SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bank account. Busy at work so I don't have enough time to really mess with this person. Anyone else can have at it:

Account name: Myrna E Salazar
Bank address: Unionbank plaza meralco avenue cor. onyx & sapphire road, ortigas center pasig city.
Account no: 109452159910
Swiftcode: UBPHPHMM
Bank name: Union bank
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To do anything with this bank account, we need details! Can you post information about how you acquired the account? Can you post e-mails from the scammer?

Even more important: are you using your own real life information to bait this individual?

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, as Bruin stated there isn't anything we can do with this information unless you provide us with the evidence that it is being used to perpetrate fraud.

Please at the very least post the initial email from the scammer (with headers) along with his mail in which he requests the funds be sent to the named account.

Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fyi the only reason I'm wasting my time with this is because my mother travels extensively and has been hacked twice. Many on her email were attempting to send money. This is unrelated, just in my junk mail.

Original post:
I'm sorry i didn't inform you before leaving, Few days back my family and I made an unannounced vacation trip to Manila Philippine. Everything was going fine until last night when we were mugged on our way back to the hotel.They Stole all our cash,credit cards and cellphone but thank God we still have our lives and passports safe. The hotel manager has been unhelpful to us for reasons i don't know.I'm writing you from a local library.

I've reported to the police and after writing down some statements that's the last i had from them.i contacted the consulate and all i keep hearing is they will get back to me. Our return flight leaves soon...I need you to help me out with a fast loan to settle our bills here so we can get back home . I'll refund the money as soon as we get back. All i need is $1,750 USD..Let me know what you can do so I can tell you how to get the money to me.

I owe you alot.

Delphine
Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have posted saying you can't get a plane ticket, all flights canceled because of Nemo and so on. They kept asking for a Western Union and I told them there were none around.
Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email requesting funds again:

Here is the hotel manager account details you can have the money wire to his bank account.

Account name: Myrna E Salazar
Bank address: Unionbank plaza meralco avenue cor. onyx & sapphire road, ortigas center pasig city.
Account no: 109452159910
Swiftcode: UBPHPHMM
Bank name: Union bank

Once you are done with the transfer, Kindly get back to me with the bank transfer slip so that i can scan it for the hotel manager to confirm that the money as been transfer to his bank account.

Hope to read back from you soon.

Delphine
Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one of the original requests:

Western union is the only way you can get the money to me fast and save, I think you can search for a nearby western union outlet by visiting www.westernunion.com/locator you will have to go in person with cash and have the money wire to us or have it done online with your credit card by visiting www.westernunion.com you will have to register first and then click on send money in minuets.

Please try to understand my predicament, Most important now is our return flight and we don't want to miss the flight.

Delphine
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the email headers which can usually be found in a drop down menu saying something like "View Original Message" or something to that effect depending on your email provider. This helps us determine where this person is scamming from.

Thanks for the other information and your mother is lucky to have someone looking out for her.

Here's an example of what they look like, but be sure to remove your personal email address from the headers

Code:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-SpamCatcher-Score: 1 [X]
Received: from [136.167.40.119] (HELO dc.edu)
    by fe3.dc.edu (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.8)
    with ESMTP-TLS id 61258719 for [email protected]; Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:40:10 -0400
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2005 11:40:36 -0400
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Jon Smith <[email protected]>
Subject: Business Development Meeting
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't take a whole lot of poking to get the bank info. Here's my post and the scammers email:

To: [email protected]

Please provide bank acct for ach transfer

After re-reading the emails, the scammer requested yesterday and again today for the proof of transfer.

More info:

Thanks for the prompt response.....You can have the money wire to us via western union, All you need is the name on my passport and present location below:

Receiver name: Delphine Cooley
Location Address: 54 Yakal Street, Makati City,

Once you are done with the transfer kindly get back to me with the western union Money Transfer Confirmation Number(MTCN)to pick up the money with my valid passport and get back home on time, Let me know if you are heading to the western union NOW?
Captain Grey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on your first piggy Very Happy

You can now go to your Profile, then Edit Profile and in the Signature box, type

:$_lad

Add another ':' immediately after 'lad' and you'll get this: Closed lad accounts

EDIT: Sorry, have confused this with another thread and didn't read it properly. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2013

"Go to your girl friend pusy, you will see sexy car inside" - Doctor T
SOOK MA BOABY!!
"You are a bastered" - Barrister Ndoye
"<---------------------------------DEAD LINE------------------------------->" - an actual deadline received from a Hitlad.

Last edited by Captain Grey on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sorry to interject, but this information is so far incomplete and has not been sent to Alan.

@ Tully - Once the information is supplied I will forward it to him on your behalf and you can still personally claim the piggy.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Tully. If the E-mail you are responding to is a result of your Mother's account being hacked you should not bait this person as they have your Mom's Real Life information and might retaliate against her if you do something to make them angry.
Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD31NGduIR/3CNdmaxrHOyUHJGV+DjGf/ZL5bU6Qd/IxISxjZPNQImG6xOd5zmfe9SKQU0pWkRmxpp6uN1hCbcC9p0omoD1u/iWHd8IkUh9xKo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.155; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=live.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: AuEzbeVr9u6HQKaFYM906KamGBPu0MZ5bLBZHGpc1DFlp1AuhaPlnJq9SiXZTQTKj8KvZDZWGiDRc39SOVUZ8G/HpUX93ClEzC1Z7lcF0N2wG15OvFhI7Z1I1O7l8YS3n+oYWTzfZULMUM/jBBjtjFcmHlkKp7+lvGYxo4QxMk0=
Received: from blu0-omc4-s16.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.155]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F25.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 02:41:01 -0800
Received: from BLU151-W56 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s16.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 02:40:49 -0800
X-EIP: [b7Rlt2KBhU9SfgLScRmEj19lpwFsSReF]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_61b73d1a-9325-44e4-ada7-1cf8af348b58_"
To:
Subject: RE: Philippine
Trip...............................................Help!!!Delphine Cooley
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 02:40:48 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Feb 2013 10:40:49.0252 (UTC) FILETIME=[41A60240:01CE0844]

--_61b73d1a-9325-44e4-ada7-1cf8af348b58_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Tully
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clarify, this was a random email to my account. The only reason I chose to bait them was because of what happened to my mother in a couple completely unrelated hacks of her email.

Sorry that the info is incomplete. I am a tax preparer and don't have time right now to read all the rules and such being that time of year.

thanks for the help.
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, we all had to learn the ropes at one time or another.

You're not breaking the rules or anything like that aside from the fact that I'm not sure you're baiting safely. (Making a fake identity and new email address from a secure web host)

We just require that information in order to forward the report to Alan to have the account potentially shut down or flagged for fraudulent activity.

As I'm sure you'd expect they have some expectations in regard to evidence before shutting down a member's bank account.

Thanks.

EDIT: I was unaware that live.com strips the senders IP address.

Hope you don't mind but I've approached them as one of my own characters and I'm going to attempt to get them to switch to an email address that I can trace their ip address from.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem Tully. I just wanted to put that out there. I'm sure the last thing you would want is for your Mother to start receiving phone calls or something from a scammer because of this.

@ Narcisschism, you might try to add a spypig or whoreadme in your message.

(Yup, two more cents please)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic