SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An easy way to annoy these thieves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
EMPTY-HEADED MONOSYLLABIC ILLITERATE

Laughing

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I acknowledged your mail which I have gone through carefully. Are you trying to tell me that I don’t know how to use a phone, a whole banker like me, I dialed your number severally and is the same result, I really want to speak to you on phone before we proceed further, of course I know we are talk about a lot of funds here.

Quote:
I acknowledged your mail, which I have gone through carefully, I called you back but you are not picking up, I am sorry about you having Alzheimer's I well understand you, but there is something confusing about your mail. What are you talking about, I didn’t ask you to send any money through western union office or money gram, what is really going on, what paper have you been looking for all over the house like you said in your mail? What number are you talking about and which guys are you talking about?

Quote:
All the phone numbers you have been giving me are fake and none existing number.the Bank contacted you and you refused to respond to them. Yes you did say you are Old and has some problem with your Head , i can believe you and i want to tell that if you are not ready to help me do not contact me again.

Quote:
I called the number you stated in your mail, it would ring once and then start counting with a loud kind of voice, I guess is the machine, all the numbers you have giving me so far are not going through.I thought you said that your phone is working fine now?

Quote:
This number is still in fax mechine, stop this thing you are doing if you do not want to help me.

Quote:
I noted your message and telephone numbers and i have called you severally this morning with no one to pick the calls, according to your message.

Quote:
i have called both of the number you give and none of them allows me to connect with you and speak with you why? anyway i want you to know that i will not spend more than 1 more day in waiting for you.

Quote:
I received your mail and the content therein well noted. But point black , sir this is not a game it relay business , this why I want you to speak with the women and ask her any question about this, she call you time without number but not reachable it means the number you sent did not correct, which I will like you to correct it so that she cancall you and expelling what she want from you and boot of you can join hand together to get the FUND transfer to your country

Quote:
You have disturb me enough to call you and i did it this morning but you didn't pick my call why?

Quote:
what i mean is for you to contact the Gov office via the email i give to you and tell them that you need NONE INSPECTION PERMIT CERTIFICATE from there office as the origin and place where the certificate was to be issued in Africa. so don't tell me you never know what i mean but i see that you are joking with me, i have called your number and it was not going through

Quote:
I have called you for two good consecutive times you your phone was placed on answering machine.

Quote:
I want you to know that I have been calling you but your the number you gave to me was invalid. My position does not warrant me to keep calling

[email protected]
Quote:
I called again the first number is still in fax machine while somebody told me in this one that he is your secretary. He told me to call back again in 5minutes. I will call as he told me.

Quote:
I called you last night but you fail to pick the call, maybe you where drive because i was hearing a lot of noise, Sir.

Quote:
It seems that you are not serious, I still call the number but could not understand what the person is talking about.

Quote:
fuck you ?? you did not send the money

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr.Jackson Obaseki is a man on a mission. [email protected]
Quote:
Out of one million phone number you have gegen me it is only this one that rang but you did not pick because it was not your phone.
Anyway, this is the name to send the money Cris harmony Lagos Nigeria.
Dr.Obaseki

Here are 2 fresh numbers to abuse if you need your mugu to call you-
(213) 283-5404
(925) 831-3580

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that can be used for `this phone is turned off or out of service' is that you are travelling- almost every airline now requires you to turn off your phone just on entering the airport, so if you just happen to be a business person who does a lot of travel by air....

and the return number for the lads always seems to be showing on a cellphone as `private' on my phone- so there is the perfect excuse- I got your message, but YOUR number didn't show up and YOU didn't leave a number to call back on!!

BAD LAD

Might have to give you a double slap- your phone number came up as private AND you didn't leave me a valid number to call back on...

So it's all YOUR fault!!!!

I'm a busy air-jetting businessman- and if YOU are so useless as to be even unable to make a simple phone call and get it right, why should I expect you to be able to conduct a simple business transaction???

Bad lad- don't you know it's ALWAYS your fault???
dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dabop wrote:

and the return number for the lads always seems to be showing on a cellphone as `private' on my phone- so there is the perfect excuse- I got your message, but YOUR number didn't show up and YOU didn't leave a number to call back on!!

Another thing I often get on my mobile is `unlisted user' `this number is not available on this network' errors

So if the lad doesn't leave a phone number for you to call back on- how can you call back??? (that pesky unlisted user message came up- my mobile phone does it ALL the time...)

and should they actually leave a number to call back on..

5 mins on a computer and how bad, those boyz really should get to an area that doesn't have cellphone drop outs..

`Please call me back on 123 BZZ BRRP BEEP 789 at your earliest convenience....'

I certainly will... what was that number again???

International phone calls can be just SOOOOO annoying....

Wink
GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wearing out the US numbers I had...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are 2 more fresh numbers from my Catcher Account-
(509) 414-6884
(315) 308-7554

This one is from a November 14th scam mail. And, if it doesn't work, it's always the mugu's fault.
(650) 754-4863

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loses his patience.

Quote:
This calling issue is making things stay too long, let us talk about the way which we can use to get the documents from the ministries in the country

Quote:
I've tried calling you again now but still i can't get you, i sent you voice mail on the other number so you can check and read the voice mail if only it will work. If you have any other phone number then send it to me so that i can call that one because all the numbers you gave me is not working.

Quote:
I've just called you again now and you did not answer, i left voice mail again check your voice mail on this number i don't know what again i should do if this is not working then we have to end this because i can't be wasting time in somethings which i don't know where is heading to or any other ways, check your phone

Quote:
I've tried calling you again but still no answer, your phone will be ringing but you don't answer the call, you can go to money gram and send the $1,500 to London England with my name, PAUL BRIGHT.

Quote:
Still your number is not working, i've called again, i will forget about this call, go and do what is important, send the money through money gram.

Quote:
Have you send the money???? Have you send the money???? Have you send the money???? How many times am i going to ask you this question????? Answer me if you have send the money.

Quote:
I said i've giving you a call already but you did not sound well on the phone, i don't know if you really understand my message at all.

Quote:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello

Quote:
You told me to call you on the phone for more talk and i managed to do that but you acted like someone who is not a gentleman, i really did not expecting words of a such from you but it has happened and i now understand what you're playing at.
Thanks.
Goodbye.

NEXT!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least one of the phones are working...
Quote:
I just called you and you called me a criminal. I will not accept such
names from you. Do you want your $9.5M or not?
Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the 5404 US # is working nicely. I told the lad to tell the other person a codeword.

Quote:
Please note that this is a very serious transaction and I believe you will find out when we commence.I called and spoke to the lady again giving the codeword.

She asked me my name and I told her Mr Mark Gala afterwhich she did not even ask me to hang on so that she will connect you hence I waited then droped the phone.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More moaning from malcontent mugus...

[email protected]
Quote:
I tried all through the night yesterday to call at about 1pm in the mid night my time but none of the number you gave is going through do kindly furnish me with your correct telephone number so that i can call you later tonight good day and looking forward to your prompt response.

Quote:
I have tried calling same problem your line is not connection the first number when ever i called it does not connect at all and the second one will go straight into answering machine

Quote:
None of the two numbers is going through did you get the sms i sent to you do kindly confirm to me i sent it to the second number you gave me good day and God bless you.

Quote:
I have sent you two sms on your phone number but when ever i dial it always enter answering machine i schooled in the United States when i was doing my masters degree so if you are telling me that i not no how to dial your number that is a very big lie okay because you must +1 before adding the rest 10 digit which i have done i have told you to call me and i return your call back immediately that is the only way i can confirm your number because the number you gave me are not working and you no that your self

Quote:
The Phone number you privided is hanging up, i think there is no light on it

Quote:
I have told you times with out number that none of your phone number you gave me is working i have tried this last one you keep giving me all the time and as soon as i call the number it will go straight to answering machine you have to buy a new telephone line because of none of this telephone number is active and you know that quite well.

Quote:
I never called your daughter yesterday so i do not what transaction you are absolutely talking i think you must be mistaken me for someone good night and God bless you.
Regards,
Rev Douglas Jones.

And some other responses...

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL DAY BUT CAN GET TO YOU ,PLEASE KNOW I AM NOT IN A GOOD HEALTH SO I CANT CALL YOU ALL THE TIME ,BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING

Quote:
I just call you now but voice-mail.let me tell you i am not interested in your money am a very wealthy man just that i was instructed by the MRS LIZ BEN of ZENITH BANK ATM DEPARTMENT to send your a parcel to you.

Quote:
In Like how many hours can i call you? i would get international calling card soon.

Quote:
I called you but you did not pick it, it shows unknown caller because it is an international calling card, check your voice message i called your line and it is on answering machine device, are you sure you are with these phone? you are not with these phone, please these phone ringing no body is picking it,im wondering why

Quote:
I called and drop voice message when you did not pick the call, i have even been warned to stay out of radiations but just risking my health to call you,i want these to work out soon before my second surgery which is coming up by january 14th.

Quote:
I just drop a voice message again, i am keen to talk to you on phone, i keep dialing your phone line and it is on answering machine device

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
ALL THE NUMBER YOU SENT WAS WRONG WHY?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just called you and you called me a criminal. I will not accept such
names from you. Do you want your $9.5M or not?

This made me smile. Wasting the time of two scammers, lad gets slapped, AND he still wants to get you back to his script.

Bravo.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have tried to call you with the two numbers you gave to me but no one is correct, well if you can be all that difficult please let me know so that i can look for another trustee.

Please let you know I'm going to be difficult? OK, call me to discuss it.

Quote:
I cant call you because have been warned to stay out of radiations.

BEST....EXCUSE....EVER! Laughing

Quote:
I want you to know that your phone number is not going i have been trying to call you on this number but my unit is just exhausting without respond

I HATE when that happens.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

silencedogood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've joined your forum just so I can say this thread is hilarious. Fantastic work, keep it up. Smile
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away so a belated welcome to you, silencedogood. Please join in.

Quote:
If this is joke you better stop writing me henceforth,as i have called the twos numbers again and it is the same messages that i got.

Quote:
well i have tried the same telephone numbers and what is giving me is a fax tone now i know that you are not serious with this project and this will be my last email to you.

Quote:
i have try all your number and no one is going through, so tell me why are they no connecting and they are saying the number you calling does not work.

Quote:
why dont you call me as i have given you my telephone numbers ,i know how to dial USA and i did not get you see it is better you stop playing games with me as i believe you know what you are doing but what is my concern now is why do you have to stay up late in your time and be biting around the bush why?
Shocked

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just entered this great forum myself and has just started off with a simple straight bait with the Holy Church of The Beast 666.

But when I read this thread I couldn't resist trying it myself with a Californian number I found in an email of a mugu. And it seems they like to call it, but in the best case they end up in the answering machine.

I received some rants here and there, but nothing special. From a ladette I received something in her own language I suppose :

Quote:
Otele Nnegi, inula and otu mamagi as you can use magic Jack inula. no koroja for you this year oooooooooooooo
Shocked

Someone here who can translate this ?
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Received your message, I called you and you were like asking me to dictate your email address, I do not understand why you start asking such question while you are the person that requested for the call.

Quote:
You asked to call you which i did called you yesterday and began to asking differents question concerning nationa cup that why Nigeria won Burkina faso. What is my business with that?

Quote:
I called this number and you refused to talk

Laughing

Feel free to use this number of an italian lottolad : +39 3896 9180 62 (Marc Dario)
MrGz0r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Nice thread i just stared doing this,how do you keep them emailing you?
also I got this voice mail its not long but i can't understand what he said.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2x9ej0cytgw1/n/WTF_WAV
GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep telling them that they dialed the wrong number, or the lines were messed up due to maintenance, or that you were there and got nothing.

My FAVORITE that worked was handing one mugu number to another, then telling them to give passwords and such.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I CALLED AGAIN STRAIGHT TO FAX MESHING

Quote:
Am not going to call you if you like you can and if you want the through Money-Gram go and send it, Please am not begging you to send the money ok.
GOOD bye,

Quote:
Listen Dear, first of all the your phone is not going trough may be you should check the settings of your phone because as i speak to you right now am still trying to you over and over or may be you should try some one else phone. See i really want to speak to you on phone regarding this delivery but it seems the network over there is very bad.

Quote:
Please, I have been calling your cell phone which you refuse to pick up and i do not know your reasons for that.

Quote:
My dear, I am not here to exchange mails with you, if you cannot be able to do this business with me, then you stop from here, so me go and look for another person do your thinking i have time to play games or what?

Goofy hitman “Unknown Man” loses his patience with me... [email protected]
Quote:
i will call you letter

Quote:
you afraid to speak? when i called you? see don't fuck with me, and this is the last massage i am dropping for you as you await your death

Quote:
i just called you but you refuse to speak, what the fuck with you?

Quote:
good bye, just wait for your death, i can see you are playing with me on the calls. cos i called again you pick up my calls and refuse to talk, and i will never call you back.

Quote:
NO FUCKING CALLS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the latest numbers that seem to be working?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can use these if you want 087-197-42255, 206-984-4225
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to abuse this number from Barrister John Smith : +1 (937) 619 8458

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads gave me this (London?) number : +44 20 7100 5786

Be sure you ask for Anderson Thomas from the Commerce Bank.

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a good fresh one.

239-400-2950

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic