SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Clue - The Murder Mystery Game

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

an impossibly pure white stallion called Blinky on which rode DEATH.

He raised his dreadful scythe and looked around at the cowering group.
He paused and frowned, or at least he gave the appearance of frowning for someone without any eyebrows.

BUGGER. WRONG ROOM. I DO HOPE I HAVEN'T STOPPED YOU ENJOYING YOURSELVES. PLEASE DO CARRY ON.

Blinky then trotted soundlessly across the room and, pausing only briefly to pinch an apple from a fruit bowl, walked through the doorway and into the hall.

The silence was broken by the sound of....

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the floor closing on the Inspector's foot and the resulting curse that had Mrs Peacock, who had just risen from the couch, fainting away.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While the two uniforms frantically tried to free the Inspector's leg from the floor, Mr Green had an idea...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He leaned over and whispered briefly to Miss Scarlett
Her eyes went wide and she turned to face him:
"Vot sort ov voman do you zink I am? Your plan iz....."

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

" so old fashioned, mein Great-great Unkle had already tried to Annexe ze Sudetanland butz after a few yerz ran out auf supplies vich upset ze apfel cart, I suggest ve go to ze Kitchen und zee just exactly vat iz in zat newly delivered box with ze airholes in it und ze funny smell". The party all trooped off to the Kitchen but on their arrival....

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They were met by a somewhat manic chef " Bork Bork Bork!!!"
he said and proffered a

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hand written instruction which said: "You are in the Kitchen. This is a mistake. You should be in the ..."

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zeppelin that's just arrived."

At that, a column of people in Steampunk garb were marching across the grounds towards the mooring mast by the lake that no-one had seen before*, and

*The mooring mast, not the lake, which had been there since Bloody Stupid Johnson did the landscaping and wasn't so much a lake as a puddle, so it was easy to miss, although most people saw it eventually, mainly by stepping in it.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

burst into a melodic song that, had Paul McCartney written it would have had him wondering what to buy with the royalties and thinking maybe, Berkshire.

Mrs White went all dewy-eyed, perhaps remembering a time when....

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

such melodies were considered to be hip and cool, not like all the rubbish on the radio these days. Hip-hop? Nonsense, that's a kids game, she played it when she was young. And rap? That's not singing, it's made up words spoken or shouted over noise. Rubbish. Thank god for heavy metal, or she'd be permanently listening to Burt Bacharach.

As Mrs White was lost in her symphonic reverie,...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... the vast wormhole opened behind her, unnoticed. out of it poured a horde of ...

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...buzzing mosquitos and stumbling behind them was a tired and unwashed looking short black male, "My name is Peter and I've come for my bagels" he mumbled. Professor Plum glanced at him and immediately.......

"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

despatched him to Abeche, to be welcomed by a chanting, stamping mob of ...

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

choirboys, much to the secret delight of Rev. Green.
The Inspector clapped his hands very loudly. "Enough!" he commanded.
"We must return to the Billiard Room where...."

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Scarlett aimed her AK47 and fire a warning shot in order to.......

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ensure there was honey still for tea. She hated putting honey in her tea, but it was an ancient custom in Snoring-By-The-Sea, birthplace of

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger Megently, author of such classics as The Joy of Cress, Watching Paint Dry and The Visitors Guide to Norwich.
Once the cordite had cleared, and the group had retained at least partial hearing, the Inspector coughed gently and turned to ....

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the left.
"We are the Good Squad and we're coming to town, beep beep," he chanted, as behind them the Steampunkers cheered as a Zeppelin flew overhead and waved handkerchiefs.
"I never thought a Zeppelin could wave handkerchiefs," said Mrs White.
Colonel Mustard's moustache bristled.
"Dashed Hun monstrosities are a disgrace! Did I ever tell you about how

Sand Timer x 7
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*SPLAT* Whatever the Colonel had been about to say remained a mystery, as he was abruptly cut off by the appearance of a low-flying pancake.

"G-Goodness!" stammered Plum. "That syrup will be hell to clean off his whiskers."

"Never mind zat" cried Miss Scarlett, "everybody take cover! INCOMING!"

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a loud scream and vhen... I mean when .. the group had all taken shelter behind the sofa, Miss Scarlett made a dash towards a table by the door on which she had just spotted a biscuit tin. "A-ha!" she murmured quietly "Ze vonderful shocolate hobnobs!"
She reached inside and pulled out....

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.....a large machete to which she placed in a compartment near her leg so that we it could remain hidden and available for use when the time is right. In the meantime she snuck into the library and then hear a familiar.......

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that had belonged to the fabled witch Amandra; it was shaped like a black cat (predictably) and its name was Pyewacket. It was sitting on a pile of pencil shavings and eating a smoked trout that it had stolen from the

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rather bemused Mrs Peacock, who, after spotting an empty Findus Lasagne packet in the bin, had a feeling that although it looked like trout, it probably wasn't.
She suddenly felt ill, she knew she shouldn't have eaten that ....

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lasagne as her voice suddenly went a bit ho(a)rse as she screamed 'Tally Ho! and ride her to the bit!' which instantly brought a large smile to Colonel Mustard's face as he remembered the time he was at the last Hunt Ball and got his ...

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

family photos set on fire by the belle of the ball, the lovely Gladys Minkwater. It wasn't entirely her fault; he had scribbled a hasty note asking if she could "singe the family album".
Mrs Peacock saw the smile, and said, "

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic