SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Caning and jail for Nigerian scammer in Malaysia. :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shabin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/12/28/courts/12510537&sec=courts

This Nigerian is jailed 12 months and will be given two strokes of the malaysian cane on his bare butt.
Search youtube for the word rotan and see a caning in session.

Last edited by Shabin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shabin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Singapore about 10 years ago 11 Nigerians were charged with scamming and sentenced to 9-14 years in prison and and between 12 and 18 strokes of the cane on ther bare butt.
Another Nigerian scammer is detained indefinitely without trail under a new law.
When this case was publicised, the other Nigerians closed shop and fled the country. Singapore killed scaming at birth.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like a good old fashioned bamboo caning. Laughing

azdar preisse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shabin,
cant find any 'good' youtube videos that show the rotan in use. Confused
though did see a video of a news story titled- '18 years' jail, 15 strokes of the cane for paedophile - 28Aug2012',to do with a singaporean paedo; now that is justice.

one stroke of a cane for hefty scamming is not enough in own view.

this is the sort of thing they shoud bring back into UK justice; it teaches criminals real cause and effect,UK prisons just teach them they have a free place to stay where they dont owe any costs and get a regular meal and entertainment-where is the effect to their cause in that? Question

Is there no end of this TORTURE!
-mr james m. tearfuly recalls the torture he has suffered.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even 18 is not enough. What happened to "Five times I got forty minus one"?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It should be one whack with the cane for every dollar they scammed.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a (former) Pro Wrestler, I have been hit by what I call Rattan. These canes don't really hurt on the smack phase but do splinter and tear chunks of flesh from exposed skin when pulled away! Several whacks will leave a lasting impression. Trust me.

I realize that Shabin did not post something advocating torture but the Thread has moved into that direction. We are a better bunch than that I hope!

PS - The Leafs are still undefeated!!!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQeNJ71mOwE

It's pretty graphic. Viewer discretion is advised.

How odd the time length of the video.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't see this form of lad punishment catching on in the West but if it works for the Singaporeans, then more power to them!!

Hopefully any lad on the receiving end of an ass-whooping won't be able to sit in front of a PC for a while.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Shabin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The youtube video has been edited. The normal is about 30 to 45 seconds pause between the strokes.
The culprit will have a lifelong reminder of the consequences of crime. The scars will be there for the rest of your life.
When I grew up in Malaysia I went to school about 50 meters from the prison. We could hear people getting caned in the yard and they were screaming from the first stroke. The prison wall went alongside the road and we could touch the walls.
A friend of mine was jailed 4 years and caned 18 strokes for rape and he was so terrified going back to prison that he got his first job on release. Rumours say that he never went back for more. Caning is used as prison discipline.
I think this guy in the video kept quiet due the the shame as the video was made by the authorities to be shown at schools. Very Happy His kids might have seen it. Razz
His butt should have been on fire for about a month.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that guy's butt was shredded by 15 lashes, cut open by 3. I think 2 is too few for the scammers, it's not torture in the traditional sense. It's far more torturous for scam victims who spend years in financial ruin. Give the lad 10 lashings, he'll not sit right for a while and then heal, and I'll bet he'll never scam again, at least not in Singapore.

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Singaporeans had the story of this unfortunate Singaporean woman in mind when they drafted their punishments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsnWVOlicZs

I don't condone judicial beatings but I do know that Singapore is one of the safest countries to live and work in.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQeNJ71mOwE

It's pretty graphic.

That feckin' Hector gets everywhere. Rolling Eyes Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The punishment was for DUI. not scamming.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=263_1256350825

Shabin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mimicat wrote:
The punishment was for DUI. not scamming.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=263_1256350825

The video is not the caning of a scammer and not for DUI or in Singapore. Singapore does not cane for DUI. The officer says he has been sentenced to 15 years and 20 strokes for rape.
This is in Malaysia where they strap a padding around the butt. The language spoken is malay. Satu=1 dua=2 tiga=3 empat=4 limabelas=15 duapuloh=20.....this is the country I grew up in.
Check out http://www.corpun.com
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The article says scamming:

Quote:
: A Nigerian student (a student of 419U I guess) was jailed 12 months and ordered to be caned twice by a magistrate’s court here for misappropriating RM7,500 from a woman in an online banking scam.

Mugu should have gotten at least 10 strokes.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. I hope one of us got him busted and then got a badge AND a whip for his or her sig line.

I am really happy he got his ass whipped Smile

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic