SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 days in and got ya!!! THE NEW GUY

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So i join eaters no more then 2 days ago, i also only started baiting at the same time....... and yes I got an account my mentor (justcold) has told me, YAY FOR THE ROOKIE!!!

I found it pretty easy to get off this lad, i didnt do anything fancy just kept to the basic and bam got him!!! I have sent the account to alan and am now just waiting on what he has to say. I have to say it was a good feeling aye, I think im really getting to like this sport

So raise you hand if you want hear the story kiddies.............

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)
Safari Broda Peter's Wimp: Traveling by car from Nigeria to Benin and back.

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up On the piggy. They will grow in numbers.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, keep it up. Thumbs up

Well, tell us about it then..

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before i tell ya the story could someone please tell me how i add a piggy icon to my sig, Its been a while since i have used any forum and im just not savy with it any more lol

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to your profile, edit profile then signature and add. : $_lad: remove the space I put in between :&$

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(a voice over is heard and the wise voice starts to tell a story)

Ok so it went a little like this

Mr.John Hancock was sitting alone at his decks thinking about all that money he lost a few years back, if only he was smart, thought things through then maybe it may have happen, John Hancock thinks to him self

" What to do now"

Best opition was to grab his revovler and see everyone on the other side.................

BUT NO instead he hears of a way he can recover his hard earnt cash, from some federal guy in Nigeria, the same place he lost his money, What good think on Mr. Hancocks behalf.

He rushes to his computer as he does not want to miss out and sends out the email............

Quote:
Greetings Ibraheem Lawal

I recevied your email on the arrest of the scammers in Africa.I word like to say thanks and am very relieved to hear this.

As 3 years ago i was a victim to scammers and was taken for my whole life saving, which in turn i lost my wife and family because i was no long to surport them and the stress of in all just broke my life. So to hear this news is the best thing that has ever happen to me, right now i am sitting here with a smile on my face and i sight of relelf.

I would like so much to get my life back on trace but just a bit unclear on what you are wanting for me to do. Please give detail on what i need to do to get my loses back and they money i need to get back on trace as it was mine in the first place

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLEASE, I NEED THIS

From

John Han

And as request the strange man who i guess Mr. Hancok will just trust, replies back faster then roger federas reflexs

Quote:
hello John,
our government has taken drastic measures to rebrand the name of the country far and wide and part of the measures is to refund victims with twice the money collected from them. tell us the amount collected from you and the name you sent the money to

F.O Tomori

WHAT WAS THAT TWICE AS MUCH. With an offer like that Mr Hancock became blind...

once Mr Hancock gives the info that is need to recover his loses but for some reason he only send the amonth, what a fool, Dont ya want ya money fast Hancock

Anyways Again our kind stranger replies back with details on what he will need

Quote:
hello sir,
our government is giving out twice the amount collected from you,first,we need the evidence that such amount was collected from you.

F.O Tomori

John Hancock really likes hearing this, Recieve TWICE BACK, HE LIKIE
But our Johny boy is a bit unclear on what our kind stranger needs, he thought he sent him the amount and what not. So John gets straight on the reply

Quote:
F.O Tomori

I am not sure on how i am meant to do this as it was 3 years ago, but im unclear on what evidence you need. Please give me clear details on what evidence you need?

Kind Regards

John Han

THis John is full of question, dont you wanna recover your money, like they say a fast game is a good one

Anywas Our kind stranger who has one weird name get back to us on what our Johnie needs

Quote:
i need the names you sent the money to and how you sent the money so that we can do our findings

--- On Thu, 12/27/12, John Johnson Hancock <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: John Johnson Hancock <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: I am a Victim
> To: "Fuhad Yinka" <[email protected]>

Oh names thats right, Well lucky to johnies good memior, he has them right on the top of his mind.............

Quote:
Ok thanks,

the names ( because they used more then one) that were used were; Dr Wang Longmen, Mr G. Washinton, and lawyer Mr J. Springer and also a man you goes by the name of Ned Oz Kelli.

I also havent used a Westen Union to give money, not to sure on the details.

Please get back to me as soon as possible with what else is needed

Kind Regards

John Han

So now our kind stranger tells us he has to look into and then bam like magic they know that im all good, So now our strange friend is telling us all we need to do in fill out a form and it will only cost $400, "is that all for a form, bargin" Johnie thinks. What a fool right he should have done this a long time ago

So now our lad friend is telling us once we pay it, all will be well, he also needs id, but like I said Johnie is full of tons of question, like im un sure on how Western Union work, are there any extra fees, how long will it take to get my money back, also John Doesnt have a scanner so how am i to send id

My Strange friend ensures me there is a way around this and what not. So Finally ask Johnie shuts his money, his acting as if he can wait even longer to get this money back. The Topic goes back to the $400 payment...............................

Quote:
Thanks Fuhad

So once your form is filled out will there be any further action having to be taken, like court action?
Also..
Am i able to wire the money through bank transfer, because that would be the best opition for me?

Again Thanks for your help

John Han

Quote:

Fuhad Yinka

i think the best mode and faster mode is money transfer agent because bank transfer requires a dormiciliary account which is not available. let me know when you are ready

Johnie Tell our lad how much he would like to his money back and another 101 questions on that Western Union place, Ill tell ya this boy can can back and forward its like his brian can not withhold info that was giving to him 10minutes, what a dumb ass this John boy his, It like dam does he really want is money back

Anyways after after back and foward with the Instructions on how to use and how Western Union works ( Western people are so dumb)
John Finally looks into it Western Union him self and finds out

Quote:
Sorry but i think i will have to go into the western union stand, but dont think if i will be able to as
I have looked up the western unions in my country, and as i live in deset springs and the closes western union stand is in darwin which is over 3 hours away, i dont think this will be the easiest way. As its friday and stands will be closed at almost any bank i think the best way would be bank transfer, send me your account details and i should be able to put the money in staright away.

PLEASE I would like to get my money back now as soon as possible without any futher delays

Kind Regards

John Han

The Smartess thing John has said so far, what a good idea on his behalf,
But will our stranger be ok with this, they have sent lots of email between each other, its like they are also brothers...........
[/quote]

Fuhad Yinka

Dec 28 (1 day ago)
to me

which country do you stay? i will try to get an account where you can transfer the money to
Quote:

What was that will you better be quick about it aye, Johnie needs his money back.........

I am from Australia

Please Mr. Fuhad Yinka, get back to me as soon as possible, i would really like my money back.....

From

John Hal
Quote:

All Johnie cares about is his number, he waits my the lad to send the account numbers, he can tasted his recoverd money and then some...........

i think a friend is trying to get an account,i will get back to you soon
Quote:

A FRIEND EVERYONE SAYS THAT, JOHNIE YOUR NOT GUNNA FOOL FOR THAT ONE ARE YA???........

Fuhad Yinka

How long do think your friend will take to get this account, as im hoping to get my money back by the new year aleast, in saying that after i fill out the application how long will it take to recevie my money back. Also if you like i can talk to your friend if that is any help??

Im am trusting on you to recover my money, so please i would like to be kept up to date.

I really need this and hope you understand, as i was very unfaired out of my money

Again thank you

Kind regards

John Han
Quote:

WHAT MORE QUESTION JONHIE REALLY, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THIS GUY RIGHT,

but then our lads must have some pretty good friends because before you know it.........................

account name: akinboye Ayodeji Sodiq
account number:441/336216/210
bank name:guaranty trust bank,lagos nigeria
swift code:GTBINGLA
city:lagos
let me know when the transfer is done and sen the evidence of payment to me[quote]

Wow now poor Johnie Can recove his loses, Johnie Transfers the money straight away of corse, we dont want anymore down time do we.

So everyone lives happily ever away...........THE END.........................
Or is it...................... Of corse its not, just the end of this part ha ha ha

Good night everybody ha ha ha

(hoped you all enjoyed, I had to skip out tons of emails as i didnt want to sit here copy and pasteing each email, but i guess im just lazy lolalso i didnt read over it so sorry for any spelling mistakes or anything like that)

Easter Egg 2013

Campbell's Safari Gang
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the Piggy. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same account from the same lad, we're mass baiting him in this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=226110

Tell him the account is "flagged for suspicious activity", that's what I'm doing and he'll believe it more readily if we all tell him the same thing. That will probably get you another piggy to keep the first one company.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first pig! may they be fruitful and multiply! You are in very good hands with your mentor!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

¡Felicidades!

El Capitan salutes you on your first cerdito. May Alan's inbox become flooded with your reports in the future to come.

Keep up the good work,
El Capt.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:

Tell him the account is "flagged for suspicious activity", that's what I'm doing and he'll believe it more readily if we all tell him the same thing.

I got the same one off the same lad too, I'll keep the story the same. It was what I was planning to do anyhow Very Happy

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piggy! May many more soon follow.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gongrats Hancock. Get the second one now. Your herd will grow and after a bit you will add some black piggies as well.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got another account, this time from a lotto scam Smile

Easter Egg 2013

Campbell's Safari Gang
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! You might consider joining the lotto competition if you are after those lads.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ill take any scammer, i dont discriminate Very Happy

Easter Egg 2013

Campbell's Safari Gang
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Nice work! Lotto lads are notoriously finicky.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, here is the email conersation, there was alot more talk to some else too before I contect this guy about my "lotto "wining but i wont put that up, these are the best bits Smile

Quote:

I want my Prize money

Inbox

John Johnson Hancoc

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

Hello there
Im John.J. Han I was told by Tambo George to contact you of lotto win

Global Courier Service intl

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

to me

Att: John,

Welcome to Global Courier Ltd

Your mail was received. Before we can give you information on how to claim you prize you will have to provide the IDENTIFICATION CODE giving to you by Mr Tambo George to enable us confirm you are the actuall winner and also locate your file already in custody. We have to follow due process in other not to give informations and winnings to the wrong person, with your IDENTIFICATION CODE we will confirm you are the actuall winner.

As soon as you provide the Code I shall verify with it if you are the actuall winner and get back to you in as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Craig Dube.
Dispatch Officer

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 12/28/12 08:32 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: I want my Prize money

John Johnson Hancock <[email protected]>

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

to Global

Sorry I forgot to add that in, i was in such a rush, Mr. Tambo George did tell me to sent it to you guys.

Again sorry, here is my code

LSTL/ZAL/0736/027AG

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

John Han

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

to me

Att: John Johnson Hancock,

Your mail was received with IDentification Code LSTL/ZAL/0736/027AG and after verification with the code we found out that you are the actuall winner of $1.5 Million. We are pleased to inform you that the authorization has been received from our main customer (SUPER LOTTO 6/49) Mr. Tambo George precede
the disbursement of lottery funds for you through preferred channel. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which
is the transfer / remittance of your prize lottery to you.

Our experience in the disbursement of funds over the years can not be underestimated. All vital documents including the winner
certificate and a presentation document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the South African government,
indicating that the money was obtained legally through the Super Lotto 6/49 Promotions in conjunction with the National Lottery will be sent to
you as soon as you meet with any of the selections.

In this sense, there are two (2) delivery options open to you. You are advised to select the most convenient of the two options, along
with its associated conditions listed below;

Option 1: Mail Delivery
This is the collection of your bank certified check to you along with other vital documents through a secure mail system.
Mailing ................................... $ 165.00
Insurance ............................... $ 470.00
Vat ........................................... $ 168.00
Total ..................................... $ 803.00
72 HOURS OF DELIVERY

Option 2: Bank Transfer
This means the bank transfer your lottery payment ($ 1,500, 000.00) to any bank account nominated by you through our subsidiary
Bank (FNB).
Condition: The processing of a bank transfer to a foreign bank account is charged at 0.3% (commission of transfer) of the amount
transferred ($ 1,500, 000.00). This is an equivalent of $ 1,500, 000.00 ($ 4,500.00 ). You are required to make this
amount available to facilitate transfer modalities through our affiliate bank.

Please note that your lottery prize is protected by an insurance policy hardcover, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount
expenditure before it is remitted to you. This means that the above charges can not be deducted from the prize money and must be provided by you to
facilitate the delivery option to stream your lottery prize. In addition, you are required to send payment charges via Western
union or money gram than ever choice you made to our account officer.

You have the obligation to immediately make available to us the following information:
1. The shipping option you chose.
2. If you choose 1, A valid copy of your Identity, your postal address and contact phone number will be required.
3. If you choose option 2, your bank details (Beneficiary / Account name, account number, SWIFT code, bank name and address of the bank) will
required.
Immediately we are in receipt of the above information, you will be given proper guidelines on how to make payment to the help we provide
the choice of remittance.
I hope I have informed properly on behalf of this company.

Sincerely,
Craig Dube.

Sent: 12/28/12 10:15 PM

To: Global Courier Service intl

Subject: Re: I want my Prize money

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

to Global

Dear Craig Dube

Thank you for your email, this is the happiest moment of my life and so thankful you have given me the chance of a lifetime.

Before i make my opition choice, i just need a few quick questions answered to help me make my choice if you dont mind.

If i go with option 2 will the money be transfered straight to my account and will i be able to access my lotto win right away.

Also is there any extra fees for the insurance policy

Please get back to me asap so i can make my choice fast,

make me happy!!!

Kind regards

John Han

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

to me

Good day to you. If you choose option 2 your winnings will be transfered to you account immediately we have received and confirm your payment of $4,500 and your can make access and Note that your winning has already be insured and as such there is no extra fee for insurance policy.

If you choose option 2, your bank details (Beneficiary / Account name, account number, SWIFT code, bank name and address of the bank) will
required.

I shall await your reply to enable me give you payment dircectives and as soon as your payment is received and confirmed we shall proceed imediately with the transfer of your won prize.

Sincerely,
Craig Dube

Sent: 12/29/12 01:40 AM

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

to Global

Dear Craig Dube

Thanks for the details and info to my question

I also have to ask if i go with option 1 how long will the document take to be sent to me??

Also if i went with option 1 and it was so how documents became lost in deliveries what would happen??

Please get back to asap

Kind Regards

John Han

Dec 29 (2 days ago)

to me

Good day to you. If you choose option one it will take about 72 hours to be delivered after we have received and confirm your payment.

Your winnings has already been insured so if your documents became lost the insurance company will take responsiblity of it and you will get another. So make your choice to enable us proceed at once.

Sincerely,
Craig Dube

Sent: 12/29/12 11:29 AM

3:43 AM (22 hours ago)

to me

Good day to you. We are still waiting for your reply to my previous mail.

12:03 PM (14 hours ago)

to Global

Dear Craig Dube

Thanks for your reply, sorry for the late reply, i have been unable to get onto my emails.

Anyways i think option 2 would have to be the best way, i dont want to have to wait 3 days for the document plus i wouldnt want them to get lost because then i would have to wait longer.

But if i go with option 2 does the money get paid into my accont before i have to paid the $4500 dollar fee.

Please get in contact with me asap, look forward to hearing from you, i really cant wait to get my lotto money, my life will be so much better

Again thank you

From

4:38 PM (9 hours ago)

to me

Good day to you. You will have to make payment of $4500 fee before we can proceed with the transfer, . The processing of a bank transfer to a foreign bank account is charged at 0.3% (commission of transfer) of the amount transferred ($ 1,500, 000.00). This is an equivalent of $ 1,500, 000.00
($ 4,500.00). You are required required to make this payment before we can proceed. Your won prize of $1.5million cannot be deducted, withdrawn or diverted untill it gets to your account it will be transfered in full to your bank account.

Also note that your lottery prize is protected by an insurance policy hardcover, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount expenditure before it is remitted to you. This means that the above charges can not be deducted from the prize money and must be provided by you to facilitate the delivery option to stream your lottery prize. In addition, you are required to send payment charges via Western union or money gram than ever choice you made to our account officer.

I shall await your response.

Sincerely,
Craig Dube

Sent: 12/30/12 04:03 AM

Subject: Re: I want my Prize money

6:10 PM (7 hours ago)

to Global

Dear Craig Dube

Thank you for the details to my questions Craig. I think i will go with option to as its the fastest.

But i just have a problem, As i like in Alice Springs and the closes western Union is at the airport in darwin which is over 3 hours away and i have to work, do you think i could just make a bank transfer of $4500 into one of your Global Courier accounts as this would be the easiest and fastest ways for me.

Please get back to me asap if we are able to do that.

Thanks again

Kind Regards

John Han

8:23 PM (5 hours ago)

to me

Good day to you. You can make the payment through bank to bank transfer since it is the easiest and fastest way for you to make the payment and the account you will make the payment to is Global Courier Agent account.

Find below our receiving agent account to make the transfer of $45,000.

Address: SHOP A, ZONE 1 E, LOWER LEVEL, CENTURION ,GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA

Bank name: Nedbank South Africa

Beneficiary Name: Chandre B Johnson

Account Number: 1621309746

Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ

Branch code: 198765

You are to send us a scan copy of the payment receipt issued to you as a proof of payment.

I shall await your response.

Sincerely,

Craig Dube

Sent: 12/30/12 10:10 AM

Dear Craig Dube

I have made the payment of $45 000 into your account, but in earlier messages you said the fee was $4500 but in your last message with the account details you said it was $45 000 and i was not sure, So because i did not want to wait anylonger i just made the payment of $45 000, was this too much and if so will i get a return of the differences since i paid too much??

I made the payment into the account details you gave me, these are the right details yeah:

Address: SHOP A, ZONE 1 E, LOWER LEVEL, CENTURION ,GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA
Bank name: Nedbank South Africa

Beneficiary Name: Chandre B Johnson

Account Number: 1621309746

Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ

Branch code: 198765

Please get back to me asap if i paid too much as i was confused on how much the fee was

Kind Regards

John Han

Good day to you. Your mail was received and i want you to send me a scan copy of the payment receipt issued to you as a proof of payment and also if the payment exceed $4,500 we will make refunds of the balance it will be transfered along with your winnings.

Do send a scan copy of the payment slip as confirmation and proof of payment.

Sincerely,

Craig Dube

Sent: 12/30/12 01:08 PM

Subject: I have Transfered the money

What a fool Johie was putting way too much into the account, silly silly man, lucky he will get it back when he gets his 1.5mil lol,

I will contact him in the morning, make him wait for that payment slip, with i somehow dont think he will ever get Smile

Easter Egg 2013

Campbell's Safari Gang
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic