SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Leaping Laptop!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast of Characters:
Rоd Oralіne, fisherman and ichthyologist, played by me
Carіna del Barсo, GPS agent, played by me
Υezrel ben Gomer, GPS truck driver, played by me
Ewele Nagre or Eveele Nejrre, bank manager, played by scammer
Michel Kahn, director of foreign department of bank, played by scammer

2012-01-04 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Call me on this number +226 72738927

Dear friend
Thanks for your response
Now i will like to introduce myself to you , I am a Burkinabe, I held from region called kadiogo province in Burkina Faso, I schooled at university of Gambia, where I had my first degree in banking and finance, and also my masters degree in (MBA) in the same university in commercial law, finally the university honored me with doctorate award certificate as a doctor due to the legacy I left behind.
I am 45 years of age happily married with good looking wife who also work with an insurance firm here in Burkina Faso, we have two children, I have work with the bank for over 14 years, I am the manager of credit and exchange department here in the bank of Africa, I have work along way to see that I keep to my reputation in this bank, meanwhile I would like if you can maintain this transaction to the top secrecy till this money get in to your account, after that we can meet each other and start something better as you might advice with the money. I have conveniently attached my family picture and identity so i want you to send yours as well.
Meanwhile my contacting you is with utmost good faith for the betterment of both of us and our families in General. I am giving you strong assurance that this transaction is risk-free transaction because if this transaction is not genuine i would have not involved myself, you know. The fund will be shared in the ration of 60/40. I will come over to your country for sharing and investment as soon as the money is transferred to your account.

I want you to know that my request for you to stand as the next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the late customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. The next of kin can be a brother, sister, friend, or extended relation from any part of the world irrespective of your sex, age and color, being related to the deceased or not does not matter at all as banking principle is the same all over the world.

Most importantly, I want you to assure me that you will not disappoint me or betray me when this money is transferred into your account because all my hope is in this fund when you receive it into your bank account as i am planning to resign from bank and become international businessman because our salary here is very poor.
The bank account holding the ($4.2 million) has no next of kin attached to it and is open liable and subject to inheritance claim. I want you to understand that there is no time for us to delay, if this ($4.2 million) is not claimed now, it might be transferred to the Bank Treasury as unclaimed fund and become Government fund. Transfer of the fund is going to take place under strict banking laws and operational guidelines, due and proper banking process must be implied in the transfer.
To proceed with the transaction, you will apply to the bank as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased which our bank will replace the deceased account information through proper documentation to your own account for the transfer to take place.
Bellow is the text of application letter which you will fill with your
banking information immediately and send to bank . Fill correctly
and send it to the Bank email Id ([email protected])
Update me immediately you send the application form to the
bank so that I will follow it up here in the bank. You can forward me a copy of the application as soon as you sent to the bank.
Waiting to hear from you as soon as you send the application to the bank.
Call me on this number +226 72738927

Fill below application letter and send it to the Bank email ([email protected])
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ATTN: MR. MICHEL F. KAHN
The Director of Foreign Remittance
(BOA) Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
E-mail: [email protected]
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER N0 :$286-41732-55. ROUTING
N0: 9372820
I, Mr/Mrs.......................from........................humbly applying to
your bank as next of kin to your deceased customer, Mr. Kurt Kahle a
German Nationality,holder of Account no:$286-41732-55,Routing
no:9372820 ,whom died on Monday 31 July 2000,I humbly apply and put claim over his
balance with this bank, which is valued at $4.2 (four million two
hundred thousand United State dollars) in account number
(BOA)$286-41732-55), REF.no. 0.111555.000 until his sudden
death, we have been business associates in exportation and buying of
Gold and Diamond. The funds were transferred into his account through
FORTES BANK AMSTERDAM-HOLLAND, for purchase of Gold and Diamond from
the Burkina Faso Mining Co-operation. I wish to be intimated on the
processes involved in having this fund transferred to my bank account
as stated below:
Bank Name:......................... ..............
Account Name:......................... ...........
Account No:........................... ...........
Account Type:......................... ...........
Bank address: .............................. ......
Swift Code: .............................. ......
My private phone no:...........................
My private Email address:.....................
My private fax no:........................... ....
Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
the balance be released, and transferred into my account .
Accept my apology for the late application, it was due to some
logistic problems, which has just been settled after the funeral.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation .
Yours Sincerely
Mr/Mrs.......................

2012-01-06 Rоd to Ewele wrote:

Subject: transaction

I am interested.
Full name: Rоdney Kellett Oralіne
Phone: No phone or fax

2012-01-09 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Re: Call me on this number +226 72738927

Dear Rоd
please remember to always be careful now that you are in contact with the bank as the next of kin to this fund because our success in this transaction is in your hands.
Most importantly, i want to inform you that a panel of investigation team is on and as such in-case you receive any mail from the bank or from anybody, please don’t respond, forward to me first so i will advise you properly on what to do next. The investigation team monitors every transaction made in this bank; they may contact you through phone or email. The investigation team may send you any kind of email requesting for your assistance in receiving their fund in security company or bank, they only want to know if you are the real next of kin and replying to such email will be very dangerous to us, so don't reply to such message rather forward it to me so i will advise you to avoid mistake that will jeopardize our opportunity of receiving the fund in your account. Hope you understand my point?
Please keep this transaction as your top secret, it will remain secret between me and you because of the nature of the transaction to avoid, exposure or implication.
Finally, i am assuring you that this transaction is legal and risk free for you do not have any problem for all i need is for you to keep to your promise and make sure that you do not disappoint me when this money is transferred into your bank account. I will come to your country for sharing of the fund according to our previous percentage of 40% for you and 60% for me. Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as the bank contact you.
Thank you

2012-01-09 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER N0 :$286-41732-55. ROUTING N0: 9372820

I, Mr. Rоdney Oralіne from Deal Island, Maryland, humbly applying to
your bank as next of kin to your deceased customer, Mr. Kurt Kahle a
German Nationality,holder of Account no:$286-41732-55,Routing
no:9372820 ,whom died on Monday 31 July 2000,I humbly apply and put
claim over his
balance with this bank, which is valued at $4.2 (four million two
hundred thousand United State dollars) in account number
(BOA)$286-41732-55), REF.no. 0.111555.000 until his sudden
death, we have been business associates in exportation and buying of
Gold and Diamond. The funds were transferred into his account through
FORTES BANK AMSTERDAM-HOLLAND, for purchase of Gold and Diamond from
the Burkina Faso Mining Co-operation. I wish to be intimated on the
processes involved in having this fund transferred to my bank account
as stated below:
Bank Name: Atlantic Public Savings
Account Name: Rоd and Annette Oralіne
Account No: 000#########
Account Type: Joint
Bank address: 1840 Kilіon Sharpe Road, Chance, Maryland, 21714
Swift Code: APUՏMELBA73
My private phone no: n/a
My private Email address:фывапро@почта.πχ
My private fax no: n/a
Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
the balance be released, and transferred into my account .
Accept my apology for the late application.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation .
Yours Sincerely
Mr. Rоd Oralіne

2012-01-09 Rоd to Ewele wrote:

Subject: Re: Call me on this number +226 72738927

I just sent the application to the bank.

2012-01-10 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/QUESTIONNAIRE

ATTN. DEAR CUSTOMER
WE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER. FOLLOWING THE BOARD MEETING HELD THIS MORNING IN REGARDS TO YOUR APPLICATION LETTER SUBMITTED BEFORE THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO VIEW ATTACHMENT FILE FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CLAIM AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE ACCURATE ANSWERS TO THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE. SEND A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (OR) DRIVING LICENSE.

NOTE: IN LINE WITH OUR TRANSACTIONAL POLICY ON DORMANT FUND CLAIM WITH THIS MANAGEMENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE OFFICIAL PROCESSING AND STAMP DUTY FEE US$260 DOLLARS ONLY. THE $260 DOLLARS SHOULD BE PAID TO THE NAME OF CASHIER,

RECEIVER NAME/ PETER DANTATA
BANK ADDRESS/ 770 AV. DE LA RESIDENCE DU 17 MAI
CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DEATH OF OUR CUSTOMER LATE MR KURT KAHLE.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT (BOA)
BANK OF AFRICA, OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boa © Copy- all other rights reserve A & L Diplomatic code: Sadccp9200982ESP
Working hours thus: Mon-Fri 7:30am to 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am to 12:00pm on Appointment.

2012-01-10 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/QUESTIONNAIRE

It'll take me at least till Friday to find out all these answers and fill out the form and scan it. I'm on a boat fishing and don't have a scanner on the boat.

2012-01-10 Rоd to Ewele wrote:

Subject: Form from the bank

I got a questionnaire from the bank asking me all sorts of questions about the account holder, my relationship to him, his parents, etc. Where do I find the answers?

2012-01-10 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Re: Form from the bank

Dear kindly forward me the form, i will check the files and get the answers. Forward the form and wait. I'll contact you immediately i got the required information

2012-01-10 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Call me as soon as you forward the form +226 72738927

2012-01-11 Rоd to Ewele wrote:

Here it is.

2012-01-12 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Dear Rоd
Find below the required answers, please remember to always be careful now that you are in contact with the bank as the next of kin to this fund because our success is in your hands. Print out the bank questionnaire document and fill correctly, sign your signature and return it back to the bank immediately. The bank also requested for the processing fee $260 dollars, so try send the fee to enable bank process and transfer the fund without delay.
Finally, i am assuring you that this transaction is legal and risk free for you do not have any problem for all i need is for you to keep to your promise and make sure that you do not disappoint me when this money is transferred into your bank account. I will come to your country for sharing of the fund according to our previous percentage of 40% for you and 60% for me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To fill the form, see direction below
(A). Claimant Information(requires your personal information, fill with your information)
1) scan copy of your international passport or driving license or id card and send to bank....
2) your Last name...........
3) your First name .............
4) your Middle name .............
5) your Current address ............
6) City .............
7) State ..............
8) Zip code ..........
9) your Country ...........
(B)your Telephone numbers:
1) Home ..........
2) Work ..........
3) Fax ..........
4) your Email address
5) Date of birth
6) Place of birth..........
7) Citizenship.........
8) your Father’s full name........
9) your Mother’s full name ..............
10) your Mother’s maiden name ...........
11) Claimant’s relationship to account holder ...........Business partner
(C) Account Holder Information(requires information of the deceased customer, below is the information)
1) Last name ..............Kahle
2) First name ...............Kurt
3) Middle name ..........Heinz
4) Citizenship........German
5) Date of birth .......11/09/1949
6) Place of birth ......University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
7) Date of death ......31 july 2000
8) Place of death .....western German city of Moenchengladbach
9) Full name of account holder’s father ............Dietrich George Kahle
10) Full name of account holder’s mother ............Birgit von Aachen Kahle
11) Names of any businesses owned by account holder.........k & k firms registration number 847-6512515
(D) Account Information (see below)
1) Account Holder Name.............Kurt Kahle
2) Account Number..........$286-41732-55. ROUTING N0: 9372820
3) Amount involved ..........US$4.2 million
4) AFFIRMATION (write your full name)..............
5) sign your signature..............

2012-01-12 Rоd to Ewele wrote:

What do you mean by 11/09/1949?

2012-01-12 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: that's the birth date of the deceased customer .......11/09/1949= 11th SEPTEMBER 1949

that's the birth date of the deceased customer .......11/09/1949= 11th SEPTEMBER 1949

2012-01-16 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/QUESTIONNAIRE

Here is the questionnaire filled out.

2012-01-18 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: PAYMENT REQUIRED

ATTN. ORALINE RODNEY KELLETT
WE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF THE SUBMITTED ANSWERS TO THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE. IN LINE WITH OUR TRANSACTIONAL POLICY ON DORMANT FUND CLAIM WITH THIS MANAGEMENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE OFFICIAL PROCESSING AND STAMP DUTY FEE US$260 DOLLARS ONLY. THE $260 DOLLARS SHOULD BE PAID TO THE NAME OF CASHIER,

CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO

NOTICE: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT AS URGENT TO ENABLE PROCESSING YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELED.

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-01-18 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: PAYMENT REQUIRED

Could you tell me the SWIFT code and account number? I can do a bank transfer over the Internet; I can't mail a check until I get back in port, and it'll take longer to send mail across the Atlantic than to do a bank transfer.

2012-01-25 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: ACCOUNT DETAILS

ATTN: ORALINE RODNEY KELLETT
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE OFFICIAL PROCESSING AND STAMP DUTY FEE US$260 DOLLARS ONLY TO ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW;

ECOBANK
ADDRESS: 633 RUE ILBOUDO WAOGYANDE, 01 BP 145 OUAGADOUGOU 01. BURKINA FASO
NAME: ABIGAIL ONWUDINJO.
ACCOUNT NO: 100977######
SWIFT CODE: ECOCBFBF

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

Closed lad accounts
2012-01-26 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: ACCOUNT DETAILS

Okay, here's the payment slip.

2012-01-30 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Dear Rоd, how are you? what is going on? have bank transferred the fund? please contact me now

2012-01-30 Rоd to Ewele wrote:

The bank required a processing fee, which I sent on Thursday, and I haven't heard anything more.

I won't have much time to run around, since my son was stung by a jellyfish yesterday, and we're all three in the hospital except when I can get out to run errands.

2012-01-30 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

i am very sorry to hear that of fish stung to your son, hope it's getting better now
contact the bank to know the development
ask if they have receive the fee
i am waiting to hear from you as soon as the bank contact you for the transfer

2012-01-31 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: DORMANT ACCOUNT REACTIVATION PROCESS

WE ARE AT VERGE OF REACTIVATING THE DORMANT ACCOUNT TO ENABLE TRANSFERRING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY. NOTE THE REACTIVATION FEE IS US$4,200 DOLLARS ONLY. DUE TO URGENCY REQUIRED YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE REACTIVATION FEE BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE QUICK RECEIVING OF THE PAYMENT TO MEET THE DEADLINE. YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 3 BANK WORKING DAYS AS THE DEADLINE.

THE US$4,200 DOLLARS SHOULD BE PAID TO THE NAME OF CASHIER,

CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-02-01 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

ask the bank if they have receive the payment that you made it very important because the bank supposed give receipt confirmation of the payment, unless they have not received the payment
what money did the bank requested?

2012-02-01 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: DORMANT ACCOUNT REACTIVATION PROCESS

I already sent you a wire transfer. What happened to it?

My son is in the hospital with a jellyfish sting. I can't send money until he's out and we know how much the hospital bill will be.

2012-02-01 Rоd to Ewele wrote:

The bank contacted me, not saying anything about what happened to the money I sent. They just want money. I don't know what's going on.

Shad is in stable condition, but we don't know when he'll be out.

2012-02-02 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: PAYMENTS

FINALLY WE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS ERROR ON THE TRANSFERENCE, THE PAYMENT CANNOT BE RECEIVED. DUE TO URGENCY REQUIRED YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE QUICK RECEIVING OF THE PAYMENT TO MEET THE DEADLINE.

PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO THE NAME OF CASHIER,
CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-02-02 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: PAYMENTS

I can't send money now. My son is in the hospital with a jellyfish sting and we don't know how much the bill is until he gets out. I will send it when I'm able.

2012-02-08 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

i am still waiting to hear from you, what is going on?
please give me your phone number

This lad kept insisting on a phone number. I also baited him as a different character, who does have a phone, with completely different results.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2012-02-17 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: PAYMENTS

FINALLY WE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS ERROR ON THE TRANSFERENCE, THE PAYMENT CANNOT BE RECEIVED. DUE TO URGENCY REQUIRED YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE QUICK RECEIVING OF THE PAYMENT TO MEET THE DEADLINE.

PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO THE NAME OF CASHIER,
CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO

FURTHER DELAY WILL RESULT TO CANCELING YOUR APPLICATION.

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-02-21 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: DORMANT ACCOUNT REACTIVATION PROCESS

WE ARE AT VERGE OF REACTIVATING THE DORMANT ACCOUNT TO ENABLE TRANSFERRING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY. NOTE THE REACTIVATION FEE IS US$4,200 DOLLARS ONLY. DUE TO URGENCY REQUIRED YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE REACTIVATION FEE BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE QUICK RECEIVING OF THE PAYMENT TO MEET UP THE DEADLINE. .

CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO

FURTHER DELAY WILL RESULT TO CANCELING YOUR APPLICATION

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-02-21 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: DORMANT ACCOUNT REACTIVATION PROCESS

I am leaving, with my wife and son, for a conference on Thursday and won't be back till next month. I'll take care of it then.

2012-02-28 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

conference? where? what of our fund? have bank transferred the money?
your phone number??

2012-03-06 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: ORDER FROM BANK OF AFRICA, OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO

WE ARE AT VERGE OF REACTIVATING THE DORMANT ACCOUNT TO ENABLE TRANSFERRING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY. NOTE THE REACTIVATION FEE IS US$4,200 DOLLARS ONLY. DUE TO URGENCY REQUIRED YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE REACTIVATION FEE BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE QUICK RECEIVING OF THE PAYMENT TO MEET UP THE DEADLINE. .

CITY/ OUAGADOUGOU
COUNTRY/ BURKINA FASO

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-03-14 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Fw: Re: Form from the bank

Dear Rоd how are you? what is happening? have the bank transfer the fund?

2012-03-20 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: ORDER FROM BANK OF AFRICA, OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO

I'm on the boat fishing. There's no way I can go to Western Union or the post office until Friday, but I can send a bank transfer now. Can you send me a bank account, or would you like to wait until I pull into port and unload the fish?

2012-03-21 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

WE ARE AT VERGE OF REACTIVATING THE DORMANT ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE TRANSFERRING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY. DUE TO URGENCY REQUIRED YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE REACTIVATION FEE IMMEDIATELY TO BELOW ACCOUNT DETAILS. MAKE SURE YOU ENTERED THE INFORMATION CORRECTLY TO ENABLE US RECEIVE THE PAYMENT HERE AFRICA. YOU SHOULD SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND TO THIS BANK IMMEDIATELY.

BANK NAME: BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA
RECEIVER NAME: OKORO OSCAR OMOROGBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 55610######
IBAN: BF51C005601005055610########
CODE BIC: BNCFBFBF
Cle RIB: 22
BANK CODE: BF056
CODE GUICHET: 01005
DOMICILIATION: OUAGADOUGOU 01

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

Closed lad accounts
2012-03-22 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT SLIP

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP BUT THE PAYMENT NOT YET REFLECT ON OUR SYSTEM. WE SHALL INFORM YOU IF WE ABLE TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-03-23 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Form from the bank

email the bank to give you account so you can send them the fee to enable transfer of our fund without further delay
please contact the bank now for the account

2012-03-26-rod-boa-2 wrote:

Subject: Re: BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Here is the transfer slip.

2012-03-26 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT SLIP

I just heard back from the bank. The account you gave me has been linked to human rights violations in Côte d'Ivoire, they said, and so they sent the money back to me.

Tell you what. I'm going to put the money, in cash, inside a laptop and send it to you. Should I send it to the address you gave me for Peter Dantata, or where?

2012-03-26 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: ADDRESS FOR RECEIVING ITEMS

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR IDEA TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH PACKAGE IS ACCEPTED. WE RECEIVES BY COURIER SERVICES LISTED BELOW

(1) DHL

(2) FEDEX

(3) UPS

RECEIVER NAME: ALPHONSINE KACOBI NIGNAN

ADDRESS: SECT 15, OUAGADOUGOU BP, OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

PHONE: +2 26 79 70 30 82

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE SHIPPING DOCUMENT (AIR WAY BILL CODE)

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-03-27 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: ADDRESS FOR RECEIVING ITEMS

I have chosen to use my preferred shipper. The shipping document is attached.

2012-03-28 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: ADDRESS FOR RECEIVING ITEMS

I know the slip is a bit faint, so here is where you can track your package:
URL: հttр://фывапрол.джэ/ячсмитьбю/
Tracking number: AOE816UID357HTN492
You'll be able to see where the package is and where it's been.

The package was picked up in Deal Island, trucked to the Salisbury airport, and flown to Charlotte and Lagos.
2012-03-29 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: DESCRIPTION OF SHIPPING

BE INFORM THAT WE RECEIVE THE SHIPPING RECEIPT, WE NEED TO KNOW THE DESCRIPTION OF SHIPPING AND WEIGHT FOR RECORD PURPOSE. SEND US DOCUMENT THAT INCLUDES DESCRIPTION AND WEIGHT OF PARCEL TO ENABLE US TAKE PROPER RECORD.

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-03-30 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: DESCRIPTION OF SHIPPING

Dell Inspiron laptop, 1.80 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 234 GB hard disk.
Shipping weight 3.2 kg.
As I said before, I put the money in the laptop, but the shipping company doesn't know this. They think it's just a laptop.

By that time, it was mistakenly included with a shipment of organs for the Ferkessédougou hospital. It was sent to Abidjan and thence to Ferkessédougou.
2012-03-31 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

hello Dear
how are you? i am still waiting for your response
what is going on?

2012-04-02 Ewele to Rоd wrote:

Hello
why did you not answer my email?
please send your phone number now
what is going on?
did you receive the fund??

2012-04-04 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: SHIPPING DELAY

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE STILL WAIT FOR THE PARCEL. YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY TO KNOW WHY THE PARCEL HAVE NOT ARRIVED BURKINA FASO BECAUSE IT IS TAKING MUCH TIME THAN USUAL.

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

2012-04-04 Rоd to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Re: SHIPPING DELAY

I checked with GPS E-traсk and the package has been delivered. You can look on the site yourself and see where it is and how it got there.

2012-04-05 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: SHIPPING DELAY

BE INFORM THAT THE PARCEL HAVE NOT YET ARRIVED BURKINA FASO. FIND ATTACHED THE LATEST TRACKING RESULT. YOU ARE ADVISED TO GO DIRECT TO THE OFFICE OF (GPS E-traсk in UNITED STATES) WHERE YOU SHIPPED THE PARCEL TO KNOW THE REASON THE COMPANY HAVE NOT DELIVERED YOUR PARCEL TO BURKINA FASO BECAUSE IT IS TAKING MUCH TIME THAN USUAL.

MR. MICHEL F. KAHN

http://members.419eater.com/~vonpaso_xlura/Nagre-package-tracking.html
At the time, the map showed the package at the Ferké hospital.
This webpage doesn't show the map when viewed online; download it and open it on your computer.
2012-04-05 GPS to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Package AOE816UID357HTN492

Dear valued customer:
I'm sorry your package was not delivered to you on time. I'm going to investigate and find out what happened.
Sincerely,
Carіna del Barсo

2012-04-06 Bank of Africa to Rоd wrote:

Subject: Fw: Package AOE816UID357HTN492

(forwarded mail from del Barсo)

2012-04-06 GPS to Bank of Africa wrote:

Subject: Package AOE816UID357HTN492

Dear valued customer:
I found out that the package was accidentally included with some organs sent to the Ferkessédougou hospital. I'll send someone to collect the package from the hospital and deliver it to you.
Sincerely,
Carіna del Barсo

2012-04-09 Gomer to Bank of America wrote:

Subject: MER6 POUR L'ARGENS

GPS MA ENVOYÉ RECUEYI COLI EGARÉ. TAIS TRO FOU BANKIÉ PAS EMPLOYÉ VOT PROP BANQUE À RECEVOIR LES FRAIS. GE RECUEYI TON LAPTOP DE LOPITAL Y TROUVÉ 2 LARGENT. VAIS HT 1 VOITURE 9 E G HT D CHOSES POUR LE LAPTOP. VA TA MAISON DI A TA FAMI DE CHEVRE K TE FET AVW PA LES GOMER OOOOOOOOOO

Which translated from French textspeak is:
2012-04-09 Gomer to Bank of America wrote:

Subject: Thanks for the money

GPS sent me to pick misplaced package. You too crazy, banker, not use your own bank to receive the fees. I picked your laptop from the hospital found money in it. Gonna buy a new car and I bought stuff for the laptop. Go your house tell your goat family that you've been had by the Gomers! Oooooooooo

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic