SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cammy: What the fuck?
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A CLOCK! IT'S A CLOAK!

.. Tisk .. education Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not looking good:

Quote:
I would love to do the Contract, the materials needed for the simple
shots involves Money okay.i`m very broke right now, i need to look for
a way to get the required Materials setup. before the shots can be
done.that`s the reason why i said they will be a delay.of course i can
take the Pictures.like i said, all you have to do is to give me time
please...

Quote:
The deadline is non-negotiable. You produce before time runs out, or you lose the contract.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure what 0ke hoped to achieve with this:

Quote:
Could you believe that someone who is owning me Money, i went to
collect the Money yesterday, i ask him to give me date when i will come back for the collection of the Money only he could do quarrel and fighting me,i was told not to hurt him.i will look for another source,don`t think 2 weeks will be enough to get things setup.i`m really trying my best make sure i get things done here.if i have that money by now i would have buy all the Materials yesterday also snap the shots as well.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is not going to cut him any slack:

Quote:
I do not - and can't - believe that you are either that skint, or that the props are so expensive. The deadline remains, You have until the 21st or you lose this contract and quite possibly any chance of any other contracts.

Sand Timer x 7
Walkin Dude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M00seknuckle must be a very successful business, it employs many from that area.

Well done, great stuff.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Progress, of sorts - but of the two-steps-forwards-two-steps-back type:

Quote:
I have tried all i could to raise Money to buy the Props, but no way i even went to a Money Lender to lend me Money,he ask me to bring a Colateral unfortunately i don`t have.however a friend of mine promise to lend me.i will buy the materials as soon as he lend me, also snap the shots immediately.i pray everything work`s out for good.i tell you, all the Materials needed for the shots are expensive.if my friend is unable to lend me,no way out again. try to understand me i`m doing my best here.

Cammy is resigned to 0ke's bad news:

Quote:
I have to report on progress, and there's nothing from you worth passing on, is there? "For every solution there is a problem" seems to be your motto!
Please give me a listing of the price of the props and materials for the records.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's his price list:

Quote:
Below are listing of price props and materials needed for the shots.
(1) The leather harness price: 13,200 Naira only in Nigeria Currency
which is $88
(2) The hatchet price:6,300 Naira only in Nigeria Currency which is $42
(3) The pair of knee-length boots price :5,250 Naira only in Nigeria
Currency $35
(4) The bald wig price:1,500 Naira only in Nigeria Currency which is $10
(5) The Cloak price:3000 Naira only in Nigeria Currency which is $20
(6) The Renting of Alsatian Dog,i am not going to buy a Dog, for a
simple shots that won`t last for long.Renting 10,500 Naira only in
Nigeria Currency which is $70
i am looking forward to hear from you soon,

Cammy won't reply on a Freyja's Day... 0ke can stew for a bit...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's reply:

Quote:
All I see there is chump change - and you're crying poor over that amount? If you're so badly resourced, then I don't see how you can possibly be of any use to M00seknuckle.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like there'll be no Thongor pix:

Quote:
I have tried all i could to raise Money,my friend who promise to lend me Money is undergoing treatment in the Hospital, as a result of illness.don`t have any other way again out.i am not doing any job for now except this M00sekunckle, i have dedicated myself and attention to work for your Company. in this kind of situation you should able to find solution to it.i tell you i`m a hardworking Man,30yrs old is no longer a kid.The contract signing stipulate that Money can be given to me, only on event.honestly i`m broke right now,don`t have any Money at hand,to buy the Materials.we should not argue over this here and there please.i know the days of hard times we be forgotten one day.
could you believe that i prayed, everyday,let this come to accomplish so that the name of the Lord can be glorify.destiny can be delay, but it can never be change.everything we turn around for my good.what you could have done, is to help get the Materials so that the shots can be done.do something that we please God.

So Cammy gave the bad news:

Quote:
You went into this business with both eyes open, and signed the contract in good faith. Now it looks as if you're going to fail us once again. I'll have to report this to Pat and have the job reassigned.
I am very disappointed in you and your lack of application to your tasks. I don't expect any jobs will be coming your way in the near future, if at all.

Sand Timer x 7
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what a shame 0ke is not capable of being professional.

Sad

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke is now grovelling outright:

Quote:
I have agreed to execute the Contract,but i need time that`s all i ask
for.try to understand me.
PLEASE.....

Cammy is ready to swing the axe:

Quote:
You don't have that time. We have a contract to produce images and if we don't produce them, we'll lose future contracts. We are not going to risk M00seknuckle's future for a poorly organised incompetent who is begging when he should be working.
On close of business this Friday, your contract file will be closed. I believe that Pat in considering having it stamped NEVER TO BE RE-EMPLOYED.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday is good Smile early enough to spoil his Christmas.

(I´ve gotten a new computer and lost my lad-stallling templates, or rather, I cannot fit the old HD into the portable case, so my characters have been quiet on him all December, unless you require some input, of course. Doesn´t really matter, you alone with the illusion of a big backing team keep him going so well. Very Happy )

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor 0ke...

Quote:
i will execute the Contract in no short time from now, why do you want to close my employment file? i beg you with the name of God please don`t do that.i must execute the contract for sure okay.i want you help me talk to Pat not to close my file PLEASE...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's reply starts like Blofeld but ends on a hint of hope (emphasis in original):

Quote:
M00seknuckle does not tolerate failure. You failed to deliver on the AFL contract photographs and with this, you've shown yourself to have insufficient resources and initiative for a simple task. At the very least you'll lose the Th0ng0r contract
But for now...what can you do? What are the limits of your abilities?

(Edited to remove leeting-induced misprint)

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing "like Blofeld" Laughing Laughing
"M00seknuckle does not tolerate failure!"

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two messages from 0ke today...

Quote:
i have gotten some Money to buy the props however my friend we give me the remaining balance on sunday to buy the rest okay.
I will execute the Contract in no short time from now i know i have exhausted the time been given to me.we shall all smile together when i`m done with the shots.believe me i won`t disappoint you okay.

Quote:
The AFL when i make first shots you said it was not okay,then i went ahead and shots it again before you approved it.i delivered the AFL Photos, successfully.What AFL photos you talking about?

Cammy's answers...

Quote:
When I say this is your last chance, I mean just that. Do not let us down.

Quote:
The first AFL shots you sent were a complete failure and I told you why; the second group also fell short and I told you why. OK, so the third lot was passable, but "third time's the charm" is never a good business model.

Should he come up with the Th0ngor pix, he'll doubtless be astonished to learn that he won't be paid for them. Didn't he understand that the contract was lost to another? His "last chance" is for his file to stay active. Maybe we can haggle over his expenses.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Blofeld to the robot from Alien (emphasis in original)!

Quote:
It's been two weeks since you last wrote to me! In the time it's taken you to do nothing, the new photographer has given us top-quality shots and earned a sizeable merit bonus!
When it comes to your future employment with M00seknuckle Modelling, I can't lie about your chances, but you have my sympathies.

Sand Timer x 7
nicclause
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the landscape picture I clicked the link then the pic came up after half second porn link showed up above and chat request below. I don't know a lot about links but think is coming from me. virus scan finds nothing. malware not found but I don't know enough to be sure. the problem only occurs on the landscape picture. anyone know what to make of this???

FrumpyBB wrote:
Trophy time Very Happy Very Happy the first MM sign pics Smile real or...? - Sent from Lucky Smile
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please check out the photographs and see if it is of a good quality.

Thank you.

Lucky U

ImageImageImage

nicclause
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you dont know about that stuff be warned do not touch the links as I dont intend to spread the problem!!!!

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@nicclause:

I have noscript running (and I highly recommend you consider something of the kind) but I see that it is blocking a script from adult friend finder, which is basically a "hookup" site.

If that is what you saw, don't worry--it is not viral, it's just aggressive advertising.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

still learning

I appreciate the assist d

let the games continue!!!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shock! Horror!

Quote:
I was arrested by those Models who shots the valentine`s Photos with me,they have been asking me all these while to pay them,then i told them you people have no giving me a dine cash,yet they refuse to listen to me i spent my Christmax and new year in the Police Station.they said i must pay them for the shots since you people refuse to pay them.
However i have bought the props needed for the shots before the incident occured.if not i would `ve done the shots before Christmas.

Hey, didn't he get paid by the other agency? Wink

Sand Timer x 7
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a tragedy! Surprised

Assuming, of course, he isn't lying...

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha LOL_sign

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this is not without potential:

Quote:
If you'd stopped to think about matters, you'd have remembered why you never received payment - because you sold the pictures to another agency.
However, under the circumstances, I may be able to get some recompense for you. If you can send something about how and when you were arrested and imprisoned, it could go far.
Mind you, I'm a but surprised that you were locked up over a civil matter. Please explain how it happened.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic