SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Saving Captain White

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It began with a standard script, including:

Quote:
After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill me because of the money my father deposited in one of the banks in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in my name as the next of kin before his dead which amount is ($10.7USD) Million United State Dollars. I travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.
On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be release to me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray the trust I have on you. But rather take me as your own daughter or your Sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me stand as my trustee since I have not married.

So I replied as Cammy's brother Roscoe of the SASR, intending to hand the Lad(ette) off to Cammy in due course, but things took an odd turn. It's no longer about money; it's about Roscoe's soul. Having refused any help from Cammy, the Lad(ette) wants to convert Roscoe to Christianity.

Here are the highlights (Lad in italics, Roscoe in green).

i put it to you that you will not have rest untill you help me.
i put it to you that you will not have peace untill you make up your mind to help me.
do not doubt it.you MUST HELP ME

I am an officer in the Australian Regular Army on active service, doing my duty to my country according to the oath I took on enlisting. That is what stands higher than your so-called spirit.
I do not care one whit for your attempts to instil guilt in me, or to sway me from my duty to my country and my comrades. As soon as you realise that, you will reconsider my earlier suggestion.
Have no doubt; you MUST LISTEN TO ME.

yes i do kindly help me i beg of you

I am not in any position to assist you. I have explained why and I suggest that you accept reality. I have also given you an alternative; the decision is now yours.

YOU JUST HAVE TO HELP ME OH.
IT EITHER YOU HELP ME OR I WILL DIE

If I have a choice between you or my country, my country comes first without even a moment's thought. I offered you an alternative but you rejected it out of hand.
That was your decision; this is mine.

God has helped you so help me too and God will bless you the more and promote you

I am an atheist. I became an officer in the ARA through my own efforts – not those of a non-existent mythical being.

no wonder, you better accept Chist jesus as you Lord and personal savour now, he is God , and it is only a fool who says there is no God.
God exist ok

Belief in the supernatural is a sign of weakness. The true fool is one who believes in God, or Gods.
I regret to say that Cammy is a believer in the Aesir, but then she's a ditz.

you must beleive that God is God and that God is real, and i have been praying for you that the Holy Ghost will arrest you to accept Jesus christ as his Lord and personal saveiour in Jesus name.
you must serve the Lord of Host, Jehova is his name, he is the king of kings, Lord of Lords, covernat keeping God, the most high God , he is the unchangeable God ;evelasting father the prince of all prince.
extral ordinary strategy, the lord of lord the only true God.
learn to love him because he love you that was why he gave his only begoten son Jesus christ to die for you and for the sin of the whole world.
John chapter 3 verse 16
for God so loved the world that he gave his only begothen son that whosoever believeth in him should not die but have evelasting life.
do you beleive this. he died for me and you so give your life to him so that all things will be yours.
thanks

I do not have to share your superstition, and I have no need of a personal saviour. Moreover, you embarrass me with your fawning subservience to that ancient Hebrew tribal spirit.

Cammy has forwarded some of your emails to her in which you show a determination to marry and convert me. I advise you to put such thoughts aside.

hi baby be serious because God almighty Loves you so much and i love you with the love of Christ jesus, i love you from my heart ok, i know you love me but you are just shy because of your religion, Jesus is your Lord and he dies for you , so accept him today as your Lord and saviour
thanks

I have no religion - I made that quite clear early on - and I have no feelings for you (beyond a degree of exasperation).

i love you
Jesus love
God Love you
i need you to help me my love please help me , do you like that i am still in this syffering plce since and you know i am your love, i am you dear , i am your sweet heart, i am your honey , yopu know how much
i love you so much.
help me
Thanks

There is suffering everywhere I look in the AO, and I do not know that you are my love. You are aware that I cannot accept any relationship while I am on active service. If you require help, write to Cammy.

is she my love, it is you i will write stop that my love face me it is
i love and she is just a sister to my ;love ok

I am still on duty and nothing can change that. I serve my country first, and after that I care for me and mine, and that does not include you unless I conjure it does. So as you can see, seeking to force my affections is an exercise in futility.

It's been a month since money was mentioned. It's a weird sensation...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic