SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MY SON, MY PARTNER, MY LAWYER (DON’T TRUST ANY OF THEM)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait ran for just under four months, with the lad trying to get back to his script and my character and his son taking him every which way they could. Hours of frustration for our lad, a bank account snagged for the authorities and entertainment for all. Enjoy!

The good guys:
Louis Al Sindor, retired Air Force pilot
Martin McSorley, Esq., Lou’s son, business partner and attorney

The bad guy:
Dr Wallington Simon, Candace Finance Investment

(My comments are added in parentheses.)

CANDACE FINANCE
179C CLARENCE ROAD
E5 8EE LONDON.
+447035966739

Here at Candace finance believe in placing and processing all types of finance services for clients and our friendly knowledgeable staff take pride in providing advise on the best facility available to suit each individual clients case.
We provide a wide range of financial services that we consider to be among the best available such as, Personal Loans,Business Expansion Loans, Business Start-up Loans ,Education Loans, Debt Consolidation Loans,Venture Capital loan & much more. We give out Loan at a low interest rate of 3%.
Simply apply now by taking a few minutes to fill in this form and Once we have your details we can begin the process of making your financial problem free.
* Full Name:
* Full Contact Address:
* Loan Amount Needed:
* Purpose Of Loan:
* Loan Duration:
* Phone Number:
* Monthly Income:
* Annual Income:

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best regards
Wallington Simon
Candace Finance Investment.

(Pretty typical loan scam, chances are that there will be some sort of “fee” needed for things to progress past the application stage…and then “Wallington” will be gone, or ask for more!)
-----
Do you provide loans for small businesses?
Lou
-----
CANDACE FINANCE INVESTMENT
to me
Yes
-----
to CANDACE
And you also offer your services in the United States...specifically in Hawaii?
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
We offer services all over the world.
All you need to do is to let us know the amount you are looking for and we will give you all the interest rate of the loan amount which you needed.
And also you tell us the duration of the years which you are going to pay back the loan.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
to CANDACE
Sir,
My initial need is for $6M USD for seed money for a Limited Liability Corporation created solely to re-furbish the runway at Molokai Airport in anticipation of turbo-prop arrivals from the island of Oahu by Hawaiian Airlines. A 15-year mortgage at your most attractive rate, can you quote that?
Lou

(In case this lad actually does any research, the new air route is real. The runway project is a total fabrication, but should at least SOUND reasonable.)
-----
to me
Dear valued Customer,
I will pass your requested loan amount before the board and once it is granted, I will then give you the calculation of your loan and after that you will be send some document that will bind this contract before this loan can be release to you fully..
But mean while you still have to come up with those information which was requested by us.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
to CANDACE
I'll be happy to send you what you need once I know the terms of the approval. I don't want to get ahead of myself.
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
After the meeting that was held today, The board has agree to give you half of the money which is $3M USD so do let me know if you are satisfy with it so that i can calculate the necessary loan payment and also do let me know the loan duration which you will be returning bank the loan.
But as time goes on, the remaining $3M USD will be release to you.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon
-----
(And then he shows up on Gmail chat, one of my favorite wasters of lad-time.)

CANDACE: hello
CANDACE: this Dr Wallington Simon
me: yes?
CANDACE: how are you doing
hope you got my mail
and it was okay by you right

(Time to throw him a little curve ball and see if he can be led where I want to take him.)

me: Not really. Half of the money is not going to do it. This sort of project has most of the cost up front
CANDACE: half will be giving to you first but before the end of the project the balance will also be redeem to you
me: The environmental study and the permits will take more than the $3M
CANDACE: ok
me: I'll need $5M to start effectively and some serious assurances about the balance. If I can't show proof of the entire $6M, the permits will not be granted. Please explain this to the board
CANDACE: the board will be willing to give you the complete $6 million (wow…that was fast)
but is just that they dont really know your capability of paying bank the funds
me: Once the initial work is done, the reimbursement will come from landing fees payed out by Hawaiian Airlines, Mokulele Airlines, Island Air and Allegiant. It should be quite lucrative over time
me: I can forward our business plan as we get closer to funding, if that will help.
CANDACE: like how long is it going to take to pay back the money after the loan has been giving to you?
me: As I said in my message to you, I'm looking for terms and rates for a 15-year loan. Did you not see that?
CANDACE: okay
me: I'm still awaiting the rate and payment terms, then we can move forward
CANDACE: i will send to you the calculation of the loan as soon as possible
me: Perfect, thanks
CANDACE: if you are satisfy with it do let me know
me: My team will review it and get back to you
CANDACE: ok
how many of you want to handle this project?
me: What do you mean?
CANDACE: i mean how many member are you in you company?
me: It's an LLC, so it's project-based with managers of the different phases. For the purposes of funding, we have two Directors (one of them is me) and, of course, an attorney for review of the documents
that nice
me: I await your terms and rates. Bye
me: Oh, by the way, if there are any legal questions, they will come from Mr. McSorley, our attorney
(Laying the groundwork for later, don’t you know)
CANDACE: just be online and let me send it to you
me: I'll be here for about 45 minutes
CANDACE: i have just sent to you the calculation of the laon
so you go through it and let me know if you are satisfy with it
okay
me: I'm looking at it now
CANDACE: is that okay by you?
me: It's a good start. I'll also need the terms and conditions, of course
CANDACE: yes
so since you are okay with it, I will prepare the necessary document for this transaction
for you to sign
me: Also, I'll need the fee schedule associated with this as they will need to be included in the loan total and that will affect the payments. And, of course, any insurance requirements you might have
CANDACE: you will have to send your full information as requested in in my previous email.
and also you have to send a copy of your identity card now
me: I will do that, of course, as soon as I have all of the papers to review and they're approved on my side.
CANDACE: but it will be needed before the document is been giving to you
me: As I said, I will supply all of that information with the approval.
CANDACE: because i will try as much as possible to make sure that you have the necssary document by tomorrow
me: Monday is fine, it's almost the weekend here. Isn't it late at night where your are?
CANDACE: you are going to sign it and get back to me
yes
me: Yes, exactly, with any changes specified by the attorney of course
CANDACE: but am just reviewing some kind of work with my personal system
so any moment from now i will go to bed
me: I appreciate your dedication, have a good night. I look forward to seeing all the documentation and will forward you any changes that may need to be made
CANDACE: alright
i will send it to you as soon as possible
me: Thanks
CANDACE: do have a lovely night rest
you are well come
But you have to still send your full name because it will be use to prepare the necessary document
so i will be expecting it from you
me: Louis A. Sindor, USAF, Retired
11:05 AM CANDACE: okay
that is nice
-----
(And the payment calculations arrived, straight from a basic on-line mortgage calculation engine. I wonder when the money request is going to come?)

CANDACE FINANCE
179C CLARENCE ROAD
E5 8EE LONDON.
+447035966739
LOAN INSTALLMENT PAYMENT
Dear Valued Customer,
I would like you to know that there are some requirements we need from you and this is how you are going to be making the payments monthly after the money has been given to you.
Loan Balance: $6,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.00%
Loan Term: 15 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $41,434.90
Number of Payments: 180
Cumulative Payments: $7,458,281.64
Total Interest Paid: $1,458,281.64
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 179 payments of $41,434.90 plus a final payment of $41,434.54.
If you are satisfy with the said sum and interest rate, kindly let me know as soon as possible for me to proceed further for other necessary document.
I await your urgent response.
Regards,
Dr .Wallington Simon
-----
CANDACE FINANCE
179C CLARENCE ROAD
E5 8EE LONDON.
+447035966739
REQUIREMENT VERIFICATION OF YOUR REQUESTED LOAN
Dear Valued Customer,
As soon as your requirement has been receive it will be forwarded to our verification department for proper verification and documentation. Immediately the verification process is completed, a notification message will be send to you from this office with the details of your requested loan to facilitate the process of the loan. You are advice to give us this information below:
*Proof of Identification {International Passport or Driver License}
*Previous Telephone bill
I await your urgent response.
Best regards
Dr Wallington Simon
Candace Finance Investment.
-----
to CANDACE
I'm afraid I don't have a telephone bill that I can forward as I have no phone here on Molokai.
1. Why is this necessary?
2. Assuming you can show the necessity, what other documentation would suffice?
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Regard to your email, Since you can not bring your telephone bill, You are here by advice to bring a copy of your drivers licence or international passport to suffice this transaction.
And can you please tell me why you are afraid?
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(I had to go back and read my last message to figure out what the “afraid” reference was. It appears the script is falling apart at this point.)
-----
to CANDACE
Very funny! That's just a figure of speech...I'm not afraid of much.
Good joke by you, though.
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Here is an attached document of the loan agreement. So just sign it and get bank to me before we can proceed further
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(The accompanying document was a generic loan document, nothing very special, but certainly lacking. Another great opportunity to get our lad further from the script.)
-----
to CANDACE
I'm sorry, but this will not meet the needs of our LLC. Please make the following modifications:
1. The references to the laws of the UK should be changed to include the laws of the USA and the state of Hawaii and worded such that the most conservative of these will be the abiding rule.
2. The counterpart wording is unacceptable and should be changed to reflect this agreement as an entirety.
3. If affiliates are to be included, the must be specified as part of the agreement to ensure proper transparency.
Nothing too earth-shattering, but necessary.
Thank you,
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
I would want you to come up with those requested document so that we can use it to modify the document in other for us to proceed further.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(Lazy little bugger.)
-----
to CANDACE
No problem, I'll have our attorney craft a response.
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Brother,
I am still waiting the requested information from you.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(“Brother”? I guess we’re getting somewhere now.)
-----
to CANDACE
Patience, my friend. Attorneys are terribly slow (it might be the hourly rate that causes that!).
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
You have to be very fast so that we can proceed further immediately.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon

(So much for being brothers. Some relationships are just so darn fleeting…)
-----
to CANDACE
I will urge the attorney to make haste.
Is there anything else we can be accomplishing while we await the revised documents to move things along?
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
I wish to notify you that all your email was well receive and noted.
Here is the terms and condition of our company.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
(a) For security reasons, This Company has an Insurance registration cover in case of future loss/death occurrence by both parties. So the loan will be insured/registered under the stipulated law.
(b) The stated sum of money due for loaning must be paid back within a minimum period of the borrower(s) duration.
(c) The Loan attracts an interest rate of (3%).
(d) In the course of the loan term duration, a constant monthly payment will be paid for a period of the stipulated time from the borrower, payment on interest rate first after the loan have been confirmed available to the beneficiary designated account.
(e) Late payment of monthly installments has a penalty of 1% increase.
(f) Borrowers/Beneficiary's are solely responsible for the upfront fee which serves as:
NON COLLATERAL PROCESS
One thing about the alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security obtained from banks here which is popularly known as bank securities. When you obtain this non-collateral/security, it actually yields value which will eventually be equivalent to the loan you are obtaining during the stipulated duration of the loan. When you are unable to pay back the issuing Bank take the non-collateral which has yielded value as substitute for the loan. We will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately the non collateral for the loan is acquired from the bank.
So this is why we personally will always advice that our customers should simply go for the non collateral alternative when they do not have equity based property to present as collateral.
The Non-collateral/security popularly known as bank securities, The non collateral fee will be paid and it cannot be added or removed from the principal loan amount. As soon as we are through with the process of the collateral the loan will be transferred to you from UNITED KINGDOM to your Bank.
(g)Confidentiality: We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (even when you are no longer a customer).
Nothing about your accounts nor your name and address will be disclosed to anyone.
(h) Protecting Our Customers: We always try to protect you from entering into any agreement that may not be in your best interest.
In Section(F) of the Terms and Condition of Service, You will be required to pay the total sum of 884.62 Pounds As facilitation Fee and Non collateral Charges.

(It’s about time; finally the request for money, even though not a scrap of paperwork has been completed.)

If the above information is not understandable or satisfactory to you, do write back for more detailed information as your satisfaction is of value to us.
Finally, if the terms of service cannot be meant by you, you can send us a Letter of Disclaimer stating that you do not wish to continue the transaction. If you do Wish, send us your Account details and we shall furnish you with details on how to Make payment for the Processing Fee, As soon as we get your Payment received, Your Loan Amount will be in your account in two Business days.
Thanks for Your Co-operation
Dr Wallington Simon.
*Serving you is our only Obligation*

(Back to the script, are you? I can fix that.)
-----
to CANDACE
Thank you for that, I will forward it to Mr. McSorley.
Also, we will of course be rolling the associated fees into the balance of the loan, so please make the necessary adjustments to the payment schedule. Are there any other charges we should be aware of?
Lou

(I bet he won’t like that idea.)
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
The Candace finance loan company has received your email requesting for the
deduction of the fee from your requested loan amount.
The candace finance loan company do understand your request for deduction of the fee from your requested loan amount, but be informed that due to stringent policies laid down by candace finance company, we cannot deduct from the requested loan amount.
These policies have been put in place to check mishandling and/or
misappropriation of the requested loan.
As such we cannot deduct from the requested loan amount.
Any deduction made will means violating the policy of the company.
In accordance with the above, do understand that we are a financial
Institution, we make sure all we engage in are done to the best of our
abilities.
Be aware that once this fee is confirm by the company,Your requested loan will be granted to you immediately with out any further delay and this is in line with our policy of transparency,efficiency and customers satisfaction, this makes our Institution liable to pay any damages that might arise from any breach of contract on the part of our organization.
You are by this mail advised to act accordingly.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(Wrong script, lad. Try again.)
-----
to CANDACE
Sir,
I don't believe you understood my request, my apologies. I was not asking for the deduction of the fee, rather that it be contained within the loan total. I understand the need for certain fees and interest and would not ask for their removal. I just want the total of the loan to be the loan amount AND the fees.
Does this clarify things for you?
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
The content of your email was well noted and well understood.
I just want to let you know our terms and condition of our company.
So do let me know your readiness to effect payment so that i can
furnish you with the payment information.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon
-----
to CANDACE
Well, yes, of course. I will commence payments once we've received the loan amount. What are you referring to?
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Regard to your email, There is no way we can release your requested loan to you without us confirming the receipt of your payment because is against the policy of our company.
So i will advice that you proceed further with every instruction giving to you so that your requested loan amount can be sent to you immediately without any further delay.
And we confirm the receipt of your payment, you will received your requested loan amount within 48hours on your prefer destination.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon
-----
to CANDACE
That's a slightly different arrangement than I'm used to, but the terms and rates are very attractive.
We're a very remote place here, how would you prefer the money be sent?
Lou
-----
CANDACE FINANCE
179C CLARENCE ROAD
E5 8EE LONDON.
+447035966739
Dear Valued Customer,
You are to proceed immediately to the closest MONEY GRAM OUTLET to have the required charges £884.62 GBP,sent via MONEY GRAM, to the chief Accounts Officer with the details given below:
NAME: Dr Nizam Imtiaz Mohammed
ADDRESS: 179C CLARENCE ROAD E5 8EE LONDON.
As soon as the payment is effected, you are required to forward the full details of payment for acknowledgement of payment.
The information needed for the confirmation of payment are given below:
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN):
AMOUNT PAID:
RECEIVERS NAME:
Furthermore, be informed that as soon as payment is acknowledged, your funds will be transferred to your account within 48hour
Regards,
Dr .Wallington Simon.

(Back on script AGAIN? This must stop…time for some more confusion, don’t you think?)
-----
to CANDACE
Sir,
That's going to be a bit of a challenge, since the island of Molokai does not have a MoneyGram outlet. The nearest is on another island!
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
I will advice that you look for the one that is very close to you in your state or you can wake very early and move to the other island and have it done so that we can proceed further with out any further delay.
And i believe you can do that first thing tomorrow morning.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
You can still have it done through any of this location.
310 Alamaha St, Kahului, HI 96732 » Map (808) 871-6369
38.2 miles
Money Mart
397 Dairy Rd, Kahului, HI 96732 » Map (808) 877-4711
38.5 miles
Money Mart
435 Atkinson Dr, Honolulu, HI 96814 » Map (808) 946-2435
52.8 miles
Easy Money EMG
2000 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI 96826 » Map (808) 955-1202
52.3 miles
Money Mart
1734 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96826 » Map (808) 949-4000
52.6 miles
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
to CANDACE
Sir,
I'm afraid that's not a possibility this week as I am completely engaged in business here on Molokai.
I was able to make the initial material purchases for the last project by making a transfer directly from my bank to the supplier. Is this a possibility? My bank branch does a great deal of this sort of thing and I know it can be done immediately. If not, I will need to travel inter-island, which is not something I can do for some days.
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for your email and it content well noted. Since you said there is no money gram location close to you and you can not travel, i believe there is western union outlet close to you so i will advice that you can also proceed further to any western union location very close to you and have this done immediately.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
to me
You are here by advice to use the previous information.
-----
to CANDACE
I thought I had mentioned it, but Western Union is also not available here on Molokai. One the reasons for the project we are funding is the expansion of available services, which we expect to be a result of the increased travel to this remote island.
As I mentioned, I have the capability to do a bank-to-bank transfer immediately, while Western Union or Moneygram will have to wait.
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Regard to your email, I will do as you have said by sending you an information which you are going to use in making this transfer.
Can you also let me know if you will be able to make the transfer first thing tomorrow morning immediately you receive the account information by tomorrow.
Because i would not want to stress you in any way so i will furnish you the account information as soon as possible by tomorrow.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(That’s three uses of the word “tomorrow”. I think he’s getting mad.)
-----
to CANDACE
Thank you for your consideration. The bank is open for a little longer today, if you can get account information in the next hour or so. If not, I can go first thing in the morning.
Your flexibility is appreciated!
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Here is the account details which you will you in making the transfer.
HSBC BANK
60 Fenchurch street
London
Account: XXXXXXXX
Beneficiary: Acenssion
Iban GB80MIDLXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Swift or bic XXXXXXXXXXXXX
It will be very appreciated if you can get this done very early in the morning.
And as soon it is done, do send to me the payment receipt for proper verification.
Await your payment receipt.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(Score…! Thanks for that account information, lad.)
-----
to CANDACE
That's perfect, thank you. I will get to the bank this morning.
Lou
-----
(Time to introduce the wild card in the game…beware snooping children when there are millions within your grasp. The following was sent from Lou’s account, but…)

to CANDACE
Hello whoever you are,
My name is Marty McSorley, Lou's son. I just stopped by to see how he was doing and discovered his email account open and his conversation with you.
I'm VERY concerned about this as I know that he's been trying to get financing for his runway project and it appears that YOU have convinced him to send you the last of his savings to try to get this done. It doesn't appear that ANY of the paperwork is complete and I doubt he has even mentioned any of this to anyone (he sure didn't tell me).
Can you tell me what's really going on here? My father is retired and a bit confused at times and I wonder if this is all such a great idea.
Please reply to me at my office address: martinmcsorley.lawfirm@xxxxxx so that I can assess what's really going on here and please, don't mention this to my father. It would only upset him.
Marty
-----
(Back to Lou’s correspondence. It appears he didn’t notice that his son had sent a message from his account.)

to CANDACE
Sorry, it looks like I'll have to go BACK to the bank as I got a message last night from the manager that the transfer had been stopped and that he wanted me to come in and discuss it with him. I'm not exactly sure what the story is, but will let you know as soon as I do.
Lou
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Why did they stop the transfer? What is going on? But you told me that you were going to transfer the money by tomorrow so what is the bank saying is wrong wrong with the transfer.
So i will want you to talk to your bank so that we an proceed further with your funds with out any further delay.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
Back from the bank...and a little frustrated with EVERY piece of technology. It seems that there was a computer problem here on Molokai and the servers on this island had a problem sending information to Oahu for international transfers. I spoke to the manager directly and he has assured me that it should be up and running in a day or so.
What a pain in the ass.
I have to apologize for all these stumbling blocks, I'm sure you're just as frustrated as I am!
Lou
-----
candacefinance2011 (Yeah, he swaps emails every now and then. He seems a little flustered.)
to me
Dear valued Customer,
I would want you to go to the bank your self and confirm if there is a problem really with their network.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
to candacefinance.
What do you mean, "if there is really a problem"? I don't think I understand what you're getting at.
-----
to me
Have been able to hear from the bank?
-----
to me
You still have to send to us a copy of you ID card.
-----
to CANDACE
I may just have to send that to you in the mail, since I'm so great at scanning things!
Smile
The bank's systems are still being worked on. I'll touch base with them again later. It's surprising that this is taking so long, but we are a long way from everything.
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
Have you been able to get in touch with the bank? And are you sure that every thing will be possible by today?
-----
to CANDACE
No, I'm not exactly sure of that quite yet. The network issues are a problem, I guess. Must be a pain in the ass for the bank, because it sure is for the two of us!
-----
to me
I will advice that you sign the document and have it sent immediately so that we can proceed.
-----
to me
Dear Valued Customer,
You have just 24 hours to sign those document and send it back to me if you can not do that, this transaction will be terminated.
Dr Wallington Simon.

(He’s really getting frustrated now, and showed back up in Gmail chat to see if he can move things along.)
-----
8:54 AM CANDACE: hello
8:55 AM good day to you sir
how are you doing today
8:56 AM me: Good, but a little frustrated with all the delays
8:57 AM CANDACE: so have they been able to retify the fault?
me: I don't know yet, the bank hasn't opened yet
8:58 AM CANDACE: you mean the bank is shot down?
me: No, it's not open yet. It's not even 9:00 here yet
8:59 AM but when are they going to open
me: 9:30 today
CANDACE: Okay
as soon as they open just go there and tell them to commence the transaction
9:00 AM so that we also can proceed further
me: As I said, the manager is trying to fix a computer issue. Hopefully that will be cleared up today
CANDACE: who is mcsorley to you?
ok
9:01 AM me: Where did you hear his name?
CANDACE: you sent it to me in your previous email
9:02 AM me: I did? I don't recall that. Anyway, he's my son and my attorney
CANDACE: that is among your partner
okay
me: Oh, that's right. I did tell you that
CANDACE: so when are you going to sign the document?
9:03 AM me: I thought I sent it to you, didn't I?
CANDACE: no
9:04 AM you have not sign the document
me: Okay, I'll re-send it when I get back from the bank. Gotta go, it's a bit of a drive
9:05 AM all you need to do is to print out the document and sign it
and after that you will scan and send it to me for documentation
-----
(So, what’s been going on with Marty? It appears that he’s been emailing back and forth with Dr. Smith behind his father’s back.)
TO:
martinmcsorley.lawfirm@xxxxxx
Dear Marty,
All the paper work has already been put in place but it has not been completed so am still waiting for him to complete that and there is nothing to be scared of so i will advice that you just relax your mind because your dad is on the right track every thing is going well.
Thanks for your concern once more.
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.
-----
Re: Information From Candace Finance.
Martin McSorley
TO:
Please forward the completed paperwork to me immediately for my review. This will NOT be completed until I'm satisfied that everything you claim is true.
Thank you for your attention to this.
Martin McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701

(The address is actually a Toys ‘r’ Us store, just for grins.)
-----
Martin McSorley
TO:
Also, I wanted you to know that I had the bank stop the transfer that my father initiated. If this is legitimate, I will ensure that it is completed in a timely manner, but as the Executor on the account, I have to be certain.
I'm sure you understand.
Martin McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701
-----
TO:
Martin McSorley
Dear martins,
Every thing is in order. Your farther has the complete paper so why dont you tell your father to give you the complete paper of this transaction for you to see so that we can proceed further.
Thou understand your plight.
Regards,
Dr Walliington Simon.
-----
Martin McSorley
TO:
Sir,
To be perfectly honest with you, I would rather my father not know that I'm checking up on him. The bank manager is going to hold the funds for me, but has been instructed to tell my father that they're having a computer problem of some sort while I ensure this is all legitimate.
So, as I said, please forward me all of the paperwork that has been completed to this point for my review.
Thank you for your understanding,
Martin McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701
-----
Martin McSorley
TO:
I believe that my father has been "delayed" by the bank, so now is when I need to see those documents. Please send them immediately so that, if this is all legitimate, I can release the transfer for you.
Martin McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701
-----
Fwd 1
candacefinance2011
TO:
martinmcsorley.lawfirm@xxxxxx
Here is the document as requested by you.
Dr Wallington Simon.

(This is the same, unsigned document that was sent to Lou weeks ago. Time for some knuckle-whacking.)
-----
Re: Fwd
Martin McSorley
TO:
candacefinance2011
Sir,
Thank you for this good start, however this single page does not contain all of the loan commitments, payment details or other obligations agreed upon by both parties. Also, this has NOT been signed and therefore is not binding.
Please send me the signed copy as well as the rest of the loan documentation.
Thank you,
Martin McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701
-----
Martin McSorley
TO:
candacefinance2011
Sir,
The bank manager has informed me that my father is continuing to ask about the transfer to your bank, however I have not received the rest of the documents pertaining to the loan. I can assure you that the money will NOT be sent before I am satisfied with this whole arrangement.
You can send me what I've asked for or you can continue to wait, it's up to you.
Martin McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701
-----
candacefinance2011
TO:
Martin McSorley
As i will assure you every thing is very legit so you dont need to be scared because our company is a very reputable company in uk so i will not in any way try to fraud your dad am a man of my words.
So i will want you to allow your dad get this loan for just this life time opportunity
Regards,
Dr Wallington Simon.

(We’ve now left the script far, far behind us and our persistent lad is starting to get concerned. Time for him to jump into another chat session with Lou!)
-----
CANDACE: i am still waiting to hear from you
have you been able to sign the document
2:56 PM me: Yeah, but it's not worth much without the transfer, is it? That's still waiting for the bank to get their act together.
2:57 PM I just got your message...what's with the 24-hour time limit?
CANDACE: i have not got any of your information
2:58 PM its seems you are not ready to get this loan
because by now i have not got your full information
me: Once the bank is able to send you the information from the transfer, I can also have them send the signed document and my ID. We already know that MY scanner doesn't create files you can read
CANDACE: and you ID card as requested by this office
me: Right, like I said above.
2:59 PM CANDACE: the problem here is that the bank are working

(Ah, here comes the payoff, a lad ratting on an attorney. Priceless.)

3:00 PM me: What do you mean, the bank are working?
CANDACE: is just Martin McSorley Esq who is telling the bank manager not to commence transfer
yes of cours
me: You mean my son? What are you talking about?
3:01 PM CANDACE:
(I won’t clog this up with it, but he started forwarding me all the correspondence that he’d had with Marty. It only took seconds, so I’m guessing he already had it ready before he started the chat…yup, quite a bit of copying and pasting. What dedication.)

me: Why that little bastard. And he's my partner!
3:02 PM CANDACE:
(And still MORE of the correspondence. Good stuff. However, I think he should do it all over again to Lou’s email box, don’t you?)

me: Please forward me any emails that might have received from him. I'll take care of it right fucking now.
3:03 PM CANDACE: As i will quickly inform you is the one holding the transfer
3:04 PM so i want to let you know that the bank is perfectly working they dont have any problem
3:05 PM me: I understand completely and my apologies for my asshole lawyer son's meddling in this. As I said, please forward me all his emails (not in chat, but to my address) and I will take the appropriate steps
3:08 PM I see them arriving now. How did he find out about the loan in the first place? I didn't tell him about it.
3:10 PM CANDACE: so have u seen them
3:11 PM me: Yes, thank you. How did he get involved at all?
CANDACE: just check the last email you will see how it get involve
3:12 PM the lat mail which i forwarded to you
have u seen it?
3:13 PM me: I see the one with the "whoever you are" in it, but where did that come from?
CANDACE: from your son
3:14 PM me: I know that, but how did he get YOUR information? Did you contact him or something?
Oh, wait, I see. I read the rest of the message.
That little fucker
He's going to have a very, very bad weekend
CANDACE: no he got it through your mail box
3:15 PM so what are you going to do right now?
are you still interested in getting the laon?
me: Print out a few emails and head to his house and then drag his ass to the bank. OF COURSE I'm still interested.
CANDACE: because i dont know who is getting this loan among the both of you
3:16 PM so that is why am asking
because we have other customer who are willing to abide to our terms and condition
3:17 PM me: I understand what you're asking. I was going to present it to him as a perfect kick-start to the runway project, a big happy surprise. I guess that makes ME the one surprised, doesn't it?
CANDACE: yeah
3:18 PM but you just have to go back to your bank and tell the manager to allow this transfer take place
3:19 PM me: That's my plan. I'll get back in touch once that's done. Thanks for telling me about this...no wonder things were so damn hard!
CANDACE: are you the owner of the account or is a family account
3:20 PM because i dont see any reason why your bank manager will be listening to your son who is not the owner of the account
me: It's may account, but he's the Executor. Plus, this is a really small place, so the bank manager knows him well. They went to school together. When you're in a town this tiny, things are a little different!
3:21 PM CANDACE: so you have 24 hours to have every thing done
because there is no much time any more
3:22 PM me: Why is that? It's already the weekend where you are, isn't it?
CANDACE: and mean while i need your id card
Okay
yes
but am not seeing any seriousness
me: I'll take care of all of that at the bank, but it may be Monday before it's complete. It's not like the bank is right next door.
3:23 PM "Seriousness"? What's that supposed to mean?
CANDACE: Your son holding your transfer is some how
and your bank manager is in a support of it
3:24 PM that means your bank manager is a lier
me: No, it just means that this is a small town and he thought my son was trying to help me. I don't blame the banker...I DO blame my shithead son, though
3:25 PM CANDACE: so when are you going to the bank
?
3:26 PM me: Right after I go get my son and give him a piece of my mind (and maybe the end of my fucking boot) and then I'll take him with me. THAT will take care of it.
3:27 PM CANDACE: so can i have your personal number
3:28 PM me: What personal number do you mean?
CANDACE: i mean phone number
3:30 PM me: I believe I told you I don't have one. My house is on the far side of the island, so there are no phone lines and cell coverage is crap. I have cable for the TV and computer, but the phone service from the cable company isn't available here yet.
They keep saying "next year", but they've been saying that for a lot of years! You know how it is...
3:31 PM CANDACE: how were you able to call your bank manager
3:32 PM me: I didn't. I went to the bank. That's why it took an hour, because it's on the other side
CANDACE: because you told me that you called him the other day
me: I've burned a shitload of gas for this loan. No, I never said I called him, I said I spoke to him
3:33 PM And speaking of that, I need to get rolling. They're closed on the weekend, but still open for a few hours today
CANDACE: so just go there before they close
okay
so that they can attend to you
i will wait the response from the bank
3:34 PM me: And my son can apologize, the little shit
CANDACE: as soon as you comes back
me: Isn't it the middle of the night in the UK?
CANDACE: yes
am just reviewing some work
i want to go to bed now
3:35 PM so you go to the bank now
me: Okay, bye
CANDACE: i beleive they can make the transfer today right?
-----
to me
Have you been able to make the transfer from your bank?
-----
to CANDACE
Yes, finally.
The bank manager has assisted me in attaching the receipt.
Lou

(I sent yet another garbage file and this time he gave it up. Good fun and countless lad hours wasted. My guilt knows no bounds!)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A brilliant bait - and four months is a very long bait with a loan lad! Wonderfully handled.

It's not advisable to use a real address in a bait; in this case, it may be extremely unlikely that any of the lad's friends or relatives are in the area, but you never know .... and the staff of the Toys R Us wouldn't welcome an irate scammer's accomplice turning up there and potentially making threats when they couldn't locate Martin McSorley for him.

But I loved the inclusion (intrusion) of the son. And the frustrated lad forwarding all his emails, in the hope that this would sort everything out and bring in the money.

Well done!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting thought about the address, I'll have to consider that. I've had lads look up bogus addresses that I've provided and call me out on it, so maybe I'll have to come up with an alternative.

Of course, the chances of a lad's accomplish showing up at a toy store on the leeward side of Oahu (looking for an attorney named after a hockey player, no less) are pretty durn slim!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fabulous bait.
Most "chat room" postings I just skim over, but this I read it all.

Quote:
...and the staff of the Toys R Us wouldn't welcome an irate scammer's accomplice turning up there and potentially making threats...

I know the policy here, but still, if somebody's dumb enough to jump on Toys R Us, let security and the local police take care of him.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the kind words...! This one really was a lot of fun, since the lad was so easy to manipulate. A real peach, that guy.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love what you did here lou! Adding that dirtball son was a nice touch!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic