SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blackbird (CeCe)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will say am very grateful to have heard back from you on the dating site,anyway am new on the site and it was introduced to me by female sister in the lord who is in the state, she subscribed for my membership on the site.i know you may find my contact to you as a surprise?,just that am a kind of woman whom i love to follow my heart in search of my heart desire,to be honest i got really impressed of what i see about you on the site and that's what made me wanted to talk to you and may be get to know each other and see what the good lord have in-store for us,i know there are so many men on the sites,but am being very careful as my friend told me to,i been advice on most of the bad things that happens on the net so because of that am being careful, as the saying goes not
all that glitters is gold,so for me being single and in-search for a man doesn't mean i should jump to any man that contact me on the site,i know best things in life are hard to come by ,so am ready to take my time no matter how long it will take for me to build the trust,love and the commitment with the right man,in fact one woman man is all i ask of and need in my life,materials of this world doesn't mean nothing to me i seek for love and i mean natural and true love nothing else, so am being careful so that no man take advantage of me base on my love i wanted to share,am a true devoted christian ,born and raised in a christian home and i indeed believe in the lord...

Quote:
i will say am very grateful to have heard back from you again derrick. I was born in malaysia about 32yrs ago well i am the first child of my parents...two siblings. My dad is from malaysia and my mum from ghana. so i can truely say am mixed race since my parents comes from different countries with different culture. I had the opportunity to stay in malaysia when with dad after the divorced of my parents by then my dad was alive that was 12yrs ago but i came to ghana after the death of my dad to stay with my mum since there is no one to cater for me in malaysia. so i can say am now residening in ghana where am doing my degree course in fashion in one of the university here.well is my dream to become one of the greatset fashion designer in the world.well i like to sing,swim and dance so i can boldly say thats is my hobbies but i like to fish during my leisure times since i learnt that from my dad when i was a kid.I guess my favorite activity is just having great conversation with someone I care about...i m a real sucker for romance and really believe in keeping the romance alive in a relationship"...lol..i will be happy if you send me your picture.ad i will also send you my picture..the picture you see on the site is my sister..i have a son and he is 7years old..i also have webcam to show you if you want..i will ed for now and im waiting for your reply..

The impatient one gives me 30 minutes, then sends

Quote:
hello

I am thinking I have toyed with this one before but we shall see. he is using the same pix.

Quote:
Well all you should know about me is that I'm a sweet person on a good day, i will always give someone my last if i have it, I'm one of the most trustworthy people you could ever meet, I'm very social, i have an attitude but its never for no reason, I'm highly sarcastic wen its needed. I'm laid back funny/corny and people love being around me..i will tell you about my past relationship in your next reply..i wase hurt so bad with ths man ..i found him o the net ..he chited on me ..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He started out calling himself Raven. Now I get a new name.

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply.. My desire is to meet a, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?

i ant you to know that i am ready for this .but i also like to ask you if you are ok and understannd that i have son.ad his name is raj i love him so much.if you accept me .then you have to accept him as well I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.
As far as an ideal partner, i dont have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages......I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,.......but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u.....but they usually respect u (at least thats been my experience)......I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s).
With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer. Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with hisself just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning mor about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are.........nothing more nothing less.
Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).tell me your name in your next reply...my real name is

Quote:
thank you so much for the mail once more again.i don't know what you want me to tell you but all i can say to you now is that ..you don't know what you have got untill it gon..i don't know how to say this but all that i said to you in my mail is true.i will never lie to a stranger..but now i don't think you are strang to me ..however.i hope you understand what i mean.i just want you to no that i have been hurt so much by larry and i also want you to know that i am not one of does women online.but tell me..have you ever date a woman in africa .wich country.what happings.i need to know all..i also want you to know that relationship is understanding...There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.

Derrick....Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship...

When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met.. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn¢t willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.

We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.

All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn¢t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn¢t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.i will put and end for now and hope to here back from you soon..bye

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is one impatient little child. All 3 of these came within an hour.

Quote:
Thank you so much for the mail once more again Derrick.Derrick i like to tell you that being hurt should not be part of your search.just like i told you what Larry did to me.but i have to put that aside and go on with your life ..you no what they say ...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GOT UNTIL IT GOD....Derrick i will like to know if i can be there woman you have been looking for ..if you ask me that i will say yes because you really sound like the man i have been looking for and i think both of us have been hurt.we had a very bad experience and i think that will make us a couple but only if you think i can be the one you are looking for .for now i don't know what you think of me or what you have in mind.but all i will tell you now is that I'm a sweet person on a good day, i will always give someone my last if i have it, I'm one of the most trustworthy people you could ever meet, I'm very social, i have an attitude but its never for no reason, I'm highly sarcastic wen its needed. I'm laid back funny/corny and people love being around me..i told you this in my first mail..however ..i will also like to ask you some questions but that will be after after this mail...Derrick i want you to know that there is more game on the net.so many woman in Africa are on he net playing games with peoples feelings.just as the men also in the state .i an say all over the world...

so tell me when you are going back home so that i can see more of your picture's ..have you been to Ghana before ..and would you like to pay a visit someday...i will end for now and hope to hear back from you soon bye Derrick

Quote:
Derrick It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you and all the mails i got from you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend online yesterday. It means so much to me.Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise.i im beginning to wonder if you are that surprise.Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along in big or small way...Derrick My journey to this point has not been easy with the temptations of this world.i hope you understand what i mean.however.this are the questions i like to ask.please do give me all the answers.it took me much time to ask all this..as you can see i have time for you and.DO THE SAME.. Do you believe in living together before marriage....Do you believe marriage is forever.....If you could teach one "truism" to the world, what would it be/.....What embarrasses you the most about yourself.... What would you do if you knew today was your last day on earth....What is your largest desire from life...What first impression do you hope others receive from you....What social scenario do you fear most...What was the worst thing you've GIVEN to someone else....What is your opinion on decorating for the holidays? What is your ideal way to celebrate a holiday as a couple...If you could visit any place, what would it be...If you could have anything you wanted right now, what would it be...If you could have one wish, what would it be for...Derrick Do you want children and also tell me How many children do you plan on having...What are your favorite names for a boy and a girl..please do answer me all this questions Derrick.it really mean everything to me .it will help me no everything about you and he kind of man you are Derrick.it will help me get to know the tipe f woman you want ....Anyway Derrick What do you think is the hardest part about being a father...What is one rule you would insist your children follow.....How important do you feel it is to keep romance alive after you have children..this are all the questions Derrick..i will end for now and hope to hear back from you.i still did not hear from you.i already send you a mail but no reply.however .it all good and i can wait till you are less busy..bye for now and take good care of yourself Derrick..

yours friend

Quote:
I Don't Get Upset Like That Derrick..Im Waiting For The Next Mail.Thank for this One and for accepting me as your woman.I Just Hope Im The Only woman On The Net You Choose

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick i want you to now that i am so so so much ready and that is why im asking such questions so please don't be mad at me ...What more can a man say to the woman who opened his heart to her, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now just yesterday.i do believe in love at first site derrick. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence....Derrick I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me now derrick.I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart..please do send me more picture's of you..i will end for now derrick.i can now call you my love ..

Quote:
I hope you are doing well and also have slept well for me as i did... and i thank you so much for your emails once again for letting me know more about you and your past too.....I am missing and thinking of you Derrick and you have been on my mind and thoughts Derrick my feelings for seems to be stronger as i just cannot stop thinking of you and being together with you..I think we have told each other more about ourselves and its been such a great pleasure to share a lot with you this way , I really appreciate it. It seems like we have a lot in common and looking for the same in a relationship...LOL You're such a great and a nice man and I really admire that.

Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go.I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me... However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone... In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone... At least as much as a human being can... I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance ” I love to hold my man’s face and his hands when kisses him (just like in the movies), holding hands, snuggling on a rainy day, writing a message on the bathroom mirror when it’s all steamed up from a hot shower, or a text message just to say “hello, I was thinking about you”,Derrick I enjoy pampering my man.i will be happy if you give me your personal number for me to be texting you or call (when I have one that is)... I tend to be silly, but when needed, i'm still asking for your picture's Derrick.this is the 4time i'm asking...anyway derrick..i will like to ask you if it will be posible for me to come to you befor desember...i will put and end for now and wait for your reply ..love you so much derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gnawed on his ass for bringing up the picture and heartbreak trash repeatedly.

Quote:
Thank you so much for the mail but i'm so sorry that my internet connection was bad that is why i couldn't get back to you on time .and i hope all is well with you.i will never talk about past again. but i still like to see your picture's anyway.i also ask you a question but you did not say anything in all the mail you send me..i'm asking if it will be possible for me to come to you before the Christmas ....ell me what you ave in mind and also tell me how serious are you in me.this will only show me how serious you are and you want me as yours forever..trust me Derrick..you are what i have ben looking for ..the kind of man.i love you so much derrick have been looking foreword to that day,...I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your forever loving woman, then I would wait forever to be with you. . You're the only one that I want....Derrick take a good care of your self for me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my love,thanks for your mail and i appreciate it very well.thanks so much for the wonderful communication we are having now my dear and i think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way...I am missing and thinking of you my dear, You have been on my mind and thoughts all this while my love and my feelings for seems to be stronger as i just cannot stop thinking of you and being together with you..Although we've never met in person, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go.
My love can wait to be with you soon.And i hope very soon God will provide all our needs for us to be together soon.Love i will end here and love you much.I promise to love you with all my heart and no one will take your place in my heart.Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
you kept long to reply.why

Derrick i thank you so much for the mail you send me and i'm still waiting for your reply.i don't know why you keep long befor you get back at me ..however i just hope all is well with you.i just want to tell you that I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night in my dreams - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me Derrick.You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression. Kindly take care for me and stay bless and hope you will mail me as soon as possible Derrick Kisses and lots of love...end for now my love ..bye Derrick

yours love

Quote:
hope all is well with you.this is the 3th time that am sending you a mail and know reply from you derrick. just wish all well with you

He got my "reply of the day" that all will get here

Quote:
Derrick thank you so much for the mial and i wase waiting for you to reply.i'm so happy that you dd and i'm so sorry for what is happening to you..i wish you speedly recorvry derrick. Now its answered the things I prayed and long for. It is a love that grows like flowers in the field. A love I felt as time goes on. A love I will care till the end. A love I will cherish and keep forever.I know I love you and you are the one I’m waiting for and you are the Someone special I long for. Someone special in my heart..

When I was about to shut love out of my life. There you came along... just in time. You're such a wonderful gift. A very precious one. A gift to keep, a gift to care and a gift to love now and forever. Tell me how can I let go of someone very special like you? Never... for you are a heaven's gift. The one I long and asked for life.i wan to know if you are ready for me to come to you befor the christmass

I love you with all my heart! Kindly take care for me and have a pleasant day..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm so sorry for what is happening to you derrick .i will only wish you a speedily recovery.as at now i want you to know that i love you so much and you are all over my mind.i ask you a question but you did not answer me derrick.i ask if you are ready for me to come to you before the Christmas..anyway derrick.It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and we are totally crazy about the other.In my dream last night, I asked you if you believed in soul mates and you said that you believed that God does make a special someone from every woman. Whether that woman finds that someone she was created for or not, I know I was created for you.

Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you derrick. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you derrick. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I know we are both waiting and when the time is right, will accept each other as a husband and a wife and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I know I answered this but my boy is rather thick in the head!

Hello again my lovely bride! I thought I had answered about christmas baby. I guess I was mistaken. Sorry for that. I have no idea what it would take to make this happen but I believe we have plenty of time to find out for sure. I would love to have you here by christmas.

It is great to know that I have touched your heart. I can't wait to be able to touch the rest of you also.

Quote:
Derrick my love .i must say i am so much happy to hear back from you.i hope you are feeling well now.and please do take your drugs always as the doctor say ok..make sure you follow the instructions. You mean the world to me and i miss and think of you so much that i just cannot live my life without you since you have become a part of me and i really bless the day that i found you...Well, I don't normally know how you take it but i just cannot stop myself from letting you know how much i love and need you.. you are the most intelligent, beautiful man I have ever met and I have been so blessed to keep you in my life Derrick.You will always mean the world to me. I can't believe we're doing this Derrick. I can't wait until I have the chance to hold you in my arms. You're the most wonderful woman in the world. but I long for nothing but to keep you happy. You're always in my thoughts and in my heart Derrick.Derrick.if you are ready to get me there before the Christmas then i think this is the time for us to start working on it ..i will need passport and visa also ticket.but i have to go to the embassy to get the list of that .so derrick please tell me if you are ready to get me all this ..i will be so much happy derrick like i said..anyway .before i forget .my mom say hi and raj also..we all love you.....i will end for now derrick and i hope i will hear good news from you.bye my love and take very good care of yourself

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Derrick i thank you so much for the reply and you did not tell me how you are doing on this bless day.i just after reading this mail.i call the agent and he gave me a list to give you.i have the list now but my problem is how are you doing now.are you feel ok or still in pain..please tell me how my love is .however.raj is ok and my mom as well..i will say my mom will be much happy because she is the one who ask me to ask you if we can come together so that we will no much about each other .we need to spend the Christmas with you.mom is so much happy reading about this derrick and me as well..you really don't no how i feel thins moment..i will send you the list now for you to see what the cuss is.

Derrick You're the best love ever and that's all there is to it! Whenever I'm talking to you, I feel like the luckiest woman in the whole wide world. There's nothing that I need to hide from you, nothing I can't tell you; there are no uncomfortable silences, no secrets, and no reason to suspect anything unusual. Our relationship has none of the qualities that make other relationships fail - it's almost too perfect, but just right at the same time.We compliment each other in everything we do, making each other stronger. You'll never forget to let me know just how much you love me and I never forget to let you know just how much I love you as well. You're the love of my life right now and I really think you're my soul mate.When I think of what our lives could be like together in the future, I get butterflies and chills all over - it's just so exciting! I think something like this does happen to everybody; I'm just so lucky it's happened to me now...please tell me when the agent will start working only my document but i can say i will be the one to take the money to the agent.so when my love...i will end for now and i hope you are still online.I'm waiting for your reply my love..

Quote:
Hello.

Quote:
Good morning Derick I Feel Sick and worried because i still did not hear back from you and it driving me crazy.is like you are really sick and you are in much pain.please do reply my mails let me no what is going on with you ok..i miss you so much derrick and i want you to know that You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-heated, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, handsome and an incredibly sexy man with "killer abs" I have ever met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand Derrick. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now.

Derrick This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there Derrick. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you....Kindly take care for me and have a lovely day with sweet kisses and lots of love from me...i will end for now but i will still be online waiting to hear from you...hope all is well with you Derrick.LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

Yours love

Thank you for the list honey. That is not too bad although I think he is trying to line his own pockets also. If you will ask him for his bank account information honey I will get the money sent to him. I am going to have a fantastic christmas this year. I cannot wait to be with my wife and son.

Baby, your mails always make me feel sexy and loved!

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply my love and i'm also happy that you said you feel better now.how ever.hope all is well with you and want you to know that i really do miss you verry much derrick.anyway.the travel agent don't give his account .he receive cash and start that.you have no business with him.i have to deal with him .so i have to get the money and hand over to him so that he will start working on it .and he also said i can get my passport in 2weeks ....tell me if you agree with that my love ..i'm online waiting for your reply

Hello honey. I just need a bank account to make the transfer with. You should tell that idiot that he absolutely has business with me. I am the one paying this. Like I said he is stealing money from the government there that is why he wants cash. It doesn't matter who I send the money to really baby. I just have to have an account to do it with.

Quote:
Come Onn derrick.it's has not got to this ok.you don't have to be mad ok..is like you forget that this is not the first time i did this .he is the agent that get my document when i was going to the state ..you remember ..you said you don't want me to talk about my past so i don't want to remind you of that..ok..trust me in this my love ok

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the price list I was sent by this one. It is too large to place here without a forum blowout.

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20121014071150_list2.jpg

He is still trying to bicker about little stuff but I am getting the pig.

Cecilia, I am not mad at all. I am just stating what I am thinking. I know the type of person he is but I also know you have to go through him to get this done. I am sure you know by now I say exactly what I feel. I am sorry if it seemed I was mad.

Quote:
It;s alright my love .but i want you to understand that .he is not what you think ok.i do trust him very much and here they don't do as you do at the state there my love .this is africa and you must have an idea how it is going on here my love ..but i will say if hat will be a problem to you .then don't bother ok..i love you so much and seriously derrick.i wanted to be there with raj before the Christmas

What is this business about don't bother? Why are you mad that I am saying exactly what I see? I know you have to use him to get this done but he is exactly what I stated. I know things are different in Africa. I also know passports and visas do not cost that much. I know he is putting that extra money in his pocket baby.

I want you both here by christmas and I know we have to use this person. I don't understand why you are getting upset over that.

Quote:
hey derrick.i swear to you that i am not mat at you ok.how can i be mad at you my love...please do understand me and put your trust me me on this derrick ok.that is all i want from you this moment ok..Derrick i want to remind you that Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Derrick my Love for is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again...so tell me if we can do this ...please.im waiting for your reply now..just live everything to me and.i think that is the main price my love ..please tell me you will follow my instruction derrick.

My love, you know we are doing this. I have no idea what you are going to ask me to do so I cannot make you that promise. I just need a bank account to send this to and we will get it done.

Quote:
ok my love .i hope you have see the list that i send you .passport and visa also the air line ticket...Derrick i will like to ask you this.but please don't be mad ok..i like to know if that is the only solution for you to send the money

I saw the list and I am okay with it regardless. Banks are the only safe way to move money. I know your agent has an account he just doesn't want the government to see that he is profiting from their documents.

What is my son doing today baby?

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply my love and your son is doing good.he said hi and he is around the coner playing game on his computer..i will take a picture of him to send you ok..my love. if really you want me and raj to come there befor the XMAS.then please forget about the profit that the agent will have ok..the main problem is to get my doccument set that all and i trust him on that ..he did it befor ok..please tell me what on your mind my love ..

my lady, I am not hung up on the profit. I don't care about that I just want you here. I need the bank information to get it to him or you. Please get that for me.

What kind of games does he like to play? I don't have any computer games at home, though I do have a few game consoles and games for kids and it might be nice to have a few for him when you all get here. I think I have playtime 2 and the original one, and some nintendo ones I just don't know what they are called.

Quote:
Thank you so much my love for the reply .I Must say im enjoying this day..raj is a very tilent boy and sometime i even don't no how he do this games thing.the only game i know is mario or whatever they call it ..hope you know that.anyway my love ..i will like to ask,why don't you send me the money myself for me to handle it to him myself.trust me,.me and mom will take care of that ok..there is nothing for you to worry.tell me if that is ok with you my love

I do know this mario thing and I believe I have a few of them. My nieces, nephews and my grand daughter talk me into buying all of these but I cannot stand to even watch them play it. I get scared when I see things happen on the TV. I am a terrible audience with that stuff. There are a few games that scare me to death at times. When they fall from high places I don't like it.

Baby, I told you in my last mail I don't care if I send it to you or to him, I just need the bank information to get it done.

Quote:
ok my love..thank you so much for the reply.mom just said the easy way for me to receive money here is western union or money gramm..so do you accept that my love

Baby, those places are uninsured and unsafe. Banks are the only safe way. This is why I have been asking for someones information to do this honey. I know the agent has one.

Quote:
trust me my love.the agent has 1 but it not like that hear.but my love .what i don't understand is .why do you say does bank are not allow .my mom said every 2weeks she recieve money from western union...i'm soprice my love..

20 minutes later I get this in all caps

Quote:
YOU BUSY RIGHT

I don't understand why you are sopriced. I use only my bank to move money anywhere. I don't know anything about your mothers money or why it is sent that way. It is apparently something she worked out with the person sending it. I never have and never will do that. They are a joke that charges way too much for trash service. My bank transfers money for me all the time, safely and insured at no charge.

What is this other mail about honey? Are you being snappy? I am busy typing this mail to you.

Quote:
THANKS FOR THE REPLY MY LOVE.I THOUT YOU ARE GON.ANYWAY.i understand and i agree with you.i have to go to the agent office and ask for his information.however.i like to no when you will send it to him when you got the information my love

My bimbo is irritating the chit out of me right now.

Baby doll, please stop this nonsense and get me the information. I cannot do anything without this. I am not a banker, I have no idea when it happens but these questions are delaying our meeting.

Quote:
Derrick my love If I can't be with you, I don't want to be with anyone. You complete me, there's no longer an empty, meaningless space derrick. I thank you for that, for you will never know how much you mean or how much you are needed. You are the reason I get out of bed every day, you are the reason I have something to look forward to in my life. You are my every need and want. When I fantasize, I think of you, my every intimate thought consists of you. I hope you are as happy as I am.I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you derrick. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life derrick, my heart, my soul. You are my forever, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today derrick...i will send you the bank address tomorrow morning ok. ..i love you so much derrick

Honey, when I fantasize, I think of you and I walking about with our son on my shoulders or my back as we hold hands and explore the shores of the lake. Of days when my boy comes with me around the job and sees how men work hard for what they have, when he, or both of you come with me at home to feed the animals or work the crops, putting my son on my lap and letting him drive while I work the pedals. Pulling a little stool in between us as we do dishes together at night.

Quote:
Derrick I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love Derrick. I will be right there beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring.Raj is so happy that he don't even know what to do himself derrick.thank you so much for puting a smile on raj face.i love you so much derrick..i hope you are feeling well now..tell me derrick.do you use 1 of your hand to tipe..and where are you at this moment my love.i will also like to ask your picture's 1once more again and also tell me how many bedrooms you have .where raj is going to sleep and you and i also my love ..i am waiting for your reply and please do answer all my questions my love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope you are doing well and also have slept well for me too as i did...I am sending you these lines due to how i have missed you honey.....Now, to let you know what has caused my fever,it is a cold that i have caught up with and i was feeling so much cold in my body so i had to see the doctor ...But i am now OK and \..smile...I have missed you so much honey and you have been on my thoughts all night and this while..I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you derrick. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.i don't know why you stll did not reply me.i hope all is well with you my love .i have the info now..

Account Name: Ibrahim Usman
Account Number :0073014467881001
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC

He seems to think he is going to tie up my every minute. Three mails in an hour asking where I am and I am taking to long.

Hello again my love. I am sorry to read that you are sick. Please be careful, drink lots of fluids and I hope our son and mom does not catch it also. I am supposed to be very careful and they even suggested I wear a mask since my system is rather weak due to all the treatments and stuff. They even said I should stay away from kids as they tend to get into all kinds of things and could cause me troubles but I am not about to do that.

Please understand I have work to do also. I cannot just sit here in front of the computer all day.

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply my love and i understand you have to work ..sorry for asking much my love .Derrick.i hope you got the infor details.i will like to no when i will recieve it my love ...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you are all doing well today. How are you feeling this morning? Hope you are drinking lots of fluids and getting better.

Can you tell me the kind of things our son likes for his room? That will give me a little time to try and find things he likes before you guys get here. Some places around here sell junk while others are a little wiser and carry quality stuff.

Quote:
why

Thank you so much for you reply and we all are fine.i feel better now derrick..Raj like teddy birds and computer to play games also bicycle...derrick i send you the bank infor but in your mails you did no said anything about it .i need to no something.just like you said no time ...

Quote:
derrick i realy need you .just like i told you .i need to be there befor the christmas.but is like you are not saying anything about it .. the ealier the better

Honey, I think you know I have received what you sent me. Why else would I be asking about how our son likes his room? I would not be asking this if things were not already in progress.

I am more worried about you.

Quote:
Thank yo so much for the reply my love.my son will like the room and he is excited about his new life with you me in the state.and like i said.he like bicycle and computer playing games..for now.i am also woried about you my love .....are you at home now derrick

Baby, why are you worried for me? I'm not going anywhere if I have any say in it. All I do is work, eat and sleep baby. Does baby boy sleep in a big bed or does he have some custom bed? I refuse to put a futon or junk furniture in his room. He can have all the teddy birds he wants but I will wait and let him choose those. I have no idea what they are. The computer thing and the bike are easily found. Those are things he will have no matter what he wants in his room.

Quote:
derrick, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only man I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see.Baby boy is doing good my love and he is asking about my document.he said .mom is your document ready to go.i told him no but it will be ready together and we are going to gether.please my love .the main problem now is for me to see that .the agent has start working on our document..when i'm i going to recieve the money..my love ..i will not bother yo again.you can reply me when you are less busy..love you so much derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, I have sent the information to my banker for payment. Please do not continue to ask about that. He needs time to see it and make it happen.

Quote:
Derrick Thank so much for you sweet loving emails you have given me these days honey...reading them makes me feel so love and so happy both inside outside and inside my body.Derrick please don't get me wrong if i ask about the transfer.as you also told me that there is no time .that is why i'm asking but i will not ask anymore.is just that i need to know..anyway my love ...Derrick My feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You confide in me. That melts me inside
I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this email. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me and never be apart from you.Derrick All I ask and I know I have said it before is that you be true to me and be true to yourself. I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I am not after anything in a relationship but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a a bright a happiness future in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with;Derrick I want it. I deserve it, as do you. I sincerely hope that you feel the same as I do about you.

You are handsome, you leave me speechless, you turn tears into happy bliss, you make bad things seem not so bad. You astonish me and you brighten every aspect of my life. I hope you can understand that it’s amazing that we’ve grown so close in such a short amount of time. The feelings blossomed rapidly and I don't want to lose that. I have fallen madly in love with you. You are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life

hope to get your reply derrick.love you soo much

yours love ..

Quote:
Good Morning my Derrick my love .i hope you are doing fine and you take your drugs as the doctor say.please do follow the instrution of the doctor.Derrick.I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting for the moment I can spend my night with you. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you whether on bed,or talking in person. I missed you more than words can say. I genuinely love you....Hope you take a very good care of yourself.waiting for your reply my love

EDIT: I was typing a mail and he came in with a "is everything all right" mail so I cut my mail short and just sent it to his impatient ass.

Quote:
You have inspired me in more ways than I could have ever imagined. You have shown me the glory of being loved and defined the meaning of a soul mate. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have found you, to be in love with you, and above all to share my life with you. You are my best friend, lover, and my "fleece." Thank you for being in my life. You were worth the wait. I love you....Derrick i think there is no much time.when is the agent going to start working on my document.is like you don't care anymore or you don't want us to be there this Christmas.

And I get an ecard thing a few minutes after this one.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another flower ecard

Quote:
Derrick I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and now that I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want derrick. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me derrick. I know if you were to have someone else and not me I hope that he would have feels the same way I feel because that’s what you deserve.....I love you so much and need you more than anything now derrick..

i love you derrick

And the morning poke to see if I am about cam an hour ago.

My needy little pet again probes for a reply that I had typed but was holding because I knew he would be doing this every 20-30 minutes.

Quote:
derrick i am going crazy because i did not see your mail this morning
I have been thinking and missing you all over my one and only. I wish to be there with you to always call you my husband and hear of how you will come up with your sweet soft voice derrick.

I need you so much in my arms derrick and I can't wait till we meet in person derrick. My love I do only have you and you alone in my thoughts thinking and missing day in and day out.

I wish I were to be there with you even now to hold you tight in my arms and make you feel the most proud and happier as you never before in life. I can't wait till we meet in person my love one and only.

I sent my mail and now I'm sure several more mails are coming my way.

It took 7 whole minutes and he is back with another one

Quote:
Thank you so much for your reply derrick.I wish to even hear of your voice.My love I hope you might not mind or depend on this. My sad why because I prefer to have a conversation with you on camera to see whom you are talking with.....is like im loosing you derrick and is like there is no way for me to come to you befor this christmas...i love you so much and am going crazy about you..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, please stop with the crap about being here by christmas. We have plenty of time and we will get you here. Please stop thinking and saying this. We discussed this before. It's like jacking off with a wire brush honey. After 30 minutes or so, it just becomes disgusting and annoying when you continue with it.

You are not losing me, I just refuse to say the same thing every day. Please be patient. I don't understand why you are this insecure about us. Do you not have faith in us honey?

I sent another crap flower mail just in case

Quote:
Derrick i thank you so much for the mail you send me and i am so much sorry for asking about it again.,please do not get hungry or get mad at me derrick .is just that i can't wait to be there .any way ..just keep me alert about your banker..i will not ask about it or talk about it again..i just want you to know that If love is a disease then I'm very ill. But I would not want medicine and won't take any pill. I would instead suffer this illness and be bedridden with joy of knowing you.i love you so much derrick .derrick I used to think that the world is so unfair, that it gave me so many reasons to hate it. But now, how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave me you.i love you so much my love.raj say hi ..i will end for now my love and hope to get your reply ..

yours love

Honey, if this is a disease, I am surely the cure! I have a whole lot of love waiting here for you and my son. Trust you will not be bedridden, but you will be ridden in bed. You know how sexy you are to me.

Quote:
Derrick This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie.i love you so much derrick and im going crazy here about you and raj said he can't wait to be there...anyway..tell me how you feeling now and also tell me the things we are going to do the first day i get there my love ..i will end for now and hope to here back from you soon my love ,..

yours love

Quote:
derrick i will be happy if you give me a number so that i will call you .i wil like to talk to you on phone my love .but that is if you are ok with it.

EDIT: I will try to keep this in order here. I threw a WTF in there just because

I will give you my money and I hope you will not try to abuse it. I do not like talking personal things on my business phone so please do not just go crazy with my number. This phone plan is already iffy and far too costly. is my work phone.

Baby, please have some trust in our relationship here. This whole mess with the cam thing, now the phone thing. I have a bad feeling about this.

What is my son doing today? Is he able to enjoy his weekend? Please tell him that I said hello, I can't wait to hold him in my arms.

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply my love .i am so happy that you reply back but i'm not happy with what you said you will give me your money but you don't want me to abuse it.please derrick tell me what you mean by that and what money are you giving me..and if giving your number to me will coast a problem then i will not call.i just call and no one is picking the call.i will not call again..i love you so much and raj is doing good and he keep on asking me when are we living to the state to be with his step dad...please do answer me derrick.what do you mean by you dont want me to abuse your money...i love you so much derrick..

love you derrick

Baby, I am sorry, I meant the number. Th conversation was nothing to do with money. I am sorry I don't know why I typed that.

Quote:
it's alright my love .i call and no one is picking the call.my love keep me alert when your banker is don..i love you so much derrick

I also see that you must not be dialing the number right. When someone calls me, I get a message on the phone that tells me this. It will tell me I have missed a call. I am not seeing that.

Quote:
this is my number my love...00233206159992

Lazy girl, I don't think so!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you so much for mail and im so so sorry for the late reply.i hope all is well with you at home .Derrick i really miss you so much.derrick i want you to know that You give so freely to all those you know in such a loving way. Your generosity is inspiring! I love you.derrick it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am with you; you always make me feel needed.i love you .derrick i love you so much ..It doesn't matter if you don't feel the same way, as long as you know I love you always. No matter what or how, I wish to be with you all my life and into the afterlife. i want you so bad..raj is doing good here...i will end for now and wait for your reply.i miss you soo bad..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How cute! I sent a "wake up" mail and he finds this crap from that. Not having it.

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply derrick and we are all fine my love ...i want you to know that i am so so much worried and i don't want you to say why .i want you to understand what me and my feelings for you derrick.is like you don't want me to come to you this Christmas .but how ever all is good...today is 8day that you told me your banker will do as you said ..i try to be calm and see what will happen but i can see there is no way out .but trust me derrick a fine with that ok..i love you so much ..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Angel, please stop this xmas and money stuff. It is becoming a lot more than disgusting. It looks more to be worry about money and nothing else. Please do not do this. It is making me mad and I don't want to be mad with you.

I am not the bank, I have no control of how things work there, I don't know when he saw that information and I certainly don't keep track of how many days i have had that. Please be patient! It will get there when it gets there.

Quote:
Derrick i thank you so much for the mail and it god to see what you got in mind.i want you to know that .i love you and not your money and i rememeber telling you that i will like to be there befor the xmass.please do not get me wrong ok .but there isno time ..there is no time and that is why i keep on asking when and when..derrick i will not ask of this again.i will wait and see is it will happen or not ..but i still love you ..sorry for the late reply .we had light out the holl day ..bye

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is mostly off track but

Good morning my love! How are my wife and son today? I see you lost your lights yesterday. What happened honey? Is it storming there or something? How is mom doing?

I guess I am somewhat lucky to work and pretty well stay here on the jobs. We have our own generators here so we rarely lose electric unless something strange happens to the motor. We do have a second one just in case that we can have up and running pretty quickly if need be.

These started at 8 AM and they come in every 30 minutes or so

Quote:
Thank you so much for the mail you send me and we are all doing good derrik.mom say hi and raj also and everyone hre is doing good..i do really miss you and i hope you are doing ok.i also hope you do take your drugs as the docter said .please derrick.make sure you follow the intructions..i love you so much and miss you

Quote:
Never get tired of doing little things for me derrick, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to me. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to you.We're not too close in distance. We're not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles

Quote:
Sweetheart i love you too and i dint love everything about you, Baby it really my pleasure having someone like you in my life time and i always give thank to the almighty for such a MAN like you.You the kind of man every woman on this earth will like to have and spend the rest of his life with.derrick my son is going to like,love.cherish, and appreciate all that you going to do for him ,derrick i need you and i want to be with you and be in those lovely and sexy arms of yours.Sweetheart i wish am there with you and prove to you the love and care that you need and make you the happier s man ever.Honey i need your help just to be with you my love,derrick i know you dont have but you just try your best for just to see you in-person and face to face even if not this x mass,derrick if you know you truly love and care about me then please do understand me when am going crazy..Honey i will be very Grateful if you able to get me there with you and raj .Hope to hear and ready back from you lovely mail...Kisses and hugs my love.

derrick
I LOVE YOU.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thank you so much for the mail and it's good to here back from you.we are all doing good here .is just that we miss you and need you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love .me and raj are doing good and i also hope you are doing great to.we really miss you and raj even ask of you this morning.i'm so sorry for what happen to you.you see the reason why you need me there .i will have old that leg and ma sarge it for you.i hope it ok now ..i really need you derrick.love you so much .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thank you so much for the mail and am so sorry for the late reply and i hope all is well with you at the company..how ever.i want you to know that i really miss you and i can't wait to be with you.mom ask of you and i told her that you are ok and she was saying something like .do we really love each other.i told here yest we do..please Derrik my my love ..i really do miss you and i want you to tell me when you ill be online so that we talk about this .if you will come here to Ghana i will be much happy.i will end for now and hope to here back from you soon my love ...take very good care of yourself for me and raj.we love you verry much derrick..bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone just can't make up his mind.

Please tell mom that I absolutely love you and my son. I will need to fill out the applications and all that for travel and I have a couple of doctor appointments coming up but if you want me there honey, we will do it. Are there hotels there? I would not want to impose myself upon you.

Lazy one says

Quote:
hope all is well

All seems well honey, it is follow up stuff from my cancer. I am starting to cough a lot and my throat is a little irritated but I won't know any facts until we do the scan and talk with the doctor.

Quote:
Am sad.i'm shot of words

Baby, don't be sad! I am not saying this to make you unhappy. I am just telling you so you know what is happening here. I have been dealing with this stuff since May. I have been in and out of the hospitals, surgeries and all that mess. I'm hoping the worst is over. I am a scarred up person from all of this but I am positive I can beat it.

How is my son today angel?

Now he changes direction

Quote:
my love ..i can say your boy is doing fine but am not.because of what you jst told me ..look derrick is time that i must know what you have in mind about me coming to you..you need me there ..i need you please do understand me ...i really need my company please do understand me .i didn't want to talk about this but please do understand me ...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thank you so much for the mail and i really do hope you are doing good.please my love .do always take your drugs as the docter said.make sure you follow the intrutions and no mistakes.i love you so much and i thint i have to e there with you to help you in some ways.hope you unerstand what am trying to say.however.i have nathing or idaer what to say to you about me coming there.we already talk about it annd you told your banker is working on it ..i did waited for long and that is why i always keep on asking why is the banker not telling ou anything..derrick i don't know if this is a game or what.but all i will tell you is that i love you and please don't play games with me ..tell me how i can get my doccument to be with you..i will end for now and do hope you will get back to me soon.bye

lot of love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you so much for the reply and raj will be happy to here that it not that serious .i am also happy to here that you are feeling fine my love .i really miss you and i hope all is well with you at work and everywhere you go.my love .please tell me what the banker said and how long does it going to take for the monney to get here so that the agent will start working on our document.we need you derrick .you need us ..please do understand what i feel for you ..i need you.i said it again.i need you.we need each other my love ..i will end for now and i hope you will reply now.,i just get back from bicycle training..love you so much and am waiting for your reply/

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic