SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miss Fatima (Fatty ;-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ReBait
Can't be arsed

Location: UK if you're on Eater, Timbucktoo if you're an angry scammer...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this plea for help in my catcher account:

Quote:

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Fatima Lorna Loboso , 23 years old originated from Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves traveling and dancing, a student, that loves to be loved, I want you to also understand that your Age, distance,Religions does not matter to me, kindly permit me to contact you through this medium, I am compelled to contact you via this medium
for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

My mother was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the Kenya road Minister Mrs.Lorna Loboso had been on board the Cessna 210,which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill me because of the money my Mother deposited in one of the banks in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in my name as the next of kin before his dead which amount is($10.7USD) Million United State Dollars. I travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that My mother's instruction to the bank was the money will be release to me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray the trust I have on you. But rather take me as your own daughter or your Sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me stand as my trustee since I have not married.

Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate in your country because my Step-Mother has threatened to assassinate me. Also be informed that I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help me to a place were the money will be establish a more profitable business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to your country.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Fatima Lorna Loboso.

I replied:

Quote:

Dear miss Loboso

My name is Ellen, and I would like to help you if I can.
I was shocked to hear about your bank manager. Men are such bastards!
Is your step mother also an man? [S]he sounds like a bit of a arsehole
too.

Let me tell you a little about myself, so that you can judge me from
what I write.
As I said, my name is Ellen, and I flog my money-maker to make a living.
(You did say in your nice letter that religion etc. doesn't matter to
you, right?). This is how I know that men are bastards. This is also why
I fleece the dirty fuckers for every cent I can get. I also like to take
the occasional drink from the furry cup.

I have also lost my parents, so I feel your pain, child.

The pimp (another bastard!) that I work for now takes too much of my
money (90%), so I would like to raise some cash to have the fucker
killed and take over the business. I will improve working conditions for
the other girls and only take 75% of what they make.

This is why your letter appealed to me so much: We can work together to
improve conditions for whores the world over! This would please me a
great deal, and of course I'd please you often.

Now, I can't marry you (I am already married to quite a few people -
It's a good, quick way to make money over here, but I've reached my
limit (Cool, so I'll get done up like a kipper if I marry again yet).
But there is good news: After a little research, I have found out that I
can 'adopt' you, if you don't mind being smuggled into the country.

I'm also not really interested in the 30% you offer - That seems a
little high to me, and I think that it would be unfair to take that much
from you. I just need enough to have the pimp knocked off and take over.

Please let me know what you think.

Lots of love

Ellen

It's true that they don't listen to a word you say:

Quote:

Dear Love,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and I have just received your email with lot's of excitement when i sent the letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue i am glad now that i saw your email. The most important reason why i choose to contact you is for you to stand as my trustee and provide account where the bank will transfer the money. About the REV FR Johnson Traore / Camp Authority Firstly i am emailing you from the office of the Reverend Johnson Traore in EVANGELICAL LURTHRAN CHURCH OF GOD, I told the Reverend

Johnson Traore about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, Please you can call me with the office number of the rev father +226 76 91 85 43. Here in the Mission camp and ask of Miss Fatima Lorna Lobos that stays in the female hostel room 12, block C when you will call me. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Where i am leaving now, in this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It’s just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

My name is Miss Fatima Lorna Lobos and a single daughter of my mother, 23 years of age, from Nairobi Kenya in East Africa , i am 5.6ft tall, (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the plane crash and my wicked step mother who wants to kill me and sit on my inheritance, But God did not allow her to achieve her plans, My Mother was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Keri Cho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. My Father died during 1992, I have been alone with my mother and my evil step mother, with the help of United Nation I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where my mother deposited these money (US$10.700, 000) with my name as the next of kin. It was only me that is alive now in my family i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, my step Mother wants me dead and the only person i have now is Reverend Johnson Traore who is the pastor of the (EVANGELICAL LURTHRAN CHURCH OF GOD) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

I am constrained because of the abuse/threaten I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. They took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA but they hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which contains important information’s about this fund he deposited here in Burkina Faso bank. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for

The Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso.

Despites the money I really want someone who will care and love me, I need someone who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need someone who will be my brother, my best friend, even though you take me like your blood sister or part of your family I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me, If yes’ I will live the rest of my life to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will break my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more. I need a God fearing person that will not cheat on me when the money has been transferred to him/her; i keep on praying to God that he should give me a person that is honest and faithful so that he will be nice and faithful to me when the money is transferred to him/her. i need a person that will be faithful so that when the money is transferred he will send some money to me so that i will

Start preparing to meet with you, i have no money with me here in the camp, and i do not have any choice rather than to pray to God for a person that will love me like himself/herself so that love will stand for us.

After transfer of this money to your account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling Documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies .You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over, to enable me continue my education. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment, please understand my condition and do not abandon me without help. Therefore my condition here is very bad, to eat is very hard for me but with God all things will be good just a day.

I would like to know more about you and your experience in Business since you will be the one to invest the money; we need to know each other better for more trust and understanding between both of us. Secondly, i will appreciate it better once i receive the below information of yours.

1. Your Full Name.....................?,

2. Your Address ......................?,

3. Your Country of Origin.............?,

4. What do you do for living....................?,

5. Your Age...........................?,

6. Sex.........................?,

7. Your personal picture.................?,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and someone of vision, truth and hardworking. My favourite language is

English and i speak English very fluently.

Please i will like you to answer me these questions: 1. Can you handle this transfer? 2. Can i trust you as a genuine friend?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said; i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.

Waiting to hear from you soonest

Yours Sincerely,

Miss. Fatima Lorna Lobos.

Closed lad accounts x2 - David X (Facebook Lottery) (+ 1 given to frogsruleok for her part in it)
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Went back with this:

Quote:

Well, thanks for your reply to my last email.

I am glad to hear that Reverend Johnson Traore is helping you. I bet he visits that woman's dorm often, eh...?
When I 'lost' my parents, Father P. Dophile was an extraordinary help to me. That's how I learned to give such good head. Now I make a good living playing the pink oboe.

As I said in my last email (and you'd have seen if you'd bother to read it), I can probably get you into this country with great ease. I smuggle Eastern European women in all the time to work in the brothels I will open soon,
so I have a pretty good network set up.

I am glad that you are a God-fearing person, as I am too. Well, more priest-fearing, really, but same thing, huh?

So that we can move things along, here are some of the details you asked for - I'm not sure about giving out some of them in an email. Is it safe to do that? I didn't include them just in case.

1. Your Full Name.....................Ellen Mary Easilay Headgiver
3. Your Country of Origin.............England
4. What do you do for living..........Prostitute (Madam with your help!)
5. Your Age...........................22
6. Sex................................Female

You didn't ask, but my church is the Church of the Unholy Trinity. I hope that this isn't a problem.

I hope to hear from you soon

Love Ellen

Closed lad accounts x2 - David X (Facebook Lottery) (+ 1 given to frogsruleok for her part in it)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This is what I love about refugee lads. You can write anything you like and they simply ignore it and head to Part II of their scripts. I quite enjoy this.

Pretty arrogant of them, though, not to take the least bit of notice of anything you said, yet still expect to scam you.

ETA: Love the "Fatty". I had one named "Pissa" and enjoying saying "Dear Pissy" or "Pisser". It was never commented on.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got another:

Quote:
Dear Love,

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to respond to my mail to you.

All I need from you in this transaction is just to believe me and trust me and we will succeed once you agree to follow my instructions and work with me for our success.

About my identity y, in my previous mail I do you how I ran away from my wicked step mother who took away my passport from me when she and my uncle wanted to kill me, that if the fund is transferred into you account that you will send me some money to prepare my travelling documents and come down to your country and join you and complete my medical educations.

So what I have here is just the UN refugee camp id card which is I can not use to travel out from here even though here is Ecowas state ( Economic community state of Africa.)

I was made the next of kin because I am the only surviving daughter of my late parents and it was also writing in the deposit agreement that it is when I am of age and present some one as my trustee of husband before the fund can be release .

Now I do not know what you have in mind you can as well stand for me as my trustee and foreign partner then when the fund might have been transferred then we can now talk on the next step.

So now I want you to know that it is you who will have to apply to the bank with you bank details and information’s while I will write the bank to authorize the bank to transfer the fund into your supplied bank account as my trustee and foreign partner and once the bank is satisfied with your application of claim then they will transfer the fund into your own account and you will send to me some mount to get my traveling documents and come down to your country to meet with you and you will handle and mange the fund in a profitable business until I complete my medical education.

I have talked with the bank Director and he told me that until I present someone as my foreign partner or trustee, before the bank can know what do to release the fund.

So they said it was what my late Mother agreed with the bank when he was depositing the $10.7 million in their bank.

I need you to get back to me with those information’s

Full Names..
Age...
Sex...
Marital Status
Occupation....
Country Origin...
Private Phone...

so that I can know whom you are and can call you with the rev fathers telephone number as I do not have any to myself.+226 76 91 85 43

I want you to know that I am the only surviving daughter of my late father and it is only my wicked step mother and uncle who wants me dead.

So please I am trusting you as my last hope kindly help me.

Thanks
Miss Fatima Lorna

And I replied:
Quote:
I already told you all of that last time.
Don't you read what I write?

I hope this is legitimate, because I got caught out before - Some guy sold me his air guitar on ebay for £70 2 months ago and I still haven't received it.

That said, I am glad that we are making progress!
Would it be OK if I open a new bank account to receive the money? (So you don't fleece mine...? lol)
By the way, I have a pretty fucked up family, but my Mother weren't no man!

ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest:

Quote:
Dear
This is Real and and all i want you to do is just to trust me and beleive me.
if you are afraid you can open a new bank account but if you do not mind then you can send the old one so that the bank will transfer the fund into your bank account.
the bank have noting to do with you bank account rather just where the fund will be transfered into.
hope you will understand me and trust me as i am ready to send to you the deposit agreement and slip to you if you are ready to comply with me.
Thanks
Fatima Kones

..Notice the name keeps changing? I might try that later...

I wrote back

Quote:

Dearest Fatty

You'll send me a deposit? For what?
I am getting confused by all of this now, and to top it all, one of my punters has given me the clap!

Look forward to hearing from you again

E

...And I got insulted:

Quote:
Dear ,
you said you fron england and you do not undersanad english again you language ?
i said if you are doubting that i can send to you the deposit slip and deposit agreement my late mother used in depsoiting the siad fund to youi to beleive me.
do not misunderstand me please.
fatima

Now I'm pissed off:

Quote:
Dear Twatty <-- Could've been worse...

Well, that was rude! What made you feel that you needed to talk to me like that?
I asked you a simple question: "Will you send me a deposit?" - A simple Yes / No / Maybe would have done.
Please feel free to send the slip you mention, whatever that is, and answer the question politely: Will you send me the deposit, or did I miss-understand what you meant?
I am quite annoyed now. I told you I've got the clap, and you insult me!
Helen Headgiver <-- Change my name too!

Arrogant arsehole!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
one of my punters has given me the clap!

clapping clapping clapping

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bugger it!

It's been 24 hours now and I haven't heard back.

Should I contact, wait, or forget?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The children are being lazy of late. You can always let this fall back and pick anothr from Surplus or Scamwarners to work in the meantime.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Captain Jack Sparrow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short and sweet, this made me lol!

Quote:
Am very great to hear from you and your continuous question asking.

Quote:
i will send my boys to fulk your family up
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If that was directed at me, I am a product of my environment. In my past work you almost had to be a master of brevity.

Cellphone - web store
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried another the other day - Got this:

Quote:
USMAN BIM KIM
To:

Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 1:59 PM

Greetings From Gulf Region.

I represent a group of company based in Saudi Arabia and we are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing,
thus any sector.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country; Please write me for possible business co-operation.

More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) JV partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

Regards

USMAN BIM KIM

...replied with this:

Quote:
That's a strange name you have. Mind if I call you Fred?

I would like to get into the health sector and tobacco, man!
Probably the Agriculture Forestry & Fishing sector too: I grow Wacky Baccy and I need to set up a distribution network!

Let me know asap if we can do business, Fred! I would hate for us to miss a great money making opertunity!

Yeah, I miss-spelled 'opertunity'. Oh well...got this today:

Quote:
Usman Bin Kim
To:
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 8:05 AM

Dear Donnal D'Sutherland

Thank you for your message and short reply to my offer oupled with my deep interest to invest in your country, I decided to contact and solicit your mutual assistance at all cost. I think I am very interested on JV partnership with you acting as the manager and sole controller of the investment while i remain a silent investor for a period of ten yrs,though I am only looking at investment opportunities within the range of $20m to $50m USD for a start. Please provide me with a workable
business plan and amount required funding,to enable my investment manager study it before I take further decision.

Again I really want to have your project plan and the cost as I can see that this is a very good investment for one to comply with, and as
a silent investor.I would like to have every thing on a clear note and as well as your official address.so I will like you to contact project manager based on this fact.

His Nane is Ali Hamed,E-mail [email protected]
and get back to me

Let me know your thought asap

Regards

Usman

...Ignored the new email and sent this to Fred:

Quote:
Thanks, Fred!
My address is 10 Angus Drive, Driffield, Yorkshire. YO25 5JB.
I don't actually have a business plan as such my friend. I just wanna grow weed, man!
When was the last time you smoked some really good bud? Did you get the munchies?
Here is a rough plan:
1) Grow loads of weed.
2) Smoke lots of weed. Sell the surplus.
As for cost, I need:
124,000 to buy a nice place out in the country
14,321.44 for solar panels, so that the law don't twig what I'm doing. Hate being raided, man!
10,000 to get the hydroponics set up
7,892 for a camper van to travel
3,226 for fuel for the first year
10,209 for a driver (I'm waaaaaaaay to stoned to drive, man!)
8,000 for some puff now. It'll be months before the first crop.
10,000 in case I forgot anything in the above list.
------------
------------
... Let's call it a nice round 200,000. Good old British pounds, that is.
If you get this loan approved, there's a bag of weed in it for you.
Look forward to hearing from you, my friend.

D.

ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just went to the domain in the email address he gave me (http://almbik.com)
Is this a fake: ?
How do you tell?

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That site is a little odd...a huge corporation with ONE telephone number? If you try and Google the name, nothing comes up. And "Al Mohamed Bin Kamel"...."Usman Bin Kamel"? Laughing

The "Board of Directors" appears to be made-up names. If I were a betting woman, I'd bet this is all a bunch of...well, you know.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should probably rethink that amount buddy! It will take some time before you can turn a profit. The water and electric bills are going to get outrageous.

You should probably get a partner or 2 for research. Different strains and all. They will have to be tested.

Cellphone - web store
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, could someone remind me how I'd go about reporting this to the Almighty Admins..?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What exactly are you needing to report? If you are talking about the site, the guidelines are here. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148917

Cellphone - web store
ReBait
Can't be arsed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic