SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have returned from my hiatus and just got some more love from the lads. I bet they missed me

[email protected]
Quote:
NA DEVIL GO PUNISH YOUR FAMILY, E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR GENERATION..... YOUR FATHER.......CLEAR ROAD FOR YOU JUUUUUUUUUUUUU. YOU BE GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE MUMU ..I NO GET WORD FOLLOW YOU TALK ..COS YOU TOO SMALL ...THE WAY YOU DEY TALK SELF DON SHOW SAY YOU BE SMALL BOY FOR THIS LIFE AND YOU KNOW EVEN GET LIFE...HOW CLIENT GO PAY YOU MONEY BY THE WAY YOU DEY EVEN TALK ..ODE ...IDIOT..BETTER FACE YOUR JOB AND GO GET YOUR LIFE ..OR BETTER STILL ..YOU ROB BANK MAKE POLICE KILL YOU FOR ROAD IF THIS WORK DON TIRE YOU ....FOOLISH PEOPLE

[email protected]
Quote:

hhahahahaheheheheheahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see that the madness is really taking its rightful places in your life. That's good, you can no longer write well and your mind is telling you its normal. I have one question for you, how was this past week? did things work out well for you?? hahahahah, your mind is telling you its normal right? Well, that's just the beginning, don't forget you brought all this upon your poor cursed demented soul!!
REMAIN TORMENTED FOREVER BY A LEGION OF DARK SPIRITS FROM HELL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

U local he goat if i bomb u sorry na big mistake cause i no wan ever see you misspelt mails for my email box again.

Also a word of advice try go school so you go learn how to spell.

If not i guess you be street tout and street touts dey die for gutter or bush.

so my reply to you next time is silence and delete of your mails without reading cause you are not my type u local dirty fucking igbo illitrate bastard.

Im igbo but u are terrible i guess its cause of your type of people in the village i do not travel home so i do not mingle with your type cause you just and evil illitrate and will never be anything useful in life so stop deceiving ur self that you doing gee and go join your kidnapping brothers in owerri so u can be killed much easier and leave the face of the earth cause you are not wanted here.

You are a local native village baboon

that is why you are still in the village harvesting casava and dealing with ancient hungry so called diabolic objects

i worship a god in heaven and maybe you want me to know you will die next week sunday no you wont you must live to continue suffering as you are now.

And please dp not forget tp try and go to school sp at least you learn how to read and write

[email protected]
Quote:

IS THIS THE FUCKING STUFF YOU ARE MADE OFFF? YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP.

IF YOU KNOW BETTER WHY NOT CONCENTRATE ON YOUR SO CALLED MUGU .

YOU TALK AS IF YOUR PAPA PLANT THE MUGU TREE FOR YOUR FOOLISH BACKYARD.

DOES ANY BODY OWN MUGU ? THE SAME WAY A FOOL LIKE YOU CAUGTH A MUGU IS ALSO THE SAME WAY A GENIUS WOULD CATCH THE MUGU ..IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE MENTION OF THE RUBISH DUSTBIN FACT.

YOU WILL DIE INSTEAD FOOL .

WATCH AND SEE AS I DEGREE DEATH ON YOUR DOOR FROM TODAY HENCE FORTH FOR HE THAT IS IN ME IS FAR GREATER THAN THE FOOL IN THE WOLRD.

CHEAP BASTARD TRYING TO REAP FROM WHERE HIM NO SOW ALSO IF YOU ARE GOOD ,YOU WONT HAVE USED GMAIL FOR EFCC ALSO STEP UP IN THE GAME OK BY ACQUIRING FURTHER KNOWLEDGE COS LIFE DON PASS THAT STAGE YOU DEY SMALL BOY.....GO LEARN HOW TO USE WEBSITE AND BETTER DOMAIN WORK OK .

I ADVISE YOU COS I AM FAR GRETER AND BETTER THAN YOU DO FOOOOOOLLL USING GMAIL FOR EFCC.
WHO COME BE MUGU ? YOU OR THE MAYE YOU DEY WORK?

YOU ARE THE MUGU USING GMAIL FOR EFCC...\

ODE MUGU WAY DEY EVEN YARN NONCONSTRUCTIVE SENTENCE

AHAHAHA

Quote:
ou don't even have brain at all ,however,considering your line of action ,i now know you are more than a fool...If i wasn't that good why then would you bother to write me time after time .

If you are better than i do, i don't think you would waste your time reaching out to some one you are far greater than???

..I believe i scar you guys Which is the primary reason why your dumb ass inflitrate my box.

since your dull brains said you are better than i do why not leave me alone .

I am far better than you do because i make you go mad just for who i am also you hardly even can work better .If i were you i would sit down and consider what it is that makes you go mad after some one you hardly even know??????

I would sit down and learn that way which some one better than you is following to make money.

should i lecture a fool for no reason ? ???

I hope you understand the above explanation .
OLODO

BIG MAN DONT BRAG NEITHER WASTE HIS PRECIOUS TIME ..YOU ARE MORE THAN A POOR MAN ..A RAT WITH NO LEVELS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER TOTO IDIOT LIKE YOU YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY YOUR PAPA MUGU WHY NOT SEND YOUR MAMA TOTO WHY EWU MUGU YOUR PAPA MUMU I GO LIKE FUCK YOUR MAMA EWU CONGO YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY OUT MAMAMAMGI AM IN MONEY NOT BENGO LIKE YOU I GO GET MONEY FORM THAT MAGA YOU GO SEE AKA AXEMAN AYee. i go fuck you up

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN,I WILL TAKE THAT JOB FROM YOU.LOCAL CHAMPION LIKE YOU.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR SO CALLED SANGO, OBATALA, SANPONO. ETC.

AND IF I DON'T SEE THEM THIS WEEK,THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT A MAN ENOUGH..OLUGWU LIKE YOU..

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is some mugus for your Monday enjoyment!

[email protected]
Quote:

broda i no hold ur job i take God beg you i no no u,, u just they talk any how,,,,i no no u b4 i they do normal work give ur client ur email i go stop to they email her nawaho 4 una bongo pple me no no any tin way u they talk about

[email protected]
Quote:

CAN U SAY THIS SHIT B4 ME? OTUTU NZU AGULERI KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, DON'T START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH, IF YOU ARE A MAN THEN DROP YOUR DIGIT LET ME SHOW U WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

Bastard who the fuck are you....stop being a pussy and come out from your hiding....Coward

[email protected]
Quote:

OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA TOO SMALL WE DEY DEAL WITH ILLUMINATTI FOR UK HERE SO IF SMALL PIKIN LIKE U WAN TRY URSELF THEN ADD ME FOR IM

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE MAD IF U REALLY GET FATHER OR MOTHER U WILL NEVER MENSION ANOTHER PERSON OWN FOO BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES, INCLUDING YOUR CHILDREN ARE ALL PUSS

[email protected]
Quote:

HAFA MY GUY ?

WETIN BE ALL THIS ONES ? YOU KNOW WHO YOU DEY TALK TO,NA THE WRONG PERSON YOU DEY MESS WITH OOOH...WHICH MAGA I COLLECT FROM YOIU WETIN BE HER NAME ? SEE CALL ME MAKE WE REASON LIKE BIG BOYS I DON FIRST TELL YOU SAY I DON BIG PASS THIS MATTERS WEN U DEY DO...

+27781142982 TRY VALL ME NO BE QUARELL MAKE I KNOW WHERE I FOR OFFEND U.

GREETINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

YOUR FRIEND

DARLINGTON
Feel free to give Darlington a call (tell him the Showman sent you) or, alternately, feel free to give Darlington's name and number out to any angry lads in your life

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy God go kill you and your family foul like you

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL.DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO DO IN THE INTERNET.....NOTE THAT YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR GRAVE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastard.
What is your problem ?.... I can see that you have run mad.

Back to your head for everything you have just wrote into this mail.

A BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy how I wish that I can see you and you talk this thing on my face then you go know the type of human I am today .

Do I even know you and which of your job I won spoil no try me oo or you go just die try me and see and send me stupid mail like this again then you we see how your life we become in the next 1 day I will tell you say na hausa woman I marry I they cry for you cause if I tell my wife this you are dead so pls I beg you take note

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More mad mugus for your amusement!

[email protected]
Quote:

When you begin reason like human being, you let me know cos i dnt knw d fuck u ar saying and u can go to hell with your so called aye...you can as well' go fuck ur self..'ewu' i b real Okija guy and i am called Odogwu na epempe by name. im from umuohi okija. anu eshi..taa gwa fuo

Quote:
you can eat paper i dnt fuckin care ok. but i tell you, if you write to dis email again. well' let me not tell u wht will happen to u fool. i think i have better things to do, than to be here yawning wit u fuck.
Laughing wow, like that would discourage me from further correspondence. I sent another insult his way of course!

Quote:

Olboy, i did not even say any bad word to you at and you have been insulting me why? You are writing my work and you still insulting me me why? Do you know what has been holding the mugu that makes her pay every of my bills?

Well for your information, I am based in Old Delhi here in India and if i hear insult from you again or that you are still contacting that client, I swear with my life, I will take your name to kahindra temple here in old Delhi and they will invoke your spirit and i will stab you to death, mark my word, not everybody you meet that you just talk to any how you like.

Have a nice day.

Quote:

add me on facebook and ask my friends about me, use this email to locate me on facebook.

[email protected] (motivation house) upload your pictures there and let us see, then you ccan call me on
+918585988717

let us see how far we can go anyway.

as for my address, let me have your facebook account and i will get your address, don't worry about giving to me, just ur facebook address is all i need.

Quote:

if that number is not available atimes, you can also call me on this because i do switch it off atimes.

+918585988706
Feel free to give him a call or add him on facebook, tell him the Showman sent you.

[email protected]
Quote:

obviously i am very disappointed of myself to read a mail came from such a bastard like you in the planet.that didn't even went primary school.you are a fool if you don't have respect go and learn how to respect someone.or you will die on your ignorance you fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
computer is not meant for people like you empty brain fool????????!
illiterate like you that can't even speak a good english just take a good look at yourself over there my friend go and look for admission and stop this,is not your type hegoat like you look at your letter writting i will advice you to live computer is not meant for people like you empty brain fool????????

[email protected] seems a bit upset
Quote:
Stupid cock sucker like you, broke ass goat, Na handicap when your papa be Na him make Dog rape your mama when the bitch take born you and your bastard brothers and sisters, that Na why madness dey run for Una family so, pauper like you still get mouth dey talk, as you Dey read this mail try look urself for mirror, make you call ur mama when be prostitute ask her if i dey lie, SCHOOL U NO EVEN GO. BROKE ASS FOOL WHEN DEM DEY FUCK FOR YANSH, SUPPOSE SAY I KNOW YOUR HOUSE, I FOR COME WITH MY GUYS WITH GUNS AND WE GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND SISTERS, THEN SHOOT DEM FOR HEAD AND GIVE U THEIR BRAIN TO CHOP MAKE U GET SENSE, CUT DAT HANDICAP PAPA DICK GIVE U CHOP TOO, BASTARD LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:

FOOLISH IGBO BOY AT FIRST YOU HAD RANGE ROVER NOW IT IS HUMMER, WHICH MEANS YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PURE WATER. SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU CAN'T WRITE. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS CAUSED. AMEN.

GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY. FOOL FOREVER ILLITERATE

[email protected]
Quote:
I'm coming to kill you tonight. You'll know that gun is nothing to bomb. I'll blow you off. Just wait because I know you well. I cant understand a shit of what you are writing to me. Cant you speak common English or do you have brain cancer?

zzz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad went totally crazy, his rant is the longest I've ever received in response to an insult. All credits go to Roycropper for his brilliant suggestion in this thread. The exact one liner I've sent was as follows:

Quote:
Make a flute out of the bones of your ancestors, stick it deep into your ass, then blow it hard!

So, enjoy my lad's pain:

Miss Emma Nduka [email protected]

Quote:
DEAR FOOL,

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? IAM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENTFROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKEYOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY.ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN, OZUH,NKITA,YOURENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARACHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CANNEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD AGAIN AMEN. IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU .NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH AOUT. LIE GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING
YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID
YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA , INFACT YOU ARE THE
BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO
MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT
INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO

ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 2 NAIRA.MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHTYOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY
A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF
YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT
MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO
GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD.

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THOSE CUT AND JOIN ENGLISH, WOW! IT SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. CAN YOU MAKE A LINE OF GOOD GRAMMAR?"

"You email has been received and from my understanding your email is not well understood."
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@zzz -- congrats on that rant. It's a masterpiece and a testament to how lads can flip out when insulted.

@all some more upset cafe rats and Internet touts for your enjoyment!

[email protected]
Quote:
your a disgrace to your family. your late dad and mum will be crying wherever they are now. when i see you in my mirror, you look like a Nicomple. fuck you boy. you better go and die now. goat boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
KPU MMAGI GBABIE ABUO. NNE NNE GI OTULE YA? AMADIOHA GBUO IKWU GI NA IBE GI NILE . ARAKWA NNE GI NA OFIA JAPU. EGBE ELIGWE GBAGBUO NNE GI EBE AHU INO . MARTIN IGA ANWU ONWU IKE . IGAGHI ERU DECEMBER 25TH NA AFO . MOTO GA AKPOGBU GI INUKWA. BOKO HARAM GA ATU GI ATU FAMILY UNU NILE BOMB. FLOOD GA EVURU ULO UNU. MA MMAGI MA PAPA GA ANWU LA IME YA.

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER AND FATHER TO PRAY THEIR LAST PRAYER FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU CANNOT EXCEED 25TH THIS YEAR. MARK MY WORDS.

Quote:
YOUNG MAN SAY YOUR LAST PRAYERS OK. MEET YOUR FAMILY TO SEE YOU FOR THE LAST TIME BECAUSE AM TAKING YOUR LIFE AWAY PERIOD. NO SENTIMENT ABOUT IT. YOU CANNOT SEE DECEMBER 25 THIS YEAR. MARK MY WORDS.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MR. FOOL OF NO NAME,

I SEE WATIN YOU TALE, DO YOU KNOW ME, LET ME TELL YOU AM NOT AFRIAD OF YOU AND YOUR SHIRIAM AM BIGGER THAT THAT SHIRIAM YOU ARE TALKING OF.

YOU CAN GO AND TRY AND IF I DID NOT DO YOU WHAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IN YOUR LIFE THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT AM NOT FROM AGULERI.

AM WAITING FOR YOU TO TRY, SINCE YOU HAVE SPOKE EVIL WITH YOUR MOUTH YOU WILL SEE ME AND YOU WHO WILL FIRST ENTER GRAVE, AM READY TO FACE YOU IN ANYWERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa for you ohh chairman....i just start guy new wen u see my format u just de run ur mouth.....sorry nai be ur name ....u de let me know say u na EGEDE MAN shey....i sorry for u

[email protected]
Quote:
guy let your generation labitch and let your mother and father fuck their self 4 road ok

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you big time you are a big fool and i well tell you that i live right inside okija shrine mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy I no no and u no no me why all this insult to the esteanded of insulting my mother what as she done to you well in this game as u no one client do not belong to one person ur client address can enter any bodys hand well if I won cut ur job I no no pls I'm sorry but for the insult e never reach and as a guy man all watin u talk no relly matter ur client na ur client no body go take am off u me na just street. Boy may dey try hustle untill Oluwa go show me love well take care guy any how enjoy...

[email protected]
Quote:
ho hell r u??? beside which job u said i cut?? did i even know kind person like u b4?? and even if job make a traffic jam dat dont suppose to be my fault cos two weeks ago i espect 15 thousand yankee frm a maga and some1 dat i know trow him paper im not goin to kill him bcos he dnt know, dat is de key of dis job, men you sand so new to dis job

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard like you, you don’t have job that is why you reply to this mail idiot like you house whole like you people like you will remain poor to the rest of their life and if you don’t take time you will not get nothing in your life if you don’t keep off because I know you

[email protected]
Quote:
no i can c dat ur papa and ur mama na craze person wey den be beforedey born u, talkin about moni i gat it enough to flush ur mothers ass on de street am long time big boy de way u re talkin shows u re small boy since 1996 av bin king in germany four many years b4 i came back home u ar he-ran buy its yahoo, yahoo, make pple like u c light av bin in to game before internet started working in de world u ar one of de most biggest fool in de world i started riding car since 1993 u must be a crazy person u dont even know me in england both south and north, east a nd west just show my pic on ur phone u will be flush wit champain u silly idiot

hungry man is an angry lion, guy suffer don kill you 4 alugeri guy better back to 9jago 4 road side mechanic its better bcos ur letter shows you despirate hungry man im so sory

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: call me/00228-9066-14-86

nwanna thanks for your mail.

i dont know what your talking about for now i dont any job to do with any humanbeaing.

listing very cerfull before you write this try to know somebody mind. please can you tell me the name of the job so that i can ley out my hand on it ok.

but next time never you talk like child agan ok we are de same ok if is mistake i the job is jam we can still do something which will make the mugu pay ok

but what you siad i wish u good lock

call me ok
+228-906614-+86

I saved the best for last. This lad was kind enough to give us his number. Feel free to give him a call or share his number with angry lads Wink [email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CALL------ +44 8445850993 OR YOU DIE

How long is your father's penis? Please ask him to fuck your mother and your simultaneously. I will tell how he should do it---------your mother should lie on top of your father in prone position and you should lie on the back of your mother in supine position. Your father's penis should go inside your mother's vagina, come out of her arse and then shove it in your arse. I cannot stop laughing at you shit. Everything in the family.

Did you like it? I would love to fuck your from behind dry.
So many thanks for patient reading.

I am busy right now fucking ur mother Please do not disturb me. The noise that my penis is making while thumping your ur pussy vagina is like this: thuck thuck thuck thuck – ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / thuck thuck thuck thuck – ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / Did you like it? Your mother fucked by a ten feet long penis and that too a complete stranger. If you don’t

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Friday funnies from the boys in the Festac cafes

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOUR PAPA WITH THAT YOUR SMELLING MOUTH AND YOUR STINKING FINGER WA U USE TYPE...YOU KNOW WATIN AR WORTH, MAKG GOD PUNISH YOU WITH THAT STUPID AND BASTARD HAND WA YOU USE TYPE COME DEY CAUSE MY MAMA, YOU NO GO EVER SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE, GOD OF CECESTIAL WA AR DEY SERVE NO GO MAKE YOU SEE ROAD DO BETTER AGAIN.

FUCK YOU, YOU THIS LOW PEACE OF LIFE, IF THEM BORN YOU WELL CONTACT ME AGAIN, BASTARD LIKE YOU, I KNOW EVEN SURE SAY YOU GO SCHOOL SELF BECAUSE COMMON ENGLISH YOU NO FIT SPELL, ILLITERATE, DIE EARLIER THAN YOU CURSING HEAT IN THIS CRAZY WORLD.

FUCK YOU,
MAD MAN LIKE YOU IDIOT................

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY INGENERAL.
SEE YOU REVE HENRY EMEKA.
YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
COMMON ENGLISH YOU CAN'T WRITE.
BUSH MAN.GO TO SCHOOL AND STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF OK?

Quote:

I CAUSE YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY IN LIFE THROUGH GUY.
THIS CAUSE WILL FOLLOW YOU FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
TAKE IT I GIVE YOU TO YOU AS YOUR LUCK.SEE REV HENRY EMEKA
BASTARD.JUST WATCH YOURSELF AND YOU WILL LOOK FOR ME AND YOU WILL NOT
SEE ME TO BEG.I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH BUT YOU
SHALL SEE LATTER WHEN THE SUFFERING COMES.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot like you this ass hole dey talk...fuck you fuck your generation, you think say na your last born you dey follow talk?..make God punish you any were you dey bastard...

If them born you well send another email...idiot common english you know fit spell your mother no carry you pass school abi?....fuck you fuck you fuck your generation idiot,.

I CAN SEE YOU ARE A LOW PIECE OF SHEET...LICK MY ASS, COME AND MEET ME IN THE UNITED STATE IDIOT LIKE YOU FUCK YOU.....YOU ARE UNDER MY ASS LICK MY ASS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU KNOW ALREADY THAT YOU ARE DEAD.
FOOLISH GUYMAN THAT IS A FOOL .COME AND MAKE MONEY LET ME SEE YOU.
HOPELESS IDIOT.HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE SINCE YOU STARTED YOUR REC HENRY
GUYMAN?NOTHING OTHER THAN INFORMANT.
GOD HAS ALREADY PUNISHED YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID.ARE YOU AWARE
THAT YOUR PARENTS CAUSED YOU?GO HOME AND ASK THEM.
YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE WITH THE CAUSE AND IT IS FOLLOWING
YOUR CHILDREN AND CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME.ITS NOT ME BUT YOUR FAMILY
THAT CAUSED YOU.

SO GO AND DIE WITH IT OR ASK THEM.JUST WATCH HOW YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE
MAKING IT AND YOU ARE USING REV.FATHERS NAME TO PLAY GAMES.GIVING
YOURSELF DOUBLE CAUSE.I PITY YOU.I MUST CONTINUE TO CAUSE YOU AS AN
ELDER UNTIL YOU DIE LIKE CHICKEN BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT IN JESUS
NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:

DON'T TAKE IT AS A JOKE,YOU WILL LOOK FOR THIS WESTERN UNION FOR LIFE
AND YOU WILL NOT GET IT.
CONTINUE WASTING YOUR TIME ON NET.GOD HAS PUNISHED YOU ALREADY THROUGH
THE CAUSE YOUR PARENTS GAVE TO YOU.ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE A
BASTARD?COMMON GOOD ENGLISH,YOU CAN'T.

[email protected]
Quote:

I use psalm 35 and come agenst u and said back to sender for evry thing u say idot tonder fire u there
fool like u may tonder fire ur familly there mugu like u the bible said that i shell say a word and it shell come to past therefor my evry thing u say come to u may u die untimely daeth if i am takeing with the lord of abraham iscae and jacobe evry thing u say will come to u and ur familly
idot u can not do more than a ded rat
fool

[email protected]
Quote:

fuck you and fuck your mother all your family will dead today ok,
now you can not do me anything because i am child of GOD OK SO YOU WILL DO NOTHING OK FUCK YOU BARSTERD

[email protected]
Quote:

IDIOT GROW UP, MEN DONT TALK TOO MUCH. SHOW YOUR SELF AND DIE LIKE A FOWL, I AM A LORD, YOU DEY HEAR ME, GROW UP MAN. NO BE YOUR PAPA DO INTERNET. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
IGBO HUMAN EATER SAME TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN ONE FINGER TO SOME ONE AND FOUR TO YOURSELF SO IN THE WORLD.

GuyInFreezer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU ARE A LOW PIECE OF SHEET
Laughing

How do you get all the insults? Are those from baiting or randomly cursing off the lads?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simples!

1. learn how to insult people in Pidgin. This thread is as good a starting point as any.

2. Hand pick a heap of lad addresses. Don't send insults to ITPs.

3. Broadcast your finest insult to as many lad addresses as you can find.

4. Put your second best insult in the autoresponder so they get it back right in the face when they reply.

5. Enjoy the rants Very Happy

The insults we get back are often truly vile and utterly filthy. Try to raise the game and be as foul as you possibly can in as few word as possible. Speaking of which I'm about to send out a rocket to my collected herd.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GIF --- NG hit the nail on the head! Basically you send an abusive email to a known lad address (e.g., addys from your catcher account). If you need an guidance, just send me a PM, I’d be glad to help.

@all – some more lad consternation for you consideration.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HOW DEAL U TO INSULT ME ON THIS WAY INFACT DEAR AM LARK OF WORLD FOR U‏‏

I was true as the sky is blue
I couldn't soon say the same for you,i will soon show u that u worth thing, and if you don't mind yourself i will use the same thing i use for the mag-gas for you and your-life will never remain the same you FAGGOT with no AMBITION
MAY WHAT YOU WISH FOR OTHERS BE YOUR PORTION AND MAY GOOD THINGS RUN FAR FROM YOU FOREVER TILL YOU DIE,YOUR HUSLING WILL BE TURNED TO WRESTLING AND STRESSING MAY DREAM HUNTERS HUNT YOU AT DAY AND NIGHT...MAY YOUR MOTHER,S TOTO BE A PLAYGROUND FOR PIGSAND RATS.
YOUR MATES ARE BIG ND DON'T DIG INTO NET FOR GREED BUT YOU SNIFF YOUR NECK HERE TO INSULT YOUR BIG HEAD AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AS THE SMELL FROM YOUR MOTHERS TOTO THAT MADE YOUR PAPA RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR SUICIDE....YOUR SOUL NEEDS RESTORATION IDIOT..YOU LACK HOME TRAINING THAT'S WHY YOU REFER TO PEOPLES MOTHER FOOOOOOLLL..

GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND FUCK YOURSELF TO HELL........ PIG.........BASTARD.
TEL: +447010057652
I GAVE U 3 GOOD DAYS TO CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME BACK FOR APOLOGY
IF NOT U WILL SEE....... ONYE ARA DI KA GI

rubbish...........fuck u crazy bitch.

Absolute bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE

mother seller’,
I am fucking your mother right now. ur penis is deep inside ur mother vagina. She is moaning and sucking my friend’s penis violently. Did you ask ‘how come’? We both are fucking her simultaneously stupid. I cannot awning my friend to withdraw HIS penis for your mother’s sake. Pl wait till such time I discharge my dirt into her and she sucks the dirt of my friend in her mouth. Pl don’t send such silly messages till then. You are a masterpiece of ‘mother seller’. I wanna not fuck you.
Ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Your,
*DELETED*

TRY TO CALL THIS NUMBER OR YOU DIE,
0044 70 14233634

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK OFF YOU NO GET WORK THATS WHY YOU DEY TYPE ALL THIS RUBBISH YOU ARE BUNCH OF FOOL, FUCK YOUR MOTHERS ASS LITTLE BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
you go write robish untill enter grave fuck my ass

[email protected]
Quote:

Dunce, illiterate, fool, monkey. You cannot even spell wee or write good English, go to the park to load vehicles that is where you should be not in the internent writing what you do not know. Even the park will not accept you because you cannot even read and know the different tickets.

Go and get a life you bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BE GOAT YOU NOR NO YOUR SELF FOOL SHOWMAN WEN NOR GET LEVEL 4 EVERY WERE MUMU SHOWMAN

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more lad love Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
I want to fuck your mother.

How much can she collect???

Your mother will like my penis and my style.

I will use dog style to fuck her.

I want you to do the connection to me.

I will pay you a lot of money

Quote:
Which you be?

Are you a barrister

Are you a chairman of UK Lottery??

You are confunsed

Onye Ara. Isi Ga Agbaka gi.

Come let me employ you.

You will be cleaning my cars every morning. I will pay you in dollars.

Just come to Lome and call this number: +228 936 0915

Just call me I will pick, Come you will be cleaning my cars.

Quote:
PLEASE KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER AS A SECOND WIFE.

i AM A *DELETED*.

I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

I WILL PAY YOU £1,000.

I KNOW YOU WILL DO IT BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS ASHIAWO.

YOUR FATHER IS FROM HOUSA AND YOUR MOTHER IS FROM IGBO.

THEN YOU ARE A SON OF BEAST.

IDIOT LIKE YOU. I WILL SUCK YOUR MOTHER VIRGINA.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE WILL BORN YOU AND YOUR GENERATION INCLUDING YOUR OKIJA SHRIME

Quote:
your evill will come back to you touat

[email protected]
Quote:
It is only a coward like you who sees guyman format instead of ingnoring it you started talking like a born basterd idiot i dont blame you bland illiterate like you

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FOR ALL UR GENERATION AND STOP SENDING THIS MAIL TO ME AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO WILL SEE MY DICK TODAY A MU PAPA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
ohh! my mad man friend how are you doing today. where are you now?? in the market??????????. don't worry i am praying for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi ewu are you stupid do you know how age you are for now you bastard foll like you am sorry you for you idiot mudu like you just stay there dont think how to make money in your life you mama thank you

Quote:
Hi pls take your time and dt let me poll my anger to you bcs if i do only god knows what will hapn so pls i beg you let me be ok if you want friend from me then you will have it ok but pls dt triy someone you dt know ok am a guy like you we are all heading the same way ok just be nise i like a guy like you thats why people calld me dubai bcs i love every body bot girls, boy and they love me too ok am a niger boy but i live in south africa here ok pls can i be your sister boy friend if i may ask you pls good night

Quote:
GUY YOU ARE A MONKEY IDIOT LIKE YOU FULL DT YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOUR SISTER AND SHE IS SEXY AND VERY GOOD IN FUCKING AND SUCKING AMU THAT IS WHY I LOVE HER OK OR DO YOU WANT TO MRY HER SO THAT YOU WILL BE SUCKING HER BRST GUY IF YOU DO SUCH THING I WILL KILL YOU FROM HERE BASTARD LIKE YOU SYCO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY SYCO SCHOOL DROP OUT EWU HE GOAT DOG FUCKER RMBR HIV IS REAL MUGU PLS WHICH MUGU ARE YOU 1 OR 2 OR MUGU 4EVER YOU barrister MAMA THANK YOU FULL LIKE YOU STUPID IDIOT

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
I will change your name to barrister KOTAGBALA KURUMANGA so that i will treat your ass hole good.

If i where to say,ask your mother about ND BLESSED CHILD. she will tell you more about me she Love my Dick to the last . your senior sister have suck my dick to an extend that she dry all my Spam ...hahahahahah

IBU ONYE AGURU,I CAN SEE IT THROUGH YOUR HAND WRITING,but i will advice you to go back to school it will help you a lot than this useless name you are using ok. ..GIVE ME YOUR INFORMATION LET ME SEND YOU JUST 100$ TO USE AND BUY Cigar or aki awusa.

BYE.

Quote:
Boy u be poor pickin and the worst of it is that u dont know how to write your name.so what will i waste my time on?

better u go back to school ok.

this is a good advice at-least as i am like your mother's boy friend who dey tear ur mama toto i need to give u advice.

bye for now.and be a good fool.

Quote:
MY FRIEND,I WONDER WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE MY ADVICE ..GO BACK TO SCHOOL IT WILL HELP YOU TO REACH WHERE I AM TODAY..EDUCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT IN LIFE THOUGH I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE AM THE ONE THAT MAKES YOUR MOTHER NOT TO TRAIN YOU IN SCHOOL BECAUSE SHE LOVE MY DICK SO MUCH THAT SHE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH ME FUCKING HER TOTO 10TIMES EVERY DAY.

SO DON'T WORRY ,THIS YAHOO YAHOO CAN NOT FAVOUR YOU BETTER YOU LEARN MECHANIC OR ELECTRICIAN OR LOOK FOR A HOTEL TO WORK AS A CLEANER BUT AFTER YOU MIGHT HAVE TRY AND DON'T MAKE IT I CAN TAKE YOU IN MY HOTEL IN NIGERIA.
MARGRET HOTEL LTD IN ONISHA.YOU CAN ASK ANY BODY ABOUT THE HOTEL AND THE OWNER .

THIS WHY I TOLD YOU THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A BIG BOY AS YOU CAN NOT HUMBLE TO BIG BOYS LIKE ME.

YOU ARE A VAGABOND FOR ME TO CALL YOU OR GIVE YOU MY NUMBER BUT YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR MOTHERS NUMBER FOR ME TO CALL HER SO SHE CAN COME AND SUCK MY DICK AS SHE USE TO DO USUALLY.

READ MY MESSAGE AND ..LOOK TO YOURS YOU CAN SEE THAT THE DIFFERENCES IS CLEAR.

Quote:
BOY YOU SEE WHY YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE RICH.

IF A SMALL BOY WASH HIS HAND VERY WELL HE WILL EAT WITH BIG MEN.

I WANTED TO BRING YOU OUT FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT BUT YOU REFUSE.THIS IS WHY YOU WILL REMAIN IN POVERTY.

BYE AS YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE IT IN LIFE.

Quote:
THIS POOR BOY,I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME WITHOUT NUMBER TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I AS A BLACK MAN I DID NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND YOUR ENGLISH THEN HOW WILL WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS RUBISH YOU WRITE?

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

BYE ...OZU DI KA GI.

Quote:
Okay my poor boy you are from Aulueri hahahahahahahaha.

NO WONDER YOU ARE BEHAVING THIS WAY THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE YOUR NAME..YOUR PEOPLE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO CATCH FISH OR GATE MAN SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU JOIN GUY.

IN MY HOTEL THE SECURITY THERE IS FROM AGULU ERI AND MY FILLING STATION IS FROM AGULU ERI TOO. ASK ANYBODY ABOUT EDIRITA FILLING STATION ONISHA THAT IS THE PERSON YOU ARE INSULTING BUT YOU ARE LUCKY THAT I CAN NOT SEE YOU IF NOT YOU WOULD HAVE REGRET WHY YOU ARE FROM AGULU ERI.

IBU NWA ONYA ARA. NA AKWUNA BORN YOU BECAUSE YOUR WOMEN ARE HARLOTS HERE AND I HAVE ONE WITH ME NOW SHE CAN SUCK MY DICK LIKE YOUR MOTHER USE TO DO ME.

I AM STILL READY TO HELP YOU,GO BACK TO SCHOOL POOR BOY.

Quote:
I WOULD HAVE GIVE YOU MY FACEBOOK ID FOR YOU TO READ DOWN AND KNOW WHO I AM.

BETTER GO TO SCHOOL ,AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND READ..STOP DELAYING YOUR TIME AS AM SEEING YOU TIME IS NO LONGER ON YOUR SIDE.

I WANTED TO HELP YOU MUCH BUT YOU DID NOT WANT IT.SO BETTER SUFFER AS YOU HAVE CHOOSEN

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY MUGU LIKE YOU JUST PAID ME SMALL MONEY THIS MORNING. DO YOUR OWN MAKE I DO MY OWN THING. I BEG. TIME DEY GO LEAVE YOU OOOOOOOOOO. NA YOU KNOW. BUT REMEBER THAT THE BIBLE IS AGAINST YOU FOR CURSING ME. I HAVE THIS VERSES FOR YOU. SO THAT YOU CAN REPENT? BECAUSE THE MORE YOU CURSE ME THE MORE YOU ARE GETTING MORE HARD LIFE. READ THIS. FROM THE BOOK OF PSALMS CHAPTER 109 VERSES 17 TO 20.

17As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
18As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
19Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

The more you curse, the more you will suffer, just continue.

YOU CAN NOW SEE THAT YOU THE BLOCKAGE TO YOUR OWN LIVE?

BE WISE. AND BYE.

Quote:
Dom haram. katalsandie, I now have your number, and I will trace you, and catch you soon, i have given your phone number to dick, interpole police, police central, and police parcel there in dakar, and they have started investigation on you. Dom haram. se leuf endie. I will fuck your generation for you now. Just wait we will se who will beg in this matter, and God has started punishing you now, you will do cen mentre for me soon

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHHAHAHHHAHH ONYE OWU,GO EAT FIRST.MUMU.I DEY ABROAD AND YOU DEY GHANA DEY DO RUBBISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MATE ARE DRIVING NICE RIDE AND YOU ARE MAKING MOUTH WITH HUMMER LOL FOOL CALL ME 5094779254 USA MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
Stinking fool! U hav time 2write all dis rubish instead of utilizing it 4money.

Quote:
Hopless idiot! U could not even speak a good english. Go bk 2primary sch.

Quote:
U can't spell idiot and bastard correctly. Go back to school. Shamless fool I'll alwayz make my doe

Quote:
Dog will fuck ur mama.Who is ur father? Bastard.

Quote:
Son of a bitch! So u can't spell bastard, disgrace correctly. Please go back to primary school.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu like you, na South Africa ur mates dey go abi?? You nor get work. Your spelling sef nor correct, I am very sure you don't have your school cert. Fool Ibo boi. I be Edo Boy confirm

Quote:
MUMU, YOU BE REAL FOOL. SPEAK ENGLISH...OLORIBURUKU

Quote:
Mumu like you na SA your mates dey go abi. Your generation go perish by fire by force

Quote:
MUGU, MUMU, FOOL. YOU NOR FINISH SECONDARY SCHOOL? HAHAHA. GO BACK TO YOUR FARM OLORI BURUKU

Quote:
FOOL, ABROAD NA HEAVEN?? NA WHO NEVER GO ABROAD YOU GO DEY TELL SAY YOU DEY ABROAD NA. ILLITERATE IBO BOI LIKE YOU. SON OF A BITCH. YOUR MOMMA'S PUSSY STINKS, YOU VAGABOND. WHO DASH YOUR FADA YANSH LAPTOP SEF? NA JAIL YOU GO DIE PUT IF YOU NO STOP TO THE SEND ME RUBBISH. HE GOAT LIKE YOU.. WHY YOU GO DEY SEND ME BULLSHITS IN THE FIRST PLACE SEF? NOR TRY YOUR FATHER LIFE OOOO OR ELSE I GO JUST HANDLE YOUR MATTER TO ALMIGHTY GOD TO DEAL WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

Quote:
You be real EWU. Mumu of the highest order. Your generation nor fit help me. Go and help your wretched mother for your village. mtscheeeeeeewww. Ogun fire you. Your generation go suffer die ni.

Quote:
LOL, MUGU, FOOL, VAGABOND, FULANI COW, ODE. COME LEARN WORK. GOOD ENGLISH SEF YOU NOR FIT WRITE. MTSCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. WHERE YOUR FATHER YANSH DEY SEF??

Quote:
ENGLISH YOU NOR SABI WRITE. WHO DASH YOUR MAMA GUYMAN SEF? I SURE SAY YOU BE BOY BOY IBO FOOL. MTSCHEEEEEEEEEWWW. YOUR GENERATION GO PERISH. FOOL. OLOSHI

Quote:
WRITE ENGLISH OLOSHI, OLORIBURUKU, MASHANFANI. IYA E ATI BABA E MA SU KUN LO RI E NI ODUN YI. YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR. YOUR FAD YANSH, NA WRETCHEDNESS GO KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. FOOL

Quote:
LOL, COME MAKE I GIVE YOU WORK. YOU NOR KNOW WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW TALK. YOU BE SMELLING SHIT. +60162792132. CALL ME I DEY MALAYSIA,FOOL.

Quote:
IF YOU GET HUMMER 2011, U NOR NEED TO TALK AM. U SEE? U BE MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. LOOSER. AHAHAHAHAHA. ME AND MY GIRL DON LAFF YOU TIRE FOR HERE MUMU.

Quote:
LOL, MUMU LIKE YOU. YOU BE KONFIRM MONKEY. COME MAKE I GIVE YOU WORK MAKE U CHOP. GOD DEY BLESS ME AND HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME. NA JUJU U SABI DO NA, DEY DO AM DEY GO. FOOOOOOOOOOOOL. YOU NOR KNOW INDIAN NUMBER IF YOU SEE AM? FOOL...

Quote:
MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. SON OF A BITCH. YOUR FATHER YANSH. YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO. YOU NOR FIT COLLECT MY MONEY JOIN YOUR OWN NA. MUMU LIKE YOU, U BE BIG ILLITERATE I SWEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
You do not even have good English in your mouth, ewu go back to school and learn how to read and write, shameless animal A BORN TROW AWAY like you who do not know your mother and father.BARRISTER MY FOOT.

Quote:
A CHURCH RAT LIKE YOU SPELLING BASTARD BASTURD, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF? I AM ONE OF THE PORT HARCOURT HAPPENING GUYS, YOU ARE IN SOUTH AFRICA WASTING YOUR LIFE AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN, FUCKING OLD WOMEN OVER THERE AND WAITING FOR THEM TO GIVE YOU MONEY. WHEN LAST DID VISIT NIGERIA? BUSH MEAT

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OWU GO KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. I THINK SAY YOU GET SENSE I DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY STUPID. NA GOD OF THUNDER GO STRIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN I CAN KILL YOU TODAY BET ME IF YOU SLEEP YOU FIT NOT STAND UP TOMMOROW

[email protected]
Quote:
na this one be your format? HUNGER WILL KILL YOU LITTLE SMELLING BASTARD!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i know your sister and i dey fuck am now.i love her toto.and she done do DNC 4 time.i go give am belle again,her wet pussy dey sweet me haaa.soooooooooo sweet,but i dey give am small small money sha wey she take dey buy panty.hahahahhahahahahahahhahahah big foool!!!!!!! ewu,mumu,

[email protected]
Quote:
Just take a good look at your self fool, you cant even spell things right. Go to school big fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANU OFIA
YOU ARE A SMELLING RAT
HUNGRY IDIOT. ALIKA 7 UP

[email protected]
Quote:
Is this mail from a mad man. please confirm.

Quote:
ohh! my mad man friend how are you doing today. where are you now?? in the market??????????. don't worry i am praying for you.

replies like this will just get you more abuse.....Very Happy
Quote:
In the first place, you are a nonentity someone without brain and you
are cursed forever. You do not know me and you are sending me such
trash. If I send you a business proposal just boldly say I am not
interested, not to waste your time to insult someone you do not know,
any way since I know you are a nonentity I will not worry about your
email, because there are lots of mistakes in your verbs, I believe you
most have passed out through the university back door and maybe I can
say If you really attend high school. Any ways thanks for your little
brain, and as far as I am concern it worth nothing.

People of your age take their time to discover and rocover, something
important for the offspring of their future and when this discovery is
made, the next step is to develop it and when you succeeded in
developing your discovered, the whole world will know about you, your
name , your nation, your village, shall be known. I believe you will
learn something from me today and stop being stupid on net and do
something useful to your goodself.

Any way I don’t blame you but if you feel you are strong and you can
talk to people any how on net, and then see what happens to you .And
you shall be cursed and in the next 7days, you will leave to witness,
I can never curse your family or parents because I don’t know them, if
you went to school, you should have learnt to close your dirty
smelling mouth and do something useful for your nation.

People like you are just empty vessels. Going around spoiling the name
of God chosen people, the only great men and people known for wisdom
all over the world Don’t YOU KNOW THAT THE Ibo’s ARE ONE OF THE
TRIBE OF ISREAL THE BLESSED PEOPLE OF GOD AND NO ONE SHALL CURSE THEM.
ISREAL IS been surrounded with Enemies and behold they never lost any
war. Biafara will come to exist just watch and see how God works and
the day you will hear it, you will remember me and laugh. Ibo people
are great people and God is with them.

Tell me how many Housa or YORUBA who has hold any of the international
post. Housa’s are just like animals, YORUBA people are betrayers, all
over the world know about that, and every legitimate IBO man will have
nothing to do with the YORUBA. YES IBO people are very desperate
people with target that is why we are blessed. 9jar can only be good
if divided. Otherwise the IBO people will not rest.

Your people are full of cheat deceit and killing. Stealing from the
bag you don’t know how it’s bought.

Listen, I am happy today and that is why I am taking it very polite
with you and let me warn you for the very last time, do not bring
problems for your self. But if you email me again with all this trash,
let us see what will happen. A word is enough for the wise.

Be damned by whatever God you worship

Quote:
Your use of words show how low you are. don't ever write to me again hence you don't want to learn.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO DASH MONKEY BANNANA
CLAIMING TO BE A BARISTER.
BARISTER OF OKA-SOUP and SANTANA
H.S LIKE YOU. FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
guy go die i beg

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I AM HAPPY YOU DIE IN LAGOS SOON.
SEE YOU FOR HOW MANY YEARS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO YOUR VILLAGE?YOU ARE
WAITING FOR MUGU TO PAY YOU.SEE YOU SEE REV.GOD PUNISH YOU ALREADY YOU
ARE IN A CAUSE.SK YOUR PARENTS IF YOU THINK IS A JOKE.JUST WATCH AND
CONTINUE WEATHER YOU WILL MAKE IT IN LIFE OR NOT.HOW MANY OF YOUR
FRIENDS HAS MADE IT?STAY THERE AND BE INSULTING YOUR ELDERS.YOU CAN
NEVER AND NEVER GET TO THEIR AGE.SHAME TO YOU CAUSE BOY.DON'T GO TO
SCHOOL.STAY THERE WITH YAHOO,YAHOO.YOU ARE NOT ASHMAEDMY YAHOO REV
FATHER/PASTOR.

[email protected]
Quote:

I don't know you have this time, fool and nonentity, you call urself
big boy and you can not spell words bush tout.

U are full of shit, u ain't got anymore, come and would show u what is
money old fool car. May be you need a bentley for your mother's
birthday gift cos she sucks me well.

[email protected]
Quote:

fake efcc i know u, very well ur mother sleep with me today at onitsha, i know her, she dey sex in ur father bed with me. ask her about igbo 1. she will tell u more.

igbo anambra east L G A.

[email protected]
Quote:

e dey very obvious say u no go school and i wonder d kind client when even pay u cos even to me ur english dey very very poor cos u no even sabi spell.kai u be real stack illiterate try go school again abeg and i sure say ur family go dull well well cos na blood e dey sha i know

My guy i really get alot 2 do man so if u dey find who u like play wit or battle wit try find sum1 else cos me and u no dey dame level u get...i jst dicover ay u be very jobless person and confirm high school drop out....abeg no send me mail again my guy u dey disgust me..

[email protected]
Quote:

Well i nor get much time to talk to poor boy like you, because i get better things to do with my time..

Well for your information, I day pull any name Western Union and money Gram for malayisa. and i still get account when fit carry 500Kpounds at a go, for Malaysia............... If you need my contact just let me know........ We used Money, Money Can not Used Us...............................lol... small boy. NA only mama and paper you know how to cos... because your nor get mama and paper again.... the way you day right now.. tell me how you want take give mugu good mail.. make he pay you, so called 2mm.. chi na fool you be sha... You see say i nor cos mama and paper cos i get love for for mothers and fathers there prayers keep me going always.. Know Devil fit stop me.....................................................................................

Well enjoy your poor life my guy... nor be your start to day poor.........if you go like work for me.. let me know make i find laptop for you and send you small thing........... God bless Malaysia....

[email protected]
Quote:

THE CONTENT OF YOUR MAIL PROVE IMMATURITY AND STUPIDITY. I COMPETE WITH NO ONE BESIDES I'M ALMOST THROUGH WIT THE GAME LEAVING HELPLESS GOOF LIKE YOU BEHIND TO SUFFER & STRUGGLE FOREVER IN PENURY....GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER BUT IF YOU'RE JUST A KID, THEN LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS YOUR ELDER, BITCH ASS *DELETED*

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more tormented touts for your amusement
[email protected]
Quote:
You can't spell "farming". Oga go sleep. Am too straight to be talking to you. Gay ass son of a bitch. Look my lines and am sure you will be able to do a proper spell check make we see who be mumu. Lol...Olofo...koshi..jur.....

Quote:
I think say you no get anything else to do....you cheap son of a bitch. Make I tell you there are millions of us wey rich and sharp pass you and can even type and speak better english so for your good hustle wella and go back to school because when job block you go need am to work as clerk. Don't bother replying because am sure you know my linguistic skills is far more superior. No google am o...mugu...wey God go purnish. Stupid...ass...piss off!!!!! Lol...am so sorry. Crack ass

Quote:
Subject: MY GOD WILL RETURN TO YOU ALL WHAT U SAID TO ME.

which kind moni u chop, person wey chop moni for g work they reply to his fellow guy man they cause your mama, this shows that you are a very big low life hustler, u neva see anything for this work u be learner. bastard like u. come mak i teach u work, sha be u don take my certificate this one mean say i pass u for the job.

Quote:

Lmao at your english. Na people like u dey make whitey think say runs boys for this side na olodo....go back to pry. Sch and learn spelling. Land rover...dats hw its spelt....and abeg waka no be u buy BB or laptop for me to waste my time on u...JUJU maniac wey devil go burn him yansh u go waka for street naked as a mad man after e backfire for your head...remember.....next time u go do ur own and leave others. U son of a ho

[email protected]
Quote:

Everything you have said will happen to you in the might name our Lord Jesus Christ Amen with the bookof mathuew 18/18and john14/14 and salm 35 in the might name of Jesus Amen.Ma i tell youone thing okay you can only trust yourseld and never no what another person can do right.who are you taking to me as if i know what you are talking about.ifact you just have luck i cant fineyou.if i could do i will die you before you know it by any way you think you are parfect okay.

all your couse back toyou as i have told you idiot of you.

Do not write me because you are talking of going to high prist while i am the high prist myself.try and seeyour self in the pit you have diged okay.good so shallis be in the nameof our Lord Jesus Amen.
to hail with you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

i am rich for ever.
see below the fm resemble lotto?

Julia JH Globe ,
Carlifonia,USA.

We are interested in purchasing your products and I would like to make an inquiry. can you inform me of your minimum order quantity? and also your maximum order quantity, if there is any available sample do let me know.

Sincerely,
Purchase Manager
Julia

go and learn how to read dude

[email protected]
Quote:

One, you are a very big fool that can't even write English well, Gosh! how do u type ur mails? well i am replying you this butt headed ingrate, cos i dont have any idea when u said i try to cut ur job, which job is that and who the fuck do u think u are, u this igbo goat, bearing an igbo name which an English name, see, u said u wanna carry my name to places, i just figured that my theory abt u is right, u dont even know my name and u wanna carry my name to places, well carry it if u know u and ur family wanna die soon, well i dont listen or talk to miscrants like u, just pretend to be a gentleman, so when you a ready to talk like a gentleman, let me know i will think about it if i will listen to motherfuckers.

At the end of ur fucking letter u said ur name is the showman, 2MM (Too Much Money) and G-unit 4life, that made me to know that u r a kid that is just growing up because all those names are somebody else names, well a little advice for u, give respect to ur elders no matter what and respect people's parents even if u cant respect urs dick head.

Well, in case u r wondering what my name is, just call me;
WHITEWOLF.

[email protected]
Quote:
ou bastard *DELETED*, bull shit, fuck your sister ass.If I caught you am gonna get you down and fuck your ass son of the bitch.

Quote:

Did you ever go to school at all? u fool with your wrong spellings,son of a little bitch of calibeans.
You mother fuck, I will fuck your little Sister bitch through her Anus. You 419 fooling yourself as EFCC with free web address.You beast of the biggest Ape.

[email protected]
Quote:

BASTARD STUCK U MAMA MENSURATION PAD IN U MOUTH.cut job home guy MUGU LIKE U, and now listen did you know me? i WILL ADVICE YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH FIORE OK FOR THE LAST TIME BEFORE I GET TO YOU.

MUGU LIKE U? MUGU LIKE U? MUGU LIKE U? MUGU LIKE U? FUCKING BASTARD WHERE YOU LEAN WORK BY THE WAY?

Onyenku

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some weekend lad shenanigans --- teed off touts and seething scammers!

[email protected]
Quote:
u can 't even spell correctly animal. na motor go clear your entire family bastard, make u no mind ur own bussiness

[email protected]
Quote:
when was there any real tranfer in the first palce for you just take the money and run with uit. thats why im win you son of a cocksucker assfucker daddy who alos like hsio cock in your ass.
i am not the one in nigeriqa you butch i am ion heaven living life to the fullest on streets of gold. for you rott in hell . for the last Tiome
fuck you and your daddys dick up your ass. then he comes in your mouth.

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't know whom you are but all i know is that you are not talking to me but you are talking to your mama chioma that sell yam on the street ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOUR FATHER BROTHER RAPE UR MAMA TAKE BONE U, U FUCKING PISS FOR SHIT... U NOR GET THE MOST COMMOT CAR 4 9JA WAY BE PURE WATER NOT TO TALK OF LAND ROVER,, UR FATHER.... WHO U THINK SAY U DEY TALK TO.. MAKE THUNDER FIRE U ANY WHERE U DEY NOW AS U SEE THIS MESSAGE.. MAKE U DIE IN UR SLEEP. DICK HEAD.... I GET 99.9% SAY U BE VERY VERY UGLY GUY.. DATS WHY U NOR KNOW HOW TO TALK, U WAY THEM RAPE BORN.,... SHIT ... FUCK U,

Quote:
GUY, YOU TOO TALK.. ASK YOUR MAMA WHO BE YOUR FATHER. YOU FUCKING HOMOSEXAL DONKEY. FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF..... HOMO...... EVEN SEE YOUR NAME SELF EMEKA HAHAHAHAHA HOUSE BOY NAME... FUCK YOU LIFE GAY DONKEY...

Quote:
SO YOUR DAYS WILL BE OVER FOOL. U WILL DIE LIKE RAT. FOOL IF U NOR TAKE TIME U GO SEE EVERYONE AROUND U DIE ONE BY ONE. IDIOT LIKE U.. FUCK UR LIFE FOOL FUCK EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT U SHIT HOLE LIKE U. AS U POINT ONE FINGER SO UR FOUR FUCKING FINGER DEY POINT BACK AT U BIG FOOL. U NOR KNOW DAT ONE COS U DEY FUCK UR SISTER.. FOOL LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:

Every Cox return to sender.................................................... That is your position....So be it in the Name of God the Father Son and Holy sprite............... What ever you have wish me in the mail, Well be you and your family position. I Make i leave You do better thing.. because my God go take care of your Matter............. Why i day wast my time day talk to people like you.. wen nor knw where to start for life...... I pray for you today, any cox you will cox any one form today will go back to your full family, and you will pay with your life.......... ORUNMILA SANGO LAKA AYE OSHIMONLE ORUN and so called other name when you call ... go take your life.. cos nw you know them.... I nor get business with them... so they will never see me in the morning afternoon and night the Lord will fight my battle.... I believe so much in Him and he will never let me down......... SO enjoy your cox to your self and your family.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG --- I have some more lads angry at me Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER,I NO SAY U DON SMOKE IGBO,USELESS AND PRODIGAL SON LIKE YOU,NWA MMEFU .

U ARE A COCKROACH

[email protected]
Quote:

I was very shocked on your village language. I am a not what you think that I am. Sorry that you do mistake, we have office there in the states to report you and you will deport back to Nigeria you belong. We can detect that you are one of thiefs from Nigeria that is why you insult your mother pussy.

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa ooooo, so the mumu and madness wa kill una grand papa dem still contiue for ur body better jump put or red sea to die for ur own children own madless ooo make dem nor mumu like u tooo. i u quick die now better for dem but if not so na wahala dem dey tooo bcos ur grand papa dem nor hear advise dat time . How wish he follow the advise den u for nor foolish, crazy, madness generation, u fucking moron to grave , stupid Ape like ur type. ur maggot accessors are waiting for u in hell and u will not find comfort in there Puramo rakamata yourlifykupain .........

[email protected]
Quote:
CHIEF WHICH ONE YOU DEY CAUSE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING YOUR PAPA? TALK IS CHEAP GO SIT ABEG AND GET LOST.. EMPTY BARREL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA TODAY U SEE MONEY TAKE GO CAFE? I COME DEY WONDER WHY U NOR WRITE ME SINCE... SO OF A BITCH

Quote:
GUY MAN RELAX, NA WHERE U KNOW REACH U KNOW REACH, HI NOR PASS SO. SO NOR DEY FORM BIG BOY 4 ME COS U NOR KNOW ME. WHICH COUNTRY U DEY? I DEY SPAIN GIVE ME UR YAHOO ID MAKE WE TALK. 4GET ALL D BIG AM SMALL TALK. WHO DEY FORM NOR FIT OR LEAN ABOUT LIFE. SO CHILL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU STILL CALL URSELF GUYMAN LOOSER NITWIT, A BUNCH OF FARGOT

Quote:
IF I RECEIVE UR MAIL IN MY BOX AGAIN I PROMISE I WILL GIVE U SEVEN DAYS AND MAKE SURE I SEND U TO EARLIER GRAVE I HOPE U UNDERSTAND DON'T REPLY TO THIS MAIL, I KNOW U DON'T KNOW WHOM U ARE TALKING TO.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U AND UR PEOPLE KNOW ME, WHY U DEY TELL ME SAY NA SO U DON MAKE MONEY NA SO THIS DO THIS, U KNOW ME? ABI NA SMALL MAYE WAY PAY U 1K DOLLS OR MORE NEL MAKE U COME DEY SHOW UR SELF 4 EMAIL. U SEE AS U FOOLIST, IF NA OTHER THING NOW NA SO U DON DEY USE UR OWN BIG MOUTH DEY TALK... GUY CHILL NO LEVEL 4 U EVEN IF LEVE DEY NA 4 UR OWN POCKET SO SHUT UP UR MOUTH, IF YOU GET MIND MAKE WE SEE BODY THEN LET KNOW WHO BE WHO, NOR BE DIS UR DRINK EYE TALK U DEY TALK HERE. 4 UR MIND U GO SAY U DEY TELL ME WORD BUT GUY U DEY FOOL UR SELF LAND ROVER BOY MY ASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ERAN OGUN NI EE NI FAMILY EE OMO ALE.AS THEY NOT TRAIN YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA NA SO THEY NO STILL TRAIN YOU,THAT IS WHY UNA DEY SLEEP NO DEY WAKE UP BECAUSE OF WATING UNA DEY USE UNA HAND DEY CAUSE...NOW O TI WA FI OWO ARA EE WA IKU TI O PA EE....

[email protected]
Quote:

Are nothing but a very BIG fool,u 4 put head mk i collect ur small moni fool...u gat no fucking moni fool...I'm just 22 the moni wey i use buy my car will feed all your generations..i can feed you clothe you,even your father,sister's,relatives,brothers and your fucking smelling mother bitch..you gat no manner...u for cool down relate wit me mk i change your career fool...u no get money..check me for facebook fool
saleh peter check me out dnt add me fool cos i aint gonna accept u.........i hate animals like you...may u die while sleeping motherfucker.

[email protected]
Quote:

Wetin I know say I dey Find Money to Feed My Family.If you are Truly a Human Being and you know I'm a Nigerian and igbo Like You..I dey Hustle ,Istead make u update me make i join ur Team since you are Too Much Money ,Me I still dey Search for money so if you are God's Sent i dey stay adeniran Ogunsanya in surulere try update me make i follow you husttle Like we are from One mother ..MAMA AFRICA...

Quote:
Nwa nnem Nwoke biko aga ma Like ka ghi chom Ihe nga eji enwe Ego di Ka ghi.......

Quote:
so you no want help you Brother dont forget say na you & me make up Nigerian's ..American's Wake Up saying God Bless America & Its environ's But My own People Cause & Insult their Own Brother's she na my fault say i never get money Like You eh..Nwa Nnem Nwoke Bi ko...

[email protected]
Quote:
you can't even speak correct english and you are guy man, this is what spoil the game, you are just a fool and all along i was just using you to play, you have no sense at all. if you are actually a big boy like you claim, you would not stoop so low and do this, so go tell it to your parents that they gave birth to a foolish child and a child with no common sense at that. STEP UP YOUR GAME FOOL.

Quote:
if you are actually what you claim to be you won't be doing all this, you are not matured in this game at all and from what am seeing you re just one of those numerous smelling ibo boys when u mate re busy selling parts n making money u are here ranting you better go join them before its too late or beta still go to alaba market and make few naira for urself to feed your poor miserable family. just an advice tho. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NEW OPEN YAHOO NA MK BODY DEY CASH U. I DO FIND YOU FOR FACEBOOK AND I DO SEE YOU TOMORROW I GUM YOU DOWN.

[email protected]
Quote:
na guy dey talk bullshit like this,how u feel u will not receive such insault too,if u receive such mail as a guy all you need is to delete it,so stop this noncence and cordinate urself cos we are not mate,i do my job perfect and it cost me money to do so,track the cash u go see say na comfirm ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND A FOOL FOREVER,I DONT HAVE TIME TO BE WRITING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE CAN OF PERSON THAT IAM LOOKING FOR YOUARE A FUCKING POOR MAN.IF IAM TO BE THE ONE THAT SLAP YOU I WILL BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU NEED TO DIE.HOW I WISH I SHALL SEE YOU FACE TO FACE IT IS ONLY ONE BULLET THAT WILL KILL YOU.ARA GA CHAGI B/4 DECEMBER.
YOU BASTARD
MOTHERFUCKER.

Quote:
OK I HEAR YOU VERY WELL BUT IAM NOT GOING TO WRITE YOU AGAIN BUT YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU VERY SOON FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT IAM A WITCH DOCTOR WHAT AND SEE.

AWE CANBEAR

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Dead body,

Welcome to hell where all your generation are going to perish. I am bringing this curse upon you simply because those whom lives in a glass house should not throw stone.

Read this message or not, you coming to the end of ur Life. You have 15 days to spend on earth and you loose your Land Rover, Your Urgly Wife and your kids if you have any will still remain under poverty because of this Curse you are receiving today.

This curse is Irreversible and am sorry to remind you.

REST IN PEACE

Ogbuefi

[email protected]
Quote:

U ARE THE FOOL THAT CAN SPEND ALOT OF TIME IN TALKING BULSHIT. CURSING ME, YOUR FELLOW GUYMAN BROTHER.
BEAR IN YOUR MIND THIS DAY FOR IT IS WRITTEN BY THE LORD" CURSE IS HE WHO HUNG ON A TREE, THAT THE BLESSING OF ABRAHAM MIGHT COME UPON ME, THE ISRAELITE. SECONDLY, THE WORD OF GOD SAYS " WHOEVER BLESSES ME SHALL BE BLESSED BUT FOR YOU WHO IS PRIDE IN CURSING ME,THE LORD SAY I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT YOUR CUSED WITH A CURSE AS TODAY BEING THE 22ND OF OCTOBER, I CURSE YOU WITH A CURSE OF ABSTRACT POVERTY FOR THE REST OF YOUR YEARS ON THIS EARTH . IN JESUS NAME I SEAL THE WORD OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE COMPLETE MUGU AND U GO REMAIN MUGU 4 LIFE AND DAT NA IF U GO LAST AT ALL BCOS GUYS LIKE U NOR DEY LAST AT ALL MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:

When you see a ritualist u will know. Do I know that u live in OKIJA Shrine. I will tell Ala Congo to use you for pepper soup. Kidnapper like u. Do u think i do not know u. Shame on you. After using ur mama to make rituals u still went ahead to paste her on the internet. Do not worry...nemesis plus karma will soon catch up with you. That your friend wife you have been fucking will be your waterlo. IDIOT. BIG BOY MY FOOT. If you reply this mail I will know that you are the biggest fool ever. Very soon you will controlling cow from North to your co-ritualists to appease your AKA NSI GA EBUU GI.

Quote:
i wish same here....the finger you point to me the rest 4 is for u. I am afraid if you have mama. I guess you must have used yours for rituals and buy Land Rover you are cruising. Kettle that calls the pot black. Onye wayo di ka gi.

Quote:
I pity u.......If not that Guy man business come to the fore you would have continued your Picking pocket for Ochanja Market at Onitsha and long ago, you would have been killed. This 4-1-9 industry come save you small but as 4-1-9 is not paying u come use your mama that carried you 9 months plus to do ritual. U must surely pay with your own blood. Because he that kills by the sword must die by the sword.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

you knwo where okija shrine dey / fool u think talking about shrine will scare your scum bag. Akpa amu there. iam a made guy . ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU PAPA AND YOUR MAMA MONKEY. I NO SAY YOU CAME FROM MY DITY FAMILY STUPID

You will receive all this you said.

You will plead me one day.

I dey any where.

This nite you no go sleep well.

Quote:

PEOPLES LIKE YOU WERE DEY TALK THIS WAY NA FOOLS PEOPLES.

YOU DEY TALK ABOUT MONEY. ASK PEOPLES WHO IS EKENE AND YOU WILL KNOW
HOW LEAVE ARE MY I.

MONKEY.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanna thanks for your mail.

i dont know what your talking about for now i dont any job to do with any humanbeaing.

listing very cerfull before you write this try to know somebody mind. please can you tell me the name of the job so that i can ley out my hand on it ok.

but next time never you talk like child agan ok we are de same ok if is mistake i the job is jam we can still do something which will make the mugu pay ok

but what you siad i wish u good lock

call me ok
+228-906614-+86

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro abeg no vex I just throw format I no Sabi say na your client na just ransom emails I throw format give. Hope way e no spoil your work?

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the biggest fool i have ever seen in my whole life.you will die before end of the year i promise you that you will not see the year 2013

[email protected]
Quote:

My dear local bingo, from your words, it just shows who you are that, Real businessmen don't do what you are doing. You are the type that knocks jobs and and think maga is yours father or you created maga. If you are doing well, you can say those trash. Real businessmen encourages others who are trying to come up.

How I wish you know who you saying all those shit, you will know that you are very far. This business is here before you join and you will die and the business will continue. You are people are full of shit, casting the business everyday as if you are competing with anybody, dirty motherfuckers.

Quote:
My guy,

What is your problem? Do you know how many businessmen we have all over the world? This is business use to be a biz for Nigerians but today many other country people have join this biz, and there are so many working tools and people are contacting magas from any angle, what is yours, if you receive format and you don't want to link with that persons to work with it, you delete it and continue your work as a biz man, and not to insult people you don't know. WISE MUGUS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES THAT CAST THIS BIZ, IT SHOWS FROM YOU BECAUSE NO REAL BIZ MAN WILL BE DOING THIS SHIT YOU ARE DOING AND NO REASONABLE BIG BOY WILL DO THIS SHIT TOO.

IF I ASKED YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT NOW, YOU WILL RUN AWAY. I WILL BE IN Nigerian IF YOU SAY YOU ARE A BIG BOY, I WILL LIKE TO SEE YOU SO WE CAN SHOW LEVELS, AM IN GHANA, YOU CAN GET MY NUMBER IF YOU WANT SO WE CAN SEE WHO HAS LEVEL OR NO LEVEL.

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE MONEY, YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE NOISE BUT THAN GOD, THAW TS ALWAYS MAKE NOISE, WHERE ARE YOU LET ME LINK YOU, ANY PART OF THE WORLD, LET ME KNOW AND PEPLE WILL MEET YOU. IF YOU ARE REAL SOMETHING.

A BEG GO SLEEP. MONKEY.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U're just one mother forker.

[email protected]
Quote:
lolx your father? So na land rover your papa dey drive wey you dey form? You mother there join. I wish you know who you mail self. Land rover? mtchew ...... God punish your gene

[email protected]
Quote:
you get land rover, na u dey waste ur time,dey Rap like this....i know no say u sabi rap ooooo......abeg send me ur album make i listen to more music....i like ur raps well well. u be koko sumbe simbe

Quote:
Mr rapper..u just dey waste ur energy......i blv say u never pick 50cent before...anyways,i no fit yab ur family,cos i no go derive anything from them....make i tell u wetting u be...IBU....IREEH OTU NNAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
leave me alone you fucking bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENGLISH SHOWED THAT YOU NEED TO BE EDUCATE,A USELESS THING SPEAKING A ROTTEN LANGUAGE,I WONDER HOW YOU DO COMMUNICATE.GO TO SCHOOL FIRST.PROBABLY YOU MIGHT HAVE PASSED THROUGH SCHOOL BUT DEAR ASSEATER,YOU HAVE TO LET THE SCHOOL PASS THROUGH YOU THOU CUS THIS IS THE MOST ILLITERATE ACT HAVE EVER SEEN....LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
abi werin your papa day bear?Na God go punish you and your whole family..You get money reach dangote..?Na this nit you go die foooooooooooooooool

Quote:
See my friend go do werin ur papa do to himself jooooooo....Go kill your self,I mean kill your self now and go to hell na there satan put ur papaa make u self go join am fooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Aint shaking fool, dis even an instigator lol

Mad man, all dis one no freak or shake me atall,as I'd already seen more than dis from maga like u lol.... Have earned more than u can ever imagine from scamming u fools lol..mehn I love dis game and aint quitting till I am able to see ur mama in Naija and blow her head with my english. Mumu dey call person mumu lol, u dis retarded brainless monkey. Ama biggest boy, living large so aint shaking ok? Lol

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, must be the lunar cycle or something, the lads are particular responsive this weekend

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy ur papa don fuck ur mama for sun na why them born idoit like
U̶̲̥̅̊ . Werin concern ur line with mine? I go show U̶̲̥̅̊ control
soon make U̲̅ see say I pass the fucking level U̶̲̥̅̊ are saying. I
swear I na die U̶̲̥̅̊ go die and na ur mama go use her pussy kill
U̶̲̥̅̊. Go fuck your mama and die .

WerEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Mad man

U berra go join society

Quote:
U don blind you mama toto..I just day fuck her wet toto everyday

Quote:
Foool Them tell you say i beg igbo man like you..You don go do society and you go die soon..fool is your name..I have your time ok

Quote:
Said i fucked your mama with walking stick.. foooooooool

Quote:
said i fuck ur mama ass with a walking stick ..Mad man calling himself a rev..Go die man

Quote:
see foollllll...I get your time ok..Na God go punish your dead papa and even you..But for your mama i go still day use ma walking stick bomb her pussssy

[email protected]
Quote:

3 formate kids....u dont have work...let me teach u work so that u can make more then millions in a months ok..this cant help you ok..sorry..i have a house and cars ok..am not a kids..i have my own company /u dey here u done have any work u keep on sending and sending formate i be ur papa goat,,..NA OGUN GO KILL U FOR ME//MUMU

Quote:

MCTN OR MTCN?UR PAPA...IF I SHOW U MY PROFILE U GO RUN...GOAT..HUNGRY LION...U BETTER FIND GOOD FORMATE
..OGUN GO KILL UR FAMILY FOR ME.. I BE REAL 101 NUMBER 1 AND ANYTHING I TYPE ..IS GOING TO BE DONE.....I SWEAR DIS YEARS ...MK I NO SWEAR FOR U..COS U BE REAL GOAT..IF I TRACK U DOWN NOW DEM GO TALK SAY ..I DONE START AGAIN..U DIS FUCKING MONKEY NO SABI WORK DEY TALK ANY HOW....I NO WHAT TO DO WITH U SELF....LET SEE AND LET PLAY D GAME ...MAYBE U THINK SAY NA 9JA I DEY NI..U GO SEE IF OGUN NO KILL U NA SMALL....IN FAT GOD OF OGUN GO SHOW U PEPE TODAY UR FATHER ASS..O LO JU KOKO OMO KEKE RE

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOU ARE A VERY DIRTY LOCAL BINGO ON THAT LEVEL, NOW YOU HAVE REALLY SAY WHO ARE, NO WONDER, DIRTY FETISH IDIOTS, THAT IS YOUR LEVEL BINGO, OK, THAT IS WHAT YOU AND WHERE YOU BELONG. GOD ALMIGHTY REIGNS FOREVER. USELESS THINGS

Quote:

My brother,

You are dirty person, you are a dirty shrines errand things. Give you my number for what, on what level, are we in this same number. Wise mugus like you are the ones that don't share money with people always knock jobs, I have met your types so many times. Real businessmen, when they see a format from another business guy, they introduce themselves and have contacts but you is to insult somebody.

There is a job I was working, I did not get the job from anybody, we get the job fresh from jobs throw and we work this job to the level of the job is to send money, other guys from Lagos said is there job, I said OK this is the format we throw this job, is a fresh job, no problem, we have given bill, if you want I will be in Lagos so we can know and share the money 50/50 even you people can bring name to give for WU, they refuse and went to knock the job. You guys are local dirty things, When I was in Lebanon, I study the Lebanese and how they do their business, they are not stronger than Nigerians in business but because they cooperate and are coded.

My guy, don't write me again before I get angry and start tailing you. You said you are a gangster, is just showing that you are a pig and chicken heart man because no gangsters talks it.

Good bye Moron.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More mad mugus

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU FUCKING IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
So u have to travel thousands miles,to ride jeep When boys dey here they cruie aston marton lol! U suCh a biafran fool fuCking outcast lol ! Animal no be monkey your mama sleep with born u lol! U wey be say na toilet u dey wash fucking descendants of ritualists and u still when u give your mama money last? Broke ass idiot dem still dey send u money u dis abandoned project .

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend, what ever you write and send it to me will surelly goback to your family, idiot, onye housa you allready lost.for how long now you never see your family bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEVER SEE PERSON WEY B FOOL LIKE U... I KNOW SAY YOU B DROP OUT FROM SECONDARY SCHOOL NOT TO TALK SAY U GO UNI @ ALL..... I BLAME PERSON WEY INTRODUCED U TO DIS LEVEL ...., I BUY LEADS WEY THROW 2 GET AMERICA LOGS U
DEY SHOUT SAY DEM WAN CUT YOUR JOB.... NA UR PAPA MONEY...OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU,OMO IYA IGBO, BANTERED LIKE U
I NO GET YOUR @ ALL....

[email protected]
Quote:

yeah back to u nothing but a fool, people like u that claiming to be what u are not anyway i don't have nothing much to tell u that i know u are a gold digger who claim to be a big fool or what do u call ur self a small boy like u that just start the game it is your mother u are causing because i am sure u don't have a good and responsible parent at home a fool like u telling me u are driving a range rovar lol when ur papa no even get okada for house talk of ur mama, u are a bastard which motor u are have nothing but a fool u never buy bicycle in ur life not to talk of okada yah father come to malaysia where things are happening idiot na me u this idiot wan give money go give ur papa and ur mama for ur house wey hungry wan kill lol imagine this idiot if u are a sure system boy u will never in ur life send me this stupid message or even have the time to be sending me all this nonsense or don't u know who u are talking to (THIS IS MR WIRE THE LIGHT IN MALAYSIA) u this nonentity busy sending me stupid message lol u have range where ur papa don see money b4 instead of u fool to ask for help or next level u are now busy sending me stupid messages moron yah father

[email protected]
Quote:

Lolx..God punish you papa and mama i repeat..You an igbo man?God will punish your generation.Fake pastor i get your time and if you are not careful the god of thunder will strike you this moment...You think say na play..call me now make i control you..make i give you ma line then you say no be joke.I can kill you hearing ur voice alone. still i used ma walking stick fuck your mama pussy,i mean her badt pussy

[email protected]
Quote:

Only a goat will talk the way u talk.. u be guy man u dey cast urself for wetin u no be.. guy go sit downu be real fool.. only empty vessels make noise..

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
see Rev..So na canada you day way you don make money come day laff smal boy for here in niger..Guy me self no wish this job ok but ond day hnd day bsc day na masters on point now ..gat no job and i day make my money here..You won make i day beg you befre i chop you fit afford to give me 4000$ amount ?If not freeee ma life ok..You can send Gomer number too.. I go hook am up with ma brothers... BUCCANEERS I REP..

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGER WAN FINISH U AND UR FAMILY, NA WERE U WAN COLLET PASSWORD U DEY FINE. NA HUNGER U GO DIE PUT. NA UR MAMA PICTURE GO BE THE NEXT THING U GO SEND BECAUSE U DEY FINE GUY MEN JOBS. BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO SON,
YOU SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE LIKE YOUR MOTHER,S SMELLING TOTO.
WHY DID YOUR FATHER LEFT YOUR MOTHER? IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION WITHIN SEVEN DAYS THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE A FUCKING BASTARD,ILLITERATE LIKE,TRY AND REGISTER IN ANY ADULT
SCHOOL AND ALWAYS CROSS YOUR MAIL B4 SENDING IT.U BIG
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,U WILL ROTTEN IN HELL

Quote:

MAY HEAVENLY THUNDER FIRE U AND EXTERMINATE UR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM THE
PLANET EARTH.U WILL REMAIN RUINED FOREVER AND EVER ,AMEN.I CAN SEE THAT U
ARE FRUSTRATED,LOCAL BOY LIKE,WHEN MEN RE RUNNING ABROAD SHOW U RE THERE
GALVANTING IN THE STREET,GUY I BE BIG BOY I DONT RUN LOCAL SHOWS,I OPERATE
ON A HIGHER FREQUENCY,BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy,

Listen, you foul, first am sorry if any of my formant might have went to your client, in the other hands for you to open your dirty mouth to cause me to the level that you add my mother, u mention some few juju those u have visited,but forgot to know that where a man stoped is where another man start.............

I don't have too much talk, go ahead and make me mad, but if i sleep and remember you, ur life will become a thing of the past.

I am Nwa-mazi and forever i will remain Izuogu son. MBA ADIGHI EMELI NWA IZUOGU? KAMA NWA IZUOGU NWE-MELI 24/7.

May ur genaretion whipe away by ARUSI NGENE IZUOGU.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pre-chewed mumu meat from the sizzling skillet of scorn!

[email protected]

Quote:
TAKE IT FROM YOU ARE COURSE ''' SINCE U CAN NOT REPENT DESTRUCTION AND POVERTY
ARE YOUR PORTION. YOU ARE POOR FOR EVER. YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO ENTICED THE SERVANTS OF GOD. YOU ARE TOY LIKE THE DEBRIS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH.
PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING WITH ME BECAUSE AM A PARTNER TO THE PROPHET OF OUR DAY HIS HOLINESS T.B JOSHUA. IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL COURSE YOU MORE TO SEE YOUR DEATH QUICK OK BEWARE FROM ME AND MY EMAIL BOX

Quote:
SHAME UNTO UR GENERATION,'' U IGBO FOOL , PLEASE WATCH ALL IGBO ARE COURSE
YOUR FATHER BROTHER WHO MANAGED TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY RETURNED TO NIGERIA AND DELIVERED IN SCOAN.
HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE FEEDS ON FECES SHEET, URINE AND MARGOT . WHAT CAUSE MORE THAN THIS'' U RE A FOOL FOREVER WOOOOO. UNTO .UUUUUUUUUUUU.
IGBO MAN . HAVE U SEE A STRANGER ONCE IN YOUR LAND WHO LIVES TO EXCEL MIND YOU YOU SHALL BE DRIVEN AWAY FROM THAT LAGOS ONE DAY. THAT LAND BELONG TO THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

[email protected]

Quote:
i don't care to read your mail, i just want you to know, i am your
father, go and ask your mother very well, because your mother have sex
with my neighbor in the compound, i divorced her with you together,

Quote:
Iron Sharpened iron, you are small witch, i am the lord the sees you
through the eyes of God, i am in control of all your family, when you
reply any of my mail no more rising in your family any more GOD
stamped my utterances

[email protected]

Quote:
Why are you coursing me like this is it because i asked you to help me save my life and you are there saying all this evil things, i want you to remember that you were born by a woman and you stand there to abuse my own mother and father and even my ancestors which you dont even know.i am a girl not a man as you may think please go ahead and help me please.

May your own forerfathers forgive you, if that you wont help me you better say it out than to call me names, please i need your help if you do God will multiply your blessing in Jesus name i am looking forward in hearing from you soon with a comprehensive and loving words of confidence, Love from Rita.

Mrs gladis Bakko [email protected]

Quote:
MUMU YOU BE POOR MAN AND YOU DIE POOR IDIOT

Quote:
MUMU IDIOT YOU TALK SAY YOU DAY MALAYSIA HUNGRY STREET BOY LIKE YOU POOR IDIOT YOU GO SOON DIE 4 HUNGRY MAYBE I WILL CALL MY FRIEND TO GIVE SOME FOOD MONEY

Quote:
GUY NO BE TODAY I KNOW YORUBA PEOPLE THEY TALK TOO MUCH SO JUST GO AND DIE SOMEWHERE YOU PEOPLE CAN BOOST WHY YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING I HAVE BEEN IN LAGOS FOR 13 GOOD YEARS B4 I TRAVEL OUT OF NAIJA I KNOW YOU PEOPLE SO GO AND LOOK 4 PLACE AND DIE TODAY

Quote:
EWU MUMU I HAVE YOUR LIFE IN MY HAND AND I MUST WEST YOUR LIFE SOON IDIOT MUMU LIKE YOU

Quote:
MUMU YOUR MOTHER ASS IS BRINGING OUT BLOOD NOW IF NOT I WILL FUCK HER ASS NOW YOU YORUBA RAT MUMU PEOPLE

Quote:
YOU CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER IF YOU RUN OUT OF CREDIT THE BIG GUY WE NOW CALL YOU

Quote:
+22675539839 I WAIT YOUR CALL

^ You heard the lady Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

your papa go die soonest. you are fucking stupid idot

[email protected]
Quote:

AM NOT SURPRISED BECAUSE IBO BOYS NA FOOLS AND CRIMINALS AND RITUALIST.
REPENT YOU MUMU CRIMINAL OR I WILL CATCH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FOUL.

TAKE CARE, GIVER AND TAKER OF LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:

EMPTY VESICLE THAT MAKE NOISE , TO YOU, LIFE HAS FINISH

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO UR OWN FAMILY AND YOUR STUPID HEAD.U THINK EVERYBODY IS LIKE U FOOL

I SAY BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

Laugh you lost the feeling and speak shit m if you have made money help those dat have not instead of laying curse shop alone

[email protected]
Quote:

THOSE WHO BELIEVED AND HOPE IN WHAT JUST TODAY ALONE ,DON`T HAVE HOPE OF TOMORROW, THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALMOST DIE BECAUSE OF YOU HAVE NO HOPE OF TOMORROW, TO YOU ,YOU HAVE GOTTEN A LIFE VERDIAGE CLIENT

[email protected]
Quote:

With the power God gave me on mounth i caused you, you will become fool for rest of your life and so shall it be forreve, remark my word' i have spoken.

Jesus is my Lord

[email protected]
Quote:

u are just a big fool i swear 2 GOD even if i use mistake send ur job format shey na like this them dey talk for ur family house ni...big up lean how to talk

[email protected]
Quote:
NNEGI ENWERE IPKU. OTI NA IKPURU NA AGBA NA IKPU YOU MOTHER FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahaha.. Small boys always make Mouth,am confirm agulerian so don't threanten me with kill,did you know how many i have killed? did you want to join your father and mother to early grave because i know that you are Motherless asshole in the street who always beg for money

For your threatening me with Juju,Nna you don't lose,i don't need to go far for you because i have t all in my house,Only Otutunzo Aguleri or Aro Amaerulu Go handly you,

I go Just print out your Email then take the Copy to Agueri,any one whose hand is in this Copy let him Die Immediately,i wish i have your Foto it will only take me second to kill you,

Don't ever you try again for my side to avoid you been lost but if you dear,if you think that yu can with stand me let me know you then i give you Just 2days your people will have you Corp,

In terms of MONEY am 100% far from you,i be big boy if you want to know me just Ask Igwe Isolo, Ikc, Obude,Eseli

So nna you are small for that Work

I will give take that work away from you and if i can't i wil give my Chairman Only Phone call you will nt hear from that Client again,

If you are Old enough you could have not Email me talking Rubish now i know that the Man is Client i will do everything in my power to take that Man or i will Spoil the Job

The Game Just Begin and always Wash your back because am everywhere

Am not afraid of You Just tell me where to fine you i swear you will never see your Late mother grave again

iDIOT

Mourder INC

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT INTERNET, MUGU.

BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!! THE BLOOD OF JESUS COVERED US HERE. SO YOU DEVIL CAN NOT DO ANYTHING.

YOU ARE AN EMPTY VESEL THAT MAKES A GREATEST NOICE. YOU WILL DIE IN SHRINE, YOUR BODY WILL BE BURRIED THERE IN JESUS NAME ...AMEN.

MUGU MAN, YOU ARE USING GMAIL FOR EFCC, CLAIMING TO BE GUY MAN..POOR YOU.... MEET ME SO THAT I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH TOOLS. WE DON'T TAKE PEOPLES WORK BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW IT IS TO GET MUGU TO PAY. SO I CAN NOT DESTROY SOMEBODY SWEAT AND I DON'T PRAY TO MEET SOMEBODY LIKE YOU WHO IS ILLETRATE DOESN'T HAVE MANNER. YOU DON'T HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GUY MAN. YOU ARE VERY NASTY AND IRRESPONSIBLE.

MAY THE LORD CHANGE YOU LIFE. AMEN.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T VISIT NATIVE DOCTORS OR ANY SHRINE AND YOU ARE CLAIMING TO THREATENING PEOPLE FOR THAT THEN YOU ARE WELLCOMING THE EVIL SPIRIT TO YOUR LIFE AND IT WILL SPELL DOOM TO YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND FAMILY IF YOU DON'T DESIST FROM THAT. CHANGE YOUR WAYS NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE DOING.

YOU CAN WRITE ME AND TELL ME ANYTHING BUT IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT OF GUY MAN THEN YOU HAVE TO REASON AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS APPROACHING YOUR FELLOW PERSON EVEN IF THE PERSON DONE BAD TO YOU. YOU APPROACH THE PERSON FOR THE WAY HE WILL UNDERSTAND YOU AND TO FEEL SORRY NOT YOU EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.

I AM IN COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC AND I KNOW YOU ARE HERE BUT NEVER MIND, PRAY TO WORK IN FAITH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I REMAIN, THE CHILD OF JESUS.

THANKS.

[email protected]
Quote:

+447042050099

I must get you arrested

MR MICHEAL

[email protected]
Quote:

poor boy how do u think i will be wasting my time with u? u can not compose simple correct English, illiterate igbo dog poor 9ja rat

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE

I don't care who You are god Is more power full than You Your family will

die Untimely death I promise Yo this From Today if You did Not Come and meet me and beg for your family's life then just Try and see If Am playing Now thing next week You will Lost your Mom Lol You Think You can Try me You fool na where You Go na You No where me don Go you Nor No show me your face If You get mind Just wait and see your Mom take to the Hospital next week But she will still Die Noting Can stop the work Of Oloku to night I Told You keep and seee your self sorry for the death Of your Mom she already dead But You will still see her I can't tell You what am doing To her now But wait and see Goat Like You anything You day Find For this life Nor Go Come your hand never In this world will You enjoy the Good thing's But bad Thing's will be aways there for You

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GUN? EVER HANDLED A TRIGGER? GO TO UNI BEN AND ASK OF VYPER

Which client are you talking about you son of a pig? I dont even know tha fuck your wretched father is talking about, you are even mentioning the shrine of my land which my father is the cheif priest? What you know about GUN? why do you wanna die young? i suggest you go jump to the the river and drawn, look at your english is that how you could convince a client to pay you the ish? cmon fool grow up and stop messing with death.
Ya i wish i know tha fuck who you at, we could meet if you want you *DELETED* Ape.
See you when i see you, and you can tell your mother to suck my balls you swine.

Piss Off...

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GUN? EVER HANDLED A TRIGGER? GO TO UNI BEN AND ASK OF VYPER.

[email protected]
Quote:
pussy your mother mother and dick your father father...fuck you and fuck your extended family all your generation pussy them...

[email protected]
Quote:

WENIT U DEY TALK AND WHICH JOB ME SPOIL FOR YOU.. I NO GET TIME DIS ALL RUBBISH YOU DEY WRITE FOR ME ON HERE AND AS I DEY SEE YOU HE BE LIKE SAY NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND CHECK YOUR BRAIN. YOU MUST BE A FUCKING BASTARD AND YOU JUST DEY WRITE ANYTHING ABI... GUY YOU DEY TALK SAY U WAN GO TO HIGH PRIEST.......... M SELF NO GET YOUR FUCKING TIME LOCKU UP AND I KNW SAY NA YOU GUYS WEY GO DEY BEG FOR MONEY BE DIS AND I DON SEE YOU TRACE YOUR IP AND KNOW YOU....... FUCK UP FUCK YOUR MAMA...........USELESS GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Na trailer go kill you this year make we watch before this yrear shay you no who you dey talk to omoawo, maga no dey pay your type fool, you mama masural blood na him denm go use base your dead body

[email protected]
Quote:

Hi, Dick Head!

Are you that stupid? or you work in stupidity shop? Jeeeeeeeeezzzz!!! Listen Up ,where i'm from boy! we murder for fun,I'm rated R, you r rated G (GOAT) like EVERY MOVIE from PIXAR, i RIP BARS, i am HARD, beat you till you turn into a RETARD, then throw you in a whole and fill it with CONCRETE, you pussy WEAK.

Next time u wanna write to me, make sure u spell corectly, you write like my 2 years old cousin, why not try being a chief priest to KAMALU Of Abiriba or better dive to ISHIMOKOTO Huhh??? You fucking TOOTLESS BOULLDOG.

If you no take time, i go castrate you because ZERO brain like you don't deserve to be born a MAN , i do understand say na illitracy the worry you, but that is not my fault nah, i'll advice you to go kill and suck ur mumzy breast may be u'll got some little brain.

Be very careful what u say or write, MEN ARE NOT SMILLING. my action will speak louder when the time comes, and make sure you belong somewhere before making all this noise ,because i will diffinitely try you and see that your power.

wait for a suprise.

[email protected]
Quote:

MY BROTHER, I AM NOT A KID IN THE GAME, I JUST HAMMER $14,780 LAST TWO WEEKS. I HAVE MANY CLIENTS AND I DO NOT KNOW WHICH YOU ARE REFERING ABOUT.

PLEASE ONE USELESS MUGU SHUD NEVER BE THE PROBLEMS HERE. JUST TELL ME WHO THAT YOUR CLIENT IS AND I WILL STOP WRITING HIM OR HER AS I HAVE MANY CLIENTS AT HAND NOW.

STOP DIRECT INSULTS BROTHER, IT IS VERY BAD,,,,,,,WE ARE ONE

THANK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

AHHHHHHHHHHH I PITY UR GENERATION,OGUN IS ORIGINATED FROM MY LAND WHICH IS YORUBA,I PITY YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER,IF YOU NO CARRY YOUR MAMA NAME GO JUJU THAT MEAN UR GENERATION DON PERISH BE THAT,MAKE YOU MARK MY WORLD,YOUR MAMA PIKIN GO START DEY DIE ONE BY ONE,BEFORE DECEMBER ONE MUST DIE FROM YOUR FAMILY. NA SUDDEN DEATH GO FINISH YOUR GENERATION,YOU BASTARD BOY.

OKIJA NA PETI SHRNE MAKE THUNDER FIR YOUR GENERATION.MARK MY WORDS,U GO JUST SAY YOU GET HEADACHE AND U GO DIE,BUT BEFORE YOU DIE SO MANY OF YOUR FAMILY GO FIRST DIE SO THAT THAT ONE GO BE LIVING EXPERIENCE FOR YOU. YOU ARE POOR GUY BOY,COME SEE WEITIN I DON USE GUY DO HERE FOR EUROPE,BORKINA FASO PETI GUY BOY. BETTER GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER BEFORE U DIE,BECAUSE THAT WILL BE THE ONLY GAIN YOU GO GET BEFORE YOU DIE.

AS YOU DEY USE YOUR HAND DRAW DEATH AND NA THAT DEATH GO KILL YOU SOON,YOU DEY TALK ABOUT HIV,U NOR KNOW SAY HIV NO DEY KILL PEOPLE FOR EUROPE AGAIN,WELL NA WHERE YOU KNOW REACH MUGU. A SON OF BITCH.

YOU SAY YOU WANT CARRY MY PICTURE GO DO SOME THING,YOU FAIL BECAUSE NO BE MY PICTURE MUMU,YOUR FATHER. I AM WELL ESTABLISHED HERE SO NOTHING FIT SHAKE ME AGAIN MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:

Now i know you have no work to do. you can even speak good English. illiterate bastard like you. am a formal head. formal kpowy solid axe men. if you think you have the mind, come to DT opposite apata ire akari estate. it is an open place, let meet. come with your squard. na krofo go kill nah. i will wait by 4pm on monday evening. Talking on the email is a childish ish i don't do that shit.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU SOUND FUNNY.. NA VERY 3 DAYS ME DEY ENTER BANK AND FOR YOU INFORMATION NA CLASSIFIED AND TRANSFER I DEY DO SO.. NA HOW MUCH U DON COLLECT FOR YOUR LIFE AND I NO HAVE MORE TO TALK TO YOU... NA YOU SMELLING LIKE TO DEY SHOUT.. IF U KNW SAY YOU GET $$$$ MAKE WE MEET FOR CLUB AND I WILL SHOW U ... IDOIT... I DON' HAVE TIME FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU...

[email protected]
Quote:

U son of a bitch, did you know the different btw whore and slot, if
you dont know let me tell you whore is the one dat have sex for money
while slot is the one that just sleep around like a dog dat whta your
mother is, let me tell you your father must go and cut away his prick
cuz u re not worthy to be called son while dont you go to near by park
and board bus that is heading to WASHINTON DC, will you now tell me
what you mean by i cut your job, it seem you re using internet for the
first time........Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:

HELLO SON OF A BITCH,

TO START WITH,THE INCREDIBLE MANER WHICH YOU CONTROL YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR,I READ OVER AND OVER WHAT YOU WROTE IN FACT,YOU ARE JUST DEAD ALIVE,I DID UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR MOTHER HAS EFFECTED DISTRUCTION,WEEPING,SORROW AND HORRIBLE DEATH INTO YOUR FAMILY. YOUR BRAIN IS DEAD,LOOK AT HOW YOU WROTE SHILT,THE ONE YOU WROTE LIKE THIS SHEET,SHOWS THAT YOUR FACULTY IS DEAD RIGHT FROM YOUR MOTHER´S WOMB,YOU KNOW WHY IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER CONCEIVE YOU IN ADULATORY WAYS,TO TALK ABOUT YOUR FATHER,HE IS HE GOAT AN ANIMAL SEX RANDOM. YOU ARE BORN BASTARD AND THE CALAMITY OF YOUR MOTHER HAS BEFALL ON YOU AND NOTHING YOU WILL DO THAT WILL PROSPER. i AM MOVING EVERY WHERE HERE IN
EUROPE SO NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO ME,I AM HERE NOW TO DECREE SOME DESTRUCTION ON YOU,NOTHING YOU WILL DO THAT YOU WILL PROSPER,YOU WILL WEEP AND DEATH,WHEN MEN ARE REJOICING,WEEPING WILL BE YOUR POTION,YOU WILL BE THE LEAST AND YOUR EXPECTATION WILL CUT OFF AND FINALLY DEATH WILL SWEEP YOU OFF FROM THE EARTH.

I AM TOO BIG FOR LOTTO MUGU,SON OF BITCH,I AM INTO OIL DEAL THIS IS A BIG PROJECT NO THE TRASH YOU ARE DOING,I HAVE MADE IN MY WHOLE LIFE. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT A BIGGER BOY LIKE ME WILL GO TO CYBER CAFE MUGU. I BROWS FROM HOME,UNLIMITED BROWSING,MY FINGERS ARE SO FAST TO TYPE LETS SEE WHO WILL GET TRIED OF WRITING MUGU. YOU HAVE NEVER KILL OR MAKE MONEY IN YOUR LIFE YOU LIKE IN A TRASH YOU SON OF BITCH. OMOALE OLORI IBU,THE DEATH OF DOG WILL BE EVEN MORE BETTER THAN YOUR DEATH.I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
I WISH YOU A WEEPING MOMENT

Quote:

TO START WITH YOU,I WILL RAIN CURSE ON YOU FIRST MAY THIS LAND CONSUME YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,MAY POVERTY COVER YOUR MOTHER CHILDREN CHILDREN AND YOUR PAPA CHILDREN CHILDREN,THE PICTURE YOU SENT ME IS THE COPY OF YOUR MOTHER´S SHAME. YOU BETTER GO BACK TO ABA AND START YOUR GENERATION OCCUPATION AS LOCAL LAP FAKE WEARS.

I AM TOO BIG FOR YOU SO I HAVE NO FUCKING WESTERN UNION INFO TO SEND TO YOUR MAD MOTHER,WHY CANT YOU WRITE SIMPLE AND CORRECT ENGLISH,THERE ARE SO MANY ERRORS IN YOUR MAIL,YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR,LIKE SON LIKE MOTHER,LIKE FATHER. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR MOTHER´S SMELLING PUSSY.

Ricardo Angilberto

Mobil Number: +447012972378.
Home Address: 75 Romford Road
London Borough of Newham.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

I have done a lot of things in life and right now i am still 24years
old, which means God will provide a lot more.

Some were pay 1cent will later pay millions so mind you side alright.

God will help you help me too

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD FULLISH IDIOTS........

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE A DAFT ,ACTUALLY YOU ARE JUST A DUNCE ,YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR HUMANITY AND YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE TO AFRICA ,I NEVER SUPPORT SUCH AN ILLITERATE AS YOU TO HAVE SUCH ACCESS TO THE NET ONLY TO ABUSE PEOPLE ,FOR YOUR INFORMATION ,I HOLD THAT YOUR JOB WELL AND IF YOU ARE REASONABLE YOU WILL PLEAD OR NEGOTIATE AND NOT THREATEN ME, AND MAYBE YOU JUST HEARD ABOUT THOSE SHRINES ,BUT I HAVE BEEN TO THEM ACTUALLY ,I AM FROM INYEOGWUGWU MBAISE ,AND I HATE THREATS ,THEREFORE GO AND TRY .I WILL PIN YOU IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:

ahahahaha are till talking you stag illiterate? I couldnt even read what you wrote how do you manage to even type the letters on the keyboard? Anyway i dont think i have time to toy around with an imbecile like you so i will just let you live.
I can only help you because i know where your problem is coming from, you have that disease called illiteracy thats why you are confused and do not know who hacked your work because if you do i dont think you should be contacting me.
This email was just created a week ago and i dont even have a client in this box if you want i can dash you the box, i will just give you the password so you can check if your death mother is in my contact, so stop fooling around and look around you to know who hacked your stupid client, it could be any of your friend.
So go fuck you grand mother.

Let me ask you a question, how do you write your client? Is this how you spell words? you know wetin u need? go dey pack shit for toilet na him go better for you because i dont think your juju can even pay you with this way wey you dey write.

SORRY......

[email protected]
Quote:

Go die joo..u no see beta site go bomb,,,,u dey enta site we no get APA....go die...stupid man or boy...but i no fit to dey bang word with you...for this game...wetin u don achieve inside ham..u here cursing instead of you to find what is making money...go die?

[email protected]
Quote:

SHA YOU DEY MADT NIIIIII WHON YOU WON DEY GIVE VOICE YOUR PAPA NA JAMES BOND OR VAN DAM HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA AND PAPA MUMU LIKE YOU SELF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........MUGU ODE OPONU ARIDIN....

Quote:

y are you behaving like a kid, i think you said you are a boss but you are doing like fowl and i know am going to make it okay even you be shina rambo self my money go pass your own okay,because i never know you and you are just swearing for me well na you sabi oooooooo okay.

[email protected]
Quote:

SMALL CHILD .. DON'T HATE THE BETTER PLAYER , HATE THE GAME...INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONVINCE YOUR CLIENT BACK , TRY TO USE UR INTELLIGENCE TO DIVERT HIS ATTENTION BACK.. YOU ARE HERE RUNNING YOUR LITTLE MOUTH..

KEEP TALKING .. WHILE I WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP ..

LOL.. Chris

[email protected]
Quote:

Is this what you have been doing with your precious time? you have made poverty your companion and it will stick with you like glue forever.

blah!!!blah!!!blah!!!blah!!!blah!!!blah!!!blah!!!blah!!!blah!!! GUY WAKE UP AND STOP SLEEPING OR YOU NEED SLAP TO WAKE YOU UP? ANTELOPE NO DEY HUNT ANTELOPE, IT'S ONLY REAL HUNTER DE HUNT ANTELOPE.

Guy ,you are very very stupid, even if stupidy runs through your family ,at your age you supposed to create a possitive inpact , but you have made me to understand that you are simply a losser and you will contunue to loose until you learn how to use your brain right.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR OKIJAS RESPOND OR ARE YOU LACKING $ TO BUY FOWL?

Local Suffer Head.

I de land nija next week i go like see your monkey face. dare me if you are man enough.

Quote:

Hahahaha!! who give PIG Mouth, Guy listen up...i dont need to know ur status,i've gathered every information i needed from our previous conversation and i've come to learnt that you be SUFFER HEAD not only that you are but it runs through your family so you are cursed already and the cuses will follow your generation.

I still advise that you go back to school with the peanut money you made already because the way you write disgust me.you are too small , if you need to step up, just ask question and be ready to learn stop faking reality.

Go stick your tongue to your mothers anus and tell me whatz the taste 's like.

YOUR PAPA DICK.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic