SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

315 834-5111 Please call

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScamSticky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a call today from a unknown number the guy asked for me and asked to verify my information which I did my address phone number and other info. He was tell me he was calling from Washington and that every year the us federal government was giving grant money of 8000 the unknown number came out to be 101825 tried to call back but didn't happen. The man then asked me how I would like to receive the money I said in a check and he claimed that many people called back to report they never gotten the check that the best bet was for a money transfer to my account I claimed I didn't have a bank account and said it wasn't a problem that the money would be sent by money gram or western union. He gave me an approval # bn324 and a security code 4510 and to call 315 834-5111 so I did to see what happens I talked to Steve Newman and he asked for the code and security number then told me the information the other guy stated. So I was going to get the money by money gram and talked alot and said in order for me to receive the money i needed to send 180 to a charity for the red cross in Africa. I went along with it and asked him when i needed to send the money he said Asap that all i needed to do was send it and give him a confirmation number and he would send my info to the federal reserve of new York. So he wanted me to call him when i was there doing the transfer so he can help me fill out the form i told him I'll to it tomorrow.....yeah right

Put the number in the subject line - TS
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be willing to bet money that the number used to call you from is spoofed and the scammer is just called from a voip phone. Thanks for the information.

I did a reverse lookup on the number you posted and it came back to NY for me, but I don't really think that positively means anything. You can select a number from google voice for free and choose where in the US you'd like it to be.

(315) 834-5111 is a Landline
New York (Weedsport, Auburn, Jordan)
Cayuga County

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just laughing.

Laughing Laughing

I'm having fun calling them - so far, I have spoken with Michael, Gary and Mary.

ETA - sadly, they won't take my calls anymore...off to Skype.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be just awful if several hundred lads were to somehow get this code and phone number, and started calling to ask for their grant monies.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An awful darn shame, it would be.

I think I made 'Mary' blush. Laughing

ETA - Michael has a potty mouth. Sad

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots and lots of complaints on Google over this particular scam. Looks like it's been going on for a while.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I pointed this out to Michael, Gary and Mary.

Rachael knows, too - that is why she will quit later this week, once she gets paid.

Poor Rachael - to be shackled to that desk. Sad

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear I think they are about to get a call from my mayonnaise loving screwball of a character. Did I say call? Nay many calls from different numbers.

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
ScamSticky
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my post. It took me awhile and a whole lot of reading before I joined 419 Eaters because I joined a different scammer forum a while back and the only thing I could figure out that they did was made fun of anyone that posted anything. You guys started calling the place and thanking me for sharing this scammer incident. You have all made me feel so welcome and party of the family.
They called again today and gave me a different set of numbers, but the same phone number to call. I told the guy on the phone after listening to the whole story again that I would pray for them because they are so lost and feel so worthless in their lives that they could stoop so low. I also said that I understood why they had to do what they are doing because they were uneducated and a little on the stupid side if they thought anyone was going to believe the ridiculous story they were telling people. The best part was I was done the guy said to me "Lady that was not very nice of you to call if stupid". I couldn't believe he was upset that I called them a little on the stupid side.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are most welcome, ma'am. Very Happy

Personally, I enjoyed speaking with Michael, Gary, Mary and Rachael.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest information on this number is that it is being answered by the scammers during working hours and it may be turned off or allowed to ring for two minutes in the evenings. I've called it and gotten though during the day and its answered "Investigation Bureau". The number rings on weekends but is not answered.

I think this is an excellent number for baiting. There's nothing wrong with telling a lad that this is your work number and that the people answering the phone are new, lazy or too stupid to use the corporate phone directory and only interested in their commission on each new investigation of consumer product failures. There's lots of money to be had all around when a cell phone explodes in a microwave oven because someone overcharged its battery.

When your lad asks for your personal number hand out your K7 number and tell him it connects to your iPhone 5. Too bad it has to be on the charger in the evening. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic