SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He Wore A Yellow Ribbon (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really mean it!!!! This is not safe for work in any way, shape or form! I will keep the photographs to a miniumum and not post the really bad ones but if anything offends anyone out there I apologize profusely!!! Just remember, a couple of you asked for it!

Okay let us begin: One sunny Sunday in early May I recieved a Spam message that I just had to reply to:
Quote:
. I’m from Orlando, born and brought up in Florida USA, I did my graduation in B.Com Honors and later Masters in Travel and Tourism. I have work in the Tourism Industry for some time and also added Medical Tourism 4 years ago I'm slim, single and have no kid .I have long hair ,I’m 5ft9inches tall and weight 110kg .I don't drink and I also don't smoke.I am the only survival child of my parents , all my late father’s assets is under my control and I am looking forward investing into lucrative businesses in Real Estate. Am 32year old, My religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.I am kind and caring person, easy to get along with and every one say i'm a good listener, I am romantic ,faithful and very understanding .My favorite color is red for passion and love. When it comes to food ,i like a lot of different kinds of foods, starting from Mexican ,Chinese, Italian ,American and the list goes on and on....
Meanwhile am invested in rebuilding old homes in the US and sell.I need to make a good living and planes for my own offspring .We are into Gold concession‏ we are also into Construction business,It's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you. I choose to reach you through this means because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.a lot of zest for the hospitality industry. Diplomatic in manner and astute in performance, my work experience has taught me values of friendliness, open mindedness, humor as well as how to communicate effectively with people at all levels. Areas of technical competence and interest include front office. I speak English my Hobbies,Internet, Cricket, writing.
we are ready to establish our company in your country. I look forward to see you with good respond over this mail.

Attached are several photos of a young woman. TinEye linked me to a Ukranian Smut Site if I recall correctly. I've attached this one because, well I just kinda like it:

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/D.jpg

My response is in another thread elsewhere but just for the sake of continuity I have put it here:
Quote:
Boy you sure sound interesting.

Oh by the way I will call the Mugu Tom throughout this thread because that just happens to be his real name:
Quote:
Thanks for your respond, am not guy so next you write me use my name Lisa

To keep this particular Publication shorter than something written by Proust, I will keep out the majority of the inane banter that went on here (or is in fact still going on).
Tom does a bit of 'Hinting' over financial matters but I don't pick up on it. I do offer him a job however:
Quote:
This may sound strange to you but I must be honest. I am in the adult entertainment industry and am always looking for new talent. You look like a professional model and probably have some experience in this industry. My company Dirty Sanchez Productions can make some serious money if you are interested.

This goes back and forth for several weeks with no results and a noticable change in the wrting style from Tom. He appears to have handed this off to a lesser scammer at this point:
Quote:
please if you think investing in your business can give me the stander of worth and keep me going in business then come up with more details, we can be joined partner if only you wish,Am a very serous lady in whatever i do, is not all about the money but the future of my life and fear God. I can write much like you but please the few note i hope you will understood my point?

Huh? Ow well it just keeps this way until one day I get a message from; Guess who? Yeah Tom using his real name yet again:
Quote:
I own a photo studio here in Accra Ghana, we are small business and we are ready to work with company who can give us good job abroad and work together as partners, if you are interested to do business with us do let me know.

I ask him for his portfolio and he sends me a bunch of lousy shots taken from Google Images. I don't slap him but ask him Gazillions of questtions regarding his ' Models'. He explains life of a Smutster in Ghana:

Quote:
expanding your business here in Africa will give you more profit in your business. First i have to be truthful with you on this business, cause i want us to be a good business partner. their two type of photographs here in this country, the low grade and the high grade. the same with the models as well, but for a professional like you, can not go for the low quality right? I want to give you a perfect touch on this pic you need.

Remember that this has been going on for weeks. So I kinda like Togo girls. He actually goes on Safari as the promise of cash is very tempting (You'll see the greed later as I am really shortening this down):
Quote:
i just came back home from togo and all my money is finsh now i have to look for loan tomorrow been sunday so i can be able to take those picture from them. Am some one who believe in work and eat what you lebour for i can make them work while i seat and eat the money no am not that type i put my work first and make them happy whatever come out at last i take and if none i will keep my work going cause i no the best is to come.

I'm guessing he travelled over five hundred km in his round trip fact finding mission. Tis a shame that his money is finsh.

Quote:
regarding the new models i find in togo yes they are willing and good but i have to show them seriousness as they said, I talk with them and let them understand the business and the next time i will visit i will take there pix cause my money got finsh and i can't pay for hotel room were i can take them pictures

Jesus he didn't take any photos but he did mail me from Togo. He also sent me a few 'vacation' shots but they aren't worth lining a bird cage.

All the while he keeps pounding me for cash. I don't pay as I've seen mo results as of yet. Wait a minute I wasn't going to pay anyway was i?

Quote:
Regarding the money brother with the cost and things i will provide i will advice you add more money with you. also remember I have to be paid as well on my hard work also a lot of work to do after you have gone back. Painting the town red is a good way of saying thank to the models that i have in mind after all said and done i will take them to the best place and spend on them but all this you should know am thier boss once the cash is in my hand i will make good use of it.

Tom decides he had best produce something for his ' Brother':

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0143.jpg
*link removed*
*link removed*

I began to really hate this Bastard at this point. This poor girl has probably been forced (in my estimation) to pose for Tom:

Quote:
Regarding poor Rose; please take care of the Models first and yourself
second. I hate to see a poor Girl suffer while we might profit from it.
Next time take care of her needs and then your/our own okay? Yes, as I've
stressed, we are in charge here but it's nice (and it works really well in
our favour if we show compassion and care) to put the cast first. I'm not
saying to cave to their demands at all times but everyone is a human being
who should be treated with respect. Although I am from a first world
country and obviously do not know what it's like to live in a third world
country, I am familiar with basic human rights.

Honestly I still want to go and kick the living shit out of this @$%^&%^&!@!!! I guess its time for me to start making his life a Living Hell. Anyways that's lunch I'll try to carry this further later today but no promises.

**Removed links to avoid potential ITP violation. -luckey

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ wrote:
I began to really hate this Bastard at this point. This poor girl has probably been forced (in my estimation) to pose for Tom

That's a very big risk for a bait like this. The focus of your bait is to convince your scammer to go out and find people to take pictures of. Pictures they probably would not be happy to see posted on the internet. I don't see how you can do this without involving ITPs (innocent third parties) and violating our forum guidelines.

This is a good lad you have here, and I'd hate to see him go to waste. Why don't you see if you can steer him away from potential ITPs and more toward things that will have direct impact on him.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since service a the the bar was rather quick I'll add a bit more before going back to my job.

I've been hitting Tom up for all kinds of stuff like accomidations, extras, caterers, transportation and so on. He complies but doesn't really understand English all that well. Oh well sucks to be him:

Quote:
Meanwhile asking me how an Fluffed should not be your problem but maycause am going to pay them once you are down here I give you my cost on whatyou need me to provide you on this production. Since you told me you are goingto make a cost of $100,000 and I advice you add more money. Also remember weare using America dollar, cause the money is going to work for us in big ways,am counting on you as I never disappoint you so I believe you will notdisappoint me too. I will be meeting two models with larger breasts some timethis week but I can tell now cause am totally broke on money. The same goes onthe endowed male once I find one. Rose was asking if you are flying down thisweek as I told them but I still let her know you will update me on that soon.About her skills yes I know she has them and ready to blow them when the timecome. Rose is a nice cool model I so mch believe you will enjoy her on thisproject. Once you see her with your both eyes you

Took the words right out of mouth there Tom!

Quote:
understand what am talkingabout. Is late here now is 11.30pm and after the talk and hard work am tried I needto rest now and wait upon your reply if you care to reward me as am broke.

I'm gunna get right on that old buddy old pal. Please tell me what else you need?

Quote:
was thinkyou will buy me a car

Sure why the Hell not! anything else? You sure? Okay well maybe its time for him to give me some real photos then. Shall we go back to the hotel for a bit?

This stuff is beginning to get get VERY NSFW!!!!!!

*links removed* -luckey

I think you are starting to get the idea where this is going? Well I sure as hell didn't at the time but I do know he rented that One Star dump on at least three different occasions and sent me dozens upon dozens of similar pictures. My production, however, needs a Male doesn't it? Maybe Tom can help out a bit (he he):

Quote:
On the huge black man,my search has beginning definitely I will find one or two of them

so I've got a seemingly Heterosexual male wandering around Male Strip clubs looking at Men Bits:
Quote:
Have you found a man with a. Huge Cock, Dick, Tallywacker, Johnson, Shlong, Salami, etc. Sorry that was kind of fun!

I told you there was a language barrier here. Tom really didn't understand what i was looking for earlier but now I think he has a true grasp....As luck would have it after weeks of searching he did find a couple of impressive looking specimens. That is well and good but I think Tom needs a Girlfriend more than anything don't you?

**Links removed for the reasons stated in my post above. -luckey

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay what an interesting afternoon. I'll try to behave a bit...Told you I was a bit off center didn't I?

So where was I? Oh yeah at this point I am being questioned by Interpol and cannot travel to Ghana after all. Luckily for me and Tom my lead actress/business partner can pick up the slack. Did I tell you she has a drinking problem?

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/Cindy.jpg

I guess the thought of being with a rich smut star is rather appealling to our Tom:

Quote:
Hi Candy girl

Right from the one I was told aboutyou babe girl I was crazy to meet you. huh I don’t know how to express my self when I saw your massage. I saidwow is this in a dream on what. Reality.
I most comfiest am happy to readfrom you my babe girl. Don’t worry we will be great friends once you are hereand I have made plans on place I will take you to once we are done in business.Cause business come first before any other thing to my life. Babe am a simplyperson you can well understand. And I respect people and I always want to behonest in whatever I do. My name is Tom am 32yr old I knowam handsome but am not a rich man, I don’town my houses or Cars but I promise you. once you are here with me you feel athome. Am longing since to know about your trip here. Now what are your plans?Have you got your visa? If yes then what are you waiting on join the aircraftand let me hold you down here. Yes mels told me a lot about you and I can’twait just to be with you babe. Please update me your arrival date here in Ghanaas I can’t wait that very night to hold you with my two arms.

Whatever you wish to ask from mebabe please do cause am going to treat you like a queen that you are. I wishyou can send me you pictures babe. Iwait to read from you soon. you can call me on phone if you can not reply soon. down here is my mobile.

Quote:
Hey Honey

Huh still can’t believe my self writing with candy, wow I can’twait to have you here babe, taking you to beach is not a problem . Just getyour self down here and live the rest for me. That remind me you did not giveme any details on you visit here as I ask you to update me on your visa andetc. have you already got them? If yes give me the date you are arrival here. Iwill send you my picture don’t even worried about that. I ‘ll search on one ofmy picture and you have it.

Hey you can call me Tom, on the same Tom mels call me. Aboutplaying my card well hey I promise I will play my card face up on the table notcovered down the table. There are many good things to share together and I somuch believe you will be happy will you are here with me. Get some rest andupdate me soon. I love your picture but you only sent one to me. Have you hadfrom mels today? What is his sutiation over there? My regard to him when youwrite to him.

Tom is going to send me his pictures? Cool. I just wonder what he looks like:

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0233.jpg
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0234.jpg
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0250.jpg
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0256.jpg

Yeah that's the guy all right. Looks just like the Facebook photo I found a while back. To top it all off he is in Love!!! Love does make one do very strange things however.

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY CRAP! Shocked

You are demented. This is a wicked tactic and I did see your first post before links to a couple of pictures were removed. Those looked like pictures taken in a brothel or a strip club.... don't ask me how I know that! Laughing

Back on point though with the pictures of the girl in the first post look at the sign on the wall. It said something about personal belongings or something to that effect. Almost looks like the lad went into a brothel and paid to get you those pictures. That is a primally twisted way to get a lad to ditch his cash and fast!

One suggestion here though for the ITP and NSFW thing.... maybe consider blacking or blurring out faces/certain body parts with a free program like GIMP or even use MS Paint if you want to keep it simple. I am all for showing how the scammer blew his cafe money at a strip club or brothel..... heh, I said blew. It might be a work around for posting some of this but the final say would be with the moderators I would think.

Nice work regardless! On the bright side you are at least supporting single moms with singles and not having to use your own money. Baiting as charity work? YOU BET! Laughing

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Joker! Yes my Buddy Tom told me these we all high class Hookers (Would hate to see the low class ones). The Hotel has a one star rating although it is sadly lacking a website.

Most of this just came along unexpected like over four months of screwing with this Hunka Hunka You Know What! I have tried to organize/homogenize it but after working eleven straight days and not really having the time to make it as 'proper' as possible, I rely on the forum to slap me into shape! All comments and criticisms are truly welcome by the way.

I will probably not post too many more pictures in this thread as they aren't really relevant to this Bait. Tom himself does produce some photo ops but I'll let everyone 'imagine' just what I got so see. Do we hear a group EEEWWWWW!!!!!

Just remember the title and I think you'll get the idea. Plenty more to come if anyone can stand it!!!!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I'm back for another round here. Tom currently has four treble hooks in his mouth as he really does believe that his new 'Girlfriend' will be arriving with two trunks of phones, laptops, IPads, dvds, Pure Canadian Syrup, fifty grand etc. Mals is geting worried however. Candy has been a loose cannon as of late so something might go wrong. Tom is reassuring:

Quote:
Brother i always told you not to worry about me and Candy i have been using my charm for her, just to keep her happy. Just am not in yesterday, i told you what happen in my message, as i have to face the bank yesterday in court, you are the only one i give full details on this.

He can't send a single message without mentioning a bank or WU or check by carrier pigeon. Tom would have taken my entire collection of Canadian Tire money if it had been offered.

At this point I began to run out of ideas and so I needed a delay tactic. You see I was heading to the cottage where even cell phones don't work so I had to somehow put Tom off for a couple of days. Essentially I picked a fight with him and Candy rushed to meet me in Montreal forgetting all about her Ghana trip. Enter drunken smut star on bumpy train:

Quote:
That massage did go to my Spam Box Hun! I think that's what he is freaking about isn't it? Maybe we can work this out. Just don't get mad at himKAY???ubsdjdb. We will make this werk Baby My Mr. Madnnnnn!!!!! Shit this thing is bumping around FucckdfnfgjJesus Christ I spilled my Goddamn Merlot. . . Fuck. Why did U send that to him again? I got another hour or so before I get there so please tell me what s goin on here. I can fix this but I REALLY need to know some stuff. Did yu send him anymore of this msassageses??? Really don't try to reason wit him now now try being nice butt I tell ya itssjfnfinghfbftb a fricking bumpy. YU with me Hun???

Quote:
I left my Bloody phone back at my Condo Babe. Sorry I think that'shrjdk were it is though but don't seem to have it for crying out loud this is rotten trip Ikey think I am on Waggoner ore so tin . Jesus Mr. MannI Luv U!!! U LUV ME???? PleeXZZE I eed it !!M

Truer words have never been spoken. Candy gets to Montreal, calms Mals down but the three friends are not yet back in business ! Since there is some time to kill before another flight can be scheduled, Candy and Tom have lots of 'Private' conversations. Candy takes the train just about everywhere:

Quote:
ur Greasy atnsvjdeh Frickin hell bumps ftjfjf gotta go Baby..hyjffy

Quote:
Hjhkykhhm ...Shit .P

EeeZZZe tell ell me what yu want to do wit it Ike? I Need it !!!! Fricking shell this is awful. I miss you but will make this good for us??!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom responds with all kinds of drivel:

Quote:
Hey Honey Candy

Between the thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrows,there's only one today and I wouldn't let this day pass without saying This toyou - I LOVE YOU
I like your style ... I like your class ... but most of allI like your ass!
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Scuze me while I barf!

In the meantime, Candy has gotten Mals and Tom back on speaking terms so she is ready to go to Ghana. Sadly the incompetant Travel Agent is on holidays and is the only person in all of North America that can help her. Damn not another delay.

Quote:
Candy are you telling me you will be there waiting on the agent till Tuesday? this is sad babe.

Candy sympathizes as always:

Quote:
Ther Eli's something I need to tell U ormI guess ask but that is mbusiness and yu are sick so it can wait. Yeah I'm kinda demanding but some things just wait. If I didn't care for ya my Man I'd tell you straight but there is time. Friday, well that's another story. I'll put U thrumyer paces (Hah)!

Dont ask. I really don't know what I was thinking throughout this entire mess. More to follow but work calls!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though the three amigos are all back on speaking terms, Mals won't budge an inch until he gets a proper apology. Take it away Tom:
Quote:
Once again Mals. If you are mad at me cause of my e-mail to you then am sorry i may have say some wrong words to you. meanwhile this can't stop us from moving forward to business, think about the effort i have putting in this business my commitment my honest. If you should be in my shoe and after all this i keep silent how will you feel? brother if you are not willing to move ahead with me on this please let me know and i promise i will not disturb you any more with my e-mails. been silent to me can not help.

Good enough I suppose. Well at least Tom thinks so anyways. He might as well whine about being broke again:

Quote:
upset withme cause I lie to her you will be here this June and the action will be takingplace. They are still think am lying to them, this is the reason why am in ahurry for candy to be here. I was trying to speak with her today but her phoneis off can’t reach her. They all want me to show some action to believe mywords, brother am not happy when someone is losing trust on me, it make me feelbed I believe you can help on this to put things right? Or depend on you I havedone my path and done it well, and willing to do more if you provide me themeans. Uptill now I have not solve my loan problem and I have to the end ofthis month, am just reminding you since you are now in Canada if there isanything you can help out with.

Naw I don't think I can. Since he is starting to get a bit desperate, I think we can start having a bit more fun with him. First Candy wades in with a brilliant bit of rhetoric:

Quote:
Fnfrudk. train is bumpin the for fucks sake this Sux!jhj Jeese mantutyfv exactly as I was saying R.

Then out of the fricking blue Tom sends me a couple ahem uh gems. No I am not posting these ones or the subsequent shots either under penalty of Pecan pie or otherwise but Tom does sum it up rather succinctly :

Quote:
Candy You got my Dick this time.Lol

I kid you not! This creep started sending me pictures of his dick with absolutley no prompting. I (shudder) pretended that this was some sort of standard dating ritual and encouraged him to make himself look a bit more Pornstarish. Yup, since I've already scratched my eyeballs out at this moment I might as well have him take a razor to his nether regions. I mean what harm could it do?
Now for some reason he begins to tell his dirty little secrets to Mals. I guess he needs a 'Brother' to confide in:

Quote:
I send the sanp of my cock toher and after then she called me dark meat. Now she is asking me for more of the picture to make her day did you seehow funny she is? Brother I believe your evening was a good one? There is nomoney in my pocket to spend the weekend so am in door for the weekend. I hopecandy will be here next week may be my weekend will be easy cool. Brother I hopeto read from you soon.

Candy decides to take it a step further however. Lets have Tom explain:

Quote:
she isdemanding I find ribbon and tie my dick and hen take shot and sent it to her. Brotherwere will I get such ribbon at 12 midnight? Let her show me a little respect onthis. I’ve done my best by sending it at first place i ask her many time tosent her but she refused all the same I take my time to send it. Yesterday shesent me mail up to 3time. That remind me I’ve called your phone some many timehoping you will retune my call. But all seems like you don’t want to take withme on phone. The same goes with Candy too. And it get me worried if you don’twant to speak with me. Did you remind her to take the picture I ask from her? Wereyou able to find any other hotel? Well I find a six room house but will bechecking it out later today and take some shot. Mals I do understand all youtold me about Candy for peace I keep doing her demand cause I don’t want her tofeel bad. But she will be here in few days so let her take it easy with me.

Really? Why you telling me this? Too much information!! Mals tries to get him to stop doing this (mostly as its cluttering up my mailbox):

Quote:
you do not need to keep telling me your private conversations with Candy okay? What the two of you do for pleasure is really none of my business. When two consulting adults have 'strange' relations, it is their business and their business alone. Candy would probably be rather upset with you if she knew you were telling me this. Plus I don't need to visualize your Dick tied up with a ribbon. Can we drop it? As I have told you, try to keep her happy and you'll have the time of your life. You can trust me on that! She will be very respectful of you during any business transactions or in front of your cast my Friend. Once you are in private, however, that is a whole other story. Perhaps it will be even weirder than the ribbon request Brother. Who knows? I suppose time will tell

Tom doesn't quite pick up on the hint though:

Quote:
Sorry I have to botheryou with Candy behavior she trying to upset me and this is not good for mylike, I think you should call her to order on her demands from me. I just gother message still demanding for this picture that is the only thing she writeeven giving me details on her traveling and other things I ask her she nevercare to write about it but only a dick tie with ribbon, Mills what is this allabout? Why is she demanding this from me? Candy I never met her before, but I playon her rule to send those picture to her someone I don’t know never met before,taking this kind of risk why she can’t even apprietice it? This is the only thing I have been receivingfrom her since yesterday. Am up for business and not this demands of her pleasecall her to order I will also write her after sending this message to you. oris she trying to pull my legs or make fool on me? Brother I can’t take thisfrom her again I think I made my self clear here.

He is starting to get somewhat frustrated with his new Bride and finally admits he has no idea what she is talking about:

Quote:

Meanwhile she receivedhere ticket yesterday and but never give me her flight details all she did istelling me, she should be here by Saturday evening. And promise to write me aproper message, but what I got from her this morning is only fuck ike bala balaerror message, drunk and has fun with the craw that is the only thing understand brother

I love it. My old nemesis The Craw is back! Anyhow we are fast approaching the time for Candy to travel. This time I really think she is going to get on the plane....

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have him where you want him. Good work buddy. Twisted Evil

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Candy was having some real problems trying to figure out international time zones so she gets in touch with Tom for some clarification:

Quote:
me: I got a couple quesions about time abnd stuff OK?
Tom: Mals know you are living tomorrow?
Ok am here to answer them babe
me: Mals knows now
So I leave TO on Friday but get to Amsterdam just after 3pm. Is that must be my time here?
I get confused so easy sometimes
Tom: ok
me: So it will be morning in Amsterdam I think?
Lawrence: Yes
me: Ok. that helps. This time change stuff screws me up. Then when I get to Ghana it'll actually be 4pm my time right?
Tom: which is 8pm here
what is the time there?
here is 6'45pm
me: OIK. I think I got it thanx 2:45 here
Tom: which is 4hours diffrent right?
me: four hours. Amsterdam is 6 ahead thats why Im so screwed up Tom
I liked yer picture Babe
Tom: Thanks i will be at the airport by 6pm
me: Why so early Hun?
Tom: Cause of traffick and to meet you on time.
me: Thats sweet. Thnax Hun I feel more comfortable cause of U
Tom: BAbe am here for you ok
me: Love!!!
Lawrence: I don't want to fail you or Mals.
I love you too.
me: U won't Hun
Tom: Yes i won't believe me.

It kinda remins of an old Abbott and Costello routine but I do believe that Candy understands now. Candy is really worried that she might not recognize Tom so he puts her mind at ease:

Quote:
Am ready to see you my love please take a look on thelogo in my polo I sent you in this message this is what I will be putting onand I will be on the arrival hall alone, I will be come to the airport toreceived you alone. Once we meet I will take you to a near by Hotel which isjust 15kilo miter from the airport I think is a good hotel as I have neversleep there before but I like the hotel and I know you will like it too.Meanwhile I will be holding the sign of (I LOVE CANDY) you have my picture youshould know me better now. Also you check on the logo of my polo. I will alsocome with the Dirty Sanchez but that will not be good to show at the Airportbabe. But I will carry it a long.

Babe don’t worry abouttreating you good, it will be my pleasure to save you my queen and keep you happy babe trust me on this. Babeyou have be strong and love with me, you put your trust on me what make youthink I will let you down? You are the reason why am living now babe, so I willdo what ever I can to keep you save and happy. I love you babe. Please write mebefore join the flight. My God Glad you save here, I will say my prayer for youbabe. I hope to read from you later today before going to sleep.

I can almost picture Bob Mckenzie saying 'Logo in my Polo".

Anyhow for some added reassurance Tom sends another picture:

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0251.jpg

So here we are; Candy is about to fly to Ghana via Amsterdam. In real life me/Mals has a pig roast to go to so I will be out of contact for quite a few hours. Tom passes on his best wishes:

Quote:
Have fun at Pig Roaster

So I went to the 'Pig Roaster', drank way too much and slept in the next day. After clearing the cobwebs , I checked in on Tom and Candy just to see how the lovebirds were getting along. That'll have to wait for a bit though. More to come. Hilarity ensues!!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a bit sad since I figured that this would be the end of my Bait. Little did I know:

Quote:
Am confuesd and stessful as i have been at this airport all day waiting for Candy, Flight KLM 589 has arrival and i can't fine her, please send me her real name on the passport so i can check with the klm office now am still at the airport if possiable sent it by text message on my phone.

Quote:
What is going on, it has been 2hours i wrote you to give me Candy real name on her passport to check with the Airline and Airport authority since i did not find her on the Arrival hall, but you never respond to me up till now, is 1:20am here and am still at the airport alone with security men what happen. I have check on Ghana immigration if their holding her there but she is not there are you sure she travel? Am going home i can't wait any longer since you are not responding Candy is not calling me none write me am so confused and upset here i don't know what is the mean of this. Give me her real name , if she contact you let here call me and wait on the Holiday inn lounge right at the airport on arrival hall. she can ask those security men on Blue uniform to call my number and i will be there .

Quote:
Mals I think you will be worried over this and get back to me. but since you are not responding to me i don't know what to believe any more.

So Tom has spent close to eight hours in the airport? Cool! Maybe I'll wade in now. I'm on my third cup of coffee at this point:

Quote:
Tom what's going on? What do you mean She didn't show up? Not good!!! I have'nt heard anything Tom!!! I'm just awake now 8 am please tell me this isn't a joke on me???

If this is your idea of being funny Candy I think it's sick!!!

Now I can sit back and give him some more of the old silent treatment agin:

Quote:
Mals am serious here meet me on chat please.
Mills am still waiting for you online Candy did not show up and we need to know what the problem is, this not a joke please come online and let find means to this problem now. cause and confuesd man now. you need to call the airline from there or go to their office to find out if she join the flight KL0589 to Accra so i can what to do next here is their contact details in your country . mean while meet me online Mals .

Quote:
Mals what is wrong? are you not worried as i do? why are you not showing up or respond to my message? or do you think this is a joke? give me the name on her Passport please and make your finding over her from the airline details i sent you let me know if their is delay in Amsterdam and find out if she will arrival today so i can go back to the airport and wait for her. silent can not help at this time please get back to me. am so stress here and confused here. I have not had a sleep none eat anything.

Quote:
Mals i have not hard anything from you what is going on there?

Quote:
Mals is there something you are hiding from me? why you don't want to update me ? You know how worried i am over Candy issue here why can't you say something? i have been on internet the whole of today waiting on your update still nothing is showing up. am really confused Mals. or you don't care how i feel right?

Oh well time to reassure him a bit:

Quote:
Brother, I do care and have tried my best to give you regular updates have I not? Most of my day (while suffering from a massive hangover) has been spent on the phone with all sorts of officials and whatnot. Do you have any idea how hard I have toiled just to get answers? Most of the people who can help me are either off for the weekend or don't seem to be interested in assisting me at all. As you know I am very hard of hearing and having a blessed telephone hung from my face all day is not fun whatsoever!!!
Please never accuse me of hiding something from you. I have been worried sick since I read your message from this morning. At first I though the two of you were making a joke at my expense and then when I did find out the truth I have spent many many hours getting to the bottom of this. Candy is my oldest and dearest friend Tom so I cannot believe you (or anyone for that matter) would accuse me of such things.
I am extremely upset, worried and angry Brother! This has to be one of the worst days of my life as I can't say that I have ever been this scared for someone I love! Yes that is correct, I love Candy and I always will! No I am not talking about her as a Wife or such but she is by far my closest Friend!!!! I have been an absolute mess and just need to hear from her!!!
If you hear anything, Tom and I do mean anything, please get in touch with me immediately. This is by far the most important thing that you could (or will) ever do for me!!!

As you might not notice, Tom still finds the time to beg for a bit of money:

Quote:
Brother Thanks for theinformation, I understand how you feel and will never accused you over this ,Am so worried about her, as I promise to keep her save and sound also you know Ilove Candy and can not joke with her life, we are all working just to see whatwill come out of this and you have the upper hand to update me since I have nothard from you again I fall sad and can’t hold my self. Am sorry if I have inany way used wrong words to you but do understand I care for all of us brother.I was also tracking KLM online and I find out another flight arrival heretoday, So I was trying by all means to get details from you. And if I get any information you will be thefirst to know. Brother since yesterday I have hard a bed day this is not whatwe plan for so I plead you to keep it on we most help Candy out of this pleasewhile she get here. Regarding money I advice you the last time to pay in somemoney in my account, this won’t have happen, but there is no one to balm herewe have a job to do brother and with one mind we both will get the result,Candy has no chance if not she will have contact the both of us cause she knowwe be worried. Brother to tell you I have not eat none take my bath today. So worriedand confused but this information can help me out. Now brother since thispeople can’t help what do we do? Do you think they will jail her for this orgive her penetrate to pay? Since she did not declare her money? Any update willhelp me out Thank you brother am still online here waiting, if any updateplease do let me know

And I thought he cared!!! Bastard! Better give him a wee slap:

Quote:
Regarding your prior Message Tom, Yes you did offend me! I checked my messages sometime this morning (around 8 am I think) while I was Camping in the middle of nowhere. I responded as SOON AS I SAW IT. Within minutes of seeing your message, I talked a companion to drop absolutes everything she was doing and drive me back to Montreal. I contacted during the trip and contacted you several other times through the day. I will accept the fact that we are tense but you have made me feel much worse than I thought would be possible. After spending the better part of the day on the telephone with various officials and agents, I receive this? What exactly were you doing today? I can't say that you provided any help whatsoever did you? If I were one to Curse this would be the time!

So where could Candy have gotten to? She texted Mals as she got on the plane but somehow didn't arrive in Ghana. How odd? Oh I almost forgot, the plane had to go via Amsterdam. Candy must surely be there. Let's see what she has to say.

Tom is the first to hear any news. As luck would have it, Candy seems to be doing rather well:

Quote:
Tom I'm OK I gotarrested fer not declaring a Bunch of Fucking things and noe I gotta wait tilsometime tomorrow and be arraingmenred. Fuvk I am not Happy with anybodyright now!! Mals said U told him tha tI cud take any amount of money andshit into Ghana!!! That wasn't Fucking tru Tom!!! Fuck!!! Here I'm at soem shitty Hotel Waitng for sentencing or whatever the Fuckthese Douchebags are talking bout. They don't sleek English good!!! Jesus Fuck I still wearing the same crappy clothes I had on since Friday! Didn't even let me change into my nice Dresss that I wiz Gunna wear ferU!!! Bastards!!!
Don't even now whatFrigging time it is here. tired as Hell Hun but. It's lite out and ID amNot sleeping. Shit the Co****ukers are pissing me off and ain't HappyATAll.... Got me?? Fuck!
Think I go bout noonor something there maybee two? Don't fucking know they stupid Fuckers can tryto wee if Malls asks? Needa. Fucking Drink !!!!
I'll try to chat fore lunchand stupid trial or whatever the Fuck they call it !!! But don't no OK? Tell msls IM KAY??? Luv it if Yu wood Tom. Think it's lie,six hours more but point now cause I am Fucking pissed off!!!
Ccandy!

Dang all that money and electronics have been confiscated? Candy is a smuggler? What ever are we going to do?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL is getting me down so I'll try my best to keep this a lttle bit coherant. Plus I'm on a Chat with Tom as I type.

So Candy has been found; Tom and Mals are on speaking terms and everyone lives happily ever after or maybe not. Lets check in on Mills:

Quote:
Candy is okay so let's try to move on from this okay Brother? I am very angry right now but accept the fact that everyone involved has not had a very good weekend.
Actually it was a fantastic weekend but I had better not tell that to Tom.

Tom decides to suck up to Candy a bit. Ever the charmer that he is:

Quote:
Am guilty of my selfcan’t help my self out here, since am the coz of this, I suggested Mals tomake some money by transfer to me then but he told me you bring some whileother bring some, I was even thinking when you arrival her he will make sometransfer to you. now look at were I have put you. Am very sorry babe for allthis please for give me. Here in Ghana you can come in with fifty thousand andmore, if they find out you only give them little bribe and go your way but I neverknow is not the same way in other country. Babe do you think they have theright to hold you? you are only on transit in there country why should theywant to sentence you? please don’t give them that chance we need to get you alawyer fast . babe how much did they find in you? You can le them no you havenot been in Ghana for the first time this is the reason why you are holdingthat amount so you won’t lack. Try and tell them some thing babe I trust youcan do some thing I believe in you. just much worried here stess and upset hereI can’ help my self seeing you in this condition. The same with Mals also whenI told him you are not here with me he think am Joking with him. Now his upsetwith me and not happy at all. Were are you luggage’s are they with you there? Ifno then give me your passport name same in your ticket so I can find out withKLM office if they are in Ghana save until you arrival here. Please am here foryou whatever you need me to do am right here online waiting to talk with youeven 5minte babe. I love you and am willing to die for you my Queen.

What a great guy! He is offering to pick up Candy's luggage (including all those gifts) and store them for her!

Quote:
Good morning to you my love. How was your night? i knew you should be at the Court by now. I wish all end today and let you go. cause i can't wait to be with you babe. I love you and will always stand with you good or bad cause You are the reason am living now babe I love you and will check on you later. please if any update do let me know my love. Meanwhile i write Mals and plead to him and i think his ok now. but just drinking cause his not happy. Babe we all never wish this for you and we are fight you out, we are with you babe, since couple of days we have not had a good day this is horrible to say,Babe always remember we are here for you. I love you.

Christ Tom is still running a chat with me and boy is he whining. It may be funny later on but right now its rather annoying. That's about six weeks into the future though. Lets see how lovebirds are doing:

Quote:
Yours Love
Tom: I believe it will end tomorrow?
me: Hope so.
babe did they find huge amount on you?
me: Yeah
Tom: Am sorry Mals once told me you will be coming with $25000
me: I brought a bit more and all that other stuff
Tom: this was not our plan babe.
but things tune this way God know the best.
But all i know things will work for good
I will have you here and have fun with you.
me: Easy fer U to say U didnt hsave a rubber glove jammed in your ass!
Tom: Sorry i never know this was what happen.
me: Full cavity search.
told U!
Tom: this people are wicked.
for no reason. they treat you such way.
me: Said they were doing their job
Tom: fighting you over you money is this job doing? by the way you are only on transit there they don't have the right to treat you that way babe.
me: Tell them that.
Tom: hope this end soon.
me: Me too
Tom: cause i want to be with you.

It looks like things are going to be just fine for our merry band of adventurers doesn't?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point it is early August and I am on vacation. Since I didn't have a great deal of time to spend on this bait, certain things didn't go too well. At one point I got confused and replied as another character (and actually divulged information that I/Mals shouldn't have known). Tom did get suspicious but as you know Greed is a mighty thing so he didn't actually disappear. He never has figured out that I am Mals and Candy so he sides with the Bleached/Drunken/Foul mouthed Smut star.

Quote:
Am out on bail now. Stuck here in Amstersdam while waiting for a frickin appeal. Yu gunna keep me happy hun? That fuckin Mals isn't responding to my mail. Sooo sad wanna see ya Babe. Come see me???

Tom keeps bitching about money since as we have learned; it really is all about him. Candy comes up with a plan:

Quote:
Pleeze try to remainCalm Hun! OK? I love U and will get that frickin Mals to talk withU. He has lots of money just can't send it cuase it lookssuspicious or something. That fucker of lawyer can set this uptho!! I'll make him and Mals take care of U Kay Hun??
My Sasage I love youso much and just want to be there with you. Be patient and Mills willwork it out. I fucking PromiseBabe!!

Since Candy has been so helpful, she needs something in return doesn't she? A bit of Chat Sex ensues and although I am not including the uh 'build up', the Climax is somewhat extraordinary:

Quote:
Tom: Hu!
Babe some one here .
me: U got caught?
Tom: Yeah babe
what a mess
me: Haha! Tom U are funny.
Tom: my friend asking me what am doing .

Yes it appears Tom got caught masterbaiting at the Cafe (or as he calls it his 'Friend's' House). What a mess indeed!

Since Tom really needs some money, Candy makes Mals do a transfer. The only problem though is that this mysterious lawyer must do the actual work as Interpol is watching poor Mals like a hawk. One little piggy later:

Quote:
My Brother I am sorry that this lawyer doesn't meet you and Candy's expectations but I am trying to help the both of you the best I can okay? This account doesn't make sense to me because I assumed that it would have your name attached to it. Nothing more Brother.
I am probably going to be able to travel home in the near future. It has been so long that I really miss my own bed and things. Perhaps my Girl Lisa will be able to visit.
Anyway Tom I am waiting to hear more about my freedom so i m just go for now. I'll see if I can contact the lawyer for you.

I add a bit of RL here since I'm in an entirely new time zone:

Quote:
It's the middle of the night here and I can't sleep. Candy is still awaiting her appeal process to begin but the lawyer has been busy trying to get everything in order.
I've asked him to transfer 2,500 to your account my Friend. Hope that works for you? The name on the account is strange to me can you explain it? I figured that it would be in your name.

Tom doesn't like the fact that I have questioned his account. He can smell the payday though:

Quote:
Good morning, and thank for the update, Candy late wrote me and told me you have take care of me. and ask me to calm down for now. I do understand she is still waiting her appeal. regarding the account why do you say the name is strange to you? the order account which bear my name is saving account which i don't know the name you western called it. you can only use it to received money within the country but not from International transfer, I understand you still don't believe me brother please stop thinking the other way round. I don't have any thing bad please. did your friend transfer the money? if yes can you give me the transfer slip? Thank you.

Well why didn't you say that in the first place? Its all crystal clear now! Mals had best send the money then because he'd be stupid not to. Let the transfer process begin. Perhaps its time for a Dolla Chop? I guess we'll have to wait and see duty calls.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had completely forgotten to keep everyone up to speed on My Sweet Pet Lisa. You see Lisa goes away and then returns when I/Mals least expects it (Yeah Right!!). If you don't recall how this particular Bait began I will refresh you with a quick visual:

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/63.jpg

Yeah that Lisa; the Ukranian smut girl!

Anyhow whenever poor Mals gets into a funk with Tom, Lisa returns to smooth the waters. This is more of a random sampling of Lisa's correspondence rather than anything coherent but thems the breaks I guess. Let us see what my Darling has to say:

Quote:

Thank you for our warm open communication. Wehave known one another so little but youare already so special for my heart, so kind and tender to me. I am happy tofeel this as this feelings makes me feel alive, and the cold loneliness Isuffered from was defeated by the warmest fire of your care and attention!I will make everything possible to meet with you Ghana or Canada, Iapologies if I used any strong words on you. Yes I know the business is betweenyou and your brother I don’t ‘ve any right to no any thing regarding this, Onceagain am very sorry for that. Since you ‘ll make him rich at the end of yourproject I think is a good think. All I can say please Mals always treat your employeeor business partner good and live the rest for God with the royalties etc heshould be happy for you.

Lisa seems really concerned about my Business partner Tom doesn't she? Yeah she sends me all kinds of mushy stuff but money comes into play more often than not. One day I got this gem that I did post elsewhere (I am simply too lazy to look it up but another Baiter gave me a great idea). What idea you ask? Well that will have to wait for now since in all honesty it has happened yet:

Quote:
I love you, and I actually mean it. Yourpresence has brought essence in my life. And even though I am a chap, I havestarted loving to dress for you. There is someone in my life for whom, I loveto live. Someone, for whom even I love to dream for. I feel reveals my feelings, butfrankly telling I am always short of words when it comes to narrate myfeelings. They are deeper and stronger than the words can actually convey andthat is love and there is no life without it. Yes, I do agree that I amromantic and have always been romantic in my life. I have been a chap, I commit that I will always stayfaithful to you and you will always enjoy the most wonderful company of mine.

Uhhhh Yeeeeahhh. I am at a loss for words now...Hey I've got an idea lets see what Candy thinks of Lisa:

Quote:
Is Mals OK? I can't get him he is sad I think. Last time he was crying over that Fuckin Lisa Bithc. I'm gunna fix her get when I get my hands on her. Nobody hutrts my men and gets way wit it. Promise.

Love you soooo much,

Dang Mals was hoping that Candy would be in the wedding party. Boy this is awkward isn't it? Better not tell him anything about this then. Tom, on the other hand, is very supportive of Mals' love interest:

Quote:
Heybrother have you hard from your girl Lisa? i know she her self pis you off fornot writing you. how I wish I know her contact or id I will also write her toplead with you brother. Hey I’ll be happy to be in your wedding day of both ofyou. once again brother am sorry let fix things together

Right on!!! Tom has agreed to be my best man! There is a price attached of course:

Quote:
Well I have write candy today but not able to chat with her yet. Iwill still check on her online later, meanwhile if there is any progress on herside do let me know. Am worried on her Visa and why things going this way, Onemonth is gone on her Visa now. I don’t know when this will end there inAmsterdam, this is really giving me a hard time here. Brother my health is notok I can’t stand the stress that hit me since that Saturday, My doctor has donehis best and some tablet I should buy my here but am not having the fund to dothis now. All my treatment has been free from my doctor friend. So I want toplead to you if there will be means to send me little fund to get my drugshere.

I should point out that back in July, Tom went AWOL for a day or so and said that he woke up in the hospital with no memory of anything happening. The 'funny' thing is that his Cell Phone went missing and he absolutely refused to send photos for several days. Candy was very upset as you can imagine. Personally I would like to think that this is a bit of RL but it probably isn't. Did Tom get his ass kicked for not paying his bills? We will never know.

If you notice, I almost never (and I do mean never) respond to his requests for cash. Later on in the Bait I had no choice but usually I completely ignore him:

Quote:
Candy was in touch this afternoon and told me that everything is supposed to be wrapped up late Friday. She is in a very bad state however, as you have been worrying her. Please try your very best to keep her happy for the next couple of days my Friend! Candy needs you more than ever at this point in her life. Actually so do I! Your have been an absolute Godsend and a true Brother putting yourself through just about everything to see that Candy is taken care of. I wish I could be as useful or as caring as you Tom! A truer friend there never was!!!

I know blah blah blah but he is soooo deserving of my Friendship isn't he?

Quote:
All will go according to plan and we will laugh about all of this in the very near future! Trust me! You will get exactly what is coming to you and more! In all actuality Tom; you will become famous because of this Enterprise. People will know your name and you will never live down such. Believe me Tom; this is just the Start of a long relationship.

All for now but stayed tuned....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realize that I can edit the post above but I have decided instead to make this a bit more prevalent since uh well just Cuz Okay? No nothing of the kind I just want to thank someone for inspiring me!!!!! This is in regards to the 'chap' stuff that I posted above and posted somewhere else blah blah blah....

Oscar:
Quote:
another Baiter gave me a great idea

ScammedOut:
Quote:
Is this our first transgendered lad?

Actually no but Candy might just transgendered! Damn I've been hanging on to that piece of finery for quite some time. As I mentioned earlier this revelation hasn't happened yet but is surely to add some hilarity to the action!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this time, Candy is still being held in Amsterdam and Mals has returned home to Whitehorse for some much needed rest and relaxation. Lisa is back in Orlando once again after many months working in Bangledesh. Tom is starting get rather perturbed but he still truly believes that his pay day is coming! He got quite pushy asking over and over for a proper picture of Candy. Finally I sent him a nondescript shot of a young woman. I really didn't want to but he just kept at me. The picture is well received at least:

Quote:
Hi My Sweetie heart,
You make my evening good. Hey I can’twait to get my hand over those ball of yours, why did you cover those nipper? Reallyam impatient over this babe. It has been long Mals promise you will be here. Candyyou will see the real Tom once you are here with me. Since you want it wild amready. My man hood is 8inch but not wild maybe you want it heavy right so getme some cream or tablet so I can grow it to the size you enjoyed most.
I’ve not hard from mals today, why can’t you get your ass for me to feel and see whatyou are upto Candy? Can you take me for a ride the whole night? Can you be ableto handle a black man like me? Lol is going to be different from what you hadbefore. The big deal with us Candy is to make things right and let business grow.Please don’t keep me waiting here babe cause am dying to have you in my arm.Hey I want you alone other can join you when mals will be arrival or what isthe plans babe? Do you like drink? And clubbing? We have good night clubs here.You will enjoy hey don’t keep me waiting cause am running out of patient babe.

Sound sleep babe.

The real problem here is that Tom seems to completely forget that Candy is stuck in Amsterdam! Don't keep me waiting? What a fricking tool!

So this particular shot makes Tom ask for more. Candy tries to comply but is a bit too inebriated to comply. She does ask Tom for another photo of his um well you'll see:

Quote:
Trying too take pic but getting not Fuckin working Hunny B . Will U take fer me? U whet me and it's goood soo pgoood!!MMMMMM! Fuck this is hard to do maybe in morn but now it not worky cause u no Huh??? U Gunna give em Present First Too Mr. sausage Mann big dumber than me and U make me hot . Love U and all but Yu Gunna? big Yellow ribbon my Weiner dark meaty ... fick do me!!!
Love need snooze and shudn't drink on this Frickin pilots spouse huh? Marry me Babe? I want U to propose good then Ribbonand U get Pussy all to U no buddy butt U Tom!!!

He just ain't budging though:

Quote:
There is no place i can borrow camera, to take those picture for you, You know if there is means i will, you know i love you babe.

You see, Tom tells me that the Bank repossessed everything that he owned including his camera. At this point he has sent me close to a hundred photographs and the majority of them taken by the same camera. Here and there he takes crap off the web and pretends that he was having problems setting the date or something but this guy was truly a production line of visuals. That did come to end for a while. Mals tries to reasssure Tom that this is a proper step to take:

Quote:
If she is obsessed with your Dick then so be it. That's not such a bad thing is it? I'd love it if my Girl Lisa took such interest in any part of me but then again I am not that lucky.

Quote:
. Anything that you can do for her, within reason, will keep her happy. Sometimes doing what a woman wants of us can lead to big rewards in the end. Even if her requests seem strange to us men, woman can be very accommodating if you just comply with their silly requirements

Yeah he does comply in the end. Since it is kinda disgusting and something I would have to download at work you are not getting to see it. At least not yet. There was a minor problem with the photograph that I will reveal later on. The picture did come from an entirely different camera by the way! Anyways so Tom has complied and he wants to see some nasty shots of Candy:

Quote:
I’ve sent my and ask for hers but she told me she makethe rule and I follow I don’t have any right to make any demand from her.

At the same time all of this is going on, Lisa becomes very inquisitive and is really trying to figure Mals out. She asks for photos of him holding up signs, wants to talk on the phone, needs his physical address and so on. Someone has almost twigged here and its getting a bit dicey. Lisa also asks many questions that have been asked and answered before. Someone is trying to catch me in a lie but somehow I get away with it.

Quote:
Lisa: am confused on this.
well let hope she will, soon be in Ghana.
Mals you are the only child right?
me: Yes I am. Why do you ask?
Lisa: You once told me you learn your job from an uncle.
which means your uncle brought you up?
me: No I was raised by my parents but went away to Vancouver for schooling. My Aunt and Uncle lived there.
Lisa: How old were you when your parents die?
me: My dad wasn't very old. Late fifties. Mum was 78 years I think. It seems so long ago. Can we talk of something else??
Lisa: ok
me: Sorry but it was making me sad.
Lisa: Am sorry
me: Don't be. I sometimes get a bit weepy that's all.

This sort of Spanish Inquisition went on for days. There were some other strange chats as well though:

Quote:
Lisa: this business dear.
i don't joke with my business boy
me: Boy?
Lisa: sorry
me: Why did you call me boy?
Lisa: let say typing error
me: Don't believe u. You are just trying not to make me mad now.
Lisa: Good you know i don't want you mad at me.
who knows you just voice it out
me: ?
Lisa: It only seems as if you're doing something when you worry
me: I still don't understand my Dear.
Lisa: Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.
feel free dear.
me: You are really confusing me now.
Lisa: forget this issue of boy and let talk something cool.
me: Ok thats a deal

Okay we are getting deep into August now and there is a Chop yet to come although it really isn't all that spectacular. Tom will get somewhat Pissed off at Mals though so it wasn't a total loss. Also Bertha is about to enter the arena. Who is Bertha you ask? That will have to wait as its quitting time at the Salt Mines. Have a good weekend everyone!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point Tom has been hooked for just about four months. I'm getting quite fed up with him but just can't seem to let go. He is rather loving I must say:

Quote:
you told me you arecoming down to Ghana and things never workout as we planed. This is troublingme so much, I was not able to chat with you yesterday cause am not feeling toogood to seat on the computer the whole day. But it really surprised me bysaying I don’t care about you. Candy do you know, you are the only thing amthinking about? Am not feeling good here all because of you, I have ask you forthe hotel phone number to talk to you on phone when I can’t chat with you butyou did not give to me, each day you go to court I as you for update even in mymails you don’t give me Candy what really show I don’t care about you? My queenI love you and you have been in me, yes I have been living without you for along time. But thing are now different my love you are the reason am livingnow. And I want our dream to come to past babe. I love you.
When I close my eyes at night, Iwish you were by me holding me tight. Iwish you could look deep in my eyes, Andtell me that I mean the world to you. Andloving me is all you want to do. Cause'all I want to do Is to beloved by you. I wish youcould whisper in my ear Andtell me you want me near. Lovingyou is all I have in my mind, AndI will love you time after sweet time. Andwhen I close my eyes tonight, Iwill dream of you holding me tight. Babeplease inform me the sutiation of things there, am hoping to see you thisweekend? I will check you later I love you.

Might as well ignore him for a while:

Quote:
Honey I have been waiting to chat with you online for more then 5hour now. Do stay online i will check later or sent me message on how it goes.

Quote:
Good evening I have been hanging around internet the whole day waiting to chat with you, babe since i have not hard from you am confused here, i hope everything goes well. please any little chance you find do update me my love.

Candy finally does get back to him with some news:

Quote:
Tom Hun how are yo? I'm just out and they are deporting me back to Canada in a few days. I guess that lawyer did something huh?
I want to see U soo bad Tom. Can yu visit me in Canada? We can finaly meet and do anything U want to me!!! Yumm Hun pleeeze mail me My Susage!!!

Candy is being deported? At least she doesn't have to spend more time in jail. Tom finally starts to get a bit angry (took him long enough). Out of the blue he sends this:

Quote:
Good morning, Am not being bad here babe, am only voicing out what is eating me up. Mals is my friend and brother but his not treating me like one after my effort and love i showed Mals. I respect him a lot and care for him but all the same he never care about my feeling or what am passing thought here. He put me in pain candy, even the Models are hurting me why i lied to them.
They hate me because i bring disgrace to my mother, none of my family member has even been arrest by police none have police case cause we are trained with the fer of God and they always advice us to keep a way from anything that will bring us problem, so i fail my family. My uncle funeral is on 28 of next month i don't have the money , now the Bank is on me to pay them there balance, also the models are hurting me for lying to them. were do i start from Candy? Mals is not helping me out but only make promise and can't even work them out for once. I was hoping by now we should be in second production but i find out all that Mals is telling me is a lie. he deceived me.And this is giving me sleepless night because i so much believe in him and now he fail me.
Candy you have always said you will be with me okey with me. you want me etc. when will all this come to pass? You know i love you and want us to be together, I don't have money to visit you in Canada and i don't know were to get the money from and i don't know if i will ever set my eyes on you. Am only living by fate, if happen to be praise God but if never happen praised God also. Just want you to know i love you and care about you.

Mals is a liar? Is Tom starting to Twig? Yeah he is but he really doesn't have many other options so this just keeps dragging on and on.

Candy does eventually get deported and returns home to Canada:

Quote:
My weekend was traveling or being deported from stoopid Amsterdam. They took my money stuff and other and kicked my ass out. Jesus Fuxk Ikeyf they are screwed Mr. man. I woke up here after a nice nap and just wanna be wit Yu!!!

Around this point Candy suffers a nervous breakdown. She is home convelescing but really needs to make some money. I sent the following out to see how big of a prick Tom really is:

Quote:
I am told to rest and not do much Babe but I need tA work y'know! I have an offer from some producer fella who will pay me good but he wants me to do some stuff that I don't like and it may hurt me. Lots of Big Guys taking me up the hoop and it'll hurt Me I know and the Dr. Says no. What SHUD I do Babe???? Help?

Tom replies in a most unusual manner:

Quote:
i will advice you follow the doctor insuratution serious

Maybe there is hope for this fellow after all. Does love really conquer all? I guess we'll find out later.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Tom gets arrested for not paying his bills. Wouldn't that be nice if it were true? Something is definitely going on mind you as all messages now show up around 4pm Ghana time. Gone are the days of keeping him occupied for hours upon end:

Quote:
Tom: Mals please i need your help to be out here please
me: You make me mad with your accusations! I have tried to help and have been deceived but you blame me. Not very happy!
Tom:please at this time i need you please, am sorry about all that.
me: This has gone on for weeks and now you are sorry? You sound rather selfish but as my Brother this tugs at me!!
Tom:but i write you and apolgiz to u
Mals this is not the time to fight please help me out here.
me: You are making me sad here Tom. I never wanted anything bad to happen. Let me think? I had a plan the other day but that fell through. Have you talked to Candy???
Tom: How am making you sad? am in jail asking you to help me out and you said am making you sad?
me: I feel for you Brother. I am trying to think of a way to help.
Tom: Mals in what way are you think? to help me? I told you about my health, you know the reason why am here. and you are thinking?
me: Listen to me! My accounts are flagged. Interpol is still watching me. Both of my friends are sick! Someone stole my money! Those big boxes of gifts were confiscated. My Girl Lisa has not contacted me in weeks. You getting the idea here?
Tom: Mals thank am about to go now
me: Will you get me mails if I send you details?
Tom: If you are sending me details tell me the day so i can plead with the doctor here to bring me out that day for checkup
me: I'll try to send you something tonight. No promises though okay Brother?
Tom: Ok then I will talk to him to keep me for
Am sorry for all i case you

More to come....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sniveling continues to the point of having its own Barf Factor:

Quote:
Tom:Hello Mals
Mals are you there please respond.
Am gone
me: I'm here Brother. Shoot you are gone. I'll be back in five okay?
me: Here now!
Tom:Hey Mals are you?
I was trying to talk with you, without the permit of the Doctor
and he got mad at me.
are you there?
Are you there please talk to me.
were you able to forward my details to bartha? brother am dieing here please since she is free and can be the one to make the transfer for me please help me out.
me: Sorry Tom i was called away. Bertha said she'd get in touch
me: Please tell me more!!
me: I am trying and doing all I can do Brother. How much longer do they want to keep you?
Tom: Am not in good health
I keep pleading with this doctor to keep me at this hospital while i wait on whatever you can get for me.
He wanted to send me back this evening but am asking him to give me tomorrow as the last day.
me: Ok. Bertha isn't the most reliable but said she would be in touch. How is Candy?
Tom: Mals Candy is fine. I need to be out here so i can have time with Candy
me: Yeah I know you do! Candy is sick though from what i know. All kinds of pills and stuff
Tom: I wish her speed recover.

Mals i have only today and tomorrow afternoon to stay in this hospital if nothing is been done, I don't know if i may come out alive.
me: Huh? You have to elaborate Tom. You are scaring me!
Tom: You have to help me out of this please am not asking for all the money should be paid whatever she can send to me so i can give it to them and ask them to allow me out to search for the rest please.
My health is very bed here. also not eating food
the food i eat here will cause me more hurt to my health.
me: Why?
Tom: Cause the food is not good for human health.
me: Oh. I didn't know. How can you cope?
It is a human right to have proper food. What is it they are feeding you?
Tom: Yes is food but not well prepered
Mals please give me hope on something.please am dieing here.
me: I am doing what I can. I am not doing well myself here. My Lisa has disappeared too.
Tom: Sorry about her . hope she get back to you.
me: Thank you!! I am very sad though!
Tom: Over her diasppeared?
Mals You just have to been petnce with her, maybe she is not around or so.
Mas I think my time is up here.
me: Its been a long long time! I don't know what to do! I've never been in love before but I can tell you I hate it!!!
Tom: Yes i no
My time is up here.
me: Ok. I'll talk to Bertha again if I can get her okay?
Tom: Please Mals am counting on you if nothing is been done today or tomorrow afternoon i will be taking in there and i don't know if i can come out alive.
me: Please stay strong and one of us will be in touch!!! I know you can do it!
Tom: Did you forward my details to her?
me: Yes I did. Both accounts just in case.
Tom: Ok but i will prefer her to used the urgent one. and how much is she sending Mals?
me: What do you mean urgent one?
Tom: Urgent one like Westen union or money gram
my account will take three day
me: Oh. It will be up to her though. I can't put words into her mouth but I will ask.
Tom: How much is she sending to me?
me: TomI don't know. I asked her to do a favor for us and she has never even chatted with you.
Tom but you have to tell her the amount even if she is doing us a favor.
me: Its whatever she can come up with and feels comfortable with. I don't know okay!!!!! You are making me stressed!
Tom: Ok Am living now.
me: Take care and please try to eat okay?
Tom: I will check on you later on at morning.
me: Sure thing. Bye

So as it stands now, Tom is in 'Jail', Lisa has disappeared, Candy is stoned out of her skull on Valium and poor Mals has returned to Whitehorse; the only place where he can be at peace!

Not a happy ending at all is it? Well perhaps its time to say goodbye to our not so Merry Band of friends before I start to cry. I looked at 'The Picture' this morning and almost thought about posting it but I just couldn't do it. Yeah Tom did tie a Ribbon around his Penis and sent the photographic evidence to Candy. He is so compliant but so so Dumb. The ever compliant Tom bids you farewell:

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0236_zps1dfc9738.jpg
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh637/oscarpiles/He%20Wore%20a%20Yellow%20Ribbon/SAM_0237_zps1c0ebfe3.jpg

What really Pisses Me Off about all of this is the Moron couldn't do anything right. The Ribbon was Red!!!!!

Oh yeah one more thing. We can't forget about Bertha can we?

Quote:
So you are the guy that Mals and Candy are worried about huh? Tell me something about yourself and maybe we can be real good Friends!

I have a really strong feeling that Tom and Bertha are going to be very close!

Alibaitor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was highly entertaining.

It is always very funny to see how the scammers get hooked in the same way the unfortunate victims get hooked with promises of foremost money and secondly love.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thank you for that.

I had pretty much written Tom off over the last while. He and Bertha never really clicked and the correspondence between him and Candy ground to a halt. Perhaps he didn't like her manner of speech:

Quote:
Wahtninnthen FUCK are yug talkie bout? Yu have seen all of me ove rand aver ago an but t you want me to do what? Are yu a fuckin idiot ??? YGoumfucler I wanna suc but yu r being dummy a
Use yu are dumm main!!! ain't Yu!!!!

Tell mee way I,wanna now and tismhenway it tis cause U are My Sausage Fucker fuck yknow?

cccqndy. fuk I luv U!!mhrj!!!

One of the final fishing expeditions was quick and to the point:

Quote:
Where are you???
Luv Candy

Tom was equally succinct:

Quote:
Am in Ghana

Although that amused me I could see that Tom was not going to play with me anymore. Too bad. He was a fine Pet.

December 11, 2012 brought a new wrinkle into my life. I'm minding my own Damn Business when I heard a distinctive BING:

Quote:
Tom: Mals when are you paying me my money?

me: Tom?

Tom: Yes i need my money mals

me: I haven't heard from you for months.

Tom: Yes because you know what you are doing.

me: I don't understand???

Tom: You don't what you did to me? what you make me go though? the pains you put me? my money i spent renting hotels to take some pic for you?

me: I did nothing of the kind. I treated you like my Brother.

Tom: So this is the way brother treat each other in Canada?You lie to me, while am putting all my effort to make things work for us, thinking you are a brother but you are there to distrory me.

me: That is not true Tom. I never lied to you!

Tom: Did any thing you told me come to pass?

me: It was in process when you went crazy and started to accuse me of being untruthful.

Tom: I've always been truthful to you but you tuned me down. None of your word come to pass. why woun't be mad when you keep telling me today tommorrow.? You know really you are wrong and you did evil to me but you are too proud of your self which is very bad. am still owner and i need to pay, kindly send me the money as am broke have done .

me: I am proud of none of this Tom. I am very upset.

Tom: What right do you have to be upset?

me: Someone who I called a Brother and a Friend accused me of all sorts of horrible things. How would you feel?

Tom: huh, I know my accusation is right cause you used me and make me spent my money and even take loan when you know you are not going to have any business with me. You played the game and Win but God know who is right or wrong on thisYou word to me is not real. so is decieved.

me: You keep accusing me like this and you are wrong. Why do I bother?

Tom: bother over what?

me: Talking to you. If all you are going to do is be like this there isn't much point.

Tom: I can see you are real bother. now am broke and i need some money.

me: Then maybe we can be more civil to each other and sort this out?

Tom: Better

me: I have always wanted this but you were bent on something else.

Tom: Something else like?

me: Like accusing me and yelling at me.

Tom: Cause you made me to.

me: I made you do nothing. We were friends until you decided not to be.

Tom: Now i know am a friend to you, but to me you are a brother and i treated you as one. but your word never come true none even one word.

me: I have some work to do Tom but I want to straighten all this out. I need you as my Friend and Brother.

Tom: Mals i think i've made my self clear here.You know my problem and i need you to solve it with me.

me: We can work on this together.
I will expect a message from you.

Tom: Okey

Tom you are going to have a very Merry Christmas. Trust me!

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very possible Lad for Life, a bit like a Bag-for-life bit funnier and less useful. I look forward to hearing a lot more from him Smile

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we are in the 'Holiday' mode, I figured that I should post this:

Quote:
Good morning Mals
It's nice reading from you this knowing you are in good
health. Yes is a good news to know that the production will take place
in few week from now.which will be new Year, I'll be glad to welcome
you here in Ghana, meanwhile you brother is down broke and Xmas is at
the corner as you promise we can work something out when you get to
Toronto please whatever you can send me please do as am down Broke
Malstry to understand me. Yes am also happy we are back to Track and
this time to meet you one on one chat. Kindly get back to me soon.
Yours Brother
Tom

Anybody need a Lad for the holidays?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop! Necro Time! Don the Hammer pants....

Quote:

Tom: How are you?

Candy: Ike?

Tom: Yes it's has been a long time?

Candy: I missed you so much honey!

Tom: Wow really?

I was rather busy when 'My Sausage' jumped on the Chat Wagon but I think I might just have to pursue him yet again:

Quote:

Tom: Oh nothing is up here, trying to be out of the shit Mals put me in.

me: Hun don't worry. God I missed you.

Tom: I miss you too

As an update, Candy has 'retired' from the Smut industry and hasn't spoken to Mals since her Nervous Breakdown. The last I remember Mals had pneumonia. That can take three or so months to cure can't it?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic