SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An easy way to annoy these thieves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Quote:
Call from Africa are very expensive, i am not happy that i will call it will enter answering machine.
clapping

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear David Claunt,

Listen and listen good, on your first mail you claimed to have called me or I called you whichever way we have not met before and never spoke on phone so I wonder how you could utter such word to a total stranger.

Regards,
Dr Paul Anderson

Quote:
SORRY SIR I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME TO BE WRITING AND CALLING, I AM A VERY BUSY MAN, I CALLED YOU THIS MORNING BUT I CANT UNDERSTOOD VERY WELL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

Quote:
i tried calling you severally yesterday you never cared to call me back, and you know my situation here i do not have money to call

Quote:
I CALLED IT AGAIN BUT IT DID NOT GO THROUGH.

Quote:
I was trying to call you it was like noising and if do not mine call
me, to know if am not speaking to the wrong person or cant write
again.

Quote:
YOUR NUMBER CAN NOT BE RICH,TRIED IT SEVERAL TIMES

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris Ralph <[email protected]> wrote:
Subject: LET US MOVE FORWARD AND STOP THIS CALL ISSUE
Quote:
Dear Ben, i have try to get you on phone with the numbers you gave to me but for like one month now, i cant get you. pls kindly call me or let see each other and talk about this transaction once and for all.

Quote:
You numbers are not going through, what is really going on with you? Are you really ready to work with me in this transaction? Why do you refused to give me your direct line or call me even for a minute? I am beginning to suspect your attitude if you are a serious person, kindly call me to my direct cell phone number: +22966418854.

Quote:
I TRIED TO CALL YOU TODAY BUT YOU PICKED THE CALL AND NOT SPEAKING ,I THOUGH MAYBE YOU WERE STILL ASLEEP.
AS YOU CAN SEE I AM TRYING ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO SEE IF I CAN ROUND THINGS UP AND START GOING TO INDIA AND THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU ON PHONE AS YOU REQUESTED.

Quote:
Yes,you are right when you said that i write you first and i have to open the communication but several times i have tried calling and the phone will enter voice mail or someone will pick it and said that you are not around,that is the reason i said you should give me your mobile number so that i can call you directly instand of hold on and voice mail,so kindly give me your direct number and because of time different,i even try to get you at night and still yet i will not.
My brother,if you can please try and call me since i will keep my phone open everyday because of you, I will try and call you today,make sure you are ready the phone and if i don't then i plead to you with my God that created us,you help me and give me a call

Quote:
I did call your phone number which happens to be Chicago International Airport line
Confused Luckily, I received a new California number from one of the mugus.

Sadly, things have finally petered out with Richard Clifford. He was with me from the beginning but now won't write back. These are his final emails. After each mail I would write back apologizing and asking him to please give me a call so we could just sort this out.

41.71.178.86/Lagos, Nigeria
Quote:
Dear Benjamin,

I have been trying to call you since i got this message and all to no avail, the first number never rings all through and the other last one with 323 is always on answering machine which you never agreed that you met my messages on so i couldn't drop any message on it, so please why all this long term stories my dear friend, this is not the best way to say am not interested in this deal or fooling our self's gives you joy but make me sad as i am not a baby and will never be one any more, so wale up from all this dark shades you are into okay.

Is this your reason for not going to the western union agents around you to send the money or what? I can't get your point as the Attorney him self was surprise to hear from me that you said he contacted you which he never did or you have been talking to someone else and not the Attorney, so please re-direct all matters to me because i have not ask you to talk with the Attorney but i passes his messages across to you and nothing more sir.

I wait for your answer God bless.

Kind Regards,
Richard Clifford.

Quote:
I want you to know that i can not be a fool like you may think but am a man with a sound mind and we not say what i dont know or see, the Attorney inssist that you send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, so dont be a fool thinking someone else his okay.
Richard Clifford.

Quote:
Do you think this game will continue for ever, NO' it will not OK. I advise you to say what ever you want and stop all this childs play or when you are young your parent didn't give you the chance to play games with your age ranges? Maybe this are the reasons you are not serious with your life.
I advise you to stop all the fooling because to even my wife knew that you are out of the light ans only playing games with your future which is bad and very sad , please the Attorney once again asked you to send the money through western union and not a money gram okay.

Richard Clifford.

Quote:
This is the highest disappointment i have ever had from people i do business with, you gave me a number that is for the customer care in the Airport, i called the number you gave to me and a gentleman picked it up and told me to hang on and someone else came again to say no one bears Benjamin in their office, so what do you have to say to this?

How long with you continue telling lies over an issue you know you are fake and not real but just trying to see if you can defeat me by lying for Christ sake, please you have to go and send that money cos i am very tired of all the long term stories you have been forming.

Richard Clifford.

Quote:
I JUST CALLED AND SOMEONE ANSWER AND SAID NOBODY LIKE BENJAMIN CALL US BACK +447024030974 +2348063082425

Now i know that you are a foolish person trying to learn from where you father did not ask you to learn from from as he did not make money to train you in the college or high institution.

I Richard Clifford was the one that sent you those dosument's and the message therein, so why do you think that at my age a small fool like you can turn my brain around, NO' go back to youir drawing book and ask what is wrong with you and your father?

If you did noit send that money you will never in your life know peace and money will never be clkose to you as you have played away with your divine favur. juist go now and send that money to George Benson right now.

You are a big fool to give me an Air Port Telephone number thinking i will not call the number, go and ask they will tell you i called you from United Kingdom, you big fool, i will wait for your stupid reply ANIMAL.

Rich Cliff.

Quote:
You are the most highest idiot of the millennium i have ever met in my whole life and plays away with his life and family futures, tell your father and mother to fill the idiot form you sent to me because i read very well and had a sound thought not like you stupid man.
You copied an air telephone number and send to me animal think i am fake like you do and no one bears your name there, you are a Chinese fool in America because a real America will not play with this kind of business, so get lost and never come back again .
Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday brings a nice rant from MR. Frank Ego-

[email protected]
Quote:
Attention: Mr. Benjamin, Sir,

I am sorry for I cannot keep calling you without any good response from you. I was the one calling you on the 2nd of June, 2012 at about 5:12PM my local time. You took your call but kept asking who was calling and later on hung up the phone on me. I will not call again but if you wish to talk with me on phone, you can call me on my telephone number: 011 234 809 095 5380. Please do not tell me that my phone is not going through because I have been receiving and making calls with and from my phone always.

Also, I have sent you the two documents that needed your information and signature on them before returning copies back to me for the use of the bank in your funds transfer purposes. Kindly do whatever you wish to do but do not expect my call again because I will not call. Rather I will take your calls whenever you call to talk with me.

I will be waiting.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. FRANK EGO.
TRANSFER UNIT,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Direct Line: +234-809-095-5380 .

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER MUGU LIKE U, HOW DID YOU COME TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS U FOOL.

From me ... including a scammer's phone number

Quote:
The Gomerboyz have been monitoring your email account for some time.

Thanks for the magas, they've proved most useful

One love

Quote:
guy as i tell you on phone, LET NOTHING HAPPEN TO MY CLIENT OOO

Twisted Evil

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello,
according to my phone call conversation with you last night,i want you to send me your correct address where you want me to send the master card to through fedex courier service and you have to send the sending fees of $250 for the sending fees and for the registration fees.

Quote:
dear mr chatles
you said you will call me bacj on 30 mn i am still awaiting for call

Quote:
I couldn't really understand what you are trying to report about not receiving my call because i called you before i sent you the first E-mail.Where you not the one i communicated on phone which you complained to me that you will not pay upfront payment which i ractified to you that it is your responsibility to take care of the Atm delivery expenses because this office has taken care of the funds crediting expenses in the Atm Master Card.The administrative management board of this office don't really don't know if you are kidding or not.But i was still directed to give you this last call so that the office will move to the payment cancellation if you fail to wake up to your responsibility as instructed by the Senate C'tte on Finance.Your serious and urgent attention is highly anticipated in this regard for your own best interest.

Quote:
You requested for a call in regards to this transaction in your first email and i was instructed to call you in order to make sure that we give our clients the best service and satisfaction.But during our telephone conversation you suddenly requested that i should send you an email which i did also just to maintain our legitimate service.

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Charles,

You must be joking because the fone number you gave me is being answered by a Nigerian so you want to scam me?

Quote:
I PHONE YOU AND NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS...YOU JUST HAVE TO SEEK A LOAN ELSE WHERE OKAY......

Quote:
Hello Charles,

Prior to our telephone conversation few minutes ago I am obligated to respectfully inform you once again that it is our security policy to make this payment exercise easy and transparent

Quote:
I had called you severally to ensure transparency considering many reports we received from the FBI and other Secuirty agents from Europe, Asia and Oceania on the increasing rate of scams on the internet and you are yet to make any meaningful effort regards your fund claims with the paying Bank

Quote:
I called yesterday with my roamed telephone and somebody picked up the call and told me you were not around then, I decided to send an email to you.

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Glad to see you're sticking to this, Townender. I've neglected this for about 3 weeks but here are a few that I just found.

My BFF [email protected]
Quote:
Do you know what you are? A BIG FOOL that plays with the father dick and call it toy, do you think i am your mate and will be here talking trash with a nonpublic figure like your type, stupid man, GO AND MAKE PAYMENT IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE I CAN UNDERSTAND FROM YOU NOW.

AND WITHOUT THIS NEVER COME BACK TO THIS ADDRESS.

[email protected] (I had told him my # was no longer any good and gave him a new # to call)
Quote:
I told so many times of the numbers that its not in order you thought i was lieing?thank God today you can bear withness from other callers.this is to let you know that you are dealing with a genuine fellow ok?

Quote:
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE GOOD AND CORDIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ME CALL ME.I WONT DO ANYMORE OF YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.

Quote:
I now know you were only playing pranks,you do not have a dime and you think you fuck the bank?you are boosting lier.

...and a few miscellaneous-
Quote:
Just called your phone.You are not there?

Quote:
if you do not wish to do this with me please stop asking to call you on a line that is not yours.

Quote:
I called you on phone and you said is a wrong number. See, if you are not ready to handle this project, better tell me. Stop behaving like children. Call me if you are willing or I will look for another person.

Quote:
I called you and you hanged up.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for the telephone conversation. I am very happy to hear your voice. I am a single lady I want you to help me to transfer the fund that my late father deposited here in the bank to your country so that I can come over to live and continue my education under your care.

Quote:
YOUR PAPA

FUCKING BLACK IDIOT LIKE YOU

^^^ I would have loved to have heard what caused that.

Quote:
I UNDARSTERD THAT YOU ARE STUPIDE

" - Alison Smith
GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been lurking here some, but this appears to be incredibly effective in making their costs go up. Makes me wonder if it gets them mad at each other enough to do something more about it...I'm just starting out, but I'll probably work a similar trick...
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreenMask wrote:
Been lurking here some, but this appears to be incredibly effective in making their costs go up. Makes me wonder if it gets them mad at each other enough to do something more about it...I'm just starting out, but I'll probably work a similar trick...

Its possible.

We've found that US numbers gathers the most calls Twisted Evil

Welcome to the forum Smile

" - Alison Smith
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My account is still getting replies and pleadings for callbacks from weeks back Very Happy

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do the mugu's love US numbers or do the mugu's love US numbers?

Quote:
The mean reason why we have decided o E-mail is that you ask us to call you but it seems you are not complying with the calls, please let us know what you have to say in this very issue.

Quote:
I tried calling a couple of times and with the time difference (+8hrs. EST) it is a little bit difficult to gauge the best time to reach you vice verse,I have instructed that the united nations office texas give you a call

Quote:
I have tried calling you several times but your number keeping showing number busy but is better for you to understand that this is legit

Quote:
Please we do not have time to waste and you dont have to be delaying us with this transaction because i have told you several times that your number is not always connecting and you don't have to tell us what to do because the courier have been complaining that you have no claim your atm card and you didnt even bordered to contact them

Quote:
I suggest that you never call me again, because you instructed me to call you and i did and i ask you that you ask me to call me you and you said no then switch off your phone.

Quote:
I tried calling you as you advised but was unable to speak with you. I guess you might still be as sleep and I shall call you again later in the day

Quote:
I tried calling you several times all to no avail so please get back to me if you are really interested in receiving the above stated amount in your account.

Quote:
I received your email and I also tried to call the number you gave me and it entered a fax.

Quote:
make sure the number you gave is in good working condition.i tried reaching you today but your number seem faulty.get back to me soon

Quote:
I tried calling you several times all to no avail

Quote:
I have tried to call you several times on cell but there was no answer,

Quote:
Your phone could not be accessed. Could I know what kinds of helps I could do for you?

Quote:
I have been calling you with no answer

Quote:
I don't really understand what’s going on again; you gave me another number which is toll free

Quote:
I have made several attempts to call you. Could you pick your call so that we can have a discussion?

Quote:
Your not responding to your calls....

Quote:
We try to call you earlier on today on your mobile number but did not go through..

Quote:
please do not write me again because I have found someone else

Quote:
i keep trying to get through you on phone and it not connected

Quote:
In regardsto your last mail,please do know that your number is not going through

Quote:
I tried calling you but i only got a voice mail severally.

Quote:
I try calling you yesterday but there is no answer from your side

Quote:
I have tried to call you severally on the number that you gave but I get a funny response

Quote:
I am tried your number and it never go through and i will still try it again okay

Quote:
Hi, try to call you, phone # busy! busy!

Quote:
You are always giving me wrong number,i don't see you being serious,i withdraw my money,have a nice day.

Quote:
WHAT HAPPEN WE CALLED YOU BUT YOU DONT PACK OUR CALL

Quote:
i have received your new number but the city are not the same,
i will still try and find way to get you on line so that we talk,

Quote:
I have called your line several times but the line is always engage

Quote:
The number you gave was dialed and some strange noise was sounding from your end instead of it ringing

Quote:
Please be informed that I have tried serverally to reach you on phone to no avail

Quote:
I have tried severally to reach you on this new number you gave me but to my surprise what you gave me is a fax number not a telephone number because as I called the number, it entered direct fax and I wonder the reason why you should do such.

Quote:
My dear, i tried calling you but it says your number cannot be called

Quote:
I am suprised that the number you gave me is a fax line.
You should have explained if it is both fax and telephone,and having
told you the time I will be calling,you should have freed the line so
as to be able to receive my call.
You first gave me a number which also was bad,and the following day
you gave me another one but only to discover that it is a fax line.
What do you have to say about all these ???

Quote:
i have been calling your phone but you were not available. tell me time to reach you.

Quote:
I have tried three times trying to reach you over the phone so we can discuss and then proceed on our transaction, but your telephone number is not going through.

Quote:
Well, I just tried the number and is not going through.

Quote:
I have been trying to call you but you line is not going thru so kindly gety back

Quote:
I have tried to call you but is nor connecting so let's kindly talk on Email message ok or we forget about it

Quote:
i want to let you know that i was calling mobile phone since yesterday to update you off your winning but your phone was not going through.

Quote:
I tried calling you several times yesterday but the network said
that the number does not exist in the network provider.
I wondered what could be wrong.
Having received your new phone number, I will by this afternoon place
a call across to you for the proposed discussion you suggested.
I will reserve every comment until we speak on phone.
I should be calling you around 7 am American time, which should be 1 pm here.
Have a good day!

Quote:
I received your mail now and I became confused again because from the new contact telephone number which you just provided again, it seems that I spoke with the wrong person using the first contact information which you sent to me.

Well, to be sure that this do not repeat again, I will want you to reconfirm to me, with the original proposal which you received from me. Please understand my position as it's the only means to clarify that I will be speaking with you directly when I call you this time again.

Quote:
I just try to call you but I could not reach you on phone to discuss about the possibilities

Quote:
We have tried to reach several time but all to no avail,

Quote:
This is not a joke business my friend, please understand that we have tried so many times to reach you even with the new number below all to no avail

Quote:
I tried calling you early my time today, but is seems time difference.

Quote:
I called your line but is like is not working

Quote:
I called you some moment ago on phone but i heard a lady voice on the phone she said that is a long number I called OK

Quote:
I have called the new number you gave and all I get is a fax tone so please furnish me with a telephone number where I can reach you to explain more.

Quote:
i have been calling your number you sent me but could not connet

Quote:
I tried calling your Number but it wont go through

Quote:
I have tried your number now before writing you but still not going. I really don`t know what is the problem. Honestly I want to speak you on phone but your number is not going through.

Quote:
You have aske me to call you ,but i cant understand what you are saying on the phone. I will try and call you agina.

Quote:
I am disappointed with what you said to me on the telephone right now and I ask, is that why you requested that I should call you. Well, if you are not interested in the transaction, all you need to do is keep quite and not even bother yourself or wasting time responding to it.

Well, I am sorry to have disturbed you in the first place and thank you for your time.

Quote:
I have tried to reach you on your telephone number you gave to me but it was in engage.

Quote:
I have try calling your number is always showing me number busy

Quote:
I called your provided telephone number to explain for of this to you but could not get you through.

Quote:
I called but it seems like your phone wasn`t in existence.

" - Alison Smith
ninjazzed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreenMask wrote:

Yeah, spam the spammers with their own spam! Genius. I just entered this place myself and has just started off with a simple straight bait but this trick seems to be the Trick in order to hit the most mugus with a single blow.
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ninjazzed wrote:

Yeah, spam the spammers with their own spam! Genius. I just entered this place myself and has just started off with a simple straight bait but this trick seems to be the Trick in order to hit the most mugus with a single blow.

If you want to give it a whirl, I was given a new US number from one of these idiots as apparently he was unable to reach me.

+1 303 125 1752

Hopefully you're using a new gmail account for this Cool

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have said this over times, and I have called you on the new phone
number you provided still that number is on permanent fax.

Quote:
In regards of your Inconsistency of Several Wrong Numbers you have given us Several times, We are afraid of dealing with you as you must know; giving out loans has to do with trust and reliability. There times you have given us wrong numbers, will you call this coincidence. our Number is with you, yet no call from you

Quote:
All the telephone numbers you gave me are not going through, sorry about that you can call me on +27 738408122.

Quote:
Well, I just tried the number and is not going through.

Well if you dont mind, Can we continue the process of the transaction since you have failed to provide a valid number and I have showed my seriousness to call and discuss with you over the fone as required.

Quote:
If you are serious kindly call me for oral discussion and more clarification hence I have tried my best reaching you to no avail, but whereby you don't call

Quote:
Stupid household like you don’t ever write to this box again go and play with your mother and father

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

Quote:
CREATE MORE OF THE NUMBER AND SEND OKAY

Quote:
This is to bring to your notice that your phone numbers are not going through as we to update you on the payment modalities of your winning.

Quote:
I called you and you did not pick up your phone so please if you are the one Mrs.Raji told me about then get back to me.

Quote:
i call your mobile phone number it is realy nowbody want to pick it

Quote:
I have being calling your telephone number know respond why, don’t you see my miss calls? Please I need your cell number so that we can talk.

Quote:
sir,the number u gave me is not connecting.........................i think we should do this by mail

Quote:
I received your new number and will try to call you later today but if I don’t get you this time, we will have no other option than for you to either call me or send me the details we needed in order to proceed if you are serious about this business transaction.

Quote:
If you are serious write me an email with your details because the number you gave me does not exist or you call me.

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a new phone number from this email in my catcher account-
Quote:
DIPLOMAT FERDINAND LEWIS IS AT DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN COLORADO NOW CONTACT HIM NOW.

Scam Compensation.
You are given 24 hours to confirm your full house/office address and valid phone number to enable the diplomat FERDINAND LEWIS deliver your consignment to you unfailingly today,contact him now ([email protected] or 970-812-9357)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO

And it's working...please abuse

[email protected]
Quote:
ok, I'll call you but i don't have enough air time on my phone.
Miss stella

Quote:
why did you ask me to call when you don't pick your calls?

Quote:
i called twice, i'll call again

[email protected]
Quote:
WE called you and you really insult our director, please if you are interested to receive your fund, we need your details
Western Union

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will put that number to use Very Happy

Going through my phone account, found this was amusing:

Quote:
Good to hear from you sir?

You are right it is very good to hear from me on phone before we can proceed .but is a pity that i do not have direct phone or card to make calls ,i think it will better if you call the phone of my girl friend Esther whom i sleep with me at cafe and mosque.you can get me any-time when you call on me. 00233266660472

JUST TELL HER YOU WANT TO TALK WITH ME ,WE TWO ALWAYS BE TOGETHER,HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

" - Alison Smith
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
Here's a new phone number from this email in my catcher account-

Quote:
Unfortunately I have tried calling you but your phone went on voice and moreso your voice mail is filled up.
Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I'm getting those replies today, too.

Here's a mini-bait I got from a check scammer-Feel free to bait this guy.

May 18, 2012
[email protected] 41.138.186.145/ Lagos
Quote:
Dear Mr Baiter Name Jr.
How are you doing today hope you are good please dnt be offended i was direct by Adam E David Esq. she has been a very good friend to me and my families please i have a business partner in your region who is owning me some part payment and also he has been on business trip for long and know he is willing to send the payment to my agent , my agent has relocate to were he reside in angola so this is the reason while was really looking for some body in the same region to received the part payment on my behalf so i discuse with my friend Adam E David Esq. so he direct me to you i want to plead if you can be of help to me and note that i wouldnt mine to give you 5% of the money .

Please if you agree to be of help to send me your details and your name were the payment will be issued to and your contact address that is all that is required from you .
Thank you very much your understanding .
My Regards,
Mr Satoru Sakamoto.

Quote:
Hi, how are you? I've been having problems with my computer. Did you get my last 2 emails? Please call me as soon as you can.
Baiter Name, Jr.
206 866-5732 or 323 786-0666

Quote:
Ok good please note that i did not received your email be advise that we await your response so that i will no what to do next and tell me if you can handle this payment then foward me your contact details.
My Regards.
Mr Sakamoto.

Quote:
Did you try both numbers because I don't have any messages from you. Please call me when you receive this email. Otherwise forget this business deal.

Thanks,
Baiter Name
(206) 866-5732 or (323) 786-0666

Quote:
Greetings,
How are you doing please be advise that i dont speak Englisg i make use of translator and why do you want make to call just tell me if you can not help me that is all i beleive you know that you are entitled to 5% of the money you are receiving from my partner so tell me what are you talking about?
Await your response

No ITP's were hurt in this bait.
Quote:
Here are my complete details.

Baiter Name, Jr.
125 Abandoned Building
2nd Floor
Seattle, WA 95125
206 866-5732 or 323 786-0666

Quote:
Greetings,
Thank you very much for your response please be advise that i will forward my businees partner to contact details so that you will contact him to know when is sending the payment to you.
Please be advise that you are to deduct 5% of the payment my debtor is sending to you ok.
And also always keep me posted in any development from your side so that i will instruct you on what to do next.
Thank you very much for your response.
Mr Sakamoto.

Quote:
Good, thanks. Still waiting for him to call me. I'll keep you posted.

Silly Name, Jr.

Quote:
Please i wanted to know if you have an Account with citizen bank or Chase bank please if you have just let me so that one of my parner can wire some funds to you.
Thank you sir.

Quote:
He still hasn't contacted me. How about Money Gram?

Quote:
Greetings,
How are you doing today hope you are good please you are to update me in respect of the payment issued to you.
Thank you fro your assistance.
Mr Sakamoto.

June 11, 2012
Quote:
No nothing yet. Do you think he could send another check?

Quote:
Ok let hope you will get it by tuesday ok because according to what is saying he said that he post the check via regular mail so let hope you will get it this week ok.
Have a nice day.
And also do you have account in citizen bank ?
My Regards,
Mr Sakamoto.

June 30, 2012
Quote:
I am keeping the money. hahahahaha
Goodby

July 2, 2012
Quote:
Greetings
You stated that you are keeping the money which we agreed on that you will be deducting 5% from the funds so please before we start have problem just tell me so that i will send you the information on how to send my money and also i ask you to send my partner some money in madrid you did not respond so tell me dont fuck with me ok that is my company funds orelse i will make sure i track you down and your entire families will be history .
Dont fuck with me i give you 46 hrs to update me on how you are going to remit my funds.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Mr Sakamoto.

July 10, 2012
Quote:
46 hours are over......thanks for the money....want to send me some more? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Greetings
How are you doing today you mean you have clear the check and do away with the money ?
Please be advise that the FBI will call you right away in respectof the money from my debtor and i ask you send some money to my creditor in madrid then all you could do is to keep the money to your self right i promise you that you must regret this.
Bye. i will get back to you.

August 1, 2012
Quote:
Can you send me some more money. I promise I will forward the money to you this time.
Thanks,
Silly Name

August 3, 2012
Quote:
i will make sure you loss your entire family
You are nothing but a *DELETED* i will get you dont worry your entire family are going to die very soon not on till you return my money you will fine peace i will make you loss your kids.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess the phone is still working...some random responses from the mugus

Quote:
Why are you asking me to call when I did called you and you told e wrong number and advised I should not call this number again.i called this number three days ago and you told me wrong number.what exactly are you trying to do?are you playing me?

Quote:
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I CALLED YOU TWO DAYS AGO AND PICK AND SAID THAT I SAW STOP CALING YOU THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM SO THAT IS WHEN I STOP TO CALL YOU

Quote:
I AM VERY SURPRISE FROM YOU THAT I CALLED YOUR NUMBER AND YOU PICKUP MY CALL AND MAKING FUNNY WITH ME BY ALLOWING THE MUSIC IN YOUR PHONE TO KEEP ON PLAYING ON MY EAR WHY?

[email protected] Wish I knew what happened here
http://j.mp/OBSMup
Quote:
SEE FOOLISH IGBO MAN GOAT HOW OYIBO GO REPLY LIKE THIS? YOU BE REALL SMALL BOY I GO FINISH YOU IF I SEE YOU BECAUSE I DEY LIKE DEAL WITH IDIOT LIKE YOU.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS,YOU PUT YOUR PHONE ON ANSWERING MACHINE AND ASK ME TO CALL YOU,BEAST

[email protected]

Quote:
how many times will i call you? i called and you never answer my calls so what else you want me to do? why not call me back since you dont wanna answer mine?

[email protected]

Quote:
ATTN: Ferdinand Lewis,

We want to inform you that we have contacted your phone number severally you refuse to pick up our call.

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Ferdinand Lewis,

Thanks for your mail reply, i have called your Provided Number several times today cannot connect, i dont know what the problem is
And lots more like this ... Very Happy

" - Alison Smith
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this tactic. This would be rather easy to program into an auto-responder and let the lads go crazy in bulk.

Is there a name for this kind of tactic? Just curious.....

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker, I don't think anyone's ever named it.

Some of this week's responses...
Quote:
Sorry for not using the secret code.i thought you were not serious.i will call you few minutes or one hour from now for discussion.

Quote:
What is the meaning of this,do you think i here to waste my fucking time with fellow like,i need not bother myself over your issue because you are never serious.If you are serious then call my number and if not forget about the whole thing.I don't beg,ok.Bye

Quote:
I tried many times to call your number and it ring and entered an answering machine which was foul and i cannot drop any massage on your phone.

Quote:
i have been calling you with the number that you gave me with our reverend phone number but i counld get you i don t know what is the problem darling

Quote:
i've tried calling you but all to no avail, anyway i will try and give you a call as you have stated in your previous email to me by 3:30am , which i will do, so kindly do stay close to your phone and expect my call by today

Quote:
Dear Brother,
I will call you, and listen i have been calling your line always on voice massage why? Please if you cannot keep your phone open i will never call it again

Quote:
You must received my voice messages and am wondering what must have stopped you from returning the call?

Quote:
i tryed to call you through out last week but your number was entering voicemail,i am not confortable with you because you did not tell me the truth about you,i don't want a joker or any one who will hurt my life,so if you want you can call me if you are really serious to do this business with me,i called your number but it was entering voice mail message,i hope you understand what i mean,this is my number call me for more details ok, +22508904744, I love you and god loves you two

Quote:
I have trying to rich no way the number is not correct please can you send me! the correct number or you call me with this number here please! +229-9948-3994.

Quote:
as requested i tried calling you but can't still get you as your mailbox is filled up.

Quote:
I called you the very day i sent you the specimen of the application letter but i could not get you in person on the phone so i droped a message to your voice mail. Today Wednesday, i have called the phone number you gave me more than 10 times here and the phone number could not go through.

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME MR.?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR NUMBER AND IT WILL RING AND ENTERED ANSWERING MACHINE AND YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE IS FULL THAT IT CANNOT TAKE ANY MASSAGE.
IF YOU CANNOT HEAR ROM ME, CAN'T YOU CAL ME?
IS THIS THE WAY OF DOING BUSINESS OVER THEIR USA?

Special recognition to this guy who has been around since May.
Ade Williams [email protected]
Quote:
Listen,you are making things more difficult to yourself simple thing you follow up bank instructions i had done much to call all these months but,you keep hiding to pick up my calls that i know OK?

Thank you,
Ade

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This really is an excellent modality and should be encouraged. Even without an automated reply system Gmail's autoresponder will double your fun for no real effort. The whole modality operates vastly over unity in terms of baiter effort vs mugu pain and bother, and I'd recommend it be more widely used. It may well also breed a lot of mistrust among the mugus, both of real victims and of each other, and I'll be doing more of it myself Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic