SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Flip it

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been going on for almost 2 months so I won't post everything. I have almost 70 with this one so far and a pig yesterday. I need to come at this one from a different angle and possibly get a sandtimer from it. He moves very slow towards the money.

Quote:

6/10/12

to me
Hello Derrick it`s me from 4ppl ..am emailing you with some little more about my self but before i want you to know that am really here for real..I am 27 years old .Am in Ghana with my family.I am a kind of person who loves nature so I usually go to the Zoo,gardens,beaches ..I amThoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, watch TV and cook, my interests are many..i study with an intitution that makes flowers ,cakes pastries in general i also work part time in a supper market..That`s the little i can say for now,hope to hear from you soon with something about you ...

Quote:
Hello Derrick,am happy you replied me here,anyway it seems we are all new to this internet thing,this is my second month on the internet,i started with blackplanet.com but all the guys i meet there wasn`t that serious ,they all seems to talk in the same manner..then i later tired 4ppl,that was when i emailed you and you replied me ,,honest Derrick you sound more serious than the others i have meet so far ,i hope you are serious and real as you say ..you are saying that you are interested in me,but you have not seen a picture of me yet..Anyway i will let my brother help me out to upload a pic of me tomorrow after work..if you are really interested in me then we have to get thing more serious ..hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Hello Derrick ,thanks for all you said ,yeah it`s good not to judge by what you just see,..you really sound for real,am off at work today but i have to go to school,it`s 8.23am here i will be back in the next 4hours..i like your picture,i will let my brother upload a picture of me so that i can send you .okay am off to school will check my email when am back to see if you emailed me..Cya

Quote:
Hello Derrick,i also understand all that you said,and besides that am really not afraid ,just that i wanna know more about you and what you do,,You always sound polite and gentile am hoping that this ends up with happiness for both of us..All the same don`t worry i called my brother so he will come and teach me how to do the uploads so that i can upload any pic when ever i want to..i asure you of a pic of me tomorrow but i wish you also get me another pic of you apart from the one you sent me..Am ending it here for today,,it`s 10.46pm here so and getting ready for bed, hope you have sweet dreams when you are going to bed and dream about me ..lol...

Quote:
Hello Derrick,you have bring some smiles on my face,am glad that we have some great feeling for each other.mom have already figured it out, she always ask me,why do you smile when ever you are emailing this particular guy..I will take this opportunity to say a hi to her for you and then tell her about us ..Yeah Derrick we will go far...Take care

Quote:
Hello Derrick,how are you doing today?I hope you are not working too hard,what my mom asked me this morning is that do i really trust you cos she knows the pain i have been in before..I told her i trust you and that you sound so real to me..So Derrick don`t let me down..i will take this opportunity to say thank you,for the concern and understanding you give abundantly.Distance never separates the heart that really cares though we have not meet each other yet but you are always in my thoughts Derrick...Hugs

Quote:
Hello Derrick,,it was a hell for me but am happy i have gotten over it and now i trust again..Thanks for all those sweet words ..Anyway Derrick are you afraid of marriage?I understand if you are since you told me your past one wasn`t that good..i know you like what you are seeing so am ,our electricity was off ..it came on about 20minutes ago..i was asleep but when the lights come on it woke me up ,so i had to check my email see if Mr.Derrick R emailed me or not..And you did ..lol.,it`s 2.16 am here i am going back to bed ..check on you in the morning ,am off at school and at work so am Home Alone tomorrow ...Cya

Quote:
Hello Derrick you are always sweet and so real ..Am Glad you enjoyed every little bit of me ..yeah that`s how i am naturally,but some guys take advantage of that and then latter hurt me...but i now believe that you are different from all the men i have met so far ..Age is just a number,i never knew i could get this from some one like you ...I very much believe that we will meet one day so i will get the chance to go with you see every thing that goes on at your working place ...i will give out my all in this relationship Derrick and i will give my mom a real kiss for you i promise .Am accepting all your kisses and am sending mine to you as well.....KISSES

It has taken me 2 weeks at this point to get to

Quote:
Hello Derrick,,i have a confession to make ,yeah i stole your heart..LOL(laugh out laud)..i have been quite busy yesterday and today,but at least am less busy now and home too..You don`t have to say a hi this to my mom cos she said i should say a hi to you for her this time..I think she likes you..Your really lucky cos mom always strict at previous men...your very Special to me and mom here i promise .Kisses

Quote:
Hello Dear,I can see that we both have our hearts in this .The Heart is a fragile thing, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious thing. let`s handle each other`s heart with care.All love that has not friendship for its base, Is like a mansion built upon the sand .Honestly Derrick i see you as my best friend and my dream husband .Am i right to think about that ?..Take care Dear ..Kisses and hugs

Quote:
Hello sweetheart ,i have been lazy today.i woke up around 11am .i really don`t sleep that much but i guess i did cos i was tired..I am very happy today Guess what,, i dreamt about us,,we were in one of the restaurants having dinner when you supriced me with a ring .i was soo happy,we kissed each other for a while and every body else was happy for us ....Derick am very happy today ..Please make my dream come true ..I love you with all my heart here .Am home i will come on to check on you again .Take care

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,,You are the first thing on my mind ,i just woke up it`s 7.08am ..i will have to go to work around 10 and return 4.30pm.....I am sorry i wasn`t able to reply to yesterday ,i was really busy with mom at the kitchen and later run an errant for her as well .i return home very tired so i didn`t go the computer...Derrick am very glad to know that your mom likes me and will be glad to make a family with you all .I will be bless to have kids with you Dear ..True love is hard to find i have also been in so many bad things ,but i see you have come a long way 50+...I can say boldly that, now the wait is over ..You have me for real and forever i will give you my all..I truly love you Derrick ,You are a dream come true to me ..Take care my Love .KISSES

Disaster strikes on July 4th

Quote:
Hello sweetheart i love and miss you so much..Anyway Honey mom is very sick and have been admited in the hospital since monday..I have been with her always.i had to sleep in the hospital and takecare of her..She is doing okay today so i came home to email and let you know was going on...I LOVE You with all my heart Derrick

July 11th brings this and the WU comes the next day

Quote:
Hello My Love,
Mom and I are doing okay,just that am sad and frustrated.To make this short,i went out to pay the house bills today,which is the electricity ,water and internet bills but i forgot the most important thing,Food Stuffs.I spent all the money on the bills forgetting food stuffs ,Now there is no other money else where until next month.The little money i saved was wasted when mom was sick.
I really feel am depreciating my pride as a woman but i have to do this.I need your help Derick,I want you to help me with the food stuffs just for this month.
I know you are a very busy and hard working man so i wouldnt like to waste your time on shopping ,packaging and shipping,so i suggest you send me some money so that i buy them here rather,that is if you are willing to help.
I don`t know how this will sound to you but i really need your help .
I love you with all my Heart Derrick.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,Mom and I are doing okay,,i also understand all that you have to say ,,you really have to do something about this for me because things are getting bad,Honestly it`s left with 2cups of rice which when i cook for dinner tomorrow and Monday that`s all ,there will be nothing left at all..with the money transfer companies,you have to go there with cash ,and i know your money is locked by the accountant,Honey I think you have to get some cash from someone being your family member or a friend so that you send it to me through the money transfer because i don`t have an account for the money until later when i create something international ..Please try your best for me because things are getting critical...I love you

The constant beg, nag and refused follow until he has an idea.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart ,i have got an idea,,i want to ask you if i can borrow some money here from my friends and then later i can go create an a account later where you can send me money ,then i withdraw and pay them ,what do you think?should i ?That`s if you are still willing to help.,and if you are how much should i take?I love you so much Darling

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,,how are you doing today ,i have been very busy ,i came home just an hour ago ..I am very tired ,,anyway sweetheart ,i can borrow money to open and get some food stuffs as well ..so now tell me how much should i take for the food stuffs and the account ??I love you soo much bebe how you are doing okay and not working so hard .I love you more than you know .

Quote:
Hello Derrick,how are you doing ?anyway the internet was off that was why i wasn`t able to reply you early ,we are doing okay here i went for 800.00 eight hundred dollars..Is it okay ?Also i want to ask you that what bank should i create the account ?give me some banks that can do the transfer,so that i see which one is here in the country ,so that i create one there,,then you send me the money easily ..I love and miss you a lot .Kiss

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,Am sorry if i took soo much,but things are very difficult down here,prices of things are very expensive...Yeah i would be so glad to learn how to cook some of your foods when i get there .Honey mom was very happy when i got the money ,she said i should say a big thank you to you for us ...
Honey about the account what bank should i go and create the account there ?Name a back that you can make the transfer easily,so that i go create the account .
If not so too,i would still prefer you to use one of those money transfers that i mentioned previously,that ones,i need not to create any account all you have to do is to go there with cash in hand and send it thru the information i gave you .Either than that i think you should Name a bank that you can make that international transfer .
I have really missed you ,and how is work going ?I love you Derrick you are special to me .Big Kisses and hugs

He did not get to the account for a few days and then the pres died and we are finally at

Quote:
Hello Dear Derrick,How is your day going?anyway i was able to create the account...Honey the whole country is morning the death of our President it a petty..And am going to take good care of you so you wont also die that way i Promise.Derrick i have really made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you .I have felling in love with you.and i believe you are the right one for me .I love you
This is the bank info
Name:
Account number:1271010096132
Branch:K.N Circle
Swift code:GHCBGHAC

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have been back and forth with no real metion of the money of late. This one is very patient.

Quote:
Honey i have also missed you soo much,I thinking about you ,honestly Derrick,i was worried,i didnt know what was going on ..Mom was worried too..
You shouldn`t have thought that i may have fund another,,Like i said will give out my all,i will never turn my back on you Derrick you are a good man,i Promise to be with you forever I love you for Real Derrick am not her for games or Jokes.
I wasn`t checking my emails because i have no one to read from apart from you ,,I had a feeling to check my email to se if you emailed,and you did ,but i realized yoou sent the meail yesterday...Derrick don`t ever have doubt if you have any about me,because am really for real.
Am glad you are back home,,tI think you have to rest for a while before you go back to work ,what do you think?That will be the best.
I Love you Sweetheart.Kisses

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
I knew you will be thinking of stuffs like that,but i Promise never to let you down,,i will give out my all in this relationship ,because you have shown me you are a real man who take care of responsibilities,,Had it not to be you ,,we wouldn`t know how to come up with those food stuffs ,i really appreciate it ,,Am not a bad person Derrick, i will not be ungrateful ..I will love you no matter what and how..Am off to evening schedule of work,,will be back in the next 2hours..Big Kisses and Hugs .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Dear,Sorry for the delay ,i now home from a long schedule at work,,You are really making me understand and know more about your job,i like that ..
Honey i feel like you fell bad about your body size,,I have promise you that i will love you no matter what ,and i really mean what ever i say,,Love doesn`t mater if the person slim or fat ..All that matters is the heart.
I truly Love you Derrick..Be expecting a suprice from me tomorrow okay
Big Kisses and Hugs

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
Sorry for the delay in responses,it was due the the bad internet connection here..I miss you,.I know you have already figured out the suprice I was talking about ,another picture of me,How are you doing?
Its good to know that you dont feel bad about your body size also good to hear that it have even saved you from some injuries at work.This tells me how special you are.
Hmm about my work here ,it`s simple,I work in a big shopping mail down here,I work at two different places they pay per the hours you work,,So I use my time wisely in other to fit in the two places i work .Am a sales girl both places ,i sell cosmetics at one place and women shoes at the other...I work for about 3hours both places,and any times i close from one,i have about 3hours break before the other one starts..the shopping mail runs 24hrs service ,so the more you work the more they pay you .When i close from my first schedule i came home to eat my lunch prepared by mom,hung around with her at home watching tv,doing some house chores or some times run errant for her, it depends,but mostly its my lunch and the time i spend with her..I then go back after 3hours and return around 7 ,7.30pm(am closed for the day) to eat dinner.Saturdays are different,i go to work sometimes ,i don`t sometimes,,,,,,,I don`t work on Sundays
Aside that am a caterer .People order foods for their parties ,weddings and the like.And i prepare it for them .I usually do the cooking on Sundays .
That`s all about my jobs honey....
Mom says Hi and yes i kissed her for you .. I love you so much Derrick ...Big kisses and Hugs .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
How are you doing today ?Are you working or not ..Honey am homes relaxed but not that happy today Derrick..My friend who i bored the money from for our food stuffs came here today ,and asked me about the money ,,Sweetheart can you please call your bankers so that they make the payment,i really have to pay her by the close of the week..Am not in a good mood today dear,She talked a lot and i feel embarrassed.
Am home dear i will be on again to check on you .I love you

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,Am sorry for the delay in responds once again ,,it`s the internet connection ,we did good the other day and we are still doing good .
How about you sweet heart?I hope you are doing okay and not working too much .
Honey please try your best and make the bankers send the money to me soon,because my friend now need her money back ,,and it`s bothering me ..
I love you soo much honey .Kisses and hugs

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Dearest,I was busy the whole of yesterday,with work and other errant i run for mom ,Sweetheart ,i feel bad to hear your health condiction,,I know everything will be well with you just have to have the believe in your self as i told you previously and the Most High will see you though.
Sweetheart i still don`t understand why your bankers are delaying with the payment,,please check on them for them to make it fast because i really don`t like how my friend is behaving towards me because of her money,,please do some thing fast Derrick in order to end the embarrassment for me.
I Love you Always Honey.kisses and hugs

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
It always bothers me when i hear these ,I am very sorry about the situation,,All i can do now is to help in prayers for the Most High to heal you .I worry a lot when i hear there Honestly..I love and miss you a lot .
Dear,can you please call and asked your bankers if the money has been transferred.I don`t wanna go to the bank again and see that the money is not yet in .Mom has started worrying because my friend keeps coming to our house to ask of the money ,,and we can`t take the embarrassments any more.Please do something.
I love you more than you can imagine Derrick.Please be well,i know you do believe .KISSES.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My lovely Husband,
Am always blessed to hear from you especially when am hearing that you are doing okay now ,Keep it up for me Derrick,,Because i want you save and sound till we meet each other in person.
Now my worry is the money,,Do you want me worrying my dear?I haven`t heard anything from you,i went to the bank on Tuesday but there was nothing in,what`s going on i really have to know,now my friend is on my nerves..Honey please call your bank to verify if they sent it as they said they will resend...
Am ending here with much love,kisses and hugs .

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon Derrick,i haven`t been on because of i was having problems with my internet,it reconnected just 15minutes ago,,I hope you are doing great and still taking your meals.
Derrick now i have been to the bank so many times and am even tired of going there ,Why don`t you want to send me the money .Do you have any doubts about me ,what do you have in mind that you don`t want to send me the money,Now my mom is very sad and at a bad sharp,,she even saying if you knew you wouldn`t send us the money ,you shouln`t have allowed us to go borrow it..my friend is now on my nerves ,I am begining to think that you don`t want me any more,,You should have told me earlier on,,You have made me fall in love with you with all my heart ,and now look at what you are doing to me,,,You made me go borrow the money and now you don`t wanna send me the money for me to pay her..
Think about what you are doing,is it a good thing to say something ,that you wont do,,,Is that the best,..Think deep.
I wont give up the love i have for you,maybe you will.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope you and mom are doing well today. I am very confused by your mail baby. I see that the money has still not arrived to you but where in the world did you two come up with all of these lies about me? I am disgusted that either of you would think or even say such things. I never thought of you as the type to do such things honey.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
We are not saying bad things about you ,that`s what it look like,that you don`t wanna send the money because you have some doubts ,,A banker i spoke to at the bank said,the money would have reflected if it was sent,and since it have not,that means i wasn`t even sent at the first place..At first i sujested western union or money gram,but you said no,because you want a prove to show if it was really me ,you made me go create a bank account which i can receive money sent from overseas,With all this bank registrations which prove that it`s really me,,,What else do you want me to do to show that am real and love you for real but not any other thing .
This banker have made me understand that the money was never sent.
I still wont up up the love i have for you maybe you will.

Good day my love! I hope you are all doing great. Your banker has only made you understand that the money has not reflected in your account. Nothing more. He has no idea if it was ever sent. I have tried to ask my banker the problem but he either cannot or will not tell me what is going on. He did say the money was sent both times but never went through.

Quote:
Good Evening,Derrick I hope you are doing okay,,Honestly am not feeling that well because of what`s going on now,,So what do we do now that they can`t transfer the money..Why don`t you use a money Transfer company,Money Gram or western union ,that`s the simple and best way now.
My friend is really on my nerves ,Mom is very worried ,what do we do now .

Good morning honey! I hope all is well with you and mom today. I have been trying to figure out what to do with this and all I can really think of is to resend the transfer. I am half tempted to send it through the mail but there would be no way to keep track of that. What I will not do is make use of any company that allows itself to be used for criminal purposes. Honest people do not use western union or any place like it.

Quote:
Good afternoon Derrick,
How are you doing ?Since you don`t wanna send it thru a money transfer company like i mentioned ,and also now that the transfer is not going though ,why don`t you send me a present maybe an Album which includes your working pictures and your pictures too as well,then you add the money to it at the back side..You can send it though Fedex,and i will get it within the next 3days..Fedex is a good company and they can get it to me..What do you think?
Tell me what you thing about this idea,if you are comfortable with that ,i will give you my address so that we use this mean.
I love you Sweetheart..Please make me happy,i need to pay my friend

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope all is well with you and mom today. Your idea is a good one but I don't think you recall where I am at. I have no access to albums or pictures here aside from what is on my computer. It will be several weeks yet before I change location again.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,Sorry for the delay in responds, it was the same old story,bad internet connections.
Anyway,Now that you don`t have pictures at your working site,why don`t you buy a teddy bear and add the money to it in an envelope and send it though Fedex ,that way i will receive it within three days.
I love you Derrick ,For Real.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening my love! I hope you and mom are doing well there. Honey, I don't think you are understanding that I am at work. There is no way to buy things out here. I can't just get in my pickup and run to the stores. I am here until the job is finished sweetheart. I will be happy to do one of the things you have mentioned when I am finished here though.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
How are you doing ??Hope you are doing okay ,,anyway when will you get work done so that you do these ?
Serah is still on my nerves,,Mom already down ,,
I have believe in you Derrick,,
I love you a Lot ..Big kisses and hugs
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening baby doll! I hope you are enjoying the day there. What did you mean when you said mom is down honey? I hope it is nothing bad.

It is impossible to put a specific time or date to this job being finished but I am guessing around 2-3 weeks from now if everything goes well. We did get surface set already and are getting the mud weight up as we are about to get into another formation. As I look at my Totco right now, we are 9,158 feet deep. We will TD this job somewhere near 11,500. The log from another well nearby shows a good zone right in that area but we are almost 1/4 of a mile from that well so the formation depth will vary.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,,
2 to 3weeks is too much,can`t to take a day off and go to town to do this all,,,
If not then you are trying to tell me you wont send me the money......I have been patience enough, now i understand the you won`t send me the money,after you mad me go borrow it from her,,,now i have to go through all this pain .

Where's the love baby?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back! I sent this at the end of the last contact

Darling, I am seeing a totally different woman here. You have been patient enough? Really? I made you do something? I don't seem to recall that. You have known my job situation all along. I don't even go home. This is not new baby.

Your love went right out the window here. Now I see where things really stand.

Just now I get

Quote:
Hello Derick,
I saw that you didn`t wanna help me with that money you made me go borrow,,Anyway am here to tell you that i have managed to pay my friend,,Now Living is very hard here in Ghana ,So i have decided to travel to USA to start up a living..Can you help me with come there?I will need something like invitation there.
I want you to know that i still do think about you..

Round 2 coming up!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phillipa, you do not need an invitation to get here. As I understand it, a tourist or student visa can accomplish this. Have you got a plan here of what you will do when you get here or is this a hasty decision? I am not mad at you but I just don't know where w stand right now. I know it was not pretty in our last mails.

Quote:
Hello Derrick,
Am sorry about what have happened to you,But the truth is that mom is not happy with you cos of what you made us pass through..She doesn`t know i emailed you.
I still think and love you Derrick,,But i was hurt by want you did to us...But now am okay,I manege to pay my friend back,,
I have a lot i can do when i come to the USA,,I can be a cook at hotels i have read and know a couple i can be employed in several states,I have the qualifications, aside this one i can do others like sales girl ,like what i do here ,at least it will pay better than what i take here ,one other reason why i would love to come to USA is to come and prove you wrong.
How best you help me come there Derrick ?
I still Love you Derrick..Don`t know about you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
How are you doing?Sorry for the Delay,it was due to the bad internet connection,,it`s now working a bit okay,,,
Honestly Derrick,i think you should be blamed,,,you should have said you can`t or wont help at the first place,but you gave the go ahead and even made me go create a bank account but nothing,when i suggested western union or money gram you disagreed too at last when i suggested for FedEx by means of a gift too you didn`t ..Mom analysed everything to me and i saw that you didn`t really wanted to send the money cos we got about 3 ways that could be possible,
I later sat down,thought about thing deeply and saw that you didn`t wanted to send the money due to one or two reasons..Which one maybe you have doubt about me.
I was very hurt when i was thinking about that,,,It hurts more when i truly love you whiles you doubt me.
I sat to think about many things to prove you wrong,,
Honestly i emailed you back again because i truly love you ,,I also think about you each and everyday since things went astray with as..Honestly things have been astray here for me too in terms of living,,So i decided to come travel to USA to make the living there for a while ,cos like i said am the bread winner here,,so i will be sending my mom some money while am there...And aside the living ,it`s some thing which will help in this relationship,at least it`s going help me prove you wrong .
I have spoken to about three travel and tour companies they can help in a way...So tell me how best can you help me get there? I truly Love you Derrick Believe me...

What the hell. Short and sweet

Good morning my angel! I see no matter what I am going to be blamed. I guess I just have to accept it and try to move on. I have wide shoulders for a reason. Please, tell mom I am sorry for what I have done.

I am just going to say I love you P, then shut my fingers up.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wont email you back if i don`t Love you,,Now i have let the past be the past,,The most important was that i was able to pay my friend,,So now am cool,,I love you Derrick i have forgiven and forgot the past ,I understand,,some times one have to think very deep,and it`s good you did,,you thought of this,and may even still be thinking of this relationship,,All i can a sure you of is that i love you and hope to prove it to you,
I will talk to mom,and let her understand that i still love you ,,We have to try hard,nothing good comes easily,
I love you Derrick,,again how best can you help me get there ?
Much love kisses and Hugs

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My queen, I am kicking myself here over this mail. I know you and I love one another. that is not an issue. The end of your message causes me concern though. Maybe I am just not getting the meaning through the computer, I have to ask you and see if we can figure this out honey.

how best can you help me get there ?

Angel, this was the question at the end of your mail and it disturbs me a bit. Is this only about helping you to make a life apart from me? Is this about us being together and you have a specific need? I don't know what to think baby. You are right it is not easy and we need to work at this if it is to happen. I am asking for some clarification here. Please point me in the proper direction. You know every idiot has a good woman showing him the way. I need my guide baby!

No reply so let's send

My queen, where are you? I am worried you are not answering me.

Got this just hours later.

Quote:
Hello My love,
First of all i have to ask you how you are doing ??I hope things are better now(your health)..I have been very busy with work these days,because things are very hard here ,,so i have to work extra more hours ..I haven`t been on the computer for awhile,,Sorry for the delay in responds Dear.
Derrick,I really love you with all my Heart ,and am Happy you know that..Here am also blessed to know that you love me too..
I finally told mom that we have started emailing each other,,I explained everything to her,all she got to say was that,,she knew you where thinking too much,,and also told me to give you a second try if only i still love you.Not mad at you any more she understood everything.
With the love I know is not an issue as you said...Please start to look at things here,now we both know with the love,is not an issue,that means we both love each other.
I don`t want to hide this from you,Honestly the main reason why i wanna come there is to prove you wrong,that is if you were having any doubts about the love i say i have for you..at the begining i told you i love you no matter what and how you may look like.And i still mean what i said,,Love is something subjucted the Heart and nothing else,I have my Heart into this.I really love you Derrick.
Also,like i have ben saying in my previous emails,and at the begining of this mail,things are very hard here lately,,So i guess things brought up by it self,,
I wanna come prove you wrong,and also I see America to be the leading country in the whole world,a place to make it if you are really determined,And in all too,the person i want to prove wrong is in America...You have to get answer to my question by now,,Is not to make a life apart from you,also it is not about us just living together in other for me to have a specific need.
I love you for real and want to be with you,to show you the love that i have for you also get the chance to work at a more wided and better place compered to here.
Honestly i have selected 5 travele and tour companies here who am talking to,i want to see the best our of these 5,,so i will tell you more if only you will help if i need any help to come there.
I love you,Kisses and hugs Derrick

Cellphone - web store
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read all of the above. You are clearly torturing this Vlad Thumbs up

It has mentioned both you using a courier and it travelling to USA. How about sending it something via ESCargo, or even better, meeting it at a Safari Hotel in an adjacent country? http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215331
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That is definitely what I am thinking of here. I was leery of sending him the package earlier. I didn't think he was completely hooked yet. I'll try to manipulate him a little and see where he takes it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely queen! How are you and mom today? I am very happy that she is not upset with me. You know I adore her. She is a wise and sweet lady. I could never be mad with her.

I am doing about as well as could be expected given all this that I have been through. I am nervously awaiting my new scan at the end of this month to see if I am at least a little better than before. I'm a bit afraid of it given the coughing I have been doing at times and the scratchy throat that seems to be ever present.

Baby, I am glad you tell me honestly that you want to come to and prove me wrong. Now, to be honest with you in return, I don't like this. You are not wanting to come out of love it is more like vengeance and I don't think this is good.

You know I want to make you my wife. I want to be with you forever and raise a family if we are so blessed. I don't want to just live with you and I certainly could not see raising children in a household where there is tension.

I do think we need to find out what is needed and deal with these little issues now. I want you here, but only if you truly want to be here. There is opportunity here for a person like yourself that is not afraid to work.

Let's fix us angel! There are only small things to work at and we can get there.

I love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He got testy over that last one but he's still here

Quote:
It seems you didn`t read my email well,,,i made it clear that i Love you with all my heart ,but aside that i want to come to prove you wrong if you didn`t believe i love you ..please go back and read the email well..
I love you .

I know you love me just as I love you. That is not a question here. I need no proof baby. If you want to be here, we need to do this. If it is only above proving a point sweetheart, it is not proper. I seem to be stepping on my own thing here baby but I am looking for clarity not a fight. I hope you still love me even though I look horrid telling you what I am thinking.

I should just shut up now and say I love you!

------Two separate mails here-------

My lovely queen! Where are you? Are you upset with me or are you working?

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
How are you doing ?I hope you are doing okay,,You know i have been working alot these days don`t think that am avoiding you ,Am not up set with you ,You really don`t have to hide your feelings from me,,it`s good you tell me what you think.
Also you are right,it`s not a fight we just have to make things clear that`s all,,I Love you with all my heart Baby boy..
Am very tired and need some rest.
Am happy that Mom is still likes you ...She says Hi
Big kisses and hugs ,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet queen! How are you and mom today? I do know that you have been working a lot but I also know that the discussion was not exactly agreeable all around so I was not sure. You know I'm not going to hide my thoughts from you and it tends to scare me when I tell them to you. I never know what your reaction will be.

I hope you are getting plenty of rest baby! I know you work hard.

I am very glad that mom is not too mad at me. I adore her!

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,We are doing okay here and how are you doing yourself ?I just hope and pray you are doing okay..Am still not less busy,,still on tight schedules ,,I work more extra hours..
Am very happy that we managed to settle every problem we were having,,Am very Glad things are now all right .
Mom is being helpful here as well,Talking to the travel and tour companies whiles am away to work.she wants to find out the best agent or company..we will let you know what goes on when we find the best one.
I love you with all my heart .Just be strong and healthy for me,please take good care of your self for me till am there to take care of you.
Big Kisses and Hugs

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet treasure! How are you and mom today? I think we all know that communication is the key to solving problems. I think you and I are proof that it works.

Please hug and kiss mom for all she is doing for us. Tell her she is very special to me!

Get your rest as you need it baby doll. I know you are working and you don't have to answer anything right away. I will still be here when you have time for it.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,How are you doing ??i Hope you are doing okay,by the grace and caring of our Lord,,Am very happy about the way things have turned out to be again,,Now i can see that we were truly meant to be,,You were the one i was waiting for.
Am working alot and thanks for understanding,,but like you always know,,i will get to you the least chance i get free..Mom says hi.
I love you Derrick.Kisses

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic