SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Reality Shifter: A Lad who changes facts and trusts that you won't notice.

Back in April

Quote:
My father is a minister and was killed by the Gnassingbe Eyadema(presidents) family and they are still hunting my family that is why i desided to leave the country with some of my father properties.
My name is Emmanuel 4gyare I am based in Togo and my father a former Politician and Businessman .
During the crisis in Togo my father a politician and a business man had to ship me in a truck filled with Waste . I had to hide in the truck with the gold consignment box in order to be able to escape the Rebels and run out of the country to Ghana borders and with the help of An old woman - I was lucky to enter Ghana safely.she advised i move abroad and start a new life.

In July

Quote:
Please my condition is as that of a refugee but how can I be a refugee in my own country Ghana.
My parents are Ghanaian due to the death of my parents my uncle has been fighting to claim the lands belonging to my parents even my school fees has not been paid.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that a fact Smile

The Talkie (Illiteratus Chaticum) Lad who writes emails as if he is talking to you on the phone.

Quote:
Hello,

My Good Friend this is the President of Nigeria talking to you, how are you today, sorry for intruding into your privacy, please

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a business man had to ship me in a truck filled with Waste .

I hope it was septic tank waste. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In denial lad (represso memoria)

Quote:
Dearest One . I am Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am Currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who lead the death of my father at all costs.

Received today.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, more like the lad rarely catches up on the news.

The Unknowing (Agnomenus Nulcurrentia) Sick and needy lad who isn't very up to date with current events.

Scammedout, a bit of a head scratcher ..

How about

The Stinkymental Journey (Scammedouticum garbagus) A refugee lad who claims to have been shipped in a trunk full of waste.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Wowwow, no decision on The Reality Shifter?

Meanwhile, from the same Lad, two new categories... ?

The Worried Well: a Lad who complains of his malaria, but has the energy for sport.

17 July
Quote:
I am a little sick and just left the hospital -my chest pain and -malaria fever.

18 July
Quote:
I am on medication. malaria is serious. it kills alot here in africa.

(But he won't be able to travel!)

19 July
Quote:
I am strong now. The malaria is gone , am just taking some rest now and doctor said i need to eat good food and sleep under a mosquito net.
my health is back again. You know africa is like mosquito continent . Dont Laugh!

20 July
Quote:
My health is fine. Africa is a continent with its own problems which you know as a peace keeping officer before...
The doctor told me am fine health wise , malaria is a minor issue.

20 July
Quote:
I am going out to play foot ball with some friends .

Game Name Changer: a Lad who sends an email in one name, but signs with another name.

Earlier, a doctor had written to Mal:

Quote:
Emmanuel 4gyare requested health report be sent to you.
He is in good health condition.
All he needs is good rest and food to eat.
Please see attached health report for your perusal.
Dr. Clara 4vemaria

But the doctor wrote back to a query from Mal... (emphasis added)

Quote:
This hosptal is connected to all airport. Emmanuel 4gyare is fine for any trip to Australia or anywhere in the world.
Regards,
Emmanuel 4gyare

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Yastreb,
There seem to be several lads who forget the facts in either their initial mails or what they tell you via chat. Just been reading a recent one of yours..

I've been reviewing this post to see if we have already got one.
I'm a bit pissed as my master list got deleted when my subs ran out.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Yastreb,
Good news, these go in.

The Reality Shifter (Yastrebicum realitus) A lad who changes facts from his initial script, such as his entire family history, and trusts that you won't notice.

may be related to

The AutoBiographer (Tohellicum biogus) Lad who sends you his lengthy and detailed bogus life history, complete bullshit else wise.

The Well Enough (Yastrebicum malaria) A lad who purports to be suffering from a life threatening disease , for example malaria, but still apparently has the energy to play sport.

Thumbs up

We do however have

The Changeling (Tohellicum renamus) Accidentally changes his character name mid scam, but still claims to be the same person.

Wink

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From scammedout's post

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221410

The Drone (Persistia hummus) Lad who completely ignores your simple questions and proceeds to send you reams of scripted drivel about their non-existent characters life, intentions for the money you will send them and philosophical reasons why you should believe their crap.

The Economic downturn (Illiteratus econimus) Lad who confuses economic terms. Using them in entirely the wrong context in an attempt to sound competent in financial dealings.

Quote:
I have authenticated the genuineness of the money by randomly selecting some pieces and spending it in the open market. It is non counterfeit but real.

Do you mean you went to a market which was open and spent it Rolling Eyes

The Letting a draft (Persistia draftus) Persistent lad who wastes his own time writing out a legal draft when prompted when you change the agreed sum to be given to you from his fund.

Quote:
2. That Master Jacob Noah Jr further agreed that 60% of the total sum shall immediately accrue to Ethelius Mantacoram Draconis for his assistance after the transfer of the said fund to his bank account number ............ in the above reference bank while 40% will be for my investment in the future shall also accrue to Ethelius Mantacoram Draconis for his management of my 40% to enable me further my education.
However, for this purpose 5% of the total sum has been agreed by Master Jacob Noah Jr and Ethelius Mantacoram Draconis, to be mapped out on impress basis to cover all expenses which he may have incurred before the transfer of the fund to his account while the remaining 37.25% shall be invested in my name with his help.

rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a lad who asks you to return a digital photograph of his fake passport?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221177

Quote:
And what you have to do now is to return back my photo copy of my international pass port.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I've seen that a few times - as if the Lad has the idea that he's sent you his only copy and if you don't return it, he's lost it.

Meanwhile...

Et In Arcadio Ego: Lad who assures you that where he lives is a place of peace and tranquillity.

Quote:
Lad: you are 100 percent save under my custody want you decide to come

Lad: .... our country does not permit moving with guns
Lad: we move freely
Lad: with harm
Lad: yes

Lad: moving with guns is against the law of my country
Lad: am sorry but that is law of my country for your own safty in my country
Lad: but i will assure 100percent security

Lad: we have many tauthorities using guns to protect officials like you
Lad: not every body
Lad: is permited to use gun

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an extreme case of The Changeling from an opening script (emphasis added):

Quote:
Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is MR. PETER OKORO...

Blah blah blah your name and your fund valued $4.8 million dollars blah blah your fund will be wired into your account immediately ok blah blah

Thanks and remain bless, my regards to your family.
MR Phillip ANDERSON

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rattlesnake wrote:
How about a lad who asks you to return a digital photograph of his fake passport?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221177

Quote:
And what you have to do now is to return back my photo copy of my international pass port.

Haha, how about

The Certified Copy (Rattlesnakicum Certifius) Lad who asks you to return the original copy of a scanned document or photograph they sent you.

The Et In Arcadio Ego (Yastrebicum harmonius) Lad who assures you that the war torn and famine ravaged country he lives in is actually a place of peace and tranquillity with little or no crime.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pardon (Persistia forgivnus) Time wasting lad who asks for forgiveness from you before he will proceed with his scam (or business as he calls it).

Quote:
Subject: am sorry for lettig you down

Am very sorry, it was all my fault, and am very sorry, it was my father's illness and deaths that caused this, am so sorry okay?
Since i have lost my father to the death, a lot of things have happen, our mining company as been associated with another mining company.
This was done because we don't have some for shipping international and some other document needed, so they asked us to join together with a mining company in order to have these document, so our company cant ship internationally unless we have these document....am very sorry once again my friend.
Am asking for your forgiveness for letting you down in front of your friends... am so sorry my friend.
I really wanted to do business with you.
i have a business proposal for you but i want you to forgive me before we could talk about it...okay?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic