SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sicko targets men with Prostrate cancer.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this one on a UK prostate cancer forum. I happen to have the disease. Most men are over 50 who have this disease and due to the treatment most will have some form of sexual disfunction and in many cases no interest in sex at all. However, Prisca need not know that , so feel free to waste as much of her(his?) time as you wish.

I am Interested in you ([email protected])
My name is Prisca i am tall, good looking and caring loving and perfect body figure lady. i saw your profile today at prostatecanceruk. and be delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for,Remember that color, language or distance don't matter in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me back through my email ([email protected]) so that I can send my picture directly to you.
Kiss
Prisca.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know a man who would love to write back to her Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justwhistle wrote:
I know a man who would love to write back to her Twisted Evil

Does he slap hard Shocked

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can if you want Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can if you want Wink

In the mean time, maybe your friend should get a visit from 93 year old Albert. He doesn't have long to live, and he suffers from alzheimers. Seems he can never remember which side of WW2 he fought on Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So here she is, I don't think this is a romance scam as she appears to be Dakkars answer to Cinderella - with a few million tucked away from her wiked stepmother!

Quote:
Hello My Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail today. How is your day? Mine is very cold over here in Dakar Senegal. I am happy to know you and considering the Fact That I got your contact through the site in the Internet in search of trusted person who Can assist me. I am Prisca Siako William 23 years old female from the Republic of Liberia, the Daughter of Late Dr. William Siako. My late father was a medical doctor and contractor to the state of Liberia. He won the last urban development project in Monrovia before he was assassinated by some criminal stormed our home in the form of Rebels During the previous political Conflicts in my country Liberia.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment Which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father since i am the only Surviving of my father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and Other Valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I Kept My Father's File Which contained some important documents. Now I am presently staying in the orphanage home in Dakar Senegal. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of U.S. $ 3.6 Million in one bank in Dakar Senegal with my name to the next of kin Which was later moved to an European bank instructed by my late father before his death. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager Told Me That Being an orphan here in Senegal, my status According to the local law does not authorize me to Carry Out the operation. However, he advised me to Provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decided to seek for your help in Transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. Indicated your interest as you to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name to the next of kin. It is my intention to compensatory you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance Shall be my investment capital in any profitable venture Which you will recommend to me, as you know that i have no any idea about foreign investment.

In the church I met Reverend Father Emmanuel George the Reverend Father who is in charge of the parish church in this orphanage home. He has Been very nice to me since I cam here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female's hostel because the orphanage home have two hostels one for men then the other for women.

Please all communications Should Be through this email address only for confidential purposes, English is my favorite language, attach here is my picture for you, so that you will know how much my heart needs your help. Meanwhile I will like you to call me with Reverends phone, the Phone number is (+221-763404460) if you call, Please Tell Him That You want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. please call me today. and i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Please do not forget to call me.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.

Yours sincerely.
Prisca Siako.

Phil won't be able to phone her Reverend as he is deaf due to the Chemotherapy (this is a subject close to my heart as I lost my husband to cancer eighteen months ago) -so it's all going to be done by email.

She enclosed a photo of a winsome young girl, soz not buying it!
Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
I can if you want Wink

Send Old Albert my regards. I remember him well. Does he still get aggressive when he forgets his medication?

Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justwhistle wrote:
(this is a subject close to my heart as I lost my husband to cancer eighteen months ago)

She enclosed a photo of a winsome young girl, soz not buying it!
Twisted Evil

Sorry to hear about your husband. I am in similar boat myself.

I got a similar reply from the Lad like you which was not what I expected.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil sent this -

Quote:
Hello Proska

I am touched by your plight, so much so that, and I do hope you don't mind, I informed my branch of the Worshipful Acolytes of the New Kingdom at our meeting last night. The brotherhood were deeply shocked by your story and to a man wanted to help you. So I am delighted to tell you that we have adopted you! You now have 21 stepfathers all of whom would love to welcome you into their home and will do anything to help you escape from your current predicament.

To this end we are setting up a fighting fund to get you out of that awful place, last night alone our collection reached £900, and I expect there will be more to come as not all our members were present.

We decided to publicise your brave and plucky fight throughout our organisation with the aim of securing all 4000 members to subscribe to your fighting fund.

I wonder would you be able to write a letter setting out all the woe's which have befallen you since your fathers death and forward it to me so I can read it out at our next meeting, which is Friday night. I am sorry for the haste but last nights meeting was just a small get together, mutual stimulation night, Friday nights are our big boys all together meetings so many more members will be present, if all our branch members donate a fiver each that will make a running total of £5900. in our first week.
So you can see we should be more than able not only to get you out of that hell hole but to set you up when you escape.

Please be a good girl and do your studies, try hard not to aggravate your gaolers, or fall foul to the temptations which must surround you. We will soon be able to rescue you. We are impressed with your courage and spunk, keep it up, do not loose hope all is not lost!

Your new Godfather

Phil

also the membership of branch 66 of the Worshipful Acolytes.

xxx

hoping the money blinds him to the obvious spoof!

Twisted Evil

Have another very shady chap waiting in the wings so if this one fails there will be others.

darling' - Paul
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justwhistle wrote:
Worshipful Acolytes of the New Kingdom

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character does not live in the UK but his loving but efficiently bumbling son does. Son says it is not worth contacting RBS because of the technical hitch and supports story with Guardian report. However, wishing to be helpful offers to pop into RBS branch and speed things up if only Lad will give the bank's address. Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's bitten, just need to get him off script

Quote:
Hello my dearest one,

how are you doing today, i hope all is well with you over there in your country? i am more than happy to read your mail today knowing that you are willing to help me out from this my horrible situation i found my self today, honestly i am suffering so much in this prison called orphanage home, i have through a lot of difficulties ever since my beloved father died, here in the orphanage home life is very difficult, to eat is a very good problem, no cloth, no good water, no freedom, people are dying every day, please my godfather, i want you to help me some money for my feeding and toiletries as a woman i am, i need to be clean so that i will not contact disease, i want to go back to school to finish my studies, you are the only helping hand i have now in this life, you are my father, i can not do without you, daddy i have already told the camp authority that i want to leave the camp that i have found some that will help me and they told me that i need to get international passport first, please i will like you to help me to get the passport so that i will start coming over to meet you and other godfathers, they also told me that the passport will cost about $320 usd, and the passport will be out within 48 hours of day.

I than you once again for your concern and care towards me God will bless and provide for you to help me, you will use the reverend information in sending the money so that he will help me to get it when you send it, here is his information as follow:

Name: Reverend Emmanuel George
Phone number +221-763404460
Address Dakar Senegal

as soon as you send the money, you forward the information which you use in sending the money, thank you and God bless you more and more in all you do, take very good care of your self for me and always think about my condition here, hoping to hear from you soon.

yours faithful,
Prisca.

Her new sugar daddy replies

Quote:
dear little chickadee

I was so pleased to receive your mail, do not forget that I need a full story to read to the brotherhood tomorrow evening, before they have a drink, then we will send round the collection box for their donations.
Its important that you tell them about your life before all this misfortune befell you. be sure to relate your happy life and all the young lady things you did before your father died, just as a matter of interest what happened to your sainted mother? perhaps we should include her in your story?

The passport will be sorted out but first we need to collect as much money as possible.
There is a snag regarding my phoning the reverend, as you know I am undergoing treatment for cancer, unfortunately the chemotherapy has made me very deaf so I cant at the moment use a phone, would it be possible to speak to the reverend by email?

Ok now, off you go and write your tale of woe for me I will need about ten minutes worth of story to tell so ten pages will suffice.

You be a good little girl and do not antagonise anyone in that dreadful place.

with a big hug from your new step dad.

Phil
xxx

I can't believe this lad is soooooo nieve.

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Pros lad couldn't be bothered answering or writing a full biog Phil sent this

Quote:
Proska

Sweet heart I really need the biog you promised to write for me, I will be leaving for the meeting in two hours, please get a shake on and send me the info as a matter of urgency.

Your stepfather Phil
xxx

Of course it being a Friday night he was probably out clubbing with his homies or some such, so this arrived Saturday lunchtime.

Quote:
hello my beloved father,

how are you doing today, i hope all is well with you over there in your country, i am happy to read your mail this morning, i am so sorry that i did not reply you that same yesterday, you know that i don`t have my own computer and you already know my condition here, Daddy, all i told you in my previous mail is all about my life, my mum died when i was too younger, i don`t know her that much, please if you truly want to help me, go ahead and send the money for my international passport so that i will start coming over to your country and finish my studies, please help me, i have suffered so much in my life, take very good care of your self for me and always think about my condition here, my regards to all the member of the fatherhood.

yours faithful,
Prisca.

Soz baby you ain't getting off that lightly

Quote:
Sweetheart

Do not cry, I understand about the computer problems, I guessed that was what had happened.
Nothing was hurt by your failure to send the information I had asked you for. I made up a story for you, based mostly on the facts you had already told me.
Well the meeting went very well and the donations have now risen to over £3500, we need to get cracking with things.
Theres one slight problem though, one of the committee didn't think you existed and that this whole thing could be a con. I was very cross about that and some of your Godfathers had to physically restrain me, so eventually when I had calmed down, and I wasn't the only one upset by this slur against an innocent lass twenty others all of them your Godfathers were willing to wade in to defend your honour.
Anyway the upshot of all this is that this guy, who incidentally is the treasurer won't pay anything until he has some proof, would you please send a photo of you holding up a newspaper with todays date on it? I pointed out that as a child living in penury this was an insulting and possibly imposible task, so we agreed in the end that either a photo of you with todays newspaper or a letter adressed to the Worshipful Acolytes of the New Kingdom would be acceptable.
Darling child I know this is a big ask but until we receive some form of proof this horrible man who has his hands on the purse strings won't budge.

The passport you are asking for what kind is it, I have never heard of an international passport, surely you need a Liberian passport?
Also when you have checked this how and to whom am I going to pay for this?

Write soon sweetie and try to get the photo done as soon as you can as a passport is not much good if you can't get enough food and essentials or afford to travel out of that hell hole.

Stay safe a big hug from

Your Daddy Phil and your 39 God fathers.
xxx

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justwhistle it looks like you have reeled him in big time.
Very Happy He has gone quiet on me.

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe, I think he goes quiet over the weekend because he's out partying with his homies, he the spends most of Monday recovering and is back on line Monday evening.

Phil got a message overnight, he's after guilting him into coughing up...

Quote:
hello my love,

how are you doing and how was your weekend, i hope all is well with you over there in your country, darling i have read your mail but i want to let you know that i can`t afford to do that because it is a very big tax for me as you already know my condition, i don`t even have money to feed my self, nor to buy things i need as a woman, where are my going to get a camera to take the photo wish you requested for, what you told me to do, is just to put me into more difficulties, i live here as a prisoner, i don`t go out when i want, i cant feed fine, i pray that God will touch your heart for you to understand what i am passing through, i am crying as am writing to you now with tears and pains, i have told you all about me and God knows everything, but if you know that you don`t want to help me, you let me know because i can`t continue like this, i had told you all my problem but you have not solved any one for me, i have to stop here for now, have a nice and pleasant day and always think about my condition here.

yours faithful,
Prisca.

Lazy little bugger isn't he?

Guess what just landed in my spam box?????

Quote:
I am Interested in you
My name is Prisca i am tall, good looking and caring loving and perfect body figure lady. i saw your profile today at .rtbot. and be delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for,Remember that color, language or distance don't matter in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me back through my email ([email protected]) so that I can send my picture directly to you.
Kiss
Prisca.

He's not sure what he's doing is he, is this a romance scam or an orphan scam? He really shouldn't be doing both, time Phil taught him the facts of life.......
Perhaps the Pastor would be interested too....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll join in on this one.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone had any further mails from this one?

Gone very quiet my end and we were getting along so well Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pastor took up the cudgels, he's not a very nice man sort of John Huston in 'Chinatown' type.
Quote:
Hello Prisca

I was overjoyed to get your message, thank you I am very interested to hear from you.
I will take care of you very well, I adore women and treat them like a princess, I am looking for an obedient girl who will love and serve me, I will reciprocate by tending to her every need. Am I what you are looking for?

Do not be concerned that you are inexperienced, that is something I shall treasure, I would love to be your teacher.

Please send me your photo's and tell me more about yourself, perhaps you could send me your address, I would love to send you a gift with my compliments.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Amos xxx

Prisca sends him script letter number two which we are all familiar with, so the Pastor writes back:
Quote:
Darling girl
your tragic story has touched my heart, please let me look after you.
I am a little older than you, but I would love to give you a safe home where you can enjoy a life of comfort and plenty.
Just say the word and I will make arrangements for you to come here to me.
I am unable to phone the Reverend as I am profoundly deaf and am unable to use the phone system.
Get back to me quickly my little love and I will rescue you. I have a lot to offer to the right person and you sound like a good girl.

Amos x

and two hours later this arrived, he's hungry!
Quote:

Hello My Darling,
how are you doing today?
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

I am happy that you are a God fearing and honest man and i know that you will not betray me, i love and trust you with all my heart, my love everything am doing with you, i do it with love and trust and i want this to be only between me and you, please promise me that you will not tell any one about this because i am afraid to lose the money and my life as you know my condition here is very very bad, i am suffering so much in this prison called orphanage home and i know with your help i will come out and join you over there in your country.

Darling i will like to contact the bank now to found out the possibility of the transfer of my money into your account. Already i have written a mail to the bank about this money but the bank requested that i should present a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf to transfer the said amount. please i will like you to send an email to the bank immediately and tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me transfer the amount of 3.6million usd deposited by my late father late Dr.William Siako in their bank to your own account on my behalf.

Here is the contact information of the bank where the money was
deposited by my late father is as follows;

Bank name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Contact person: Mr.Stephen Hester
Tel : +447024016706
Fax : +447024016917
Email: ([email protected])
My late father's ACCOUNT NO 026004093
Account Holder name: Dr.William Siako
Next of Kin: Miss.Prisca William.

You can as well copy the below letter i composed and send it directly to the bank via email and also call them on phone so that they will know our seriousness. i have already introduced you to the bank as my trustee/partner and they are waiting to hear from you.

ATTN:MR. STEPHEN HESTER

SIR,

I APPLY ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY OF LATE DR WILLIAM SIAKO AND ON THE ADVICE OF MISS.PRISCA WILLIAM FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE LATE FATHER'S FUNDS CONTAINED IN HIS SAID BANK ACCOUNT TO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT AS HER TRUSTEE/ FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE.

BASED ON THE PRELIMINARY LEGAL RIGHT THAT WAS AWARDED TO ME BY MISS.PRISCA, I HUMBLY WISH TO INSTRUCT YOU TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF US$3.6MILLION OF HIS CREDIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT:.................

PLEASE TREAT AS VERY URGENT, AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANTING THIS APPLICATION, AND EXECUTION OF THE ATTENDANT REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE OF YOUR COOPERATION

MR.Amos Starkadder
(ON BEHALF OF THE DECEASED FAMILY)

Please contact the bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. William Siako of which I am the next of kin. Moreover, as i said before I will need to invest the money in a good business in your country after the transfer and i need your assistance to manage the business on my behalf since it will be difficult for me to handle and go to school at the same time. Please dear let me know once you contact the bank OK. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
God bless you.

Truly Yours,
Miss.Prisca William.

The Pastor is deaf so thats ain't gonna happen.

Quote:
Darling girl

As you know I am deaf so I couldn't phone your bank manager as you asked, plus its Saturday and banks are not open here on that day.
I sent an email to the address you gave me and its come back as no one there, is there another way of my helping you?
I can't bear to think of you suffering any longer especially when there's a vacancy in my arms.
write back soon I am very worried about you.

Amos x

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologise for not writing to the lad, I'd simply forgotten! So I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Prisca,

I must say I was (pleasantly) surprised by your email. I am not a young
man anymore but it is good to know that I might be attractive still to
members of the opposite sex, even with my current affliction. I look
forward to your pictures, I have no doubt you are a very beautiful young
woman. I promise to masturbate to them many many times

Albert

let's see if he bites (ooeerr) Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems Prisca likes dirty old men, or their money!

Quote:
hello my love,

how are you doing and how was your weekend? i hope all is well with you over there in your country, darling i have read your mail and i understood what you mean, my love the email address i gave to you is the same email i have been using in writing to the bank, please check the email very well and see if there is any mistake, please contact them again, hope it will go through, i love you and i will love you forever, take very good care of your self for me and always think about my condition here, i hug and kiss you all over your body, hoping to hear from you soon.

here is the bank email address ([email protected])

yours faithful,
Prisca.

The Pastor is really struggling with the new technology

Quote:
Darling girl

I have tried to contact the bank using the email address you have given me but I don't seem to be able to get through, I don't understand dear what is going on???

Do you have a bank account? I could transfer the money to keep you safe and well until we resolve the bank problems?

Stay safe and keep well my sweet girl

Amos xxx

I can almost smell bacon Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is sooo helpful, he's sent the email himself and copied it to the Pastor

Quote:
Good Afternoon Mr.Stephen Hester.
Sir,
How are you today, and work, i hope fine? Sir am writing again today in respect of my partner Mr. Amos Starkadder, which i told you before, he is the appointed partner who will stand on my behalf, he had already wrote to you, please do respond to him, and do let him know all he wish to know concerning my late fathers fund deposited in your bank and how you can transfer the money to his account in his country.

MY FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
Next of Kin: Miss.Prisca William

thank you and god bless.
best regard
This is my partner email address. ([email protected])
Miss Prisca William.

originating here:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.127.220
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Which appears to be in the middle of a game reserve??????

I guess the pastor just has to sit back and let the bank come to him....
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was right the bank is coming to the Pastor

Quote:
DARLING I HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK TO CONTACT YOU FOR THE TRANSFER.
Hello My Darling,
How are you today and your health which is the most important thing to me, i hope fine? As for me am fine here hoping that you will help me transfer my money into your account so that i can come out from here, i thank you so much for your love and concerning towards me, i pray that God will continue blessing you in all you do. Darling honestly i am really suffering here and i pray that God will touch your heart for you to understand what i am passing through here, Darling after reading your mail i then send message to the bank, with your email address and i also sent you a copy of the massage, So darling get me inform as soon as they reply you, i thank you once again for your love and concern towards me, i thank you so much for all you are doing to help me from this my condition, i love you with all my heart and i will love you forever, take good care of your self for me, until i hear from you again, have a nice and lovely day.
Yours in love.
Prisca.

Here piggy piggy Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same letter as everyone else, as well as a photo of a pretty young African woman, which I won't bother you with. What I will bother you with is my response from dotty old Albert:

Quote:
Dear Scammer,

Thank you for your kind words and pretty picture, which will receive my undecided attention when I retire tonight (if you know what I mean and I think you do).

What's all this talk of money? It scares me because of banks. Banks are the spawn of satan you know and I fought against them in world war 2! But it doesn't matter, I have more than enough money of my own nowadays, I have no need of you involving yourself with your wicked queen to get money. Come to Australia and live with me at the retirement centre and I will share my wealth with you!

I must go and pay attention to your picture now, I hope I don't stain my clothes!

Albert

"You are a dead meat!"

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops.... I just checked the Pastors spam box and in there I found another Prosca -

Quote:
GOOD DAY My Dear one
How are you doing todaay ,hope every thing is under control ,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is miss justina jonath. I come across your profile in this site and I personaly became interested in being your friend even more than that ,but as time gose on we will know better , though we can not meet face to face for the moment ,but all is the same . I will be very glad if you can grant me my request and do me a favour by replying back ,then I will be glad to express my self and feeling to you .and have other things to share togather .So feel free to contact me any time you wish in

MY Email

Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and ramain Bless.Regards,
justina

This bozo even puts his email addy in the mail, same guy????

and the bank mail was in there too..

Quote:
Registered Office, 36 St. Andrew Square EH2 2YB

Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH121 HQ, UK Scotland -United Kingdom.

TEL: +44 702 401 6917 FAX: +44 702 401 6706

Date:09/08/2012

RE: ACKNOWLEDGMENT / PROCEDURE

Attention: Amos Starkadder.

Sir,

I write to confirm the receipt of your letter to our bank. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss. Prisca Siako that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

The account holder Dr. William Siako is our late customer with account no: 026004093, IBANBIC: RBOSGB2L Substantial amount valued (US$3,600,000.00) deposited with us which is now in favor of the next of kin. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account, we will like you to send the following documents immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the money to your bank account on her behalf.
Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer whom she can help you find.

2. The Death certificate of Late Dr. William Siako confirming his death.

3. An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her signature on it.

Note: That the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of service. Should you have any question(s) feel free to contact our foreign transfer officer on Telephone no: +447024016917.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Stephen Hester

Chief Executive Officer

Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

==============================================
RBS International helps your business succeed with our banking services & advice. This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Please ignore this mail if you receive in error or contact us via e-mail.

since when did banks have mobile phone numbers?

This lad is making a lot of work for himself a death certificate?

the Pastor will send Prosca a copy of this mail.

darling' - Paul
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I even get an apology for the pastor not being there when I rang:

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
how are you doing today?
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life, Darling i am so sorry that the reverend did not pick your call the time you called, maybe he was praying that time but i called you today and no body was picking the call. (WTF???)

I am happy that you are a God fearing and honest man and i know that you will not betray me, i love and trust you with all my heart, my love everything am doing with you, i do it with love and trust and i want this to be only between me and you, please promise me that you will not tell any one about this because i am afraid to lose the money and my life as you know my condition here is very very bad, i am suffering so much in this prison called orphanage home and i know with your help i will come out and join you over there in your country.

Darling i will like to contact the bank now to found out the possibility of the transfer of my money into your account. Already i have written a mail to the bank about this money but the bank requested that i should present a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf to transfer the said amount. please i will like you to send an email to the bank immediately and tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me transfer the amount of 3.6million usd deposited by my late father late Dr.William Siako in their bank to your own account on my behalf.

Here is the contact information of the bank where the money was
deposited by my late father is as follows;

Bank name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Contact person: Mr.Stephen Hester
Tel : +447024016706
Fax : +447024016917
Email: ([email protected])
Next of Kin: Miss.Prisca William.

You can as well copy the below letter i composed and send it directly to the bank via email and also call them on phone so that they will know our seriousness. i have already introduced you to the bank as my trustee/partner and they are waiting to hear from you.

ATTN:MR. STEPHEN HESTER

SIR,

I APPLY ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY OF LATE DR WILLIAM SIAKO AND ON THE ADVICE OF MISS.PRISCA WILLIAM FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE LATE FATHER'S FUNDS CONTAINED IN HIS SAID BANK ACCOUNT TO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT AS HER TRUSTEE/ FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE.

BASED ON THE PRELIMINARY LEGAL RIGHT THAT WAS AWARDED TO ME BY MISS.PRISCA, I HUMBLY WISH TO INSTRUCT YOU TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF US$3.6MILLION OF HIS CREDIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT:.................

PLEASE TREAT AS VERY URGENT, AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANTING THIS APPLICATION, AND EXECUTION OF THE ATTENDANT REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE OF YOUR COOPERATION

MR.Albert Fish
(ON BEHALF OF THE DECEASED FAMILY)

Please contact the bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. William Siako of which I am the next of kin. Moreover, as i said before I will need to invest the money in a good business in your country after the transfer and i need your assistance to manage the business on my behalf since it will be difficult for me to handle and go to school at the same time. Please dear let me know once you contact the bank OK. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
God bless you.

Truly Yours,
Miss.Prisca William.

I may be a cannibalistic serial killer, but I AM God fearing! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic