SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Katy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recognize the pix here and this one has been in the rat nest before. May as well give him another round. I need to do some IP work here. I think this may be Reece.

This is Katy

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.155.2.233
Organization: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

This is Reece

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.220.69.17
Organization: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
I WILL LOVE TO GET CLOSED WITH YOU SWEETIE

Hello Babe my name is i am 33years old of age and i am a cityzen of united state and i grow up in spain with my mum and my mum is late now but my father is also late but i went to west africa to stay with my grandmum now and i am planing to come back to the state soon so that i can settle down with someone i love but i dont know if you can be the lucky man for me but i will love to get to know u much better if u can give me a chance to get closed with you i will really appricaite to read back from you and tell me all about you i will be waitingf for your quick response...

Stay Blessed Babe..

I was wrong about Reece but one of those pix are the same.

Quote:
Hello My Precious Derrick,

i am happy to read back from you but i would love to let you know that i have a son of 7 years as well which will be 8 years soon and i lost his father on a car accident on his way coming back from work since over 5 years now and since then i do not have time for any man because i have to take good care of my son very well but now i have think that it is time to get my self a man and move on with my life and i found you on the list on 4ppl but babe i am happy to hear from you that you are interested in me and i promise tou that you will never regret that you know me and i will make sure that i will make you happy always and also when we meet together and live together as husband and wife but i still need to get closed with you better and know the kind of man you are and i want to spend the rest of my life with you if you are ready to take me and my son because anyone one who want to marry me will also axcept my son as his son because my son need a step father now and i will be happy if you can be my son step father i ill be waiting for your quick respionse and here is my son pics on the attach file okay ...

Always Love You...
K

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello again beautiful K. I thank you for telling me about your son and i have no problem with that. I am glad to see that you are looking for a man to step into the role of a father and not a replacement for his father. On that same note, are you ready to accept the role of a step mother and grandmother?

Your handsome son is the same age as my grand daughter. I am sorry that I have no pictures here but this is a work computer and I don't keep a lot of personal stuff on it.

I am absolutely looking for a wife and I want no kids hurt in this process. I think it is great for us to get to know each other in this way long before we get to a meeting. I know you want to protect your baby and I have to protect mine also.

I do like that we are both seeing this the same way!

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

Thnaks for getting back to me i understand what you said and i am okay with every thing you said i will do anything you want me to do and also i do not want any kids as well and i will be a grandmother for every of your kids and your grandkids as well i need you in my life and as i am seeing you i belive you are a good and handsome man wkith alot of caring babe i want to get closed with you and be with you soon i want to be by your side and feel the teast of love because i have alot of feeling for you and i am ready to make you happy in every way as soon as we be together b abe i need you so bad and i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you i promise u never to let you down and i promise you that you will never regret that u meet me babe i may comfess to you babe you are so sweet and your words are so sweet as well so if i may ask pls can you try to email me some pics of your self in your next email to me so that i can view it how handsome and good looking you are babe i will be waiting for your urgent response..

Always Love You..
K

Quote:
Good morning beautiful! How are you today? It looks like it may rain here today. I've just spent the last few days trying to get this muddy location dried up from the last rains. Oh well, it gives me something to do.

I see that you want no more children so i should ask if you are still able to have them? If so, we need to make sure to prevent that. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with a doctor cutting on me there but I would be willing to do it for you.

I would really enjoy having you here to share the touch, the taste and the feel of love but it would be difficult for me to control a certain part of me that would surely love to enjoy you also.

I have only this one picture on this computer and I will send it with this mail.

I love you!

I get 2 back, eight minutes apart.

Hello My Dearling lovely Derrick,

Quote:
i am happy to read back from you and i got your pic from your email which is very nice babe i may comfess your really handsome man and i will love to be with you soon babe i am staying here with my grandmom in nigeria here and i have nothing doing here babe all i want is to be with you and we can be come husband and wife soon but honey i will love to know if you live alone or you live with your friends or family because i do not want anyone to be disturbing us when we are together in the room to have sex together because i want to make you happy always and make you feel like a little boy babe u are so sweet and i will treate you like a king and i want you to treate me like a queen as well because u are already my king honey i cant wait to hold you tight in my arms and started kisses you all over from your head down to your toes babe pls get back to me with your cell phone number so that we can be talking on phone as well babe because i love hearing ur voice everyday and night before going to bed babe i feel like been with you soon and i belive it will happen soon i love you so much and i cant wait to read back from you soon...

Always Love You..
Your Wife to be..
K

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Derrick,

I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.

I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare.

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other guy had. You are the most AMAZING guy I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again.

Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you, and you give me butterflies when you kiss me. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.

You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person.

I wish the people around me saw you and accepted us being together, because I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into your eyes I know that is where I want to live and die, and every time you hold me tight I don't want you to let go because that is the only place I feel safest.

I know when we first got together everyone wanted us apart. They told us that our relationship would never last, and they still tell us that. But we have proven them wrong and I want you to stay in my life forever, as you will in my heart. I know forever is a very long time but it won’t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about you.

I hate being far from you. Knowing that I will only see you on holidays breaks my heart. I pray that you will carry my love for you in your heart while you are gone, and I look forward to the day when we can be together again.

Love Always,
K

Quote:
Hello again my love! At this moment sweetheart, I am the only person living at home. I do not spend much time there due to my business but when I am there and am not expecting any company, I do not wear any clothes at all. At times I will lay a blanket out and take some wine or beer and some snacks just to lay and enjoy the breeze or the stars.

I would be very honored to be the man that gets to walk beside you and call you my queen. I would make sure that you are always satisfied in our bed, and other places.

I also believe it is very important that our children and grand children see that there is love in our house. I absolutely love to kiss, snuggle, and whisper sweet words to my lover. On occasion there may be a rose or a gift just so that you will know that i have thought of you and I love you. There will be nice warm baths where you lay back into my strong arms and let me wash you and hold you.

Baby, you are going to find out what real love is!

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
Hello My Dearling Derrick,

Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you made me your wife.

We will be married soon when i get down to you my love , and I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, and I cannot wait to bring D my son into our world, and hopefully all the grandskids . We are going to have an amazing life together raising a family. All of our dreams are coming true, baby!

I just love our new home and want to thank you so much for making it possible for us to live in such a wonderful place! Don’t worry about the times that we will be tight on money, I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine.

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

Love always,
Your Wife...
K

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello again my lovely Queen! I want to show you our house and our marital bed here. There are 3 more bedrooms here and we can set one up for D, but only after I tell you a few things about life here in the country. We have horses, cattle, goats, pigs and chickens here. If I am to be the man to raise him I will be taking him out with me to feed the animals, to plow the crops and many other things that could be dangerous. I can keep him from the danger but I don't want you to think everything is safe here. I have to tell you this so that you can decide.

We will never hurt for money here. I make more than enough with the farm and my business. I usually have to stop any personal paychecks to me about July. I get the rest in one check at the first of the fiscal year and my accountant makes sure that he puts enough away to cover any taxes or problems. Even if I took time from my business I am still making money.

I love you and little D could be very happy here. I just want you to know what you are looking at baby!

I love you!
Derrick

And I get 2 back

Quote:
Hello My Dearling Derrick ,

i am really excited to have you has muy husband and i love the pics of youir house including our bedroom where both of us will be sleeping together babe i cant wait to be there with you i love you so much and i will never stop loving you honey all i want is your love and i want you to be there for me in everyway and i will also be there as well because you are my life and my soul babe i want the best for you my love pls i will want you to get back to me with your phone number so that i can be able to be talking to you on phone because i want to hear my husband Derrick voice babe u are the love of my life and know one can change it i belive that our love will be strong and i will cherish you more thann anything in this world so babe and according to what you said about my son d to go to the farm with you babe there is no problem since you are his step father and also he is willing now to meet you as his step father and i told him that we are going to be with you soon so babe all i want is ur love and i will never leave you for any woman and i will never cheat on you as well i will be waiting for your quick response ....i love you so much and i am here thinking of you so much ....

Always Love You..
Your Wife..
K

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Husband Derrick,

Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we’ve spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell me how you love every curve of my body. You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other. By just being together, holding hands, or cuddling, we can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young woman full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young woman with an open-heart. A young woman who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that woman who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the woman who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU!”

Love always,
Your Wife ...
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearling Husband Derrick,

i am really excited that you will bring and your son d back to the state to be with you and also i will am ready to leave here and come down to be with you over there honey i promise you as soon as i get down to you i will make you happy and make you feel like a little boy by taking good care of you and making you feel like a king honey more so i will love to tell you that monday is your son birthday and i will love to celebrate it for him with his friends in the school so my love pls i will love to go to the store to get a cake and some chocolate for him to take down to school on monday morning honey pls i will want you to try and help ur son for little money so that i can be able to celebrate this for him before he leave here and come down to the state to be with you i want us to do the birthday for him to make all his friends happy and i think d will also happy with this so my love pls try and understand all this and pls get back to me if you can be able to get $150 for your son for this and i will be happy as well if you can do this for him i always love you and i promise you that i will never let you down as well .....more so my love i do not have a visa and my son d did not have a visa so we will talk about how to get this honey i will be going to the united state embassy here to apply for the visa because i do not have an agent to do this for me so i will go staright to the united state embassy here to apply for it and let you know how much it cost for the 2 visa and i will get back to you i love you so much and i cant wait to be with you over there and i promise you i will never let you down babe you are the love of my heart i will be waiting for your quick response so that i can give you the information to send the money to get some necessary thing for your son d birthday love you and hope to read back from you soon..

Alkways Love You..
Your Wife
K

Quote:
Hello My Husband Derrick,

You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life.

Love Always,
Your Wife...
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby doll, why are you just now telling me this? There is no way I can get that money there by then. I am sorry but if I had known this sooner i could have arranged something for this. It takes about a week to move money around here in the states to pay my suppliers and bills.

I don't want him to think bad of me but I would like him to understand that this just will not happen. Please make him understand that this is not because I do not care. We can have a proper party for him when he gets here. Both of you have quite a bit of family to meet when you get here.

I love you!

Quote:

my love i understand what you said and i will let d know that when we get to you that you will celebrate his birthday party for him and i hope he will be happy honey i thanks you alot for bee caring and lovely to me i cant wait to be with you and i promise you that i will do my best to make you happy when we are together and i will cherish you as well till the end of my life you have also created a place in my heart that i put you there and i will never remove you in my heart i want to use this opportunity to let ou know that there is no man that replace you in my heart you are so special to me and i love you more than everything in this world babe i want us to plan together on how we can be together because u have totally bring joy and happiness to my life and there is no one like you in my heart and i will be there for you as well i love you so much babe ....

Always Love You...
Your Wife...
K

Quote:

I am very worried why it take long for you t getback to me this make worried so much to see if you are mad at me pls my love iwant you to know that you have bring joy to my life and you make teaste the juice of love and iwill never let you down honey pls try and know that ilove u and iwant to spend the rest of my life with you honey pls let me know if truely you love me and you want me to bring me back to the state to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you hope to read back from you soon....

Your wife...
K

Quote:
Good morning my love! I am sorry that it took me a bit to reply to you but things got a bit crazy out here yesterday. I do want to bring you and D here but I must also do my job.

What all do we need to get you here baby? Do I need to get any papers from here?

I love you baby!

Quote:
Honey thanks for reading back from you ..my love i will go to the american embassy here tommorrow to find out what they will required from you to be surmitted to back up my visa here to approve that i will be leaving here and come down to the state to be with you honey i will let you know this tommorrow as soon as i get back from the american embassy tommorrow okay i love you and i cant wait to be with you i will never stop thinking of you my love i cant wait to be with you over there and started sleeping with you in the same bed honey want you to understand that there is no one like you in my heart and i will never leave you for any man so honey let try and make this work out so that we can be together soon okay i love you so much and i will be waiting for your urgent response f this is okay by you my love...

Always Love You...
Your Wife...
K

Quote:
Baby, I will be waiting for that information. It should not be a problem to get what is needed done. I am excited at the thought of you both being here and my mind has other pictures of our nights in bed together.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:

i have get the phone number of the united state embassy now and i have call them and they make me to understand that there is no need of anything to be getting from you that all they need is the name of the nearest airport that you will be picking me and your son d so honey try and get back to me so that i can comfirmed the cost of the visa now and i can be able to inform you intime and we can start prepared how to get the visa out from the united state embassy i will be waiting for your quick response...

Alway Love You...
Your Wife..
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

sorry for getting back to you so late my husband i went to the united state embassy this afternoon to comfirmed the cost of the two visa for i and d and also for what paper they will need from you to back up our travelling document down to the state to be with you and they make me understand that all you will need to provided is you will write the the invitation letter that require that you want to bring your wife and your son back to the state which your son name is d adams and your wife name is k adams so honey i will want you to contact them on this email address [email protected] and send them the invitation letter to them that require that you want to bring ur wife and your son down to the state to be with you honey try and do that today you can write it as a letter to them and also they will let you know how much the cost of the visa for the 2 of us okay hope to read back from you and let me know what you hear` from them ...

Always Love You...
Your Wife..
Kate...

Quote:
Baby, I have written them about this matter. I will let you know when I found out some kind of truth from those people. I will contact my attorney in the morning as well to make sure they are correct. I'm not going to let them just make things up and cause us delays.

Quote:
Hello My Husband Derrick,

there is no problem about them and i hope they are truth because i went to there office this after but i belive you will here from them soon okay i love you so much and i want to be with you soon my love... and i will be waiting for your urgent response...

Your Wife...
K

Now the embassy comes up with new BS

Quote:
GOODDAY SIR IT IS TRUE THAT YOUR WIFE CAME TO OUR OFFICE THIS AFTERNOON TO APPLY FOR HER VISA WITH HIS SON WHICH IS YOUR SON D AND WE TOLD HIM TO CONTACT YOU THAT WE NEED AN INVITATION LETTER FROM YOU THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF HER COMING DOWN TO THE STATE WE NEED YOU STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AS WELL TO BACK UP HER VISA TOO AND YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PAY THE SUM OF $550 EACH FOR YOUR SON AND YOUR WIFE WHICH EVERYTHING YOU WILL BE PAYING IS THE SUM OF $1,100 SO WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU QUICK RESPONSE WITH THE REQUIREMENT FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN START THE PROECESSING OF YOUR WIFE AND YOUR SON VISA

BEST REGARDS
LARRY

I flat out refused to show him anything from my bank.

Quote:
SORRY MR DERRICK I DO NOT NEED YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT YOU CAN GO TO YOUR BANK AND ASK THEM THIS THAT YOU WANT TO BRING YOUR WIFE TO THE STATE AND YOU NEED A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PEOPLE WHEN THEY GET DOWN TO YOU AND IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM ALRIGHT BUT WE ARE DOING OUR JOB AND WE DONT MEAN YOUR ACCOUNT OKAY AND I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF YOUR WIFE AND YOUR SON VISA NOW BUT WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THE REQUIRE FEES TO PROCEED WITH THE VISA OF YOUR SON AND YOUR WIFE LET US KNOW AND ALSO PLS DO INFORM YOUR WIFE AND YOUR SON TO BRING THERE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH TO OUR OFFICE TODAY TO START THE PROECESS OF YOUR WIFE VISA AND YOUR SON HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON

BEST REGARDS
LARRY

Quote:

i want you to understand that the united state embassy are true embassy that can get the visa for me in cheap price or else you want me to go to an agent here and i want you to know thatthe price for the agent to get a visa for someone is higher than the unitedstate embassy so hope i want you to think of this very well as i am ready for you to be with you honey i am also trying to sell some of my things to get some money too but honey tell me how much you can get on your side and i will see how much i can get as well to pay the united state embassy so that they can start the processing of our visa and we can be able to get hope that i will be there with you soon i love you so much and i want you to know that you mean alot to me and i want to spend the rest of my life with you i love our bedroom and i cant wait to start sleepng in there with you soon i want you babe and i dont want to be staying here any more all i want is you and i will always cherish you till the end of my life babe pls think of this and let us work this out together i love you so much and i will be here looking to read back from you my love husband Derrick......

Always Love You ..
Your Wife ...
K

Quote:
GOODDAY AGAIN SIR YOU CAN TYPE YOUR INVITATION LETTER AND SEND IT TO US HERE AND ALSO IF YOU CANT PROVIDE THE STATE OF ACCOUNT LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR YOU HOPE TO READ BACK FROM YOU SOON

BEST REGARDS

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love,

pls my love go and see the doctor intime because idont want anything to happen to yoy babe iwant you so bad and iwant to be wth you so that ican take care of you very well honey ps get back to me and let me know what is hapen to you because you mean to me hope ti read from you back.....

Your Wife....
K.......

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Husband Derick,

The first day we allowed our true feelings to come out about each other, we feel asleep in each other's arms ... I never wanted it to be morning, where we would go our separate ways. I don't know how to describe my feelings, but all I know is I don't want them to go away. We both have been hurt in the past but maybe in our future we can be the ones who are faithful to each other. It has been 1 day since I've seen you and I can't stand being away this long ... I feel like I known you forever. Things are so good even though we are both shy about things, you make me feel so good and now I wear a smile on the inside and outside, because I know you are mine. 'Til tomorrow ... I miss you, Sweetheart.

Love always,
Your Wife..
K

Quote:
My dearest love, today I sat and thought, with every breath I took, of only you. I remember when we first got together like it was yesterday. Two people in two different worlds, I just had my son and was all alone, not knowing what life had in store for me or him. And then an opening of the door and there you stand, a man with a heart the size of the heavens above. One day lead to the next, and then days turned into months and months turned into year later with our love, we made a family.

Today, you are so far away and I'm not being able to hold you, kiss you, or even able to tell you I love you every day, as we go through the hardest thing we have ever had to go through in the year we have been together. Yes, I miss you and can't wait till to be with you over there to be able to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to my heart. Days go by and nights get longer. It makes me stronger and stronger. I just want you to know that I will be here as long as it will take; one thing I want you to know is I love you and you will forever be in my heart.

Love you forever
Your Wife..
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

ooh my God i know that Everything is gonna to be fine and i am here praying for you from morning to night and i belive you will get better soon honey pls make sure you let me know what is going on because i am not happy and i feel worried alot because i should have been there to take good care of you by now honey pls try and take things easy for your self and let the doctor have the better treatment for you because you mean alot to me and i cant afford to loose you i love you so much and i will be looking for your message and to hear that you are getting better soon love you forever ...

Your Wife...
K

Quote:
Hello again baby! How are you and my boy doing today? All right I hope. Please do not tell little man about this honey. The scar afterward will be hard to explain but i do not want him to see what this looks like while it is in there. I think it would scare him.

I am very happy with the doctor so far. He is just out of the Army and he is all business. He tells me what is going to happen and we get it done. He has already told me that he will consult different people to find out the best way to deal with this. I'll likely feel ill for a bit but I think this can be beaten.

Love you!

Quote:

i will never let him know because he love you so much as his step father and he always ask of you everyday from me and i told him that you are fine but u are little sick now that is why you have not send us some message since all this days but i told him that you are better now but i dont even tell him what happen to you honey i love you so much and i want the best for you and i want to be with you as start a family together with you honey i have find a new agent who is ready to collect $250 each for me and d for our visa and all we are going to pay him is $500 for the visa and he will get the visa out for us within a week so honey pls let us work this out together and let me get my visa and we can plan how to get the tikect and i can be able to get hope that i will be with you soon honey i love you so much and i want to be with you soon babe i cant wait to hold you tight in my arms and start making love with you in the same bed and also to start taking good care of you as well durring the time you are sick as well honey i am here for you and i want you to know that i want to spend the rest of my life with you soon babe pls bear with me i am really lonely here and i need you by my side now...

Always Love You...
Your Wife...
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my love! How are you and my son today? I hope all is well. Thank you for not telling him what exactly is happening with me baby. I don't mind that he knows I am sick I just didn't want him to see how this looks.

Honey, I think I like this new person you are talking about. I knew those other people were liars. You should file a complaint on those people there sweetheart. They are ripping off people of both countries and they should have their asses kicked. I don't like people like them.

It will be very nice to once again have a family to love and to share things with and a wife to hold and make love to at night. It has been a long time baby.

I love you both!

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Husband Phil, (???)

i am happy to read back from you and how is your health babe hope the doctor has getting something for the solution to your sickness and babe pls i need to be with you to that i can be taking care of you and more so pls when are u going to ready to get the visa for me or you dont want me to come anymore i love u so much and in cant wait to be with you soon ...
Always Love You..
Your Wife..
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Who is this person? I am very upset with this. I cannot believe that you have another man.

DERRICK

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Dearest Derrick,

i want you to know that there is no body in my heart except you and the meaning of phil is something special in someone life that is why call you that name and pls try and bear with me because i dont want to loose you and i want to be with you soon and spend the rest of my life with you soon so babe try and let me know if you are ready to get my visa out so that i can knwo for sure that i will be leaving here and come down to you i love you so much and i cant wait to be with you over there and spend the rest of my life with you soon...

Always Love You..
Your Wife..
K

Quote:
Honey, that is bullshit and you know it! Calling me by another mans name means that you have another man. I will not have you lying to me and I certainly do not think little man needs to learn that behavior. You better tell me exactly what is going on and who this Phil person is cause I know that means nothing about me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And just to rub salt in the wound I sent this today

Quote:
So you aren't capable of even telling the truth here? How childish!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Babe i want you to know that i do love you so much deeply in my hear and i am not cheating on you and i will never do that in my life honey i love you so much and i dont have any other man except you so pls try and believe me and i dont want us to be aguering on this matter anymore it makes me crazy babe i love you so much and all i want is to be with you and i i can be with you soon you will know the kind of love i have for you and i will show it as well when i get down to you honey pls try and understand me because you mean alot to me and i will never let you down i make this promise for you i love you so much babe...

K

Quote:
Baby doll, I really need for you to read and understand the words that follow. We have only known each other a few short weeks and I know other guys would be interested in you. I'm no fool. I am asking you for the truth here and I would really appreciate it if you would admit that you are not being honest with me.

Calling a man, a woman, or a child by another name has never been a sign of love in any country. I'm sure you would be very upset with me if I called you by another womans name. How can this be hard to understand.

We are not going to continue to argue about this. I am drawing the line in the sand right here and now. I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing less. If you can't admit this to me then we have no chance of getting anywhere and our son is only learning to be dishonest. I won't allow that.

Please, consider your next mail carefully. This is either the new beginning or the end. It is up to you.

I love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

iwant you to know that there are of black men arround here that is disturbing me which have ignore them several time because idont want to have anything with any black man and also since have meet you ihave been make up of my mind that iwill never cheat on you and iam keeping my word and ipromise you never to let you down so babe iwant you to believe me and ilove you so much and idont want to loose you babe u mean everything to me and iwant to be with u soon and spend the rest of my life with u soon babe hope to read back from you soon ....

Your love...
K

Quote:
Honey, I thought those people were against white people. I can't claim to know them all, in fact I've only talked with one person from there and he was a very hateful little man. He was old enough to be called a man but he acted like a little kid. It was very strange.

How is my baby today?

Love you!

And he replies with crap

Quote:

I love your sweet temptations and sensual desires
I love your body on mine, fueling our heart’s fire
I love holding you darling, and your tender touch
I love your soft lips caressing mine so very much.

I love feeling your heart, beating across the miles
I love admiring the beauty in your precious smile
I love being with you throughout all four seasons
I love you deeply my darling for so many reasons.

I love the inspiration of your beauty when I write
I love cuddling with you on a cold winter’s night
I love how beautiful you are my darling, to adore
I love each day when I fall in love with you more.

I love knowing darling, you’re truly forever mine
I love your warm soul, with our heart’s entwined
I love how two heart’s lead us to our true destiny
I love you truly my darling, forever and endlessly.

Your Wife..
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby, please stop sending this poetry crap to me. It is irritating that you cannot write your own words. I don't care to read stuff written by others, for others. It is crap! Not something worth sharing nor is it worthy of a reply.

Love you!

Quote:
Hello MKy Dearling Husband Derrick,

babe this message is a nice peom that is why i sent it to you for you to know how much i do love you honey if you dont like it i will not be sending such that to you anymore pls forgiving i love you so much and i just want to express my feeling for you and for you to know how much i do love you deeply in my heart babe pls just forgive me okay always love you so much babe... i will be looking for your quick response to be okay that you have forgiven me ..

Your Love..
K

Quote:
Baby, I am not mad at you but I don't like that stuff. Those words were not written by you or for me so they are useless. I want your words and feelings not stolen from the net trash. That stuff has no meaning at all.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
i am so sorry my love and i will never bring a word from the net anymore babe i will be using my word okay and u know how much i do love you and i want to be with u and spend the rest of my life with you with my son babe tell me now how was ur health hope you are doing good now because i am worried about that as well babe i will be looking forward to read back from you babe always love you..

Your Wife...
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby, I should know more about my health this evening. That tube actually came out of my neck a few nights ago and i'm sure the doc will not be happy about this. It is strange that that was the best night of sleep I have had so far. My head was not throbbing and I was able to sleep for more than an hour or two at a time. Unfortunately that messed things up and I'm sure I will pay the price for this today.

It is very tender and i'm sure he will want this to go back in my neck. Don't be surprised if I tell you tomorrow, or tonight, how much of a little girl I am. I am expecting a lot of pain today.

Why are you not telling me how our baby boy is doing? I would like to keep track of him.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
Honey all i want for you is to be fine and i will be happy to be with you soon with our son david honey as you are asking about our son david he is doing fine and he always as of you about your feeling now but i always tell him that you are doing good now so my love pls tell me when are u going to bring us home to be with you because i am tired of staying here alone why you are there alone honey i cant wait to be there with you and started sleeping with you in the same bed honey i need u so much and i want to be taking care of you day and night babe pls u need to think this and tell me when u want me to start coming down to meet you ... i will be looking forward to read back from you soon...

Always Love You...
Your Wife..
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought we were through with this nonsense, but he wants to lie to my boy.

Quote:
Woo my love pls talk to the doctor to make the treatment fast because i want my husband Derrick to be okay before i get down to you honey you mean alot to me and i dont want anything to happen to you and even your son d worried me about you that he want to leave here and come down to the state to be with his step father and i promise him that derrick traveled for a business trip that as soon as you come back from your trip you will bring us back home to be with you that is what i told him so that he will not disturb me on this matter till you are ready to bring us back home to be with you my love pls honey i want you to be contact the doctor intime to see how he can make the treatment fast because i love you so much and i am not ready to loose you or to allow anything to happen to you pls my love bear with me and let me know what is going on there i will be waiting for your quick response...

Your Wife..
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning baby doll! How is my family today? I hope all is well there. I don't think you should worry about losing me baby. There is a chance that this could grow back to the size it was before but that would take some time. Most of that has been cut away and removed but we have to treat the rest to stop this completely.

There is no rushing the doctors about this honey. They only want things rushed when they want money but they are slow as government workers when it comes to working. I just have to wait until I hear from them. There is nothing more that I can really do.

Love you!
Kiss my boy for me!
Derrick

My puppy is impatient today.

Quote:
Hello My dearest derrick,

babe iunderstand you and do u mean have to wait here for one year before you bring me and my son down to your state babe ineed u by my side always and icant wait any longer to be with you so pls let me know when u will bringing back home to be with you ilove u and iwill continue to love u till the end of my life hope to read back from yoy so on

Your Wife..
K

Talk shit, get bit!

Quote:
Baby doll, I don't think you are understanding me at all. What is this mess about a year and where did that even come from? Are you getting me confused with another person again?

I told you a week ago that I liked this new person that was helping us to get this done but things went to shit. You have given me no bank information to pay that person with and I still don't know the ticket costs and who to pay for that.

I need you to stop making up things and read what is being written. I have said nothing about a year and I have had no word from you on how to get this done. I want the bank information for the person helping with the Visas and I want prices and information to pay for the tickets.

I love you!
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And again, my dummy cannot read!

Quote:
My dearest husband derrick, am not having any other man in my life except u my dearest one and only which is my husband derrick and iwill never in my life to cheat on you honey llove u so much and iam ready to come with my son david to start a family with you honey the man said he is going to get the visa out for us for 250$ and for both of use is 500$ meaning for me and our son david and as soon as I get the visa I will scan and sent you the copy to see and verify it as well and after then we can now book for a flight ticket and then fly out. From here down to you so my love the new agency said you can send the mone through western union money transfer and below is the agency information to send the money.

Name..Abiola Owolabi
Address..23 airway road ikeja. . . . . . lagos Nigeria 23401
Test Question.. What for
Answer...visa fee

Honey as soon as you send the money I will want you to get back to me with the western union details such as

The sender name and address
The mtcn control number

Get back to me with all this information so that ican have it with hin to get the money anf he can start the processing on
Getting our visa out for us and hope by this weekend he will get the visa out as soon as u send the money and by next week we can the ticket and fly down to the state to be with you and sleeping with u in our bed babe i look at the pics of our bed that we will be sleeping together and have a lot of sex together every morning and night before igo to bed and cannot wait anylonger to be with you ilove you so much and pls let make this work out before the end of this week so that can have my visa from the agency iwill be looking forward from you with the western union tranfer details from you as soon as posible ilove u so much deeply in my heart....

Your Wife...
K

Quote:
Baby, why are you not reading my mails? I asked for bank information. nothing else is going to happen. That Union stuff is trash and is not safe. There will be no money using anything like that. Only fake people use that shit and you really need to question this idiot about that.

Let me send this message to him and you can show this to him! ONLY FAKE FUCKS TRY UNION TRASH! he will either give me his bank information or this won't happen.

Derrick

Quote:
Honey let me call him and let him know about this because he said u can send the money through western union or money gram iwill get back to u soon babe....

Your wife...
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My child is stupid!

Quote:
Hello My dearling husband Derrick,

i just finished spoken with the agency on phone now and he saif there is no way he can release his account information out for anyone that if truely ant to get my visa we should pay the money throught western and this is not comfortable for you then you can try to send it though money gram he said that is the only way he can receive the payment so pls try and undersyanf kow this pewrson nd know is house and his office as well iam 100percent sure of him that there will not be any problem all iwant is to be with u soon and promise u iwill never let u down ilove u with my heart babe get back to me and let me kow my fith if u re still going t bring me home to be with you ....

Love you....
Your Wife...
K

Quote:
Baby, what part of ONLY BANK TRANSFER is unclear? Fuck him and this union gram stuff. That is never going to happen. he is not a real business person. you need to find a real person not these fake ass people.

Quote:
Babe think u did not want me to come because the way u are talking seem u did not want me to come see there is no way ican get another because idont know much about here much but this agency is real and my friend introduce him to me because he is the one that did my friend visa and my friend has gotten her visa from him now so if u still want me to vomr allow us to use this agency because itrust him so much and if u are not ready to help me then do not worry anymore and that mean we are not meant to be together iwill be looking forward to read back from you soon...

Your. Wife
K

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby, you can use him if you like but he is getting no money from me without a bank account. I do not use places like that and people that do are crooks.

Love you!

Quote:
Okay no problem do not worry anymore ican see that u did not want me you are just playing a game on me so do not borther me anymore byee ...

K

Quote:
Baby, I love you and I want you here but you are acting very childish. You have no idea what it takes to run a successful business. I do. Let me know when you grow up!

Love you!

Quote:
See honey idont understand what you mean about childish and sucessfull business if you think iwant to play game on you guess u are wrong but ican say ur mind is not pure to me so babe think ishould just say goodbye to you because you did not love me at all so goodbye and take good care of yoyr self but just know that some one is here that cares for you and love you ....

K

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic