SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chemical World and the Carmot Refiner

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast of Characters:
Jеаn Boіlеau-Duрսy, played by vonpaso xlura
Chemical World, played by scammer
Kaոցa Gоmеr, dollar chopper, played by Stoney

Chemical World had at least three people (Pedro Kennedy, Alen Kennedy, Abdul Azeez) and several email addresses. They habitually sent the same message several times in a row, which I have partly cut out.

This is one of my parts in a massbait.

2011-10-07 Chemical World wrote:

Subject:
Quote:
This is to notify the general public that chemical world limited company is selling all kinds of chemicals please contact for more information on [email protected]........ and do fill in this appllication form and return

Company Name.....

Type of Chemical Needed....

Country.....

Person in-charge....

Please you should fill in the form and return and we will give you our details for us to move forward.

Thanks once again and regard.
We await your swift reply..

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-12 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Chemicals needed to refine carmot

I have a small quantity of carmot ore which I would like to refine and alloy. To do this, I need some xenon trioxide and metallic ammonium. I need just 2 kg of each to start with, but when I go into production I'll need larger quantities, as well as a supply of carmot ore. Can you supply me with these?

Jеаn Boіlеau-Duрսy
Boіlеau-Duрսy, Inc.

2011-10-12 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: chemical world can supply you sir

Hello
you are welcome to CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED and we are happy to recieve a reply from you,we want you to know that the supply of the chemicals that you mension will be supply to but you have to send down the total amount of the chemicals you need and your number so that we can move on with the price and other process..

We are waiting to hear from you

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-12 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: chemical world can supply you sir

Okay. For initial testing, I would like 10 kg of xenon trioxide and 2 kg of metallic ammonium. Once I get the production worked out, I'll be buying 1 Mg of XeO3, 100 kg of NH4, and 200 kg of carmot ore.

I'm located at ### Paris Street, San Francisco, California, 940##. Where do you ship from? I'd like to get the small quantities by air, but the large quantities you can send by sea.

2011-10-13 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: Re: chemical world WE AWAIT YOU SWIFT REPLY

HELLO

WE DO SAW YOUR EMAIL AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO SUPPLY ALL THAT YOU DO NEED(10 kg of xenon trioxide and 2 kg of metallic ammonium. ).SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOR YOU TO READ PROPERLY THE RULES WE HAVE ..

RULES AND REGULATIONS

(!) WE ARE GOING TO SHIP THE CHEMICALS FREE FOR YOU AND YOU WILL PAY IN ADVANCE(HALF OF THE PRODUCT NEEDED).

OR

(2) YOU WILL PAY FOR THE SHIPPING MONEY AND YOU WILL NOT PAY IN ADVANCE ,WHILE AFTER THE PRODUCT GETS TO YOUR COMPANY THEN YOU CAN PAY IN FULL.

PLEASE IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS RULE AND YOU ARE WILLING TO ABIDE BY IT THEN SEND DOWN YOU SHIPPING ADDRESS TO US FOR PROCESSING AND BOOKING OF THE FLIGHT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN MOVE ON..

AS FOR THE PRICE WE CALCULATED ALL TOGETHER AND IT WAS CALCULATED $45,600 (FORTY FIVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS ONLY)

WE AWAIT YOU SWIFT REPLY

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-13 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: chemical world WE AWAIT YOU SWIFT REPLY

Could you tell me how much of the price is xenon trioxide, how much is ammonium, and how much is shipping? As I said before, I'm in San Francisco. Also, how are the chemicals packaged for shipping?
Do you have carmot available? If so, can you provide me with an analysis specifying what impurities are found in it?

2011-10-14 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: UPDATE FROM YOU

HELLO

WHAT IS HOLDING YOU FROM REPLYING TO OUR MAIL ,WE ARE MAKING MOVES TO COUPLE EVERY GOODS THIS WEEK ,SO WE ARE STILL WAITING A REPLY FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN MOVE ON WITH THE PROCESS OF ALL THE GOODS AND MOVING IT.....

WE NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY FROM YOU PLEASE

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-14 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: UPDATE FROM YOU

I am waiting for a reply from you. I need to know:
What is the price of xenon trioxide?
What is the price of ammonium?
How much does shipping cost?
Where do you ship from?
Do you have carmot ore available?
Please let me know so that I can make my decision.

2011-10-14 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

HELLO WE DO SAW YOUR MAIL AND WE WANT Y0U TO KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO SUPPLY YOU IN CHEAP COST ,THIS IS THE PROCESSES YOU NEED,AFTER CROSS CHECKING SEND DOWN YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS FOR VERIFICATION ...

INFORMATION NEEDED

What is the price of xenon trioxide? Cost: $72,000 USD
What is the price of ammonium? 20,0230 dollars Per tonne is $327.36
How much does shipping cost? $5000
Where do you ship from? Spain and Africa
Do you have carmot ore available? $20,000

WE ARE WAITING WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

CHEMICAL WORLD LTD

2011-10-16 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

I'll take you up on your half-and-half offer. You quoted me $45,600 for 10 kg XeO3 and 2 kg NH4. So I'll pay $22,800 in advance and the other $22,800 when I receive the product. I am at ### Paris Street, San Francisco, California, 940##.
Please send me an itemized invoice. The numbers below make no sense, or you forgot what the amounts were.

2011-10-17 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Hello

please we are to deliver it to this address

### Paris Street

San Francisco

California, 940##,

as soon as the money is payed, please as soon as the chemical get to you please try and email us immediately so that we should be well concluded with all process...

And this is the bank account that you need to pay the money

BANK TO BANK PAYMENT DETAILS

NAME: ABSALOM CANDACE

BANK NAME: BANCO DE VALENCIA

ACCOUNT NUMBER: IBANES28 0093 0755 #### #### 4758

SWIFT. V A L E E S V V

ADDRESS: CALLE RAMON GALUD,39 TORREVIEJA ALICANTE.

you are obliged to SCAN the slip and send it back to us by e-mail for verification and subsequent
confirmation of payment.

please do make the payment as soon as possible so that we can ship it as soon as possible and forward all details to your company......

please we await your swift reply

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

Closed lad accounts

Hello sir

We are so sorry for this mail,we want to tell you that if you want to make the payment let us know because we have what we want you to know before making the payment,it is for safety and stress free .

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-17 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

I need an itemized invoice before I can send you any money. This means you must list each item (each of the two chemicals, and any other fees such as taxes and packaging) and its price, and they must add up correctly to the total.

Hello Jеаn Boіlеau-Duрսy,

We do saw your mail we want to make it clear to you we said that,the itemized involve are

10 kg of xenon trioxide -$24,000

2 kg of metallic ammonium-$21,600

total without shipping fee is-$45,600

the shipping fee will be paid by us and also the tax fee and any other fee by us base one the rule that you choose.

hello we are on process on the goods you have to send down this payment so that we can move with this goods as soon as possible ok.

WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-18 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

your urgent mail please

2011-10-18 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Oh quit being so impotient. I have other chemical precesses to attend to and can't run out to the bank at a minent's notice!
I just got back from the bank and did the transfer.

2011-10-19 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: UPDATE AS FAST AS POSSIABLE

hello sir good day,we are having some difficulty with the scan in the bank,please can you send all the paper you use in making the payment that the bank gave you esspecailly the one with stamp ok,please send it within 1 to 2 hours time for varification.
CHEMICAL WORLD LTD

The above message was sent at 3:42 Jеаn's time.

HELLO PLEASE DO SEND MAIN RECEIPT WITH THE STAMP ON IT .

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

Subject: SENT ALL THE PAPER THAT YOU USE IN THE BANK

Hello
We are waiting for you, just sent all the paper that you use in making the payment that they gave you in bank, expecially the one with stamp for varification

Thanks

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITD

Hello
Will are having some difficulty with the scan in the bank, please just sent all the paper you use for making the payment that the bank gave you exspecially the one with stamp for varification ok, so that will can cash the payment and move as soon as possible.

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-20 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: UPDATE FROM YOU,WE ARE ABOUT TO MOVE.

hello sir
what is going on,we said you should scan to us the payment slip the bank stamp for you,so that we can show it to the bank over here ,but you have not reply.do reply with the scan so that we can move by tommorrow ok.

We are waiting for the payment details(scan).

Chemical world ltd

hello

you do not want to answer us the payment slip was rejected ,please resend the payment slip with stamp ok,or rescan all the paper that you are giving to in the bank o,k,

we will be waiting

chemical world limited

Subject: UPDATE FROM YOU,WE ARE ABOUT TO MOVE.

hello "Jеаn Boіlеau-Duрսy"

we do saw your mail and we want to tell you that if the bank do not give you any slip with stamp,because that is the one the bank is requesting for over here or send down the papers you use for the payment for verification ok.so that we can cash the money and stamp your shipping document as soon as we verify the payment,we are waiting for the scan.

chemical world ltd

2011-10-20 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: UPDATE FROM YOU,WE ARE ABOUT TO MOVE.

It's a wire transfer. The money will appear in your account, but it is not instantaneous. Probably tomorrow or Monday.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: ATTENSION PLEASE

ATTN ATTN ATTN ATTN.
THIS MESSAGE IS TO ALL OUR CONSTUMERS THAT RECENTLY THEIR GOODS MONEY INTO OUR SPAIN ACCOUNT ,PLEASE THIS IS TO INFORM THEM THAT THE ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN HACKED BY FRAUDSTERS IN SPAIN AND THE BANK HAVE ALERTED THAT WE SHOULD INFORM YOU ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK YOU PAY IN ,AND RECALL THE MONEY IMMEDAITELY ,AND FORWARD IT TO EITHER OUR INDIA OR UK ACCOUNT AND IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU.
SIR PLEASE WE TRUELY SO FOR THIS PROBLEM ,BECAUSE THAT IS THE PROBLEM WE ARE FACING THAT IS WHY YOUR MONEY HAVE NOT BEEN REFLICTED.SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOR YOU TO GO AND RECALL THE MONEY AND RESEND IT TO THE ACCOUNT THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO SEND YOU.

PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYTHING IS IN CONTROL.JUST DO AS WE SAID SO THAT WE CAN MOVE AS SOON ASE POSSIBLE.

CHEMICAL WORLD LTD

Subject: GO AND RECALL YOUR PAYMENT AND RESEND IT WITH MONEY GRAMS.WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY

hello sir
you have to go to the bank you pay in and recall the money immedaitely and forward it to this account,it will be more easier for you when using money gram to pay the money.
We will advice you to use this information to send down the payment immedaitely,when you recall the money,so that we can move immedaitely without delaying you.
THIS IS THE MONEY GRAM INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

RECIEVERS NAME..JATU ANDREW

RECIEVERS STATE..EDO STATE

COUNTRY...NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION.WHO IS GREAT

TEXT ANSWER...GOD

HELLO SIR YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THREE TIMES IT WILL BE EASY AND FASTER THAN ANY OTHER ACCOUNT,AND YOU MAKE THE 1,2,3(8000 7500, 7,300).

PLEASE ARE TRUELY VERY SORRY FOR THIS PROBLEM WE ARE PUT YOU THROUGH BUT AS SOON THIS DONE WE WILL DILEVER TO YOU ALL YOUR PRODUCT.EVERYTHING IS IN CONTROL,WE DO APOLOGISE.
THANK YOU

CHEMICAL WORLD LTD

2011-10-21 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: RECALL THE PAYMENT AND RESEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM IMMEDAITELY

hello sir
you have to go to the bank you pay in and recall the money immediately and forward it to this account,it will be more easier for you when using money gram to pay the money.
We will advice you to use this information to send down the payment immediately,when you recall the money,so that we can move immediately without delaying you.
THIS IS THE MONEY GRAM INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

RECEIVERS NAME..AGBATOR FRANCIS

RECEIVERS STATE..EDO STATE

COUNTRY...NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION.WHO IS GREAT

TEXT ANSWER...GOD

HELLO SIR YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THREE TIMES IT WILL BE EASY AND FASTER THAN ANY OTHER ACCOUNT,AND YOU MAKE THE 1,2,3(8000 7500, 7,300).

PLEASE ARE TRULY VERY SORRY FOR THIS PROBLEM WE ARE PUT YOU THROUGH BUT AS SOON THIS DONE WE WILL DELIVER TO YOU ALL YOUR PRODUCT.EVERYTHING IS IN CONTROL,WE DO APOLOGIES.
THANK YOU

CHEMICAL WORLD LTD

2011-10-21 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: RECALL THE PAYMENT AND RESEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM IMMEDAITELY

I can't recall the money. I have to wait until it errors out and comes back to me. It hasn't done that yet; it probably will Monday.
No reputable company requires payment by Money Gram. If I split the payment into three parts, I will be guilty of structuring. Please tell me a bank account to wire the money to.

Subject: go to the bank and the account depertment that you want to recall the payment

Hello sir

We do saw your mail and we do understand you clearly and we want you yo know that we are going to deliver as soon as the money is payed.

and why we said you should use money gram is that it is because of the falult we have with the first account and we are trying to make our costumers to make the payment fast so that we can move fast so if you insist on paying the money in another account here is the account below,so you make the payment and send to us the scanned document with stamp ,so that we should not have problems again ok.

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE PAYING INTO

BANK: ING BANK

BANK ADDRESS: ANTWOORDNUMMER 40000 6800 XP ARNHEM. 20, NETHERLANDS

COUNTRY NETHERLANDS

ACCOUNT NAME: EN & KELWEG

ACCOUNT NR: ####147

IBAN: NL65INGB000####147

BIC: INGBNL2A

So we are waiting for the payment without no error ok,so you do not need to be worry about any thing,when you pay in the money scan down the slip for processing......

we are waiting soon

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

Closed lad accounts

Subject: hello please do go and recall the payment and send it to this account,tommorrow

Hello sir

We do saw your mail and we do understand you clearly and we want you yo know that we are going to deliver as soon as the money is payed.

and why we said you should use money gram is that it is because of the falult we have with the first account and we are trying to make our costumers to make the payment fast so that we can move fast so if you insist on paying the money in another account here is the account below,so you make the payment and send to us the scanned document with stamp ,so that we should not have problems again ok.

COUNTRY NETHERLANDS

So we are waiting for the payment without no error ok,so you do not need to be worry about any thing,when you pay in the money scan down the slip for processing......

we are waiting soon

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

Subject: ACCOUNT DETAIL WRITE IT DOWN

Hello sir

and why we said you should use money gram is that it is because of the fault we have with the first account and we are trying to make our costumers to make the payment fast so that we can move fast so if you insist on paying the money in another account here is the account below,so you make the payment and send to us the scanned document with stamp ,so that we should not have problems again ok.

COUNTRY NETHERLANDS

Subject: WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY THIS IS THE ACCOUNT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WRITE IT DOWN

HELLO SIR

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE PAYING INTO AFTER YOU RECALL THE MONEY FORM THE BANK OK

COUNTRY NETHERLANDS

CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED

2011-10-22 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: the constumer will give you the write directions for the payment

hello

before any payment call the costumer care for assistance +2347054260423 it is the only costumer care phone number no other..this is due to the scamming act we are facing all over the world...

chemical world ltd

2011-10-22 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: AFTER YOU RECALL THE MONEY FORM THE BANK CALL COSTUMER CARE FOR NEW ACCOUNT OK

hello

before any payment call the costumer care for assistance +2347054260423 it is the only costumer care phone number no other..this is due to the scamming act we are facing all over the world...

NOTE.... Is the costumer care that we give you NEW ACCOUNT

chemical world ltd

2011-10-23 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: Re: RECALL THE PAYMENT AND RESEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM IMMEDAITELY

hello

this is our new mail do not reply to the former one and do not give it to the scammer that said he or she is our staff [email protected] and costumer care number +2347054260423 try and send down your number .

as from now reply the new mail

from [email protected]

new mail please [email protected]

2011-10-23 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: if if you have call the payment let us know through this email not thefirst mail.

hello

this is chemical world limited,please do reply this mail only do not reply the former one as frm today because it has been hacked by hackers so we are expecting your mail from today..

thank you

reply through this mail and call our number on +2347054260423

chemical solution

2011-10-24 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Here is the transfer slip

Go to հttр://www.seсtraոsferѕ.tk and enter the PIN 4288. Then enter 131949506139438753626601210273 and you'll see the transfer slip, with the stapm on it. Once you verify it with the bank (it can take several days for the money to get to your bank), send me the goods and I'll send you the other half.

2011-10-24 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: WE SAW YOUR PAYMENT ,SEND DOWN TO US THE ACCCOUNT THAT YOU USE TO MAKETHE PAYENT

HELLO WE HAVE SEEN THE TRANSFER YOU MADE HOPE THIS EMAIL WAS SENT ONLY TO US AND NO OTHER AND HOPE IT WAS THE ACCOUNT THAT WE GAVE TO YOU BUT NOT ANOTHER FROM SOMEBODY ELSE SO PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BE REPLYING ONLY TO THIS MAIL NO OTHER....WE WANT TO VERIFY THE PAYMENT AND ACCOUNT....WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON....

2011-10-24 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: WE SAW YOUR PAYMENT ,SEND DOWN TO US THE ACCCOUNT THAT YOU USE TO MAKETHE PAYENT

HELLO WE HAVE SEEN THE TRANSFER YOU MADE HOPE THIS EMAIL WAS SENT ONLY TO US AND NO OTHER AND HOPE IT WAS THE ACCOUNT THAT WE GAVE TO YOU BUT NOT ANOTHER FROM SOMEBODY ELSE SO PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BE REPLYING ONLY TO THIS MAIL NO OTHER....WE WANT TO VERIFY THE PAYMENT AND ACCOUNT....WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON..,

THIS IS CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED WE SEND YOU THIS MAIL BASE ON THE PROBLEM WE HAVE WITH THE FIRST ONE PLEASE AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT PLEASE DO SCAN THE DETAILS TO THIS OUR NEW BOX ON [email protected] AND CALL OUR CONSTUMER CARE ON +2347054260423 AND SEND YOUR NUMBER TO THIS BOX NOT THE FIRST ONE PLEASE NO MISTAKE
PLEASE SEND DOWN THE ACCOUNT DETAIL YOU USE TO VERIFY

THANK

2011-10-25 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

HELLO WE HAVE SEEN THE TRANSFER YOU MADE HOPE THIS EMAIL WAS SENT ONLY TO US AND NO OTHER AND HOPE IT WAS THE ACCOUNT THAT WE GAVE TO YOU BUT NOT ANOTHER FROM SOMEBODY ELSE SO PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BE REPLYING ONLY TO THIS MAIL NO OTHER....WE WANT TO VERIFY THE PAYMENT AND ACCOUNT....WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON..,

THIS IS CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED WE SEND YOU THIS MAIL BASE ON THE PROBLEM WE HAVE WITH THE FIRST ONE PLEASE AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT PLEASE DO SCAN THE DETAILS TO THIS OUR NEW BOX ON [email protected] AND CALL OUR CONSTUMER CARE ON +2347054260423 AND SEND YOUR NUMBER TO THIS BOX NOT THE FIRST ONE PLEASE NO MISTAKE
PLEASE SEND DOWN THE ACCOUNT DETAIL YOU USE TO VERIFY

NOTE.... GIVE US THE ACCOUNT DETAIL YOU USE FOR THE TRNSFER FOR VERIFICATION NOW OK

THANK

Subject: EMAIL US THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU USED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT

HELLO SIR PLEASE TO MAKE SURE FOR US TO VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THE ACCOUNT THAT WE GIVE YOU PLEASE DO SEND DOWN THE ACCOUNT YOU USED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT ,...

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.....

Subject: DO NOT AWNSER TO ANY MAIL AND SCAN THE PAYMENT TO US....

HELLO SIR
WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN THE SECURITY DOCUMENT BUT IT HAVE BEEN WRITING ERROR ON IT ,SO PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO SCAN THE DOCUMENT OUT AND SEND IT TO US(ONLY TO US)AND PLEASE DO SEND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT YOU USED TO PAY IN THE MONEY,SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO KNOW AND BE ABLE TO STAMP YOUR GOODS AND READY FOR MOVEMENT WITHOUT NO DELAY,SO PLEASE DO SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP OUT IN YOUR COMPUTER AND SEND TO US...

AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OR MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ANYBODY OR ANSWER TO ANY MAIL THAT SAID THAT THEY ARE OUR AGENT OR SAID THAT THEY ARE WORKING FOR US , PLEASE WE ARE TELLING YOU AND IT IS A WARNING OR YOU WILL BE SCAMMED OF YOUR MONEY....

YOU CAN CALL OUR COSTUMER CARE ON +2347054260423,WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR CALL....

REGARDS

Subject: SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND BRING TO US.......

HELLO SIR
WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN THE SECURITY DOCUMENT BUT IT HAVE BEEN WRITING ERROR ON IT ,SO PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO SCAN THE DOCUMENT OUT AND SEND IT TO US(ONLY TO US)AND PLEASE DO SEND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT YOU USED TO PAY IN THE MONEY,SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO KNOW AND BE ABLE TO STAMP YOUR GOODS AND READY FOR MOVEMENT WITHOUT NO DELAY,SO PLEASE DO SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP OUT IN YOUR COMPUTER AND SEND TO US...

AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OR MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ANYBODY OR ANSWER TO ANY MAIL THAT SAID THAT THEY ARE OUR AGENT OR SAID THAT THEY ARE WORKING FOR US , PLEASE WE ARE TELLING YOU AND IT IS A WARNING OR YOU WILL BE SCAMMED OF YOUR MONEY....

REGARDS

Subject: RE SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP

HELLO SIR

REGARDS

Subject: WE ARE CHEMICAL WORLD LIMITED SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP TO THIS MAIL PLEASE

HELLO SIR

REGARDS

Subject: PLEASE WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SCAN

HELLO SIR..

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH US ....PLEASE THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT TO US IS NOT OPENING AND THE SECURITY CODES ARE NOT WORKING,SO PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO OPEN IT OVER THEIR AND SCAN IT AND SEND IT TO US SO THAT WE SHOULD VERIFY IF TRUELY IS OUR ACCOUNT OR NOT AND FOR US TO MOVE YOUR GOODS TO YOU..PLEASE NOTICE IF YO PAY IT TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT THAT IS YOU OWN PROBLEM BECAUSE WE GAVE YOU OUR OWN ACCOUNT OK...

PLEASE WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL WITH URGENCY.....

REPLY ONLY TO THIS BOX NOTICE ONLY ONLY.WE ARE WARNING YOU PLEASE

2011-10-25 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: bank transfer
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

I got emails from each of you, telling me to talk with each of you and no one else! This is impossible! So I'm sending this to all of you at once.

I sent the money to Kelweg, INGBNL2A ####147, from LAPՏՍSCA #########. Bank transfers are not instantaneous. It takes several days for the money to appear in your account, or if an error occurs, to return to mine. Please be patient.

Subject: WE ARE WAITING NOW...........

HELLO

WE SAW YOUR MAIL AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THAT IS THE CORRECT BANK ACCOUNT AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY HAVE ONLY TWO EMAIL WHICH IS [email protected] AND [email protected] AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT AWNSER ANYBODY APART FROM THIS TWO MAILS AND PLEASE WE WANT YOU TOSEND DOWN THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU PAID THE MONEY INTO AND TRY AND SCAN THAT THE PAYMENT IMMEDAITELY INTO THIS MAIL NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU NOW.....

CHEMICAL SOLUTION

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: WEV ARE WAITING FOR THE SCAN NOW

HELLO

WE SAW YOUR MAIL AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THAT IS THE CORRECT BANK ACCOUNT AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY HAVE ONLY TWO EMAIL WHICH IS [email protected],[email protected], [email protected] AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT AWNSER ANYBODY APART FROM THIS TWO MAILS AND PLEASE WE WANT YOU TOSEND DOWN THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU PAID THE MONEY INTO AND TRY AND SCAN THAT THE PAYMENT IMMEDAITELY INTO THIS MAIL NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU NOW.....

CHEMICAL SOLUTION

Subject: PLEASE WE ARE WAITING

HELLO THIS ARE THE ONLY EMAILS WE HAVE [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],IF WE DO NOT REPLY WITH THIS ONCE THEN PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER ANY MORE EMAILS...OK.SO SCAN THE DOCUMENT SO TAHT WE CAN FORWARD IT TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY,FOR VERIFICATION.....

DO NOT GIVE THE PAYMENT TO ANY OTHER EMAIL PLEASE OR YOU LOST YOUR PAYMENT.....

Subject: WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SLIP

HELLO SIR

REGARDS

Subject: REPLY US

HELLO SIR

2011-10-26 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SLIP

HELLO SIR

REGARDS

Subject: WEV ARE WAITING FOR THE SCAN NOW

HELLO

WE SAW YOUR MAIL AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THAT IS THE CORRECT BANK ACCOUNT AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY HAVE ONLY TWO EMAIL WHICH IS [email protected],[email protected], [email protected] AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT AWNSER ANYBODY APART FROM THIS TWO MAILS AND PLEASE WE WANT YOU TOSEND DOWN THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU PAID THE MONEY INTO AND TRY AND SCAN THAT THE PAYMENT IMMEDAITELY INTO THIS MAIL NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU NOW.....

CHEMICAL SOLUTION

Subject: WARNING REPLY ONLY TO THIS MAIL IMMEDAITELY

HELLO SIR

WHAT IS GOING ON DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A COMPANY ,AND YOU HAVE ABIDE WITH THEIR RULES AND REGULATIONS?

MR BOILEAU WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE SCAN THAT YOU GAVE TO US IS INVALID AND THE CODE IS REJECTED AND WE WANT YOU TO SCAN IT AND SEND TO US RIGHT AWAY IF NOT WE WILL MOVE AND WILL NOT SUPPLY YOUR GOODS TO YOU BY NEXT TOMORROW,SO MR BOILEAU TO AVOID ALL THIS PROBLEM YOU HAVE TO SCAN THIS PAYMENT SLIP YOUR SELF OVER THEIR AND SEND IT DIRECT TO THIS EMAIL ONLY,SO THAT WE CAN MOVE ON WITH THIS SUPPLY AT ONCE,BECAUSE YOU ARE CAUSING A LOT OF DELAY ION THIS COMPANY,SO MR WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP WITH IMMEDIATELY EFFECT ....

NOTICE.....REPLY ONLY TO THIS MAIL AND NO OTHER ONLY TO THIS MAIL,PLEASE THAT IS A WARNING ....

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL

Subject: Re: WARNING REPLY ONLY TO THIS MAIL IMMEDAITELY

HELLO SIR

Quote:
WHAT IS GOING ON DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A COMPANY ,AND YOU HAVE ABIDE WITH THEIR RULES AND REGULATIONS?

MR BOILEAU WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE SCAN THAT YOU GAVE TO US IS INVALID AND THE CODE IS REJECTED AND WE WANT YOU TO SCAN IT AND SEND TO US RIGHT AWAY IF NOT WE WILL MOVE AND WILL NOT SUPPLY YOUR GOODS TO YOU BY NEXT TOMORROW,SO MR BOILEAU TO AVOID ALL THIS PROBLEM YOU HAVE TO SCAN THIS PAYMENT SLIP YOUR SELF OVER THEIR AND SEND IT DIRECT TO THIS EMAIL ONLY,SO THAT WE CAN MOVE ON WITH THIS SUPPLY AT ONCE,BECAUSE YOU ARE CAUSING A LOT OF DELAY ION THIS COMPANY,SO MR WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP WITH IMMEDIATELY EFFECT ....

NOTICE.....REPLY ONLY TO THIS MAIL AND NO OTHER ONLY TO THIS MAIL,PLEASE THAT IS A WARNING ....

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL

Subject: this is the bank details we gave to you ok......

Hello

Please we are still waiting for the payment slip so that we can move as soon as possible ok
and again this is the bank details we gave to you look at it and see if it is the correct one that you use in making the payment and get back to us with the slip that you use in making the payment because the one that you gave to us is invalid ok.....

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

COUNTRY NETHERLANDS

Warning....Reply only to this email address and no other please we are waiting

Subject: WE NEED A REPLY NOW,THE BANK NEED THE SLIP

hello the bank over here do need the slip to collect the money mostly the one with stamp so that we can transfer the goods as soon as possible ,we are waiting find a way and scan the slip to us immediately,so that we can proceed..

REPLY ONLY TO THIS MAIL CONCERNING THIS BUSINESS NOT TO ANOTHER MAIL.....

2011-10-26 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: this is the bank details we gave to you ok......

The clerk who processed the transfer wrote "N. N. KELWEG" as the account holder. Other than that, everything checks. That shouldn't be a problem; I've gotten checks for "Boilot du Puits" and the bank let me deposit them.

You don't need the slip to receive the money. Just sit tight, and it will come.

2011-10-27 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND BRING TO US.......

HELLO SIR

REGARDS

2011-10-27 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND BRING TO US......

The bank called me and asked me to come in. When I got there, they told me that your account had been flagged for suspicion of drug traffic and the money had returned to my account. Do you have another account I can wire the funds to?

Subject: New Account Information

Hello,
I receive your email ok there is no problem below is the new account information for you to make the deposit also try to do it today write down the following account information on a paper.

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

ADDRESS OF BANK: CALLE.PL MAYOR,13 28850, MADRID SPAIN.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2100 1808 31 ######3566

IBAN NUMBER: ES97 2100 1808 31 ######3566

SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX

ACCOUNT NAME:JOSEPH OVIAWE

Closed lad accounts

Subject: Re: SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND BRING TO US.......

Hello,
I recieve your email ok there is no problem below is the new account information for you to make the deposit also try to do it today write down the following account information on a paper.

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

Hello,
I receive your email ok that, there is no problem ,below is the new account information for you to make the deposit also try to do it today write down the following account information on a paper.

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

Subject: this is the new account number that you will use to remake the payment

Hello,
I receive your email ok that, there is no problem ,below is the new account information for you to make the deposit also try to do it today write down the following account information on a paper.

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

reply only to this mail

Subject: reply only to this mail and no other

Hello,
I receive your email ok there is no problem below is the new account information for you to make the deposit also try to do it today write down the following account information on a paper.

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

reply only to this mail to avoid been played by outsiders

REPLY US IMMEDIATELY YOU SEE THIS EMAIL OK....

2011-10-27 Jеаn to Gоmer wrote:

Subject: chemicals

I am trying to buy some chemicals and having some trouble with another supplier, whose bank accounts keep getting hacked into or flagged as criminal. I'm looking for xenon trioxide, metallic ammonium, and carmot ore. Do you supply those?

2011-10-27 Gоmer to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: Re: chemicals

Good Morning Sir,
Yes,
We handle all Chemicals.
Our organisation is world wide and we ship world wide.

regards,

Kaոցa Gоmer
Gоmer Global Chemical Enterprises.

2011-10-28 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: we want you to make part of the payment through money gram

Hello Sir....

We want to inform you that your product is already been stamp and will be ready for movement anytime from now,but we are still waiting for the payment,but as we are still waiting for the payment, we want to inform you that we will like you to send down the sum of $3,000 so that we can be using it to make fast offloading and quick processes, so that as soon as the other payment is been recieve their won't be a delay in any form filling or case resolving,it will be easier if you send down the $3,000 for us to use it to clear all things involve,please for you to be clear you are going deduct it from the money that you are going to send through BANK TO BANK transfer so you should not fill quilty or fill unprotected,because it is the same thing,so all you have to do is for you to go to any near by bank and tell them that you will like to send money through MONEY GRAM payment and the payment will gets to us 2hours time after payment,its more faster that BANK TO BANK TRANSFER ,note that we are so sorry for this strees both it is for the betterlity of this goods to move faster.

So we want you to know that it will not take anything away from you or add to the payment that you are making so please do make the payment as soon as possible so that every thing should be fast before the payment will be ready by the bank to bank transfer ,so we are waiting for the payment today or tomorrow through this MONEY GRAM DETAILS below....

MONEY GRAM DETAILS FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT

RECEIVER NAME..................EWALEIFOH GODDAY

COUNTRY............................NIGERIA

RECEIVER STATE............... EDO STATE

TEXT QUESTION.................. WHO IS GREAT

TEXT ANSWER................ GOD

As soon as you finish making the payment you must explore for us.

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

So please sir we know that you will understand all that we have understand all that we have said and you will make the payment as soon as possible so that we can be processing all the product as we await the payment of the bank to bank transfer,and please we are to move this goods this week to you ,so be fast so that we can move as soon as possible ok........

Subject: we want you to pay part of the payment through money grams.

Hello Sir....

We want to inform you that your product is already been stamp and will be ready for movement anytime from now,but we are still waiting for the payment,but as we are still waiting for the payment, we want to inform you that we will like you to send down the sum of $3,000 so that we can be using it to make fast offloading and quick processes, so that as soon as the other payment is been recieve their won't be a delay in any form filling or case resolving,it will be easier if you send down the $3,000 for us to use it to clear all things involve,please for you to be clear you are going deduct it from the money that you are going to send through BANK TO BANK transfer so you should not fill quilty or fill unprotected,because it is the same thing,so all you have to do is for you to go to any near by bank and tell them that you will like to send money through MONEY GRAM payment and the payment will gets to us 2hours time after payment,its more faster that BANK TO BANK TRANSFER ,note that we are so sorry for this strees both it is for the betterlity of this goods to move faster.

So we want you to know that it will not take anything away from you or add to the payment that you are making so please do make the payment as soon as possible so that every thing should be fast before the payment will be ready by the bank to bank transfer ,so we are waiting for the payment today or tomorrow through this MONEY GRAM DETAILS below....

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

So please sir we know that you will understand all that we have understand all that we have said and you will make the payment as soon as possible so that we can be processing all the product as we await the payment of the bank to bank transfer,and please we are to move this goods this week to you ,so be fast so that we can move as soon as possible ok........

Subject: reply only to this mail only..

Hello Sir....

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

Hello,

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

×186

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2011-10-29 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Hello,

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

2011-10-29 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Hello Sir....

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

2011-10-30 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Hello,

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

REPLY AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS MAIL WITHOUT DELAY BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO MOVE

Hello Sir....

We want to inform you that your product is already been stamp and will be ready for movement anytime from now,but we are still waiting for the payment,but as we are still waiting for the payment, we want to inform you that we will like you to send down the sum of $3,000 so that we can be using it to make fast offloading and quick processes, so that as soon as the other payment is been receive their won't be a delay in any form filling or case resolving,it will be easier if you send down the $3,000 for us to use it to clear all things involve,please for you to be clear you are going deduct it from the money that you are going to send through BANK TO BANK transfer so you should not fill quilt or fill unprotected,because it is the same thing,so all you have to do is for you to go to any near by bank and tell them that you will like to send money through MONEY GRAM payment and the payment will gets to us 2hours time after payment,its more faster that BANK TO BANK TRANSFER ,note that we are so sorry for this stress both it is for the betterlity of this goods to move faster.

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

2011-10-30 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: New Account Information

I sent my assistant to Money Gram while I went to the bank, then we had some work to do, and I just came in and scanned and uploaded the transfer slips. Both are at հttр://www.seсtraոsferѕ.tk with pin 3746. The Money Gram slip is at 132001552311625254081061######; the bank transfer slip is at 132001740911382752561270######.

Subject: BUSINESS UPDATE

HELLO,
WE NEED THE SENDER'S NAME FURTHER VERIFICATION . I MEAN THE NAME YOU USED IN SENDING THE PAYMENT OKAY AND HAVE TO BE FAST ABOUT THIS.

Subject: business in progress

Hello,
for quick response we also want you to forward us the bank payment slip also with the necessary money gram payment information such as .

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

pleased e_mail me the those information direct to this only to e_mailbox as soon as possible .

thanks for your understanding

call me on this number for more info:2347054260423

2011-10-31 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: REPLY TO THIS MAIL ONLY ABOUT THIS BUSINESS

HELLO..

WE SENT TO YOU AN EMAIL THAT WE NEED THE SCAN OF THE PAYMENTS,BECAUSE WE CAN NOT OPEN THOSE SECURITY CODES OR YOU SEND TO US THE SENDERS NAMES OF THE MONEY GRAM AND THE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK....

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY NOW BECAUSE WE ARE TO MOVE SOON AND WE DO NOT NEED ANY DELAY ON THIS TRANSFER.....

REPLY ONLY TO THIS MAIL.....

Subject: Re: BUSINESS UPDATE

hello please do specify it to us ok..and you should be trying to be staying on line this week

arrange the names for me for the money gram senders name and the account senders name we are waiting for your reply now,or send the scan to us and you can send down the reference number of the money gram

hello we are still waiting for your reply so that we can move this week ....

we do noy know why you keep sending to us things that do not work.we said that you should send us the exert way you use to send the payment...

first name.......

second name.......

you are wiasting our time,so be fast

Subject: send the names accordingly

we said that you should arrange the name and send it to us now

we do noy know why you keep sending to us things that do not work.we said that you should send us the exert way you use to send the payment...
>
> first name.......
>
> second name.......
>
> you are wiasting our time,so be fast

2011-10-31 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

The sender's name for both is mine. The receivers' names are the ones you told me.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
Do you think we are here to play or what do you think..just take a look to the attach document i send to you now that is the transfer we just receive from our client so you just need to send the payment slip that way okay...

He attached a transfer slip sent by Jeremiah Bulрհroց, another baiter character.

Subject: send down the two slips sir our computer can't open those document...

Hello,
Do you think we are here to play or what do you think..just take a look to the attach document i send to you now that is the transfer we just receive from our client so you just need to send the payment slip that way okay...we download those document you send to us and save it in our computer and those document didn't open sir you have to go now and send down the two slip for verification and immediately move okay. we are very very sorry for the steer we put you through just send down those two slips and ever thing we be OK.

2011-10-31 Gоmer to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: Re: chemicals

Good Morning,
This email is to inform you that Gоmer Global Chemicals has taken over
Chemical World.
All funds that are dure to Chemical World can now be sent to Gоmer Global.

regards
Kaոցa Gоmer

2011-11-01 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Do you think we are here to play or what do you think..just take a look to the attach document i send to you now that is the transfer we just receive from our client so you just need to send the payment slip that way okay...we download those document you send to us and save it in our computer and those document didn't open sir you have to go now and send down the two slip for verification and immediately move okay. we are very very sorry for the steer we put you through just send down those two slips and ever thing we be OK.

2011-11-01 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: Problem Viewing The Payment Slip

Hello,
How are you doing, our computer is having difficulties in viewing the file you sent to us, so we will advise that you save the transfer papers as JPEG format and send it to us as attachment because it will be easier to view this way, try to do this and send us the papers as soon as you can.

2011-11-02 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Hello,
> How are you doing, our computer is having difficulties in viewing the file you sent to us, so we will advise that you save the transfer papers as JPEG format and send it to us as attachment because it will be easier to view this way, try to do this and send us the papers as soon as you can.

2011-11-03 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Hello,boіlеau-duрսy

How are you doing, our computer is having difficulties in viewing the file you sent to us, so we will advise that you save the transfer papers as JPEG format and send it to us as attachment because it will be easier to view this way, try to do this and send us the papers as soon as you can.

2011-11-03 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Sorry, i had to go out of town for a few days. The reference number is 681211655.

2011-11-03 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

hello..

we do saw your mail and we want you to know that the reference number that you brought is not correct you are to send us 8degit numbers and not 9 all you have to do now is for you to try and get back to us with the correct numbers OK,

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

2011-11-04 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

hello..

we do saw your mail and we want you to know that the reference number that you brought is not correct you are to send us 8degit numbers and not 9 all you have to do now is for you to try and get back to us with the correct numbers OK,

Sender Name.......

Text Question.......

Text Answer...........

Reference Number.........

do fill it and return for fast verification....

and we do need the scan of the payment...

2011-11-04 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Hmm, it must have been that I wrote a digit twice - try 68121165 or 68121655.

Hello,
I do not understand what you mean dont you have the slip with you? Kindly verifier the number by checking the slip i think that will be better, because i dont want to go to the bank and with the two numbers i have to be sure of the real number.

Hello,
I do not understand what you mean don't you have the slip with you? Kindly verifier the number by checking the slip i think that will be better, because i don't want to go to the bank and with the two numbers i have to be sure of the real number.

Subject: BE A SERIOUS BUSINESS PARTNER

SEE HELLO IF YOU DO NOT SERIOUS WITH THIS BUSINESS LET US TO KNOW BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BUSINESS MAN IN THIS BUSINESS WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER AND THE PAYMENT YOU MADE IS WRONG AND YOU DO NOT STAY ON LINE ALWAYS THEIR IS NO SIGN OF SERIOUSNESS IN YOU OK SO SEND TO US THE CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER MR

2011-11-05 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: BE A SERIOUS BUSINESS PARTNER

SEE HELLO IF YOU DO NOT SERIOUS WITH THIS BUSINESS LET US TO KNOW BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BUSINESS MAN IN THIS BUSINESS WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER AND THE PAYMENT YOU MADE IS WRONG AND YOU DO NOT STAY ON LINE ALWAYS THEIR IS NO SIGN OF SERIOUSNESS IN YOU OK SO SEND TO US THE CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER MR

2011-11-06 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: BUSINESS UPDATE FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

HELLO

WHAT IS GOING ON YOU GAVE US FAKE REFERENCE NUMBER ALL THE TIME AND YOU DO NOT STAY ON LINE TOO AND THE BANK HAVE NOT INFORM US ABOUT THE BANK PAYMENT,REPLY TO US ABOUT THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN KNOW WHAT IS NEXT ABOUT THIS BUSINESS....

HELLO

WHAT IS GOING ON YOU GAVE US FAKE REFERENCE NUMBER ALL THE TIME AND YOU DO NOT STAY ON LINE TOO AND THE BANK HAVE NOT INFORM US ABOUT THE BANK PAYMENT,REPLY TO US ABOUT THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN KNOW WHAT IS NEXT ABOUT THIS BUSINESS....

Subject: ReWE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY NOW

HELLO

HELLO

2011-11-07 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: REPLY ONLY TO THIS MAIL ,ONLY TO THIS MAIL ALONE

hello this is why we told you that you should always try and stay on line always...

so all you have to now is for you to split the payment into three places now and make 7,000 and 6,000 and 5,800...

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

this is why we decided to registered this mail only for you and us ,so you have to reply only to this mail alone,do not reply to another mail .....

their should be no mistake this time ,reply only to this mail ,we do not use the former MAIL.....

Subject: WARNING....REPLY TO ONLY THIS MAIL ALONE...AGAIN ALONE

hello this is why we told you that you should always try and stay on line always...

so all you have to now is for you to split the payment into three places now and make 7,000 and 6,000 and 5,800...

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

this is why we decided to registered this mail only for you and us ,so you have to reply only to this mail alone,do not reply to another mail .....

their should be no mistake this time ,reply only to this mail ,we do not use the former MAIL.....

Subject: WARNING ........ DO NOT ANSWER TO ANY OTHER MAILS APART FROM THIS MAIL

SEE,WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR COMPANY ARE HAVING CLEAN UP THIS WEEK AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET TO ALL THE COSTUMERS TO TELL THEM WHEN THEIR GOODS WILL BE MOVING AND WE WANT YOU TO BE TRYING TO BE ON LINE BECAUSE WE CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON AND WE WANT YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AS FAST AS YOU CAN THAT IS WHY WE GAVE YOU THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT SO THAT THEIR SHOULD BE NO DELAY ON THIS TRANSFER AND FOR MORE INFORMATION TEXT OR CALL OUR COSTUMER CARE ON +2347054260423 .....THEIR SHOULD BE NO MISTAKE ON THIS TRANSFER AND YOU SHOULD NOT AWNSER TO ANY OTHER MAIL APART FROM THIS EMAIL.....

WARNING ........ DO NOT ANSWER TO ANY OTHER MAILS APART FROM THIS MAIL

2011-11-07 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

Subject: Re: BUSINESS UPDATE FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

My bank told me that the transfer was returned because of some irregularity. I went to the MoneyGram office and was told that that transfer had been picked up; I'm going to check whether Kaոցa Gоmer, who claims to have taken over your company, has intercepted it.

2011-11-07 Jеаn to Gоmer wrote:

Subject: Moneygram payment

Alen Kennedy claims he could not get the payment I sent him because the reference number is invalid. Did you intercept it?

2011-11-07 Gоmer to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: Re: Moneygram payment

Kaոցa see all and hack all...
Just need kennedy email address....

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

2011-11-08 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

Subject: WARNING ........ DO NOT ANSWER TO ANY OTHER MAILS APART FROM THIS MAIL

SEE,WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR COMPANY ARE HAVING CLEAN UP THIS WEEK AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET TO ALL THE COSTUMERS TO TELL THEM WHEN THEIR GOODS WILL BE MOVING AND WE WANT YOU TO BE TRYING TO BE ON LINE BECAUSE WE CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON AND WE WANT YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AS FAST AS YOU CAN THAT IS WHY WE GAVE YOU THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT SO THAT THEIR SHOULD BE NO DELAY ON THIS TRANSFER AND FOR MORE INFORMATION TEXT OR CALL OUR COSTUMER CARE ON +2347054260423 .....THEIR SHOULD BE NO MISTAKE ON THIS TRANSFER AND YOU SHOULD NOT AWNSER TO ANY OTHER MAIL APART FROM THIS EMAIL.....

WARNING ........ DO NOT ANSWER TO ANY OTHER MAILS APART FROM THIS MAIL

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

NOTE.....their should be no mistake this time ,reply only to this mail ,we do not use the former MAIL.....

Subject: +2347054260423 CALL US OR TEXT US

+2347054260423 CALL US FOR QUICK AWNSER AND HAVE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THE MONEY GRAM THAT WE TOLD YOU?

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

NOTE.....their should be no mistake this time ,reply only to this mail ,we do not use the former MAIL.....

Subject: Re: WARNING....REPLY TO ONLY THIS MAIL ALONE...AGAIN ALONE

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ...

THAT CRIMINAL HAS BEEN CHASE BY THE POLICE SO THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM TO US OK.....

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HELLO

IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR MONEY TO MISS AND YOU DO LIKE YOUR BUSINESS YOU WILL NOT CONTACT THAT GOMER THEY ARE EVIL AND WE ARE GOING TO ADVICE YOU NOT TO CONTACT THEM AGAIN...

AND COME T5O THINK OF IT YOU CONTACT US FIRST SO WHY DO YOU SAID YOU ARE GPOING TO GOMER IS THAT WHAT A GOOD BUSINESS PERSON NPORMALLY THOSE THINGS..

SND FOR YOUR NOTICE WE HAVE ALREADY PACKAGE YOUR GOODS FOR YOU AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING THAT IS HOLDING IT IS THE PAYMENT AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE ALL WILL BE OK AND THEIR WILL BE NO PROBLEMS,SO YOU HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE THAT PAYMENT WITHOUT DELAY SO TAHT YOU CAN HAVE THIS GOODS.....

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

DO NOT REPLY ANYOTHER EMAIL APART FROM THIS OK

Reference Number..

JUST TRY AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IN TO THIS ACCOUNT AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ANY OTHER PERSON THAT SAID HAT THEY KNOWQ THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAN OK...IF YOU DO YOU LOOSEV YOUR MONEY OK WE ARE WARNING YOU NOW

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

Subject: NEW BANK DETAIL REPLY TO ONLY THIS MAIL ALONE...AGAIN ALONE

Hello sir
if you can't split it in three places just go to bank now and make the payment ok

NEW BANK DETAIL

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBXXX

ACCOUNT NAME:JOSEPH OVIAW

NOTE.....their should be no mistake this time ,reply only to this mail .

2011-11-08 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

There is no point sending you three MoneyGram payments, as Gоmer will intercept them. I am going to explore for Gоmer.

2011-11-09 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: NEW BANK DETAIL REPLY TO ONLY THIS MAIL ALONE...AGAIN ALONE

Hello sir
if you can't split it in three places just go to bank now and make the payment ok

NEW BANK DETAIL

NAME OF BANK LA CAIXA

SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBXXX

ACCOUNT NAME:JOSEPH OVIAW

NOTE.....their should be no mistake this time ,reply only to this mail .

2011-11-10 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: the recievers name is still EWALEIFOH GODDAY

HELLO SIR

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY BEFORE A REPORT CAME FROM THE PPOLICE HEADQUATER THAT THEY CHASE GOMER AND MEN AND FOUND SOME PEOPLE TYHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO DUPE AND STILL THEIR MONEY ,SO PLEASE WE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IFYOU AMONG OF THOSE PEOPLE WE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN ROB OFF YOUR MONEY YOU SHOULD NOT REPLY US OK..

SO IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS AND SEE YOUR GOODS YOU SHOULD REPLY ONLY TO THIS EMAIL AND DO NOT REPLY ANYOTHER EMAIL SO YOU SHOULD JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE MONEY GRAM BELOW AND IS DIRECTED FOR YOU TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT SO BE FAST AND DO JUST LIKE THE WAY WE TOLD YOU AND WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO MAKE MISTAKE BY GOING TO THAT WANTED CRIMINAL AND STARTED REGRECTING IT LATTER,SO YOU SHOULD BE FAST ABOUT THIS PAYMENT AND NO MISTAKE THE TIME OK

so all you have to now is for you to split the payment into three places now and make firsty 7,000 and second 6,000 and the last is 5,800...

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

Subject: REPLY US AS FAST AS YOU CAN....

HELLO..

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON BUT WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO CANCELL ALL THE TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIS COMPANY IF ANYTHING IS NOT HEARD FROM YOU BY THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK AND ALL BUSINESS BETWEEN YOU AND THIS COMPANY WILL BE TERMINATED...

SO IF YOU WANT US TO CONTINUE KINDLY PAY IT INTO THREE PLACES JUST LIKE THE WAY THAT WE TOLD YOU BUT IF YOU INSIST THAT YOU WANT TO MEET THAT CRIMINAL THAT IS CALLED GOMER WE ARE NOT GOING TO WORRY BECAUSE THE POLICE WILL SOON CAUGHT UP WITH HIM AND HIS GROUP AND HIS BUSINESS PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH...

SO WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR REPLY AND THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS ONCE AGAIN.....

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

Subject: Re: the recievers name is still EWALEIFOH GODDAY

see we just want to tell you that we have report to the un police that your goods is no more with us and incase you are dupe of your money..

thank you

HELLO SIR

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY BEFORE A REPORT CAME FROM THE PPOLICE HEADQUATER THAT THEY CHASE GOMER AND MEN AND FOUND SOME PEOPLE TYHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO DUPE AND STILL THEIR MONEY ,SO PLEASE WE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IFYOU AMONG OF THOSE PEOPLE WE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AND WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN ROB OFF YOUR MONEY YOU SHOULD NOT REPLY US OK..

SO IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS AND SEE YOUR GOODS YOU SHOULD REPLY ONLY TO THIS EMAIL AND DO NOT REPLY ANYOTHER EMAIL SO YOU SHOULD JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE MONEY GRAM BELOW AND IS DIRECTED FOR YOU TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT SO BE FAST AND DO JUST LIKE THE WAY WE TOLD YOU AND WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO MAKE MISTAKE BY GOING TO THAT WANTED CRIMINAL AND STARTED REGRECTING IT LATTER,SO YOU SHOULD BE FAST ABOUT THIS PAYMENT AND NO MISTAKE THE TIME OK

so all you have to now is for you to split the payment into three places now and make firsty 7,000 and second 6,000 and the last is 5,800...

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

2011-11-10 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

You are an incontepemp nimpingtoot and a battological batrachian who can't even shine a liefer. Go take your harked accounts and hork them. Crinimal or not, Gоmer at least does what he is nooing, and I will exploce with him. I've had enough of your silly connery, voyou! Go foot yourself putaneously.

2011-11-11 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: the recievers name is still EWALEIFOH GODDAY

see we just want to tell you that we have report to the un police that your goods is no more with us and incase you are dupe of your money..

thank you

HELLO SIR

MONEY GRAM DETAIL

Sender Name.
Text Question..

Text Answer..

Reference Number..

2011-11-11 Jеаn to Chemical World wrote:

What do I care about the unpolice? You have shown almost from the start that you do not have a clue how to run a business. No wonder you got taken over by Gоmer. I would not be surprised if the real police showed up at your door and hauled you away.

2011-11-12 Chemical World to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: we hope that your goods have been sent to you by the gomers...

we hope that your goods have been sent to you by the gomers...

2011-11-17 Jеаn to Gоmer wrote:

Subject: Now that I've shaken Kennedy off

how much do I still have to pay you?

2011-11-17 Gоmer to Jеаn wrote:

Subject: Re: Now that I've shaken Kennedy off

I can't find the original email confirming shipment and order.
Little wonder the lads are confused.
Good job.

2011-11-21 Jеаn to Gоmer wrote:

Subject: Re: Now that I've shaken Kennedy off

Here's my original order. Can you quote me a price?

Quote:
Okay. For initial testing, I would like 10 kg of xenon trioxide and 2 kg of metallic ammonium. Once I get the production worked out, I'll be buying 1 Mg of XeO3, 100 kg of NH4, and 200 kg of carmot ore.

I'm located at ### Paris Street, San Francisco, California, 940##. Where do you ship from? I'd like to get the small quantities by air, but the large quantities you can send by sea.

×186
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hmm, it must have been that I wrote a digit twice - try 68121165 or 68121655.

Good one!

A fabulous bait all the way. Had this knucklehead frantically going after your money. Great lad frustration and time wasting.
Billy Jack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An exceptional piece of work, how in the world you kept those guys on the carrot is beyond me, either they were astronomically stupid or they thought you were. Classic bait, really enjoyed the read.
Martin - "Billy Jack"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic