SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New lotto scam UK STOCK MARKET DRAW - UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ronjan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Forum members,

I hope I did this in the correct sub-forum.
Anyway this one is about I WON THE LOTTO
I have already pulled down 1 (one) website, which is now suspended and hopefully very soon deleted from there hosting system.
As usual the standard +44 70 telephone numbers (re-direct).

Just read it all below and don't worry I did not loose any money, I just played along to get as much info as possible.

Reporting: http://online.natfreightiinc.com/

Dear Abuse Department 000webhost.com.

The Website: http://online.natfreightiinc.com/ is being used for 419 scams (bogus lotto winnings to get money out of people.)
I already contacted http://pkwebhost.net/ who is the nameserver and they referred me to you, since it seems they are hosting with you 000webhost.com.

Below I have copied all email contact as they came in.
It is a bit long but at the end the bogus domain comes in the picture, as a PDF file and later a an email responds.
They are using many different domains, but not all are problably hosted by you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First email sent from [email protected]

UK STOCK MARKET DRAW
10 Paternoster Square, London,

EC4M 7LS United Kingdom

Draw No: 01/03/2012/UKSMD/INTL

Dear Winner,

We congratulate you this day as you have emerged a winner in the UK Stock Market Draw. See attachment for claims procedure. Thank you.

Mrs. Susan Broatch
Announcer
UK Stock Market Draw

NOTE: Please print this email only if you have to, let’s protect our environment.

This message and its attachments are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached PDF in the first email: Notice the telephonenumber as a +44 70 which is a re-direct number.

UK STOCK MARKET DRAW
EC4M 7LS United Kingdom
CLAIMS NOTIFICATION
Dear Winner,
We rolled out over £7,000,000.00 (Seven Million United Kingdom Pound) for our beginning of year
international draw. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of
web hosts which enjoy our patronage. The selection was made through a computer drawn system
attaching personalized email addresses to ticket numbers.
As luck and destiny would have it, your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket
number UKSMD/949/33/928/Q9S/718 with Serial No: 684/653W/44/UKSMD and drew these lucky
numbers 01/03/21/72/92/83 (87) which subsequently won you £580,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred and
Eighty Thousand United Kingdom Pound) as one of the 5 jackpot winners in this draw.
You are therefore entitled to a total payout of £580,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred and Eighty Thousand
United Kingdom Pounds) in Category A. The draws were conducted in South London, United Kingdom
on the 1st of March, 2012.
These lottery Draws are commemorative and as such special. Please be informed by this winning
notification to make contact with our claims department with the details below who shall by duty guide
you through the process to facilitate the release of your winnings accordingly.
To file your claim, contact your claim officer:
Mr. John Westwood
UK Stock Market Draw
Email: [email protected] Tel: +44- 701 421 7581 Fax: +44- 844 664 1674
PROVIDE THE UNDERMENTIONED CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS/DETAILS AND FORWARD DIRECTLY TO THE
ABOVE MENTIONED DEPARTMENT/OFFICER VIA EMAIL
(1) FULL NAME: (2) FULL PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
(3) MOBILE /HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER: (4) DRAW NUMBER:
On behalf of all members and staffs of the UK Stock Market Draw, I congratulate you on your win and
wish you the best as you enjoy your good fortune.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Susan Broatch,
Announcer, UK Stock Market Draw
This message and its attachments are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. If you have
received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second email after is sent them a responds. Sent from [email protected]

UK STOCK MARKET DRAW

EC4M 7LS United Kingdom

Dear Ronald Janssen,

This is to inform you information provided to this office is being processed.

Please allow 48 business hours or less for process completion.

Thank you and have a nice day

Sincerely,

John Westwood,

Claims Department,

UK Stock Market Draw

This message and its attachments are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third email sent from: [email protected]

UK STOCK MARKET DRAW

EC4M 7LS United Kingdom

04-03-2012

PROCESS COMPLETE

Dear Ronald Janssen,

The Organizing Committee of the UK Stock Market Draw formally congratulates you on your win. Please see attachment for winning delivery process.

Mr. John Westwood

Claims Department

UK Stock Market Draw

Tel: +44- 701 421 7581

Fax: +44- 844 664 1674

NOTE: Please print this email only if you have to, let’s protect our environment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached PDF which has the domain mentioned:

UK STOCK MARKET DRAW
EC4M 7LS United Kingdom
PROCESS COMPLETE
The Board of Directors and Staffs of the UK Stock Market Draw congratulates you
as one of our Star Prize Winner.
This makes you a winner of 580, 000.00 GBP (Five Hundred and Eighty Thousand
Great British Pound). The Cheque comes with the UK Stock Market Draw branded
T-shirt (5), Face caps (5) and Umbrellas (5).
We thank you for your patience during the verification process as it’s done in part
to protect your winning.
In reference to the above, you are to contact our affiliate for delivery of your
winning, you are required to provide the courier company with the below details
Resend to present to us so we may release your package to them.
NATIONAL FREIGHT INC
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44-871-237-7252
FIRST NAME: LAST NAME:
ADDRESS: PHONE NUMBER:
REFERENCE NUMBER: 220385773626/UK
Mr. John Westwood
Claims Department
UK Stock Market Draw
Tel: +44- 701 421 7581
Fax: +44- 844 664 1674
This message and its attachments are for designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. If you have
received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Forth email from the bogus website which you suspended:

NATIONAL FREIGHT INC

Reference Number: 220385773626/UK

Tracking Number: Awaiting Activation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forth email sent from domain/Website: http://online.natfreightiinc.com/
email: [email protected]

Dear Valued Customer,

At National Freight Inc we provide a full range of courier services, including international courier services, Europe overnight services and someday courier services.

Our international courier network provides delivery throughout the world on a someday, timed or standard service. What makes us different from the competition is that you can custom fit our service to what you need: When the need arises you can upgrade your delivery simply by notifying us by e-mail, fax or telephone call that you want to change your option of delivery and it will be automatically effected.

We have received the following items below from UK Stock Market Draw:

• Winning Cheque Five Hundred and Eighty Thousand United Kingdom Pound.

• UK Stock Market Draw Branded T-Shirt (5)

• UK Stock Market Draw Promo Branded Umbrella (5)

• UK Stock Market Draw Branded Face Cap (5)

• UK Stock Market Draw Winning Certificate.

The options together with their associated conditions are presented below. Due to popular demand, we have introduced the overnight delivery service which is only open to clients within some parts in Europe. This practice was introduced by the UK National Lotto Commission to enhance speedy delivery.

You are to advise our billing department: [email protected] on which of our delivery option we should apply to your parcel.

Options: Receive your package via any of the channels below:

24 HOURS DELIVERY

Mailing...............................................£ 200.00
Insurance..........................................£ 270.00
Vat (5%).............................................£ 23.50
TOTAL...............................................£ 493.50

48 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailing..............................................£ 110.00
Insurance.........................................£ 270. 00
Vat (5%)............................................£ 19.00
TOTAL..............................................£ 399.00

72 HOURS DELIVERY
Mailing...............................................£ 50.00
Insurance...........................................£ 270.00
Vat (5%)............................................£ 16.00
TOTAL...............................................£ 336.00

Congratulations from us here at National Freight Inc.

Regards,
Philip White,

Customer Service,

National Freight Inc.

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this email and any attachments permanently from your system.

------------------------------------------------------------

After this I broke off contact/email, since I thought I had collected enough proof and information.

Thank you and regards, Ron

Last edited by ronjan on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ronjan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

Got an email from 000webhost.com that they have taken the website down from their server, but of course now they are already back up somewhere else. Maybe time for you more experts to do something.

The nameserver is now with graficonet.net
I have contacted them and I will let you know how it goes.

Regards, Ron
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no better time to get to know our fake sites forum, since you have already shown an interest in site killing.

Just pop into fake banks: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57 and read the stickies for some general guidelines.

Start a thread for the site(s) that are still lingering, and make sure you let folks know if you want to be part of the kill. You will hopefully find that with the processes we have in place, the sites will die even more quickly and easily.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic