SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An easy way to annoy these thieves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I thought of this but all credit goes to Dharma ( http://j.mp/A3gJkV ) and the others who posted in that thread.

Received this email in my Catcher Account the other day-

Quote:
Attn:Beneficiary, This is to inform you that the diplomat has arrived with your cash consignment box value (US$14,700,000.00) Fourteen million seven hundred thousand united state dollars in Sacramento international airport (SIA) airport California USA as their transit on diplomatic rout this week. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call them on this number (+ 1 323 786 0666) then ask to speak with the diplomatic agent in person of JOHN HARVEY in United States. Let us know if you are still interested to get your consignment delivery to you today; as they have been waiting to hear from you to help them complete this delivery. Note that the diplomatic agents are now in Los Angeles with your consignment box and they need to obtain the US Customs clearance of your package at the airport to enable them proceeds to your house and deliver your consignment boxes to you. Therefore, you are to call him with this number (+1 323 786 0666) and or contact him through this email; [email protected] and get back to me. Note; that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-7042778612 Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Diplomatic agent via email:[email protected] once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment to you without any further delay. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you swiftly. Sincerely, Dr Larry Ego Director Remittance Department CBN

So last night I harvested 1,000 emails and mass mailed them the following-

Quote:
Dear Sir:
Thanks for your email. I need more information and how I would get this fund.
Please call me to discuss this. I don't trust people over emails only I need to speak with them on phone first.
Thanks,
J Smith
Los Angeles, CA
Phone number: (323) 786-0666

And for those who replied but didn’t read my mail I sent this-

Quote:
Thanks for your email. But like I said before I don't trust people over emails so I want to speak with you on the phone first. You wrote to me so you should call me. Please call me soon as you can.
Thanks,
J Smith
Los Angeles, CA
Phone number: (323) 786-0666

And once they complained-

Quote:
My phone is working fine. It usually goes into voicemail if I’m talking to someone else so please call me back.
Thanks again,
John Smith
(323) 786-0666

If they refused-

Quote:
Please call me when you receive this email. Otherwise forget this business deal.
Thanks,
John Smith
(323) 786-0666

The responses so far-

Quote:
Thanks for your message,i called exactly as you have requested yesterday and dropped message on your answering machine and repeatedly called today as well, so you check your phone and see my messages on your phone.
You have to know we have time different so i will call you again in the next two hours from now. Thanks once again.

Quote:
As you have indicated in your email below, I will be calling you today to enable us discuss matters.

Quote:
We are in receipt of your mail and the content is well noted. I wish to inform you that i tried calling the telephone number you provided to us, but it is not reachable.

Quote:
I called you three times this evening but all entered voice message or answering machine. What shall we do now? Please call me on +22505007159 so that we can talk or you give me another line to reach you directly without entering voice message or hindrance. I hope to hear from you.

Quote:
I tried contacting you several times on the phone but had all the time about answering.

Quote:
I receive your mail this morning and i try to call you with the number you give me here, but is like there is a problem, because i call the number but is not going

Quote:
It's me Mr. Francis Osei. I called you twice but your phone was on answering machine and I left message for you.

Quote:
Your number is not going if you are really interested in this deal you call me

Quote:
I tried to call you but couldn't get you on phone.

Quote:
Thanks for your email as its contents was well noted, and we have call you more 4 time since yesterday, but your phone gots to voice message as no one wants to picks up your calls.

Quote:
I received you mail this morning, but you don't seams to be interested.
let me if you are. i don't want you to turn my did into child's play ok.

Quote:
I try to call you your phone is off I living a voice mail for you did you get the voice mail

Quote:
Thanks for your response to my email, i called you right now after reading your email and your phone is on voice message, please call me back if you get the message i sent you or send me the information i requested from you earlier for we to proceed to the next step of this deal.

Quote:
I try to call you but what you give me is wrong number, give me another number to reach you or you call me by your self

Quote:
I want you to know that i try calling you today but you are not responded to your calls

Quote:
I have tried calling you but your number was on answering machine .As I did explain to you, this fund is excess of the profit made here in my branch last year.

Quote:
i called you but your telephone is not responding well so kindly check your email and get back to me

Quote:
I severally called you on your given telephone number but the calls were diverted to answering machine ,so can you state with me when you can open access to your phone ,to enable us discuss in details the mode of paying your USD10 MILLION approved fund in your behalf as you had desired via phone.

Quote:
i have try to call your line but the number is responding

Quote:
for the moment, it will not be possible for me discussing with you on the phone due to throat cancer. Can you discuss with my lawyer on my behalf?
i have pass a message to my attorney to call you and i have receive his call today that he will call you so expect his call
I receive a call and an email from my client Roseline Donna from Benin Republic who is now on sick bed,I was told on her mail that you need me to give you a call,is unfortunate that i travel to Republic of Nigeria for a court briefing and will not be back until 2weeks so you are free to reach me on my email and my below telephone numbers that i will provide here after you can contact me for any matter concerning her i will call you as soon as am done with my meeting.kindly reconfirm your Telephone number to me the one you gave my client i try calling you but there was no lock.

Quote:
I need a cell number to talk to you. The number you provided goes straight to an answering machine.

Quote:
thanks for your email, i agree with you that it is safer to speak over the phone first, get to know each other better and discuss in details before we proceed with any further communication, i have tried to contact you on the telephone number you provided but there was no response and i left a voice message for you to get back to me for further discussion,

Quote:
I CALLED AS YOU REQUESTED BUT YOU ARE NOT THERE

Quote:
Hello, I think the number you give to me is not going true because i have tried many times now still not going. what should i do now?

Quote:
Your phone is on voice mail and i have send you a mail please get back to us with the information

Quote:
We can't call you sire.but this is the office number if you insist calling us.

Quote:
I am sorry that i can not call you now because i don't have a phone now and i don't have money to make international call. I will try and call you on your telephone from a public telephone tomorrow if i get money.

Quote:
I have try calling you but was getting an answering machine message, so please let me know if you can handle this for me.

Quote:
I receive your mail and it was well understood by me and I did call you and there was no answer on the phone number you gave me bet I did drop a message for you.

Quote:
The Lawyer call you But no response from you why?

Quote:
PLEASE SIR I CAN'T GET YOU ON PHONE

Quote:
I tried calling the number you sent to me as your number but could not get through because it was on answering machine.

Quote:
I called many times today to discuss this transaction with you over the phone but you are not responding via phone,

Quote:
thanks for your message but Are you sure you are real? will you be able to do my desire how come you are not answering your phone send me your identity to show me you are from the usa,

Quote:
Ponit of correction, i am a girl not (SIR)
Concerning your mail, i personally like discussing business on phone, immediately i received your mail i tried to call the line but it was answering meachine not you, so this is my cell phone number below, call me or you give me your cell phone number for us to talk in details over this business.

Quote:
Thanks for your reply, i asked you to call me back and you dare refused and want me to call you again? i won't call you again, beside this deal for the goodness of both of us so if you are not interested just let me know so i can quickly look for another partner who can assist me.

Quote:
YOU CALL ME BACK WITH MY MOBILE NUMBER. +918860242099

Quote:
After going through your email, i proceeded in calling you but all to no avail, even when you picked the call we can't understand ourself.

Quote:
I called you to discuss this issue as you requested but you picked your phone and fail to respond, later your phone went on voice mail. I want to you to respond to my first mail before this one if you want us to proceed

Quote:
Sir,
Just called you now and it is still diverted to voice mail.
Yours faithfully.
Prof John Henry

Quote:
I am ready to call you and i have been doing that since yesterday and each time i call you don't take the call rather i leave a voice massage and after several attempts someone picked the call and said it was a wrong number so i don't understand this.
I just called again this morning and still left a voice massage so you really need to give me a number you know you can pick my call when i do call you.
Am waiting please.
Kelly.

Quote:
IF YOU ARE READY TO WORK WITH ME CALL ME, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER.

Quote:
I called again and i was told it's a wrong number. It seems you are actually kidding with me.

Quote:
Base on your mail, that I should call you for oral conversation. I called the wrong number you gave as your cell phone number, well this is for your information; your name will be out of the payment list.

Complaints are still coming in. Somewhere, there is a very angry diplomat. Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Diplomat Harvey and the mugus are getting very frustrated...

[email protected]
Quote:
i must tell you that this is for your own good so if you like you can go ahead and decieve your self by giving to me a rubbish telephone number.
Please do not write me again as you refused to call me as you demanded which i told you that i can not call you for some security reasons.Please do not contact me again as you lack simple understanding.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,BIG FOOL THAT CAN NOT MAKE JUST CALL

Quote:
But i call you yesterday and you said that i should stop calling you that is what you told me .if you know that you are ready to help me, you can call me

Quote:
I am sick and tired of this trash, i just dialed this number +1323 786 0666 again and same mail voice picked the phone and repeated same thing that HE IS NOT JOHN.
I advise you call the number and find out who he is. I can't continue to be moving round the clock all in the name of phone call.
Kelly.

Quote:
I want to inform you that the number you gave to me was entering voice mail,i trying it for more than three time and it was thesame,at a point all my credit on my phone finish,so please kindly resend your unmber again,at less your country code number and on how i should call you.
Please give me your country code and also you can call me with the number i gave you before now,so that we both can talk one on one.Also direct on how to dial the number,so i can not make miss take.But please possible call me please. The number entering voice mail plz check ur unmber and resend it

Quote:
Thanks for your mail i have just try to call someone pick it and tell me is rune number pls can you give me the complete number that i can get you to able us talk
i am waiting for your fill back with your mobile number

Quote:
CALL MY NUMBER I HAVE TRY CALLING YOU ITS ALWAYS ON ANSWERING MACHINE

Quote:
I have tried to reach your line unfortunately it couldn't connect since you don't believe in e-mail conversation.

Quote:
I tried to call you many times but no possible connection. Kindly give me a miscall to my mobile +447700022613 and I will call you back at once.

Quote:
My lawyer will call you today on my behalf as I do have disabilities in speaking

Quote:
OKAY CAN U CALL ME PLEASE I TRY TO CALL YOU BUT I CAN'T GET U PLEASE CAN I GIVE U MY NUMBER SO U CALL ME URSELF PLEASE. THANK U

Quote:
But i called you many times this morning and your phone keep going to voice mail record

Quote:
Once again i have try calling your number still on answering machine so i don't know what next to do than to write you mail.

Quote:
I have been calling your number since yesterday but you are not picking my calls why? and i drop a message to you but you did not call back. Please try and give me a misscall then i will call you immediately.

Quote:
I want to let you know that i have been trying to call you since yesterday.Am just telling you this all because to let you know how legitimacy these issue is.

Quote:
i have discussed with my partner , his name is emmanuel wayas, he has promised to talk to you today since its two of us handling the transaction.

Quote:
Due to time difference between us, kindly confirm to me the right time to get you on phone your local time.The phone number you give to me is not going

Quote:
Truly i have tried calling you three times now but it is not connecting. I thing the problem is from the phone number you gave me. So check the phone nuber and correct it.

Quote:
If you read my mail very well you will see that i called you and you did not pick.

Quote:
I have tried to reach you several times through your telephone number you left in your last mail but due to poor network I could not be able to reach you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THEY CREAS, I NO GO CALL YOU AGAIN, INSTED WNEN YOU GO OPEN UP MAKE WE DO THINGS TOGETHER AND MAKE GOOD MONEY YOU ARE FOOLING YOUR SELF THINKING OF FOOLING ME.

Quote:
My son Alex will call you latter today he have been trying to call you yesterday and he said that your phone was on voice mail

Quote:
I TRIED TO CALL BUT COULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOU

Quote:
I have told you to call me.I can not call you because of some reasons which i told you but if you insist talking to me then call me but i can not call you for security reasons.

Quote:
I got your message this morning,l shall call you later today because of the time difference.

Quote:
Thanks for your email. I will call your number now.

Quote:
I called coupled of times but your phone was on answering machine.

Quote:
I have tried to call this number you gave me but its on voice call so i prefer you cal me wen your not on voice call or give me time to call you

Quote:
I tried calling you few minutes ago but I could not get through to you on the phone,I guess it was due to bad network or I might have used the wrong dialing code

Quote:
I have tried to call you several time since yesterday even at the moment but you phone keeps going to the machine(Voice Message)kindly reconfirm your phone number or rather forward me your direct mobile to call you asap.
This is the number you gave to me and is always on voice mail: 323-786-0666

Quote:
My dear friend, please why not call me with the number i give you so that i will also use it and call you, because this number you give me is wrong number,

Quote:
I CALLED AS YOU REQUESTED BUT YOU ARE NOT THERE

Quote:
Thanks for your reply, please check the number very well because i try to call you again, but the number is not going

Quote:
Ok sir am going to call you just wait

Quote:
Prior to your response, I have called as requested by your humble self and it went into a voice mail.

Quote:
Ok I have what you said and I will be calling today over the phone.

Quote:
I told you that I called you more than 3 times yesterday all was in voice mail I will do that again but not today because I am busy , but I will advice you to send the information we need from you to enable us create a file on your name .

Quote:
I call your phone yesterday ringing no reply,so I left a message on the answer machine.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.i want you to know that i am going to call you once i am true with my client here so i want you to have my number save so that in case i called you.you will; no my number OK so i here is my personal phone number +2348163899919 so i promise you once i am true with my client i will call you okay.

Quote:
Thanks, I will definitely call you today.

Quote:
i have been calling the number you gave me after ringing it goes to answering message. Please let me know what it will be good to call you.

Quote:
Sorry,I do not think I will be able to call you anymore due to the fact that this is my fourth time to have called you and it keeps on going to the voice mail you have to delete some of your message in order to receive more message. I am a serious minded business man and time means a lot to me,so if you are interested do give me call on my personal number 0034 6 32 808 164.

Quote:
Sir,
I have done all you asked for and sent mails but yet i can't get your answer over this matter. Well, I called you few minutes ago and i did not get what you say on the phone before hanging the phone on me. Sir, i would be very much grateful if you send me an email and give me an exact time or hours from now that i can call again, i wait for your answer on this message, thank you .

Quote:
I have tried enough to reach you on call, kindly call me on this number : +918447142777.
I'm in India, stop suffering me, your number is not going through.
Call me +918447142777.

Quote:
You keep insisting that i should call you yet when i called you you don't speak out on the phone and also you like leaving your phone on messages instead of you to answer the call yet you keep insisting i should call you to believe.

Quote:
I have also called the telephone number you gave me and another person picked it and told me it was a wrong number.

Quote:
Thanks for your email i called your phone and i was told wrong number , please could you call me +234 8033260961, i am calling you now .

Quote:
Thanks Ones again i am trying to call is in voice mail let me know when i can get you on phone what is this country code

Quote:
You asked me to call you but you end up putting your phone on voice mail, are you expecting me to speak with voice mail or what?? you have always ask me to call knowing fullly well that your phone in on voice mail.

Quote:
Thanks for your response, I really appreciate your efforts regarding your response to my email. I have also tried in getting in touch with you , but it went to the voice mail, and also i could not drop my messages , as it was saying that your mail box is full. So please try and get back to me as soon as possible and also i will try and give you a call back.

...and there's 15 more messages in gmail since posting this.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Over 100 replies today. I think I'll have to call the diplomat in a couple days and ask him if I have any messages.

Quote:
We have tried reaching you on phone but all effort has proven abortive.

Quote:
Please is your 011 1 323 786 0666 or 001 3237860666. please confirm it.waiting to hear from because it very important. thank you.

Quote:
Like you stated in my last message to me which i did exactly as requested, i called you two times yesterday and even intend to drop a message on your answering machine but the operator keep your phone message inbox is full and can not take in any more messages, then i tried to see if you can pick the call but all to no avail.

Quote:
i try your number today and it was entering voice mail as it was yesterday,is like the number is not going here,please can you kindly call me with my number? i gave you my no,please call me ,i have spend about 30$ which is in our local money here 20.000 afc,so i don't have any more money to buy credit

Quote:
We tried calling you on (323) 786-0666 as you requested but went straight voice mail which is full and cannot accept messages any more.

Quote:
I called you yesterday but you did not pick your calls and your answering machine was not receiving messages as it was filled.
I will call you back again today.

Quote:
have been trying to call you but still on answering machine

Quote:
i you fooling me or not.
i try your phone you are not picking it.

Quote:
You demanded that i should call you which i have tried so many times but the number not even ringing. What is the problem?

Quote:
We have been calling you several times on phone but ringing no answer,I also left a message on answering machine.

Quote:
The telephone number (323) 786-0666 you left is not working it cannot accept voice messages too,

Quote:
please resend to me your current telephone number i was trying to call you today and number not valid.

Quote:
i received your mail it is well noted by me well base on what you demand i have called you without you picking your calls well since you wish to spake to me on phone kindly have my telephone number and call me +234-8138922742 because i have called you only your phone will inter voice massage

Quote:
I am writing to tell you that I am finding it hard to reach you on phone,machine is picking up your calls. How can I speak with you?

Quote:
In fact you are a fool playing a childish character with me do you think am a fool like you?go on and deceive your self,is for your good,by the way cant you call me ?????since you want us to talk

Quote:
i have be calling still in to voice mail why are you put your phone in voice mail

Quote:
I have been trying to reach you on the telephone numbers you provided to me in your email but it is connecting to answering machine.

Quote:
I just want to let you know that i have tried to proof the legitimacy in this winning lottery of yours and more so you are the one that surpose to call us and i am the one calling you.I just tried to called you few minutes ago, the same thing occured.

Quote:
Ok i will continue trying ,hope i will get it, I will try you agian ok,

Quote:
I CALLED YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU DID NOT HEAR ME WELL CALL ME WITH MY NUMBER IMMEDIATELY

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO REMOVE YOUR PHONE FROM ANSWERING MACHINE,AND WHAT COUNTRY AND YOU?
SEQUEL TO YOUR MESSAGE, I CALLED BUT YOUR PHONE IS ON ANSWERING MACHINE. COULD YOU PLEASE PEN YOUR PHONE OR CALL ME TO ENABLE DISCUSS?

Quote:
i tried to call but your line was not going through.

Quote:
You are not sure of what your saying because i know how much time i have tried calling and it says the same thing so, i would want you to call me if your sure of what your saying or give me time to call you.

Quote:
I have tried to call you but your phone is on message and i will try to call you again .

Quote:
Thank you for your email i understan what you said we do not have to argue over this I called you not quite long you are not picking your calls .

Quote:
The number you gave is not going through i have been trying to reach you by phone.

Quote:
HELLO,
I AM TRYING TO CALL YOU BUT YOUR PHONE IS ON ANSWERING MACHINE OKAY. AND I ALSO I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GET MY SMS I SEND TO YOU OKAY..
THANKS

Quote:
Your phone is permanently on voice mail box,it signifies you are not any where close to your phone.

Quote:
i have been trying to reach you on the given telephone number which are not picking it.

Quote:
I want to inform you that i have called your number many times today it rang and rang but i got a voice mail why???????????????? Your number
Jonah.

Quote:
Please I tried to call you but your phone was on a answering machine and base on the confidentiality of this transaction I could not drop a message as was requested of me.

Quote:
I'm so happy to hear from you again, I try to call you but I couldn't reach, I decided to drop SMS to your mobile phone.

Quote:
Sir,
With reference to your mail in which you sad that I should call you for brief discussion, I called several times to speak with you on phone but your number was on voicemail, Hence I dropped this message for you to call me on telephone number

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. I have been trying to reach you since yesterday till this morning but your phone was on voicemail. you know quiet alright that we have time difference. I still called you this morning and someone pick it up and don't want to talk with me despite i have give my name to him.Pls what eaxctly time can i call you? Beside, i believe, i have explained to you how the business is all about. I have also to you that calling is not ideal in this transaction, because we have a monitoring unit in our base.For that. i don't have much time in calling.So let me know as soon as possible how i could get you on phone.
Thanks,
Jones

Quote:
I have called you more than ten times and your voice mail is filled up and cannot accept any other message.

Quote:
I AM CALLING YOU NOW AND IT WAS SAYING SORRY THE MAIL BOX IS FULL

Quote:
I called you twice a few minutes back and your phone system said that your mail box cannot accept messages at this time.

I was going to move on to another phone but this just came in...
Quote:
Thanks for your email i called your phone and i was told wrong number

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a very ungreatful and wicked person.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thunder fire your generation, Fatter Siam!

" - Alison Smith
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy to both of you. The diplomat's number seems to be out of commission for now but I think I need to enlist some volunteers for the next one. This phone number has been around for awhile and he's ripped off at least one person for $590. http://j.mp/xgA2wP

Quote:
Wellcome To APEX FINANCIAL HOUSE
(3204 Tower Oaks Boulevard # 400 Rockville, MD 20852 )
Tel: 206 866 5732
Fax: 206-666-4533
Apex NMLS ID #2884. Licensed as a Mortgage Broker and
Lender by the Virginia State Corporation Commission - License # MC-1278.
Licensed as a Mortgage Lender and Broker by the DC DISB,
License # MLB 3142Licensed in Maryland by the DLLR, license # 4989

Are you Facing these Problem?

* Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages?
* Been rejected constantly by your banks and other financial institutions?
* Loosing your home due to financial constrains?
* Do you have a bad credit?
* You are in need of money to pay bills?
* Want to pay off your debts and need an urgent loan?
* Have plans in expanding your business?
* Want to get yourself financially equipped?

We give out Loans to Individuals in Need of Financial Assistance at ones'
Convenience

We provide following kind of Loans:

*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Online Loans
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans
*Student Loans
*Real Estate Loans
*Secured and Unsecured Loans

Our Lending Service Provides:

* We offer Loans within the Range of 3k$ to 1,000,000,000$.
* Non-Collateral Loans available.
* Reasonable Interest Rate of 3%.
* No Co-Signer needed.
* No pre-payment penalties.
* Unsecured Loan available.
* Even with Bad credit, we still guarantee the Borrower, our Loan.
* No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed.

Who can qualify for the Loans?

1. The Borrower must be at least 18 years old.

Kindly send to us the following requirement below so that we can start up
With your Loan processing as soon as possible:

1. Full Name. #
2. Address. #
3. Country. #
4. State. #
5. Occupation. #
6. Monthly Income. #
7. Telephone Number. #
8. Age.#
9. Purpose of loan. #
10. Marital Status. #
11. Sex.#
12. Amount Needed. #
13. Loan Duration. #

Thanks for your patronage!

We will contact you with further information and reliable beneficiary
Assistance relevant to financing of the loan sum. In acknowledgment of
Receipt of these details, a well calculated accrued interest, repayment
Plan and secured payment protection policy will be disclosed in subsequent
Correspondence. In your recognition and acceptance to this mail, we can
Start treating your loan.

Thanks for your understanding, We Look forward, permitting us to be of
Service to you.

Kind regards,
Howard Hampton

Meanwhile, a sample of the responses from the last 2 days-
Quote:
you have to call me because i try calling you , it say you have dale a erongh number ,

Quote:
How on earth could you give such condition. Do you think that i sleep on my computer. I am a civil servant and i only check my email when it is necessary. I will only call you at my convenient. In short i can not call you again
Gerald

Quote:
I quite appreciate your reply. I also prefer discussing business over the phone but i have not been able to get across to you. Each time i try your phone number i always get answered by a machine. For this reason, i suggest that you try my phone number(+2348088122898) so that we can talk.
Less i forget,did you get the text message i sent to you phone?

Quote:
Thanks for your email, for your information I try to call you yesterday but your phone was not going through even today i called you again and it was on a voice mail which i drop a message so kindly call me once you receive this mail, i will be waiting for your call today no matter the time.

Quote:
I wonder why I have not hear from you till today. Please kindly send me you mobile number phone for faster communication. I tried so many time to call you on this number you gave me 1(323) 786-0666, but machine always answered me.

Quote:
If you cannot send me the first letter and I should call you severally without any claer response then we can say goodbye to each other eventhough the money is not mine but yours. If you can forgo it I can also wipe it off in my mind until you show seriousness. I never mean to insult you anyway and I hope you will not come up one day and accuse me of any wrong doing. Meanwhile, am still waiting for the first letter you received. I mean, there is no big deal there or is there any big deal showing the first letter some one sent to you for the transaction to commence?
Have a blessed goodbye until when you are ready.

Quote:
You told me to call you on phone and i have be calling you for over three days now and you did not pick up your phone why?

Quote:
I don't think you really want to assist me.

Quote:
Ok my good brother I am happy to receive your email and like I told you I have tried to call you but always get a voice mail response.
But all the same I will keep trying until I get you because I myself want to speak with you and tell you about this.

Quote:
I try to reach you through the phone number you provided to me but is not going through by saying your mail box is full.
What will i do now?

Quote:
Good Morning to you please do bear in mind that i called your telephone several times and it is in answering machine so please if you want us to work together call me or send to me your full contact detail information's so that we can proceed do not ask me to call telephone that is in the answering machine it is not good for someone serious you ask me to call you but each time i call you you are not their to pick my calls then what do i do in this regard my friend?

Quote:
Subject to your email, all attempts to get hold of you on the Tel number provided by you to this office on four occasions have proven void. During all four attempts I reached your voice answering message on your Tel with a male voice saying leave your name and number.
I tried to leave my name but it says that the Tel messaging box is full and cannot accept any further messages.

Quote:
I am a respectant of persons and it has come to my notice that you have never wanted to pick my call or that you are not reallu serious with this transaction.I want to let you know, if this is a joke, we should put a stop to it.I am a serious person and have a lot to do with my time.
Yes ! i contacted you and you have obliged me to call you since how weeks this has been on and for a few days you have mandated that I call you, which I do and each time I call, it is either on a voice mail and when I try to drop a message, it tells me that your voice mail box is full.
If you are really interested in this transaction, go through my details and call me and I will call you back if this be the case.It could be that you are also a very busy person.Else, we do not default each other .I will be expecting to hearing from you asap !

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks daddy for your honest reply to me but am very sorry i have been trying to call you but is not going true i try to leave offline voice mail but is telling me that the box is full and it can not take any message no more do what is there is that i will be very happy if you can call me less take more about the it here is my number +233274299019 i will be very happy to hear from you daddy
IN GOD WE TRUST
Hello daddy i have try all my best calling you but still the same thing here is my number daddy please call me less talk i beg of you
No daddy the code is +1 or 001 that is it i have try but still yet no ans call me or give me a miss and i will call u back daddy i don't have much time we have to clem the boxes from the security company

[email protected] 41.155.106.53 / Lagos
Quote:
You can never hear my voice mad dog, you thought i do not recoganise you are the one who send this mail to me, shot devil. you must die by okija juju. small criminal. do you thought am a criminal like you,

[email protected]
Quote:
Attn:
I have instructed the international remittance department of our bank to cancel the transfer because of your inability to answer my phone calls, all effort i made to speak with you on phone was unsuccessful as your phone is fix permanently on voice mail. that means you are avoiding me intentionally may be you could not be able to answer some of the question that is likely to arise and base on that i am convinced that the fund in question did not belong to you
Engr. Gerald Ekeoma

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been my standard reply if they say someone answered the phone-
Was that you? Sorry for the confusion. We were frying fish and there was a pan fire. Everything’s ok now so please give me a call when you can.
Somebody responds with an insult-
Quote:
You call me after frying isi gi

Quote:
boyi boyi boyi how far dis format do u need money

(Recycled You call me after frying isi gi)
Quote:
no no not isi mkemuwa ka ma obu isi gi onye oshi di ka nwata boyi,
u igbo boy i know u all i live here china i format storied to many igbo boyz, i format than this one u dey use no even follw at all boyi,
but why do u like to eat ur money with babies whenever ur mugu pay,
do u have money let me give u a good connection in fraud and scammer glory do u need it?

Quote:
I am not happy with you, the bank manager told me this morning that he called you are you were insulting him, why? It took me time to convince him before he agree to make that call, since I can not hear you from my side, are you sure you read to help me or you here to play game with me?if you raedy then prove it.
Please tell me your intention, because I am not ready to joke with my inherited money.
If you are not willing please inform me now
Thanks
Debora.

Quote:
Hello daddy how are you doing hope all is okay with you and the rest of the families well daddy is like you don't even understand if you don't live in the USA or what ever because the code of the US is+1323 786 0666 so please daddy call me here is my number +233274299019 am a refugees i don't have calling card okay call me
DADDY i have try all my best to call you but still yet is not going so what we i do now if you know you really want to talk to men why notcall me because i have try all my best to call you but yet not still ricing you please call me +233274299019 hope to hear from you IN GOD WE TRUST

Quote:
your phone is in vice mail okay i called time with out numbers you call me if you are intrested

Quote:
Please why i called you on phone you siad i should not call you again? dont you know who is talking or what?

Quote:
Thanks for your quick responce to me and i have tried severally to reach you on phone but all effort since to be aboltive

Quote:
I have looked up for USA dialing codes and all is either +1 or 001 !!! There is no place i saw such as you mentioned and have tried both sides but no response gotten. My friend if you cannot call my telephone number +226 71 59 49 26 for us to talk since getting you on phone prove negative.Then take any decision you want and make sure you let me know immediately . So that i don,t keep waiting endlessly for your assistance. I really want to do this transaction with you but cannot force you.
I have called your phone number exactly as you directed me (011 1 323 786 0666) right now but it's not going only telling that the number I was calling is incorrect severally.
The USA code I know is single 1 (then the area code and the phone number) but your own US code is 011 before another 1 which I never heard before. We can discuss everything in our mailbox, that is, if you care for am tired of all these.
If I may ask you; what do you want us to discuss with me without the first letter you received which you refused to send down to me. What is your motive???
+11 1 323 786 0666 is not a correct number so restate your real number to me and i will call you

Quote:
I doubt your seriousness in this matter. You asked me to call you and I called someone else picked up the phone and said it was a wrong number I called. Why would you give someone else number when you knew deep down inside you that that was not your number.
You don't have right to give me wrong number? it is totally wrong and unaccepted.
Why don't you call me? or you and give me your number on the phone so in return I call you back. If you decline never bother to write back, I do not have time to waste.

Quote:
I got your message and well understood and if you say you are not the one i spoke with then who should be that person that was talking to me with a low voice?

[email protected]
Quote:
Please listen, it i not as if I cannot further negotiations with some one else to take your place-okay! So stop behaving as if I cannot do this without you after all your participation is not for free, it is a 50/50 deal. I told you I called you on more than 5 occasions now and your phone is always on permanent voice machine, and you are now telling me to add 011. Let me ask you, if I didn't dial it correctly, would the call have gone through as to enter your answering machine? If I am calling United States from my Country, all I need add is either 009 or just + sign, it is you that will add 011 or the same + sign if you are dialing outside United States. I lived there for more than 6 years. Goodluck

[email protected]
Quote:
good day sir i have call you number upto 10 times but i cannot get you even i have already give the airport agent costum office you number to call but them says you number is fake so plz if you reaily want to help me save this 35musdollars inside the box in indian airport now just call the delomatice so he will help us bring the box in any contry you want why my cring is because nobody knows whot is inside the box and agine don,t never tell anybody whot is inside the box for my life save plz plz plz be fast because my condion is vey paniful
may our days belong amen
joy abu

[email protected]
Quote:
Sir,
I can't really understand what exactly you want me to do? You ask me to call you and i did many times without numbers and i sent mails as well just to make things clear to you and this morning my time i called and you picked the phone and was unable to speak up for me to hear you clear and what i heard was to hand the phone on me.
Sir this is a simple matter, if you are not ready to proceed with me, it's all fine and you make your self clear from me disturbing you as if i have nothing else to do and more also that Attorney who is always waiting for the details i ask you to fill for him to get started with the documentations and agreement to be signed by both of us.
You can't tell me that you are not seeing my miss calls in your phone nearly three four or more times every day since the day i got your first response and again i will make this clear to you, the maturity i found in your response has kept me believing that we both could make things work as aged men and have good understanding.
I wait for your answer, thank you.
Kind Regards,
Richard Clifford.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not happy with you, the bank manager told me this morning that he called you are you were insulting him, why?

Email followups to heated verbal exchanges are priceless. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I will have you know I was very understanding and sympathetic and encouraged him to call me again to sort this all out.

Some nice unexpected results of all this silliness have been reporting a couple of websites, a couple of free domains used for email and a bank account to Alan.

Some fractured replies-

Quote:
I will not be able to speak over the phone as I am plesently in a life saving machine fix in my mouth and my nostril.

Quote:
i understand every thing you are saying is not Essy to tursth sombdy that you have not see in life, my dear i have been calling the number that gave to me but i cant get you, my dear you am like a pension the person for me to eart is problem to me

Quote:
We have tried to get you on phone bout your phone is swatch off we are here for you, please your can get us

Quote:
if you dont fill the form before friday , the found will be given to charity

Quote:
I called you your phone is on answering matching and I live a massage that you can call me bark with my number +233 243 968 789

Quote:
This misconception about calling is just contradicting things here so for us to be assured that you are the real beneficiary then you must attached a scan copy and send to us.

Quote:
kindly do let us know your location. i mean were you stay. in your home country.

Quote:
Dear Uncle,
I Tried to called you today could not reach you, Uncle, Please you can fill free to call me at your time i am very in problems this time i am in assylum camp. Please try your best today call me PLEASE KEEP SECRETE OF THIS TRANFER for security I am afraid.

Quote:
Anyway I want you to understand that there’s no much time to waste in regards to your delivery I received a phone call from the Nigerian Customs to clear out the package within seven working days (7) otherwise the package will be Noid and Void and you know what that means

I can't keep everyone straight so I'm now telling them to call both numbers.

Quote:
I dialed the new number you also sent but it's in anwsering matchine, please i will like you to your telephone line numbers to flash me so that i will call you back from it ok.
But if you are not willing to make easy for me to call you the way i want it then i have nothing else to say than to forget about the deal as you said and look for another person who will not be hash on me.

Quote:
Honestly i have been trying to reach you through the telephone line numbers you sent to me without no sucess, please could you note your country code numbers before i will join the other numbers to redail it to see if i will get you on phone to speak with you ?, just give me your telephone line numbers together with your country pin code number to enable me get you on phone because i am willing to call you and i have been trying the one you sent to me without sucess. I am waiting urgently.

Quote:
If you do not have trust over people, may be you are right because i believe is due to the on going scam over the internet today that makes you lost trust but you still have to trust some body like i told you that the state of my health would not permit me to take or make call right here in the hospital ward.
Remain bless.
Mrs.Ella Martins

Quote:
My brother I do dial your telephone line not less than eight ( 8 ) times everyday but it is always on voice mail why? And I have dropped a voice message for you two (2) times to inform you that I have tried calling.
Ok right now what you have to do is please tell me the exact time and hour that I should call you so that I will get you at that particular time. I am willing to call you any time you choose and make sure that you will be around answer my call so that I can speak with you and give you more information on this business.

Quote:
I want to get something straight with you, I am not begging nor forcing you to receive this fund, I am only executing my duty as the pay-master General of this payment process. I have been trying to reach you on phone since the first day that you emailed me your number but could not reach you. Your line keep entering automatic voice response.

Quote:
I am not stupid. I have called you time without number without anybody to answer the call.

Quote:
do you think this is a child play? then since i cannot reach you call me, why have you not called me? i do not seem to get your line so if you are serious call me else let us stop here
Thank you

Quote:
LISTEN, I AM TRIED OF CALLING YOU, HOW CAN YOU PLACE YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON ANSWERING MACHINE , AND KEEP ASKING ME TO CALL WHY.. PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION AND DO WHAT IS BEEN REQUIRED OF YOU.

Quote:
Please, i am not going to call you again in respect to this matter because even now, your phone is still on the voice mail and i do not think you are always on the phone for the whole minutes that make up the 24 hours of the day.
If you are serious, call me either on + 228 90 63 5117 for whatever discussion you want us to have or you had better respond to my mails so that we can move this project forward. Anything short of the above, then i will consider it that you are not willing and able to handle this project, This project is not by force, we are only looking for a Trusted resourceful Fellow both mentally and otherwise and from what i have seen so far you are not anywhere near these.
Please do not waste our time because we have a limited time remaning with the bank for the late accound owner`s beneficiary to appear for claim.
Thanks for your kind understanding and time
Mr, Sakran Y.Agboyibi

Quote:
Please do not contact me again because i called you and insulted yourself not me. Do not write again ok.

Quote:
How come you will always be talking to some one-else each time i called you?

Quote:
I have try to call you is not going i will not do that ok if you like forget it is not force to receive your fund.

Quote:
By brother like I repeatedly tell you, I have been trying to reach you on the phone for the past o week now and still voice mail. I have drop a message for you up three times but still not heard from you why?

Quote:
I have tried calling your telephone line for 13 good different times today. Each time it will ring and the answering machine will ask me to leave my message. I did but am not sure if you got it right. Please, I do not know what to do at this point that you want to discus with me on phone. I understand your fear and reason for internet emails.
Kindly think or suggest any other thing that can give you confidence in me.I really need your help now. Thanks for your time and interest ,
I am sincerely yours,

Quote:
I am not joking here. If you are interested to work with me please call me or we proceed through email. I have tried your phone more than 10 times and it seems the same thing.

Quote:
Better,am ok with it.I offered you a good proposal and if you can`t do it wit me leave it please.
i have giving you my No and if you really want us to talk through phone call me,try calling me for once.
I have done what you want (Calling you) for more than 30 time ,you phone keep saying the same thing.
Call me or forget about it.

[email protected]
Quote:
My good friend I want you to listen and listen good, the problem here is not about dialing your phone phone number correct, as you suppose but that you hardly could pick your phone when it rang or it will just went into voice mail and as a result i don't have anything to say. Dialing an American number can NEVER be a problem to me. I can not over stress myself in an attempt to find a possible means of transferring a fund which i assume is yours and you are not showing any seriousness that will convinced me that the fund in question is yours rather you are trying to give a condition that will make the transfer difficulty.
Therefore my good friend, the only option left for you to please feel free to stop communicating and by that way i will know that your name was shortlisted as the beneficiary of the fund by mistake and it will confirm to me that you are not the rightful beneficiary of the fund
Engr. Gerald Ekeoma

Quote:
I thank you for the code and i have been trying to call you but still its not going and i will be keep on trying because it is very important, But my problem also remain that we not have enough as we spent our only hope for each day to call but after it will not be through, I have pleaded that you call me since you are in position and as a father to us since we do not have any money to call you and instead of paying for the calls as it enters voice mail. I want you to know that we are not in our country and we have no one to take care of us. we are now in one of the local churches were are having shield and this is because we were throne out of the hotel as we spent our last money there. I have paid for call twice and it pains me alot because we gone through out the day without any food any time i use our money for food trying to speak with you on phone. I beg you Sir please if you can call me on my phone so that we discuss, but i will keep on trying to speak to you.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:

So last night I harvested 1,000 emails and mass mailed them the following-

Is there a way of doing this via gmail? I'm gathering a vast collection of emails in my spam folder and would love to send 1 reply to them all at once. Is this possible?

" - Alison Smith
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Gmail allows 500 mails per day per account. From multiple accounts, it seems to allow a total of about 4000-6000+/- per day.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^^Gmail allows 500 mails per day per account. .

I know, but if you get a load of spam emails sent to your gmail account, can you reply to them all at the same time?

" - Alison Smith
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think so if you have deleted all the addresses in the contacts folder prior to the influx of the spam mails. Then you can ASEM the the new contacts 500 at a time, but delete the contacts again as you go.

TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^ I think so if you have deleted all the addresses in the contacts folder prior to the influx of the spam mails. Then you can ASEM the the new contacts 500 at a time, but delete the contacts again as you go.

Ah-ha, thanks very much!

Going to follow Operation Fatter Siam and annoy someone with a phone number.

" - Alison Smith
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've had far better results than mine. Difficult to choose, but my vote goes to this:
Quote:

I am not happy with you, the bank manager told me this morning that he called you are you were insulting him, why?

Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, yesterday I spoke with the Diplomat in Sacramento. He is VERY aware that he is getting all my phone calls. Very Happy

GMail allows you to send one email to 498 email addresses at one time (load them into the BCC field). Do this 2x's and then move on to your next GMail account.

Here's my latest mass mailing
Quote:
Thanks for your efforts. Here’s the easiest thing to do. I work nights and I live on the west coast of the US so you can call me late night any night. These are the best numbers to reach me- (206) 866-5732 or (323) 786-0666.
Sorry for all this confusion,

Quote:
I have tried to reach you on phone as you requested me but it is just a time and money waste machine you have there.

Quote:
Is no more ringing again,i mean your No.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
i am tried of all this i call the number you gave to but enter voice machine look i am tried of all this if you know that you are not ready to send the $175 please forget about this okay

Quote:
i am a receipt to your mail,Note that i have tried again to call you but it is still vioce call,Since i can not connect you on phone I think will have to forget about this transaction,
Bye
Mr Gary Norman

Quote:
You are just a stupid person.

Quote:
I CALLED YOU ON PHONE ON THIS YOUR PHONE NUMBER 323 786 0666 BUT YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING WELL SO SINCE I CANT HEAR YOU IHAVE TO HANG THE PHONE.

Quote:
Your telephone number is fake.

Quote:
can you please tell me what is going on with your number i have tried so many time it keep picking by your answering machine why?

Quote:
can i call you any time of the day? I dont want to disturb your sleep due to the time difference.
Sandra
OK I will try and call you again at about 7am my time that is probably mid night your time,is that OK by you?I hope I get through this time.
I still wonder why you number doesn't go through at all and why you cant call me.This is my last tile to try,if it doesn't work in the tomorrow,I will let you go,like I worry you with my issue.Have a nice day.
Sandra.
I am sorry there is nothing I could do.I have tried your numbers as I said this morning still no responds.If you trust me and you are interested in helping le as I said.I guess you know what to do.If you cant call me.Have a nice day.
Sandra.

Sandra, I'm very sorry to read your mail. I know you must be frustrated. Can you send me a picture of your breasts?

Quote:
Hello,
I will called you mid night to today. 11pm in your evening time. you see any time try to call you the line don't go. should i use US code to it. i want to be sure or your code is 0111
i hope that will be okay.
Samuel.

Quote:
i have done this Sevres times. i was calling you in our day time and it was not going through even now i am still try it the same thing. i am getting tired.
Thanks
Mary Williams

Quote:
I ben corling your normber and is not goying

Quote:
I called the two number you gave me is voicemen so there is nothing ican do again

Quote:
Look i been calling you today again and your phone still in answering machine. see i have try my best to contact you on phone like you instructed me as you can see is not my forth any more.even if you check your phone you will see many miss calls.
Do receive your mail once again.look i was calling you all over yesterday and you did not pick up the call.

Quote:
your number is nut going why?

Quote:
I will call you on my convenience, because our president has been overthrow and the Military has taken over the office.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread put a grin on my face. I love this manner of toying with lads.

I combed through my catcher spam folder and found a US based phone number that came with the following email:

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary,

We the management of Delta Delivery Service llc Atlanta Georgia United States have decided to evacuate all the unclaimed packages in our possession such as consignment boxes, trunk boxes, parcels, goods, etc and deliver them to the beneficiaries, and your name was found in the list of those who have not yet claimed their packages from our management. The said package is a sealed trunk box deposited as a family inheritance by one diplomat Kojo Adams from Ghana for safe-keeping and your name as the beneficiary. You are hereby advised to hurry for the claim of your package at our above mentioned office before your package gets confiscated OR quickly reconfirm your address and phone number to enable immediate and safe delivery of your package to your destination. A 10 digit tracking number will be issued to you after the verification of your provided address to enable you track and confirm the exact location of your package from our website during delivery until it arrives safely to your destination. Note: 50% discount from the delivery charge.

Thanks for your co-operation and we promise to serve you better.

Here's the email I'll be sending out:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your correspondence. I am interested in learning more about your offer, but I am not comfortable conducting business such as this through email. Please contact me by phone at my company's main number 1(404)******* in Atlanta, GA, USA. Be sure to ask for Benjamin and the operator will put you through to my office phone. I look forward to discussing this matter with you.

Best Regards.

Let's see how the lads react. Twisted Evil

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
What do you mean picture of my breast? Are you sure you are serious about this transaction?
How do you expect me to send picture of my breast to you even without seeing you or do you think i am a prostitute?
Let me know if you are ready to assist me or not.
Sincerely
Mrs. Rose Mary

Quote:
Well i cannot send picture of my breast to you because i am not a prostitute, if you don't trust me then forget about this transaction or come down here so you can see whatsoever you want to see.
Sincerely
Mrs. Rose Mary

So, I guess that means a picture of your *&^$%#@ is out of the question?

The other ladies feel the same way...
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Why not go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL GO TO HELL

Quote:
My dear,
Good morning and how are you, hope you are fine? Dear, i got your mail and what you said, but i want to let you know that i have no such photo you demanded from me

[email protected] 41.71.172.253 / Lagos
Quote:
If you can responce and call ,so fuck off because i tried severally to reach you but you are a visual.

Quote:
I am so tire of you i just try to called you just now and you are not responding but only answering michine do you really need a loan????

Quote:
i think we should cancel your application regard

Quote:
I do not understand your phone numbers, i called several times and the new number is giving funny answering message.

Quote:
You seem to have placed me on an impossible mission to call without number and at the same not getting through.

Quote:
Ok, will try and call again in the morning which should be your midnight.

Quote:
JOSEPH COMPLAIN THAT YOU ARE NOT PICKING YOUR CALLS

Quote:
I have called you more than eight times without success and I cannot keep calling you on the process of the transfer

Quote:
Listen if you cannot pay the fees just forget it ok i can never call you and these same time you give me stupid number i can not try it I can see that you not serious bye

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE READY AND WILLING FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND CALL ME OR YOU FORGET IT. IF I WAIT TILL TOMORROW FRIDAY 23RD WITHOUT CALLING ME ON MY TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE I WILL CONFISCATE YOUR FUND. I HAVE TRY TO CALL YOU EVEN NOW AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER STILL ON ANSWERING MACHINE. I WILL NOT WRITE OR CALL YOU AGAIN IF YOU FAIL TO CALL ME.

Quote:
you seek for my hand in making phone contact first before any other thing which i do but the fact is that i have called in time but it is set and bounced by your answering matching

Quote:
We Will Try To Call You, But It Will Be In Working Time.Because I Wonder Why You Want Us To Call You During In The Night.
We Will Like To Call You During The Working Hour.I Hope You Will Be Expecting Our Calls At Anytime From Now,Please We Advice You Not Put Your Phone Into Voice mail,We Are Going To Call You, As You Wish To Speak To Us On Phone,We Are So Glad About That,We Are Not Going To Call You In The Night ,Meanwhile ,We Do Not Work In The Night.Our Work Start From 8 AM In The Morning To 4 PM In The Evening,So Please Accept The Nature Of Our Work, We Are Going To Reach You During The Working Hour.

Quote:
please give me the exact time to call, l call late last night it is the same thing l am experiencing, or do you want me to give you what is involve for you to know whether you will follow or not because l am in the refugee camp with mother we need this transaction fast.

[email protected]
Quote:
The subscriber you are trying to reach is not avaliable....(206) 866-5732. Placed on voicemail.....(323) 786-0666. That is same more thing trying to call you now after reading this mail. I think the best thing for us right now is to forget about this business deal because it is not by forced in anyway. It is simply a willful task. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and we do hope to do business with you in the nearest future if time permits.
Thanks,
Jack Horn.

Quote:
Thanks for your kind email, please note that i had tried your both telephone lines and got a voice message which apparently i left a message.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your telephone number is fake and you sound unreal. My number is +233 24 772 7883.

Quote:
Thanks for your email, I will make out time to call you let say as from 2 am your time, hope that is OK for you.

Quote:
Hello,
Calling you is not theb problem, the problem is that your number is not correct please. Your number is difficult to dial, any time i call you the number is wrong. please give me you mobile phone number ok. secondly if i send you text message on your phone will you received it. please let me know.it very important to me.
Samuel.

Quote:
I tried calling you again today at exactly 16.34gmt which was 9.36am Confused your local time in Seatle,and your two phone were on voice mail. So I dont know exactly when to get you on phone,.

Quote:
can't you call me? I said your numbers are not correct I dialled and dialled and its entering answering machine some time it said it's not available. What type of person are you? Simple understand for God seek.

[email protected]
Quote:
All these telephone numbers you gave in your email to me are fake.Please leave me alone.
Best Regards,
Mrs.Goodness Obed.

Quote:
I CALLED YOU BUT A LADY PICK UP THE PHONE AND TELL WRONG NUMBER.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**FRESH MEAT**

Quote:
[email protected] 41.58.6.26 / Lagos
940-604-8535 Wichita Falls, Texas

You may call the Diplomat on his direct telephone number 9406048535, his Name is Danny Thomas.
My own telephone number is +44 70457 58105 you may call me if you wish to do so. the Diplomat has already arrived and i have told him that you will call him for delivery.
the money is packaged in the Metallic box to be delivered to your door step. the Diplomat is is not told the real content as money he know he is carrying Classified Documents but not money and so do not make it known to him please. call me please as i have tried to call you and have not been able to get through to your number.
Once you talk with him you should call me back.
Send me your house and office address and your occupation as well.
regards
Paul

Quote:
[email protected]
YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVE AT JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FLORIDA CALL HIM NOW ([email protected] or 904-435-5144
This is to notify you that your funds $2.2M has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service.Contact him now name (David Moore) for the release of your fund through ([email protected])or call (904-435-5144).
CONGRATULATIONS.
DR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Quote:

(506) 671 9785 New Brunswick, Canada

I WAS JUST INFORMED ON PHONE NOW BY DIPLOMAT JOSEPH BALLAS THAT HE HAVE SENT YOU A MAIL AND HAVE ALSO CALLED YOU ON YOUR PHONE NUMBER 206 866-5732 AND 323 786-0666 WITHOUT GETTING YOU ON LINE BUT ALWAYS ON ANSWERING VOICE MAIL. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS NOT REACHABLE ON PHONE?
HERE IS HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER (506) 671 9785. CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY.
RESPONSE TO HIS MAIL AND SEND HIM THE US$3,250.00 TO ENABLE HIM PROCEED WITH THE RELEASING OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT FROM THE AIRPORT IN WASHINGTON.
REGARDS,
DCOP ANDREW FALOR

Quote:
216.12.221.162 / Global Datacenter Jurong East Singapore

I have called you with the two numbers you gave me but you did not answer. please try and call me back with this malaysian number since am in malaysia now.
Thanks
Mark Herbert.
+60108451301

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear how are you today, i hope fine and good, please i don't have picture of my breasts, and if the Rev father saw me with that kind of picture, he will sent me out of the camp, please i don't know if you want to help me or not, because the bank said that they have been trying to call you, but your phone number could not be going, please tell mle if you want to help me or not, so that i will know what to do,
Maureen

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you for your mail but not happy with the content of your mail. Is this a joke or something? How there you demand picyure of my breasts? Please stop that ok if you are interested to help me send the information needed from you to start the process of the transfer of this money into your account.
Ms Kate

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL JUDGE YOU STUPID MAN, DO YOU THINK I AM A FOOL??? GO TO HELL WITH YOUR HELP I RATHER DIE WITH MY BROTHER GET OUT DON,T REPLY AGAIN.....

[email protected]
Quote:
I think the best i can wish you is death.
So i declared DEAD.
Best regard.
Ms Anna Eduarda Abraham

Quote:
As you stated i have tried calling the Two telephone lines you sent to my box but to know avail, the worst thing is that it kept me a sleepless night trying to reach you at night as you told me that i can only get you late at night because of the nature of your job,my partner!

Quote:
Sir i think that i dropped a message in your mobile line i gave out my name as the caller,all the same i will still try again today and that is our evening time since we are ahead of time. Please i want you to live on your phone line so that when i call i will get you on line

Quote:
I got your mail and is like it was the first mail you sent to me?, please i will know if you fully ready to handle this matter, because i tried to call your phone you gave to me without success Please this is not Internet Joke, you didn’t give me your country code

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter Siam - Are you doing anything to provoke them into sending you some of those angry replies? All mine have been pretty polite. The only somewhat amusing one was a lad complaining that he had used all of his phone credits to call me a few times. Very Happy

I decided to try a different format and included a phone number from a lad who felt compelled to send me about a dozen of his emails over the course of several minutes. If it goes over well I'll post it.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Benjamin- Well I have been making special requests to send some ...er...ummh...personal pictures if they couldn't reach me on the phone. Otherwise, I've just insisted I have no messages, my phones are working fine and they must have dialed a wrong number. It's always their fault Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AM ASSHOLE BASTARD FUCK

Zana Zanacle [email protected]
Quote:
Good day Sir,
Thanks so much for your urgent reply, I know my situation will not allowed me to Argue with you by sending you my picture but i want to know are ready to help me claim this money from Africa to your country so that i can come over there for proper investment of the money if yes i will send you my picture but not my breasts naked picture? How will you feel if you find your daughter or sister seeking for help from some one and the person demanded for her naked breasts picture? will you happy to see her on the internet. Well with God all things are possible

[email protected]
Quote:
I wanted to call you by today but i was discouraged that i never new what you are going to tell me on the phone.WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SEND YOU THE PICTURE OF MY BREAST.You sound nasty.Listen to me i am a christian from a christian home OK. YOU SOUND LIKE A JOKER which this is not a joking matter.So definately i must call you but i want to see your seriousness in this.As a matter of fact i am not a prostitute.So if you are ready for business,send me your account details then i will call you and at the same time give you the contact of my late father's bank for them to transfer the fund into your account.Thank you.

Quote:
why should i send you such photo when i am not a prostitute.Please for God sake i do not send such photos and if because of that you cant help me out then forget about it ok

Quote:
I think I’m tired of making frantic efforts in trying to get hold of you via the two phone numbers that you gave to me.

Quote:
Please do not be anoid,i have been calling you from here but if i dail the number computer was telling me that the number was not available. Please bear with me . i will try again to see if i can scale true. i believe maybe the problem is from our african network.

Quote:
I HAVE CALLED YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS AGAIN.PLEASE I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO WASTE MY TIME IN CALLING YOUR NUMBER K.
CAN'T YOU CALL ME FOR GOD SAKE?

Quote:
I will try all my possible best to get you on phone yesterday

Quote:
I wish to let you know that i will be calling you on the telephone tomorrow Thursday 29/March between 12 noon / 1 pm London time. This should be between your 5 am / 6 am in the morning. ..please keep your phone with you at this time.

[email protected]
Quote:
I can't be so stupid and foolish not to call you on business i contacted you for, I am as serious as what you think because this is money business, I have to be very frank with you my good friend, i call twice today it usually no a voice mail.
I will try again call this line(206) 866-5732 or (323) 786-0666) but this are the numbers i have being trying, tomorrow i call again before 12 noon local time.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr,Andrew Yakubu.

Quote:
I tried to call you this morning and your phones were on answering machine, you just called me with this your phone (323) 786-0666, i picked and you could not continue or maybe the network was bad on your side, then i tried to call back and the phone was not going through, please do call me back now.

Quote:
I called you but you pick up and could not hear you please call me because my airtime is finished.
Much love
Rina

[email protected]
Quote:
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU SINCE 3 DAYS AGO AND I CALLED YOU BUT NO ANSWER
THANKS
OFFICER TONY
A HUMANITARIAN

Quote:
we have been calling the phone number you provide to us but it was on answering marching, listen if you don’t want your fund to be deliver to you we will advise you to stop sending us message because we don’t have time to wes we have many fund to be delivered, we have been trying to call you but we can get you we will advise you as the beneficiary of the fund to call us +229-99286106

Quote:
i did call you yesterday to have a good telephone conversation with you in respect to this business transaction but it want through your voice mail, but hopefull i will repeat my calls again tommorow at about 6.00pm local time so keep a date with me for us to move further.

Quote:
Please i can't understand you any more because if you are calling out side America you have to dial (001) and then the number, but when i dial (001) as the country code plus your number he doesn't go through so you are the one costing the confusion

Quote:
Please note that for two days now I have tried calling the numbers yougave to me all are in answering machine. No way. I can not call you again.

Quote:
How are you and your family.I have tried to call you,all efforts prove abortive.This is the 2nd time i drop a voice message for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK I MUST HAVE IMPROVE MY HONESTY AND FACTS CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION ALSO HAVE TAKING MUCH OF MY TIME IN MAKING SURE THAT I REACH YOU ON PHONE SEVERALLY,I THINK THIS IS NEVER A PROBLEM,ONLY GOD KNOWS I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE OUT MY TIME TO SPEAK WITH YOU JUST LAST NIGHT AND NOW YOUR NUMBERS ARE NOTHING RESPONDING RATHER RESPONDING TO MATCHING ANSWERING DIVERT,YOU TOLD ME TO CALL YOU LATE IN THE NIGHT [YES]I HAVE DONE THAT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER,I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN ASAP BUT I DON'T KNOW YOUR MIND SET,I THINK I HAVE GROWN OLD AND REACH IN FINANCIAL STATORS DON'T PANIC FOR ANY REASON THIS IS AN IDEA OF SERIOUSNESS NOT DOUBLE MIND BECAUSE DOUBLE MIND BRINGS ABOUT DOWN FALL IN A MANS LIFE,DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING MY VOICE MESSAGES FROM YOUR ANSWERING MATCHING?

Quote:
The number you gave back to me is still the same number i have calling without response.You it will be of no good turning me up and down.If you know that you can not assist you better let me.You are punishing me and you know very well that your own time is not the same time with our time.The time you expect me to call you we are already at sleep. Please are you going to assist me or not?

Quote:
I WAS WITH YOUR FUND.
I AM NOW IN USA I HAVE CALL YOUR PHONE NUMBER YOU ARE NOT PICKING IT UP.
PLS CALL ME NOW +9406037276
DR EZE

[email protected]
Quote:
let it be wahtever you think of it however, you do not need to worry yourself as you are a joker. my partner has already received the package for me and i will be in USA soon but may be difficult to see you since your number is not a working number otherwise i would have given you gratification.
to you it may be any of the 9 you mentioned in your email but i know i am real and clean and wanted to work with you on a very clean slate.
remain blessed and play with your life for ever joker

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
My dearest, please be serious with me . If you want to help me please do so without compounding my current wow . Your request for picture of my breast sounded to my ear as if you are making jest of me . Anyways, I make you a promise , you will have the best of me after our success in the transfer on my arrival to you .

Quote:
Well , my dearest, Note that under no circumstance will I send to you picture of any part of my private body .
Joy in sorrow and weeping

[email protected] 41.207.16.127/ Abidjan
Quote:
Shoo ! !! you are desperate like that ?
Dear,
What would you do with my breast when you are not my husban?Do you want to marry me?
Yours Sincerely,
Tessy.

[email protected]
Quote:
How are you doing?
I call at 3:30AM Pacific Standard Time (PST)just like you requested I only get voice mail response.Am begging to think that you are not taking this deal so serious.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have called many times without getting you on phone, I have given your information to the partner who leaves in France Paris, Mr John Mark , himself has called you many times without success.
Please in the name of God I will advise you to call Mr John Mark on Tel No, +33605806077

[email protected]
Quote:
I have just called you again and dropped a message on your voice mail and pleaded that you call me if you are serious.I have never seen where business is done this way when one party will be restricted from calling and the other party tormented to call and yet no positive response. I expect you make an attempt as well that will give me the courage to believing that you are willing too.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE TRIED IN CALLING YOU , AND LADY PICK IT UP AND SAID WORNG NUMBER AGAIN,

[email protected]
Quote:
the doctor has instructed all the nurses not to let me make use of telephone and as a result of my condition, just yesterday i plead with the nurse here to help me snick in a phone so i can call you she almost lost her just for my sack so i don't no how to really contact you beside this way, but not to worry i do my best

[email protected]
Quote:
We are in receipt of your message to us, listen for your information we are not jacking on this office we have been trying calling your number but is not going (206) 866-5732 or (323) 786-0666 listen we told you in our previous message that you should call our office if you don’t trust any one, listen we are not after you fund what we are doing here is our job. Call us now. +229-99286106

Godwin Eze [email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE PUT YOUR CODE NUMBER I CALLED THIS NUMBER IS IN CORRECT +2068665732-3237860666?OR YOU FLASH ME WITH YOU NUMBER SO THAT I WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY?
+233246810765
DON,T BE ANNOYED WITH COUNTRY ARE YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE CALLED YOU MORE THAN TWENTY TIMES YESTERDAY, ARE YOU NOT PLAYING YOUR ANSWERING DEVICE WHICH IS PERMANENTLY ON?, PLAY IT AND SEE ALL MY MISS CALLS, ANYWAY THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT, CALLING NO CALLING, THE POINT REMAINS THE PAYMENT OF US$1950 DIPLOMATIC SEAL OF TRANSFER CERTIFICATE NEEDED TO CERTIFIY YOUR FUND AND…

[email protected]
Quote:
I know that you are a grown man and I didnt mean to disrespect you as you know respect is reciprocal.I didnt say I spoke to you rather I said I called your telephone and it was switched to voice mail and I left a message probably you didnt get the message and it's not suppose to be a problem.However,we should not start querelling now

[email protected]
Quote:
You may be correct we should call it off because I see no reason why I should continue calling phone numbers that is constantly on answering machine without no body picking the call after so much ringing. I need a capable man to conclude this deal with not a man that has subjected me in calling numbers that no one can pick up for almost a week now that I have been trying.

[email protected]
Quote:
…. lamenting under this level of CALL is unlawful hence this is partnership business,it only take simple understanding and heart trust for two to achieve GOLD. more over,this call matter has taken much of my time and Energy,i have sent different voice messages on your answering matching which i think you have received already,why do you keep pushing me like a child to call and call over when you know all the fact concerning your telephone !if you know this business transaction comes from your heart then spend a little time to get touch with me,stop been persistent over this call it will not help us

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The shenanigans continue. Some of this week's responses-

Quote:
I have called as you as you told me do at 3:30am US time but still you did not pick my call. So am beginning to think that you are joking with me and not serious with this project. I can see that you are taking this for granted. And this is the last time I will write you or call you concerning this project. So if you are serious, call me on my phone or forget about the project.

Quote:
I have been trying to call you through out the night as you said i can get you on line at night was got going what is happening..? Are you such those are your complete telephone numbers...?

Quote:
I have find out that you are not a real Business man

Quote:
if the phone call will warrant us to forget about this transaction then i see no need to continue writing we can forget about this dicussion . moreover your both numbers not working . thanks

Quote:
well as you may know i tried to call you and speak with you but,it was to machine anyway i will call today between 3.30 am-4.00 am standard time ok?Am going to call these numbers this is yours (323) 786-0666 ?its like these is your wife (206) 866-5732?kindly tell which to call perhaps any of the two i guess?ok i will call to with you.
Good day!sorry i couldn't call due to i was over taken by sleep you ask to all 3.30 am my time which dead hour well this time i will try to be awake to call you ok?

Quote:
I really do not know the next thing to do as I have been trying you two telephone numbers without getting in touch with you. I do not understand what you mean by difficult to dial a telephone. My last telephone call I dropped a message to your recorded instruction on one of your telephones. I will try to reach you again today by 12.30pm my local time here in Ghana. But I am always surprised that even at work your cell phone is always on voice mail and I understand that the reasons for handset is to receive and make calls at your convenient time of the day. Expect my call again today.

Quote:
I would not want to be stressed about it please take not of this. In other words I will try once more to call you all through today and if I fail to get you on phone I will never I mean I will never call you again.

Quote:
I am done with you in this deal because I do not have to wast. I called you all through yesterday and could not get you on phone that is why I have decided to drop you from concluding this deal with me.

Quote:
I tried to call yesterday but it could not connect, maybe it was connection problem of technical. However i will still try today.

Quote:
I have called you as you stated at exactly 3.30am your time i could only get your voice and i dropped a message for you

Quote:
I had tried to reach you on phone severally in vain. This could be due largely to time difference, but i called as you directed at 6.30 AM which should be your 3.30AM on Monday there was no pick up.

Quote:
i have tried and tried many times with out number to called you on your phone but each time i called you it be in voice mail please get back to me soon as possible and try and fix your cell phone .

Quote:
Please sir you should give me your country dialing code, I am not kiding I belive you misundrstood me, honestly I have tried severally to get you on phone with USA code.

Quote:
I received your mail and I heard what you said I will try to call you again at your time by 18 or 19 GMT time.

Quote:
l am sorry that l dont think l will proceed this transaction with you, because l am not sure of who you really are.
Thanks,
Prince Tony Williams.

Quote:
I have tried to call your two numbers several times since two days now but cannot get through. I have also attempted several times today but no success, what do we do?

Quote:
Listing, I am 58 years old man and I think that I am old enough to play a childish game because I defend and protect my dignity so let me repeat myself once more if you think that you are not ready for the business, let stop now I am not forcing you to go with me I have tried severally to get you on phone but with no avail.

Quote:
SIR, I AM NOT A CHILD ALSO,I HAVE CALLED YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS SEVERALLY AND LEFT MESSAGES,CHECK MY NUMBER ON YOUR MISSED CALLS,YOU WILL CONFIRM WHAT I AM SAYING.

Quote:
John will not make the call, he said if you want , you can call if not, that you should forget about the deal. You can count on him.he is trust worthy 100% Mt Benjamin.

Quote:
MR JOHN FREEMAN IS 56YEARS OF AGE AS SUCH CANNOT DO THAT, YOU ARE LYING, CALL HIM AND SORT THINGS OUT WITH HIM

Quote:
I am not a baby i have work as a special Assistance to the President of Egypt and i have full knowledge of how to use phones, so i will call you again today and i hope you are there to pick the call.

Quote:
Kindly understand that i have called you again,but you were not close to your phone,i even droped a voicecallyour phone please check and call me back.

Quote:
Sir i try calling you yesterday 3.30am pacific time all through but still cant get you,

Quote:
I called severally the numbers severally in the night without success. The numbers you gave me are on answering Machines.

Quote:
I had tried to call you severally, all your phone is on answering device, check that out and get back to me, dont you play your voice messages, i had droped several messages on the two numbers you gave to me, all to no avail, play voice message and get back

Quote:
I have tried to reach you on phone several times,but all to no avail. Even with the numbers you provided recently. I have tried to call in the night even early morning hours still no way to reach you.

Quote:
I have tried to call you several times without success and you called me back and the communication was bad, please get it straight this time, i am going to call you now.

Quote:
do you know how many times i have called the two numbers you gave to me without success why should i lie i have been calling you

Quote:
Listen young man,you must be very constructive in writing this office, you must understand that we are not kidding here rather we are doing everything humanly possible to deliver your parcel to you but it seems you are not showing any seriousness over it.I have tried times without number to discuss with you but all attempt to get you on phone proved abortive. are you trying to tell me that i dont know how to dail international code or what,note that we are not ready to entertain delays from you any longer,it is either you send down your address and the required fee for immediate dispacth of your parcel or you forget about it.I have tried calling you before sending this mail to you,yet i can not sail through.for the best interest of this matter,i hereby advised that you should open your phone to enable us conclude this issue this week I will be glad to receive your call on receipt of this mail.

Quote:
I called the phone again and it is switch off. Stop wasting my time and if you are really interested then call me on this number 00226 74 94 00 36. If you cant call me then stop sending me mail. Thanks

Quote:
I do not know why you claimed you flashed me when you did not.I have tried calling you more than 20 times and your phone is directly placed on voice mail. What does it take for you to give me a call even it is one munit then i will call you back.I do not like how you are handling this matter. If you are not serious and ready to receive your cashiers cheque which is already prepared and awaiting delivery to you, kindly let me know so that i can put a stop to it . Also i will advise you stop all this childs play of yours if really you want to receive your cheque.Leave your lines open or you can call me immediate if you are a serious person.

Quote:
I HAVE RECE1VE YOUR MAIL, AS THE CHAIRMAN OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION(E.F.C.C).YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO CALL ME.

Quote:
my good friend i have tried very hard to reach you on phone, but your number is always on voice mail. even last night i did not sleep where am trying to reach you.

Quote:
Thanks for your response to my mail.I said that I call you phone line the same hour that you ask me to call, but you phone keep on answering voice mail.I never said that I speak with someone. Please Get that right okay

Quote:
I Call you yesterday without any respone,i have to drop u amassagelistento your voicemail and call me back

Quote:
I am too old to liar to you. I am married with 3 kids and should live a life of example for my kids to follow. I called your telephone but it was switched to your answering machine and I left a message that you should get back to me either by email or telephone call as soon as you receive y message. Do not expect message from the bank now because the bank cannot listen to you

Quote:
I am not forcing you to do this deal with me. I have tried calling you, But your Number is always on voice mail.

Quote:
I have called a million times still all your telephone lines were on voice bank why? do not blame me if your payment is cancelled

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 41.202.118.172 / Cote D'Ivoire
Quote:
You are a pig.nonsense write me not again if you no business solutions to me.Bye.
Ms Tessy.
What a Man like you.
Is hard for me to stand before a photogragher and ask him to snap my breast but if you really want me to do that,give me a gift that will help to remove the shame from me to do so.We are no longer talking about the money in the bank but my breast.
Yours what,
Ms.Tessy,
Tessy-
What about if I pay you. How much will it cost to get pictures of your breasts?
Thanks,
Benjamin

Pay 200USD
Is that $200 total or $200 per breast?
$200x2= How much.
Tessy-
OK, so that's $400 for 2 breasts. Since I don't know what you look like, or what your breasts look like for that matter, I'll start out with one ($200). It'll have to be a picture of the left breast, alright?
Thanks,
Ben

Dear Ben,
your action shows your seriousness.Are you ready to pay now?
Yes, Tessy, I am if you are serious about sending me a picture of your left breast. What do you look like anyway?
Benjamin

[email protected]
Quote:
I will call you today,alternatively you can call me with the telephone number I forwarded to you.
I did call you on both telephone numbers you forwarded to me and there was no response,perhaps you can call me with telephone number 00442079930685 during office hours.
I called you again last night with not luck,think you should give me your office number to call you.
I called you now on both numbers you gave me and still did not get any response from you. I forwarded you my number,please call me as soon as you can so we can proceed.
Thanks for your response. Look at it the other way,don't you think you should also try calling me if you are serious about this?.
I got your e-mail minutes ago and guess you should still be online. I called you again 2 minutes ago and got the same response so left a message on your answering service. I will still try to call you again at the time you suggested,however,calling me from your end will go a long way indicating your real interest in this.

[email protected]
Quote:
It is very very unfortunate that i contacted you for this deal.

maxwell Jones [email protected]
Quote:
With respect to what you said that you did not receive any voice message from your phone from me.You know quite well I got you into this and how then do you think I can go lying to you up that extent.I dropped the voice message the first day you gave me the normal time to get you which is 3.30 am pacific and it's here 9.30pm.I called and it was voice mail then I dropped a word saying (I, Mr Maxwell Jones called regarding your request over the transaction I wish to make with your assistance).
Now to make things short and brief without much delays in this issue of oral discussion.I have just sent to you an sms through my direct line asking you to remove the voice message from your phone so that this will be over and we proceed in the business.Please do understand me and lets work with one mind to make this success for our mutual interest ok. So as soon as you have removed the voice mail, do inform me immediately both through my mobile phone and through an email ok.

Clifford Richard [email protected]
Quote:
Sir,

With due respect i have read your may and to be frank and sincere you are dealing with the right person and if you can recall few times in the past before now,i have dropped messages for your and you never return any of this message and for me, i think if really you want me to talk to you as specify in your message sent to me, you could have make up time to in calling me sir.

I just called you and dripped message on the two numbers you just gave me again today. Sir tell me why i have not been able to hook on you since the last time i talk with you and you hang the phone and later found out when i told you that i am the one that spoke with you and i couldn't hear what you are staying before hang your phone on me, you further said you were frying fish and the noise made you not to hear me well sir, so consider me and even call me then sir.

Lastly, the Attorney has been calling asking why i have not call him for the documentations from the High Court of Justice and the Agreement between you and i . He further said that he has finished all arrangement in the bank and he assured me a smooth free and fair transaction in just one week sir, so please i confirm my self to you and with the documents in my own side which i will tell you that i can handle abd the bank which is the main reason you and i are talking business, you will be in charge and take care of all requirements with the authorities in the bank for your fund to be transferred to your account in your country , so i know this is not a child's play and again knowing fully that you are capable of handling this transaction with me only what i need from you is understanding and trust and i promise you we will rejoice together my brother.

I will be here waiting for your answer.

Kind Regards,
Richard Clifford.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the replies are still coming but not like at the beginning. Some of the mugus just refuse to give up so I've started asking for the Idiot Identification Form.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pay full picture of my neckedness.pay the 200
Due to the war that happened in my country i lost my id and other things and it will take a long time to process another one but as soon as i receive the money i will do the photos and send them for you.I will rather be happy if you are for real.Then i will bring it on like you wanted it.Blieve me i will be yours as well, together with .....
Yours Sincerely;
Miss Tessy.

John Freeman [email protected]
Quote:
CANT YOU CALL, I HAD CALLED SEVERALLY TODAY, WHY PUTTING YOUR PHONE ON VOICE MAIL, WHO IS JOKING HERE, WHY ARE YOU PLAYING PRANKS BY KEEPING YOUR PHONE ON VOICE MESSAGE, BE REAL AND LET KNOW WHEN TO GET YOU ON PHONE, EQUALLY YOU CAN REACH ME ON +234-80-67884481
I HAD CALLED AGAIN ALL TO NO AVAIL, THE NUMBER WITH 206 RINGS ONCE AND ENTER VOICE MAIL, AND SECOND WILL ENTER DIRECTLY TO VOICE MAIL, I DROP ANOTHER MESSAGE, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT AS INSTRUCTED BY THE FBI, YOU HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE OUT TIME TO CALL ME ON 234-80-67884481, I HAD TRIED SEVERALLY TO REACH YOU ALL TO NO AVAIL
LISTEN MR., YOU DONT GIVE A SECURITY OPERATIVE LIKE ME ORDERS, OUR ORDER IS UPPER MOST, I HAD SENT YOU MY OFFICIAL ID CARD AND MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WHICH IS VERIFIABLE WITH OUR EMBASSY IN YOUR LOCALITY, IF YOU SERIOUS AND WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTION, IT IS NEVER MY BUSINESS IF YOU PAID OR YOU DO NOT PAY, I STILLDO MY JOB FOR THE GOVERNMENT, DONT THINK IN YOUR WIDEST DREAM THAT THE MONEY YOU ARE SENDING IS COMING TO MY PERSONAL POCKET, IS GOING TO BOARD OF INLAND REVENUE, A VOUCHER WILL BE GIVEN TO ME TO PRESENT TO AUTHORITY THAT IS WILL ISSUED THE DOCUMENTS, YOU ARE VERY STUPID TO HAVE ORDER AN OPERATIVES LIKE ME INVESTIGATING YOU FOR MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM TO HOLD A PIECE SHIT OF PAPER AND HAVE A SNAP SHOT, YOU ARE DICTATING FOR ME ON WHAT BASES AS MY SUPERIOR OR WHAT?, ARE YOU OUT YOUR MIND, DO U KNOW THE GRAVITY OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE THAT , THIS IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT.
YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE CALLING, I CANT SEE THE REASON WHY YOU KEEP YOUR PHONES ON ANSWERING DEVICE WITHOUT PICKING AND YOU KEEP ASKING TO CALL, WHO ARE YOU FOOLING, THIS IS YOUR PAYMENT NOT MINE, AM ONLY HERE TO DISCHARGE MY DUTY, IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT OR NOT, IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS, MY BUSINESS IS TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS OBTAINABLE OTHERS DEPEND ON YOU, CALL IF YOU WISH ON +234-80-67884481 I CANT KEEP CALLING NUMBER YOU DO NOT PICK, EVEN AT ODD TIMES EVEN WHEN YOU SUPPOSE TO BE IN BED, YOU STILL NOT PICKING, WHAT A FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, DO NOT WRITE ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH THE PAYMENT, I HAD GIVEN YOU MY OFFICIAL ID CARD AND INTL PASSPORT, VERIFY FROM OUR EMBASSY, AND IF YOU KEEP PUSHING YOUR STUPID FORM AROUND, THAT SHOULD BE TO YOUR OWN DETRIMENT
REGARDS
JOHN FREEMAN
EFCC

Kingsley [email protected]
Cell: +234 805 098 9543
Direct Tel: +234 1 829-3180
Quote:
Base on your email, who is kidding who here, your telephone is on a steady voice mail and you are out there sounding as if I am kidding you, we have other contractors in United States of America, Europe and other part of the world and they are been in communication with us as well, so stop making us look stupid here, you know what I am talking about your phone is steady on a voice mail and you know it.
Is this not your telephone: +1323-7860-666 and +120-6866-5732 this are the numbers I have been calling and steadying on voice mail, by telling me to drop a message and a number that you will call me back and all this while I have been leave a message on the tune which you have refused to return my calls at this point who is kidding who?
If you really want this transaction of $48.5Million to any nominated bank account of yours, you have to show some seriousness by removing your phone numbers on voice mail, stop sounding as if any one is kidding you.
My dear brother I know is this payment should be officially wired to your bank account you are going to compensate me, that is why am putting more effort making sure that we talk on phone but you are making things to be difficult on this transaction.
Call me if you wish, the ball now is in your cut.
The contents of your email sound very funny and childish, I am seek and tired exchanging pleasantry emails with unserious minded person, I have giving you all you wanted to know of me, Since your telephone is on steady voice mail, let use this medium for now or you can call me alternatively if you are serious, stop wasting my time, by this funds suppose to be in your account. Listen Mr. Benjamin, I want to invest my own share on the fund in your country United States, so if you want to do business we can get start now, this a life time opportunity to me ok. Stop acting as coward be a man and let do this together and you will never regret knowing me.
What are talking about, I am not begging you to come for claim of this payment. If you can excuse me I have a load of work on my desk stop wasting me time ok.
Do not make me think that you are not a human been.I told you that the numbers you gave me is not working and you do not want to agree with me.I have given you my numbers if you want us to talk you CALL ME NOW.
Stop emailing me, or are you trying to get me into trouble with Senate and Accountant General of the Federation? What have I don’t wrong trying to initiate you to this contract payment of $48.5Million. It may interest you to know that if by any means you are doubting me then come here in person and see things for yourself and it will make easy for this transaction. If you refused to adhere to the instruction of this payment do not waste your time in contacting me. Alternatively you can call me for more detail regarding, Anything less than this do not email me again.

[email protected]
Quote:
I called you more than ten times yesterday but it was on answering machine so you can also call me from your side: + 234-708-794-5756 I called the two line but on answering machine I used the code of +1 before dialing the number.
I will call you because your 3:30 Am is my 11:30 Am Then I will call you.
*Listen to me I am not a kid! you ask me to call and I have been calling you it was on answering machine.
What is the meaning of this rubbish? Let the transaction be canceled period!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE INDIRECTLY INSULTING MY PERSONALITY WHICH I DON'T LIKE.
I CANNOT SEE ANY SIGN OF SERIOUSNESS IN YOU. IF I CANNOT CALL WHY NOT CALL YOURSELF.
ARE YOU GOING NUT? I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL END UP A POOR MAN IN LIFE, STUPID IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your email, what is the meaning of this (You have to dial 011 1 323 786 0666. I think (011) is the country code for the USA if you’re calling from outside the United States) is obvious you want us to call you? Note that any beneficiary must show interest and pressure on he/her payment and not asking us to call him/her. Stop embarrassing us, we are not going to call you, you neither call us nor stop contacting us period.

[email protected]
Quote:
Does it mean you are on phone round the clock? I have called over a hundred times and the situation is still the same.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a joker, I can not do transaction with somebody like you because you are a fool, you need to speak with me on phone and want me to call you, upon you see my telephone number, why don’t you call on me since you need to speak with me, foolish man. Please don’t ever contact me again because you are not serious.

prince ugo [email protected]
Quote:
so you believe i did not call you? are you telling me that all the calls i did and the message i drop on the two phone numbers you gave me? please i did call and your phone is on voice messages ok each time i call even the 3.30 your gmt time you gave me to call which i did.

[email protected]
Quote:
You seems to be a person that cannot be trusted because in this kind venture hence you are dribbling me by ordering to call you and each time i call your two phone numbers will be on permanent answering machine.I call you last night but it was in answering voice message and i dropped message for you . You must have to be transparent and honest to me.Do not be shady and coney to me OK.
GO YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO HANDLE THIS GIANT PROJECT. I GUESS YOU AN AFRICAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I dont believe you any more bye

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
You told me call you again which did and your phone was still on voice message, i do not know what to do again, as this transaction is very important.Sorry you are a very stupid mail to allow to be wasting my time write to you always
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
What is wrong with you man your number is not going and you asking to call you stop that am not playing with you.call me if you want to talk on the phone +234 8057333717.

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend, I think at this juncture, I can certainly presume you are not willing to assist me in receiving this funds. How dare you say to me that I have not called your lines? I will await your response or I will terminate the contract with 24hrs.

[email protected]
Quote:
Well i got your mail, and i still really do not understand you. I told you before that i try to call you and my calls was not doing through, and you said that i should give you my number, and you will flash me back. But i did not get any flash from you? Now i try to call you and it is not still going through. Please for God sake call me or flash so that we can proceed on this transaction.

[email protected]
Quote:
i did not call you to speak with a machine or drop a message that can be done via email , i wanted to speak directly with you but i am convince beyond all reasonable doubts that you require medical attention , think about your health and forget about this issue . thanks for your understanding.

[email protected]
Quote:
What did you mean Joker? please check your voice mail message on 323 786-0666 and get back to me thank you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Can you show some decency when writing your email.Are you willing to proceed or not?Or you just want to waste my time?and laugh at my situation?
Should this be the case,it shows your inability to handle large funds.

[email protected]
Quote:
Am sure you are not serious about this,how dare you insult my personality

[email protected]
Quote:
I just called your two numbers some hrs ago which is about 3.00 AM your time but cannot get through.

[email protected]
Quote:
My dearest , tell me what does it benefit you in wasting my time knowing fully well the miserable condition I live in presently ? In times like this I begin to wonder why some people do derive pleasure in other peoples sorrow . For the last time ,my dear , I pray you , if you are ready to accomplish this affair with me please do so without subjecting me to further stress .
My regards
Joy in sorrow and weeping
But with love and caring
My dearest, sorry, I mistake you for a sane person before , but now that I have known you to be a slowpoke , kindly keep to yourself , please.
Joy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MAD STUPID.DON`T CONTACT ME AGAIN PLS.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic