SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two New Ones

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a couple of Russian women scammers try their luck but they just wasted a lot of time. They are

Diana Perkinshaw and Yana Savvina

Neither of whoever they are are very bright and are easily led on. Yana complains a bit when you tell her that she has been rumbled and protests her innocence. Here is the last note I sent to her.

Hi Yana,

Do you really think that you are the first to try this scam on me? Here is a letter from another Russian girl who wanted to visit me. This is only one of many.

I have already paid 1000 euro today for my flight. It is necessary for me 450 euros. Dear if you can borrow me these means I shall give you this money when we shall be together. Please write to me as soon as possible, we have not enough time.. I wait your answer. I very strongly worry. I did not sleep this night.. I worry.. I love you..

Diana

Diana got a bit passionate when she wanted my money too. Have a look at this.

Hello my love Lord !!
How I miss you.
I feel so excited, but I can not see you now to touch.

At this moment I can imagine how you hold in his arms. I feel your warm soft body pressed against mine. I like to press you to her tightly. I breathe in your sweet scent, and my love for you grows stronger. I kiss your tender lips, and my whole body trembles. Gradually, our kiss becomes more passionate, and you open your mouth to me. My tongue gets in your mouth, and its moisture even more exciting to me.
I hold your head in your hands and stroke your beautiful hair. I like to spend your fingers on your body, knowing how much it excites you. I love the light touch of your fingers on my body. Just as you give me pleasure every touch, I know that you enjoy my affection.
I like that you ripped off my bra and felt the tenderness of my breasts and firm nipples. I know you want me just as I want you. I submit to you my love. You - that's all I want. I am burning with desire to unite with you, to merge with you .. mmmm ...
I can feel that you, like me, want more. Everywhere you touched, I hear your tender response sounds. Your hard excited cock, eager to enter into me, finally got what they want. What a heavenly bliss to penetrate my sacred chamber, which fills my heart with love, passion which is born in me. You begin to slowly sink deeper.

Dear how you have spent with your friends? You spoke them about me?
yes my love I shall wait your news on Wednesday. I hope all will be good!!

Love you !!!
Diana

I have been playing with people like you for years and I even told you exactly what you were going to say in my letters to you, but you people don't read my letters. I said that you would need more money when you went to pick up your visa, it is what you all tell me when you get to that point. There is always something that needs to be paid before you can get your visa and it has to be paid immediately.

Hasn't it ever occurred to you that it is most unlikely that a woman of your means and stature would have any idea of the machinations of Western Union? You really must think I am stupid. If I have been chatting to Yana, then you really are very lovely and I would be trying to get you into my bed if I ever met you, but somehow I feel that if I met the person to whom I have been writing I would not recognise her/him from the pictures you have sent me.

If I can get those who can actually speak English and actually waste time replying to what has been said, that is more time wasted because at the moment in replies are the reply that is sent in order. It rarely has any bearing on what has been written to the scammer.

At the moment I have another one trying "Her" luck, the name I get is Olga. Her story is a little different, but I know that she is going to need some money before long.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Chevin!

Glad to see you're getting involved in the love scams. To be honest most of the scammers and especially the russian ones start with their prepared scripts or format and it takes a while to get them off of that and onto something else. So patience is definitely a virtue.

Have you been reading the hints and tips in the Eater University? One of the things that we advise is NOT to tell your bait that you know they are a scammer. Yes, they may protest their innocence and carry on trying to scam their victim but it can also alert them to the fact that they need to improve their responses or sometimes they will even shut down that particular 'character' and use a new one so that their details don't show up as scammer on a google search. It also doesn't help to point out where they're going wrong - well it does, but it helps them become better scammers.

May I suggest that due to the sexually graphic nature of your post you mark it NSFW in the subject? You can click on edit to do this.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
Welcome to Eater Chevin!

Glad to see you're getting involved in the love scams. To be honest most of the scammers and especially the russian ones start with their prepared scripts or format and it takes a while to get them off of that and onto something else. So patience is definitely a virtue.

Have you been reading the hints and tips in the Eater University? One of the things that we advise is NOT to tell your bait that you know they are a scammer. Yes, they may protest their innocence and carry on trying to scam their victim but it can also alert them to the fact that they need to improve their responses or sometimes they will even shut down that particular 'character' and use a new one so that their details don't show up as scammer on a google search. It also doesn't help to point out where they're going wrong - well it does, but it helps them become better scammers.

May I suggest that due to the sexually graphic nature of your post you mark it NSFW in the subject? You can click on edit to do this.

Well, it seems that I made a real pig's ear of my first posting to the site. I apologise for that and also to any one I may have offended with the note that I had received from Diane Perkinshaw.

Do people really send money to those asking for it in the Russian ladies scams? I beats me that anyone could believe that women as gorgeous as those pictured would need to travel to other countries to find a man!

I have been playing with them for years and on occasions with up to three at a time at different addresses. I frequently just send the note I have received from another and they never spot it, I just get the next note in order. I was writing to Diane Perkinshaw from two names and I was getting the same notes at both addresses.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Chevin it always takes a while to settle in and find a comfy spot on the sofa. Very Happy

The reason we offer criticism and help to each other on these forums is to develop and become better baiters. It's fun but also many here see it as fighting back against the criminals in the name of their victims who are often traumatised and penniless.

To answer your question - yes people send money that's why the scammers do it because for every 1000 emails they send it only takes 1 to send a couple of hundred euros to make it worthwhile. And if they are willing to send that then they're usually willing to send more.

Why, you may ask. Well, the successful scammers are clever. Yes, really. They know how to flatter, cajole and manipulate because they've had time and lots of victims to perfect their scripts. To us it seems obvious - why would a model be interested in Joe Ordinary with his beer gut and receeding hairline? But people looking for love are often lonely, bereaved or sometimes just desperate. When a beautiful girl says she isn't interested in looks just someone who is kind or that she has been subjected to abuse and just wants to escape her life and start again some men think well maybe I could have a chance. Maybe my luck's finally changed.

Of course exactly the same thing happens in reverse with scammers targeting vunerable women.

Sorry if I've put a dampener on things but even behind the funniest or rudest baits I believe there needs to be an awareness that we're trying to help and trying to make a difference no matter how small.

Polemic over. Happy baiting and enjoy Eater! It's a great place.

chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
Don't worry Chevin it always takes a while to settle in and find a comfy spot on the sofa. Very Happy

Why, you may ask. Well, the successful scammers are clever. Yes, really. They know how to flatter, cajole and manipulate because they've had time and lots of victims to perfect their scripts. To us it seems obvious - why would a model be interested in Joe Ordinary with his beer gut and receeding hairline? But people looking for love are often lonely, bereaved or sometimes just desperate. When a beautiful girl says she isn't interested in looks just someone who is kind or that she has been subjected to abuse and just wants to escape her life and start again some men think well maybe I could have a chance. Maybe my luck's finally changed.

Of course exactly the same thing happens in reverse with scammers targeting vunerable women.

Sorry if I've put a dampener on things but even behind the funniest or rudest baits I believe there needs to be an awareness that we're trying to help and trying to make a difference no matter how small.

Polemic over. Happy baiting and enjoy Eater! It's a great place.

Hi, thanks for that. No you haven't put a damper on anything at all, I have been dealing these women for years but I have to say that "Yana" is certainly the most tenacious I have come across. I hadn't thought of the lonely aspect, but I really should have done. Some years ago when between decent jobs, I ran my own handyman business and I was employed by a lot of lonely people who really only wanted to have someone in the house to talk to. The work I was doing was never worth the money I was paid. It used to make me quite sad despite the fact I was being well paid for not working very hard and talking to some very nice people.

Here is "Yana's" latest missive.

> Hi dear Lord!
> I need about 600 USD to buy tickets. But I don't need it now.
> I will need to buy the ticket when I shall receive the visa.
> I will try to find money by this time. I understand what you think
> now. If I can't find 240 USD then how could I find 600 USD.
> It is easy. I am going to sell my fur coat. It is a very expensive fur
> and I can sell it for 600-800 USD. I have already made an
> advertisement of sale. But I may not be able to sell it for some
> days. If I do not do it now, then they could just refuse me in it.
> Don't worry! I will have money for the ticket. I promise you!
> Understand, that I plan studies and to work, to pay training and
> residing. The university will give to me a free-of-charge room
> in campus. Or I shall rent an apartment. I shall work and
> I can pay it.
> You do not understand! I yet have not chosen university. Washing
> the visa it will be valid 3 months. For this time I will need
> to choose university and to submit there documents. If I shall
> enter the university then to me will prolong the visa for
> 5 years or more.
> May be pic which I add today prove to you that I am real.
> I made it yesterday to prove to you that I am real. Hope
> you remember my nick name? (Kotik). I have written about
> it in my second letter to you. My friends call me Kotik.
> I think that you have concerns about me real.
> I do not lie to you. I am going to get money in WU office or
> MoneyGram using my passport. If I was not real, I wouldn't
> be able to get the money!!! Please, understand that I am real!
> I sent you a copy of my passport in my last letter.
> The problem is that I have no time to wait. I have only
> 7 days for this.
> Please, understand that next time they may not even take the
> documents for visa, if they refuse me now. And they will
> refuse me in this if I do not pay in time. They will just tell
> me what for I try to get visa for the second time if you have
> no money. So I am just in hopeless situation.
> All my thoughts are about one thing now. Then I may not have
> such a chance again. Your goverment has a limited amount
> of student visas. And if I miss my chance now, i may not have
> such a chance again in the future. It is impossible to get
> another kind of visa. NO one will give me a tourist visa.
> It is impossible for a single russian lady to get it. I asked
> about the work visa. It is a very difficult process. And also
> more expensive one. I don't have a diploma about high education
> in your country. And the russian one is not valid in your
> country. The Fiancee visa is a very long process and complicated
> process. It will take about half a year to make all the paperwork
> and if they don't see that we do love each other truly they
> will just refuse in the Embassy.
> I want to repeat. please, understand - I ask you to lend me
> money. I understand it is too expensive for a preset.
> I understand that 240USD is a big some of money in your country.
> I don't believe in miracles as I was disappointed many times
> in this life. You will not loose this money. I will come to
> your place and will work there. And as soon as I earn I will
> give you money back.
> You can send money through Western Union:
> KANSKY BANK
> Batenkova Ploschad, 18
> Tomsk, 634050, RUSSIA
> or
> MDM BANK
> Govorova 46
> Tomsk, 634057, RUSSIA
> My full name is Yana Savvina.
> You can receive the information how to send money from a
> site - www.westernunion.com
> I’ve been thinking a lot about us yesterday. I have so many
> feelings and they are so different.
> My heart aches when I understand that you are far from me.
> I wish I could lessen the distance between us. I know that
> I have to be patient and wait.
> Perhaps, you will think that I am silly but I don’t want to
> hold it all inside and I want to share my feelings with you.
> I am emotional person and I want you to see my feelings.
> Please, understand me. I want to share this with you. I think
> I am in love with you. Of course, I have to see you in real life
> and talk to you to be sure. But I have so many emotions about
> you and I miss you so much. I think about you all the time.
> I get up with the thoughts about you and I go to bed thinking
> of you too.
> I feel that I want to take care of you, I want to give you all
> my love.
> Please, don’t think I am weird. But this is what I feel about
> you. And I want you to know this.
> Life goes one. Nothing new happens. I go to work, do different
> things at home, meet my friends. But any way I do something
> I think of you.
> Please, tell me what you think and feel about me. It is really
> very important for me and I need to know this.
> Yana.
Jess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="chevin]

I was employed by a lot of lonely people who really only wanted to have someone in the house to talk to. [/quote]

Hi Chevin !! , yes, I know what you mean , I`m a health care worker , and I do notice the same , people likes to sit down at the office and talk , and you spend a great part of the consult just listening to them.

Well, since I`m used to listen to people and rely on what they say ...I find it really hard to distrust .

I know I`m stupid enough to believe in Yana`s words Laughing , and of course , I know my feelings are wrong. I hope your next move will lead you on the right direction.....and that friends around will help you on that. Very Happy
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Phil has said Chevin, don't worry about your first post.

It is fine to post letters with sexual content. We simply ask that posts/topics containing this content be clearly marked NSFW (Not Safe for Work) so that people who log in from work or with children present can make an appropriate decision about opening it.
It's a good idea to look at our general posting guidelines here to learn what is/is not allowable.

In the meantime, check out the tools here, and you can take your interaction with vlads to new levels

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome chevin! I think everything that needed to be stated has been. Now could you share some header information and first mail with us in the Surplus? Diana seems to be along the line of Phil's Yoda! I might have room for a few more.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Welcome chevin! I think everything that needed to be stated has been. Now could you share some header information and first mail with us in the Surplus? Diana seems to be along the line of Phil's Yoda! I might have room for a few more.

Hi, thank you for the welcome. Sorry about the delay in my reply. Not quite sure about the Surplus thing I will see if I can find a thread called that.

I am corresponding with another Russian "Lady" at the moment, her name is Laylay and I have just had exactly the same letter from her as one I had from Yana. She tells me that her friend Vika takes her photo's for her and that she is going to go to a university close to my home. Yana asked me for the nearest airport to my home and when I told her she gave me the flight number. They are getting wiser. When one of them asked me about the airport some time ago, I told her that the nearest on to my home was at Mt. Erebus but they didn't seem to realise that airports are not built on mountains. On thinking about it, I have a feeling that I have corresponded with Yoda in the past

Here is the duplicated letter from Laylay. I guess it is likely that some of you have received one your selves.

> Dear Mustapha!
> I have friend Vika. She is close friend. She makes all my pics.
> She likes to photographe me. It's her hobby. I like to pose her.
> I decided to come to the Internet cafe again to write you.
> I already spoke you - I shall arrive to you in a month.
> I still choose college in which I shall go to study.
> I shall inform you the name when I shall know.
> I shall know all the information in a week.
> I am going from the post office. I decided to send my parents
> a letter. As I already told you I am not really in good relations
> with them. But any way, they are my parents and I love them.
> I also have a brother and he is younger than me and they give him
> all the love they have. They always loved him more than me and didn’t
> pay much attention to me. My mum wanted to have a son very much and
> she couldn’t get pregnant for a long time and she was very happy
> when she got to know she was going to have a son. Of course,
> it hurts to know that they love him a lot and are not very
> interested in my life. But if they are happy, I am glad for them.
> When I have returned from Australia, I entered the Pedagogical
> Institute and studied for an educator. I worked as an educator
> in the kindergarten as soon as I finished it. Though I like children
> a lot, the salary was too small to continue working there. You
> know it is rather difficult to live alone when you don’t have
> any help from anyone. That’s why I decided to try and find
> another job.
> I had relations with men in my life. But I can’t depend on a man.
> When I love I give all of myself to this person.
> Unfortunately, men can’t always appreciate this. I like sex but
> I think that when you are in relations with someone you should
> be faithful and do not betray the one who lives with you.
> Unfortunately, men here want to have everything, a faithful wife
> and another woman as a lover. I am a very devoted and faithful
> person and this I can’t accept. Hope you understand me.
> Sex is very good but I accept it only with the person that
> I love. I am not a virgin but at the same time I am not a slut.
> My last relations were 2 years ago. Unfortunately, it didn’t
> work out as he was too busy spending good time with his friends
> all the time and he almost paid no attention to me. I was just
> like a beautiful thing for him and nothing more. Since that time
> I had no relations with other men.
> Well, it is not really comfortable to talk about sex right now.
> You know that I write from the internet cafe and there are
> lots of people around me. And also I don’t know you too good
> yet to discuss this topic.
> I have to go now. People are coming and coming to the internet
> cafe and you know my time is limited (15min). Internet cafe is a
> place where everyone can come and use a computer there. We have to
> pay for such a service. It is not a library where you can use
> computers free of charge. When I lived in Australia I often
> went to the library and could use computer there as long as
> I needed. But here the time is limited as there are too many
> people who need to use them. Please, tell me about your family.
> What relations do you have with them?
> Enjoy you day!!!
> All the best to you.
> Lidiya.
> P.S. I asked you in my previous letter to send me your address.
> I want to send you a card and my picture. Or perhaps, I will
> send you a hand written letter.
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had another message from Lidiya/Laylay today which was also sent to me by Yana. Obviously they are all part of the same group. Yana was writing to me at an e-mail address under the name of Lord Chevin and Laylay writes to Mustapha Slash. When Yana began to get anxious she sent me a picture shopwing that she is a real person. I will try to post it here later. Anyway, here is the latest missive from Laylay. I am sure that some of it will have seen it before.

> Hello Mustapha,
> I am so glad I have you in my life and I have an opportunity
> to come to the Internet cafe and talk to you...
> I am not really in a good spirit today.
> I had a very bad conflict at work. Some people here in Russia
> think that if they have lots of money they can do and say
> everything they want. I had a conflict with one very rich woman
> at work. She didn’t like the quality of the clothes. And was
> so rude with me. But I am just a shop-assistant. I am not the
> owner and I just sell things.
> Sometimes I feel that I am very tired from my life in Russia.
> I have nothing. I rent a very small apartment and can’t afford
> anything better. I get a very small salary and prices increase
> here every year. But salaries are still the same. I was shocked
> when I get to the store to buy some food yesterday. They
> increased prices again for milk products. Milk costs about one
> US dollar which is too much. For-example, my salary is 120 US
> dollars a month. And a half of it I pay for the apartment.
> And what is left I spend for food.
> Therefore I wish to leave to live in other country.
> Therefore I save money for a trip.
> I am just tired from a hard life here. And I want to move to
> a foreign country. I want to get another education, to find
> a good job there. That is why I am trying to get a student visa.
> I shall study and work. I shall work to pay training and my life there.
> I haven't decided yet what University I am going to come to.
> I am still searching information. I would like it to be close to
> you. I am doing the paperwork now. And as they told me my
> visa would be ready in a month. But I don't know
> the exact dates. It is just the way things are done here. As soon
> as I know everything, I will let you know.
> I want to have a more stable life for me and my future family.
> And what is more important I want have a strong man near me
> and to have a comfortable life for us. So I am trying to save
> money any way I can for my trip and studies.
> Please, forgive me for writing this to you. But I need to talk
> to you. It is sometimes so hard to be just by myself. And
> sometimes I need a strong shoulder and a friend to cry and to
> get an advice.
> I know that you are a very understanding person. So, please,
> try to understand me. You are my friend and I trust you.
> Now I shall go to a bathroom. I like to lay in bathing with foam.
> It would be great to take a bath together. It is very
> relaxing. And I think it is rather romantic.
> You want it with me?
> PLease,let me know what you think of this.
> Write me your thoughts and your dreams.
> Write a replay to me. Your letter will make me glad.
> I will wait with hope.
> Lidiya.

Here is a picture of Yana under her other name, trying to prove to me that she really does exist.

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some poor photochop. At least they tried to make it look handwritten - by a five year old! Very Happy

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems to be the same script and tactic that my Lyudmila used. Has there been a passport copy yet?

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
This seems to be the same script and tactic that my Lyudmila used. Has there been a passport copy yet?

I certainly received a pass port copy from one of them, but, to be honest, I can't remember which one. I frequently have up to three on the go at once. I will have a look later. Very Happy

Last edited by chevin on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^You should mark that fake or run it through uploadeater and mark it scammer.

Cellphone - web store
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
^You should mark that fake or run it through uploadeater and mark it scammer.

I think it is obviously a fake or at least an expired passport being as it expired on the 1st January 2012. Is there a danger of some kind involved in posting it?
Kronuk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The risk is that a scammer will come along and copy it. Hence if you stick fake all over it they cant use it for themselves.

If you read the stickies it is also recomended that you dont send your own fake ids to the scammers as they may use them in future for themselves.

To be fair that passport is pretty good compared with a lot of the stuff Ive seen.

I sincerely think you handling this account opening process really slowly - Mr Norman Chan

i w#nk to know how much you can afford - Mohammed Zahaf
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The IDs are obvious fakes to some people but not all. With that one not being marked any scumbag could use that to further his game.

Your Vlad that is using the same script, if you hold off on the money long enough will come up with something like this.

Cellphone - web store
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kronuk wrote:
The risk is that a scammer will come along and copy it. Hence if you stick fake all over it they cant use it for themselves.

If you read the stickies it is also recomended that you dont send your own fake ids to the scammers as they may use them in future for themselves.

To be fair that passport is pretty good compared with a lot of the stuff Ive seen.

I never give any of them my own or any other ID. When I receive their first note, I take it from my true e-mail account and move it to one of several others I keep just for these people. I have no idea how these people get my home e-mail address but of course the au at the end of it tells them that I live in Australia.

I have started reading the stickies, but there are so many posts in them I really don't have the time to read them all. I have never published pictures of the passport anywhere other than here. But I see that the scammers may well visit this site too, so I will take that on board. If someone can mark the picture I sent as a scam then I will be quite happy, though I guess the easiest way for me to deal with it is to delete it.
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I get involved with any of these Russian women, I always add this paragraph to one of the notes of rubbish I send in reply.

If you are going for your visa, remember, there will be more to pay than you expect. Departments which issue visas always seem to want quite a lot extra - I think it is some kind of scam but you cannot get round it.

It is obvious that no one ever looks at what I send because I always get this note, or one like it not long afterwards! I got this from Laylay today, though of course I did receive it from Yana a few weeks ago.

Hello my dear Mustapha!
I have all the information about my visa now. And I will get
it without any problems. It will be so great to come to your
country at last and to see you. I even can’t believe this
could happen some day! Yes, perhaps, I act like a silly girl.
But I already dream of our meeting. I try to imagine how this
could be. How I will touch your hand, look into your eyes.
So now I have to do is to show them all the papers and to
pay for it.
But here I have one problem. I tried to save money. But I didn’t
expect I would have to pay for visa so soon. I thought it would
be later. So I don’t have enough money right now.
And I need your help in this if you really want to meet me.
I need 240 US dollars to pay for visa.
It will include medical insurance and everything that should
be there. Perhaps, you think why it is so expensive. Well,
sum of money includes visa, insurance, medical certificate
and many other papers.
I already have got my passport for going abroad. I have already
made it and have paid for it. But I didn’t think that they would
give visa so soon. And if I don’t pay for it now, I could have
problems in the future with getting visa. And I don’t want to
miss this chance. To prove you that I am real and I don’t lie
to you, I am going to attach you a copy of my passport.
So all I need to do now is to pay for visa. And then everything
will be done and all we have to do is wait for the time it is
issued. I have only 7-10 to pay for it and I will get it
without any problems.
This visa allows me to stay in your country for 3 months.
And to enter any university during 3 months. I can stay for
longer is I enter the university. But if I find a job I can
stay for the rest of the time in your country if I find a
job when I finish my education. But I also plan to work there
while I study. I don't want to depend on any one.
I will return back your 240 $. I am asking it to borrow.
I will work and return back it. I promise.
I’ve got to know that the best way for you to send money
through Western Union or Money gram. Please, don’t send me
money by regular mail. First, for sure I will not get it as
they steal money and things here. And also it will take long
time for the mail to come. And then I will miss my chance
with visa already.
So, please, use WU or Money gram for sending money. It is
an easy and quick way to get it.
You already know my address, I’ve sent it to you already.
And my full name is Lidiya Avdeeva.
You better check WesternUnion.com or Moneygram.com to get
more information and also offices that are close to you.
Also there is an opportunity to send money from the credit
card. You just need to visit any office of WU or MG.
Or through the site westernunion.com or moneygram.com
You even don’t need to leave your place to do it.
You can send money to any Western Union of Tomsk.
Please, understand my problem and send me 240 dollars.
So, please, let me know if you can help me in this.
Lidiya.

She also sent me a picture of her passport and also one of her with the passport

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That's a new one on me Chevin. Have to say though that photo of her holding her passport looks photochopped to me. A very good attempt which means you're dealing with some slick, professional scammers but definitely faked.

chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
^That's a new one on me Chevin. Have to say though that photo of her holding her passport looks photochopped to me. A very good attempt which means you're dealing with some slick, professional scammers but definitely faked.

Hi, I have to say that none of those who contact me appear to be very skilful. I don't know why I get so many but I have been getting them for years and I have had a lot of fun leading them on. You just cannot imagine the rubbish I post to them until I get a request for money. Then your replies are read! One crew that posted to me claimed to be in Sydney so when it came to the money, I offered to 'phone to sort things out . The woman told me that she and her husband were deaf mutes. (Yeah, so they had a 'phone line) I told them that my brother who lived in Sydney would call and help them but there was a problem which I forget about that. The only way I could help them was to send money by WU. I "did" that and had a panic stricken letter telling me that the MTCN was wrong (it always is) I strung them along for a while but eventually they twigged that I was playing with them.

I haven't replied to LayLay's request for money yet. I will look at her latest mail tomorrow and I guess that there will be a desperate note there suggesting that I don't care for her. Guess what? I don't care for her one little bit! Laughing
AlexRUS27
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

About last photo in this topic - it can be real.
I will explain why I think so.
1) as many of you know, people in Russia have 2 passports (one for internal use and second for foreign trips) - the one on photo is for international trips
2) passports for foreign trips must be renewed every 5 years (before) or every 10 years (now) - many people started to change passports when new rules were implemented and it gave amazing possibilities for frauds (when you're applying for new passport, you still keep old one without number and photo - so, it's easy to use it with any fake photo).

If possible, ask her to send you scan of passport - so, I will be able to say for sure is it fake or not.
chevin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AlexRUS27 wrote:
Hi everyone!

About last photo in this topic - it can be real.
I will explain why I think so.
1) as many of you know, people in Russia have 2 passports (one for internal use and second for foreign trips) - the one on photo is for international trips
2) passports for foreign trips must be renewed every 5 years (before) or every 10 years (now) - many people started to change passports when new rules were implemented and it gave amazing possibilities for frauds (when you're applying for new passport, you still keep old one without number and photo - so, it's easy to use it with any fake photo).

If possible, ask her to send you scan of passport - so, I will be able to say for sure is it fake or not.

Well I have already done that with another passport photo' and was told not to do that so I deleted it. I have a scanned picture of the passport involved which she sent to me, so what do I do now?
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ To be honest Chevin we don't need to see the passport or ID scans so just keep them to yourself. Some baiters post the scans up for all to see if they are badly done for everyone to have a good laugh at but the etiquette is (as you have learned) to mark any large documents of this type with "scammer" or "used by scammer". If it's easier not to post them - then don't we can make do with descriptions.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this one is very similar to yours and I've marked it. Unfortunately it is very small.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic