SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The time(wastage) of Mickzi Hahn

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not hesitate to send [email protected] any message you want. first bait lasted 4 weeks many fake documents exchanged which are not on here

sept 8 2004

DEAR JULIA,

GREETINGS TO YOU. SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU, FOR US TO PROCEED, KINDLY PROVIDE ME WITH THIS NECESSARY INFORMATIONS:

1. YOUR CONTACT/POSTAL ADDRESS,
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY AND A FAX NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN RECIEVE CONFIDENTIAL FAX DOCUMENTS FOR THIS TRANSACTION,
3. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OF ANY BANK IN THE WORLD WHERE THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO, A ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT WITH A VERU GOOD HISTORY WITH THE BANK IS WELCOMED.

AS SOON AS I GET THESE DETAILS I WILL NOTIFY YOU OF THE NEXT STEP SO WE PROCEED.

I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

Julia Padre-Chinoza <[email protected]> wrote:
Michael dear,

Please tell me a bit about yourselv, I am Julia PAdre-Chinoza, spanish lady living in UK, I want to help for i am a helpful person and i need some 'fuck you' money ..'fuck you ' money is when you have too much and you dont give a fuck no more and you can tell everyone fuck you. I have worked too many years for my boss too it is time too chill out and kick my feet in air and me panties on the floor. I have worked for 7years in this store saved a little something but with a little beet of your money I can jsut buy that Audi A6 I am saving for.I work for in juwelleier shop in Worthing. And with little beet of your money I can run away from my tyrant husband for he is a bully and when I leave him he slap me no more ..NO MORE I TELL THEE..that will be be proper bo senor, Pablo he slap me about for that his is name he give me no freedom and sometimes i fear he kill me with his choking hand that show no mercy. Yes when i leave him I will ruin him too

For what eactly are you..I like your proposition what must i do?

What are you? What do u do? Tell me about you? Para la libertad har� todos

JPC

HELLO JULIA,

I UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION, PLEASE I WILL NOT NEED SOMEONE WHO WANT TO REVENGE WITH THIS FUNDS OR SOMETHING, I NEED A FOREIGN PARTNER WITH INTEGRITY, AND WHEN THE FUNDS GET TO HIS/HER ACCOUNT, WITH HIS/HER SHARE, SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE HERSELF DILIGENTLY AND INVEST WISELY, SO NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND AT ONCE THE CHANGES IN HER FINANCIALLY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

IN MY PROPOSAL I GAVE YOU A DETAIL INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF, DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS DEAL, I CAN'T SAY MUCH AS I STILL WORK FOR MY BANK AND I HAVE A FAMILY TO CARE FOR, SO I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO GO WRONG.

HOPE I CAN TRUST YOU? SEND ME THE REQUESTED INFORMATIONS AND ANY FORM OF ID(EITHER YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE) WITH THESE I WILL BE REST ASSURED OF YOUR COMMITMENT AND I WILL BE ABLE TO RELATE WITH YOU AS MY FOREIGN PARTNER.

I WILL AWAIT TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST.

MY REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

PROVIDE ME A TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU, LET US DISCUSS MODALITIES.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL

olla senor,I must warn you,If I give you my number u must email me 1st before you are call me, for sometimes the number I give you be that of my bullying husband Pablo and pablo is the jealous and dangerous one and if hee pick up fone.... he can get dangerous for when it is another man for Pablo is deadly , for I suspect he has ties to the russian mafia, for once he was wanted in the UK for selling dangerous weapons around the world. Please let me know if you agree, for Pablo find out about me talk to another man for he cut my throat and if he travel and find you he c�t yours too. Which country are you anyway for i forget.

JPC

DEAR JULIA,

I AM IN THE PHILIPPINES, DIDN'T YOU READ MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL? SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND LET ME KNOW WHEN IT IS OK AND BEST FOR US TO DISCUSS BUSINESS.

PROVIDE THE DETAILS REQUESTED URGENTLY, SO THE ATTORNEYS CAN COMMENCE DOCUMENTATION OF YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED.

I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

DEAR JULIA,

ARE YOU WILLING TO ASSIST ME GET THIS FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT? THEN LET US PROCEED, AS YOUR PART OF THE SHARE WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS FOREVER.

PROVIDE REQUESTED DETAILS LET US PROCEED.

REGARDS,
MICHAEL.

DEAR JULIA,

KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT/POSTAL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

I AWAIT YOU.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

Julia Padre-Chinoza <
Holla Mick,

My bank is Barclays Bank South Street Worthing my account is 4563388898 sort code 603 45 46

DEAR JULIA,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SENT ID, PLEASE I WILL NOW NEED TWO THINGS FROM YOU, AND I WILL APPRECIATE YOU ACT FAST AND RESPOND URGENTLY.

FIRSTLY, I WILL NEED YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN GIVE THE ATTORNEY TO DOCUMENT YOU AS THE LEGAL NEXT OF KIN OF LATE MR. ROBERT RICE, I HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS, KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR BANK ADDRESS AS WELL.

SECONDLY, WE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE ATTORNEY FOR DOCUMENTATION AND FURTHER SERVICES, THEIR BOTH CHARGE IS TO THE TUNE OF $28,580, I HOPE IT WILL NOT BE ANY FORM OF FINANCIAL EMBERASSMENT IF I ASK YOU TO ASSIST ME IN THIS REGARD? ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO ASSIST AS PARTNERS, LET ME KNOW, I WILL TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME, FOR SECURITY REASONS, I AM NOT TO CONTACT YOU UNTIL THIS FUNDS GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, I WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO SEND IT.

PLEASE TREAT THIS EMAIL WITH URGENCY.

I AWAIT YOU,

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

Oi hahnzel?
For you are not contacting me anymore are you not interested in the deal anymore?Let me know what is up.

JPC

DEAR JULIA,

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MONEY TO HIRE THE ATTORNEYS WHO WILL DOCUMENT YOU AS THE LEGAL NEXT OF KIN OF MR. ROBERT RICE USING THE DETAILS YOU HAVE PROVIDED SO FAR, DIDN'T YOU READ MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU? PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AGAIN.

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FINANCIALLY, LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CAN ASSIST ME WITH, I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW TO SEND IT TO ME, SO WE CAN HIRE THE ATTORNEYS AND PROCEED WITH THE DOCUMENTATION.

I AWAIT YOU URGENTLY.

MY REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN CALL YOU.

after a long time

Holla Mick,
I send you all this papers you are asked for and I not hear from you anymore this is sad. About the money to hire attorneys .....I can at most deliver �10,000 now then �11,000 later.
But you say you have money too but not enough. With your money you must have started something in motion already non....any thing to show for my helpfulness??
For all the documents I am send I am at least expect some sort of document to confirm that thing are in motion already.
All you do is write long letters and expect for me to be sending things all the time. Now I am to send money to someone who not tell me what is do with my details??
Mick, please for how you do business??
JPC

DEAR JULIA,

FIRSTLY, I MUST LET YOU KNOW I HAVE TO CONFIRM AS MUCH COMMITMENT IN YOU BEFORE WE CAN START TO DISCUSS CONFIDENTIAL ISSUES AS REGARDS TO THIS TRANSACTION. THAT COMMITMENT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME.

SECONDLY, I HAVE SPENT ALOT IN THIS DEAL TO BRING IT TO THIS STAGE, I AM VERY CAREFUL SO NOTHING WILL GO WRONG, I HAVE PLANNED EVERY BIT OF THIS TRANSACTION. I WILL HIRE TWO ATTORNEYS, I WILL GIVE THE FIRST ATTORNEY YOUR DETAILS, HE WILL GO AHEAD AND PROCESS THE DOCUMENTS TO COLLECT THE FUNDS USING YOUR DETAILS SENT, WHEN HE FINISHES HE WILL HAND THEM OVER TO ME, YOU KINDLY PROVIDE ME A SECURE FAX NUMBER, WHERE I CAN SEND YOU CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, SO I WILL SEND YOU COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PERUSAL, BEFORE I WILL HAND IT OVER TO THE SECOND ATTORNEY WHO WILL APPLY FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS TO YOU THROUGH MY BANK.

THE REASON I ALWAYS WRITE YOU LONG EMAILS, IS THAT I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND FULLY THE WHOLE PROCESS, SO YOU WILL FOLLOW ME WELL, YOUR THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING WILL HELP IN ENSURING OUR SUCCESS. ALSO YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CONFIDENTIAL WITH ANY DOCUMENT I WILL BE SENDING YOU IN THIS DEAL, CAN YOU DO THAT? I AM STILL WORKING AT MY BANK ANY MISINFORMATION WILL JEOPARDIZE NOT ONLY THIS DEAL BUT MY LIFE AS WELL.

HOWEVER, YOU HAVE SHOWED ME THAT YOU ARE COMMITTED AND REALLY INTERSTED IN THIS DEAL. SO, ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL ARE SOME DOCUMENTS AND PROOFS OF FUNDS OF MR. ROBERT RICE, THAT IS THE CERTIFICATE I GAVE HIM WHEN HE DEPOSITED THE FUNDS I MY BANK, THEN HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE, AND MY OWN I.D CARD. YOU WILL BE RECIEVING MORE WHEN THE ATTORNEYS ARE DONE. PLEASE KEEP THESE DOCUMENT VERY CONFIDENTAIL.

I WILL SEND YOU THE DETAILS WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE 10,000 BRITISH POUNDS TO SHORTLY, LET ME MAKE A FEW CALLS.

I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

DEAR JULIA,

I HAVE A CUSTOMER WHOS FAMILY HAS BEEN BANKING WITH US FOR YEARS NOW, SHE LIVES IN ITALY, SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO HER IN TWO TRANSACTIONS(THAT IS 5,000 BRITISH POUNDS EACH) SO SHE CAN EASILY COLLECT IT.

THIS IS HER DETAILS, USE IT TO SEND THE MONEY,

STELLA WALTER
12 PINCHO DRIVE
TORINO, ITALY.

SEND TO ME, THE SENDER'S AND RECEIVER'S INFORMATIONS YOU USED TO SEND THE MONEY, IMMEDIATELY I HAVE IT SENT TO HER AND SHE COLLECT IT, SHE WILL AUTHORIZE ME TO COLLECT THE MONEY FROM HER FAMILY ACCOUNT WITH US WITHOUT DELAY. THIS IS THE FASTES WAY I CAN RECIEVE THIS MONEY FROM YOU WITHOUT MAKING ANY CONTACT DIRECTLY WITH YOU, AS A BANK MANAGER, I AM ALWAYS WATCHED, I HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL. AND THIOS WAY, I CAN RECIEVE IT SAME DAY.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

Thank you micky,

Finally u are send the details everything starts to get quick and exciting. I like your picture too. I thought you was philipino bank manager..but you are white ....i especilly like the square jaw. So back to business....I can hardly wait to fuck Pablo over...son of a bitchka

So I should send money through western union......please what is western union?

JPC

DEAR JULIA,

HAVE YOU SEND THE MONEY? PLEASE ACT FAST. WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS A SECURE WAY OF SENDING MONEY WORLDWIDE. THEY HAVE OFFICES EVERYWHERE, FIND ANY CLOSE TO YOU.

GO TO YOUR BANK AND ASK THEM IF THEY SEND WESTER UNION, IF THEY DON'T, TELL THEM TO SHOW YOU A WESTERN UNION OUTLET TO SEND IT FROM.

SEND IT USING THE DETAILS I PROVIDED YOU, THEY WILL GIVE YOU A SECRET NUMBER, CALLED MTCN NUMBER.

SO YOU WILL SEND TO ME THIS INFORMATION AFTER SENDING THE MONEY:

1. SENDER'S NAME
2. SENDER'S ADDRESS
3. SENDER'S TELEPHONE NUMBER
4. MTCN SECRET NUMBER
6. SECRET WORD AND ANSWER.

LET US WORK FAST, SO WE CAN GET THE ATTORNEYS TOMMOROW AND COMMENCE THE NEXT STAGE. I AWAIT YOU.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

Ok Mickz,

I go to bank today but I realise today is sunday......and the boritoz are not open today!!!! So I swore in the language of the dead!!!

I try tomorrow or tuesday. Pablo has been at home all day he seems to have make some money....I was able to take �3000 pounds from his pockets. Sometimes I really wonder what he do. i try tomorrow to send you the cashola.

JPC

I walk all around town looking for W. Union office and i find none!!! I curse these bad weater.

I went to bank again today.they know about money transfer and western union but they do not know western union address as they are in no way affiliated with WU. But bank say they are happy for me to tranfer �13000 to the account of Italian lady you talk about earlier. So if you happy to inform me on how to proceed.for then I proceed.

JPC

DEAR JANICE,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL AND UPDATE, I WILL CALL HER IF SHE HAS ANY ACCOUNT FOR US, AND IF SHE HAS NONE, I WILL TRY AND GET SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS. BUT WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO USE THIS METHOD IS THAT IT WILL TAKE A WHILE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER TO CLEAR INTO AN ACCOUNT, AND I DON'T WANT TO DELAY THIS DOCUMENTATION FURTHER THAN EXPECTED. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

WHAT YOU WILL DO NOW IS KEEP LOOKING FOR A WESTERN UNION OFFICE, IF YOU STILL CAN'T FIND ONE, THEN WAIT ON MY INSTRUCTION TODAY, WHEN YOU GET IT, GIVE IT TO YOUR BANK AT ONCE SO THEY TRANSFER THE 13,000 POUNDS, THEN MAKE SURE YOU COLLECT THE RECIEPT OF TRANFER FROM THE BANK AND SEND IT TO ME BY EMAIL, SO I WILL FORWARD IT TO THEM.

UPON RECIEPT OF MY INSTRUCTIONS, ACT FAST.

LET ME MAKE A FEW CALLS, YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME SHORTLY.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

DEAR JULIA,

I APOLOGISE FOR THE DELAY, I HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF THE PHONE TO GET YOU AN ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY TO. SINCE HER ACCOUNT IN ITALY IS A SAVINGS ACCOUNT, SHE FINALLY GAVE ME HER FAMILY ACCOUNT IN HOLLAND TO USE,

ABN.AMRO-BANK.
HOEKENRODE, 1000 AB,
AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND.
SWIFTCODE:- ABNANL2A
ACCOUNT NUMBER:- NL61ABNA.O6O788919.USD
ACCOUNT NAME:- C BAKKENES B.V.
H:O, ALL ROUND SHIPPING

HAVE YOUR BANK WIRE TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO IT AT ONCE AND SEND ME THE TRANSFER RECIEPT, PLEASE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT, AS IT IS A COMPANY/BUSINESS ACOUNT, ONLY WITH THE RECIEPT OF PAYMENT SHE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT AND INSTRUCT ME TO COLLECT THE MONEY FROM HER ACCOUNT HERE WITH US.

DO THAT NOW AND GET BACK TO ME.

I AWAIT YOU.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

DEAR JULIA,

HAVE YOU WIRE TRANSFER THE MONEY? ACT FAST AND SEND ME THE TRANSFER RECIEPT.

I AWAIT YOU.

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

holla mick,

I just get in from work....I want to send money soon..but a question need clarification....If Stella walters is family member of C Bekkanes why surname different? Should I ask for i.d of person just in case? I have your i.d, i prefer to send money to you inform me what to do i so confuse now.And pablo he stress me out

JPC

DEAR JULIA,

THERE IS NO COURSE FOR CONFUSION, LEAVE THAT FOR ME TO HANDLE, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET THE MONEY TO ME, IN A WAY NO ONE WILL NOTICE HERE THAT I AM INVOLVED OR DEALING WITH YOU, AS YOU CAN'T SEND ME THEY MONEY DIRECTLY, WE NEED AN INTERMEDIARY.

STELLA WALTER IS ASSISTING US AS AN INTERMEDIARY FOR THE MONEY TO REACH ME WITHOUT ANY SUSPICIONS, SHE GAVE ME HER FAMILY ACCOUNT WHICH WE CAN USE, WHICH IS NOT HER OWN, THAT SHE CAN CONTROL. I HAVE KNOW THEIR FAMILY FOR YEARS, THEY ARE BROAD FAMILY, SHE IS A WOMAN OF INCREDIBLE CHARACTER, I ASSURE YOU.

GO AND SEND THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT, AND SEND ME THE RECIEPT OF TRANSFER. WITH THAT WE HAVE NO PROBLEM.

PLEASE ACT FAST, TIME IS NOT OF ESSENCE.

I AWAIT YOU,

REGARDS,

MICHAEL.

you are right anyway....I feel s nervous with all this money in my house. If Pablo find it he go mental. But one more question....C Bakkes is not the same as Stella...u see...I dont want you to make mistake!!!! I dont want to lose �13000

JPC

Anyway after many more letters btw Julia and Micki I call and inform th ebank that the account is being used for fraudulent purposes.

Dear Micki,
At the moment I am in hospital when I go to do rescan...Pablo see me and he beat me up.at the moment, I have one broken leg..and they lock Pablo up..... I use laptop of my sister now. I am worrried...Have you got money? My bank I call and they confirm transfer was successful.

Let me know what to do

JPC.

oh micki,
That is strange that money is not there!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SURE!!!!! ??? Now I am very worried......this person who i send money to Is person to be trusted?????Has person go to bank ???? Please Micki you tell me this person is to be trusted....what I do now?????

You tell me not to mention deal to anyone so i have not ..............but now that money is not receive ..I must tell my sister to look into matter for me...is this ok to you? Please advice...I am worried...and i cannot leave hospital bed so i curse in language of the dead!!!!!

What to do Mick?. Pablo is still lock up I know he have plenty money which i do not know if i get . I hope he rot in jail

JPC.

DEAR JULIA,

I AM VERY SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED, PLEASE TAKE IT EASY SO YOU CAN RECOVER QUICKLY.

PRESENTLY, THE MONEY HAS NOT REACHED THE ACCOUNT YET, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

MICHAEL.

DEAR JULIA,

YOU DON'T HAVE TO INVOLVE ANY BODY, WHEN SHE TOOK THE PAYMENT SLIP TO BANK, THE BANK DID NOT EVEN ACCEPT IT AS VALID, I AM NOT SURE YOU PAID THE MONEY, THAT SLIP WAS FURGED.

WHY DID YOU WASTE MY TIME LIKE THIS? HAVE I DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU? I DON'T DESERVE THIS FROM YOU AT ALL, WHY JULIA? WHY?

THANK YOU ANYWAY.

MICHAEL.

Yes fool,
Welcome to the wonderful world of 419 baiting.....heh heh. Do you remember Yara Azol? Yup that was me too. That other person that is promising you money right now, may be me too you never know. Dude you are stupid ............the world is onto you scammers... you make promises of millions of dollars......No one gives anyone money for nothing.

As long as you try and dupe innocent people we the 419eaters of the world will continue to exist and waste you scammers time. I know the documents you sent were forged you sent the same ones to Yara Azol (Youre an Asshole...yara azol...get it?)..At least you were smart enough not to send me your real picture but i wasted your time and that is what counts. I sit at home with so much money and so much time on my hands...I may decide to bait you again under another name (unless ofcourse you change your email address.)

By the way I made a call collect (i.e the bank pays for the call) to the Dutch bank and gave them all the details of the account and told them it was being used for fraudulent purposes...so they are monitoring whoever uses that account...so ........so long sucker. I just shat on you

And I curse you in the language of the dead for Pablo is not break my leg..........heh heh heh

And i will post our correspondence on the 419eater website so people can laugh at your stupidity.

JPC the Killer Sniper.

PS: Have you collected the money yet????
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luvcrimz, whilst your bait was good, it is not a very good idea to tell them to visit the 419eater website, otherwise we will have loads more mugu's visiting here and we don't want that do we Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Judge Roy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. Good play Julia!! Mebbe Pablo, e takes u go out deener ahora no?
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KevinBMO wrote:
Luvcrimz, whilst your bait was good, it is not a very good idea to tell them to visit the 419eater website, otherwise we will have loads more mugu's visiting here and we don't want that do we Wink

oops sorry
Ebenezer Codpiece
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pleasure. Around now, about 900 scammers are receiving emails from your pet asking them why they have they changed their email addresses again and when do they want the money transferred?

I suspect he's about to get more mail than he can shake a stick at!

Ben.

Nigeria Jolly Roger Jolly Roger
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ha i have a feeling there is gonna be a lot of ASEM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic