SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help make a lad's day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did that at the time, chopped it onto a billboard above a gay strip club in Times Square. I can't find the pic now, but he was thrilled.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this NSFW LINK http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/thebravo95/?action=view¤t=image.jpg showing him a couple hundred lads he is now famous. Oh and I might have included the pic of his Internet cafe.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this.

Quote:
Wee lad, why you send me picture of your toto? You could not satisfy an ant with that!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this image (NSFW http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2377/timessquarefailladnsfw.png), along with:

Quote:
fool u are embarrasing ur countrymen by putting your smallness where everyone sees it. everyday i go to work and see everyone laughing at how tiny u are and it make me so angry that a fellow african wud cause such shame to himself. why you do this??? why u display this photo and ur email adress is if u are actually big and proud instead of miniscule smallboi!?!?

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up clapping bow_down

You're all masters of the art. Felicitations to all of you. I bet he's one unhappy scumbag today. very nice.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jose_Cuervo..it looks like Delia really did sever his knackers! Shocked
I better send him another email to let him in know in no uncertain terms that I'm not interested in his rabbit dick.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAI FREN DON NO REPLIED YET. I TINK NA BICOS NA AM BI TRYIN FO TYPE WIT E PIPI NA IT CANNOT REACH DI KEYBOARD.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should we switch to wooing him?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone got a reply from him yet? Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't reply, but trust me, he's seen what we've sent. Wink

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I've sent him 3 emails, but no reply. Crying or Very sad

Granted, I've been a tiny bit insulting but I'm really just trying to help the poor lad.

ETA: I just tried another tactic and sent this:

Quote:
Dear,

When I got your email I just cried. Please find enclosed links to the best Penis Enlarging products. I hope one of them can help you. Yu're life must be so hard with such a shameful secret you carry. God bless you and help you my friend!

By the way, his head (the one on top) doesn't look like it matches the body. Weird.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone send me a Mr. Gomer's sympathy message to send him? Maybe my new Gomer character can do a special Juju to make the damn thing grow. LOL.

If not, then maybe we can shove a grenade into it and........
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my chairman gomer insulted him a bit... and asked, if this thingi works...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: THUNDER FFIIIIIIYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BASTARD FOOL .U MOST CEASE ALL THESE FOOLISHNESS IMMEDIATE U READ MY MAIL .WE DO NOT EVEN NO OURSELF B4 NOW SO WHY U GO BOMB MY PRIVATE BOX WITH UR NAKEDESS? I CAN SEE UR FRUSTRATION GO MAKE U INSANE .

DIRTY HUSSA MAN GO PREGNATE UR JUNIOR SISTER WHILE U PERPERTATE UR FOOLISH HOMOSEXAL ATTACK ON MY PERSON

**NB** FUCK UR ASS 10 TIME FOR ALL THESE NONSENSE .

Just thought I'd send him a little note to carry him through the weekend. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't reply to taunts, sorry, I can just about guarantee it. He's wounded and humiliated way beyond a rant, and he knows what type of pics we have to use against him if he does mouth off. He hasn't been replying to characters from the original bait, but he's reading this stuff. I'll post up another of his work boxes as soon as he starts using it.

He may just reply to on-script baiting, but I promised him just what he's getting now if I caught him scamming again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic