SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ditz's 1st Farcebook scammer (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't going to post this until I was sure lad was in fact a scammer. I think the last message confirms it. This is on Farcebook, so now IP Addy yet. Maybe it's time to get him to write on yahell:

Quote:
Prince Lad 5:19am Jan 25
hi dear how are you doing

My reply:

Quote:
The Ditz 3:25pm Jan 25
hello Lad,

I don't believe we have got around to chatting before. I am in the middle of a nasty divorce, and since I live so far away from everything, I am checking my facebook via aninternet cafe while sneaking a cigarette.

And you?

And today I get this. He's already fallen "in love" with me:

Quote:
Prince Lad 12:37am Jan 26
HI DITZ,
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY HOPE YOU ARE FINE,I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU ,AND HEAR WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT ,AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IN ANY SITUATION YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT TO GOD AND GOD KNOWS EVERY THING OK,AND LETTING YOU KNOW AGING THAT ANY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESS GIVE TO THE PERSON WHO HAS HOPE THAT GOD WILL GIVE HIM OR HER ,HIS OR HER HEART DESIRAE ,I HOPE YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON AT THE RIGHT TIME NOW,YES I DO LOVE YOU MY DEAR ONE,BUT I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOUR MORE ,AND WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU FROM,AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR LIVING,I LOVE YOU MY DEAR ONE,
(YOURS ONE PRINCE LAD )

Will edit in a reply soon!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strewth Chrys that's some shoddy format. You're a better transsexual than me if you're willing to read that kind of crap!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Phil. You owe me a new laptop screen, this one's covered in coffee Smile

And who says I read it Wink

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Lad,

To answer your questions. I am born in Germany (in the republic of Urolagnia, which is not too far from Hamburg), but live in Yalbraith in New South Wales in Australia.

I am what you would call a housefrau. Though now that I am divorcing my soon to be ex husband Nick, I guess I will be looking for work. Yalbraith is such a remote place, and it gets very lonely here. My husband Nick met me in Germany where I was a successful model in my younger days and I gave up everything to be with him. Now he has left me for a 19 year old and we are fighting for control of the farm, which I will sell if I win control of it. it cost us $320,000 when we bought it in the mid 1990's it would be worth a lot more now

I must confess that I am new to facebook and I do not fully understand how it all works. My niece Sabrina set it up for me, and she hasn't fully explained how it all works.

You must tell me about yourself also, I know so little about you.

The Ditz

Let's hope he's not into Scheiße films! Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back. Seems he wants to move on to Yahell. Suits me, I need that IP Address anyhoo:

Quote:
HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE YOU ARE FINE,I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND KNOW ABOUT YOU LITTLE,AND NOW YOU HAVE TOLD ME MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE,SO NOW I WANT TO KNOW ONE THING ABOUT YOU,AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT AM IN LOVE ON YOU ,PLEASE I WANT LET YOU KNOW I REAL LOVE YOU AND PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL BE WITH ME AND AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ON ME AS I DO,BECAUSE NOW I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND THAT IS YOU I WILL BE WITH ,PLEASE I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AM FROM CANADA AND I WILL TRAVEL TO AFRICA FOR A BUSINESS TRAP WHICH YOU WILL LIKE IT OK,PLEASE ONE MORE THING I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER MEANS I NEED YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OK,I LOVE YOU DEAR WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS ,
( [email protected] )
DON'T FORGET TO WRIGHT ME, THEN LET SEE WHAT WELL HAPPEN NEXT OK MY DEAR I LOVE YOU,

YOURS ONE,

PRINCE LAD,KISSSSSSSSS YOU

Yes, let's give him a phone number that won't work, then tear him a new one for not ringing it Twisted Evil ETA my reply:

Quote:
Dear Lad,

Thank you for your kind words.

you're from Canada? I have visited Canada a long time ago, I'm sure it has changed dramatically since then. But you must tell me all about it as well as your trip to Africa. Africa sounds SO exotic, I would dearly love to travel there one day, maybe when I sell the farm (assuming I win the case of course), you must tell me all about it. Where to go dancing, where to shop (mmmm, shopping). Do they have bubbly in Africa??? Are there nice beaches there?

My darling Lad, I must confess that I have feelings for you also, and I look forward to reading and re-reading every letter you send me.

You asked for my contact details? Kathrin Baier c/o <snipped but totally fake>.

I look forward to hearing from again schnucki

The ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is unbelievably DIM! I send lad a fishing email, and get these back. Surely a lad this bright doesn't have many people on the chain:

Quote:
The Ditz

I wrote to your yahoo address but you do not write back. You're no longer interested in me??? Sad

I get back the following:

Quote:
Prince Lad
hi dear one how are you doing,please you can see my email addressaging ( [email protected] )so pleaseyou can wright me email or you add me ok,please i will like to haveyour too ok,i love you

The Ditz sends two messages back:

Quote:

- You will read my mail this time? I will resend the last message
- It has been resent

Prince Lad writes back. He clearly hasn't been reading what I'm sending him:

Quote:

- ok honey,send it with your phone number ok so that i will call you ok my dear,

I decide to pile it on. Maybe it's time for our lad to do a bit of work. I also dangle a small carrot for lad to chase:

Quote:
Dear Lad,

I must confess that I am not happy that you do not read the messages I send you. I have sent the message you asked for twice now, yet you ask for my phone number which is in the messages I sent you! Please check your emails properly, as I am feeling hurt that you do not feel the same about me as I feel for you.

On a brighter note, I have won my court case! The divorce is final and I have gained control of the farm! I have put my belongings in storage and have placed the farm on the market and hope it will be sold soon!

Please get back to me, I wish you were here to help me celebrate

The Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So lad, realises he's screwed up, and sends me multiple messages on both Farcebook and Yahell. And an Incredibly long poem he's undoubtedly stolen off the net. I get this on both of the above mentioned formats, Caps lock is his:

Quote:

HI DEAR HONEY,
I AM VERY SORRY THAT I DID NOT CHECK MY MAIL AND ALL THE MESSAGE YOU SENT TO ME WAS IN THE SPAM SO THAT IS WHY I DID NOT SEE IT OK MY DEAR WIFE,

AND VERY HAPPY TOO THAT YOU HAVE WIN THE CASE OF THE DIVORCE ,SO NOW I KNOW I AM THE RIGHT PERSON AT THE RIGHT TIME IN YOUR NEW LIFE HONEY ,

HONEY I WANT TO KNOW THAT AM HURT IN LOVE ON YOU MORE YOU HONEY I DON'T THING I WILL WAIT TO BE WITH YOU MY DEAR LOVE PLEASE TRY AND REACH ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER HONEY WHICH I AM FEELING TO HEAR THE VOICE OF MY ANGEL ,

HONEY I REAL LOVE YOU AND I PROMISE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON YOU AND PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NOT HURT YOU MY DEAR WIFE I LOVE GET BACK TO ME OK,CALL ME SO THAT I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN AM COMING BACK OK MY LOVE,
YOURS LOVELY ONE,

PRINCE LAD,

Then he realises the number isn't complete;

Quote:
HI MY DEAR WIFE ,
I AM VERY SORRY AGING THAT I DID NOR GET BACK TO YOU,
PLEASE I AM LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I TRAVEL TO AFRICA AND I WILL BE BACK TO YOU SOON OK JUST CONTACT ME ON THIS PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER HONEY AND PLEASE MY DEAR WIFE PLEASE YOUR PHONE NUMBER YOU GIVE TO ME IS NOT COMPLETE SO,

PLEASE MY LOVE GIVE ME BACK SO THAT I WILL CALL YOU OR YOU CALL ME SO THAT I WILL HAVE YOURS OK MY WIFE I AM FEELING YOU ALWAYS AND THINKING OF YOU EVERY TIME EVERY DAY,HONEY DO YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A NICE DREAM FOR YOU AND I HOPE IT WILL COME TROUGH OK,

OK I LOVE YOU HONEY PLEASE I NEED YOUR BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART OK SO THAT I WILL GIVE ALL THE LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND JOY AND KINDNESS, HOPE YOU REAL HAVE ME IN YOUR LIFE AS I DO,I LOVE YOU MY WIFE,
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER COMPLETE OK
YOURS ONE ,
PRINCE & LAD,

And finally this long poem (apologies in advance):

Quote:
HI MY LOVE KATHRIN,

Do you know what it is like to look up into the velvet night sky, and yet not see the stars? Do you know what it is like to see the song birds sing their sweet music, and yet not hear their sound? Do you know what it is like to feel your heart inside you, and yet not feel it beat? Do you know what it is like to be in a crowd of people smiling, laughing, sharing their love together, and yet be all alone with no one around? Do you know what it is like when the light of your life has been extinguished, and you are left in absolute and complete darkness, frightened and alone? Do you know what it is like when the one you love so deeply and dearly is so far away? Your heart cries out their name and yet there is no reply.

All you want to do is hold them in your arms, and you cannot. All you desire to do is to kiss their sweet lips, and you cannot. You long to hear their soft sweet voice as they whisper words of love to you, and you cannot. You just want them near, and they are not.

Their absence brings with it frustration and sadness. You curse God that you cannot be with the one you love, and yet you thank him completely for bringing that person into your life, all the while knowing that no amount of dreams and hopes and prayers, can, at once, change the situation - the situation that is in the hands of the God that you curse.

So, what do you do in such times? How do you keep your wits about you? How do you maintain some semblance of normal life, when all you can do is think about is the person that you are so in love with and that you would do or give anything just to be with? You feel lost somewhere between the cruel reality of life, and the dream-like fairytale that you wish to live in, and the only salvation is to be found in the arms of your beloved and that cannot happen.

Friends cannot comfort your soul. Thoughts only make the pain in your heart worse. What do you do? You think about them - oh my God, how you think about them endlessly! You pray to God for the strength to see it through this situation, knowing that someday you will be with that person forever. But is that enough? No. Not always. Until you are in their arms, nothing really helps.

The mind is a whirlwind as your thoughts are tossed around like matchsticks in the wind. But the one thought that is all constant and eats away at the core of my soul is a simple one: "When will I hear from you again? Will I ever hear from you again?" Such silly thoughts are these. But time can cause such thoughts to occur. It is only human. I am only human.

And so, I wait. For how long? Only time and God can tell. And as I wait it seems as though the hands of the clock move in reverse instead of forward. Each second that passes seems as an eternity away from you. Time takes you further away from me instead of bringing you closer, and time is something that is beyond our control.

Oh to be an angel, and have wings that I may fly into your arms at this very second. To taste your sweet kiss and feel your warm embrace. To love you, to have the pain of needing you, vanish in your arms, as would snowflakes on a summer day. And to know that we would at last, be together for all our days. Days spent lost in sweet heavenly love, such as we have never known.

Oh God, my darling, how is it that love can be so wonderful, and yet hurt so badly? Such pleasure in knowing and feeling your love for me, and such mortal pain in being apart from the one that I love so deeply, so dearly, so passionately.

Darling there is an old saying that applies to being away from something. It goes, "Out of sight...out of mind." But, my love, every "old saying" has an opposite meaning. In this old saying it is also said, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder," and just when I think it is not possible to be more in love with you, a second ticks off the clock, and I discover that I am more in love with you then ever before.

"Do I Love You"

Beyond the shadow of a doubt,
As the mighty river flows,
As the meadow gale plays,
With the wind on summer days.

About as deep as deep can go,
From the canyons to the sky,
Like a mother as she cares,
For the baby that she bears.

Do I love you? Don't you know by now?
Do I love you? Must I show you how?
Do I love you? Do I have to say?
Do I love you? Yes in every way.

About as sacred as a hymn,
And a bible full of prayers,
From a whisper to a roar,
Very much and even more.

Let me show it with my eyes,
And I'll share it with the night,
If in death the Lord is kind,
You'll be the last thing on my mind.

Do I love you? Don't you know by now?
Do I love you, Must I show you how?
Do I love you? Do I have to say?
Do I love you? Yes in every way.

my love. And never doubt that with each breath I take, I love you more.

With all my love

Yours Husband,
PRINCE LAD

Will write in a reply tomorrow, when I'm not having problems with Linux

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is getting concerned now. 'Cos RL has been interfering with my baiting, I haven't got back to him. He sends his own fishing email:

Quote:
HI HONEY ARE YOU THERE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME OK,
WHAT MAKES ME NOT TO GET BACK TO YOU ,IS THAT I TRAVEL OK MY LOVE AM BACK NOW OK,
YOURS ONE PRINCE LAD,

ETA, I send this back to Lad, dangling my carrots for all to see! Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Schnucki,

You've returned from Africa??? You must tell me all about it! I will let you in on a little secret mein schatzi, I have always dreamed to travelling to that continent, it looks and sounds so exotic, especially after one the girls I went to school with married and African man and moved to Johannesburg back in the 1990's. Where did you go in Africa? You must tell me all about your travels. Now that I have sold the farm, I am even thinking of travelling to Africa myself. Can you recommend a country (apart from South Africa of course, I will visit Mitzi while I'm there)?

Did I mention I sold the farm??? I am staying with my niece Sabrina in Sydney while I work out what I will do next. I suspect I will rent a property here, the nightlife here is incredible, unlike Yalbraith where nothing ever happened! Oh schatzi, everything seems to be working out right now! I am divorced from my ex husband, I am reliving my misspent youth via my darling niece Sabrina (She's only 21 you know), the farm is sold (And I got over $100,000aud more than I expected!), and I finally have the funds to travel again!

And to top it all off, I have you! I'm so happy, I could shit! (There's that John water's quote again!) Wink

Ditz

Oh yeah, IP Addy: Ghana:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.251.186.195<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

"You are a dead meat!"

Deacon Mayhem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was so good you had me wanting to write you....
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Deacon, but why would you want to write to a middle aged man pretending to be a housewife??? Wink That said, there's always room for one more here in the incredibly murky world of romance baiting, feel free to test the waters at some point.

Speaking of writing Lad gets back, and BOY, does he want that phone number! Bolding is mine, caps lock is his:

Quote:
HI MY DEAR WIFE,
I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALIVE AND GOD KEEP YOU WELL TILL I COME BACK ,BUT I AM TRYING TO REACH YOU MY DARLING WIFE NO WAY BECAUSE THE PHONE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME WAS NOT COMPLETE ,

PLEASE I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW AGING THAT I AM TRAVELING AGING TO AFRICA BUT THAT WILL MAKE ME TO KEEP LONG MEANS THAT I WILL LET YOU BE IN AFRICA SO THAT WHEN AM GOING BACK HOME I WILL GO WITH YOU ,SO THAT WE CAN BE TOGETHER IN CANADA, AND HOW IS MY SWEET DAUGHTER SABRINA Shocked ,HOPE SHE IS FINE ,

AND HOPE YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF MY LOVELY DAUGHTER WELL HONEY YOU KNOW SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WE ARE THINKING OF NOW AND WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HER WELL OK,SO NOW HONEY HOPE THE MONEY IS WITH YOU OR IS IN THE BANK OK,I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WERE I AM IN AFRICA IS NICE PLACE AND COOL COUNTRY OK MY LOVE,

NOW PLEASE HONEY THE PHONE NUMBER YOU GAVE TO ME IS NOT CORRECT AND I NEED IT BACK OK ,I AM TRYING TO REACH YOU SINCE AM BACK I CANT REACH YOU ,WHICH YOU HAVE SEE THE MAIL I HAVE SENT TO YOU BUT I AM NOT SEEING ANY REPLY ACCEPT THIS NOW OK MY DEAR WIFE PLEASE GIVE ME THE NUMBER BACK OK,I WILL GO BACK TO AFRICA TOMORROW AND I WILL LIKE TO CHECK MY MAIL AND GET THE PHONE NUMBER AND CALL YOU OK MY LOVE,

I REAL LOVE YOU MY WIFE AND GIVING YOU 510000.0000 MILLION % OF LOVE AND MY HEART AND ALSO MY SOUL AND PROMISE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON YOU MY DEAR WIFE,I LOVE YOU HONEY,PLEASE YOU CAN CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER AND SEE IF I HAVE REACH AFRICA AND I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR THE FUND OK,I LOVE YOU ONCE AGING AND MY LOVELY DAUGHTER ,
YOURS LOVELY HUSBAND,
PRINCE EMEKA,
PHONE NUMBER :+<snipped, 'cos I'll never use it>

I guess I'd better write back then Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Cosette_24601
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Obviously, he hasn't met Sabrina yet, tocall her sweet,,, Laughing

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cosette, I'm planning for them to meet in the forseeable future Wink

I send this back to Lad, pointing out he'll have to deal with Sabrina if he wants a phone number:

Quote:
Schnucki,

Thank you for getting back to me, but I must clear something up. Sabrina is NOT MY daughter, she is the daughter of my sister Helena. But not having had children of my own (which is my biggest regret in life), I am very fond of Sabrina, as she is of me. In fact I am staying with Sabrina here in Sydney while I work out what I want to do next.

Yes, the money is in a bank (minus a small amount to party with, I am more than a little hungover after drinking an obscene amount of bubbly with myself, Sabrina and a few gal pals at a club in Sydney called Arq last night. And the men, mmmm, they were scrumptious I could eaten them all up!

Right now Schatzi, I do not have a phone. The phone number I gave you was for Yalbraith, now that I am Sydney I need to purchase a new phone. Maybe a mobile one, since I'm almost in the CBD and could get a signal, unlike that damn farm in Yalbraith. Let me assure you, I do not miss it one little bit.

But since Sabrina and I are practically joined at the hip, I am using her phone to ring about housing, and to be honest I'm not all that comfortable with passing on the number without her permission. Maybe you should ask her for the number yourself, <snipped, but Sabrina's email addy>

So where in Africa are you? Is it as exotic as they portray Africa on TV? Oh schatzi, once everything has settled down a bit I think I will travel to Africa and see for myself, especially now that I have the money to make such a trip. Would you meet me there if I were to travel to Africa schnucki???

I must admit the thought of meeting you there is making me wet! I will go now schnucki, Sabrina is taking me to see a band in Oxford Street tonight.

Ditz

Let's see how long it takes for Sabrina to suddenly be not so sweet! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. Seems he's already decided how "I'm going to spend my money"! Bolding is mine, caps lock is his. ETA, lad also sent another one of his titanically boring and lengthy poems, which I won't bore you with:

Quote:
HI MY DEAR WIFE,

I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOUR MIND AND YOUR LOVE IS IN ME,
AND HAPPY AGING THAT YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR SELF TO ME,
HONEY I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT PLEASE AND PLEASE AGING (WTF???)
THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP THE MONEY WELL AND DON'T USELESS IT OK ,

BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO USE IT FOR A GOOD BUSINESS BECAUSE SINCE YESTERDAY I WAS THING WHAT WE ARE GOING TO USE THE MONEY AND DO SO THAT WE WILL GET MORE PROFIT ON IT OK,

SO NOW I WAS ASKING ONE OF MY FRIEND HE IS A CHIEF COMMANDER ARMY HERE IN THE COUNTRY I AM ,AND HE ADVICE ME THAT HERE IN HIS COUNTRY THAT THE KIND OF BUSINESS I WILL PUT MY MONEY ON IT AND I WILL GET MORE PROFIT IS GOLD AND DIAMOND OK,AND I WAS THINKING OF IT AND I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW AS MY WIFE THAT I HAVE TO ASK YOU WHAT IS YOUR MIND ON IT (oh no you effing don't! Not on MY watch will I allow this to turn to a gold bait! A safari maybe, but not a gold bait, they bore me witless),

AND NOW I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THE PART OF AFRICA I AM IS GHANA (The ONLY true thing he's said so far), WERE GOLD AND DIAMOND IS BUT HONEY I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT DON'T LET ANY PERSON KNOW THAT THIS IS THE BUSINESS YOU ARE GOING TO DO OK,

PLEASE TO AVOID ANY MONITORING YOU OK,SO YOU TAKE MY ADVICE AS YOUR HUSBAND OK MY LOVE,

SO NOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CONCERNING THE PHONE NUMBER I DONT WANT TO CALL ANY PERSON OK I WANT TO CALL YOU DIRECTLY AS MY WIFE BUT IF YOU PERMIT ME TO CALL SABRINA IS OK,

SO NOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN THE BANK NOW AND HOPE WERE YOU ARE YOU ARE LIVING WELL AND YOU HAVE SOME MONEY THAT YOU WILL USE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF HONEY PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOU SELF FOR ME OK,

NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW,
REASON AND TELL ME SO THAT IF WE WILL START THE BUSINESS,AND YOU WILL BE THERE AND HAVING IT WHEN I SHIP IT TO YOU HONEY YOU UNDERSTAND ME WELL NOW AND PLEASE MY DEAR LOVE I WILL LIKE TO HAVE SOME OF YOUR PICTURES OK,I REAL MISS YOU MY LOVE,

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME CLARE MY DEAR WIFE (Clare? who the hell is Clare? I plan to tear him a new one over it, and NOW! Wink,

I LOVE YOU,
AND NOTING WILL STOP ME FOR LOVING YOU MY HEART,
YOURS LOVELY ONE,
PRINCE LAD

So I get back to him, and I make it damn clear The Ditz is NOT happy Jan! Under the Subject heading of "Clare??? Who the f*ck is Clare?", I send him this back (Language warning peeps):

Quote:
Lad,

Who is this Clare? You are with another woman??? Some cheap f*cking whore that you can shag when you feel like it? I can't believe I've fallen for a man who cheats on his women!

I thought you were the one for me, that I'd FINALLY found someone I could grow old with, only to discover that you are cheating on me with another whore! I should have known, all men are the same! I thought you would be different, but no, you are yet another man who thinks with their dick and not their heart! It's a good thing I found out before tomorrow, I would have been horrified to find out you were cheating on me on Valentine's day!

And what on Earth is this gold you are talking about? I should mention now that I am extremely allergic to gold and cannot be anywhere near it! But until you explain yourself and this relationship with that f*cking hussy Clare, I will have nothing to do with you Mr Man! To think I was willing to travel to see you! I'm so glad I found out about her beforehand. I might still travel to Africa, but not to see you

Ditz

I can't wait to see his back pedalling... Gold bait, yeah right! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad doth protest his innocence, which is good 'cos he's no longer thinking gold bait. I plan to continue rubbing his face in it:

Quote:
HI HONEY,

HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE YOU ARE OKAY FOR ME,
PLEASE HONEY I WANT YOU TO CLEA ME FOR WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ONLY GOD WHO CRATED ME YOU IS MY WITNESS I HAVE NO ONE IN MY HEART ACCEPT YOU DITZ,

HONEY I AM PROMISING YOU THAT I AM SINGLE NEVER BE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP ACCEPT YOU NOW SINCE I WAS BONE HONEY PLEASE I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE OK I HAVE NO BODY OK,PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ,

AND I AM PROMISE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON YOU PLEASE DON'T HAVE ANY BODY IN YOUR HEART ACCEPT ME OK IS ME THAT GOD GIVE TO YOU AND TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU IN MY LIFE HONEY PLEASE MY DEAR WIFE I NEED YOU OK WHAT AGING DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME HONEY,

( INFORMATION'S ABOUT ME )
( 1 ) MY NAME IS PRINCE LAD,
( 2 ) AM FROM LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA,
( 3 ) AND I AM ONLY SON,
( 4 ) AND I AM 39 / 40 WHICH MY BIRTHDAY IS BE NEXT MONTH OK,
( 5 ) MY PARENT HAS DIED AND I AM ONLY SON,
( 6 ) MY FATHER WAS A CAPTAIN,

AND NOW I WAS TRAVELING TO AFRICA BECAUSE OF INVESTIGATION,
WHICH YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU HONEY,
PLEASE IF YOU NEED ANY THING AGING TO ASK ME THEN YOU ASK ME OK MY DEAR LOVE,

PLEASE ONCE AGING I DON'T HAVE ANY WOMAN SINCE I MEET YOU HERE I D SIDE TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON YOU HONEY PLEASE I LOVE YOU OKAY,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOUR HEART OK,
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR LOVE HONEY I LOVE YOU AND MORE INFORMATION'S ABOUT YOU AS MY WIFE OK,
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU,

YOURS LOVELY ONE,
PRINCE LAD

I write back, but make it clear that Kathrin is channelling Sabrina. This is why I've added a NSFW on this thread, while it is in German, it's NASTY!:

Quote:
Lad,

I have read what you have said, but you still have not explained who this Clare is. While you only have to scroll down to see this I will paste this for you to see and explain to me:

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME CLARE MY DEAR WIFE

Who is this Clare? Why do you love her over me? Does she put out? Lad I have strong feelings for you, but I must confess that I can be extremely jealous and will no longer tolerate the treatment I got from my ex husband not from him or for anyone else! If you are to be with me, I cannot let you be with anyone else, I want you all to myself! If you agree, I will treat you like a god, I will pleasure you in ways you never thought possible!

But if you cheat on me, Ich werde diese beschissene Schlampe hinunter zu jagen, ich ihrStiel, bis ich sie finden, dann werde ich finden, ein Messer undschlitzte ihre Kehle ficken von Ohr zu Ohr. Dann werde ich dich finden, und schneiden deinen Schwanz aus und füttern es Ihnen zu.Dump diese Hure jetzt!

You will tell me who this bitch is!

Kathrin

edited for clarity and typos Embarassed

Oh yeah, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY peeps!!! Pretty Rose

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh the Ditz and Sabrina tag-teaming the bejeezus out of another unsuspecting lad. Now that IS gold!!

Quote:
510000.0000 MILLION %

I know the economy's not so good in Nigeria at the moment but that's some serious inflation!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thnaks Phil, you made me laugh! In the meantime, lad declares his love for me in yet more cap locks:

Quote:
HI MY WIFE DITZ,

HOW ARE YOU DOING MY WIFE HOPE YOU ARE IN GOOD HEALTH ON ME HONEY,
I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL ACKNOWLEDGE IT WELL,
HONEY I HAVE TO CONFESS ON YOU THAT I HAVE THE REAL LOVE ON YOU HONEY,

AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CONCERN THE CALRE IS NOT ANY THING IS THAT I MADE A MISTAKE IS TED I WILL WRIT CLEA I WRIGHT CLARE OK SO PLEASE IS A MISTAKE OK MY LOVE,

ONE THING AGING IS THAT I HAVE A NICE DREAM ON YOU YESTERDAY NIGHT IT WAS TREBLE THING IN THAT DREAM ,AND LETTING KNOW THAT GOD HAS JOINED US TOGETHER HONEY OK,
HONEY YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IN MY LIFE AT THE RIGHT TIME ONLY PERSON I HAVE IN MY LIFE AND IN MY WORLD,

HONEY TODAY IS VALENTIN DAY BUT I KNOW AM NOT WITH YOU THERE SO THAT WE WILL CELEBRATE IT TOGETHER,HONEY I WANT TO PROMISE YOU THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I AM GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON,

AND GIVE YOU MY SOUL AND LIFE AND MY HEART MEANS I WILL NOT CHEAT YOU OR HUT YOU TILL GOD CALL US,

LOOK AT IF AM NOT THINKING OF YOU EVERY TIME I DON'T THINK THAT I WILL SEE YOU IN MY DREAM AND I GIVE YOU MY LOVE WHICH YOU CONFESS THAT DREAM TELLING ME THAT I AM THE RIGHT PERSON ON YOU,AND I TOLD YOU THE YES I KNOW THAT AM THE RIGHT PERSON ON YOU AT THE RIGHT TIME WHICH GOD HAS SUPPORT US TO BE TOGETHER FOR EVER AND EVER,

HONEY I NEED YOUR HEART AND YOUR LOVE TO ME PLEASE HOW CAN WE MEET AND NOW YOU KNOW AM IN AFRICA ,ANDI AM THINKING FOR YOU TO COME OVER HERE SO THAT WE CAN GO TOGETHER OK MY LOVE,

AND ONE AGING AM IN HOTEL NOW WHICH WHEN YOU COME WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR APARTMENT,

AND FOR WHAT I TOLD YOU CONCERNING THE BUSINESS THAT WE WILL FEST THE FUND SO THAT WE WILL GET MORE PROFIT ON IT OK,SO PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW YOUR MIND ON IT MY LOVE NOW YOU KNOW WE HAVE BECOME HUSBAND AND WIFE WHICH ANY THING WE HAVE TO REASON IT TOGETHER OK MY LOVE SO NOW I WANT TO KNOW THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN THAT BANK AND NOW SO THAT WE KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT ,

HOW ARE WE GOING TO THIS NOW MY LOVE,
I LOVE YOU MY ANGEL,AND ALSO PROMISING YOU WHICH OUR GOD WHO CREATED US IS MY WITNESS OK,PLEASE TRY AND GET ME ANY AVAILABLE NUMBER THAT I WILL USE AND CALL YOU,HONEY REMEMBER THAT WE DON'T HAVE A KIDS WHICH WE HAVE TO START NOW AND THINK HOW MANY YOU WILL GIVE ME OK,SO THAT WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN KIDS OK,

HOPE YOU ARE FINE WERE YOU ARE MY LOVE I KISS YOU HUG YOU PLEASE MY LOVE TRY AND SEND ME SOME OF YOUR PICTURES SO THAT I WILL BE LOOKING MY LOVE OK,

YOURS LOVELY ONE,

( PRINCE LAD)

more soon

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get back to lad, he sends this. He even spells his own name wrong:

Quote:
HI HONEY HOW ARE YOU DOING,
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN THAT MAKE YOU TO TO GET BACK TO ME OK,
I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY WIFE,
YOURS ONE,
PRINCE EMAKA,

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After several emails off script, lad is DETERMINED to get back onto it. I get this twice in 18 minutes:

Quote:
Hello my lovely sweetheart Ditz,

I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend all our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, I've done what I've wanted for so very long now. I've told the world how I feel for you. i believed now that you are the God sent to me as my lovely Sweet baby, just Follow me thank God, because God has already answered all my prayers both marriage and financial, i believed now you are the God sent to be my wife.

I want to inform you this good news, i have a contract of $3,000.000.00.USD,(Three Million One Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). Since one year and six Months now with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company Plc,United Kingdom, the Chief Executive Officer, (CEO) called me today to informed me that the Board of Directors of the Company has Signing the contract payment approval, but the board of directors told me that i have to open an Non British resident account Online banking with Alpha Bank Group UK-Ltd, Main Branch London, to enable them transfer the money through bank to bank transfer, but i will be very happy to used your name as my wife to open the Non British resident account, so what do you think?

I am Looking Forward to hear from you.
Yours Sincerely
Love forever
and yours lovely husband,
Prince Lad,

I make it perfectly clear what I think of his script:

Quote:
Dear Lad

I have read your email several times now, and it is much regret that I feel that I can no longer write to you. You ask me to commit fraud in your name so you can access 3 million dollars??? That is something I cannot abide by, especially since I now have money of my own. I have told you before that I received over 600,000 aud for the sale of the farm, and I am very happy with that amount, I do not wish to seem greedy

Lad, I want a lover, a partner, an equal. Someone I can spend the rest of my life with. And I thought I had found it in you. I was willing to relocate to the other side of the world to be with you, but now I find you just want to use me as a potential criminal... If you wish to be with me, you will find some other way to get this money or relinquish it entirely. I however, will not be part of fraud.

Ditz

It might signal the end of the bait, but I will be damned if I'm going to allow this to stop being a romance bait

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems Lad is back off script (If Caps lock is anything to go by). He sends me this:

Quote:
HI MY LOVE,
I AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU,
HONEY I AM HERE TO CONFESS ON YOU THAT I DON'T KNOW THAT THE MAIL I SENT TO YOU WAS SCAM PEOPLE HONEY, AND BECAUSE OF YOU ARE MY WIFE THAT IS WHY I COME ACROSS YOU FOR YOU TO HELP ME IN THIS SITUATION OK MY LOVE,

ONCE AGING HONEY I HAVE LET MY GOD WHO CREATED ME AND YOU THAT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT AS I HAVE NOT BE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP BEFORE THAT YOU ARE ONLY ONE I FOUND IN MY LIFE HONEY I HAVE GIVE YOU %100.MILLION OF LOVE AND JOY AND LETTING KNOW THAT THE LOVE THAT YOU HAVE NOT FOUND IN THIS WORLD I YOUR HUSBAND PRINCE.EMEKA PROMISE TO GIVE YOU ALL SO THAT I WILL ALWAYS SEWING MILLING ON YOUR FACE EVERY DAY EVERY TIME MY LOVE,I REAL LOVE YOU HONEY,

AND I CANT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU MY LOVE,PLEASE MY LOVE I NEED A VEILED PHONE NUMBER THAT I WILL USE AND CALL YOU,PLEASE MY LOVE I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM MISSING YOUR FACE AND PRETTY FACE SO PLEASE HONEY I NEED A DIRECTION TO YOUR LOVE AND YOUR HEART SO AND YOUR SPIRIT TO GUILD ME OK MY LOVE ,
HOPE WERE YOU ARE .YOU ARE OK AND HOPE WE WILL MEET AS WELL HONEY,
YOUR LOVELY ONE,

PRINCE.LAD,
KISS SHELL BE YOUR SMILING AND HUG SHELL BE YOUR FEELING,
I LOVE YOU MY WIFE KETHRIN

Will write back soon

"You are a dead meat!"

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting IC.

The value of his love is diminishing. Its only %100.MILLION now.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Connie, yeah the inflation rate certainly has dropped. LOVE the djing cat pic btw Smile

I get two messages in as many days. In RL, I juts bought a new synth, and have been in musical hog heaven:

Quote:
HI DEAR HONEY,
HOW ARE YOU DOING ,
MY LOVE IT MEANS THAT ANY TIME I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU ITS LIKE I HAVE MISS MY JOY SO PLEASE I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU EVERY TIME EVERY DAY AND PLEASE HONEY YOU HAVE TO BE ASK ME HOW I AM OVER HERE AND YOU KNOW I AM NOT WITH YOU OVER THERE HONEY ,

I MISS YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE AND I PROMISE YOU ALWAYS MY LOVE PLEASE TRY AND GIVE ME THE NUMBER I ASK YOU SO THAT I WILL USE AND CALL YOU OR YOU CALL ME WITH THE NUMBER I GIVE YOU MY LOVE,

HOPE WERE YOU ARE YOU ARE FINE MY WIFE PLEASE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND I WANT YOU TO FORGIVE ME FOR THAT MAIL I SENT TO YOU THAT TIME OK CONCERN THAT COMPANY OK,I LOVE YOU MY WIFE OK,

PLEASE I HAVE ASK YOU THIS I NEED SOME OF YOUR PICTURES OK MY LOVE SO THAT I WILL SEE THE PRETTY FACE OF MY WIFE OK,

I LOVE YOU AND PROMISE TO BE WITH YOU FOR EVER,
PLEASE MY WIFE TRY TO BE GETTING IN TOUCH ON ME OK,
GOD BLESS YOU AND PROTECT YOU MY LOVE,

YOURS LOVELY ONE,
PRINCE LAD

Then I get this, at the bottom is a message to SOMEONE ELSE!

Quote:
HI MY DEAR WIFE,
i want to let you know that I'm not a game. I need a complete family. I need you. I'm glad you came into my life. I want to truly in love. Help each other in hard times, stock effort to make the documents give up uneven eyebrows, don't put not abandoned. Each others love. Like is old, I need to get married with you. Can you give me? In the vast crowd. This man-nautical miles, and found that, finally,

you, is my favorite. No matter what happened, yesterday is, no matter what the future holds, even if you really don't want to manage my, I will also ensure that the whole life will only love you. KATHRIN Can't. People said. Can't succeed. Really love, I must say, I love you, you is the love of my life Love you more and more, think you more and more, you in my life can't defects,

my future by you wish to accompany me to go, you the reason I didn't protect, dear, think you, the weather here is very good, how do you?
-at the network's a certain corner, are perhaps have a infatuation waiting for you! Thanks for the network, let I met you. Thank you, let me fall in love with you. A click done our meeting,

one I love you fulfill our love. Fall in love with you, not because of loneliness, but because you bring all of the beautiful, don't say it is just a bubble, online people from all is in the reality, although there are a lot of false ingredients more than real ingredients, can also need some be sincerely,

a a drop in the ocean is enough! Meet you is a kind of luck, is god to my care!
Casual in, with your pass the small strip; Casual in, to add to your friends; Casual in, take your hand...
Don't know from what when begin, look forward to your appear.
Also don't know from what when begin, could not see you, my heart there is a kind of say a feeling: very sour,

astringent, have a little bitter, have a little sweet.
But, the success rate is not too high.running romantic music, I miss you in silently.
Night really quiet, quiet connect heartbeat seemed to could be heard.
My missing for you from this star beating heart of continuous and go out.
I also don't know, at this moment, why do I miss you so.
Just feeling, feel the think you happiness, appreciate the miss you pain.
The happiness of the pain, is a kind of happiness enough sorrow setting, you can experience?
The net sea, several hundred million of people I know you are, this is fate.
In this quiet night,

in this city of ten million people, I must think you, this call predestination...
I opened the window of love with you, wind of the late at night, right against the face blew some cool cool winter chill.
I stood before the window, next to the silver of, painted in my body...
At this time, whether in your and as the window? Whether you also in thinking about what?
Dear,
i real love you my love KatHrin,
yours lovely one,
PRINCE LAD

hi dear sister how are you doing ,please i will like you to wright me on my email address ( [email protected] )
And from a strange to you acquainted, is the arrangement of the god, is also meant to be;

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally get back to lad (Yes, I managed to pull myself away from my new synth for about five minutes). Also should I mention the second message in another email???:

Quote:
Schatzi,

I am sorry for not writing sooner, but I have been extremely busy. I have FINALLY moved into a rental property in glorious Redfern like we hoped we would. Redfern is such a beautiful suburb, and I must admit that I never tire of watching the sunset from our third floor balcony. The apartment is two bedrooms and Sabrina has moved in here also. We are like two little schoolgirls, and are having so much fun creating mischief! We also are spending a lot of time nightclubbing in the nearby suburb of Darlinghurst, which I haven't done in a long time and had not realised how much I missed having a dance and just letting your cares melt away!

I still do not know what phone to get yet my darling, they confuse me. Sabrina's phone is something called an iPhone, I think it is called a smartphone. It is certainly smarter than I am, I can barely get the thing to work for me! Is an iPhone a good phone? I have no idea! But my friends simply ring me on Sabrina's phone since we are inseparable right now!

Oh Schatzi the only thing that could make my life better right now is having you in it! My travel agent has come up with an intriguing destination to visit in Africa and I am seriously contemplating visiting it! Would you meet me there if I went? I am even thinking of taking a few computer classes and maybe returning to work. Sabrina has taught me so much about how a computer works, but to be honest she talks like something out of star trek when she talks about computers and I forget what she means. So I am looking into studying computers maybe full time when m,y holiday is over.

Thank you for being patient schatzi, I have been so busy, but in a good way!

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is so overjoyed to hear from me, he has his caps lock back on:

Quote:
HI MY DEAR WIFE,
YOU MAKE ME CRAZY MEANS THAT I AM ALWAYS CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU ,AND ASKING MY SELF WHAT HAVE I DON TO YOU THAT MAKE YOU NOT TO REPLYING ME ,BUT NOW I THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE STILL MY WIFE I REAL LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY HONEY,

ONCE AGING HONEY NOW THAT YOU HAVE GET TWO BEAT ROOM AND ONE IS FOR US AND ONE IS FOR SABRINA,NOW HONEY I WANT TO KNOW WERE YOU ARE GOING TO IN AFRICA AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE COMING TO MEET ME AND FOR THE COMPUTER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET ME ONE LAPTOP AND ONE NICE PHONE OK,AND PLEASE MY LOVE TRY AND GIVE ME SABRINA PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL CALL YOU URGENT AND KNOW THE TIME YOU WILL BE OUT AND KNOW THE TIME YOU WILL LAND IN AFRICA OK MY LOVE,

HONEY PLEASE DON'T FOR GET TO SEND ME YOUR PICTURES AND HOPE YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER SO THAT IF YOU LAND IN AFRICA THEN YOU WILL USE THE NUMBER TO REACH ME MY LOVE OK,

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ALL THIS I TOLD YOU NOW AND I KNOW NO ANOTHER MAN IS DISTURBING YOU MY LOVE PLEASE I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ON YOU MY LOVE,AND HOPE YOU HAVE MADE UP YOU MIND TOO TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ON ME I REAL LOVE YOU MY LOVE ,

I MISSSSSS YOU SO MUCH AND WHEN YOU COME HERE I PROMISE TO TAKE YOU AROUND THE PLACE I KNOW AND TAKE YOU TO CLOP OK,BUT YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE CAR HERE HONEY WE SUPPOSE TO GET ONE SO THAT WHEN YOU COME I WILL USE IT AND PICK YOU IN AIRPORT ,SO PLEASE MY LOVE TRY AND THINK WHAT I SAID NOW OK ,I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON MY LOVE I LOVE YOU,
I WILL BE %100 HAPPY TO SEE MY WIFE HERE,
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND PROTECT YOU WHEN YOU ARE COMING TO MEET ME,
I LOVE YOU MY WIFE DITZ,
YOURS LOVELY ONE,
PRINCE.LAD,

I think Lad wants me to buy him a CAR!!! Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
new synth

new new or new old?

magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Lad wants me to buy him a CAR!!! Shocked[/quote]
Well it's the perfect accessory to go with the lap top and nice phone,the lads not greedy he's just a bit needy. Perhaps you could buy him a car but in the wrong city(accidentally of course while you are on the sauce) and he would need to travel there to take posession of it.The Ditz must be a very special lady to get the lad to use caps lock so often. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Phil, new old. From 1995 the Kurzweil k2vx (basically a fully tricked out K2000, the sequencer's doing my head in), it sounds magnificent and I'm hearing it in all sorts of recordings

@ Magnus. I'd forgotten about this. I'd remembered Phil's advice about spending the "Lads money" on him. And decided to "buy" Sabrina a car. I think I'll ram that home. That said, when I go "visit him", I'll need him to hire a car for us to travel in Wink

ETA... I send him a picture of a pink mustang (kinda like the car Kolchak drives in Night stalker), as well as the top shot of International chrysis. As well as this. Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Schatzi,

We are continuing to settle into our apartment in Redfern. It is SUCH a beautiful suburb, so close to the City Centre. At night we look out of our window, over the beautiful Sydney skyline. You will love it if you ever get to Australia Schtazi.

Sabrina has asked me to buy her a car, which she will use to not only get herself to and from University, but also more mundane things like picking up the shopping. I have attached a picture of the car I have purchased for her, and it was only $6,000! Sabrina says she'll put in a "fully Sikh sound system" (her words, I do not know what that means) for when we go out on Friday nights.

I have also attached a very special picture, just for you. When I was younger I was a model. And right up to my marriage to Nick I was very much in demand. So much so that I was paid a LOT of money to pose for this picture, which in the end was never printed. So you are the 1st person to see it. I felt very sexy taking this picture and when we finally meet, I will help you take even sexier ones.

Work is continuing on my possible travels. My Travel agent Wolfgang Kortzfleisch is arranging the details for my trip to Africa, possibly in a month or two. I so hope you will join me wherever I end up in Africa (plans are still being made, I have found out about possible destinations yet. Wolfie (he is a family friend as well as my travel agent) is making several plans, and I will choose what I think is the best one. You will join me there of course.

I must run now schatzi, Sabrina and I are going laptop shopping. Hopefully that means i can stop using the Internet cafe at Redfern Railway station. It gets very cold at night

Ditz

Wolfgang Kortzfleisch is Udo Kier's "Moon fuhrer" character in the new "Iron sky" parodies: http://www.ironsky.net

Here is the car pic:

and my bad "fully sikh" pun:

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic