SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gadhafi's Daughter??!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sneaky634
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day,
I am Ayesha Gadhafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gadhafi. However, I was never in support of my father’s position in killing the Libyan citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my father’s funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in South Africa and my father thought the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late father’s funds.
I would need your assistance to move the funds out of South Africa to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late father’s wealth in the United State of America and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they don’t find the $100Million that is deposited in my name in South Africa. This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in the Algerian Refugee camp under the Algerian Government Protection Act, I can’t make that happen, and hence I contacted you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a beautiful baby.
I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present, hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.
At this point I can’t communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the contact of the financial institute in South Africa to contact them and make further claims of these funds to your possession and hold it till am out of this camp for investment purpose in your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for all funds under my late father’s name.
The total fund is $100Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free and it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential and secretive between us and the bank official that will be assist us. I also want you to know that none of my relative know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my father and everyone thought that the funds had been seized. As soon as we have the change of the account done to your name, then we can make transfer of the funds in bits and I would prefer the first transfer of $10M to your account before subsequent transfer would be done.
Please, kindly get back to me on my email address below to enable me forward you more information. We would need a change of ownership which I would sign to that effect immediately. Please, as a result of the present issue in Libya, I would want you to keep this confidential because if the Government finds out about the funds, it would be confiscated. The transfer is 100% risk free as all the paper works that would prove the legitimacy of the funds when it is transferred into your account, would be made available by the bank including the origin of funds that would be issued as a contract payment.
Please, do not reply to this email, only reply to the email address below for security reasons.
Regards,
Ayesha Gadhafi.
Email: [email protected]
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so disappointed. She already promised the money to ME. Crying or Very sad

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Scaffle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It speaks well to Colonel Gadhafi's character that he left funds in his daughter's name despite her obvious disobedience.
sneaky634
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to think of a reply... any ideas?

Also just received this one in my mail box lol

Attn: This is to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.Robert Mueller, III FB I Director
Scaffle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know how practical/entertaining you'd consider it, but you could decline to help her and instead say that you're a businessman with interests in the Middle East/North Africa region and try and enlist her help in getting into the new Libya. See what you can get her (or him, or it) to do in that regard.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
have done all that is necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow

What you gonna do - burn them off?

Rolling Eyes

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Quote:
have done all that is necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow

What you gonna do - burn them off?

Rolling Eyes

I'm having strange mental visions of lads with burnt off eyebrow Laughing .

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My catcher receives an average of 10 emails a day from scammers alleging to part of the late Gaddafi's entourage.
Wives, sons, daughter's, accountants, finance ministers and even secretaries.
Hmmm.

My account harvester has special sections for camp tramps (those pathetic damsels 'trapped' in UN refugee camps in Dakar), dying widows who want you to form a benefic foundation and 'charity' lads (not to be confused with genuine charities!!!!) so perhaps it's time for a subset dedicated to Gaddafi survivers.
And FBI directors.

Or not. Never work more than a lad, my mentor always said.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I also got one from the widow. I don't know if I should be flattered or shocked that his family all needs MY help! Gee, l'il ol' me? Embarassed

Quote:
It is with deep sense of ego and least opportunity I have that I’m contacting you over this assistance. Meanwhile it has been known by the international community regarding the conflict between my late husband PRESIDENT MUAMMAR GADDAFI with the NATIONAL TRANSITION COUNCIL (NTC) OR REBELS which leads to the confiscation of Gaddafi’s family deposits in various banks in Europe, Asia and U.S.A.

Inleue of this search for other deposits of my family by NTC. I have made the decision to transfer one of my deposits in overseas to a reliable hand that can assist me to invest the fund probably on properties secretly base on mutual understanding having understood my situation that is the reason for contacting you for assistance.

Meanwhile I need your immediate response to this with your contact details including telephone and home address. While we will have a binding agreement between us before the fund will be release to you under my instruction. As a matter of fact having been under house arrest by the NTC the only access I have to communicate you is through email while the deposit Bank can respond to you after indicating you to be the receiver or subordinate.

Awaiting.

Safia Muammar Gaddafi's wife.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, is that little hussy cheating on me?!? First, my dad-in-law is brutally murdered by rebel devils, and now this... Sad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Kronuk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Im currently dealing with his sons agent

[email protected]

Quote:
Mohammed Zahaf Partners Law Firm
Block 15 1st Floor Bombay St.
Baladia Street Tripoli Libya.

From the Desk of Mohammed Zahaf
Seniour Advocate.

Dear sir,
I wish to contact you on behalf of my client Hassan the surviving son to the late Gadafi who is now in hiding due to the political situaton in Libya
his wife and children are equally in hiding in tunisie
due to revolt from the Government opposition and the security of the Family and his brotherSain whose hands are cut off.
My client is aware that his Father has a large sum of money in his underground vault which he alone knows and want your kind
assistance in helping with the receving and investment of this fund in your country in pending on when i will arrange for the wife and children to be flown out
of the country for their safety.
I will please advice that you send me your full contact details where this money will be deliverd to you without any risk on your side as all arrangement has been
concluded by Client. Please get to me as soon as possible for further details.
Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
If yes, call me and send to me your personal information as below:
Your name :....................
Your address:..................
Your country:..................
Your occupation:...............
Your age:......................
Telephone number:..............
This information is necessary,
Upon the receipt of your reply, we will agree on your percentage of the money which will be delivered to you cash.

Regards,
Mohammed Zahaf

Ive currently got him having to email me everyday to assure me this transaction will be safe as im worried about the rebels finding out.
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
camp tramps (those pathetic damsels 'trapped' in UN refugee camps in Dakar),

That's a great name for them, psychic! I'm baiting 21 of them at the moment (I c&p them pre-written replies to get their scripts for posting on SW) and thanks to this one who wrote :

Quote:

snip ... before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady with painful experience and agony of life. My parents were killed in cold blood. This place is like a prison and an ordinary place to dwell. I thank God for the Reverend Father ... snip

I think of them all as Toad of Toad Hall Laughing But camp tramps is fab!

Re the Gaddafi crew, I'm only baiting Liasha and it must be the real Liasha Rolling Eyes cos she knew her father well :

Quote:

thanks for your prompt reply to the email i sent to your address when surfin the web net. i am Liasha, 24years the daughter of wife mrs mariana, wife of late col muammar gaddafi.
my late father col. muammar Gaddafi was a bloody crazy man who choosed his will above all in life... snip

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are responding to such an e-mail, first -- use a totally anonymous, bogus e-mail account with no real personal data.

They seldom read you first response so don't waste too much time. Write: "I just got your e-mail and I would really like to help. Please tell me more".

For the next several e-mails, ask one question per response to (a) draft it out and (b) get the mugu off script. Act like a genuine victim, who is cautious and a little bit dense.

Once the mugu is hooked and off-script, you can move into the real bait.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Kariko
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Sneaky, do you think you could post the email addy of the FBI agent? I would love to bait him. Smile

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I'm so disappointed. She already promised the money to ME. Crying or Very sad

You are ahead of me. She only offered me $9.5 million. Sad

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic