SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody told to send less?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I've ever been asked for such a paltry amount. Maybe things are tough in ladland. Anybody ever been asked for less without the lad making an error?

Quote:
VALUE IS THE SUM OF $2.5MUSD.....

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE SHIPMENT FEE $30 THROUGH WESTERN UNION
TRANSFER TO THIS ADDRESS.

JAMES UKA
LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION (CODE
ANSWER (CODE

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I negotiated a lad down to two pounds 50 pence once.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly hope that you make the lad work hard for that $30. Coincidentally I've heard that some Western Union agents won't do a transfer if the test question and answer are the same. Of course you won't know that until after you visit the WU office.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad tell me to send what i could now and send the rest later. This was after I "Mailed" his agent a WU Money Order. He did not want fo wait for it to be returned unclaimed. Very Happy

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Zee, my mentee, once had a Ladette beg for enough to buy clean underwear.

One Lad asked Cammy to send $3.45 once.... well, not actually, but that was how she interpreted this:

Quote:
"1) Certificate of Death. $1.250 Usd 2) Certificate of Legality. $ 1.200 Usd 3) Afidavite of Claim. $ 1.000 Usd TOTAL FEES $ 3.450 Usd".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, just over the past couple of days ... lad started with $350 - upped it to $3,500 ... refused a chopped payment of $350 (wouldn't do the SS modality) - and after i "shot" one of his enemies (complete with newspaper coverage & magazine cover) - he dropped the fee entirely. (well, *last* nite, he said "get the $ back, keep a hundred for yourself" - tonite it was "no problems - i'm hungry, but i have $10M coming in soon ... you need it worse than I do"

Now he's just wigging around in paranoia land wondering where the next stick is going to swing from ...

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the lad will generously offer to put some of his "own" money toward the payment, especially if you tell him that you cannot raise the entire amount by his deadline. They want to get you vested as soon as possible and make up for the reduced "revenue" later in the scam.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$52 is the least I've been asked to send so far. I'm still trying to get a piggy from the lad. Wink

Edit: aske"d"

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiny amounts are relatively rare but seem to be on the increase. Unfortunately this is an effective type of manipulation on the lads' part and I would not be surprised to see more of this as scams continue to evolve.

After all, if they get a victim to pay once, no matter what amount, they have established credibility and sunk costs - on which they can continue to capitalise as they escalate the scam to higher amounts.

There is also the issue of visibility - victims who figure it out once it escalates are even less likely to admit they have been scammed for a paltry sum than those who come forward about larger amounts, so many of these "low value" scams may fly under the radar.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic