SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait, finding God's chosen peoples among the igbo!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
duckieduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received a typical invitation to send my money via WU to some god-forsaken hole in Africa:

Quote:
Hello dear,

I Mr.Chris L*** from West Africa asking for your hand in friendship as i wish i could be a friend so that we share good things together if accepted do let me know. i am an investor looking for a good person as a friend to work and do other good things together.

I shall tell you more about my good self once i recieve your mail of acceptance.

Thanks,
Mr.Chris

I responded of course in the affirmative but with a sinister plan Wink

Quote:
Thanks for the kind message Chris. I am always happy to make new friends.

I am Rabbi primarily, but I also invest a small fortune which I inherited on the side.

Please let me know what you have in mind.

Regards,

Rabbi K**** (means little pisser in Yiddish)

Note how he addresses me:

Quote:
Hello Rabbi Primarily,

Could it be possible i have your informations as to know whom i am dealing with. Can you call me if giving my number?.

I am also happy to read from you.

Regards,

Chris.

So he didn't even catch my name properly Very Happy

I reply:

Quote:
Shalom Chris,

I work as a Rabbi in **** Jewish congregation.

Unfortunately talking on the phone is difficult for me as I have suffered extensive damage to my ears (and my age does not help).

I will write to you more about any information you wish to find.

Where in West Africa are you situated? I am looking for investment opportunities and need a reliable agent to handle all cash transfers. Can you help?

Kindest retards,

Rabbi Kleinepischer

Followed by the typical appeal to 'trust':

Quote:
Dear Rabbi K***,

It is a pity the entire World is full of deceit, do you think you can trust me? I am a Nigerian living in Togo all in West Africa.

I was rich before now but .............. so if you would not mind please think it over again before we can go on any thing at all.

What part of the World are you from,occupation,marital status,age.

I am 44 years old,married with three children, i love GOD more than any thing.

I can handle any transaction if only you can trust me.

Regards,

Chris.

And here comes the punch... will he help me find lost Jews in Africa if a carrot is presented?

Quote:
Blessings Charles,

I am a Rabbi of Jewish congregation in Australia. I am widowed and 72 years of age.

I am in contact with some major Jewish donors (I promised they remain anonymous, but I assure you, you will be shocked if you saw their names) and they are sponsoring my plan to find Jewish people among the peoples of Africa.

As a believer in the word of God Charles, I am sure you are aware that many Africans are descendent of God's chosen people the Hebrew's. It has been my life long goal to save these lost souls, many of them forgot the word of God.

I was involved many years a go with Ethipia, now over 200,000 of Ethiopean Jews have been saved and living in Israel. Later I was involved with discovering the Jewish roots of the Lemba people of Zimbabwe.

Now I am older and need help. I have also very little knowledge and contacts in West Africa.

If you can help me my friend, I can assure you that you will once again be a rich man.

Here's my proposition:

You help me locate Jewish peoples in Togo and nearby countries. For your efforts you will be paid by my generous donors.

Once you have shown me that you are able to act as a reliable and trustworthy agent, I help you complete your transaction.

I don't want to be rich, I am old and feeble... I just want to assure a good future for my children and see my life long dream of discovering the Lord's children in Africa.

Can you help me find Jews in Africa?

Bless you and your wonderful family,

Rabbi K****

You guessed it!

Quote:
Papa Rabbi Kleinepischer,

I am so happy reading from you this morning, you have once again resorted my soul, this means that i have alot to learn from you and please do not hesitate to teach me.

I am an Igbo man from Nigeria and it is believed that the Igbo heals from (Jewish Israel) which i happened to be one of them.

If your plan is to find Jewish people among the peoples of Africa then be rest assured that you have meat the right person i can put you in touch with over 10000000 people if you so dicier.

We froth a civil war and i was born right in the period of that war, if you can help me at least to become some one again i would be so happy and always stick to my heavenly father GOD.

Things are so difficult here in the country of Togo where i live but i have wisdom in teams of business but the only problem is cash.

Sir, i would be happy if some money is sent to me just use my name Mr.Chris Lazarus in sending it by western union to Lome Togo and give me the information of collecting it i will be so happy and know that you are a GOD sent. You are a father to me.

Regards,

Mr.Chris L***.

So I have found a long lost brother Wink

I am going now to get him to 'prove' his affinity to Judaism before my meeting with my generous sponsors...

Any tips/suggestions to a newbie?
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless you want to have your eyes burnt out, whatever you do, don't ask him to confirm his circumcision. On the other hand if you can get him to have it done you will become a legend in the mythos of scambaiting.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
duckieduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be a bit ambitious for my first attempt Smile

It is also quite difficult to find a qualified Mohel in the Togo. Currently I have sent him a long list of questions about his 'Jewish' background so I can discuss with some prospective rich donors over the Sabbath meal. I also asked for some Jewishy pictures of him Smile

Cheers!
BallsofBlue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressive how quickly you got him off script. I plan to use a religious angle on my next lad - great fun to be had with this!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far he is very eager to receive my donations via WU, are you surprized?

Unfortunately he is not willing to convert the Orthodox Judaism at the moment and he is also a bit lazy and he missed my Friday morning deadline to answer some questions before the Sabbath Smile

I will slow him down and perhaps 'hire' him to pick me up from Lome airport and serve as my guide on my quest.

I will keep you posted!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I call a promising start.
Good luck! I doubt you'll be able to circumcise him, but, who knows... Do you have a mentor? It will certainly help.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
duckieduck
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mboshm,

I still did not hear back from Cherri regarding a mentor, so no, I do not have one.

pm me if you are interested to help, thanks Smile
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

duckieduck wrote:
Hi mboshm,

I still did not hear back from Cherri regarding a mentor, so no, I do not have one.

pm me if you are interested to help, thanks Smile

Don't worry, you'll have news from Cherry soon. However, I don't think I can help. Altough I think I've overcome the "newbie" phase, I'm far from being able to effectively mentor people.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic