SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible UK Road trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
motorway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a possible group maybe just the same person not 100% sure. the usual advance fee routine... done about 10 fake western union transfers a bank account in spain which Alan has dealt with. then a diplomat was sent to London??? his mails are coming from Lagos! he hassent 2 more bank accounts which Alan has again dealt with. now he/they are asking to meet to collect the advance fee. so a little advice is needed. i am running short of ideas on this one now.

my first thought was give them an address of an unused building that i can watch without beeing seen to see who they are.

or secondly contact local police explain the plot to them and see if a meet can be arranged and get the police to meet them and maybe get him/them arrested??

thirdly i thought go with the dis used building plan watch to see if one person comes or a group. make out we missed eachother and then contact the police and arrange a second meeting along with the police.

any advice??? thanks in advance

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

motorway wrote:
then a diplomat was sent to London??? his mails are coming from Lagos!

Scammers often have associates all over the world. I'm sure there are quite a large number of 419 scammers living in our capital. Chances are, they would send somebody to steal money from you. Maybe even worse.

As regards setting up the meeting as a trap or otherwise, I really wouldn't like to give any advice, personally. One, it's potentially dangerous as you would not want to compromise your safety for the sake of amusement. Two, with regards the police; I'm not sure if they'd be able to do anything. For all they know, you've set up some poor sap for no good reason. I suppose you could provide evidence that they're knowingly taking part in an advance fee fraud scam, but even then I'm not sure what could be done.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it is a trophy for getting a scammer in front of a webcam. as london is crowded with webcams, this shouldn't be to hard.

as you are on the other side of the webcam, you are perfectly safe.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them to meet you by the arch near Belushis Bar in Covent Garden

http://www.belushis.com/media/webcams/covent-garden

Then after you leave them waiting tell them you're in the bar [you can choose inside or outside cameras and see if the person skulking around suddenly walks through the front door. You can even take snapshots!

Don't be surprised if they don't turn up though. They lie! For a living!! Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic