SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to keep them hanging on the phone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I don't want to to talk to our Nigerian friends (fiends?) when they phone me on my dedicated scammer mobile. Crying or Very sad

But I do want them to hang on, not hang up. Wink

Solution - I put on a pr0n movie (I have some on my PC, purely for educational purposes only, of course), turn up the sound, answer the phone, and they listen and listen and listen. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hehe! Cool Cool Cool

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe all the while paying a premium international call rate, right? Laughing

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
Hehe all the while paying a premium international call rate, right? Laughing

Right!

That's the idea!!

Waste their time, better still, waste their money! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(and when they call again 30-60 minutes later, and they still hear the moaning & groaning, they wonder who they are dealing with, maybe get a bit jealous). Razz Razz Razz

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic