SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HELL SAFARI – Edo State, Nigeria - Ghana, Benin & Kano

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone clasped to his ear, Alex scowled in concentration and stared at the wall. He could hardly believe Salami’s audacity! This was the b*st*rd who had put him through 2 weeks of living hell in Parakou. This was the man who – after his dreadful 400 mile, 12 hour bus trip to Kano – chopped his consignment and left him to limp home empty-handed once again. Now, WHAT was Salami proposing to him?

”So talk to me about the money you took from me in Parakou.....what have you done with the money?”

“You know what? Your family is a bastards and AllStar also is a bastards. Don’t you ever call this number again. You hear me? To hell with you and to hell with your family”

Dear Readers,

As you will recall, Kelvin has consistently refused to travel to Abuja to collect his $5000 USD compensation. Step in our old friend Mr Salami, who rings Kelvin with a ‘business proposition’.

Much mentioned in this call is the mysterious ‘Randy Number One’. Longer-term Readers will recall that he is the Lagos Oga who has been a hideous thorn in Kelvin’s side ever since he started to scam the Monsignor in UK. Randy 001 has chopped Western Union and MoneyGram payments, harked the Monsignor’s e.mail accounts, intercepted mail to Kelvin and contacted the AllStar Mail Managers in Ghana and Benin to make arrangements to spilt Kelvin’s consignments with them. Kelvin hates Randy 001 as much as he hates Salami.

What aren’t posted here are 2 brief calls made by Salami to Kelvin shortly before the main call, which is posted below. In the first, Kelvin refused to speak with Salami, unless he disclosed his Caller ID. So, Salami duly obliged and rang Kelvin back from a Ghana mobile number (!). The call quality was so bad, that Salami tried again. The below call is the end result. The call quality is poor and a couple of hours have been spent this evening, editing and improving Kelvin’s voice as much as possible.

We have to thank Dr Mike for making the call. It’s an absolute cracker.

Enjoy it!

Sa1ami to Ke1vin 25 Jan 12 - Final Edit.mp3

Alex turned his phone off and in utter frustration and anger, kicked a hole in his bedroom door.

The next morning, he was greeted by a (ahem) ‘conciliatory’ e.mail from good old Salami:

Quote:
Hello Kelvin,

Why did you get angry and insult my family? I thought you were a business man.

Man, I have so much f****in’ trouble over your case. First AllStar suspend me from duty in Tourou on no pay, and then they sack me in Kano. Brian Stalin came to my home late last year, looking for me. I hid while my wife told him she hadn’t seen me for 2 weeks. Then, that bastard Shyster got the Benin Police looking for me. These AllStar bastards chased me out of my own country.

I live in Accra now with Eric Sanda. The Ghana Police don’t care about what I did in Benin and Nigeria.

I sometimes work for Randy 001 now. You know him; he has chopped all of your consignments. He is a very clever Lagos Oga and has many guymen working for him.

My friend Mr Orji updates me on Attar and the cash. I have twice now rung Steve, offering him a share of your $5000 USD cash if he lets Randy collect it with a fake copy of your Driving Licence. Both times, Attar told me to go to hell, and hung up on me. Randy says Attar must be “the only honest man in Nigeria”. AllStar put Attar in Kano because he is both an African (chocolatey colour skin) and he is also a Muslim. A white Christian would not last one month in Kano before Boko Haram got him, so the company want to move Attar back to Kano.

Orji tells me that Brian Stalin hates Djougou and wants the job in Abuja. Stalin has also been working in Cameroon and hates it there as well. Attar really wants to stay in Abuja and is desperate for you to collect the cash. No way will Shyster use Western Union or bank transfer to US.

Man, you must be f***in’ mad not to collect this money. $5000 dollars is a fortune! Orji knows Steve has it locked in Ogbonna's safe.

Look here Kelvin, if you don’t want the cash, let Randy collect it. We will give you 25%. 25% of $5000 USD is much better than 100% of Zero USD.

Let me know ASAP.

Your old comrade,

Pierre

Kelvin Ducks and Dives...

Last edited by The Monsignor on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Kariko
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, the leeting...Good read, other than that. Keep going! This is getting good!

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kariko wrote:
Keep going! This is getting good!

Most encouraging. Thanks.
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is so nice to see him in constant turmoil. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TM...just when I think kelvin is done with his pain...you show up and stab him with a needle right in the F'n eye...excellent

BCS8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice tack in making him feel as though pierre has suffered greatly for his actions. It creates some sort of imaginary leverage in the scamster's mind, which may lull him into a false sense of security. Maybe you still have a shot at taking him on another guided tour. Wink
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alex was drinking beer and smoking Indian Hemp. He had a wad of Naira in his jeans and was out in a Hotel Bar for a rowdy Friday evening with his friends. Then, his phone rang. He could hardly believe his ears when Salami’s voice came out of the speaker again...

”Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...I’m a Scammer. That’s what job I did in Nigeria to sustain my education. I have many, many clients...I’m a big boy.”

“The time I wasted...2 weeks I wasted in Parakou was just a time I wasted because I supposed to use that 2 weeks to bomb (send mass e.mails) and get more clients...because I’m a Loan Lender. I’m a Loan Lender”.

”Mr Salami...do you remember the place in The Bible that says ‘One good turn deserve another’?”

”Yah! You need my help right now to get the money. I was right there in Benin Republic, in Parakou for that matter, seeking your help to come and hand over my consignment so I can get the f***ing Hell out of your country. You defeated me.”

“OK. So, just on one condition, I will do this for you. I want to SUCK your wife p*ssy”.

Dear Readers,

Salami decides to try again with Kelvin. His $5000 compensation is still in Steve Attar’s safe in Abuja. If Kelvin won’t collect it, Salami’s friend the Lagos Oga Randy Number One will. All Kelvin has to do is phone Shyster and say that he is going to Abuja to pick it up, and Randy Number One will go in his place. Attar won’t know that Randy Number One isn’t Kelvin. Kelvin gets 50% and Salami and Randy Number One get 50%.

Salami finds Kelvin confident, relaxed, indifferent, in company of his friends, and – so he says – wealthy. This time, Kelvin is in control!

Enjoy!

NOTE: Kelvin is drunk and smoking Indian Hemp. This call is NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/XmF2k76H/Salami_to_Kelvin_Fri_3_Feb_12_.html
NOTE: This call is NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Kelvin Ducks Again...
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another great moment in this saga. Fingers xed for Abuja.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he really wants your wife...gues those dudes in the background weren't good enough

acoustic_fidelity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Cracker of a call! Shocked
mugamugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the congolesian cannibal can persuade him that he urgently need to leave his (un)safe home town for a short (hehe) business trip to Abuja and other pastoral places closer and closer to Boko Haram Hell territory in a series of falling degree of excellence?
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wanted nothing to do with the money! I guess greed has its limits, even for lads. Surprised

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have spent some time analysing Kelvin’s attitude and behaviour. I conclude that if Kelvin believed that he would indeed return from Abuja with a fortune of $5000 USD in his pocket, there would be friction marks under his feet. He has had 3 searing experiences at the hands of AllScam and understandably is highly suspicious of the company and its staff, present and past.

Nonetheless, a plan is being hatched...
mugamugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More whip and less carrot at this time is what I'd say. Our dear lad can't just sit and die of old age in the village now. Young men need adventure and danger! High time for a new walkabout for the laddie. There are deserts and dungeons to explore yet.

Besides, the cannibal is my favourite character in this soap opera. And he has a new rifle now too.
Vanity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such an awesome thread. I can't wait for my first lad safari. Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Just Wow!! It has taken me nearly 2 days to sift through this entire thread, and I must say, it has been a cracker of a read. One of the most entertaining things I have honestly ever read. I have signed up specifically because of this safari ( Hi all btw Smile ). Thanks a lot Monsignor, and to everyone else involved with this, it was epic!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I see the last reply to this was a year and a half ago, but in your last reply TM you stated that you were in the process of hatching a new plan. I take it that nothing came to fruition? Pity Sad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really an amazing safari and a well earned golden pith. And i am sure that The Monsignor is delighted that you enjoyed it.
You should however be aware of the Eater rules. We do not "necro" old threads, older than a few months. If you want to reply to a thread as old as this you should instead write a new post and refer to the old thread with a link.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello BlackMagic and thanks for your comments. The Hell Safari is something I'll never forget. Dr Mike is right, of course, but since you have asked for an update on Alex Kelvin, here it is:

I have kept in occasional touch with him and I do have a plan. I am waiting the return to baiting of a pal, when I intend to try again to Safari Mr Kelvin to Abuja. This time, I'll have a certain Hotel Group at my disposal: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=215331

Last edited by The Monsignor on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
BlackMagic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome guys, appreciated. Ah okay, I wasn't aware of that rule Dr M, but will remember it for next time, thanks Smile Great to hear that you are still in contact with Kelvin TM, thanks for the update, and will check out the link you have posted. With being new here, there is soooo much on the forum for me yet to discover, but I must say, I'm having a hell of a time, and learning a lot as well. Cheers guys!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case, I'm locking this one.

TM- thanks for the update

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here for a bit at TM's request.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks BW.

For info of all: Further to this Thread: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=259132 I offered to remove all of the leeting from the Hell Safari. BW will then move this back to Eater's Greatest Hits and lock it again.

NB: Four hours of work and it is done. I have tried to find and change all of my leeting. I also found that 4 links to audio didn’t work, so those 4 tracks have been deleted in 4Shared and uploaded again. All of the audio links are working.

Now over 3 years on, I hope that people continue to enjoy the Hell Safari! Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic