SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love a stranded lad (more straneded update)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just accomplished my second safari Very Happy (3th in fact - 1st 'n 2nd were the same lad)

The idiot from the toilet bike project http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212620 made the trip from Lagos to Accra.

Quote:
41.204.56.90 Check 41.204.56.90 at Senderbase.org Check 41.204.56.90 at Reputationauthority.org Ghana Telecom Accra Ghana

Quote:
Dear Reverand Mulders, Goodday to you I mail you since saturday but you have not repplied me hope all is well with you? I have been waitng for Rev. Nipple for the past 6 hours in Ghana where he said I should meet him. I am stranded here in Ghana I borrowed money to come to Ghana have not eaten since morning I came and I have no place to sleep even transport to go back to Nigeria, I left my family since on sunday. Please I will like to leave for Nigeria cause that was my plans I never planed sleeping in Ghana today being Tuesday my wife is not feeling fine, I am on the street of Ghana looking for money and shelter this is not I bergain for, you told me that my money is ready now I can receive yet no means to go. Mike Ob1di.

He is supposed to meet Reverand Fell@tio tomorrow:

Quote:
I will be the on time I want to go back to Nigeria for now I am hanging in the street of Ghana looking for a place to put up. Please I beg of you i want to leave tomorrow and I dont have transport fair back to Nigeria I rely on you for the transport fair.
Cool

Since reverands St1ph Nipple and Fell@tio Kumming are in fact bastards I'm sure he will enjoy his staying in Accra Twisted Evil

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat

Last edited by bobdemol on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY!!! I'm so glad to see Mike on the road! This is the 4th safari he's been on I know about. Some lads just never learn their lesson Smile

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work bob! clapping

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, bob! Safari to you!

I can't believe Mike traveled again! You know, he has to go through Lagos on his way home from Ghana. Maybe he should stop at Shorty's? Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's to dangerous in Nigeria right now. Tell him to stay in Ghana.
Great work, bob Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Some lads never learn!
Congratulations, bobdemol ! Very Happy

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobdemol the Travel Agent. Very Happy Congrats !!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
today being Tuesday my wife is not feeling fine

is she like that every tuesday

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobdemol -- Excellent!! You have made my day. Now, if the mugu only travels another 30 KM further from home, he has a much enhanced probability of catching up to the good reverend, doesn't he?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NIce work, Bob. He is clearly straneded!

Now, stop tambambling and get him over to Cape Coast! Wink
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant, congrats on a great result !!! Do any of your revrands know Pastor Kidneys? Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No but Mike knows Pastor Gordon Spot and Pastor Town. Pastor G. Spot and Pastor Town Selles are recovering from a terrible auto accident and their secretary has been answering their mail. She's been wondering where Mike has gone off to this past week.

Great job on the safari. clapping

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike is enjoying his 2nd day in Accra and has been at the meeting point since 9.00AM.

Unfortunately the reverand is nowhere to be seen.

At 2.00 PM Ghana time writes this:

Quote:
Dear Rev. Nipple, Please tell him he didnt come I am still there till now

Rev. Nipple helpful as usual replies:

Quote:
Please look for him.
He is wearing a shirt and black trousers.

He is Afro-American meaning he has dark skin like yourself.

That should help him finding the reverand in such a crowded place very easily Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent result, bobdemol! I wonder if as compensation for his troubles, he'd enjoy a meal and a drink at the Golden Tulip Hotel. Of course the reverends will pick up the tab when they arrive.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Thanks all Smile

Desperation begins (2.40PM Ghana time):

Quote:
Dear Rev. Nipple, am still there can you come is you I know and you sent me your picture now your sending who I dont know, its not what we bergain for I am stranded I am looking for who will buy my wedding ring, despite all I told you, you dont want to come no problem am still at the entrance of the eatry but I will leave by 4pm Ghana time to see if I can see a helping hand.

I heard that the goldprices are very high these days. He might receive enough to make his trip back home Cool

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 hours later (he sent the same message to both reverands):

Subject: Thank you Laughing

Quote:
Dear Rev. Mulders,

Despite all I suffered for Rev. Stiph Nipple never boarder to see me, I have been in the eatry place he told me to come I didnt see any body rather he told me he sent Reverand Fellatio somebody I didnt know yet Reverand Fellatio claim to be looking for me while I am putting on the Tshirt bodily written CHURCH OF T.I.T.

Does it mean you people called me to suffer me? YES I have sold my wedding ring for me to go back to Nigeria tomorrow, If I can bear what Rev. Gene Simmons did to me I can still bear what you people are doing to me OK WAIT AND SEE I spent money with fear during the assignment of which I told you now payment you promised not to take 3 to 4 day is now one good month with my life. WE LIED I am waiting for the carpenter for me to sleep there as soon as he closes.

God be with you all, AMEN

Mike Ob1di.

I double checked and indeed there is a carpentry in the direct neighborhood. He's lucky that the owner let's him sleep there. I still wonder how much he got for his wedding ring - I guess I'll ask him.
Anyway, I'm not done with him YET Twisted Evil

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Bob!

How about some audio?
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stiph Nipple? Rev. Fellatio? Church of T.I.T.?

LMAO

This is classic stuff.

And he sold his wedding ring? That's going to make his wife realllllllll happy.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in a minute ago - it's 7.45 PM Ghana time:

Quote:
Dear Rev. Nipple,

All I want from you is just to send me just $100 US DOLLARS for me to go I have little money for the wedding ring I sold am still looking to add it.

The Carpentry man refuse me today he said I told him just yesterday, that I shouldn't disturb him. Am in awoshe a sub area here in Accra, since you could not come out ever since I came please just send this $100 in any western union of around you with my name I am not talking about the whole $19,600 I just want to go am going round the Awoshe (he means Awoshie) to see if I can sleep in uncompleted building please help me I am a family man my wife is not feeling fine she is worried.

The IP confirms to an Internet café near the well known Makola market.
I guess all WU shops are closed by now so he really has to find an uncompleted building to spend the night in Laughing

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dollar chop Very Happy

Quote:
Blessings dear Brother Obidi,

Reverand Stiph Nipple informed me about the problems with Fellatio who apparantly ran off with the money.

Reverand Fellatio will be fired by our Church and the police is now looking for him. He won't be able to leave Acrra state.

May I ask how much money you got for your wedding ring?

As the head giving Reverand here I am feeling very bad for the situation that you are in.
I really hope that, when you receive the money that you deserve, you will have a good laugh about all this afterwards. Cool

Please hang in there, we will find a solution tomorrow.

Blessings,
Reverand Bobber@ndus Mulders

The whining:

Quote:
Dear Rev. Mulders,

Please the only solution is just $100 US for me to go the money I have at hand is not much that can take me home, please help me I know you can afford it PLEASE!!! am waiting for the control number. am still searching for where to sleep is now 9:20pm here in Ghana even I am hungry but I have to bear it cause I dont want to shorten the little money I have with me.

I look forward in receiving the control number here in Ghana

Initially he left from the city of Onitsha which is 375KM/234Miles from Lagos. He travelled 900KM/560Miles so far.

I'm gonna try to get him to Kumasi airport which is only 120KM/75Miles from Accra. The private plane of the Church will fly him back to Nigeria Very Happy

Last edited by bobdemol on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobdemol's lad, Mike, wrote:
If I can bear what Rev. Gene Simmons did to me I can still bear what you people are doing to me..

Please tell me that is Gene Simmons from KISS. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, it is sweetie Very Happy

But credits for that go to Bravo95. He left the lad wondering why the deal was off - after providing the nice C4C / KISS pictures.
I kinda adopted this lad and so far he's enjoying every bit of the mess he's currently in Very Happy

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile

I love picturing him wondering the streets in his Church of T.I.T. shirt looking for an abandoned building to sleep in.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Always loved this particular spooky pic of him Laughing

Thanks for posting it - adds some graphical touch to the thread Thumbs up

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh one more thing to add I kind of adopted this lad from Connie even though it sounds like he is still emailing Connie Smile That is what is so amazing this lad has been baited from hell and back for years now and never gives up.

bobdemol's brilliant toilet modality is my favorite work he's done and now another safari just to add insult to injury. I hate saying lads are stupid but geez you think he would wise up.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic