SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RACHEL from cardmemberservices DNA found at CSI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, We know EXACTLY who's responsible, but of course WONT include any "sensitive" information, even though reported everywhere else.
January 2012 Report:
Dirty Missouri robocall operation Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx Xxx (CSI) IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RACHEL SCAM.

This stinking operation has criminal tenticles everywhere, Rachel-robo-calling, & stealing from the American Consumer.

Notice how everything's got to be "Capital Assistance LLC this" & " Financial Advising Inc that" Bullshit.
Notice how Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx Xxx always refers to - lower case "c"- "our consumer".

WE ARE THE American Consumer- NOBODY IS YOUR "consumer".

A few more CONNECTED tele-scummers reported:
Xxxx U.S.A cardmember rip-you-off services.
American Xxxxxxx assist-holes LLC.
American make-more-debt Xxxxxxxxxxx.
XXX/Xxxxxxx steal-your finances advisor.

It's Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxx Xxx's usual 30 days and right on time, and RACHEL starts in "spook" robo-calling.
Dirty "representative"- Missouri accent? Logged and recorded several times- or was that YOU- X. Xxxxxxxx, Ex-Marine? We wont quote what some DAV & VFW people YOU'VE BEEN RACHEL ROBO-CALLING have to say about YOU. Or YOU, X. Xxxxxx, don't have the guts to sign your own "companies" response letters to your FRAUD. Now, did you go and get a BIG BAIL-OUT for FinancialxxxxxxxxxLLC, & XxxxxxxxCapitalInc RIP-OFF SCAMS?
You gonna call back for some more, RACHEL? Looks like, according to online reporting, you've started in calling on SATURDAY AGAIN.

ALL American Consumers-
It's election year. Write to the Canadates! WE demand an answer why NOTHING IS DONE TO STOP THIS CRIME!
TPV
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You seem passionate about this, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
johned
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read it twice and did not understand what this is about.

Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the U.S.A.-
I guess where ever you are at, you are not continuously inundated with the "HI, I'm Rachel, from card member services telemarketing SCAM.
We have close to 200 documented calls, in less than a years time, some directly threatening violence and terrorist type home invasions. The FBI has several of those reports, yet the calls continue.
We have collected substantial evidence to bring these creeps before a Judge in our State Supreme Court, BUT NONE of the so called "Consumer Protection Advocates" will lift a finger! The fraudulent robo-calls, webites, shell companies still continue operate without any consequence.

At least Senator John McCain gave some advice- for rule of law change, but $280.00 just to pettition the case. What? The Consumers have to pay more for laws that aren't even enforced NOW? And that would only apply to future violations. Where's the Consumer Protection NOW! Where's the Justice NOW!
TPV
johned
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh robo calls - they are illegal in the state i live in and it has been a long time since i have heard anything about them.

Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the US and have never gotten one of these "Rachel" calls, so this is something I haven't experienced.

And while I can see it is a problem, I think your posts are edging a bit into the political, which Eater frowns upon. Maybe it would be better if your posts were more about explaining the scam so others can understand and be aware of them and less of the rallying fervor demanding justice and writing to our candidates?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I admire your passion for stopping these scams but, in lieu of whatever is stopping the government from doing something, why not channel your passion and frustration into other tactics? Educate the public. Warn others about how these scams work and how they can avoid falling prey to them. Education is really the best weapon we have against fraud. That's why this community exists in the first place.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the crap! I've been doing just that! Here is the only place to have gotten criticized for raising public awareness, getting proactive against scammers, asking questions as to why the Govmt does nothing!. Posts disappear- all that was discussed in "tech difficulties".
Seems like other anti-scam sites are better at it.
Without all the little lined up flags, and icon "acomplishments".
Makes one wonder how much actual scam busting was done.
I just helped some folks on "complaintwire" and "scamchecker".
Which were about to be scammed, another was scammed, but now has the info and encouragement to fight back against it.
Seems like eaters would want that also, but I guess not.
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried any of this?

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/2010/10/29/5-tips-to-stop-those-annoying-automated-phone-calls/

Have you tried pressing # or are you or were on you once a subscriber to whatever they are offering?

and this?

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/2010/10/29/5-tips-to-stop-those-annoying-automated-phone-calls/

419eater takes scams seriously. If I were you I would make one thread to house all your complaints about the robo calls. That way if any one does happen to come to 419eater for information on this type of scam then they can find it all in one spot. I think with how passionate you are with this scam you could do much good for the community! Keep up the good work.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Seems like other anti-scam sites are better at it.
Without all the little lined up flags, and icon "acomplishments".

Maybe you could spend a little time finding out what the flags are for, and the "icon acomplishments". As you have noticed, getting scammers arrested is very difficult. We have never said that its easy.

Ranting achieves nothing. A well documented post with incontrovertible evidence would advance your cause immeasurably.

And if you feel that there are better anti-scam sites out there then you can, of course, post your rants there. 419eater deals with advance fee fraudsters. I may be wrong but I don't think that automated phone calls are usually part of AFF.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePrizeVan wrote:

Seems like eaters would want that also, but I guess not.

17 posts and all on the same scam.
Yet you've posted nothing at all that proves that there is any scam.

Yeah. We like taking down scammers. Truth is, we're very good at it.
We have a very low tolerance level for dickheads though.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ThePrizeVan, I have sent you a PM.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Cornloaf
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this exact scam. I get calls several times per week on my home phone and cell phone. They put fake Caller ID information when they call you so if you return the call, you are calling some old man in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a recording and when you stay on the line to talk to someone, they will verbally harrass you. I have asked them to remove me from their call list and they will tell you to fuck off or hang up on you... Once I played along and asked them which credit card they were calling about and the guy said "All of your cards... just start giving me the numbers!"

Either you are making fun of me, or maybe you didn't understood anything from what i told you. You can't verify a WU agent because they have nothing to do with this process, it's only a way of payment, they have no involvement in this. If you tell the truth and you were at 3 agencies meens that they made fun of you and didn't want to let you send the money. - Emma
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm familiar with it as well. The call begins under the guise of being from your card company. In fact, I just got a call from "Rachel" a few minutes ago. Though, I've only been hung up on, not threatened.

What isn't clear is the information in the OP, which mentions DNA, CSI and other info. When I receive the calls, all I have is the caller ID number.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic