SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

we have Lost Mrs Lawrencia Aggrey

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn. Pastor Shelby Date

I am the New Operation Manager ( International Commercial Bank. Accra- Ghana), I am just writing to inform you that we have Lost Mrs Lawrencia Aggrey. I just got the information as i was checking to see why nobody is coming to make claims for her money (10.7 Million Us Dollars). The important thing here is that the information on the Document of the next of kin is on your name, that is why nobody can make claims to it except you. The Govt. has threatened to confiscate the money if nobody comes for it so i don't know what the case should be. Please reply this letter so that I'd be adviced on what to do. And I also found out that you couldn't get your money because you were not able to fund the transfer anymore, But there's a good news now. We have a Financial Institution over there in the US, that has accepted to fund any transfer involving our Bank. As far as you are a citizen of the United states and have verifiable credit card in which money can be transferred into, You get funds from them to fund your transfer here But give them 10% of the total amount of money you get after the transfer is done. So if you are Ok with this Idea, reply back immediately.

Note; You won't be spending a dime of your money as our Bank through the financial institution in your country will sort out debt that is delaying the transfer of this fund. It's not a good reputation on us losing our customer's Hard earned Money ( Dead or Alive) to the Government for whatever reason.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mr. Ismaila Abubakar.
International Commercial Bank.

Rolling Eyes

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be fun if halfway through the bait someone found her... Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be happy to play the part of the lost Mrs Lawrencia Aggrey if required. PM me if needed.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I saw her in hard lines, or the sports section.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be funny maybe if she turned up half way through the bait claiming that you were dead and she was your next of kin.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic