SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Libyan Detector Ship

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a co-bait with vonpaso xlura. He'll be around shortly to post the next part of the bait. Here's part one:

The Libyan Detector Ship
An unplanned co-bait
Cast of Characters:
Anոеtte Orаlіne, ichthyologist and fisherwoman, played by vonpaso xlura
Elіzаbеth (Buffy) Տսmmеrѕ, businesswoman, played by BearSeason
Ѕamսel Gоmеr, dollar chopper, played by BearSeason
Abdulrahman Hassan, diverter of Libyan wealth, played by scammer
Williams James, custodian of wealth in Indonesia, played by scammer
Jack Soрհalot, US customs official, played by Beefcake (on phone)

I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected mail. I am Abdulrahman Hassan the senior
assistance to President Mammaur Gaddafi’ s son Saif al-Islam Gaddafi who has entrusted to me the sum of $65,000,000.00
(Sixty Five Million US dollars) in a sealed security luggage to escape with it but I diverted the movement of the fund to a
secured security vault right now because I am personally against the killings and dehumanization of my fellow innocent
Libyan citizens by his father’s detector ship government in our country Libya.

I seek your indulgence to consign or transfer this $65 million dollars to you for safe keeping. Then later we discuss how this
fund can be disbursed and invested in any good business field as you may suggest and some part to help the poor people.

I will give you full details regarding this fund as soon as you respond to this email. Please treat this matter as urgent as
possible as I wait your swift response to this regard.
Best Regards,

Abdul Hassan (Libya)

That's interesting. I would like to help. Please tell me more.

Thank you so much for your willingness to assist me receive this fund prior to investment plans in your
country as informed. But firstly may I inform you that what I need from you in this transaction is sincerity and seriousness
because of the importance of this fund to my entire life. And I will make sure everything regarding this fund is followed in a
very transparent and legitimate manner that will be clear to both of us.

You have to give me in your next reply your full name, contact address and phone number so I can use it to prepare a
legitimate agreement document that will legally and officially guide and bind us through this project to avoid any form of
misunderstanding between us along the run. As soon as I receive the above details from you then I shall instruct my lawyer
to prepare a legal agreement document which I will forward a copy to you immediately for your perusal and also give you
complete details regarding where this fund is right now and how we can actualize it safely.

I wait to hearing from you again today!
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan.

My full name is Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ. My address is XXXXXXXXXXX. Unfortunately my wireless carrier
doesn't allow international calls but if you are calling from within the U.S., I can give you my number.

Dear Elіzаbеth,

Thank you once again for your sincere interest to be part of transaction. As I have received your details today and I have
instructed my lawyer to prepare an agreement document that will guide us through this transaction until you receive this
fund.

And by Monday the agreement document will be ready and I shall forward a copy to and also give you more details about
this fund and how you can claim it successfully. Until Monday you shall hear from me again. Thank you and have a nice
weekend.

Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan

Dear Elіzаbеth,

How are you and your family today? With hope fine, I this mail I have attached our Agreement document as I informed you
earlier and you should find the attachment file to go through the said document and let me know if you are okay with my
offer or not before moving to the next line of action. Because this fund is very important to my life and I also believe it will
be of an immense benefit to you and your family in general too and that’s why I want us to follow everything concerning
this fund in a transparent and legitimate method. As soon as I receive your response to this then I will direct the vault
management to contact you and also give you the vault information and how you can receive this fund successfully without
hitches.

I wait your swift acknowledgment this mail to today, thank you and best regards,

Abdul Hassan

Edited to fix characters.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by BearSeason on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anոеtte responded to the same script as follows:
On 2011-09-21, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Detector ship

I got your message and was intrigued by your mention of a detector ship. Does it detect fish, mines, submarines, or what? I live on a fishing boat and also study fish, so a boat that can detect fish would be very useful indeed. But then, I don't have anywhere near $65M to spend on a boat. Do they come in smaller models?

Anոеtte

On 2011-09-23, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Reply.

Thank you for your swift response to this transaction. Please if you are really interested to be part of this transaction and to help me receive this fund, then I can make arrangement for you to receive the entire fund bit by bit until all is moved to you prior to investment project in your country.

So you have to give me in your next reply your full name, contact address and phone number so I can use it to prepare a legitimate agreement document that will legally and officially guide and bind us through this project to avoid any form of misunderstanding between us along the run. As soon as I receive the above details from you then I shall instruct my lawyer to prepare a legal agreement document which I will forward a copy to you immediately for your perusal and also give you complete details regarding where this fund is right now and how we can actualize it safely.

I wait to hearing from you again today!
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan

On 2011-09-23, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: Reply.

My full name is Anոеtte Hoоke Orаlіne. My address is #### Aruոdel Road, Deal Island, Maryland 217##. I don't have a phone; I spend most of the time on the boat.

Anոеtte

On 2011-09-24, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Thank you,

Dear Anոеtte,

Thank you once again for your sincere interest to be part of transaction. As I have received your details today and I have instructed my lawyer to prepare an agreement document that will guide us through this transaction until you receive this fund.

And by Monday the agreement document will be ready and I shall forward a copy to and also give you more details about this fund and how you can claim it successfully. Until Monday you shall hear from me again. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan

On 2011-09-26, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Agreement attached. reply

Dear Anոеtte,

How are you and your family today? With hope fine, I this mail I have attached our Agreement document as I informed you earlier and you should find the attachment file to go through the said document and let me know if you are okay with my offer or not before moving to the next line of action. Because this fund is very important to my life and I also believe it will be of an immense benefit to you and your family in general too and that’s why I want us to follow everything concerning this fund in a transparent and legitimate method. As soon as I receive your response to this then I will direct the vault management to contact you and also give you the vault information and how you can receive this fund successfully without hitches.

I wait your swift reply this mail to today, thank you and best regards,

Abdul Hassan

On 2011-09-27, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Did you receive the agreement document?

Dear Anոеtte

How are you today? With hope fine, I want to know if you have received the agreement document I sent you yesterday as I have waited to hearing your response. Kindly respond to me to enable us move ahead to the next line of action in actualizing this fund.
Best regards,

Abdul Hassan

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Abdul, I am willing to move forward with this arrangement. You can tell the vault management to
contact me.

Dear Elіzаbеth

Thank you once again for your genuine interest to be part of this transaction. Note that I have forwarded your details to the
vault in Jakarta Indonesia and they may contact you any time from today after their verification and change of ownership.
And please make sure as you communicate with them that you always update me about your arrangements with them on
how you can receive this fund.

Important, I want you to print out the agreement document and sign your part and return to me so I can also sign my part
and return your copy again to you for our record purposes. The vault name is Diplomatic Asian Vault and the person in
charges of the fund in the vault is Dr. Williams James.

Please remember that I have absolute trust in you over this transaction that you will not betray me when this fund will
be in your possession and I have tried to make everything very transparent to you, so I beg you to keep me posted about
your discussion with the vault and try to keep this transaction confidential until you successfully receive this fund prior to
investment plans in Chicago as I informed you in the agreement.

I have attached my international passport in this mail for you to know who I am and I will like you to also attach your
identification card for us to be familiar with each other. Thank you and best regards,

Abdul Hassan

Dear Elіzаbеth,

How are you today? Hope fine, please I want to know if you have received any information from the vault in Indonesia.
Kindly get back to me and update me today.
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan.

No, I have not heard from them yet. Do you know how to get in touch with them? I'd really like to get
moving on this.

Elіzаbеth

Dear Elіzаbеth,

How are you today? I was in contact with the vault today and they made me understand they have contacted you previously
but I am surprised you have not received their message yet. May be you should check your mail boxes very well including
the spam box because some times out of slow network messages can enter the spam box.

Meanwhile, here is their contact information below;

Name: Diplomatic Asia Vault (Jakarta Indonesia)
Email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Dr. Williams James
Position: Operational Manager

Please contact them immediately and let them know you are contacting them in respect to a sealed luggage in their custody
with reference name “Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ” and code numbers 0A8-5443-0001 deposited by Mr. Abdulrahmann Hassan with
beneficiary names as; Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ. Kindly keep me posted as you hear from them.

Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan.

Oh, I see. The e-mail was in my spam box. Why would an e-mail from the vault management end up in the
spam catcher?

In any case, I contacted them so now we can just wait for their reply.

Elіzаbеth

Dear Elіzаbеth,

Well, I think it could be just some kind of network error or something else. Meanwhile, please keep me posted as you
communicate with them and please try to cooperate with them so we can actualize this fund within the shortest time from
now and begin our investment plans as stated in the agreement document.

I am sure you have received my international passport as I attached it in my previous mail for familiarization? Because I
will also like to have a copy of your identification too, may be in your next mail. And please do not forget to print out the
agreement document and sign your part and attach it back to me so I can also print it out and sign my part and return your
own copy to you for record purposes, this is very important please. I wait for your update.
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan.

Hello, Abdul. I understand now about the spam folder. No worries. I've e-mailed the vault management and
agreed to travel to Jakarta to complete this agreement. I've attached a picture of my passport for you.

Attention: Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ
Compliments of the day to you!
Yes, we also wish to officially notify you that our Vaultoffice here in Jakarta Indonesia has received a directive from
Mr.Abdulrahmann Hassan of Libyawho has deposited a valued sealed luggage in our custody for safe keep. And hehas
directed the management of this esteemed Vault to have you receive hisdeposited sealed luggage as the legitimate
beneficiary with reference name “ЕLIΖΑΒETН ՏՍMΜΕRS” andcode numbers 0A8/5443/0001.

Therefore, be informed that we have already perfectedarrangements after a thorough verification that you stand as the
rightful ownerand beneficiary of the said luggage.
And you are hereby officially invited to visit our officehere in Jakartaface to face in person to receive your valued sealed
luggage and return to yourcountry. Our office is open within the week days and Saturdays, so let us knowthe date you are
booking your flight to be here to receive your valuableluggage.

Alternatively, we have an International Landing Immunity todeliver your valued luggage at your door step in your country
but at your costexpenses. The choice is yours as we look forward to hearing from you soonest.Have a great day!
Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James
Operations Manager (Diplomatic Asia)

Edited to add the photo of the passport... several days later. Embarassed

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family

Last edited by BearSeason on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-09-28, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: Agreement attached. reply

Sorry for not answering sooner. I was sick.

The preamble states "the aforementioned parties are bound by existing contract known as “NON-CERCUMVENTION, NON-DISCLOSURE AND FINANCIAL AGREEMENT”". I don't remember us previously entering into any contract.

What is a Nominated Account? Is that a banking term?

How long is the time being?

2D: How will this be accomplished?

2E: Will I need an accountant for this?

3B: Are you going to bear part of the cost of the feasibility study?

Anոеtte

On 2011-09-29, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: My International Passport is attached, get back to me.

Dear Anոеtte,

I am very sorry about your health, and I hope you are fine today? Meanwhile, thank you for your response and questions and I will go straight to answer you and put you more clear step by step;

1, the word “existing contract” according to my lawyer is a legal term that shows we have been communicated to each other once before this agreement document and NOT that we have entered into any contract agreement previously.

2, a nominated account is the account that will be chosen and provided by you to lodge the entire fund and the said account will be managed directly by you alone as the sole signatory to the account, while you keep proper record of every bank dealings.

3, as soon as we conclude on the signing of this agreement document, then I shall officially direct the vault management in Jakarta Indonesia to open up communication with you on how you can receive the entire fund. And the process will not be longer than a week before the whole fund will be in your possession.

4, it can be accomplished in a very simple and legitimate method, because you will officially visit the vault in Jakarta Indonesia to receive the entire fund face to face in their office, where you will sign out some necessary document in their office, and as soon as you are done with the official signing, then the vault management will assist you with their security van to move the entire fund to a preferred bank where you will open a non-residency bank account with your details as the sole signatory to the account and lodge the entire fund and within 2 days you are back to US and from US you begin to transfer the entire fund bit by bit to any other account you wish without drawing unnecessary attention to the fund. Or you can request them to deliver the fund luggage to you in Maryland USA because I am sure they have international immunity to deliver such luggage anywhere around the world.

5, an accountant will only be necessary when we have actualized this fund and begin our investment project in Maryland USA or any part of America, but for now an account is not necessary.

6, the feasibility study shall be carried out by you, but you shall take proper record of every cost and you shall also deduct all the expenses cost from the total fund. I think I have made everything very clear to you in this matter now.

Importantly, I have attached my international passport in this mail for you to get familiar with me and I will also like you attach any of your cards for me to get familiar with you too. I wait your urgent response to enable us move ahead to actualize this fund soonest.
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan

On 2011-10-03, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Please kindly respond to me.

Dear Anոеtte,

How are you today? Please I am urgently waiting for your response so we can proceed to actualize this fund immediately. I look forward to hear from you today.

Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-04, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: My International Passport is attached, get back to me.

Quote:
Dear Anոеtte,

I am very sorry about your health, and I hope you are fine today? Meanwhile, thank you for your response and questions and I will go straight to answer you and put you more clear step by step;

I am still sick, that's why I didn't answer earlier.

Quote:
1, the word “existing contract” according to my lawyer is a legal term that shows we have been communicated to each other once before this agreement document and NOT that we have entered into any contract agreement previously.

My lawyer disagrees. If there is a nondisclosure agreement, it has to have been previously agreed, preferably in writing, and "existing contract" implies that a contract already exists, again in writing. Please strike the paragraph or write the said contract.

Quote:
4, it can be accomplished in a very simple and legitimate method, because you will officially visit the vault in Jakarta Indonesia to receive the entire fund face to face in their office, where you will sign out some necessary document in their office, and as soon as you are done with the official signing, then the vault management will assist you with their security van to move the entire fund to a preferred bank where you will open a non-residency bank account with your details as the sole signatory to the account and lodge the entire fund and within 2 days you are back to US and from US you begin to transfer the entire fund bit by bit to any other account you wish without drawing unnecessary attention to the fund. Or you can request them to deliver the fund luggage to you in Maryland USA because I am sure they have international immunity to deliver such luggage anywhere around the world.

That is not what I asked. I said "2D". How will section 2D be accomplished?

On 2011-10-04, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Amended, Reply

Dear Anոеtte,

Its okay and how is your health today? Hope you are taking some medications? Concerning the issue of non-disclosure agreement and existing contract, I think it’s just a misinterpretation of the legal terms may be by my lawyer or your lawyer.

However, I have strike out the paragraph as you suggested to enable us have a clear terms agreement and to avoid confusion so we can move ahead. Secondly, the section 2D which states as follows;

That “PART 2D- the first party agrees to keep the second party free from any loss or wrongful act arising from the proper execution of his authorization”

It explains that in every business or investment project you carried out through my instruction or authorization and the unexpected occurs may be because of the general nature of the business environment, that I have agreed to keep you free from the loss and you will not be held responsible for such loss or losses, that’s all.

So, you can now download the attached agreement document again and go through it once more because I have made the needed amendment and corrections. I wait to hear from you today to enable us proceed further.
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-05, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Have you received the amended agreement?

Dear Anոеtte,

How are you doing today? I hope you have received the amended agreement document I sent to you yesterday? Please if so then get back to me so we can proceed further immediately to actualize this fund and begin our project. I wait to have your urgent response soonest.
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, Mr. James. I would prefer to come to to Jakarta to pick up the luggage if that is ok. I have a business
trip planned for Beijing this month and it would not be difficult for me to stop over in Indonesia on my way home.

Dear Elіzаbеth,

How are you today? I have received your update and the attachment. But I don’t understand why you scanned back of the
passport with money and a wristwatch together?

Please you have to open the passport before scanning it for attachment because I could not see inside of the passport to
view you as you only scanned the back cover. Please you have to rescan the center cover where your picture appeared and
reattach it to me.

Secondly, I am very happy you are ready to visit Jakarta now to receive this fund prior to investment plans as stipulated in
the agreement document. I want you to be in Jakarta by next week so kindly book your flight immediately within next week
and let me have your flight schedules. I wait to hear from you soonest.
Have a nice weekend,

Abdul Hassan.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I did not understand your instructions. I thought you just wanted me to prove that I had a
passport. I'll scan the inside this time.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail response. Goodyou have chosen to come in person to receive your valued
luggage. Now werequest that you avail us when you are planning to be here and furnish us withyour arrival details as soon
as possible.

Important Notice: We demand that you furnish us in your nextmail a clear copy of your identification card for face to face
finalverification in our office before the official and final release of the luggageto you. Looking forward to hearing from
you again.

Yours in service,
Dr. Williams James

No problem. I've scanned the inside of my passport and attached it to this e-mail.
Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ

Attention:Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ

This is toacknowledge the receipt of your identification card. Now we demand that you letus know your date of arrival in
Jakartaand furnish us with your arrival details as soon as possible.
Yours inservice,

Dr. WilliamsJames
OperationsManager (Diplomatic Asia)

Edited to add the Homeland Security warning... also, several days later. Embarassed x 2

Last edited by BearSeason on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-10-05, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: Have you received the amended agreement?

Yes I got it. I won't be able to send it back signed until next week, as I'm currently at sea fishing, and there is no scanner on the boat.

Anոеtte

On 2011-10-06, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Okay, you can now contact the vault.

Dear Anոеtte,

Okay, while I wait to have the signed agreement document next week as you assured, I want you to contact the vault in Indonesia with their below contact details;

Name: Diplomatic Asia Vault (Jakarta Indonesia)
Email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Dr. Williams James
Position: Operational Manager

Please contact them immediately and let them know you are contacting them in respect of a sealed luggage in their custody with reference name “Anոеtte Orаlіne” and code numbers 0A8-5443-0001 deposited by Mr. Abdulrahmann Hassan with beneficiary names as; Anոеtte Hoоke Orаlіne.

I have already finalized all the legal arrangement with the vault to have you receive the fund luggage, so feel free to contact them so they can give you delivery details of the fund luggage. I have also given them all your contact details and they may also contact you a time from today. So please you have to keep me posted as you hear from them.
Yours truly,

Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-06, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Attention: Anոеtte Hoоke Orаlіne, From (Diplomatic Asia)

Attention: Anոеtte Hoоke Orаlіne

This is to officially notify you that our Vault office here in Jakarta Indonesia has received a directive from Mr. Abdulrahmann Hassan of Libya who has deposited a valued sealed luggage in our custody for safe keep. And he has issued our management a legal Power of Attorney and has directed the management of this esteemed Vault to have you receive his deposited sealed luggage as the legitimate beneficiary.

Therefore, we wish to inform you that we have already perfected arrangements after some thorough verification for you to visit our office here to receive the said sealed luggage with reference name “Anոеtte Orаlіne” and code numbers 0A8-5443-0001 and with beneficiary names as; ANΝΕΤTE HΟՕКE ORАLΙNE. So, we are hereby officially inviting you to come down to our office here in Jakarta Indonesia to receive your valued luggage. Our office is open within the week days and Saturdays, so let us know the date you are booking your flight to be here to receive your valuable luggage.

Alternatively, we have an International Landing Immunity to deliver your valued luggage at your door step in your country but at your cost expenses. The choice is yours as we look forward to hearing from you soonest. Thank you!
Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

On 2011-10-07, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Have you contacted the vault?

Dear Anոеtte,

How are you today? I am sure your health is fine now; I want to know if you have contacted the vault or whether they have reached you yet. Please keep me posted and have a nice day.

Abdul Hassan.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I just booked my flight. I will be arriving in Jakarta at 7:40 pm on Oct. 19th.
Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ

Dear Elіzаbеth,

How you today and hoping your weekend was fine? I have received your mail with your passport attached. Please I will be
very happy if you make your trip to be in Jakarta within this week to receive this fund so we can begin our investment plans
immediately and also find a way to assist the needy children on the street. Please keep me posted on this regard. Have a nice
day,

Abdul Hassan.

Hi, Abdul. I booked my flight and sent the details to the management company. I will be arriving in Jakarta
on Oct. 19.
Elіzаbеth

Dear Elіzаbеth,

How are you today? Hope fine, okay now that you have booked your flight please try to keep me posted as you finalize your
arrival arrangement with the vault management.

May I also inform you that this fund will be actualized in a very simple and legitimate method, because as soon as you visit
the vault in Jakarta Indonesia where you will receive the entire fund face to face in the vault office, you will sign out some
necessary document in their office, and as soon as you are done with the official signing, then the vault management will
assist you with their security van to move the fund luggage to a preferred bank where you will open a non-residency bank
account with your details as the sole signatory to the account and lodge the entire fund and within 2 days you are back to US
and from US you begin to transfer the entire fund bit by bit to any other account as you wish without drawing unnecessary
attention to the fund.

And please I want you to start negotiating for a good and profitable business area where we can have our fund invested as
soon as you receive the fund from Jakarta, and also a good location where we can establish a less privilege children center
there in Chicago city or any other city in the US. Please keep me posted and I wait to hearing from you soon.
Have a nice day,

Abdul Hassan.

Absolutely, Abdul. I find a secure investment area as well as an organization to donate to. I'll keep you
updated on my progress.
Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ

Mail acknowledged. However,it is important you note that we are an established organization and we keepproper record of
our dealings with clients for official purposes.
Therefore, we request thatyou kindly scan the copy of your flight ticket and attached it and forward tous urgently so we
can have a clear understanding of your arrival detailsincluding the airline you are coming with to enable us put a proper
logisticarrangement in place to pick you from the airport as soon as you arrived.
Thank you for your understandingas we need your cooperation to serve you better. Looking forward toacknowledging the
scan copy of your flight ticket!
Yours in service,
Dr. Williams James

I have the ticket but my scanner isn't working. When I scan the image, it comes up blank. I don't know
what to do.

Please it is very necessarythat you look for a means to scan and send the real copy of your flight ticketahead of time
because it is part of our official policy that you do it so andforward the real copy to us. We are doing this to put a well
logisticarrangement in place to give you best of our professional service and also forour official record purposes.
Therefore, we need your kindcooperation in this regard. Thank you for your understanding as we look forwardto having the
real scan copy soonest which is for your best interest.

Yours in service,
Dr. Williams James

Ok, I understand. I called the company that makes the scanner for technical support and they told me that I
need to get a new one. I'll be buying one this weekend. Once I get it set up, I’ll scan a copy and send it to you.

Dear Elіzаbеth,
Okay, that’s very good development, just keep me posted on your progress because I have been thinking of an investment
that has a secured future too. Waiting to hearing from you again.
Have a wonderful day!
Abdul Hassan.

After doing some research, my opinion is that the best thing to invest in at the moment is precious metals.
The U.S. economy has been wholly unstable since 2008 and yet, the value of precious metals, particularly gold, has
continued to rise.
As for a charity, I have always been partial toXXXXX XXXXXX. Their mission is to help underprivileged parents
develope strong relationships with their children and to provide aid for at risk youth.
Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ

Thank you for your kind understanding. We look forward to having the scan copy this weekend as assured.
Yours in service,
Dr. Williams James

Ok, I bought a new scanner yesterday and I hooked it up this monrning. Here's a scan of my boarding pass.
Elіzаbеth

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb479/BearSeason/mini-flight_ticket.jpg

Dear: Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ,

Thanks you a million for the mail response. I also thank you for coming up with this best investment plans which I believe
will be so beneficial to both of us.

I always desire to use part of the money to build an Orphanages homes in your country and to help the Motherless Babies.
With your suggestion about to help underprivileged parents, this is wonderful and I welcome your kind opinion. We will use
part of the fund to help underprivileged parents.

In fact with your last mail response, I am now convinced in your ability and Integrity to have this project accomplished and
also I know we have successfully come to conclusion of this project.

I wait to hear from you today.
Abdul. Hassan.

Thanks, Hasan. I'm glad you and i are on the same page and I'm glad that we believe in the same cause.
I feel really good about this partnership as we move forward. I have a lot of faith and trust in you. I believe that you are a
good and honest person and I'm very happy to be working with you on this.
Elіzаbеth

We write to confirm receipt of your mail and copy of your Flight Schedule. But we have perused the Flight Schedule you
sent to us and we are confused on the date of departure to Jakarta Indonesia. The departure dates stated 9/18/2011. Having
noted that the date is September 18th 2011 which means the Flight schedule you sent to us is not valid. We therefore need
some explanation about this.

You earlier informed us that you have booked your flight for the 18th of October 2011 how come the flight schedule you
sent to us has the departure date as 9/18/2011 instead of 10/18/2011 which is this October.Kindly clarify this issue urgently
because it's confusing to us.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

Oh my, you're right. I need to call British Airways about this right away. I specifically ordered a ticket for
Oct. 18. I'll get back to you as soon as I speak with them.
Elіzаbеth

Ok, I just got off the phone with Britsh Airways. They've apologized for the misake and they will be re-
issuing the boarding pass which they will be sending by express mail. It should be here in about 2-3 business days.
Elіzаbеth

We write to acknowledge receipt of your mail. As soon as you receive the correct flight ticket from the British Airways,
Endeavor to send same to us by attachment so that we will assist book a hotel reservation in Jakarta waiting for your arrival.
Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

Ok, I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

Dear: Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ,
I received your mail and it is well noted. I have full trust in you and I will be very happy you maintain the trust I have in you
for us to conclude this transaction.
I would like you to keep me posted in regards of your communication with the Vault Management concerning your trip to
Jakarta to receive the fund.
I wait to hear from you soonest.
Abdul. Hassan.

Hi, Abdul. Well, there was a slight hang-up regarding my boarding pass. British Airways had written
the wrong date on the pass. They are correcting the mistake though and I be getting the new one in the mail soon. It's an
annoyance but they did upgrade me to first class so I guess it's not so bad. I'll be arriving in Jakarta on the 19th, as planned.
Elіzаbеth

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-10-11, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Reminder please!

Dear: Anոеtte
How are you today? Hope fine.
According to your previous email, you informed me you will scan and return the Agreement this week, yet I have not received it from you. As matter of fact, please you have to try and pay attention to this transaction so that we will conclude all arrangement fast for you to receive the fund to enable us start our investment plans with the fund.

I anxiously wait for your immediate update and compliance.
Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-11, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: Reminder please!

I had to fix the spurving bearings in the boat's engine as well as catch and deliver fish. I just managed to scan it today. I'm going to send it from my husband's account, as the scanned files are much larger than what you sent me.

Anոеtte

On 2011-10-11, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: Attention: Anոеtte Hoоke Orаlіne, From (Diplomatic Asia)

It will take me several days to arrange a trip to Indonesia. My work typically keeps me busy for a week at a stretch, so I have to plan ahead. Does Indonesia require a visa? How many nights should I plan to stay there? What is fishing like there?
Anոеtte

On 2011-10-12, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: signed

Dear: Anոеtte
I successfully received the signed copy of the legal agreement. I have also signed my own part and I am returning same to you for your records.

Now that we have concluded signing the legal agreement, you have to prepare your trip to Jakarta to receive the cash in the vault. I therefore advice you contact Dr. Williams James and inform him your flight schedule to arrive Jakarta to receive the cash in the Vault. Hopeful, I believe you will make the trip to Jakarta this week? If not, please kindly let me know when.

Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-12, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: received

We write to officially confirm receipt of your mail and the contents were well noted. After going through your email, we can understand you are busy person. If you visit here to receive your luggage, you have only three day to stay here to conclude all signing documents to receive your luggage. Alternatively, if you cannot visit here to receive your luggage, then we are ready to move the luggage direct to your door step in your country without hitches. For us to successfully move the luggage to your Door step, you will bear the cost to enable us bring the luggage to your home. It will cost you $2,215.

You will be required Visa to Indonesia. We wait for your next email before we commence ahead in this regards.

Dr. Williams James

×186

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have acknowledged receipt of your email. As soon as youreceived the flight ticket, ensure you send it to us by email
attachment. Moreso, we have noted your arrival date which you said it still remain the same. Inthat case we have prepared
to welcome your arrival on that date. We shall inthe next email, forward to you name of the preferred hotel recommended
for yourreservation..
Yours in service,
Dr. Williams Jame

Hi. I received my new boarding pass in the mail today. Here's a scan of it.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb479/BearSeason/mini-boarding_pass.jpg

Attention: Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ,
We received the correct flight boarding pass for your departure date 18th of October 2011 to Jakarta. All protocols observed
and we hereby wish to inform you that while you come to Jakarta to claim your luggage in the vault, you shall come along
with the sum of $2,720. This covers the logistic fees as officially required.
Also this is the telephone number which you must call immediately you receive this email for oral discussion before you
arrive here +62 8589 0701 967.
We also require you to provide to us immediately your telephone number for oral communication today.
Yours in service,
Dr. Williams James

I look forward to arriving in Jakarta and I will be able to bring with me the $2,720 when I arrive.
I tried to call the number you provided but the call would not go through. Perhaps there is a bad connection. You can try
calling me at XXX-XXX-XXXX if you need to speak with me.
Elіzаbеth

Our telephone number is correct as stated thus. + 6285890701967 and we hereby wish to recommend this hotel for you to
book your reservation LeMariden Hotel Jakarta Indonesia.
Yours in service,
Dr. Williams James

Dear: Elіzаbеth,

Thank you for your update. 19th of October will be Wednesday next week. That is fine with me. By the time you receive
your flight literary from the Airline, please inform me too.

I wait to hear from you soonest.
Abdul Hassan.

Hi, Abdul. I got my new baording pass in the mail today so I'll be arriving in Jakarta next week as
scheduled.
Elіzаbеth

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-10-13, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: signed

Dr. James wants me to stay three days. Obviously I can't do that this week. I'm looking into visa requirements. I may be able to come the week after next. Indonesia is almost halfway around the world - Colombia, its andipode, is directly south of here. So it will be a looong flight.

Anոеtte

On 2011-10-14, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: reply

I am very happy to receive your update and I am happy too that James has informed you how many days you are required to be there to conclude this transaction. Please since James has told you everything needed for you to visit there to receive the cash luggage, please comply with him and please try and make it fast. Come to think of it, can’t they bring the luggage to you in your country since you are not able to go there this week? As for me, I don’t know if it will be possible but it will be best for us if they bring the luggage to you in your country.

Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-14, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: confirmation

We write this mail to verify if you successfully received our previous email. We are yet to hear from you if you wish us to bring the luggage to your country or are you prepared to come here and claim your luggage.
Until we hear from you, then we will commence further in this regards.
Thank you!

Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the updates.
Please always update me as you communicates with James and please make sure you keep complying with him to enable
you receive this fund.

Here is the Pin Code to open the luggage as soon as you visit the vault, 407. Please make sure you do not allow anyone even
Williams to know about this Pin Code because this is the Pin Code to open the Luggage.
Have you booked online Hotel Reservation for your stay in Jakarta? Or are you going to do that when you arrive Jakarta?

I hope you must have concluded all arrangements where you suggested we should invest this fund as soon as you return
from Jakarta with the $65 million?

Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

Hi, Abdul. Thanks for giving me the PIN number. I'll keep that safe. I haven't booked hotel yet. I wanted to
wait until I got the new baording pass in the mail before spending the money on those accomadations, just in case there was
a problem with the ticket and I would need to reschedule the flight. I will be booking a hotel tomorrow.
I've made all the other necessary arrangements and I have the money that I need to pay the fees so, once I book the hotel,
everything should be good to go. How is everything from your end?
Elіzаbеth

Thanks for your updates. Please I will suggest you inform James to assist you reserve a Hotel and upon your arrival to
Jakarta you will take a taxi direct to the Hotel. Also kindly request James to give you a telephone number so that you will
call him as soon as you arrive Jakarta Airport so that he will come and meet you at the Hotel room.

I am happy you have made every necessary arrangements.

Have a nice weekend.
Abdul Hassan.

Hi, I just to let you know that my flight for Beijing will be boarding in about 20 minutes. I'll be arriin the
air for about 17 hours and I'll be arriving in Beijing at about 9am Monday (local time). I won't be able to e-mail or talk on
the phone at all while I'm in the air but I'll contact you as soon as my plane lands.
Elіzаbеth

Hi, I just checked into my hotel here in Beijing. I will be here until my flight leaves at 11:15 tomorrow.
If you need to contact me, you can e-mail me or call me at the number I gave you. I look forward to meeting your
representative at the airport on Wednesday and completing this transaction.
Elіzаbеth

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-10-16, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: itinerary

I went to Washington Friday and applied for a visa. It will be ready sometime this week. I found flights that will have me arrive in Jakarta at 14:45 on Tuesday the 25th and leave at 21:45 on Thursday. That should be enough time for us to conclude our business. Let me know if it isn't, else I'll book the flights in the morning. If you need more time, I can pick another itinerary that involves a weekend stay.

I would rather not have the luggage delivered to our house, as it isn't ours and we're in the boat most of the time. Mr. Entenmann, the landlord, is usually a good man, but sometimes he pokes his nose in places it doesn't belong, and if he opens the trunk, he might do something not good for us.

Anոеtte

On 2011-10-17, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Your itinerary is confirmed

We are in receipt of your mail and the contents were well noted. You gave us a good reason why you do not wish us to bring the luggage to your house. We have considered all you stated and we are here to accept your itinerary. The date 25th of October is okay with us.

We write to recommend to you to book a hotel reservation with LeMariden Hotel Jakarta Indonesia. Also we hereby urgently advice you call this telephone number + 6285890701967 as soon as you get this email for some oral discussion before you depart your country to Jakarta.

Thank you!

Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

On 2011-10-17, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: provide your telephone number to us

It is highly urgent and necessary you forward to this office your telephone number because it is also part of official requirements to be provided to this office to facilitate release of your luggage to you. Also make sure you include copy of your International passport for proper identification upon your arrival.

Thank you!

Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

On 2011-10-18, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: Your itinerary is confirmed

I have booked my flight. Here is my itinerary:
Code:
2011-10-23 07:15 SBY US 4298 2011-10-23 08:01 PHL
2011-10-23 09:55 PHL UA  549 2011-10-23 11:10 ORD
2011-10-23 12:19 ORD UA  881 2011-10-24 15:30 NRT
2011-10-25 09:20 NRT NH  937 2011-10-25 14:45 JKT
2011-10-27 21:45 JKT NH  938 2011-10-28 07:15 NRT
2011-10-28 10:45 NRT UA 9679 2011-10-28 08:20 ORD
2011-10-28 11:10 ORD UA 3737 2011-10-28 14:07 PHL
2011-10-28 16:40 PHL US 4585 2011-10-20 17:25 SBY

I have no need of a five-star hotel, and would feel quite out of place there. I usually sleep on the boat. I'm going to stay with my fellow ichthyologist Melati Gunturputri, who lives in North Jakarta.
I'm currently on the boat, which has no phone, and will be for a few more days. I may call you when I pick up my visa, or just before I leave.
Anոеtte

On 2011-10-18, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: information

My passport is now in Washington at the embassy. I'm going to pick it up Friday with the visa, but I don't know if I'll be able to scan it before I have to pack.
Anոеtte

On 2011-10-18, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: information

We write to confirm receipt of your mail. No problem let us have your telephone number as soon as you can. Also please you have to send to us by email attachment copy of your international passport for proper identification before your arrival.

We also write to inform you that while you come to Jakarta to receive your luggage, you have to come down here with $4,500 being our Administrative charges and Logistic Cost before you sign off your luggage out of our vault.
Thank you!

Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the updates. But I don’t understand why you have to go to Beijing? You were supposed to visit Jakarta to receive
the fund. Why Beijing? Anyway may be you have to explain more to me in this regards.

Hi Abdul. My flight for Jakarta is leaving in a few hours. I will be arriving there tomorrow. I told you a
few weeks ago that I'm here in Beijing on a business trip. That is why it wasn't a problem for me to fly to Jakarta.
Elіzаbеth

Your email is noted and I will like to advice you to stillcall the telephone number + 6285890701967 so that I will direct you
how to meetme as soon as you arrive Jakarta.
.Yours in service,
Dr. Williams James

Ok, my flight is leaving from Beijing in a few hours. I will be arriving at 7:40pm tomorrow. I will call as
soon as I check into my hotel.
Elіzаbеth

Thanks for the updates. I hope you can still email me whileyou are in Jakarta.Please try and update me as
you meet James to receive the luggage containingthe cash. Please make sure you do anything James asked you to do so that
youwill sign all the papers to enable the vault release the luggage containing thecash to you.
I wish you best of Luck as you claim the fund out of thevault.
Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

The phone calls placed by Agent Sophalot (played by Beefcake) can be listened to here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209967&highlight=elizabeth+summers

Dear: Elіzаbеth.
The information I got from James today did not please me atall. What problem do you have at the Airport? I want to know
because I gotinformation that you got problem at the Airport. This is unbelievable and I needto know everything.
Abdul Hassan.

Sorry I haven't been able to reach you sooner Abdul. I'm being held by Customs. They think I brought the
money into the country for illegal purposes like drug trafficking or something. I don't know why they think that. There is
an FBI guy here. He's an American. I explained to him that the money is for opening the vault and he believes me. They're
keeping me in a hotel for now and they're going to deport me to the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia tomorrow, I
think. The FBI agent will be escorting me there. He said he will try to make arrangements once we're there to get me back to
Jakarta. I'm very sorry about this. I really did not mean for this to happen. I'm just really scared right now that I might never
get back home.

Dear: Elіzаbеth.

I am very disappointed and I will advice you to go back to your country. When you arrive your country, email me so that we
will seek alternative means for the vault to bring the luggage containing the cash to you in America.
Please do not allow the FBI to know about more of the cash in the vault and also keep the PIN CODE very confidential.
I wait for your response as soon as you arrive America.
Abdul Hassan.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-10-21, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: my advice

Dear: Anոеtte,

My dear, please I want you to keep this transaction highly confidential and secrete. As you are about to fly down to Jakarta to receive the luggage containing the cash, please do not allow any person to know about your mission to Jakarta. Do not even allow your best friend or relative to know about this fund for security reasons until you have successfully received the fund from the Vault.

This is the Pin Code which you will use to open the luggage as soon as you visit Jakarta. PIN CODE: 207. Please make sure you keep this PIN CODE to secret and confidential. Do not allow James to know about the PIN CODE until you see the luggage and open the luggage. I want you to send email to me as soon as possible even when you arrive Jakarta. Please make sure you do anything James asked you to do so that you will receive the luggage.
Have a nice weekend.
Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-21, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: my advice

I have read your message and understood its contents. I will leave early Sunday morning, so you probably won't hear from me until I'm in Jakarta. I do have an overnight stay in Narita; I might email you then.

By the way, you initially told me about a detector ship, but never told me what it detects. What does it detect?

Anոеtte

I asked Morgain Le Fay to call the number for me, but she was unable to get through.
On 2011-10-21, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: Call us

I've been getting "all circuits busy", but I checked the phone number and it's different from the one you just gave me. I was calling 6285890701967. Anyway, when I get there, you can pick me up at the airport and take me to Melati's house, which is on Jalan Kopi. I don't have a cell phone, so if I call you from the airport, I'll have to borrow someone's or use the airport phone.
Anոеtte

On 2011-10-21, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: This is very important please.

I tried that number; it didn't work.
I'm arriving on All Nippon Airways. When you get to the airport, ask where the flights on All Nippon Airways arrive. I'll be wearing a blue dress with fish designs on it. If I don't see you, I'll call you from a phone in the airport. You can also have the airport page me.
I'm going back to sleep for another four hours before I leave for the airport. See you soon!
Anոеtte

On 2011-10-21, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Call us

We write to inform that it is highly urgent you call us on this telephone number before ever you board your flight to Jakarta. Also you have to call us on this telephone number as soon as you arrive Jakarta Airport because we have to direct you how to meet.
Our telephone number is + 6287884897270

Thank you!

Yours in service,

Dr. Williams James

On 2011-10-22, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: This is very important please.

It is very important you must call this number +6287884897270 immediately now before you leave US on Sunday so that we can give you clear information on how to locate each other as soon as you arrive Jakarta to avoid keeping you so long at the airport. We are waiting to receive your call urgently. Call us now +6287884897270. Thank you,

Yours in Service
Dr. Williams James

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear. Elіzаbеth.

How are you today? I am yet to hear from you to enable me know exactly where you are now. Please are you now in
America? I need you to tell me everything i need to know about your whereabout and also for me to give you some good
news i have for you concerning how to bring the luggage to your country without you visiting Jakarta again.

Please i need your urgent response.
Abdul Hassan.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-10-25, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Where areyou now?

How are you today? Please I want to know your where about and if you have successfully arrived Jakarta as scheduled. Please keep me posted, I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you arrive Jakarta and meet with Williams. Have a nice day.

Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-26, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: where are you?

I assume you did not go any where and you disappoint me. Please let me know what is going on and I hope you are not joking with this transaction. If it is a joke from you, please you better stop it. I was about to give you information about another fund I have in the same vault. I have another fund in the vault but I already have someone in mind to partner with me to receive the cash but for now it has not been successfully received by this person.
Please where are you?
Abdul Hassan.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are you keeping silent to me? I need you to allow me know where you are now. It was a big disappointment that you
did not go to Jakarta to receive the fund. I do not see reason why this happened and I expected you to tell exactly what
happened. But you did not do that. Anyway, for your information, the vault can bring the luggage containing the cash
to your country but I need to hear from you before I can give them go ahead to bring the luggage to your country. I also
want to inform you that I have another extra cash in the vault which I intended to hand over to you after you might have
successful receive this particular one I am dealing with you. But since you did not make the trip to Jakarta, I think it is not
necessary for you to still take over the other cash.

Please respond to this email today.
Hassan.

Abdul, I'm sorry I didn't e-mail you. The authorities here have confiscated my laptop and cell phone. The
agent that is with me is letting me use his computer to send this to you. The authorities in Indonesia are willing to drop the
investigation against me if James just signs something saying that the money I have was to be turned over to him. Agent
Soрհalot has set it up so that he can just meet us at the hotel that I'm staying at and we can get this straightened out. Once
that happens, I can return home to the US and we can figure out another way to get this deal done.

Please there is no way James can meet you because I have instructed him to protect my cash in the vault. He suggested that
you should return home and forget coming to the vault. James said there is no point you going to the vault to receive my
fund rather they will come to the U.S to hand over the luggage to you.
I now advice you not to move further to meet James because it is no longer necessary for safety of my fund in the vault. Tell
the agent you are no longer going to Indonesia and you want to go home. Let them deport you back to the U.S and with this,
we will figure out a way to bring the luggage to you in the U.S

Hassan.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-10-27, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: Where areyou now?

so i went to narita and the had a bath and a dinner and i checked into a Hotel there and say down and dry to slep and it's daytime inside and night out and midnight and bang bang bang and they drag me out and take me to police station.

They ask me all sorts of questions and I cast understand a word they saying and switch to germand and I still cant understand they all nouds like japanese to me. so Then two of them takes me to airport and put me on a plane and send me to Germany. they hand me over to germanes asd start asking questions again.were looking for big drug traficer and got me by mistake. I asked they could send me to japarta they aks why I explain you have detector ship in lipbya package in jakarta no make sense to them. So they send me back home.

I barely sleep all these plane flightes don't know what day anymore. Gotta bed.

annette

On 2011-10-27, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: You are a big liar.

Honestly I am really disappointed by your attitude to this important issue. I think you are not playing games with me in this matter? You were supposed to call James immediately you arrives Jakarta but you never did that, and now you are talking stories and stories. How do I believe you went to Jakarta in the first place? Did you not go with your international passport? And how can Jakarta police arrest you with your US International passport and they sent you to Germany? Please that is not possible okay and I think you are a big liar.

Please if you are not capable to receive this fund, then it is better you inform me immediately so I can find someone who is reliable and trustworthy to receive it because I don’t believe all the fake stories you just told me today and I am not happy with you now. so where exactly are you now? I am waiting to hear from you immediately.

Abdul Hassan.

On 2011-10-28, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: You are a big liar.

It was not the Jakarta police, it was the Japanese police. My stop before arriving in Jakarta was Narita, where I was supposed to stay overnight. The Japanese police came during the night and hauled me off to the police station. Thinking I was a German wanted for drug counterfeiting, they interrogated me in German, which I don't understand very well, especially with a Japanese accent. Then they sent me to Germany. The Germans quickly figured out I'm someone else, but *they* didn't believe the story that a "detector ship" in Libya has anything to do with a business meeting in Indonesia, so they sent me home instead of to Jakarta.

I think we should try plan B: Mr. James can deliver the luggage to the airport near me, which will hold it until I can pick it up. How's that sound?

Sorry for not making sense yesterday. I was exhausted from flying all around the world and not getting enough sleep.

Anոеtte

On 2011-10-31, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Since you did not make the trip to Jakarta as planned to receive the fund, I have arranged with James to bring the luggage to your country. James has informed me with all the details to enable them bring the luggage to your country. The cost of delivering the luggage to your country is $5,690

I personally was happy that they will successfully bring the luggage to your country. Please you have to respond to this email so that I will be able to communicate James to inform him to proceed to your country for the delivery.

Remember I told you that I have some other luggage in the vault and they contains cash too.
Have a nice day.
Abdul Hasan

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you did not make the trip to Jakarta as planned to receive the fund, I have arranged with James to bring the luggage
to your country. James has informed me with all the details to enable them bring the luggage to your country. The cost of
delivering the luggage to your country is $8,320
I personally was happy that they will successfully bring the luggage to your country. Please you have to respond to this
email so that I will be able to communicate James to inform him to proceed to your country for the delivery.

Remember I told you that I have some other luggage in the vault and they contain cash too. Though I am dealing with
someone to assist me receive the cash but she disappointed me and up till now I do not even know how serious this person
is. If I found out she is joking with me,
[He's talking about Annette. This is when vonpaso xlura and I decided to collaborate with each other] it then means I will make you receive the same cash in the vault too, but it will all
depend when I confirm 100% how capable you are to receive this very cash in your name now in the vault.
Have a nice day.
Abdul Hasan

Abdul, the Customs officials in Indonesia have agreed to drop to the charges against me, thanks to Agent
Soрհalot's help. They will be extraditing me back to the United States sometime next week. I'll let you know when I get
back. Again, I'm very sorry that all this happened and I hope it doesn't ruin our business partnership.
Elіzаbеth

I am glad too both us now understand each other and we must act fast to resolve this matter. I have informed James as you
requested. He told me, he will send you information how you will send the delivery fees to him so that they will bring the
luggage to your house in America.
Please try and respond to me as soon as possible.
Have a nice weekend.
Abdul Hassan.

Last edited by BearSeason on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-01, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: reply

I don't have that much money right now, but hopefully I will by the end of the week.

The Germans got the drug counterfeiter they mistook me for in Japan. They sent me an article from the Dreieicher Dreiblatt.

Anոеtte

Ingolf Eisenschläger wrote:
Japanese police have caught up with Annette Ohrlein, the leader of a ring of drug counterfeiters. Her specialty is making Tamiflu, which earned her the nickname "Sternanis", after its principal ingredient.

Ohrlein, having learned of a warrant for her arrest, fled on the 24th to Japan, landing at Narita Airport. Police arrested someone that evening, but it turned out to be a mistaken identity. An all points bulletin was issued, and she was recognized by a train station attendant in Chugoku. She was found on the 28th in a forest near Yamaguchi, camping under a shikimi tree.

Ohrlein was arrested, sustaining minor injuries, and extradited to Germany, where she awaits trial before the state court of Hessen.

"Shikimi" and "Sternanis" both mean star anise, which contains shikimic acid, used in making Tamiflu.
On 2011-11-02, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

How are you today? Hope you are fine.
I personally was not happy what happened to you while you tried to visit Jakarta to receive the fund in the vault. Anyway, let us forget what happened and forward ahead to actualize this fund. I am so sorry for all you have gone through in the hands of the Japanese Government. I am happy you are freed now. You seem to be very trustworthy and very sincere. Because of this your honestly and sincerity, I am considering to allow you take possession of the other cash in the vault in Jakarta which I told you I have someone in mind to partner with me to receive the cash but this person Elіzаbеth by name failed me. Though she told me a lot why she failed the trip to Jakarta but I am not convinced with what she was telling me.

Dear Anոеtte, the vault just informed me that the vault agreement I had with them for the safe-keeping of the luggage under their custody has expired and for that reason, they demanded the luggage should be removed immediately or else my luggage will face confiscation. James told me that they will bring the luggage to your country if you required. I have informed them to go ahead on the process to bring the luggage to your country. Please raise the money this week and let me know so that I will communicate with James so that you will send the money to James for him to bring the luggage to your country.

Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where exactly are you now? The customs have no legal right to detain you for more than 24 hours. I talked to my personal
lawyer about this matter and she told me that the custom has no right to detain you for more than 24 hours. I remembered
last time you told me you are in Malaysia and now you are telling me you are still detain by the Jakarta customs. Elіzаbеth,
I hope you are for real and you are not joking over this transaction? I see no reason why the custom should detain you. You
are not a drug trafficker and you are not a criminal I wonder why you are detained. This is unbelievable. Please if this is
a joke from you, please you better stop it because I have some people so much interested to partner with me to assist me
receive this fund prior to my investment plans.

Actually I hope all this doesn't ruin our business partnership. The ball is on your court. You better explain to me what
is happening. Tell me when you will send the money to James so that they will bring the luggage to your house in your
country.

Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

Abdul, I've explained this to you before. I never said Customs was detaining me. I said they've agreed
to drop the charges against me. I explained when this first happened that Agent Soрհalot escorted me to the Malaysian
embassy where we've been waiting for the situation to be worked out. The United States governement wouldn't allow me to
return home until an agreement was reached with the Indoesian government.
If you're accusing me of not being serious about this, I can't help but take extreme offense to that. The last two weeks have
been extremely stressful for me and I'm trying to make this right with you. If you think it's best to seek another business
partner then just let me know and I'll understand.
Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ

How are you today? Hope you are fine. I have read your mail and it’s contents understood. I am human being like you and
I know at times life is stressful. It was a big disappointment that you did not make the trip to Indonesia to receive our fund
in the vault. I am so sorry for all have gone through all because you want to help me receive this fund. No matter what
happened, we have to thank God. God knows the best and God know why this disappointment happened. We don’t have
to question God further about this matter but we have to fix ourselves together and work hard so that James will bring the
luggage to America so that you will receive the luggage there.
I am ready to proceed with you but you have to always respond to me every day as quickly as possible. This matter needs
urgent attention and please always be on your computer to respond to my email so that we can solve this matter fast and you
will receive the luggage there in America.
Please I want you to contact James and ask him to give you information how you will send the delivery charges to him so
that he will bring the luggage to your house in America. Please try and make sure you send the delivery charges to him this
week so that by Monday he will arrive America with the luggage and hand it over to you.
I wait to hear from you today.
Abdul Hassan.

Hi, Abdul. I'm glad we're able to undertand each other now and I'm glad we can put this whole mess
behind us and move forward with this transaction. My flight home to Chicago is scheduled for Monday morning, Jakarta
time. I will be arriving home at 2:10pm on Tuesday, Chicago time. I have a lot of paperwork and I need to meet with the
American consulate and Agent Soрհalot before I leave. I will be very busy this weekend but I will do my best to contact
you each day. It would help me a lot if you could have James call me once I arrive back home on Tuesday. Thanks for your
understanding and I appreciate your help in this.
Elizaeth Տսmmеrѕ

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-06, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

I have enough money. Rod is trying to buy chemicals for the aquarium, but it looks like it'll take him at least another week of forcing the two suppliers into a price war to get the price down to something reasonable, so I'll send the money this week so that you can send the luggage on its way. Where do I send the money?

Anոеtte

"Chemicals for the aquarium" refers to the chemical bait, which Rod's part in is finished, but which is still going on.

On 2011-11-07, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: WU INFO

Thanks for your mail response. I spoke with James and James told me that it is highly urgent you send the money to them in Jakarta so that he will fly down to your country with the luggage delivered to you. James has made me understand that he will be going for Vacation soon and that is also why it is urgent you send the money to Jakarta today. Aside that, be informed me that the agreement I had with the vault for safe-keeping of the luggage has expired and the vault has informed me to remove the luggage before it will start accumulating demurrages. Please try and send the money to Jakarta today or latest tomorrow so that James will come to meet you and deliver the luggage to you.

James has instructed you to send the money through western union money transfer with the below information. He further mentioned you should inform him as soon as you send the money. Therefore as soon as you send the money, please forward to me the western union pick up information including the MTCN so that I will forward.

Below is the western union information.

Receiver’s name: Kurnia Chayanty
Desitination Country: Indonesia

Please do your best to send the money as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.
Hasan.

On 2011-11-07, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: WU INFO

I can't go to WU today or tomorrow. I am out fishing and will not be back on land till Friday, or if we're lucky, Thursday. I can still do bank transfers online. Can you send me a bank account to send the money to?

Anոеtte

On 2011-11-08, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Dear Anոеtte,
Good to hear from you. Honestly we have to act fast according to the information James gave us. Nevertheless, try and send the money through western union as you said. As soon as you send the money, forward to me the western unions pick up information including the MTCN and the total amount sent so that I will inform James for him to pick up the money and deliver the luggage to you in your country.

Have a nice day.
Hassn.

On 2011-11-08, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

I told you, I CANNOT use western union today. I'm out in the Atlantic in a boat catching fish and won't be on land for several more days. The fastest way for me to send the money to you is by wire transfer, which I can do over the Internet through my bank's website.

Anոеtte

On 2011-11-08, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: this is bank account details

I received your swift response. Your mail is understood. As you requested to send the money through wire transfer, here below is the account information from James and he has advised you should wire the money into this account and provide payment confirmation slip so that he will withdraw the money and proceed immediately for the delivery. Note the amount you have to send is $5,690.

Bank name: BANK CENTRAL ASIA {BCA}
Bank address: Kcp. Penjernihan Jakarta
Account number: 1110069428
Account name: ALEXSANDRA KARGO
Swift Code: CENAIDJA

Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

Closed lad accounts
On 2011-11-09, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: bank transfer

Here is the transfer slip for sending the money to the account Abdul Hassan indicated.

On 2011-11-10, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: urgent

Please i want you to send me the payment confirmation slip to enable me inform James that you have send the money for the delivery of the luggage to you.
Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you today? Hope you are fine.
I hope you arrived your country safely. Please it is highly urgent you send the money to Jakarta tomorrow as James has
instructed you to use the below information and send the delivery charges to them. All you need to do is to go to western
union and send the delivery charges and forward to me the MTCN all the western union pick up information so that I will
pass it on to JAMES for him to fly down to your country with the luggage.
Below is the western union information.
Receiver’s name: Kurnia Chayanty
Destination Country: Indonesia
I wait your urgent response.

Hi, Abdul. Sorry I didn't e-mail yesterday. I was resting from all the jet-lag I'm experiencing. I'll go to the
Western Union tomorrow and send the money to James.
Elіzаbеth

I spoke with James and James has advised you should not send the total money at once. James advice that you should send
half of the money today and send the rest balance in the next day.
Please as soon as you send the money, do inform me and send me the western union slip so that I will forward it to James to
pick up the money.
Have a nice day.
Hassan

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-10, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: urgent

Here it is. I sent it to Mr. James because I thought he's the one picking it up.

Anոеtte

On 2011-11-11, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: urgent

Thanks for your updates. If James updates you, please let me know.
Have a nice day.
Hasan.

On 2011-11-11, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: confirmation

Attention: Anոеtte,

I write to inform you that i was out of Town for some days now. I traveled to Malaysia to deliver some luggage to it's beneficiary. I just returned to Jakarta and saw your email and payment confirmation of the delivery charges. As at today the money has not yet reflected in the account, though any international wire transfer usualy take 3-4 working days before the fund will reflect in the account. Therefore, we shall inform you by monday if the money reflects in the account.
Yours Sincerely.
James.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are suppose to have informed you have sent the money to James. Please kindly send me the payment confirmation slip
of the western union for me to know if you have sent the money to James for the delivery of the luggage t you.
I wait your urgent response.
Have a nice day.
Hassan.

Hi, Abdul. I wasn't able to leave the house today because I'm feeling under the weather. I will try to get to
the Western Union tomorrow if I'm feeling better.

I still have not heard from you to enable me know if you have send the money. Please if you have not send the money to
James as planned, do that immediately and keep me posted.
Why is that your telephone number never go through any time i call you. Your phone will ring at times and you will refused
to pick my calls. Please give me another telephone number so that i can talk to you on phone. Please it is highly urgent you
do that today.
Have a nice day.
Abdul Hassan.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic