SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

$ecurity $hield lad loses it. (updated with classic Q&A)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all know that lad exchange email addys of magas like ugly hand-me-downs . Turns out they do the same with numbers. I got a call from a Ghanaian lad who apparently had $8,5 million in two trunk boxes and only needed Bob’s address to deliver them. Now I knew that he probably wasn’t one of my old Ghanaian lad for two reasons. First is that they are all gold lads, and secondly they all hate Bob fiercely.
I usually ignore mails to my baiting addys but as he had my number I decided to give him some extra attention. To my great surprise there was a hitch with the trunk boxes and I had to pay $240, via Westy of course. I decided to let him familiarize himself with the brand new security modality that WU have implemented in transactions to Ghana, namely the $ecurity $hield. At first he called and was not happy and all the questions stressed him out. And do note that most communication was done by phone, he calling me from Ghana.
I then sent him an encouraging letter from the SS staff.

Quote:
God day sir. I received your question about the number of questions.
Now these questions might seem stupid to you but they are formed to
weed out scamming activities from WU. Now if you do not answer all 50
of them we will put your funds on hold for you and Mr Bob. So the
easiest way for you to retrieve your money is by answering the 50
questions. Unless your answers prove that you are a filthy scammer of
course. Then we will not give you the mtcn number.

Mrs Gloria.
$ecurity $hield

By that time he had been at it for an hour and a half roughly in 4 sessions and almost 120 answers. And these were not cope paste answers but most of them were good. And did the letter had any effect?

Yes!!!

His 5th session lasted for a whooping 4 hours and 315 correctly answered questions. That is impressive. So I decided to reward the lad. I had TheDane call him with an offer he could refuse, well at least he did. In fact he was more than refusing it. He went mad. What TheDane asked for was only 50% of the $240 for letting the lad go through the SS. Now imagine you spending 5 hours answering silly questions and then a German employee calling you wanting half of what you tried to scam from a poor bloke about to be even poorer.

And let us do some math here. He spent over 5 hours in total in the SS, and for that he was to get $240. Now take away some $10 from that for the calls he has been making to me. And then give the SS employee 50% of that. That means that he will get about $115 for over 5 work hours. Add the time he used to call me and writing mails we are close to 6 hours. 115 divided by 6 is about $20/h. That is the pay you get when doing an honest hours work. Of course he is gonna be pissed. He was a bit more than pissed though, he was furious with TheDane. And he didn’t even admit to being a scammer so we had to send him this mail.

Quote:
Listen to me, you fool!

I have blocked your transaction. You can answer as many questions you
want, but you will never get the MTCN, unless I release the block.
Without me, you will never be able to get the funds. You will realize
this soon enough. Mr. Bob Afett will not be able to send you anything,
and furthermore, I can make sure that he will have big problems making
new transfers.

I want half the money. Half of every transaction or you will remain a
terrorist in the Interpol Central Security Database. You will never be
able to receive any electronic money transfers ever again, not
MoneyGram, not Western Union, no banks, not anywhere. I can ruin your
little business. But if you give me half of all your transactions, I
will remove you from the database.

Or I could just notify Mr. Bob about you being a scammer. Then your
little adventure will be over.

We can be partners or enemies. The choice is yours.

Hans Gruber

And for your pleasure we recorded the calls. They are quite short and filled with lad anger. Please listen.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/QxJlc9Ya/233273222xxx_11_41_PM_Wednesda.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/_8DlJ7cP/233273222xxx_11_47_PM_Wednesda.html

Tomorrow will bring him more pain,

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Great stuff! This should be Standard Practice. Thumbs up
Can't wait for Act II. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pilliwinks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant!
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
His 5th session lasted for a whooping 4 hours and 315 correctly answered questions

Shocked bahahahahahaha!!! That is awesome!!!

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! Can we have some of the security questions?
By the way, don't mean to be rude, but your accent sounds a little too french, I'd say.
1)Don't try too hard with German "R"s. Just make them a little stronger than in English, or try to roll them in the palate, not in the throat (that's what french people do).
2)The vowels ought to be a tad longer, for example "Shield" should sound like "Sheeld", and clearer.
Hope this helps.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mboschm wrote:
Great job! Can we have some of the security questions?
By the way, don't mean to be rude, but your accent sounds a little too french, I'd say.
1)Don't try too hard with German "R"s. Just make them a little stronger than in English, or try to roll them in the palate, not in the throat (that's what french people do).
2)The vowels ought to be a tad longer, for example "Shield" should sound like "Sheeld", and clearer.
Hope this helps.

I'm voice acting for a lad, not performing at the Royal Albert Hall. The lad won't hear the difference. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice german accent!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm appauled. It seems that despite his best efforts, it's almost impossible for a scammer to make a dishonest buck. You can't trust even SS to be honest. What a world. Laughing

I like it when he starts echoing back "shut up" and calling you "the biggest scammer" - almost an admission from him.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that accent was fake? You had me thoroughly convinced.

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work with the lad!

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mboschm wrote:

TheDane wrote:
I'm voice acting for a lad, not performing at the Royal Albert Hall.

How about a phone call between you 2? I'd like to hear the audio! Thumbs up
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad questions the accent, which I doubt would happen, you could always tell him you were born in France, raised in Lichtenstein, work in the United States, and have a home in Portugal. Oh, and your significant other is from Spain but spends a lot of time working in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Sound good, eh? Laughing

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the accent sounds like a Dane trying to exaggerate a German accent, where I'll assume he doesn't have a lot of accent himself.

I doubt a lad could actually tell a Danish accent from a German (just say you're from north Germany)

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On popular demand i will post a few of the Q&A's he submitted, but not all as there are total of 437 of them, and i will do that in a later post as i am busy right now. Now i will post the exchange between the lad and our nasty chopper Hans Gruber.

lad wrote:
OK THEN SEND ME THE ATCM TO MY 50%NOW SO I CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE TELLING ME THE TRUTH,BUT MIND YOU AFTER THIS I WILL NEVER SHARE 50% 50% WITH YOU IS GOING TO BE 60% FOR ME AND 40% FOR YOU,AND IF THIS DID NOT WORK I HAVE NOTING TO LOSS,BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER BUSINESS OUT THERE.BETTER MORE TO COME THIS IS JUST THE BEGGING.

REGARD KOFFI ADDO.

Making demands are we? And i seriously doubt that he have much else going on. If he had i don't think he'd call me out of the blue. This lad is stupid and he reeks of desperation.

Hans wrote:
Haha, are you trying to negotiate with me. I call all the shots here, I have all the cards on my hand. If you ever try to negotiate again you will not even get 50%. I will take 60% if you try. Now in this deal you are the mugu and i am the master, or whatever you like to call it.

Now i am pleased that you have taken hold of your senses. This is what is going to happen. Bob will tomorrow get a message that his money is no longer put on hold and that they have been released to you. Now as you are a scammer i do not trust you and i will pick out the $240 myself (yes i can do that and make it look like someone in Accra did it. I will then take what we call an orphan mtcn and give that to you. It will have the worth of $120 and i will give that to you. But as this is an inactivated mtcn i have toactivate in and you will have to pick ity up at a specific location in Accra. This is the Prudential bank at Maloka market, i trust that you can find it. I have connections and you can only pick it up there, if you try anywhere else you will fail as i do not have any connections with those banks.

And when Bob gets the message that the money he sent have been released you will tell him that you got them. And you will do that even if you have not yet gotten the orphan mtcn from me. And you will move along with your scam and the next payment.

Understand????

Lad wrote:
NO WAY I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS AM GOING TO TELL HIM AND FORWARD ALL YOUR EMAILS TO HIM NOW AND TELL HIM ALL YOU HAVE TOLD ME,I DON'T CARE IF I WILL LOSE HIM BUT I KNOW THAT WILL PUT YOU INTO PROBLEM,I DON'T WANT TO HOT YOU IF NOT I HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO DO THAT NOW.I HAVE AGREE TO SHARE WITH YOU NOW I GIVE YOU ONE HOUR TO RECEIVE MY ATCM NO FOR MY $120 AS MY PART IF YOU LIKE GO AND SEND IT BUT I WILL NEVER GO TO ANY BANK TO RECEIVE MY MONEY,YOU HAVE JUST ONE HOUR LIKE I SAID.IF NOT I WILL BLOW OFF EVERY THING AND DONT FORGET THAT MY CLINT DID NOT EVEN NO ME AND YOUR IP CAN BE TRACE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.I WAIT MY CONTROL IN THE ONE HOUR.

More demands i see. Well after 4 hours i sent him this.

Hans wrote:
Ooops, looks like i am 3 hours late.

You really are stupid. I am only doing my job by refusing you the money you are trying to scam out of Bob. I am giving you a chance to make some easy money, because with my help you will be able to scam him for a lot more, i did a credit check on him and he have quite a lot of money.
The reason you need to go to the specific bank is because that is the only way we can split the money. I have contacts allowing you (or anyone) to pick it up at that specific bank. If you do not accept that you can try to cause me problem but i can assure you that you will not succeed.

And to prove to you that i do mean business i will pick up the $240 myself tonight. Tomorrow Bob will get a message from $ecurity $hield telling him that the money have been picked up. This will be proved by the WU as well, but as he doesn't have the mtcn he cant even ask them. Haha.

Now if you wanna play and continue scam him i will send the $120 tomorrow or on Saturday. And if you chose not to i will send the bad news to him that you are a scammer. Your decision. But remember, i have all the good cards, if you wanna play it is by my rules.

Now what can i do with $240, i think i will treat myself with a nice dinner on Friday.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:

Well, I'm not that good faking foreign accents in English, but if you ever want to "write german" just tell me. Here's what I sent yesterday to my vlad.

Otto Norman Verbraucher wrote:

Hello Alena,

I think too that family a very important thing is. My father names Sigfried, a beautiful, Deutsch name. My mother names Julia, that me about Summer reminds, because summer my favourite time is.
Friendly regards.
Otto.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:

Are we being baited now?

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mostly good answers and he even took the time to Google some of the answers, (I’m assuming they are correct) to look more, you know not like a scammer. And we also got to know our scammer quite intimately. He had his fist kiss at the tender age of 18 and it was amazing. He cheats on his wife which he loves and have a child with, but as long as it is in another area code it really isn’t a problem. Oh and he really dislikes Paris Hilton for some reason. Myself i always thought that she had a nice rack, perhaps missing a bit in the upper area but you cant have everything.

Quote:
Q: What symbol was first linked to the Democratic party in an 1870 cartoon by Thomas Nast?
A: The Republican elephant was created by cartoonist Thomas
Q: Salpingitis is the medical term for the inflammation of which part of the body?
A: It is an infection and inflammation of the fallopian tubes in women.
Q: What year did the Dow Jones Industrial Average break both the 4000 and 5000 marks?
A: 10 Apr 2010

There are also loads of other goodies here. This first ones for example are instant classics. He is a player it seems.

Quote:
Q: What kinds of crimes do you think can be prevented? How?
A: SHEETING ON YOUR WIFE AND DOING IT OUT OF YOUR AREA
Q: Did you get into trouble? What was the worst thing you did?
A: I DON'T GET INTO TROUBLE,AND THE WORST I DO IS SHEETING ON MY WIFE.

Here are some of the best ones, but far from all, after all he did submit 437 of them.

Quote:
Q: What is the most popular feature for cosmetic alteration?
A: Seo Glasgow

Q: What is infant whale commonly called?
A: CALF 50

Q: What are belts and sashes for?
A: is a cloth belt used to hold a robe together, and is usually tied about the waist. The Japanese equivalent of a sash, obi, serves to ..

Q: Last food that you ate?
A: vegetable leaf

Q: If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for?
A: more money to care for them

Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: no will never be use for any criminal activity

Q: Who is the most annoying celebrity? Why?
A: Paris Hilton Paris is a disgusting display of what an idiotic rich spoiled

Q: How did you know he/she was ?the one??
A: He is my business partner

Q: Would you consider the military as a career choice? Why or why not?
A: YES BECAUSE I WILL LOVE TO FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY

Q: How would you like to be remembered?
A: for greatness

Q: Which singer joined Mel Gibson in the movie Mad Max: Beyond The Thunderdome?
A: i cant live or go to Google i don't really know.

Q: How do you measure Density using Archimedes Method?
A: Specific Gravity on bench top DDM2911 Density Meter

Q: Does it annoy you when someone knows everything better than you and says so?
A: NO BECAUSE ALL FINGERS ARE NOT THE SAME

Q: Do you believe in God and all his commandments? What should happen to those who break these laws?
A: I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ALL HIS COMMANDMENT,AND THOSE WHO BREAK THE LAW WILL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Q: During your life, with how many people have you had sexual intercourse?
A: 2 AND THE SECOND IS MY WIFE NOW.

Q: If you could be married with a foreign (man/woman), how do you think your life would change?
A: NO I LIKE MY BLACK WOMAN.

Q: What is a computer virus and how do we protect our computers from being infected?
A: VIRUS IS AN ENCHANTER PROBLEMS WHICH COMPUTERS GET FROM DRIVES AND THEY CAN BE INFECTED DUE TO BAD KEEPING

Q: Which American state is nearest to the former Soviet Union?
A: ALASKA IS THE NEAREST STATE

Q: Can you tell me about your first kiss?
A: WHEN I WAS 18 YEAR OLD

Q: Dumped someone and regretted it?
A: I DUMPED MY FIRST LOVE AND I REGRETTED IT

Q: What is your weapon of choice?
A: THE HOLY BIBLE.

Q: How important is beauty in your daily life?
A: VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Q: How has Organic Chemistry changed our daily lives? What are five different products made in this field that we use in our daily lives that were not around 50 years ago?
A: Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo Chemistry is the science of atomic matter (that made of chemical elements), .... Ancient Egyptians pioneered the art of synthetic "wet" chemistry up to 4000 years ago. By 1000 BC ancient civilizations were using technologies that formed the basis of the .... Most of the substances we encounter in our daily life

Q: What do you think of the death penalty?
A: PAINFUL.

Q: What lessons has your work life taught you?
A: HONEST AND COORDINATED.

Q: How long have you gone without having sex?
A: SIX DAYS.

Q: What is your star sign?
A: BUSINESS

Q: Who was the most beautiful person in history?
A: QUEEN ELIZERBETH

Q: What personality trait is the most important for inner beauty?
A: I DO NOT KNOW PLEASE

Q: What is your biggest fear in life? Are you afraid that it might come true?
A: BEING IN AIRCRAFT IS MY BIGGEST FEAR IN LIFE.I BELIEVE ANY THING CAN HAPPEN

Q: When was the last time you went to the restroom?
A: COUPLE OF YEARS

Q: Can you tell me about your first kiss?
A: WAS VERY AMAZING

Q: What is the worst thing she/he ever did?
A: BETRAYING ME

Q: How about of the same sex?
A: I FEEL HAPPY WHEN HAVING SEXY WITH MY WIFE

Q: What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
A: YOU PEOPLE ARE USELESS.I WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AGAIN

Globe Globe of Gluttony
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mboschm wrote:

I could have sworn I was listening to Sergeant Schultz.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's material for a whole novel full of siggy lines there!!!

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have heard when the Dane did play a French character, named Francois Douchbag i think. That was an awesome call. He also does Italian, a man named Fallatio. For a non English person all those are quite believable even they might not fool a native from an English speaking country or the country being made funny of. But for a lad? No problem.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AND THE WORST I DO IS SHEETING ON MY WIFE.

Are you sure he meant "cheating?"

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
You should have heard when the Dane did play a French character, named Francois Douchbag i think.

Douchebaque. And thanks.

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:

Are you sure he meant "cheating?"

Yes, but if you have any other suggestions what he could have meant I am all ears. He did use the phrase twice and both times cheating makes perfect sense. Area codes and cheating is a well known pair when it comes to reasoning.

You're welcome Dane. I consider you one of the best phone baiters on Eater.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Desperate lad wrote:
OK THEN SEND ME THE ATCM TO MY 50%NOW SO I CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE TELLING ME THE TRUTH,BUT MIND YOU AFTER THIS I WILL NEVER SHARE 50% 50% WITH YOU IS GOING TO BE 60% FOR ME AND 40% FOR YOU,AND IF THIS DID NOT WORK I HAVE NOTING TO LOSS,BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER BUSINESS OUT THERE.BETTER MORE TO COME THIS IS JUST THE BEGGING.

REGARD KOFFI ADDO.

How much is %60 out of $240?
Desperation at its best Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic