SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello - anyone want some Bait ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm not exactly new to the site, and have lurked for ages, but after events from yesterday I have decided to jump in and see what you think of this one ! I think I have my very own scammer *proud*

I signed up for a dating site yesterday and was straight away pounced on by a guy, he was very insistant on emailing me, and now the emails have gone particulary weird !

Good morning hun,how was your night? You sounds very interesting and i would like to know everything about you... Thanks for telling me little about you,I'm also new to online dating but i always think positive.... I'm a widower looking for a serious relationship,I work with UN and Army as an aero engineer.... I give directive in maintenance of Aircraft,have a lovely daughter called XXX.... ask me anything you want to know about me,I'm going to tell you everything cos i'm an open book.... Can you be mine? have interest in you ... bet i will make you happy forever.

Oh really ? (Thats nice)
He then goes on to say:

I can not begin to say how happy I am right now reading your mail... You sounds very interesting babe and I would like to have you as my woman... Babe what is your discipline and where do you work before in XXXX? Hope cost of living is not too much for you now? I have this feelings that everything is not going on smoothly but it just matter of time babe. Honey I love you so much and I want you in my life babe, Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in it babe and I know we can be best couple if you give me your heart totally. Honey how do you earn your living now? Passionate kisses to start your day babe... Have a wonderful day sweetie. xxxxx

(A scammer offering to give me money ? Why does he want to know what I do for a living ? I have already told him in a previous email)

On his profile it says he has no children, in his email he claims to have a 16 year old daughter.His Screen name is Mike, but his email address is [email protected]. One minute he is a widower, the next he is single. He lives in Seatle and Norton. I have no idea how to trace an ip address, but I have done a bit of detective work on him. His online name is Jxxxmike65, he has signed up to a few dating sites and has been banned from one for scamming, the site also advise no one contacts him outside of the site.

I think he may have stolen someone else's identity, as there are two profiles on the site I am on, there is also someone on a gaming site who has the same ID, details - and looks nothing like this person.

What does everyone think ? I have told him I don't want anything to do with him, so if someone wants to have some fun carry on.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to your first post welshcake!

He wants to know what you do for a living so he can work out how much money to ask for - the better your job the more he'll try to scam.

I'm a bit busy to take him on but I like the fact he says:

Quote:
Babe what is your discipline

Sound like he needs a Mistress to whip and dominate him and make him cry. I'm sure there will be a baiter along in a minute to take up that challenge!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
Welcome to your first post welshcake!

He wants to know what you do for a living so he can work out how much money to ask for - the better your job the more he'll try to scam.

I'm a bit busy to take him on but I like the fact he says:

Quote:
Babe what is your discipline

Sound like he needs a Mistress to whip and dominate him and make him cry. I'm sure there will be a baiter along in a minute to take up that challenge!

Thanks for the welcome Phil - I read your last post and Donut had me crying with laughter.

I liked that bit too -and I thought the same as you though I was tempted to reply Black Belt 5th Dan. Very Happy
It's the kid I feel sorry for, Poor Giilian / Jillian ( he spells it two different ways depending what mood he is in)

I managed to check the IP address and the email came from Washington. I don't know who's pic he is using but it is in profile so you can't see all his face, he is using the same pic and introduction on all the sites I have found him on btw. I believe this is not unusual.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the board! If you used real information in that profile ignore that person at all cost. If you don't mind sharing the site you signed up on Anita has time on her hands. I don't know how he would react if I couldn't tell him how we met.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Next victim, he found me on girlsdateforfree. I'm based in the UK, I don't know if this would make a difference when searching.Everything on my profile is the truth, so I would prefer not to do it myself. He has 2 profiles on there, both with the same pic. Well you have his username anyway, I'm sure it won't be long before one of you get in touch, he messaged me 3 times, and tried to chat before I had even found my way around the site !

Oh and please ask Anita to come back and update me Laughing

ETA: he doesn't give up, I just had this:

Lol... Sorry if I scared you but just telling you how I feel. Hope you doing good babe. Missing you so much. xxx

Missing me ? Oh comeon, he's been in touch with me just over 24 hours and we have never met.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anita has contact!

Quote:
To: [email protected]

Hello Mike! I would be very interested in getting to know you but only if you are ok with my age and only if you want a wife. I will not be someone's toy. Please tell me about yourself.

Anita

Quote:
philip harrison [email protected] to me

show details 1:11 PM (12 minutes ago)

Thanks for the mail babe,I would like to know more about you too... What are you looking and how long have you been on the site? Any luck yet? How old are you and what do you do for living? I'm working as an aero engineer in UN. Have a lovely daughter called jillian she 16 years. keep in touch

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a message and called him Jim. Hope that doesn't matter. Laughing

Quote:
Hello there Jim. Thanks for writing. I hadn't expected such an immediate reply to my rather brash ad, so I assume you must be quite adventurous, if you catch my meaning.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EXCELLENT WORK !!! Thank you both, I will be glued to here for the rest of the evening (and possible the rest of the month !) now.

I haven't replied to his latest email, but if I get any more from him I will let you know.

ETA - Opps I got another one (well possibly 3, but am not too sure about the other 2 yet )

One is known to Scamwarners [email protected] aka johndooley. - If anyone is bored go for it !

The other two however are very eager to give me their email addresses, to chat on yahoo, but are not quite bright enough to figure out how to do it without it being blocked, by the site. Neither of these have shown up by addy on google, so maybe they are newbies. All are wearing US military uniform btw, and their faces cannot be seen.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from him last night:

Quote:
Good morning babe,how was your night? Thanks for the mail,I can not begin to say how happy I am to read from you. I would like to know more about you babe,how long have you be on the site and what you looking for?any luck yet? I'm interested in you.... What do you do for living,do you have kids? Keep in touch. xxxx

I just sent him this reply:

Quote:
Hello there xxxx. Strange name, if I do say so myself.

My evening was fine. Yours?

I have been on several sites, all for a short time. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, which is why I am using several sites. I guess you could say I enjoy variety, though even an open minded woman like me has limits. For example, did you know there is a site where you can meet meet men who will have sex only while wearing a pirate outfit and shouting about plundering and booty? Very strange.

I have not had any luck yet, but I'm very, very selective.

What do I do for a living? I'm in sales - maybe I can tell you more about the products later.

I've got no children, nor do I wish to have any.

What about you? Any pets? Do you smoke and/or drink? Have you ever done any drugs? What kind of car do you drive?

Take care.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, he's churning out the same emails he sent to me in the beginning. However love can be so fleeting, he hasn't bothered to message me today anyway !

I am really going to love this thread I can tell ............ Laughing
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected] to me

show details 1:41 AM (7 hours ago)

Good morning,how was your night?you sound very interesting but don't you think about the age different?present am on tour babe cos I work with UN,am in Libya at the moment. I have my pics on my pc in state,still have 6 month to spend here but the question is,can you wait for me and if I may ask can't you date your age group? What school are you? I mean the name of the institution you are. Send me your pics,I will like to keep in touch babe. Kisses

Quote:
Good morning Mike. how are you today? It's another beautiful day here as most are. I have dated boys my age in the past but they are not mature at all. I decided to look for an older man. I want a man who is responsible and knows how to treat a lady.

I have no problem with waiting for you to get back. I'm not going anywhere. Can you tell me more about your job? It must be interesting for you to go to another country. I've only been here and to Minsk where my mother is from. It was beautiful there but I was happy when we got back home. I like the warm weather here.

I better let you get to work again.

Anita

Quote:

show details 8:21 AM (37 minutes ago)

Anita you sound very interesting and I would like to have you as my love if you're ready to date me... Have a wonderful day babe and keep in touch. Kisses

Cellphone - web store
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Next Victim WHAT INSTITUTION ARE YOU ????
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still debating on how to answer that part and I ignored it for now.

Quote:
Hello again Mike. I stopped into the school library in between my classes and saw your mail. I am very ready to commit to a relationship with you. It looks like we have plenty of time before you come back here to the states to get to know each other very well. It would be very nice if I could get to know your daughter also. Can you give her my address and ask her to write me?

I better get busy with my work now. I hope to hear more from you.

Anita

Quote:

show details 1:03 PM (2 minutes ago)

I'm very happy to read from you Anita but I would like to explain something about me to you.. Babe am not a rich man and moreover I don't have access to the little money I have if am on tour,hope you understand what am trying to say. I can tell my daughter to write you now cos I don't know how she gonna feel but I will handle that I promise cos am falling for you already. Do you work also,where did you work if your answer is yes.... Babe I like the picture you sent to me and I will love to have more of your pics babe. I care babe. Loads of kisses and hugs.... I promise I will always treat you with respect and love. xxxx

Cellphone - web store
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel so neglected. He hasn't written back to me yet today.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be replying to someone. Probably more than one. It usually takes him an hour or two to reply to any of my mails.

Couldn't hurt to give him a poke.

Cellphone - web store
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no reply from Mr. Philip Bastard. I just sent him this to see if he'll write again.

Quote:
I thought I'd hear from you by now. I bet you've been out on the town, seducing women with your smooth words and charm. Maybe when you have a minute or two you could write back to me, okay? If you're not interested in me, let me know so I can move on. I've got an adorable young man emailing me but I haven't replied because I wanted to see what happens with you. Don't keep me waiting.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

show details 9:10 AM (28 minutes ago)

Anita I have to confess I love you so much cos I feel cool anytime I read from you.. You brought happiness and put smiles on my face... Can you love me 100 percent the way I love you. Are you ready to marry me when I get home to you sweetie. Please let me know cos I don't want to get hurt my angel. I love you so much and when it get to true love, count on me babe cos I will always make you feel happy. What sort of day are you having babe,did you miss me at all? Honey please I want to ask for something,can you do it for me? Please try to create yahoo messenger so that we can be able to chat and exchange email too. I'm missing so much and I want to be chatting to you every morning before I start working and this will get us closer to each other. Kisses all over you darling... Muah... Muah... Muah

Cellphone - web store
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally a reply. His cuddly talk is sickening.

Quote:
Hello sweetie,how are you doing today?I'm very sorry have not mail you darling,kind of busy day here... Sweetie don't try to reply anybody mail cos if you do,you have break my heart already... Lol.... Babe I keep missing you and I want us to be chatting on yahoo messenger if you can create yahoo account. All I want is you babe and I really enjoy getting to know my charming princess. Babe I want you to know I care so much and I'm falling for you already. Talk to you soon and please don't forget to create yahoo account. Kisses

My response:

Quote:
I am glad you wrote, but disappointed that you didn't answer any of my questions. In my experience with meeting men online, I've learned that the ones who don't have the courtesy of sharing anything about themselves (i.e. answering questions!) are usually the ones who are hiding something. Are you hiding something?

I don't have a Yahoo messenger account because almost all of my time online is while I am working, either from home or in the office. When I am at home, my internet connection is paid for by my employer, so it is important that I adhere to their rules. Email is okay, but instant messaging is frowned upon. I will see what I can do - perhaps the IT guy, with whom I regularly chat, will let me do it. If I do make an account, what's your nickname so I can send you a message?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
His cuddly talk is sickening.
I am still trying to get the nasty thoughts out of my head after I replied to him.

Quote:
to philharrison49

show details 9:59 AM (22 minutes ago)

Mike, I would marry you, but only after I know that your daughter approves of me. I would feel awkward if she felt that I was coming between the two of you. I don't want her to feel that way.

I would love to feel your kisses all over my body and just the thought of you and I together gives me a feeling I cannot describe. I want to wrap my arms around you and squeeze you. It is hard to concentrate on my school work and my job at home.

I cannot set up anything on this computer other than what my dad set up for me. This is his business computer and he set this email up for me. I'm sorry.

Anita

ETA: Damn his control issue!

Quote:
philip harrison to me

show details 1:13 PM (4 minutes ago)

Honey you have no problem with my daughter cos she has told me to move forward and remarry but I want our love to grow very well before I tell her... She gonna approve it babe cos she always want me to be happy. What sort of day are you having babe? Missing you so much... Please always reply ASAP. I want to be get about 5 to 6 mail from you everyday sweetie. Love you so much darling

Cellphone - web store
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kind of an odd reply from him.

Quote:
I work as an aero engineer in UN,I give directive in maintenance of Aircraft.. I drive toyota camry. I want someone to love me for whom I am. Hope you're still interested babe? Keep in touch

I sent this back:

Quote:
I never said I wasn't interested. I'm just concerned that you still haven't answered my questions.

Do you smoke?
Do you drink?
Do you enjoy any drugs? (I won't think less of you if you say yes. I'm just curious.)

So you work with airplanes. Hmmm...have you ever indulged in some intimate pleasure while on a flight? I've always wanted to try that myself, but have not yet found the occasion to do so.

Do you have any hobbies?
What kind of physical traits do you find most appealing when you are looking at a woman?

That's all I have time for right now.

Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not buying a hat for either of you just yet.

Just a thought, if either of you are sending a courier out with the money once requested, they could have a stop over in Spain. The courier could be arrested on suspicion of being a member of ETA, wanted posters are up all over the airports. I thought of this after reading Next Venture's post.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is really stupid. He still won't answer more than one question. I'm tempted to ask if he is an idiot.

Here's his most recent email:

Quote:
Honey I don't smoke and I drink occasionally. Do you smoke or drink? How has been your day sweetie?

Seriously? He had a perfect way to segway into some naughty topics and he just ignored it? Ugh!

I think what I'll do is tell him my day was terrible. Hopefully he'll ask why, but I have a hunch he won't, but if he does I'll say it was a bad day because he didn't tell me anything about himself.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This first mail is from my character, the other 2 are from him.

Quote:
Hi again Mike! Honey I do want to move forward with you and I, but I am not comfortable with leaving your daughter out of this. I'm afraid that she may resent me if we just spring this on her all of a sudden. She may have told you to move on and remarry, but I see no reason for her to be left out of this. I don't like it.

I cannot promise you any amount of mails through any given day, I can only promise that you will get one when I have time. It is somewhat busy here today with having to file everything, type out invoices and get them ready for the mail, doing payroll and sorting the checks out for each site, and I still have my Jiu Jitsu tonight.

Kisses baby!
Anita

Quote:
This was 20 hours ago

Honey I promise I will make everything perfect sweetie.. I will mail her and tell her everything about you sweetie. Babe my heart get closer to you as I read from you my charming princess. Have a wonderful day and think about your sweetheart here. Kisses all over you my love. Love you so much.

And the BS poetry begins

Quote:

show details 2:27 AM (8 hours ago)

I always kept my heart protected
By a fortress big and tall
I never expected you to affect me
Somehow you made it fall

My feelings for you surprised me
I didn’t know love was coming my way
Every thing fell into place
And all of my worries went away

You’ve taken away my reason to fear
You’ve helped me to give love a try
I have no reasons to be sad anymore
And no reason to hurt or cry

My heart tells me you’ll always be true
I know this is something that will last
I can forget about all the bad things
That have gone on in the past

It might have been by chance we met
Or it may be by luck or fate
But in my heart I will always believe
You are my one true soul mate

Good morning sweetie

Cellphone - web store
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please can anyone tell me, where these people get the idea that anyone with half a brain is going to believe that someone is in love with them after a few emails ? (unless of course they are one short of a six pack themselves ) Also the bad poetry ? Do they think that people actually take this sort of stuff seriously, and that we are such pushovers ? I'd feel a wally writing that stuff to anyone, let alone someone I had never met.

Send him back a limerick, from that well known poet Sir Robbie Shakespeare

My Love is like a red, red rose,
I think of you and how my toes,
tingle with delight
giving such a fright
I have to blow my nose
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welshcake wrote:

I think of you and how my toes,
tingle with delight
giving such a fright
I have to blow my nose
That Shakespeare fellow had no talent for the poetic verse. Let me fix it.

I think of you when I pick my nose.
Tingle with delight
oh what a sight
when you on your knees
licking my toes!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic