SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS ... oooh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Welcome to Money Gram / Western Union Money Transfer Office Nigeria
Send Money World Wide,Head Office.. 415 Kotoungbe Rd
Lagos, Nigeria/Office Cell..+234-808-600-8480
Contact Email... ( [email protected] )

Attention;Dear Sir/Madam

This is to notify all of you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody,which yours are inclusive Besides, you where given a bill of USD$950 in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now......

Hence, our Money Gram / Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of USD$75. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds will be transfer to your destinated address immediately.

But remember that after (3 DAYS) if you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, to aviod problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year.Again note that after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the USD$75.00 immediately so that we will register your payment instantly and for you to start receiving USD$3,000.00 daily as from tomorrow once we confirm the payment from you. Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you can call +2348086008480 .After the payment of USD$75.00 you will start receiving your money every day USD$3,000.00 through Western Union Money Transfer. Please do not forget while sending the USD$75.00 required remember to furnish this details to us which you will use to receive your payment such as follows... Your Name, Country, City,Address and Your Telephone Number.

Send the USD$75.00 today through Money Gram OR Western Union Money Transfer with this information below,
Receiver's name== UWAOMA CHRIS
Country== Lagos, Nigeria.
Text Question== PAY BEFORE
Answer== THREE DAYS.
Amount=$75
Mtcn=

The moment we receive the payment of USD$75.00 I will release the first payment information of USD$3,000.00 to you and you will pick up the money and I will send you another money until your amount some of ( USD$750.000.00 ) is completed in your account .

Hoping to hear from you soon. Below is our contact information for you to comply immediately to enable you start receiving your fund installmentally as soon as possible right. Email us us with this email address below======
( [email protected] )

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Dr Christian Morris
Director General Money Gram / Western Union Nigeria
Reply to:
Reply to [email protected]
Reply to [email protected]
Send

Erm .. a deduction from the total due is not a 'special bonus' .. although it may construe to be a 'special offer' .. it does pay to read the fine print .. Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we will cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like last year
Priceless..... Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic