SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

project, need help in london

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
trevorthepir8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

first of all, good to be back. lost all my details from the prior account, and it's been so long, i don't most likely even have that email to retrieve anything from anyway so i set up a new account. so hello again, scambaiters!

working on a new project. i worked with a kid here, who is a DUMMY! since i'm the phreak/prankster/geek he knows, i got this mess kind of dumped in my lap.

he was looking at cars on craigslist in our area. he stupidly didn't bother to look that there were multiple ads for it. nor did it occur to him to question why the physical location is across the country from the ad. and he most definitely didn't bother using reason at all to wonder why he was getting 1) emails from different addresses, 2) emails with different names on them, and 3) why he was SENDING A WESTERN UNION paymet to the UK!

so after i verbally abused him for a while, and explained what a scam was (he's 21 and ignorant) i agreed to take a poke at the scammer. i hope he's not hoping to get his $$ back.

i've been in contact with the scammer, and as usual got the copied/pasted for responses i expected, but i'm going to need a little help from my bretheren across the pond. most specifically, ones in london specifically with access (or time to donate) in the muswell hills area. this is where this particular scammer works out of. i had one lead that completely didn't pan out, and short of flying there myself (an expensive prospect) i'm running short on both time and leads. if anyone can help an uppity colonist out, i'd appreciate it Smile

anyway, since it's 4:30a here, i'm going to drop into bed. anyone who's willing please PM me or let me know in the thread. i've spent a great deal of time in gmail and google and your horrible 192.com whitepages Wink
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What exactly do you need someone in the Muswell Hill area to do for you?
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're trying to get someone to meet up with a scammer trevorthepir8, I'd respectfully suggest you drop the idea.

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what i was thinking. Muswell Hill is in the next district to me, in fact i can see the town from the end of my street. Shocked
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is also unlikely that the scammer is actually in Muswell Hill.

It is likely they are either using a mule to collect payments from WU or are collecting them elsewhere.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
trevorthepir8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no, not meet. i'm not an idiot. i do need someone who is familiar with london however, in a way more intimate than i. for example the location this particular scammer might have picked up his booty at in that area.
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then what? Confused
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's always Google street view, pretty useful in these sort of situations.

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
trevorthepir8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and then? i might need some local knowledge about places in the area. perhaps i'll be on a business trip to london and offer to meet with him for a cheery business meal which of course i'll never show up for. and run him around to various hotels at great transportation expense. by insisting i deliver the cash personally to him, since i'm there on business anyway Smile of course i have no knowledge of cab fares in the area or how to maximize the cost making him shuttle from place to place, which would make me giggle in delight.

i'm not sure what else. just keeping my options open for getting some information that might be helpful to my buddy. who, granted, is obviously a damn fool to let himself get ripped off for 1300 bucks. as if ebay motors would ever ask people to pay WU.

i was also wondering if anyone has heard of this fool the latest is

Shannon Darby
RAF Lakenheath UNIT 5263
Brandon,Suffolk IP27 9PN
United Kingdom

the original is
Mike Roberts
42 Sutton Road, Muswell hill, London N10 1HE
-this is the one used to address the WU

i just got laughable forgeries from the dude in question. i think i'll let him stew a day until i decide what to do next. it would be nice to torment him for a few weeks. i just need to come up with some more good ideas.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very familiar with RAF Lakenheath indeed, however have you thought that those identity details may be real & have been stolen by a scammer?

trevorthepir8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

of course i am. i'm not fresh off the turnip truck. i was simply pondering if anyone has come across them from some lads. i'm also quite aware it could be a real person who's acting as a mule and merely collecting and deposting the cash for someone somewhere else.

edit - also, i'm not terribly good at photoshop. so if anyone has pointers on modifying a western union receipt, that would be terribly helpful. many of you from what i've seen over the years are masters
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trevorthepir8 wrote:
of course i am. i'm not fresh off the turnip truck.
Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic