SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody got a good Christmas card for a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's about had it with my crap. Looks like I lost him. He was looking for money for presents. Too bad so sad it isn't going to happen. Is a Christmas email to cheer him up appropriate.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you disguise it as an innocent wish of merriment from your character, then you might recover the bait and/or make him feel guilty for doubting you.

If it's anything with a mocking/malicious undertone, that would be classed as 'burning' the lad and is generally not advised.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not going for "a christmas card FROM your lad"?

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wished him a Merry Christmas but he's a little pissed right now.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course he needs a Christmas card especially a very innocent and non threatening one. Would be a good trophy for him to send you won in return. Plenty of sites floating around the web that do ecards like American Greetings.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad using a fake address in the US. His DHL agent hasn't been able to pick up a certified letter at the post office. I think I'll send him a card.. with a present inside.. Very Happy

I only get excuses and delays followed by westy requests.

Quote:
Samuel have not picked up the money order,but he will be going there this afternoon today to pick it up.i will call and send a mail once we confirm the pick up.

John Simmons

He didn't pick it up.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go ...

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a card from my Morris Lads ?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154430

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126015

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95788

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic