SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When 2000+ lads try to call you. Ladette:You are a dic****ad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A UK ladette belongs to Devil Woman was a bit tempered when she was informed that no money would be sent. She shouted on phone and refused to move from London, then she hung up.

So, I sent her number to 2000+ lads with this message:
Quote:
Dear Sir
Thanks for your email. I need more information and how I would get this fund.
Please call me to discuss this. I don't trust people over emails only I need to speak with them on phone first.

Thanks
G James
Liverpool, UK
Phone number: +4477*****

Well, I wasn't present when they bombarded her, but some lads were so nice to tell me the aftermath

Quote:

Hello Mr James
   i try to call you today regarding the loan some body pick the call and said she did does not know any body call james if you are ready with this transaction let me know okay
  regard
  Mr jim rolly

Quote:

Hello,

I called the number you gave me and they said its a wrong number so i need you to get back to me and let me know how much you need as the loan.

Quote:

Dear G. James,
          I called you this morning regarding to your email asking me to call you, please i will like you to get back to me and confirm that it ws you I called. 

Quote:
  Dear James,

I have called your yearsterday and you pick the call but what you keep telling me is wrong number wrong number.
but i have sent you an email that very yesterday but did not see any respond from you.

I wait to recieve your details as stated in my first and secound letter to you. or kindly call me on my direct phone number +228 90923412 for more details.

I wait your urgent call.
Dr.Lukman.

Quote:
Dearest G James,
I feel so bad today about your attitude when my lawyer called you. You requested for me to call you on phone so that we will discuss over this charity work issue but I cannot call you on my own because the doctors stop me from the use of phone due to my health and I have to begged my lawyer to assist me with his phone so that we can call you when the doctors are not around.
My lawyer called you in front of me and you shouted at him that made him feel so that bad, I only need your assistance to help me use this fund to help the less privileges and if you cannot assist me just explain to me in a good manner not to shout at me please.
I am really disappointed with your attitude today.
Laughing
Remain blessed.
Lady Florince Hope

Quote:
Hello James,
I called your phone as you directed in your email below but was harshly warned never to call the number again, that the number does not belong to anyone called James and has no idea where such name came from. I was also informed by the woman that picked up the call that so many others have been calling the number claiming the number was given to them by same G James. What do you make of this?
Your response to this at the shortest possible time will be  appreciated.
Regards,
Desmond Koffi Johnson Esq.

Now, the ladette couldn't handle it anymore Mr. Green

Quote:

Sir,

I did try to reach you on the number given but it was on voice message saying lebara mobile is not available at the moment..However here is my number for you to reach me..+233267290470

Regards

Kwesi

Quote:
Hello,

what is going on i have sent you the company information on how you should get your loan. so i want you to check your mail and get the information filled and get it back so that we can proceed on your loan okay.. so i also want you to know that the phone you sent is not going through ok i want you to get your number sent to me so that i can call you ok ..

Mrs   Joy Clark

A few other lads are gonna continue the attack, here is one of them:

Quote:
Dear Friend James,

Well i am delighted to receive your mail, i will call you on phone tomorrow for further discussions regards to the success of our transaction.
thanks.
Col Brian D Kent

Edit: Update.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and you call me shaitan. Twisted Evil

She should have chosen the Cornwall option, it would have been easier for her.

Tonight (or when she decides to switch the phone on) you and me will call her and i will say a few fords to her that will send you off your chair laughing and her into a blind fit of rage that will last for the entire night. If she doesn't opt to smash the phone against the wall that is.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, that's funny.......
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are evil, @subway1 Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha great work subway. I've sent randomly selected lad numbers from insult mass bait responses to several hundred lads, but rarely do I get responses. (I seem to lack the magic that folks like Fatter Siam have in getting prolific amounts of angry replies.) So seeing all the frustration from those lads you contacted makes me giggle.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@subway: You wouldn't do something nasty like insult them and tell them to try again, would you?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha! I love this modality. Can you imagine trying to scam people and having a bunch of lads calling your phone all day long. That has to be annoying Smile

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have his phone number? I want to try.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway -- Rinse- Wash-Repeat....

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic Joe Job with a phone number.. Well done.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Passing her on to DARLING subway1 was inspired, he knows how to torment with alacrity.

clapping typing clapping jump_4_joy

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious!!!!! Laughing

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My lawyer called you in front of me and you shouted at him that made him feel so that bad

Quote:
I am really disappointed with your attitude today.

Quote:
was harshly warned never to call the number again

Love it! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once she puts it into voice mail, her callers have no way of knowing that the number is bogus, so they keep calling ad nauseum until her voice mail is full. Since it looks like a UK forwarding number, they are paying through the yazoo to talk to the machine. Laughing

Also as a bonus, real victims are unable to get through.

I did this to a mugu for six months one time and the siggy material never stopped coming.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The added beauty to this modality is that you can identify some mugus who simply DO NOT want to talk to you on the phone. They will persistently refuse to call the number provided, and will want to proceed with their scam without a phone call. If you are a baiter who is not able to receive phone calls conveniently, this can be a real advantage.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much win Very Happy lovely in every way.

JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome.

Now you have to email those 2,000 lads again and say:

"Oops, I'm sorry. I sent you the wrong number. I gave you my friend Ferad's number. My real number is xxx-xxx-xxxx"

And of course xxx-xxx-xxxx is just another lad's number! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys!

And the attack continues, here are some replies after the scammer lady had enough and switched off her phone :
Quote:

James,

I received your mail with your phone number, i tried calling you but i could only got your answering mechine and i left you voice msg Laughing. I am very serious with this transaction, if you are serious send your account information to start processing the heritage documents in your name as the legal beneficiary.

Best Regards,

MB.

Quote:
I have tried reaching you over the phone but didn't get any response.

Quote:
Dear G James,

Thanks for your email. I tried to contact you on your number but it was on voice mail. Can you open the number so that both of us can talk.

Quote:

thank you for your reply ?i called your number is incorrect,so this is the things i need from you before that Transaction

This one is desperate:

Quote:
I CALLED AS YOU INSTRUCTED BUT YOUR PHONE WAS ON VOICE MAIL. TELL ME WHEN TO CALL AND I WILL CALL.

ENGR. AMIN

Quote:

good day i have try you number many time but i cannot get you number plz whot i need from you is all you informatioins if you know you can handile the 35musdfollars bvecause those airport workas don,t knows whot is inside the box so be fast if you reaily come to save plz belives one

@Dr Mike, I do Shaitanism part time. It's your full time job my friend!

@ bohigal, I never insult lads Mr. Green

Here is the number:
+44776O688444 . Name is Mariam
As you can see, the number is not African and it's not UK redirect number. It's real UK number, the ladette lives in London. Ladland knows that, so the probabilities that the lads will call were very high Twisted Evil

This is her last email to DW:
Quote:

ATTENTION: SAMANTHA *****

Dear Madam,

Regards to your consignment and our telephone conversation.

We hereby re-confirm that your consignment will be delivered to you as soon as you sign the documentation, after we receive your signing fee of £4,200 (FOUR THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED POUND STERLING ONLY)

Please kindly pay to our account details below:

HSBC BANK

4 WANGEY RD, CHADWELL HEATH. RM6 4DD.

A/C NO: 91489690

SORT-CODE: 401703

A/C NAME: K.KONSULT LTD.

Thanks and best regards

Mariam king
mrev joy [email protected]
for special duties. << Laughing

Mike tried to call as G James to apologize for the inconvenience. Her phone is still off. I guess she needs a few days to recover.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, when I have a lad who is extremely insistant that I talk on the phone with them, I give them the number of that evil call center in India that tricks people into believing that they owe money on payday loans (the one that spoofs American numbers). Their number always changes so, every few weeks, I do my research to find out what the latest one is. I've never considered mass-mailing it to hundreds of lads at a time. I might have to try that.

You're an evil genius, Subway.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If she works night shift, then the next asem into ladland could suggest that the best time to call her is around 0300 GMT when she is on her break.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

don't forget to remind all the lads that if your idiot brother answers your phone, he may pretend he doesn't know you. Be firm with him and don't take no for an answer, at the worst call back later when he has gone away.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought a little salt needed on her wounds

Quote:
Dear Allen

Have been trying to contact mariam on +44776o688444but the number is not working. Can you ask her to send me a number that works?

Samantha

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No salt needed perhaps but there is never wrong with a bit of extra seasoning. I called her yesterday as Mr James and explained the truth to her. I had by mistake given her number to a few of my business clients and now i feared that they have called her trying to reach me. She was not pleased.

Sadly no long rant but she did call me a fool and hung up on me. I have to try harder next time i call her.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/xa0nRV2R/4477606xxxx_11_05_PM_Wednesday.html

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun. This is a recovery lad. He has a bunch of money to hand out because you were scammed by Nigerian scammers in the past.

Quote:

Yours in service
John Simmons

CONSULAR/DIPLOMAT
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
ABUJA.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

You must go ahead and send your DHL A/c Number to enable us dispatch your draft to you through DHL Courier Service. On the other hand, if you do not have an account with DHL courier service then get back to me so that i will know what to do.You can call me anytime on phone +447924522757

Enjoy. The DHL guy in California picked up the MG transfer fees and insurance. I don't have the mule's number. He may be fiction.

If you need US numbers, I have some lad MJ numbers that can be called.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic