SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love in 4 emails, my first bait-Some adult content, +18

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing too eventful just updating. Also a couple questions at the end.
Exxx replies back:

Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

I am so glad you finally heard from Maple. Life is getting better and better in Mexico but my days are still filled with pain. I've started doing more small "jobs" for money. I know you are suffering as well; hopefully Maple is able to fly over to meet you soon. I will try to keep her on task so she will leave quickly.

Love,

Exxx

And lad's reply:
Quote:

Thank you so much Honey

How are you today in Mexico,how is your work and health today,hope you are fine,i thank God that sister Maple will arrive here soon,please try to contact her and know when she will be ready to be here,so that i will let the camp authority to know about her coming,please Honey,try all your best OK,you know that the bank is waiting for the document,i thank God that you working now,please try all your best OK,so that i will be with you before the end of the year,thank you so much,I love you

Your Wife Gxxxx

Exxx back:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

I am sorry I have not written to you in a while. I got in trouble at work for using the computers for "personal uses" so I have been unable to write you as often. Anyway work is going well and my Spanish is getting very good. The pain is really much better now as well; although it will still be a while until I am back to 100 percent. Maple said she will have her passport within the next two weeks. I believe she will try to fly over to you shortly after that. Trust me Gxxxx I am trying my best and I think Maple is doing the same. I still think about holding you in my arms every day.

Your husband,

Exxx

Switching gears here, now I send a message as Maple:
Quote:

Hello Grace,

Exxx told me to try and hurry and stuff. I went down to pass port place to see who i needed to suck off to get it soon but they said i woud just have to wait about two weeks nothing I could do. Ill look for a flite over to senegal in about two weeks then. I have what some questions about senegal. What shood i bring to wear? What is the weather like? What all shood i bring? do the people speek good english? Just tell me what I need to know. Hope to here from you soon.

Maple

Lad responds to Maple, is given another e-mail to contact:
Quote:

Good Morning sister Maple

How are you today,hope you are fine,I received mail from Exxx this morning and i am happy,he also let me know that you are coming next tow weeks,i am happy and i will be ready to wait for you here in Dakar,I heard what you said,here is a little bit cold now,so you have to take some of your cold wears so that you will be free to move around with me when u come,another important things is that you will let me know when you will come OK,your airline and the day you will arrive here,let me know your flight schedule and your hotel,Reverend said that they will help Us to get a good hotel here when you come with good security,try to write a letter to the camp authority and inform them about your coming so that they will allow me to go and and welcome you when you arrive here,I want you to inform the Reverend father who is in charge of the camp OK,so that he will allow me to go out with you,the Reverend fathers name is Rev.fr Jxxx Mxxxx,Email address- ([email protected] ) He is the person incharge of this refugess camp,thank you so much,i am praying for you nad your family,i believe soon i will be with you all by the grace of God,thank you so much,hope to hear from u soonest,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

Then Exxx gets 2 e-mails back, one with encouraging words and the other a poem from the lad, albeit an unoriginal one. I still like to think I have broadened their horizons.
Quote:

Good Morning sweetheart

How< are you over there in Mexico,how was your night,hope you are OK,i miss you as i am dreaming about you day and night,Honey i am sorry for what happened to you, am praying for you you will not enter into problem again,all you should beer in mind is that when a good thing want to come to your life,temptation will arise,but we are the over comers,e have to pray all the time OK,i received a letter from Sister Maple and she said that her passport will be ready in the next 2 weeks,i thank God that we are moving fast and soon we will be together,all you will do is to let me know when maple will be here so that the camp authority will know about her coming,i really want to see her,please try to write back to me and let me know when she will be in Senegal here,i am preparing to wait for her,i am praying her trip to Dakar will be successful,i really want to be with you before the Christmas so that me and you will stay together and celebrate Christmas in Mexico,thank you so much,hope to hear from u soonest,I love you

Your Wife Gxxxx

As I wake by your side,
My feelings for you I can not hide,
I touch your face in the morning light,
Being with you just feels so right

You make me feel like I'm a queen,
Like being inside an awesome dream,
Although this is real, that I know,
As the love that surrounds us continues to grow

I think of what the future holds...
Marriage, children, us growing old,
And as I lay, with you dear,
I'm just so glad you're mine, you're here.

This is to say i love you
Yours Gxxxx

I have just been stalling here until Maple gets the passport. Trying to figure out the next part of Exxx's adventure in Mexico, it has been rather uneventful for him lately. I also need to find flight information for Maple. Current plan is to find a flight with a layover and have her be detained there due to suspicions about all the cash she is carrying. Then she will be linked back to Greg, who is in prison, and the money will be confiscated. This will be the reason she never makes it to Senegal. What do you guys think? Also should I go with a hotel the "reverend" suggests or claim I have made a reservation at one of my own choosing? Thanks

Last edited by Team_Venture on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. School has been busy and I think the site was down for a while.

Exxx sends a romantic poem back:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

Your kind words inspire me, Gxxxx. Your poetry has once again made my day. That is great you are keeping in touch with Maple; I am praying every day that her journey will be successful. I will still try to have her do her best to hurry. Anyway, I felt compelled to write you another poem:

You are so fine
You are mine
We will be together in time
We will get out of this grime

Your busom is vast
I am full mast
Soon we will have a blast
Evil-doers will be aghast

This is to say I love you

Your husband,

Exxx

Lad replies, likes my poem. I wonder if they caught the boner reference.
Quote:

Hello Honey.

How are you doing today,how is your family and work over there in Mexico,hope you are fine,I am happy to read your poem,i am crazy here about you,thank u so much,i love you Honey ,thank you so much,i believe before the month end i will join you over there,you are my only joy and happiness,i want to know when sister maple will come here,the date and the time of her arrival,please tell me so that i will Reverend John OK,she will not come here with out the notice of the camp authority,please try to write to me and let me know the date OK,thank you my love,thank you so much,I love you with all my heart,i miss you,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

Exxx responds, tells her about another dream sequence he had:
Quote:

My beloved Wife,

I am always so happy to read your mail. You truly bring me light in a dark world. Believe me, I am crazy about you as well. I had another great dream about you recently. I was on a beach in Mexico and the men who robbed me were surrounding me, threatening me. Right when they were about to attack me though, you emerged from the ocean flying on a great big pterodactyl and wielding a giant two-handed claymore. You dismounted and proceeded to split all of the bad men in twine. Then we were disrobed each other under the sun and one of the ladies I work with at the hotel brought us burritos. We slathered them all over our bodies and then licked each other’s hot, writhing bodies clean and engaged in passionate love-making. When it was all over our hearts and bellies were full. It was a strange dream, but I believe it means with you at my side I will never be in trouble. Anyway, Maple said she e-mailed the reverend. She should have her passport very soon and hopefully plans for a flight. She is currently trying to work out her schedule I think.

Your love,

Exxx

Meanwhile, Maple e-mails the reverend:
Quote:

Hello John,

This Maple I am Gxxxxs friend. I don’t know what she has told you so far but I am coming Senegal with money to help her. I understand you are the preecher man in charge of the camp. She told me what to letter you and let you know I am coming. Tell me what I need to know. I am waiting on my passport which shood be here soon. I will let you guys know when my flight and stuff is. I look forward to here from you soon.

Lets lad know she has done so:
Quote:

Hello Gxxxx,

I am just letting you know I lettered John. I will tell you whn my flite is once I find out. Hope my passport gets here soon Have a nice day.

Lad's reply. They seem to think Maple is Exxx's sister now:
Quote:

Hello Honey.

How are you doing today,how is your family and work over there ,Sister maple i greet you well,thank you so much,i appreciate all your good effort to help me,I pray to God to bless you,guide and protect you,I really appreciate ,thank you so much,i thank God that you sent letter to Reverend John,if you hear from Reverend,please try to let me know OK,i will not wait to see you in person,i really want to be with you and your brother Exxx,please tell me the date that you will arrive here,tell me so that i will know how to prepare my self and get ready to welcome you,please write back to me OK,if you get your passport and get ready to come,please try to let me know immediately OK,kisses

Yours Gxxxx

This monday, Maple will get her passport and send lad flight info and we will go from there.
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally I send flight details, but something strange has happened that I have questions/am looking for advice on.

Here is Maple to lad, there was also a screen shot of flight info attached in this one, it arrives on the 22nd at 2:00 a.m.

Quote:

Hello Grace,

I finally got my passport yesterday. I also found a flite. I atached the details for you and reverend. Please tell the rverend for me he never responded to my last letter. I am looking forward to finally meeting you. i am bringing presents from me and exxx for you.

Exxx hasn't heard from lad in six days, which is strange, the most they have gone before has been three of four. So I send them this:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

Is everything all right? It has been a while since I have heard from you. I hope you are not upset about my last e-mail, I know it was strange but I though you might at least find it kind of funny. It was just one of those crazy dreams. Anyway Maple finally got her passport and found a flight, which I believe she e-mailed you about. She is bringing you a present from me, I hope you like it. We will finally be together soon! I almost can't believe it!

Soon my love,

Exxx

Now is the strange part. Exxx receives a reply about the flight w/ instructions and such but it is from a different, but similar, e-mail address. I am also 99% sure this is a different person because they actually use punctuation correctly and put spaces between paragraphs, two things the previous "Gxxxx" never did. Their sentence structure and english in general are better as well. They seem to think Exxx is flying over not Maple though. In short, I do not really know what to make of this. Any ideas what probably happened? I was thinking maybe it just got passed up to a more experienced scammer in their organization but I don't know why they would actually change e-mails.
Quote:

Dearest,

Thanks for your mail,

Darling, I wanted to send you this letter to let you know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful man and I wanted to say thank you for changing my life.

Before you came along, I felt empty inside. You filled an empty void in my heart and I can never thank you enough for loving me unconditionally.

Darling, today I contacted Security Vault / Clydesdale Bank PLC.Plc London, over the phone,regarding your visit to Senegal that will enable you to withdraw my Inheritance consignment out from Security Dakar, as my beneficiary next of kin. Whom I instructed to claim my inheritance on my behalf.

However, after much conversation with the Security Vault / Clydesdale Bank PLC., I Instructed them to transport my Inheritance consignment to Dakar Senegal, since you will be here soon, the Security Vault General manager Director said we should pay 12,600 euro to Security Vault pending your arrival to Dakar Senegal, and 3,600 for refugee clearance fee, that will enable me to get out from refugee camp.

Immediately you arrived, I and you will go directly to LAWYER OFFICE AND SECURITY VAULT to pay for the documents that will enable us to get my inheritance out from Security.

Barrister promised to assist us in opening two banks account in your name, where my Inheritance will be lodge before transferring It into your bank in your country.

Barrister ALSO, promised to get a nice hotel for you and me. He will send his staff to the airport to wait for you, which I will be there too. when you come outside look left and right carefully you will us holding your name. On a white pepper...

Thanks I Love you

Miss Oromo.

I am curious how they are going to put a name on a "white pepper..." lol. I guess I am going to reply and tell them that is good but that they need to e-mail Maple and see what they say. Should I address that they changed their e-mail or should I just roll with it? Also should I send them a picture of what Maple will look like? I would hate for them to mistake someone random as Maple at the airport. I am also looking for ideas about reasons Maple gets stuck at her midway stop in Portugal as well. Sorry about all the questions, I just feel like I'm winging this right now.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just feel like I'm winging this right now.

And your point is? Very Happy Winging is what 90% of us do - it's what makes up the fun! You seem to be doing just fine Team_Venture. But if it were my bait I would probably mention the change in email just to see them wriggle a bit. I wouldn't correct them if I thought it was educating but if you were an actual victim you would probably question it so act as they would is my advice.

As for getting stopped in Portugal - I have one word. Customs. Full body cavity search followed by deportation back to country of origin followed by grovelling apology from the airline for confusing you with someone of a similar name.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
matthew cvetic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just read almost the entire thread and I had to thank you for the finest entertainment I've had in years. I've got a couple of "lads" I've been corresponding with for about a week and they are ready, at their own
initiative, to fly over here to meet me and profess their love despite knowing that I am married. I've been playing them very seriously but I have got
some excellent ideas from this thread. Thanks again.
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Matthew, I am glad you found this so entertaining. It has provided me with lots of entertainment as well.

Thanks for the advice Phil, I did decide to bring up the e-mail address change but unfortunately they didn't even address it. I also tried to hint I noticed their writing was different. Here are the past few e-mails, nothing too exciting. I might have run into a dilemma though, any advice is welcome.

Exxx to lad:
Quote:

Dear Gxxxx,

It is so good to hear from you again. I was very excited to receive your last letter, I love you very much too. Your English has gotten so much better since we first started e-mailing. This plan sounds good but you should send these instructions to Aunt Maple though if you haven't already, she is the one coming to meet you in Dakar; I am still stuck here in Mexico. We will still be together soon though, once the money is transferred. Give the barrister my thanks, it sounds like he is making sure we are taken care of. I also noticed that you are using a different e-mail. What happened to the old one? Again, I hope everything is alright.

Love

Exxx

I also send one to them as Maple the next day, also worried about new e-mail address:
Quote:

Hello Grace,

I am sending you this agian just in case. Earl told me you are using anew email address and I wanted to make sure you got these. Atached is my flite details. I will see you in just a few days. Earl told me the plan you told him but let me know if there is anything else I shood know. Hope to here from you soon.

Finally, they reply today. They do seem to take the weekends off lol. From punctuation and writing style it appears to be the original scammer again. I feel we have built quite a relationship.

Lad to Exxx:
Quote:

Hello Honey

How are u doing today,hope you are doing fine in Mexico,i am here waiting for Sister Maple to arrive here in Dakar,Honey i am missing you,i want to give you the Reverend fathers number again so that you will send it to Sister maple OK,If she come down here she call the Reverend John Mxxxx to come and welcome her from the airport,i will come with Reverend to see her in the airport,i am happy,in fact i am more than happy ,I believe soon i will be with you in America or Mexico,here is the Reverend fathers number (+2xxxxxxxxxxx),If she arrive her,she call Reverend John OK,i will come to the airport with the Reverend,thank you so much my love,i love you

Your Wife Grace

Lad to Maple:
Quote:

Hello Sister

I am happy to read your mail,i wish you good and merry xmas,thank you so much for all your good effort ,i really appreciate,i received your air ticket ,thank you so much,i wantto send you the Reverend phone number agian so that immediately you arrive here in Dakar,you call Reverend John to come to the airport and pick you,i will come to the air port with Reverend and welcome you,thank you so much,i wish you save journey when you are coming,God will guide and protect you,I wrote to Exxx some seconds ago,so i am still waiting for his reply,please try all your best OK,i appreciate,kisses

Yours Grace

I'm not sure what to do about the phone call thing. They sound like they are not going to go to the airport until they get a phone call on arrival. However, Maple is never actually getting to Senegal. Obviously we want them to show up at 2:00 am and wait for no one. So looking for advice on what to do about that. Hopefully, I come up with something soon. Maple's flight leaves this Tuesday and arrives Thursday at 2:00 a.m.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you email them from your stopover and explain how you are an idiot for leaving your phone still plugged in and charging at home/at the hotel/in the VIP lounge?

Good luck with the early morning rendevous!

Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I appreciate it. I thought about doing something like that with the phone or her not having one but then I figured they would say to use a payphone. A friend and I came up with this story that I think circumvents the issue entirely but might be a little far-fetched. That hasn't been an issue so far though. Anyway we will see. Not much in this post, just showing what I decided to do.

Maple hasn't quite escaped her past yet.
Exxx to grace:
Quote:

Dear Grace,

I am so glad we are finally about to make this happen. I am more than ready to be together. Each day without you gets harder and harder, and so do I when I think about you. Maple will meet you in Dakar soon. However, I am not sure if she will know to call you when she gets there. While Maple was at church on Sunday her place was broken into. Fortunately, they did not get any of her money but they did take her laptop, phone, T.V., and her extensive vintage troll doll collection, which was apparently very valuable. She thinks it was some of Greg’s old crime buddies who found out she was using his money while he was in the slammer; I guess they had threatened her just a few days ago. It is probably good she is leaving Georgia soon, who knows what those men are capable of. Anyway, she told me all this Sunday night when I talked to her and outlined the plan you had sent me in the e-mail before the latest one. The plan I told her was that you would be waiting for her with the others and would have her name on paper so she would know it was you. She thought this was a good enough plan. I didn’t know you wanted her to call you so I didn’t tell her that or have the reverend’s number to give her. She probably hasn’t checked her e-mail since Sunday either since she does not have her laptop. As far as I know, she is expecting someone to be waiting for her at the airport when her flight arrives. I hope this is not a big deal and is probably for the best. Maple has never even been out of Georgia and is very nervous. She will be glad to see a friendly face when she arrives. I love you so much, once Maple gets there with the money this nightmare of you in the refugee camp apart from me will finally be over.

Your husband,

Exxx
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I have not updated this for a while. I lost them at the airport bit and was waiting to post until I either called this done or heard from them. Anyways, I think I got them back on the hook, at least for a bit.

I never heard back from lad after next e-mail. I figure at this point I have probably lost them without a phone call. So I send them another:

Exxx to lad:
Quote:

Dear Grace,

I forgot to tell you in my last mail: please let me know when you are with Maple after you and the reverend pick her up soon. I haven't heard from either of you in days so I am very worried. I love you and I hope God will take care of the rest.

Love,

Exxx

I don't hear from them day after flight arrival so I send one as Maple, understandably very angry.

Maple to lad:
Quote:

Why werent you at the airport? I am so angry because you pissed me off. I was scared and all alone when I arrived from my flite and I waited a long time no one was there. I did not know to call you because some basterds stole my labtop. I what told some man that you were suposed to pick me up and he said you were probably a scammer and trying to trick me! Just wait till Exxx hears about this you fucking snake in the grass if this is true. I am waiting in my hotel right now and dont know what to do but I dont know if I can trust you anymore.

This ended up effectively killing Maple off in the bait. I will miss her.

Then I send one as Exxx to lad:
Quote:

Dear Grace,

I really hope everything is alright. I am worried sick because I haven't heard from you and I don't know what to think anymore. Maple is very upset and says she won't help us anymore; she thinks you are a scammer but I know that is not true. I have fallen in love with you Grace and it is breaking my heart to not hear from you. I am not talking to Maple anymore because of the awful things she said about me. While I had hoped Maple could help us, we can still do this on our own. I have been saving up and I confided in my friend Marta at work and she has agreed to help us pay the fees if she gets part of my cut. I should have the money ready by next week after Christmas. I have lost the lawyer's contact info though please send me his e-mail again so I can figure out how to pay him. I love you so much Grace, I hope you have not left me. I know you are upset but we can work this out.

Your husband,

Exxx

Finally, Exxx hears back from lad.
Quote:

Darling,
Happy christmase, i could not figure out what is going on any more, after i have gone through the message you sent to me yesterday i pleaded the Reverend to take me to the Berister office to get his information on how you can make the payment.
Therefore, here is the lawyer information on how you can make the payment, and dont forget to update me as soon as you send the money to him, also forward the information to me so that i can show it to the Reverend in other for him to follow up the preperation of the document. Try as much as you can to call me with his telephone number that i gave to you here is the number again(+2XXXXXXXXXXX)it will look so great speaking with you on the telephone and also hearing your voice can make me feel little fine, if it is possible, i will like you to send me a picture of yours so that i can have you in my hams as my dearest beloved one.
Grace

Name: ============ Mike Oxxxxx.
Address: ======== 14 Cxxxx xxxx xxxx Avenue
City: ============ Dakar
Tel: ============ +221 XXX XXX XXX

Name: ============ Mike Oxxxxx.
Address: ======== 14 Cxxxx xxxx xxxx Avenue
City: ============ Dakar
Tel: ============ +221 XXX XXX XXX
Total fees is (€1,550.00 Only)

Send to me the following information's after you make the payment through Via e-mail as stated below to help facilitate the confirmation of the receipt.

1. Sender's Full Name :--------------------------------------
2. Sender's Address:------------------------------------------
3. 10 Digit Control MTCN Code For money Transfer:--------------------------------
4. Write question and the answer: ---------------------------------------.

Lad wants a phone call and a picture, I send them one of these. I use a picture of 1993 Grammy Award winner Dwight Yoakam and send this message.

Quote:

Dearest Grace,

Happy Christmas to you as well! It warms my heart to finally hear from you again; I was so worried I lost you. I know we have had some setbacks recently, but here in the next couple of days I will go to the western union to make the payment. Marta is bringing me her money tomorrow. Between the money she will bring and the funds I have saved from work, I will have enough to make the payment. I am glad Marta agreed to help us, even if I had to do some "things" for her first. I also attached a picture for you to have. I thought I had sent you one already but here is another one anyway. It is amazing we have fallen so deeply in love without ever even meeting. This just confirms to me that God meant for us to be together. After I make this payment soon, we will finally meet. It breaks my heart you are still suffering alone in the refugee camp.

XOXOXO

Exxx

I don't hear from them in about a day and a half, I send this anyway. I decide to try the MTCN v4ult and see what happens. They receive an e-mail from the v4ult with instructions and such and I send them this:

Quote:

Dear Grace,

I finally did it! I took Marta and I's money to the Western Union today to make the payment to Mr. Oxxxxx. Everything seemed to go well during the visit. Due to the nature of this transaction and the area it is occurring in they need you to go to MTCN V4ult to retrieve the MTCN number. I'm not really sure how it works but they told me they would send you an e-mail explaining the process. You may need to forward it to Barrister Mike; I wasn't sure what his e-mail address is. Let me know when you get their e-mail and receive the payment. We are so close Grace, I can't wait to hold you in my arms and hear your laugh.

Your husband,

Exxx

Hopefully, they buy all this and I can keep this going. I'm pretty sure I barely have them at this point though. On the plus side, this has been going for 3.5 months now, which is much longer than I would have ever guessed it would. I am thinking about maybe looking into getting a pre-paid phone for future baits to make things more believable.
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just adding some closure here. I haven't heard from them in a little over a week so I'm pretty sure I've lost them. Maybe they knew who Dwight Yoakam was or had messed with MTCN V4ult before. Probably they realized the story was too ridiculous. It was a good run though and I learned a lot.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Team! That's the attitude. Did you waste some of their time? Yes. Did you learn some useful stuff for your next bait? Yes. Did you get a hilarious quote for your signature line? Yes.

Quote:
i will like you to send me a picture of yours so that i can have you in my hams

Scammers 0 Team Venture 1

Keep up the good work!

Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I appreciate it Phil. I actually had just skimmed over that line at first. It is bad enough they wanted to steal my money, but on top of that, to want to eat me. It is unbelievable.
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was brilliant. Was it your first attempt ?
Team_Venture
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks welshcake. And yes it was my first attempt
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic