SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turd 2: Hector's Grand Tour: GOLDEN PITH AWARD pg 10

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since when does Hector write things like "They are awesome!"? Confused

Moishe wrote:
Uncle,
They have been writing and i have been talking to them.They are awesome! all of them, I love them all.
Do i get my own intertation of the three scriptures you mention, do i send my own interpretation to you or send to them directly?
Uncle, i expect you know despite the pursuit is still on and hot i still manage to write to the ou of hiding place. Cant proceed to locaiton until some cash aid comes in.
Just to re affirm my dedication, love to all in the temple Heloo brooklyn!!!!!!!!!
Whatever you can do to get some finance in will help, they all want to see me soon , i also want to see them go out on excursion with them, talk with them eat with then answer their questions,tell them tales. I think the greatest fun to be with the kids
Greetings

Epstein wrote:
Sonny,

So much love to that dingy little classroom you're bringing, truly it's a mitzvah. Anyway so what kind of question is that, do you get your own interpretation, we're Jews of course you get to do your own interpreting, what's the Talmud after all, such a yutz I tell you. I'm thinking the kids, they love you too so this time don't leave them hanging. Now I have to go, Walid is carving dreidels out of elephant tusks and with his Hebrew he's needing help. Mazel tov, my life it's joyful again, almost except for the pain.

Uncle

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector is so nice to the kids (I think?). They brighten his day. Maybe needs some darkness. Mwahahaha. In the meantime his recent conversations:

Sally:
Quote:
Hello from Brooklyn!!!!!! Its Sally again! How is Moishe today? thanx for riting back to sooon! allot of the kids happi that u can rite us all the time. we luv you moishe. well almost all of us. some kidz are just wierd!!! some seid that they talk to u an u say someting bout a neenja. what is a neenja? is that a type of food? Pleeze rite me bakc soon!!!!
-Sally

Hector:
Quote:
Hey Sally,
Hello brooklyn!!!
You are such a good person Sally, I love you and all the kids as well,
all of you i think of everyday!
Yes i did say something about titans and ninjas, it is comic book from
me coming up pretty soon! you are will read it. also the SUPER-SPY BIG
M book is coming out too soon.
however, in the meantine tell all kids to read thier books and prepare
for exams.
Ask other kills to write to me, i love to tak to them
Thanks sally
moishe

I wanted a Hector definition of Ninja! Grrr Evil or Very Mad

Sally:
Quote:
Hello brooklyn!!! Hey moishe Sally here agaen. say we are studyin passagas for sckool. do you no yiddish? can u help me with some of my studi stuffs? I am havin a bad time with the classas. oh you nevar did tell me what a ninja is. is it a car? is it a snack? I dunno and I dont want othar kids to make fun of me for not knoing. thanks moishe. oh and i want to reed ur book! When it comes out?
from Sally!!!

-----

Francis wrote to the Intrepid traveller:
Quote:
So you were on a mission? You could have told us that. I am still sad. It is nice you are writing again. What mission were you on? I am really curious. Are you like a spy or a mercenary? Do you sleep with guys in the bushes or forests? Have you ever shot a man before? my dad did that in Veeitnam. He dont like talking about it.
from Francis of Brooklyn

Hector has an interesting interpretation of events:
Quote:
Hello Francis,
How are you doing? thanks for writing, i so much appreciate that

Yes,i was on a mission, it is secret mission, details are not allowed
to be shared for security reason.
It is discovering mission more or less like a spy, i was in bushes,
forest,cities, towns and several countries
Go without food for days, same clothing on,no hair cut, no clean water
to bath, no helper.
lot of enemies of isreal was chasing me. but you know what francis, i
overcome them all, lot of detals i cant tell you on internet, maybe
when i come for visit over there ,we will see eye to eye and talk
together.
How are you doing at school? your parents are they doing fine too.Send
my greetings to them, I missed you all.
Do not hesitate to ask me any question that you may want an answer
for, i will be there to talk to you.
moishe

and more to come...

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hector is now giving a timeline for his book. Is it a children's book, a comic, or a novel? Who knows!

Andy:
Quote:
hello brooklyn!!!!!! Hiya moishe! andy again. Nevar hurd of Titans and Ninjas. sownds awesome! glad you like comics too. your awesome moishe. cant wait till you get hear. we can show u arond Brooklyn! gifts sond cool! BIG M is your book?? tell me about Super-Spy BIG M! Wen is that comin out? from Your friend, Andy!

ps: oh I dont know what Issac likes. He is odd. he now talks to himself and rocks back and forth. we ask him to write to you, but he doesnt talk back. meybe something wrong with him? I dunno. Oh and when are u getting to Brooklyn?

Hec's dellusions of grandeur:
Quote:
Hello Brooklyn!!!!!!

Dearest andy,
You are so good guy, i am so glad to read your message. Thanks so much.
Oh you never hard of titans and ninjas,just stay calm it is
mindblowing comic books.you will love it,you will laugh and laugh and
laugh again. It is really very interesting.
yes, i be so glad to drive around with you and others kid around brookyln.
Yes the super-spy BIG M is my book, it will be out in two weeks from
now, it contains lot of episodes. Just stay calm you will read it
soon! coming out soon!
Please tell issac o write to me, i worte him three times now, he has
not replied, tell me i will so happy to hear from him, tell him i want
to tell him something, tell him i love him so much, and he is my good
friend,

Two weeks, eh? I'll hold you to that buddy. Now for the...odd side?

Unnamed kid:
Quote:
dont care what the little kids say I hate you Moushe Moskowitz for abanndoning us.These are the lyrics I picked for you
In the night I hear 'em talk
The coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road she lost her soul
To a guy so heartless
How could you be so heartless
How could you be so heartless

I had to change some of Kanye's lyrics because im a girl ok

Quote:
Hector Wrote: Hello,
Is that Sally?
You forgot to write your name. Please indicate your name in your next message.
Do not judge anyone without first ask why?
How can i abandoned my poeple?not possible.
I was away on a special mission you cant understand. but now i am back
and we be with on you here till we will meet face to face
Remember it isery insultive to get mad one another, we are one family,
one love, one faith
Thanks
Moishe

Umm yeah sure, Hector. Will do.
Quote:
I am not Sally. You don't even remember me!
For my heart of stone grows blacker and blacker. It will be the void.
The Raven seeks the night, as the Dayseeker reaches for the Sun.
I once got angry at my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
I then got angry at my foe. I told my wrath. My wrath did grow.
from the pit of despair.

Lazy basterd replied with:
Quote:
Great! thanks
Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's even writing back to the kids in Hebrew:

Translations:
Anonymous Temple kid wrote:
Hello friend! I missed you. Breathe? See you soon right, then left / right
Welcome
How are you

My name is Happy Christmas

Moishe wrote:
Hello Brookyln, my good friend, how are you today?
I'm so glad you wrote me. What is your name? You can write in English?

However I'm assuming he still doesn't know what his tattoo says. Let's keep it that way.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moishe, permanently scarred with Hebrew for "small boi thief" is writing in Hebrew. Nice!

Walid wrote:
oky id wory yu ther that plac ther wich part yu ther is no safetier so is try hep yu sake of is wory yu ther is wan mek yu come her this plac wich part me is go be her this plac an yu is go be like it ver much sake of is nicd is has nice plac her is has noce times is good is me, uncle, my guy an is has some pther poples is mootsly securty guys is has bout 40 guys now is all jobs men is guys who is work for graywattres securty guys is mercanaiirres is tuf guys is safetier her an is nice too my guy is buy lotta lan an is onws all of this area is soon i is go be mek my haus on my land and is go be buy one next plac inna mozabqie sake of is no far an i cheeeeep ther an is like has to plac in next cuntry sake of iffn is has porblem her this lac wich part is be is go be go ther that pac ther wich part is no has no porblem any atall so is try diverdsifiky inverstmints al bout the placs.
is hered form my guy is has nijnas in lagos an in contnou so b carful bother.
is wate yu her for yu be wirte me back mek me no whaddagwan an soon hopes yu is go be scapr bad manno is get pipis chop offt ok yur frend name walid.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor miserable and surfering Hector wrote:
My broda,
Look, i have suffered for two years for nothing. I am very very angry
I can not continue anymore.

Well, Walid sends some encouragement.
Walid, in encouraging note, wrote:
sry for here that sake of me is wan me yu come her this plac wich part is be wate yu her this plac but iffny yu is no go be contineu is gfo be tel my guy an he is go be deside whot for do an is fele yur pain sake iof me is had bad time to is fele deprress an angry is gone da jial pirsons for 4 years did yu no that me one is gone da jial for 4yares is get arrets in Turky on waepons charge is sentens fr 15 yeers is look at 15 yeers in jial is go be in jial for 15 yeers and is get deprest and is fele bad is like my life is ovre an is fele like is surfer for nothing is loose al my mony is loose my freedoms is loose my hole life is think is no way is go be mek it for 15 yeers so is start [rey and is prey and is prey an thsn is practise try breeth and is meditait an is no give up an is fele ba stil but is no let meysef get to depres sake of iffn is get too deprest is go be go cracy and so is go to my pirsons jial job an is erk an is do my thing an id no give up an is no get to angry sake of is me one jus do do one lee job lonliste be mek bout $7000 on this job i no big job and is gt catched with guns and is neerly get kil right ther an then so is like no get kiled an is go to cuort an is fele bad an is no fele good bout it but is no goo cracy an is like wating to here an me no talk tukrish any at al at that time is lern in jial but is no nubmers and is her he one teld me 15 an me is think 15 minht s is no so bad 15 months is okat is no so bad but then is get translation an is here is 15 YEERS an me one is like sikns into pts of dispare an is like get upset an is like neerly shit mysef an is hed of to kial is cry up an is fele alon an is no hapy a fuck an is get anrgy an is wan fite the sytsem and is wan kill somone an is reddy for fuck anbody who fuck w me an is get in jial an is kill the firts man who is try take me batty is stab he up an then the homersexals is left me lone affter that an is like scared sake if me is no wan get fuck for reeel an is fele like is go be ded ther but is wate an is prey an wate an prey an wate an 4 yeers is go thru bad tims byt us get wate an is fele like time is go be lats forver and an is wate an is prey an is fele like is go be ded an is stuc an is wate an is prey an is wory an is think is go be no mek it no how an wen is start fele bad is neerly give up but is start prey some more an is no give up even tho is wan give up an is fele bad an is fele like is go be die in jial sake of 15 yeers da no joke an is go motsly cracy an is bad but then is like meericle is hapen is them me lee mitsake sake of is has too bllies bname walid an is has lats name is colse to mines an is mek mitsake an is wate yu ther is get free is free worng Walid is like one minit is in jial and then nex minut is walk down strete an is fre sake of them mek mitsake hahaha so is like free an jus did day before is fele like kill up me sef over is fele low so my thing is try tel yu is no wory yu is soon go figger is out is yu is come so faaaar an is too lat for mek yu givvup ok no givvupp anyatall is mek yu mek it bother is yu is gone cross desserts is scapr nijnas an is scape koala an is has intropl lok yu an no fine yu is gon da jial pirsons an is come out next side an is still living an is no yu is no go be dispointed agin ifn yu is mek it here is pormis yu this plac is nice an yu is has mony wate yu her this plac an is has land an is has own tukc wate yu an is has uncle is wate yu and bernie is wate yu is go be treet yu nice an is had yur frend me wate yu olkay bother no givvup is almots mek it is onliste nede get her this plac wich part evertihng is wate yu an me yur frend and bother is wate yu to so no be givvup anyatall rember wen yu ws in jial an is fele like yu go be ther forver well gess wat yu is no ther forver anyatall an no yu is free FREEEE man an is only has to get to extracrtion pont in cape town an is go be get insturctions an is has teem wate yu an is bring yu her yu no wan come be with me no more how come sake of me is onliste be wate yu.
no givvup bother an n get fuck ok sake of is soooooo close to get all yu wan an all yu diserv an is onliste need come one lee bit furthr to get her this plac wich part is wate yu rember is has bother w me an is has unlce is wate yu an is has boy frend in bernie an we all love yu but no all love yu like bernie os go eb love yu but is no wory yu stil my frend an is go be has hapy time wen yu is come her this plac wich part is wate yu her this plac ok.
no wory yu soon go be mek it. is hered nijna is all go Accra now look yu ther an me no think yu da accra so fock they idiot imbisil like them no go be catchny bother so no wory an see yuu son yur frend name walid.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so Hecktard has decided to quit after well over 2 years and Walid lays a monumental guilt trip on him. I love the idea but it really did make my brain ache trying to make sense of Walid's ramblings.

There is no way you're going to get Hecktard to travel to Turkey to break Walid out of prison!!!

How long is he serving, 4yrs or 15yrs? I couldn't fully decipher that bit. I assume he is serving 4yrs although the usual sentence is 15yrs?
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^As far as I can tell, Walid's telling the story of how he once served 4 years of a 15 year sentence in a Turkish prison. Turns out they released him because they thought he was another Walid. I think.

@Moishe: Don't give up now, it's only 4 days to my second sand-timer you bastard. Mad

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TT, what Bo said! Walid is recounting a story of unimaginable (and completely fabricated) woe, of spending 4 years in prison, and getting released by accident. Hector will have his spirits lifted, become excited, raise the money, and go to South Africa. Or that is the plan. I think, instead, he wil whine and cry and act simple. Eventually, he will travel, tho.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Hector :
Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, 16 November 2011, 13:50
Subject: Re: Thanks

Hector,

Word is man I flew out of here for Totty1 is no longer on your case for a week or so, think it was that cad Koko, Koala, whatever, bally nasty sort, wouldn't say a word, just kept sharpening his blades.

If you are going to move out, do so while the jolly old coast is clear.

I will be looking into another money sending idea, don't mess this one up old chap.

F

and back came:
Quote:
Thank you for the updates
I will be looking forward to hearing from you
Please make it quick

and back to him goes :
Quote:
Hector,

Listen old fruit, whilst I appreciate you've got to get a wiggle on and get out of town before the bally roof caves in, have you got time to enter a photo comp?

I know a chap, that knows a chap, he's willing to take one for the team as it were, but, and this is a big but,

can you come up with the goods this time? after that video fiasco I'm a bit dubious of you delivering on time, with the required material. Look, old sport, I can get you the dosh if you can knock up a piddly set of twelve photos, they are all in costume so no one will know its you.

IF you can, I'll send you the infos and we can get to work, you let me down and I'll not be thinking you are anything but a cad of the first order.

F

12 photos, its coming up to Christmas, anyone want to lay a bet as to the subject?
And I'm not taking any bets on what he'll produce, somehow I get the idea he'll screw up again.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL wonderful! Can't wait for Hector to ultimately disappoint as per usual Razz

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see how he pulls off 8 maids a-milking. Laughing Laughing

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keyser Sose wrote:
Simeon,
Epstein will be fine. Walid will not be hurt. They are not primary targets. Epsteins vault will be left, as will Epstein, when the operation is over. We have no reason to make him an enemy. Walid will be sent to Johannesburf the morning of the seizure, and will be spared.
Most of Bernies riches are in vaults on his property. He does not trust banks. What he has in banks will not be of interest to us. We want maximum liquidity. .
With one man on the iside, we will ba able to control the vaults. His security team is managed by Greywater mercenaries. Once you have given me the information, I will have Major D Zarster get them to assist my team. We will overpower the camp, and then we will use the airstrip to land a plane, which will be on standby, to come in and retrieve the contents of the vaults. The whole operation wil take about 4 hours. This is a standard operation, similar to what Bernie did in Liberia.
We will be moving the items to Madagascar, where I have a shell company, with land an our own airstrip. We will then distribute the items, and move to other locations. What country will you want to move to when you have received your share of the take? I ca start to set up a new identity for you, there.
Get back to me with your thoughts.

Keyser Sose

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epstein wrote:
Moishe if you love the kids so much, so how come they got to shul yesterday all ready for they should see messages from their hero (that's you, fathead), and there's nothing? The rebbe said much crying there was, so what's your problem eh? Nu?

Uncle

Moishe wrote:
I just wrote them all. I am back to answer thier auestions

HB, there's your cue Smile

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry twas a busy weekend. Time for me to go nuts! Very Happy

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. I couldn't help myself, I answered one.

Simon, age 9 wrote:
hello mr Moishe, o i thank u so much for helping me. IT's 1 Samuel 18:25-37 what is what i'm having probelms undesttanding, can u help me please with interpeting that, its scary.Simon age 9

Moishe wrote:
simon
I will help you with the 1 Samuel 18:25-37.
What language do you want me to interprete it to?
Moishe

Moishe the idiot then wrote:
Here is my translation from verse 25 to 28

שאול געזאגט, "זאג צו דוד, 'דער מלך וויל קיין אנדערער פּרייַז פֿאַר די קאַלע ווי אַ הונדערט פיליסטינע
פאָרעסקינס, צו נעמען נעקאָמע אויף זיין פיינט.'" שאול ס פּלאַן איז געווען צו האָבן דוד פאַלן דורך די
הענט פון די פיליסטינעס.

ווען דער באדינער אמר דוד די זאכן, ער איז געווען צופרידן צו ווערן דער מלך ס זון, אין-געזעץ. אַזוי פאר

די אַלאַטיד צייַט ילאַפּסט, 27 דוד גענומען זיין מענטשן מיט אים און געגאנגען אויס און געהרגעט צוויי
הונדערט פיליסטינעס און געבראכט צוריק זייער פאָרעסקינס. זיי רעכנט אויס די פול
נומער צו דער מלך
אַזוי אַז דוד זאל ווערן דער מלך ס זון, אין-געזעץ. און שאול האט אים זיין טאָכטער מיטשאַל אין חתונה.

ווען שאול איינגעזען אַז די האר איז געווען מיט דוד און אַז זיין טאָכטער מיטשאַל ליב געהאט דוד,

Simon, age 9 wrote:
hello Mister Moishe, thanks for that but its not translation I need, its understanding of the passage, I Samuel 18:25-38 makes no sense to me, the questin on the test is going to be about how it fits in our faith & i just dont get it, i realy realy realy need your help with it plus what do the big words mean; thanks Simon age:9

"Big words" includes such as "foreskins".

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nice Smile
Time for me to get lots of explainations from Hector.
He owes me some questions that needs to be answered.
After Shabbat and time at the temple, I am sure they have lots to ask Hector! We need to get a book from him afterall. (plus get him to move his mobile butt off to South Africa)

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is officially my 2-year anniversary with Hector! Sarah sent her first Compaints Resolution email on this date in 2009. Oh my god.

How far we've <strike>sunk</strike> come in that time. I'm playing just one of the Temple kids, 9-year old Simon. Moishe tried to answer his Bible studies question.

Moishe wrote:
Hello Simon, my friend,
Good morning
I already helpd you, here before is the understading of the passage.

How does 1 Samuel 18:25-38 fits in our faith.
The passage, we will see that God favor is on David, whoever that has
God favor is him will be successful in all things. Imagine the favor
of the creator of this world on you? Oh will treat upon serpent and
lion and nothing will hurt you, because the favor of the almighty God
is on you.
Saul has been envious of David but god favor David.
From verse 25, we will see that David love Saul daughter, Saul saw
that it was a good chance to have David killed, David ask what I have
to provide to become a king Saul in son-in-law? Saul said okay let
David bring in a hundred philistine foreskin, this mean that David
must kill 100 Israel enemies to be aware the kings daughter as a
wife, but because God was with David, god saw David through in killing
the 100 philistines an brought their foreskin, Saul was surprised that
David survived and brought the philistines.
Saul intention was that David will not b able to kill the 100, that in
the course , David will be killed, but god saved David and his fame
was known in a the city, he grew more powerful and more strong because
god favor is on him,
From my own point of view, I think God favor is all we need to survive
in this cruel world, how can one be successful? How can one live among
enemies if there is no God favor on us. I hereby pray that may the
grace, blessing and favor of God be with of us in Brooklyn and members
overseas.

Greetings simon
i hope this answer your question
moishe

Simon wrote:
Hello Mister Moishe. Guess what$ I am learning the puntucation keys in my goyim school' it;s awesome?!!?
So alreddy i got you*re ineterpation of the Samuel reading from the Tanakh but its some of
the words? that I don*t understood|? Can you oh please tell me ~ whats these words
mean from the Samuel, they are too big =
philistine isn*t that somebody from islands near china?@
foreskin i*ve never seen one of these what*s that
serpent i know it*s a aminal: is it maybe like a frog &?
intention my bubbe says i must have intention deaf sit dis'order but what*s that got to do with bible?
hello brroklyn!!11!!
Love`Simon
age 9

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOO!!! Congrats Bo!! A 2 x Sandtimer for you on Hectard. He's a keeper.

As you probably saw he wrote all the kids back. He is a lazy basterd Sad Doesn't like answering all their questions. Oh well, I'll post them up later when I am not getting ready to go to work :\

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks HB. Yes he's making all kinds of promises he doesn't intend to keep! But dude you got a recipe from a lad. That may be a first.

On Dec 7, 2009 SlapHappy wrote:
This will be my favorite read for the next month, watching you two play with H3ct0r.

Are you still with us, SH? Smile

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He is extremely behind from what I heard. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is behind Mad Oh well from the kids and Hector. Their lovely interactions. Also lets the voices in my head have their way. Mwahahaha...errr right...

Sally:
Quote:
Um am havin trubbels with Judges 3:19-24. it is kinda hard to understand. i undarstand the words but dont no the meanings. meybe youu can undarstand it? OH you never answared me whawt a ninja is? I am really curious!!!

Hector:
Quote:
Hello Sally my dear friend,

Here is he understanding of the passage below;

How does Judges 3:19-24 fits in our faith.

From the passage, we were told that there was a certain time when the
Israelites did evil in the sight of God, to do evil to commit sins, by
serving IDORS, God is a jealous God, he hated when one serve him and
still serve IDORs, God is the only one that can deliver not IDORs,
Idols cannot speak, cannot perform miracles, cannot deliver from evil,
cannot even forgive sins. God does not like us to commit sin and when
we do, he is annoyed with with us, because he was u to live a
righteous life,
One thing about God is that if we sin against him, we must quickly go
on our knees to ask for forgiveness immediately, If we refused to ask
him for forgiveness and we continue in our sin, he will give us to our
enemies. Giving us to our enemies simply means our enemies will
overcome us in always since we have sinned against our God.
Now in the case of Israelites as at that, god gave Israelites in the
hand of a cruel king called Eglon king of Moab.
Then the Israelite prayed, soberly to God to forgive them and rise up
for the prophet that will lead them aright, just the way God want us
to live. So God send a deliverer to Israel He sent a messenger called
EHUD.
So Ehud was sent by God to help Israelites, Ehud went to the king to
deliver a messages to him.
The mission is to kill the king because it was the king that made the
people to serve IDORs, so the king has to be killed in order for God
to revive all Israel out of their bondage.
The king has done a big bad thing in the sight o the lord.
So Ehud went into the king and told him he has a message from Go as
the king rose up, EHUD plunged the two sharp edged swords into the
kings back and EHUD close the doors, when he is gone the king servant
came and they found the doors closed, they taught perhaps the king was
taken some rest, but not knowing the king has been killed by Ehud
messengers from God sent to deliver Israel form all the evils they
committed by serving idols.
From my own point of view, god want us to serve him and only him alone
and we must ask for his forgiveness everyday and ask his holy spirit,
the righteousness of god to guide and lead us in our day to day life

Lets i forget, ninja are japanense worriors

Greetings
Moishe

Little Esther:
Quote:
Hi moishe. my borther wrote you and you no write bak. it makes us sad. we love heer your stories. tell us a good story? last time we send email you sey you will have book in a weeek. it has been like 2 weeks. we waited moishe we was hopin that it is done. when will it be done? OK i go study now. almost supper time. what are you having for supper moishe?

Hector:
Quote:
Hello!
please do not be made at me. you know i have things to do, if you send
me a email and i do not reply, wait i will reply.
I am working on the books,just bear with me.
moishe

Charles now:
Quote:
Mefager Moishe! Hello Brooklyn!!!
Charles again. Haven't sent anything since your reply. Thanks! You were saying there in Africa you have donuts called Akara. Never herd of those! I would like to know how to make those. Do you have a recipe? Do you think they would be tasty with a bit of tahini? I think you can put tahini on almost anything and make it taste better! Well maybe not chocolate or candy. So when you coming to New York? We here at Brooklyn can't wait for you to come. I did like the photos. Have anymore good photos? How about a recent one of yourself? Oh one thing, if Issac writes you he is a little odd. he didn't like it when you didn't anser his email rigjht away and he did a lot of strange things. so yeah the recipe fo Akara and photos of yourself would be awesome!

The golden response!!!! A recipe for Akara!!! Sounds like a spicy falafel Very Happy
Quote:
Hello!!!!

Yes the donut called Akara is strictly African donout, you cant get it anywhere
The recep is : Beans, you have the beans soaked in water to soften, so
as ot enable the shell of the beans to be removed, after th beans will
be grounded by a grounding machine,then you add ,salt, pepper,
seasoning flaours, then you put a vegetable or a red palm oil on the
frying pan, once the oil is hot, then you cut the grounded beans on
the hot oil, to fry it,you tune it up and down to ensure that it is
well fry, then you take it out of the oil, it is ready to eat.
You
can eat it with dbread, use it to drink palp, It is delicious, I eat
5today.
The Akara you can eat without Tahini,and you can eat with tahini, it
all depends on individual
Try it out it out if you have the time. I will as well cook some for
you kids when I come over to Brookyln.
How is your studies ? I am glad you like the photos, I will try and
get oyur more
What is the matter with Issak, I did replied him, he msut understand
that I am not always on computer, so he he write and I do not reply
immediately does not mean I hate him, but I Am outside working , but I
surely will reply everyone.
As regards, my photo, Uncle Epstein does not approve that,I will ask him again.
Greetign
Moishe

More to come...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hectord toWalid, wrote:
Walid I cant proceed wthoit funding. i am going to here until weather Epstein or bernie get me some funding.
Greetings to your wife
Walid wrote:
oh well gess yu is go be ther forver sake of thay done did teld me yu no wan get no mony form them sake of oprtinal securty.
good luck bother is hope yu figger a way for get her this plac wich part me is be her. my guy says he is still hold yur mony. yur frend name walid.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, to Bernie, Hecturd wrote:
Updates
Guess why i cant write you on here,Ii have a lot to tell you, On here is not secured.
Perhaps will have o use the one will we used last time to chat

HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now little Issac makes his debut:
Quote:

Hi moishe.
I'm issac. you don't like me as much as the others. i was upsat. i made dolls and pretended they were real people and let them on fire. they took my matches away. they are mean. can't have sisszors too! this happened after you didnt write me back. i was so sad. why did you give othr kids bettar treatment?/ i am going to lok myself in a room agen. funny when rabbi and momy tried to get me out. they sed aftar i bet dad on arm he need stitchas. i dunno wat that is but soudns bad. are u you going to still hate me moishe?
form me Issac Klotz, age 8

Hector and his lazy response! Hrmph!
Quote:
Isaac,
I love you just like other children took. I give all of you same treatment.
I dont hate you issac. do not be so sad again.Promise me you will be serious in your studies
Moishe

Hrmmmm sure. Why so serious, Hector? Issac wants something:
Quote:
I will loves yu more if you convince you can tell tha rabbi that I can has matches again. oh oh oh can you tell them to give my scizors snip snip back? I like cutting stuffs. i promise if you tell the rabbi and even Mr Epstein to gives my matches and scizors back i'll study reeeeeal hard and serius!!!
Peace dude, from Issac age 8

Big Promises from Hector:
Quote:
Isaac,
Greetings
I can talk to Rabii and Uncle epstein on your behalf, but firstly, i
want you to promise me that you will be a good boy and that you will
study real hard and that you will be obidient and that you will be
serious and you will pass your exams, Beleive me isaac, i will you
come out with flying colours in your grades, i promise will send you a
gift, a rare gift
give me your reply
Moishe

-----------------

From now the spurned girl who got a two word response:

Quote:
Thats it? Thats all you have to say?! Whatever. I bet if I write you again you will hate it. but then again everyone hates me.
I shall stroll on the boulevard of broken dreams.only a two word response. pffft. I guess I am not worth your time huh?

from the raven!

Hector oh soothing hearts once more:
Quote:
Calm down my dear friend, i have told you not to get mad at me or
anyone in the class.
Tell me what can i do to make you happy? what can i do to makje you be
my friend?

Oh where to begin...

---------------------

Now back to the studies.
Francis chimes in after his response to her:

Quote:
Hello from Brooklyn!!! Soundz like a tuff time! Wow you have adventure. Biggest adventure I had was running away from a scary hobo in central park once. Which enamy of israel was chasing you? I think he was crazi like Issac! I am doing well in school but we are studying lots of stuff. really hard to understand!
Deuteronomy 21: 18-21 and 1 Samuel 18:25-37 are difficult! Can you help me understand?

And Hector shows his um. Actually I don't think he knows anything about being Jewish:

Quote:
francis my friend,
How are you.
offcourse i have helped you.
Here below is the understanding of the passages.

How does 1 Samuel 18:25-38 fits in our faith.

The passage, we will see that God favor is on David, whoever that has
God favor is him will be successful in all things. Imagine the favor
of the creator of this world on you? Oh will treat upon serpent and
lion and nothing will hurt you, because the favor of the almighty God
is on you.
Saul has been envious of David but god favor David.
From verse 25, we will see that David love Saul daughter, Saul saw
that it was a good chance to have David killed, David ask what I have
to provide to become a king Saul in son-in-law? Saul said okay let
David bring in a hundred philistine foreskin, this mean that David
must kill 100 Israel enemies to be aware the kings daughter as a
wife, but because God was with David, god saw David through in killing
the 100 philistines an brought their foreskin, Saul was surprised that
David survived and brought the philistines.
Saul intention was that David will not b able to kill the 100, that in
the course , David will be killed, but god saved David and his fame
was known in a the city, he grew more powerful and more strong because
god favor is on him,
From my own point of view, I think God favor is all we need to survive
in this cruel world, how can one be successful? How can one live among
enemies if there is no God favor on us. I hereby pray that may the
grace, blessing and favor of God be with of us in Brooklyn and members
overseas.

How does Deuteronomy 21: 18-21 fits in our faith.

From the passage, we will see that in the olden days, God gave Moses
laws to give to Israelites; this laws are the way of life that must be
followed by the Israelites.
One of the laws states that if a son is a stubborn son, disobedient
and will not listen to the instructions of his parents ,then the olden
days laws provide that this son must be punished and brought to the
elders and will be stones to death because of his rebellion,
disobedience
Also, the old laws say that if a man commit a gravious offence/scandal
such man is to be hung on a tree. And once he is hung and died on that
tree, his dead body must be bury same day.
Also, it says that anyone hung on the tree is caused and must be
buried so as not to desecrate the land which god has given to Israel
as inheritance.
From my own point of view, old law are very strict and direct laws, if
you sin, you get your reward immediately, Thanks to Jesus Christ our
lord and savior, who was crucify for all of us. He saved us on the
cross.
If there was no Jesus, I guess by now, all of us will have been
condemn one way or the other from the old testament laws.
Greetings to all. HELLO BROOKLYN
moishe

Jesus? Who is that? Some Goyim? Rolling Eyes I wonder if this will raise more questions with the kids? His interrupretations are um horrible Very Happy

----

And Andy is wondering more about 'BIG M' the Super-hero.
Quote:
Oh oh oh BIG M sounds cool. So wats his origin story? Is it like batman?

Hector lacks imagination and knows how to disappoint:
Quote:
Hello andy my friend,

Thanks for writing, yes the BIG M story has its orgin from me, it is
my story, a true life story. You will enjoy it. It is an adventure
book

It isn't a comic book??? Damn you Hector!!!

Last edited by HarmlessBunny on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic