SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know exactly how this poor lad ended in Abeche, but what I know is that he was baited heavily by Agda (aka Father Olaf , the head of the Church)
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195629

in which the lad produced some nice movies... check these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMgfTXHBjE Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L38biKbDNUQ part 2

Rushforth was disappointed that after all his efforts, no money was sent. He disappeared for six months.

Last week, he was back!!
After Agda's bait, all the lad needed was only two emails.
In the first I told him, come to Chad to get your dollars, .We have a reverends meeting there. The lad spent a week thinking, then he decided to come and grab the $50,000 to build his fake Church in Lagos.

Quote:
Dear Orens,

I have acknowledged  your mail which was well understood.

I want to find out from you when exactly you will be coming over so that I will get myself prepare for the trip.

Please kindly let me know the date you will arrive so that once I come we can meet in person.

Yours Brother.

Rushforth.
+234-8***

Excellent !!
in the second email , I transferred him to Dr Mike (our Company's CEO).

Quote:
Brother Rushforth
I will be in N'Djamena next Monday morning with all the reverends to start the mission. I expect you to be ahead of me. Please , take note of the following:
Name: Rev Bob ***
Email: bo**
His satellite phone number : ****

Rev Bob is the one responsible of your file and all the applicants. Please write down his information and keep it safe. He will receive you and take care of all the expenses provided you give him the needed receipts. He will also give you your grant after the ceremony.
You need to establish contact with him. He's now in Abeche, but will join us in N'Djamena on next Thursday.
Prepare your self well, you need to be ready of any questions about your plans for the Church in Nigeria. I will help you after the initial meeting.

Now, you need to send your schedule to Bob to arrange your accommodation and the necessary sessions.

Again, I will welcome you to the TWAT. and I wish you a happy life by the grace of his Almighty .

Thanks

That's it!!

The lad is suffering now on Chad!!
Mike received him and convinced him of moving to Abeche.

One of the most hilarious moments is when their car got a flat tire in the road between N'Djamena and Aberche.The lad and all the passengers spent a considerable amount of time in the desert Laughing

Calls and details are coming!!

Edit: updated the lad timeline, thanks to Slappy's genuineness!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5R44dN-L0Q

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 10 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The other members of the TWAT Church are poised to help.

I could send him a spare tyre?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if you need the High Inquisitors Office.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inquisitor you say, yes this lad might need some bad news later today, but now I’m taking things in the wrong order.

Firstly i have no idea who made this lad go to Chad.
Sub sent only two letters before the safari.
I only made one call.
And Agda haven't spoken to him for several months.
I can only conclude that the lad is safariing himself.

Well we got him to Abeche but he was late there. He called me from a borrowed phone to say that the car he was travelling in had a flat tire. The thought of him standing in the desert waiting cracked me up. This meant that he was late to Abeche. He came in the night between Tuesday and Wednesday. And I had to work so there was no way for me to have much contact with him on Wednesday and Thursday. So when I rang him on Thursday evening I figured he was a goner just like Tony in Cameroon. Turned out I was wrong. He couldn’t locate the hotel I sent him to and 0rens was silent as well.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/GkbLWeN-/Rushforth_have_arrived_07_30_P.html

But he was still in Abeche struggling. And during this time his oga/brother in Nigeria had begun to call and write. He was worried, and he ought to be.
Quote:
Attn:Rev Bob,

Thanks so much for your mail as I am a brother to Mr.Rushforth writing all the way from Lagos Nigeria.

It's unfortunate that you cannot locate my brother up till now as he has been in Abeche for some days now and you people cannot go and receive him.

You should also know that it was Rev Khalid that invited him for this meeting and the distance where he's coming from is a very far journey. Please for the sake of GOD ALMIGHTY,try the best that you can and locate him and see that you receive him because he's a man of God like you an Evangelist and you people shouldn't allow him to be stranded.

I receive a call from him this morning that he's still in Abeche that he tried his best to locate the guesthouse in Abeche and couldn't find it of which he has exhausted everything that he has for the trip.

Please again,kindly have the spirit of botherhood and get in touch with Rev 0rens and explain things to him. You can call him this morning on this number +235xxxxxxxx as he ask me to forward it to you.

So even after a two day absence he was ready to play. I told him that I was worried about 0rens gone missing and that he should come to me in Adre and I will give him the money. But it seems that has a bit of a money problem. I woke up this morning with to text messages telling me he had no meony and wanted me to send him $50. Hmm see what I can do about that.

I called him ans said he had two choices. Either he could come to me in Adre and I will pay for the fare upon arrival, or we could have Olaf send money to him. But in order for him to get that money Olaf said he would need confirmation of his presence in Abeche. He didn’t speak to Olaf but I told Olaf said so. I like being able to blame everything on Olaf. And so he did. In Abeche airport there are a few white painted stones with paintings and text on them. I wanted a photo of him in front of those. The stones can be found on google maps. And the text on the stones says Camp cne Croci, which I assume is the name of the place.
But he said he had no camera and he was to dumb to find the internet café I know is there he couldn’t prove a thing. So I tried to get him to describe the stones, and he described everything he saw, which frankly wasn’t very helpful for me or Olaf. So I gave him further instructions now there were a few calls being made but none was very good and therefore not worth posting. But I did speak to an airport official that said this was the Abeche airport. Then he sent this message.

Quote:
This is what I saw at the airport. BIENVENUEAU CAMP CNE CROCI. WELCOME TO CAMP CROCT ABECHE.

I seriously doubt that he’d know that if he wasn’t there himself. I sent him a sms and told him I would plead for his behalf so that Olaf would send $1000 for him from the money he have been promised by the T**T church. Now that is where the bad news comes handy. I told the lad that I can’t send money from Adre as there is no WU office there. So the money has to come from Olaf. But my gut feeling say that the money transfer will either be rejected or perhaps chopped. My gut haven’t made up his mind yet.

Anyway, the plan is to get him to Adre and have him spend some time there. If he gets a driver to meet me outside the police station I will pay him there. I see no problem what so ever with that plan, what could possibly go wrong.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This all seems very promising...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rushforth was disappointed that after all his efforts, no money was sent. He disappeared for six months.
Let this be a good lesson to all of us, that you keep your bait alive and never tell them that you are an internet joker. If they still believe that you are real, they may come back to experience more wasted time away from victims, and can experience even greater heights of the pain that they so richly deserve. Smile

If he gets to Adre, he will feel The Blues, alright. That town is full of pickup trucks with .50 caliber machine guns, and is like the Wild West of Chad. I'm sure he will feel fear, but nothing like the devastation that he has caused his many victims. Good luck stredding his ass in Adre, boys.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you people shouldn't allow him to be stranded.
clapping

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THESE CONTENTS ARE WEELL NOWN AND NOTED.

YOU JOKERS ARE SO WICKED TO THISS POOR GUYMEN. wHAT YOU LEAVE THESE POOR GUYMENN STREDDED SO MANY TIMES IS BEYOND ME. MIGHTY GOD WILL ONLY KNOW THE FIRES AND BURNS HE WILL THROW AT YOUR FINGERS AND TOES BEFORE YOU LEARN NOTS TO TOUCH HOT THINGS.

I WILL CALL GOMERZBOYZ ON YOU.

LEABE HIM ALOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOONNE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

aLSO, I HAVE A CONSIGNMENT OF 7 TRILLION US EURO POUNDS FOR TRANSFER TO LUCKYH MUGU. CALL ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hey, Doctor S! Rushforth came back and asked them if it was ok for him to steal $50,000 from the church. He was refreshed, and ready to come and pick it up. What other choice did they have, but to accommodate his wishes?
The church likes happy and satisfied Reverends of their new churches, so they said, "Sure! Come and get it." You need to seriously stop hanging out with those GomerBoozers. Laughing

There will be an update from Dr. Mike in the AM. Rushforth was called, while I listened. The question about whether he has had a bath will be answered! Stay tuned! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The call,yes.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/bLyuO4V8/2356657xxxx_12_25_AM_Saturday_.html

I called him late last night but had no energy to post anything. His situation is... too good. Better than he deserves. But as i told him my self, the church give give him what he deserves. He have housing and baths so he is well of ans perhaps that is why he has stayed for so long, because he is leaching off someone. There was some begging from him and some moderate lad pain, but i think there is more to get from him.

And when i woke up this morning i had gotten two sms. One was the usual pleading for money, apparently he is not understanding what i told him yesterday. But the other one was a joy to read, even though it have the potential of ending the bait.

Quote:
Rev Bob i have been ask this morning to leave where i am staying pls i dont know where to go right now pls pls try to help me becos i do not no where to go becos i do not have any moneywith me here. if it is to go back to my country pls help since no one could come and pick me up

This long text message oozes of desperation and the lads situation is changing for the worse. Twisted Evil Time for him to meet me in Adre it seems.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His brother is so annoying and wants to call him all the time.

He sent this email and CCed it to ALL the Church members:

Quote:
Rev Bob,

I am happy for communicating with you yesterday.

But the problems still remains the same as I spoke my brother Rushforth same yesterday to find out if you have actually receive him.

He told me that you called him and you instructed him to go the Airport in adre or so << it was Abeche idiot .. and that he should describe what the stone represent before you can be able to meet with him.

Listen,I want you to understand that this is not how to treat a visitor who is coming from a far place and given him a condition before you can meet with him sounds so bad to me <<really?
I was expecting you to ask him the colour of clothes he is wearing of which that could have been better instead of you people keeping him stranded all this while. << sorry about that

Please you people should have the fear and the spirit of God as a man of God << of course we are men of God, this is punishment for your stranded greedy brother.. we actually keeping him off real victims, you should thank us Twisted Evil
and kindly go ahead and receive him because it not be that good if anything happens to him.

Do call me today on +234-7*** so as to know the situation of things from your side. << no idiot, no one will call you

Thanks.
Brother to Rushforth writing from Lagos Nigeria.

According the Mike's plan. Orens was rescued. He spoke with the stranded lad from his residence in Geneina , Sudan (one hour from Adre). We told him that the taxi driver will be paid upon arrival, this is guaranteed, he just needs to move his ass quickly Mr. Green

Lad promised to arrive Adre today and call us from the main station to pay the driver. We'll see if he's a good lad and do it or not!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is/was the day the lad would go to Adre. But he have hit a few snags. I haven't spoken to him and he haven't mailed me. But he have send off loads of sms. And i do have to say, they are sounding increasingly more desperate. Very Happy

stredded lad wrote:
Rev Bob i got from this number xxxxxxxxxxx asking me to enter taxi here to come to Adre that you will pay the taxi man and pick me up, but the taxi here did not agree to collect money when i reach there. Pls what will i do now, pls why don't you send ma a list $50 or so that i can pay taxi as he refused to collect money when you receive me. Pls i don't know were to sleep tonight pls help out. Call me on this number i use in sending you this sms.

You now if is official, the lad is stredded, strenended or whatever you want to call it in every sense of the word(s). His good Samaritan have tired of him and thrown him out, and it appears also taken back the phone he was borrowing. The number this text come from is a Nigerian number, in Chad. The fucker is now roaming and to poor to buy a phone. Now he have to go to Adre. But wait there is more.

stredded lad wrote:
Rev Bob, I get a gall this morning to come to Adre that the taxi will be pay here, I have tell the taxi but he did not agree to collect his money when I get there, pls try and send at list $50 so I can pay the taxi man. As he have refused to collect his money there. Pls I am stranded now I don’t know where To sleep tonight pls help me yourself to reach there I promise

Things are indeed looking bleak for our lad. In fact, if his roaming phone runs out of money or juice for the batteries he will go all silent, that is not good. We want to feel his suffering.

stredded lad wrote:
Rev Bob, why not some one come and pick me up at the ABECHE AIRPORT. When the person reach he call me that he is in Abeche airport. I don’t have money to go to Adre taxi man refuse to bring be before collecting his money on arrive. Pls pls someone help me, as a member is here stranded becos of TW*T. PLS HELP YOUR BROTHER I AM AT ABECHE SINCE 5days now pls HELP BROTHER RUSHORTH PLS.

A letter mainly made up of begging and pls’s. This lad is now suffering. These three sms’s was sent yesterday, the day that Sub called him. I was silent, mainly as my co baiter was offline and I had no energy to make the call. Today I woke up to this sms.

stredded lad wrote:
Rev Bob pls help me I am outside since yesterday as I don’t have hv money to go back to Nigeria pls.

I do believe that there is soon time to make a call to the lad. I think that call will feature considerable suffering.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, I love it. I can't wait to know how will the story end.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

stredded lad wrote:
...but the taxi here did not agree to collect money when i reach there.
Now that is an enormous pain in the ****.

Dr Mike wrote:
You now if is official, the lad is stredded, strenended or whatever you want to call it in every sense of the word(s).
I’d say he is ‘stranededWink

Great Baiting!
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would appear that the taxi drivers along the "Trail of Tears" are wising up to these Naija bois who tell big stories but have no cash. Mr. Green

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lagos blues is setting in badly for our lad now. But fist i called his brother in Nigeria to complain that i couldn't reach our lad. And the call got a bit heated towards the end when he committed blasphemy when he addressed me, this might something for the High Inquisitor to deal with.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/PqrBSzSn/brother_11_45_AM_Sunday_06_Nov.html

For those of you that doesn't care to listen to the call as there isn't very much lad pain or that you are tired of my voice or constant coughing, here is the recap.

Lad's brother is very chatty and i am tired of him. As he wasn't giving me any information (lads number) i decided to hang up on him. And when he told me he thought my behavior was unchristian like i told him that he will burn in hell for this and hung up.

After a few tries i got hold of the lad. He still uses the same borrowed number but he is denied access to the owners house. So i have to text him beforehand and say that i will call him. Inconvenient but on the other hand i can use that to make him go running to his sponsor. But i am sure that poor Chadian man doesn't deserve that. This call was rather long and as skype internet and callgraph all decided to fuck me over today the call is divided into two files. And there is some missing in the middle.
But the call is filled with regret and agony. Abeche is getting to him...

http://www.4shared.com/audio/7wNWwQby/lad_12_34_PM_Sunday_06_Novembe.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LIGrs7jN/2011-11-06_time_12_52_34.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely! Abeche sucks. Hoping that relief waits in Adre, and then goinf there... cuks a lot more. Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday i got a sms from him were he said that he is planning to go back to Nigeria...on Wednesday. This was both surprising and strange. Why on earth wait to Wednesday to go back if he is going to do it. The reason for this is because there is apparently a national holiday in Nigeria now and he is waiting for his brother to send the Naira. The lad is poor as a church rat by now. Sleeping outside and skipping meals. This is not good for his health i suspect.

But the good news is the it gave us time to persuade him to go to Adre instead, after all it is so close. Later that day Sub made a call to the lad and did one hell of a job persuading him to go to Adre. If he will do it i do not know, but can say that he at least thinking about it. In the call the lad whined about the pain he is going through and he quoted Jonathan another one of our Chad lads from Operation gold.

Quote:
I am dying here, please, please, please.

Hopefully Sub will post it when he can.

The reason the lad might go home are several, the foremost is probably the fact that Abeche is a hellhole. Many a lad can attest to that. Abeche is a place to break lads into crying children. Or as Tuco put it "trail of tears". But instead of native Americans we send lads.
But another reason might be that the lads brother doesn't like Rev. Bob. Ever since i told him he will burn in hell relations have been a bit frosty. And he might have talked his brother into going home.

But i did make one call to him today, to further our efforts in getting him to Adre, and we are making headway i think. He asked me to promise him to be there when he came. So i lied to him and told him yes.

He also sounded like he have had a good nights sleep, more cheerful, which still meant he sounded quite depressing. But not close to the breaking point like before. More than he deserves.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/s7ovopgM/2356310xxxx_07_57_PM_Monday_07.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nine days have passed.. our stranded lad seems enjoying his staying with the Blues in Abeche Twisted Evil

He's one of a kind, if you ignore him, he will stay at his place and won't move forwards or backwards.

Latest:
It seems that we managed to build a fraction between him and his brother in Lagos. The brother hasn't sent him any money yet and the lad still stuck in the desert.

Mike inflicted more pain and tricked the lad to send the Skype activation codes. Meaning that we will able to call from a Chadian number in a few hours Mr. Green

We suggested that the lad sell his phone, his reply was hilarious!!

Call is coming!!

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the lad yesterday to thank him for the number (i hope he doesn't deactivate it) and to ask if he is coming to Adre. We spoke for a few minutes and he told me that he brought not one but two suits to Chad. So <STRIKE>Barney Stinson</STRIKE> our lad wanted to make a good impression when stealing the church's money it seems. And the funny thing is, when arriving in Abeche he realized that food and shelter are more worth than i nice suit to wear. He tried to sell them but he couldn't, something he was surprised by. This is not like Nigeria he said.
All i can say is why would someone buy a suit in the middle of the desert.

So our lad is alone hungry and stredded in Abeche, and he also told us the his brother have not called him or send any money. I suggested to him that if his brother doesn't semd money he could sell his phone to get to Adre. This is of course a good idea in one way as he'd be stredded in Adre instead. However he'd loose all means of communication and that may very well effectively end the bait with the lad in the middle of a nice safari.
That is the drawback to sending the lads to distant places on the verge of modern civilization. If you go to Parakou for example you have a shorter way home and less chance of being royally fucked over (even though it can be done, just see what The Monsignor did). But your lad also have more ways of sending you his pain. It is easier to use the internet for an example if there is internet there. Compared to Parakou, Abeche is smaller and i daresay less developed in the infrastructure area. I know there should be cafes there but i do not know if there is more than one and our lad isn't resourceful enough to find it. Or it has been closed, but Tony found one this spring at least. And if he end up in Adre a can damn close to guarantee that there is no way to use internet. Tony spent almost a week there with a very strong motivation to find a way to send a email and found nothing. What i am saying is that if Rushforth goes there without his phone he will only be able call when he can borrow a phone form someone. But then again, not finding internet in Abeche this is what he have been doing the greater part of the last week as well. Only a few days ago did he get his own sim card and his own number in Abeche. Before that he leeched of others. So perhaps Adre will not be a big problem for him.
We are keeping our fingers crossed and hope that he will make some nice calls to us.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/wk2-p-kw/Rushforth_10_23_PM_Tuesday_08_.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
...fist i called his brother in Nigeria to complain that i couldn't reach our lad. And the call got a bit heated towards the end when he committed blasphemy when he addressed me, this might something for the High Inquisitor to deal with. http://www.4shared.com/audio/PqrBSzSn/brother_11_45_AM_Sunday_06_Nov.html

Just listened to this one (twice). Cracker! Razz
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, guys! The lad pain spouted at mach 4 on 11-06 1252 call was awesome. Keep it going. Very Happy clapping Thumbs up

Here is the lad's Theme Song - Nine Days, "Bitter." Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKTMO6E-edE

Safari Issac to Chad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually though about a theme song for this lad today. I came up with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZtgZ5fHOuU&feature=related

Especially seeing as he can't get in touch with his brother.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A short update.

Today was the day when the lads brother was supposed to send money to him so that he could leave Abeche. If this was for Adre or home we could only guess. However when i tried to call the lad earlier today i didn't get through. Either he was out or reception area or his phone was off. This could be because he was in his way to N'Djamena, this road have rather bad reception. And i also tried to send an sms but that failed to deliver as well. Our lad has gone AWOL.
I then decided to call his brother and see what he had to say. And you that have been following this safari know i told him to burn in hell last time we spoke. This time however we were both polite. And in contrary to my beliefs he had not sent any money, at least that was the conclusion i drew when he begged me to do it and told me that the lad is still stuck in Abeche. This is excellent news in one was as the lad is... well still stuck. But it also makes it less likely that he will travel to Adre. But Abeche is a nice place to be in. I think it is time that me and Sub find something in Abeche for our lad to occupy himself with.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor lad sent this SMS:

Quote:
I AM STILL IN ABECHE& MY BROTHER HAVE NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY, I OFF MY PHONE YESTERDAY NIGHT BECOS THERE I NO LIGHT HERE TO CHARGE MY PHONE.

So, no phone, no food, and no bath. Nice!!

I contacted an old mugu from Ghana (he traveled to Chad before), who might help him. This is his first reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

You are not even ashamed to write me again upon what you did to me in Chad, if you wish to come to Ghana and meet me alright, but i am very sorry i cannot help you regarding your request.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jonathan.

I told him no need to be angry, if he can help us to save Rushforth, we will pay him back all his loss. This is his final reply:

Quote:
You will die soon as you do not know your master, watch your back, i am shooting you soon.

Your mother is going to cry for having a 419 soon.

Extend my greetings to Your bastard mother father.

I think Rushforth can not be helped now!

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic