SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mother in law has been scammed 4 times and my intro

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pinger05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Second post but a long time reader. I found the site following a link to the Harry Potter write out the pages of a book for $100 a page story.

About me, I am married and have 4 kids. Their ages are 53, 14, 8, and 7. The 53 is my mother in law who lives with us. She joined a dating site and has been scammed out of over $3,000. She does not work and relies on government assistance. So far I have had to bail her out, but the latest scam of $2,000 I won't help her with. Gosh darn me for being mean...

So since these scammers have cost me so much I want to waste some of their time. Total bonus would be to share with the community funny emails.

For my persona I am thinking of a professor of art who speaks some Russian and has a rare form of Turetts that causes him to write out what he is thinking...

All I need now is a scam email. Question though, should I try the mother in laws former boyfriend emails to scambait? Thanks!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I am sorry that your mother in law has been scammed. Please read the stickies, consider getting a mentor, and then check the surplus forum for plenty of scam letters to bait. Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, let me say welcome to the board. Second, follow the advice given above.

Quote:
should I try the mother in laws former boyfriend emails to scambait?
This is a tricky question. It may be best to drop the header and emails in a Surplus post and let others go at this one.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Pinger05. I'm sorry to hear that your mother-in-law was victimized by these criminals.

I can understand the temptation to bait her "boyfriend", but would advise against it. The emotional attachments could compromise your safety, and sad to say, it won't get anything back from the lad. As Bearkat says, there are lots of lads out there, and great resources for you to learn safe baiting here. It's a supportive community.

One thing you can do to bring something positive from your experience is to post your story and the scammer's information at our sister site, www.scamwarners.com. You could possibly save a future victim from falling for him.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Pinger05! I'm sorry that your mother-in-law has been scammed. However, since revenge in fact is a dish best served cold, I would advise against baiting that particular sh*tbag yourself. If you really want to hurt him, post his e-mails (we call a scammer's script a "format") over at ScamWarners and here in Surplus. There's a good chance it'll attract enough people for a massbait and make the bastard's life really miserable for a while.
If you want to pick up scambaiting yourself (which is very laudable Very Happy ) there are literally millions of other scammers around. Read the stickies, get a mentor and dig in. It's fun and gives good karma!

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pinger05 wrote:
So far I have had to bail her out, but the latest scam of $2,000 I won't help her with. Gosh darn me for being mean..

Better than having more of your money going to scammers. Bear in mind that some scam victims borrow from friends to pay scammers. Sad

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater, Pinger05, all good advice above.

Best to make sure your Mother in law understands what has happened and help her as she may still have emotions for the scammer and have doubts about whether it was a scam. She may need your support.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

How is she mentally? Can she recognize red flags (e.g. badly translated Spanish from Senegal)? Would she mind you watching her dating emails to make sure she doesn't get scammed again?

Please join us. Maybe the next vlad that comes along, that she isn't emotionally involved with, you can join in a massbait.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Pinger05

Sorry to hear that she got scammed.

Some advice:

Take the computer from her and let the family members have a good talk with her.

Most feel like hell losing that money and I suggest that you let some experienced baiters take on the lad. (I'm still a newbie)

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't take her computer away. Get her a membership here and have her start in eater U. There is not a more millitant anti smoker than one who quit and is on the warpath. Same goes for her. Point her in the right direction and turn her loose. When she sees the surplus letters and then learns to google a key phrase in any spam she gets, it will be like a red flag to a mad bull.

Let us know when she has joined ranks and get her a mentor. It should be the end of the scams for her.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Pinger05
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for the good advice. There was soo much good advise that I wanted to comment on I could not figure out how to quote so here I go with some responses:

1) **The mother in law and her emotions** We have talked to the mother in law about it the first time she got duped. We were supportive and understanding. However she thought for sure that she could get the money back herself. She had pawned nearly everything she owned to pay for a scammers script. It took her nearly 2 months to get herself back on her feet. Honestly I think she has Stockholm syndrome.

She doesn't talk about her emotions about the theft. She refuses to be honest with the wife and I. I have tried nice, I have tried mean (I was a drill instructor for the military so I know mean) so far nothing works. The only reason that I know she is in trouble is because her computer is on my network and I monitor my network like a hawk.

2) **A Mentor for me** Good advice, I have a mentor and I have read roughly 50% of the Scammer U post. The wife wants to work with me to scambait a few lads and we are both very excited to get started.

3)**Mother in law Joining 419 Eater and Scambaiting**. Unfortunately I dont think that will happen. It is my honest opinion that she actually thinks that she will get the money back and that I am full of **poo**

4) **Post the mother in laws scams**. That would be a lot of work that I could not start for a week or two. Sorry but my work is very invasive. Perhaps at a future time when the mother in law is a little more honest.

5) **Me scambaiting the mother in law scammers** I wont be doing that. It wasnt a good idea to start with and I thank everyone for pointing that out =)

Thank you all for the great advice
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there is anything we can do to help, either here, or at Scamwarners, please let us know. You might also drop by www.romancescam.com where you might find your lad or his scripts.

I'm afraid at the moment your mother-in-law sounds like a vic for life.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe if you and your wife share your baiting adventures with the mother in law, she'll come around to the idea of trying it. I can only imagine how passionate an educated victim would be if they began to scam bait.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:
I can only imagine how passionate an educated victim would be if they began to scam bait.

No need to imagine. I'll put on asbestos gloves now... ready.. Read some work by Butch Driveshaft. He has caused some over the top lad pain. Please don't crispy me too bad for mentioning it. I know there are some ill feelings between some members of the two sites.. Just suggesting reading material. Much of the material is excessive and not safe for work.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater

So far you’ve been given really good advice and I understand how maddening it can be to see someone fall for a scam. I have seen a few people I know fall for real world scams, even after I warn them.

It’s really disgusting when I hear of someone who is on a limited income getting scammed. And no, you’re right she will never get her money back. Maybe she should look in the real world for companionship, instead of the web.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pinger05, Inspector Gadget has good advice. You should ask for support at the two sites listed, and try to get the emails, chats, scammer details to the support people there. They might very well be able to find the scammer, or prove to your mother-in-law that the person on the other end of the computer is a lying criminal, only after her money. Maybe she only needs proof of this, and more education about how pervasive they are, and some emotional support from others out side her family. Someone else she would feel comfortable talking to. It's maddening when victims close their ears, but maybe you will get an opening to show her the truth about him.
Doing this is your best shot at saving her from more heartache and loss. Do not waste your time "baiting to get the money back." It does not work on scammers. They might send flowers and chocolates to suck someone in, but never $5,000.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent1002 wrote:
Just suggesting reading material. Much of the material is excessive and not safe for work.

That's putting it mildly. We do not condone a lot of the things that are recommended there, and I would definitely NOT suggest that a victim of a scam use any of that reading as a guide to seeking retribution.

As others have implied, victims are typically not able to distance themselves enough to be successful baiters. The best thing for your mother-in-law is to take a look at scamwarners.com and realize that she is not alone, and that there are people there to offer advice and support. She will never get a penny of her money back, unfortunately.

If you can get the scammer's initial email(s), with headers, there are plenty of very skilled baiters here who would love to make his life a living hell. But your mother-in-law doesn't need to read about excessive, NSFW baiting, she needs the victim support she can get at scamwarners.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic