SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tosser 0gugu0, 6 years and a month, now Reverse Next of Kin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting Tosser 0gugu0 for 6 years and a month, and thought I'd finally lost him...

Quote:
My Dear Brother
Forget about this.I have had enough of them
Thanks And God Bye

I go for the "reverse next of kin" modality that worked so well with "Edward Smith" a few years back...

Quote:
Dear Tosser,

You will be aware that ELDER **** died a few days ago and his will was read at the council of high ELDERS last evening.

Although as an ELDER our beloved majesty Elder **** had a sworn vow of poverty, he had assets in the Uniteed Kingdom
from members of his family which he was forbidden to access while he was alive.

You, Tosser 0gugu0 Nw0su of 0uagad0ug0u, Burkina Faso, are named as a beneficiary to 44,000 UK pounds on condition
that your chapel funding has not yet been granted. It seems our beloved majesty and ELDER ***** was determined that your
chapel should go ahead in the event of his death. The wording of his will mentions the obstacles your chapel project had
encountered and his bitter disappointment that despite all his efforts, your blunders, mistakes and other problems had prevented its success
during his lifetime.

It appears he knew he was about to die when he was sent to Syria, since this entry was made to his will the evening before he
departed to that country.

We now need to discuss how you will collect your funds.

The Lawyer in charge of the estate is ***********, a great and respected legal practitioner.

If you decide not to receive the inheritance, you should let me know in writing within one (1) month from the date of this communication.
ELDER *****'s will stipulates that if you have already received your chapel funding or did not wish to receive this money, it should be
used to fund another project in Ghana which we have received an application for.

Remain twatted in the bollocks,

Sister *****

21st October 2011
12:30 UTC

BINGO!

Quote:
Dear Sister ******

I was really shocked reading from you the sudden and shock demise of my spiritual father His Majesty *****who wanted to see that our chapeel was built here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I was really in sorrow after reading your mail and i am succintly praying that his gentle soul repose in perfect peace in The Lord in Heaven.

I equally send my hearfelt greetings of sorrow to all members elders and high elders of the brotherhood upon the sudden death of His Majesty Elder *******.

It was his dreams that the chapel be built in Ouagadougou but all sorts of problems manifested on the way and it could not be realised before his departure to mother eath

Onc again May his humble and gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Convey my hearthfelt sorrow to all members of the brotherhood.

With the WILL of Elder *****bearing my name,i will gladly like to collect the will where i was mentioned.

I will like you to furnish me with the modalities on how i may reach the lawyer Mr *******in respect to this matter or whoever will handle the disposal of the Will.

I wish to hear from you as soon as possible

Thanks
0GUGU0 NW0SU

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Six years! That must be a record. I can't wait to see what more agony you have in store for this eminent T0sser.

Remain shagged.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly inspirational!! bow_down bow_down bow_down

I personally believe the word 'epic' is overused on this forum in describing baits -- to the extent that I think it has lost real meaning. But there is no better word for a 6+ year bait -- epic!!

Congrats, PDS! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks JF and Dora, not sure if it's a record. This bait's been active, but I admit to breaks of a couple weeks here and there with no emails from me.

I doubt I'll get him to Singapore, but I'll aim high. It was a real effort to get him to Mali.

His emails haven't been making it to the Barrister's box, I think the idiot has the addy wrong, they aren't in the spam folder.

Quote:
Dear Sister B*****
Why you dont want to reply to my mail in respect to the demise of Elder **** which i have duely replied you

Please i am waiting to hear from you in respect to the reply i gave you regarding the Will
Thanks

Tosser 0guguo Nw0su

Quote:
Dear Tosser,

There's no need to adopt a pissy attitude with me. I do not spend every day waiting by the computer for correspondence
from one particular person, I have other duties to attend. That may surprise you, since you clearly spend all of your days sat on your behind at a computer while your brethren work hard at missions in Syria.

You may contact the Lawyer, ******, at c******@gmail.com

He is dealing with ELDER *****'s estate.

Remain bathed in the radiant excretia of puck and shagged heftily in the chuff.

Sister *******

Quote:
Dear Sister *****
HOW ARE YOU TODAY,hOPE FINE AND BLESSFUL.
SORRY IF I USED ANY WORD THAT SEEMED TO OFFEND YOU OR EMBARRAS YOU.

I HAVE WRITTEN TO BARRISTER ******* AND I AM YET TO HEAR A WORD FROM HIM.
SO I WANT TO INFORM YOU OF THE SITUATION AT HAND RIGHT NOW WHILE I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU

THANKS
TOSSER 0GUGU0 NW0SU

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Tosser' still about? Incredible!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahaha!!!
I'm happy to hear that Tosser 0guguo Nw0su is still on the hook! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly a "Lad for Life". Poor bastard still hasn't a clue. clapping clapping clapping

(BTW, you need to update your Tosser's sand timer!)

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on six years of writing those beautiful sign-offs!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is amazing! Congrats! Just so you know, Ed was the bait that got me hooked, and I watched him go to Singapore, right here, live. So I have you to blame for my hobby.... Very Happy

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:sigh: I miss Ed. All credit goes to PSD for that truly epic (the right word, Dora!) bait, but I sure enjoyed playing a small part. I still have the actual physical 50 page visa form that he filled out and sent me by Fedex at a cost of over $100. It is unbelievably hilarious reading. I wonder what he's up to today? That was a lad who went through the worst hell imaginable.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had hoped he would make it to Bermuda, or the Bahamas. I forget where Ed was being pointed, but I was soooooo into that bait!

Edited to add: bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith,

Would you please post a link to the bait? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go, Dya, but be prepared: it's 96 pages of pure lad agony. The very first gold pith award, if I remember correctly.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113482
I see Juan beat me to it!

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I see I'll be up late for the next few days! Very Happy

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job of hooking and baiting!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I'll post updates as soon as 0gugu0 is off to get his inheritance or anything else happens. He, like Ed, gets a bit tedious at times. It'll be a while before he's persuaded to stand up and walk somewhere.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
:sigh: I miss Ed. All credit goes to PSD for that truly epic (the right word, Dora!) bait...

You're right Juan; Ed was epic too! I think that thread ended just before I joined and I spent many a long day (and night) reading it. I'll never forget there was a character that was killed by prairie dogs? The craziness of that bait! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I remember. My main character, Jack Pott, died and his daughter and heiress, Honey, emailed Ed, who soon went for the love scam angle, as lads will. They were soon engaged and that's when she overturned her sports car in the desert and got nibbled to death by prairie dogs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mr Mugu put in a lot of time and effort with Ed. His actually getting up and going to Singapore came like a bolt out of the blue, even though we'd been aiming for just that, we were at the point of accepting he'd never do it. Then off he went. Other baiters here helped make the trip to Singapore a lot of fun for us all too, with phone calls and input. I'd like to repeat that with 0guguo. He's invested a hell of a lot, so who knows. Very Happy

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I am very curious. Have you been baiting this lad for that long on one continuous bait? Or have you been renewing your subscription to his stupidity by starting up contact with him from a new account once a bait comes to an end?

If it's one long bait, I would love to learn more about what you do to keep a lad on the hook that long.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You go with the flow. It's been one long bait, and I only singled him out because he gave my baiting character a lot of verbal abuse. So, the tried and trusted Church Bait modality was employed. He applied for funding for a chapel. His attempts to get this funding is what's kept it going, and as others have said many times, it's the investment effect. Like a victim, once a lad's invested a good deal of time and money, he can't pull out. I have hundreds of pics of Oguguo, and countless pages of forms completed in ink. He brought his whole village in for photo shoots of daft ceremonies. He has to keep going, to save face.

The trick is to start small with demands and work up. It's helpful to bring in as many characters as you can, as far as I'm concerned. Give him a tangible but confusing structure. My church is a nightmare of bureaucracy, modelled on real-life ones like the Inland Revenue. Every form goes to a different department, every query to a different office. Tiny mistakes are picked up on. It's always his fault he can't get to his funds, and when he screws up, another character comes in to help him pick up the pieces. The previous one gives up on him, or dies.

His funds have been chopped by another, fake lad at least 3 times now.

There's no shortcut. Get the lad to invest.

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One long bait. That is incredible. bow_down

I'm just starting to read the thread linked earlier to see some of the pain the lad experienced. So far very good stuff. Very Happy

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow 6 years! That is an amazing accomplishment PDS!

LMAO at "Tragic end" for Pie Heiress.. What a way to go being nibbled to death by prarie dogs..

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed? <sputters> Did you seriously just reference THE infamous Ed? I had nearly forgotten about him. Jalapenos & toothpaste anyone? Hehehe... what ever happened to him, anyway?

And now back to the topic at hand... I can't wait to see how this bait unfolds. The idea of reverse-baiting a lad with their own modalities is particularly hilarious.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Once he realised he'd been pwned, Ed refused to answer emails or phone calls,and changed his sim card. Eliza called him a few times to taunt him, but he just refused to speak. Shame.

The Tosser bait is on again though....

Quote:
Respected Hon Barrister ***** **********

I am Tosser 0gugu0 Nw0su of the br0therhood of t0ssers here in ouagadougou burkina faso west Africa.
I was introduced to you by Sister **** **** of the Brotherhood of slappers as the advocate of the late His Majesty Elder **** ****.

Sistyer **** made me to understand that i was mentioned in the Holy WILL of His majesty Elder **** **** and asked me to contact you on the modalities of collecting the 44,0000 pounds stereling willed in my name as a beneficiary.

This is why i am writing to you to ascertain the modalities to receive the aforementioned willed sum of money in my favour.

Remain Shagged In The Lord

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
T0SSER 0GUGUO NW0SU

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic