SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I received another FAX - probably cost my scammer over $50.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a 9-page FAX to my Flextel 070 faxmail service from my scammer last week. He was unhappy about sending it, claiming it cost him $50.

Well, I pointed out some pages were in error and two were missing. Today he FAXes me 11 pages, which assuming he is paying the same rate as last time, this FAX would have cost him about $60.

Getting scammers to send FAXes can be very satisfying, as you know it costs them lots of money if you set up an expensive FAX service. A Flextel 070 number configured as faxmail sure does cost a lot to FAX.

wasname
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
What in the world did you get him to fax you?

I just downloaded a business loan application (RL) and had to pick myself up off the floor.
15 pages to fill out plus supporting documents.
I reckon the RL Banks have been using this community for their own purposes! Shocked

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I created a form:

Form: JARC1223
Purchase of radio equipment for the Jersey Amateur Radio Club (JARC) for a sum of more than $1000 (USD) from non-registered companies.

with sections:

1. Item being sold to the JARC
2. Seller
3. Why is the item being sold?
4. Payment method(s) seller would accept – wire, Paypal, Western Union etc.
5. Payee.
6. Sign and date the submission
7. Send the submission by FAX to 07010046914

(the number in mentioned in section 7 had to change, when one of the characters died).

If someone wants the form, I can post a copy. It's in OpenOffice format or could send as pdf or save as Word format.

It has some stupid questions interposed among some sensible ones, making a total of 11 pages. Anyway, he has filled this in for one of the 4 items we are buying, but I want all the forms completed before the transaction will go ahead, though I have said he does not need to refax the pages that are unchanged.

I think I've just hit lucky and found a very gullible person for my first bait, though he has suspected a rat before. Not long ago he wrote:

I am getting sick of all this shit and i think you are just playing me
around,

but I've since got another 11 pages faxed from him!

Soon I'm going to have to make a few decisions about what way the bait goes.

wasname
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic