SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Operation Gold 2011 (Postbait wrap up. 44,146 km )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you members know that Subway and I like to send lads to all kinds of different hellholes we can find. N'Djamena, Abeche, Adre, Bauchi and Copenhagen. First there was The Saint and the Singer, which later turned to a havoc with the Boko Haram in Nigeria with Isaac he TW4T lad. And then we sent Bart to Gothenburg to snap a few photos of him. This was all fun and now we feel that it is time for another go to Chad, to test the poor country's infrastructure further

We had been trying to get some gold lads to go to Chad for some business with the church. Meet the lads:

Sunday:
Sunday is a man of God and he is keen on playing the religious cards on people. He is a Nigerian residing in Ghana and the smartest of the lot. Sunday have opted to fly to Chad. This is a bit more expensive then driving, but then again the time he saves is great. That is unless he flies from Accra to N'Djamena via Nairobi in Kenya which he does. For those of you that is not that familiar with the African geography i can tell you that it is a bit of a detour. A 7,200km detour more exactly. But that is the price you pay for traveling cheap i suspect. Perhaps a car would have been the better choice.

Jonathan:
Or perhaps not. A car is the transportation our lad Jonathan choose. It is cheap but it does take some time to get there. Jonathan is also from Accra and if he takes the shortest route it would mean a 2300km safari. But Jonathan chose to take another route to Chad. Apparently he was afraid that there would be trouble in the Nigerian/Cameroonian border at Maiduguri. Perhaps was is right. Whatever the reasons he left Accra heading north instead of west. He planned to cross into Chad via Niger. And again for those that missed African geography 101 in school, not the shortest way. As i have no idea how he got to Niger from Accra i can't calculate the length of this safari. Perhaps he took the route via Burkina Faso or trough Togo and Benin. Nonetheless it is one hell of a journey. Also noteworthy is that Jonathan has an oga in Accra, Victus that is very protective of him. the oga likes to call and remind us to take care of his guyman.

Brima:
Brima is our third lad and he is a lot like Sunday. Likes to play the religious card but he is a Muslim and not a Christian. And perhaps he is a bit more stupid. And sadly he have not given us any passport but he has however given us (even though unintentionally) a gold site linked to his number. I will see if i can do something about that site while Brima is on vacation. Brima also has a associate that he does his gold business with. They claim their site is from Ghana but their numbers and IP traces to Sierra Leone. And just like Sunday Brima opted to fly. And he also flies in via Nirobi. Well i might as well say it, the lads took the same flight. Both are flying from Kenyatta in Nirobi to N'Djamena on the same frakkin plane. This at first mad Subway a bit worried, but he soon calmed down. Both lads are on business in Chad of a kind that they are not very likely to talk about with strangers on a plane. And i like to imagine them sitting beside each other ordering a glass of free bottle water and munching on a small bag of likewise free peanuts.

So how did these plans pan out for our lads. Well good for our flyboyz. Brima and Sunday is just now on the plane towards N'D and are due to arrive in a few hours. I got a mail from Sunday this morning with a number to a Nirobi hotel in it. I called and had a short chat with him on the phone. Number was Kenyan and Safari 1 is confirmed. And i also got a mail from Sub that agave me another Kenyan number to Brima. I called and he answered. Safari 2 confirmed. Both lads confirmed that they would board the same plane this evening. He also told me that he was to call me soon but Mr Fahad (Sub) told him to wait a few hours to allow 0rens (me) to sleep in. Thank you for that Sub.
Both lads are under the impression that i am to wait for them at the airport. I think that that is when their "business" plans is going to go south.

For our ground boy things are not going as smoothly though. Jonathan left Accra in the middle of last week. He has since then checked in at Niger. He did this using a Niger phone number on which he could be called, which Sub did and thus confirming Safari 3.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/mzPVh7kN/Gold_1_Ghana___Jonathan_is_cro.html

Well as you can hear he is already suffering and he hasn't even reached leg one yet. It does seem like the flyboyz have an advantage here. So Jonathan is not yet in Chad and has been on on the road for 6 days (this call was from yesterday). And there is a lot of confusion where he actually is. We have been given a Chad number by the oga but he have not been answering it, and according to his oga Victus he is conserving his batteries. Perhaps a wise thing to do.

Even though we now have three safaried lads on route to the same destination with the same mission there (to rip us off for the value of 3 kg of gold), none have reached the point of the meeting are to take place yet.
So soon i will be meeting with three lads in N'Djamena and test three samples of gold dust to buy.

Big business to be done, what could possibly go wrong.

E.T.A. Just added a passport from Brima. A fake but still something he sent us.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got them to send you scans of their real passports? Amazing!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When lads are traveling it is usually a good idea to show the credentials. After all they are about to meet us so there is no point of sending a stolen passport of a fat white man with a beard. Perhaps Mr Brima could learn from that.

Globe Globe of Gluttony

Last edited by Dr Mike on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your progress.

You guys are welcome to use the E-Ticket generator as proof of your "travel" plans or even to provide them with "return" tickets. Wink
http://un14.webs.com/toolgrabbag.htm#766240729

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent safaris so far, Mike and Subway! I can't wait to follow the adventures! Congrats! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As one might have expected all three lads arrived at the same time. Jonathan's oga Victus called and reported that Jonathan waited for me at the central buss station (i called and got hold of him). Just minutes after Brima called and reported in fron N'Djamena. Sadly with his Kenyan number but later i got calls from him from Chadian numbers. And Sunday also called from his shiny new Chadian number.

This means that all three lads made it to N'Djamena. happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Now as you might imagine my phone EXPLODED. I probably got 20-30 calls in a few hours time. Imagine one lad in safari calling all the time. No imagine three lads and 2 ogas calling all the time. Both Victus the oga and the oga oga Mr Mensah called like crazy. And all these Chadian numbers flashing in my phone made me forget the one important. Mr Sunday only called once and his number is one of several which i have on my phone. Problem is only that i do not know which one.

I also made this map where you can see the travels of our now rather confused lads.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work!
And it's only the beginning...
ToxtethO'Grady
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilariously brilliant.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny thing in this bait is that two different lads boarded the same flight (Kenya Airways 560) at the same day from Nairobi to Ndjamena. It’s was a connecting flight, one lad was coming from Accra and the other one was from Freetown. They’ve $1400 each for the ticket (they sent copies of their bookings and payment receipts).

Mike called two lads before moving and he also provided my flight ticket (without it, the lad wouldn’t have moved in the first place). We also are using Agda’s Church site and emails. Sunday is eager to steal from Olaf as well.

Edti:

Description of the bait processes:
It started off 11 July. I spoke with Mike about launching a major assault on the gold-lads front. At the same day, I grabbed some 8 gold lads from my catcher and started pre-written scripts from previous baits with them. After a week, we ended up with 3 lads. I told them that I will meet them only in Chad, test 15 grams from their gold, then I will sign the papers and hand 50% of the price either in cash or to their bank accounts (around $100,000).

There is no gold, as well as there is no investor, and these scumbags think that they can come, have their dollars and flee back without a trace.
This is a link to a victim who tried to do business with gold scammers from Guinea:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8315027.stm

Besides playing Orens from the beginning, Mike also provided my flight ticket and spoke with the lads as my reverend in Chad. Agda (aka Father Olaf) , is involved in this bait without his knowledge (as usual !!). We are using his site and official emails to convince the lads of the Church. Sunday (the most devious lad), visited the site and spent many hours browsing.

I hope they spend nice time in their journeys!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
As you members know that Subway and I like to send lads to all kinds of different hellholes we can find. N'Djamena, Abeche, Adre, Bauchi and Copenhagen.

WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marking this one down as another must read! Can't wait to watch the story unfold. Great baiting as usual!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hilarious!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Funny thing in this bait is that two different lads boarded the same flight (Kenya Airways 560) from Nairobi to Ndjamena.

Sounds like The Amazing Race.

"Brima and Sunday are now on the same flight from Nairobi to N'Djamena, arriving at 4:32 pm".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. I assume you have been a bit curious on how our lads ahve been doing in the wonderful city of N'Djamena.
We have done a bit of a color coded theme here as you can see in the map. Brima, Sunday and Jonathan all have different colors. So i will go through the lads one by one and update you all.

Brima was the most frequent caller from Chad. First he used his Kenyan number which did of course not please me one bit. So i faked connection problems and hung up on him. And then the shit hit the fan, he started calling me with all kinds of borrowed phones and wanted me to call him. And as i wanted a recording tried. But it was hard to get through to many numbers yesterday so i never succeeded in it. Therefore do not have any recordings from him. But i do have loads of incoming calls from Chad so he was there all right. And you do notice that i said was and not is. For Brima got a new shiny stamp in his passport yesterday.

I got this message from him to my cellphone.
Brima wrote:
The immigration said that i don't have visa so they want me to return back.

As Dirty Harry would have said "swell". As you may remember Brima was the one that gave me and Sub a fake passport and i like to think that there is some kind of poetic justice in that. And he that really was the passport he showed the customs i fully understand why they deported his ass.

Now Brima is a Sierra Leone citizen flying in from Kenya. And custom laws in Chad apparently says he needs to go back to Kenya. So as he flew of expected a call from Kenya the following morning. This was not the case. This morning i got a call from Cotonou in Benin from him. The Chadian customs people chucked him out the fastest way possible for further transport to Kenya which meant Benin. But when in Benin Brima felt that Nirobi would be in the hmm ..er...wrong direction from his home in Sierra Leone. Which is right, it is. So he jumped of the plane and is not in Cotonou. He wants me to call customs and arrange for him to get there, something i am totally willing to do for him, i think. But this of course means that we need his real passport and so he sent it to us.

He also sent this letter from an IP in Benin.

Brima wrote:
Dear Mr.F***** and Rev.K*****,

I am currently in BENIN REPUBLIQUE , capital city COTONOU.This was result of the refusal of CHAD immigration as they denied my entree to Chad because of VISA.So they put me in the flight back yesterday to take me to KENYA NAIROBI but the flight transit COTONOU , so with my common knowledged i decided to check out in COTONOU since benin is also west africa, because if they take me back to kenya, the Nairobi immigration might take me back to freetown as KENYA is also EAST AFRICA and might need visa for check out.
Please i am attaching to you my passport copy so that you can go to the chad immigration office tell them that you are inviting a sierra leone passport holder who will be flying from BENIN TO CHAD so that they issue me a visa on arrival to enable me come to CHAD.
You have to act fast since i dont know any one in BENIN COTONOU and i put up in a HOTEL.
Call me on my COTONOU NUMBER +229*******.And also try to talk with Mr.Momodou B*****.

Regards,

Mr.Brima ******

He also called me and i told him i was on my way to the airport to see what i can do about his situation. Incoming so there is no recording.

And as there has been movement i have also updated the map for you.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday had in contrary to Brima some kind of valid Visa when entering Chad. So he did not get thrown out of the country. Either that or he his just better looking or a better blower or something. But immigration took a liking to him. He called me with a Chadian number and that way confirmed his whereabouts in Chad. And Sub has his ticket we can safely assume that he is in N'Djamena as the ticket said.

Now Sunday called and some time later i called him back. And i delivered some piece of bad news to him. I was no longer in N'D but had to go to Abeche due to an unfortunate accident. Needless to say Sunday did not take this news very well. And i decided to let him sleep on it.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/6GohZ0pc/Sunday_1_11_33_PM_Wednesday_03.html

The next morning i woke up to a few missed calls and texts. Many of them from Sunday. This text caught my eye.
Sunday wrote:
GOOD MORNING AND HOW ARE YOU REV? AM COMING TO ABECHE FOR BUSINESS DISCUSSION. HAVE A GREAT DAY AM MY REGARDS + TO F****. GOD BLESS.

So i called him and got the good news. He is ready to travel.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/K1MoNUbF/Sunday_2_11_00_AM_Thursday_04_.html

He has my fake non existent address and my equally non existent guest house. Will he follow in the footsteps of The Singer and the Saint and so many other lads before him?

Globe Globe of Gluttony
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Sounds like The Amazing Race

Exactly what I was thinking!

Brima wrote:
I am currently in BENIN REPUBLIQUE , capital city COTONOU.

Isn’t there still some buried treasure in Benin? Laughing

This is very exciting! Can’t wait to hear Jonathan’s status

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jonathan is the one lad of the three that has the most lad pain under his belt thus far. After a gruesome 6 day trek over Ghana, Niger, Chad and god knows which countries he is a bit tired. I got a call from a Nigerian number that could very well have been him, who knows. He is the one that has the longest way back and perhaps therefore the one that is most likely to go to Abeche. But he is also the one that is likely to be closest to his breaking point due to his suffering so he may twig as well. I called him and told him he needed to go to Abeche. Sadly he was tired and didn't understand it completely when i called him.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Vnp--B90/Jonathan_1_09_16_PM_Wednesday_.html

Thankfully poor Jonathan isn't alone, he has an oga and another oga which is his first ogas oga. So i could always explain to them that he needs to move on. And imply that they should sponsor his travels. This call was to his oga Victus and he was not pleased to hear my news.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/sFsZ4SAd/Victus_09_55_PM_Wednesday_03_A.html?

There was still some work to be done with Jonathan and the ogas if they are to move to Abeche. But Jonathan called me later that night and he had found a room to sleep in. I think he need that.

The next day (today) Jonathan had called and so had Victus when i woke up. So i called Jonathan up to have a chat with him. He told me about his suffering and how bad everything was. And i also had to tell him the news all again. Apparently his brain didn't quite compute yesterday. We agreed that i would answer the mail he sent yesterday and give him details about Abeche. The mail was received by me this morning and originated from an Chad IP.

Jonathan wrote:
Good day Sir;

Actualy i have been wondering the person that sent ,me the message; and i was vey much stranded because i have been on the road for 6days now.

I had to call a taxi to take ,me to the a nearby hotel to rest; and i am presently at Hotel *******, Rm 313; and i had to deposit my passport with them.

Pls you can locate me because i do not know any where here:

Thanks;

Jonathan!

I answered and told him about the distance to Abeche and i also gave him a fake address to where i am lodging.
Poor Jonathan is suffering a lot on his safari and he is tired. But he does have his ogas that can help him out and my next call to him he promised that he would try to raise funds to get moving to Abeche. It would take two days to get there, i sure hope that i can wait that long. Twisted Evil

http://www.4shared.com/audio/8W5e2e_c/Jonathan_3_01_40_PM_Thursday_0.html

Now that is a nice prospect. Two lads moving towards the same place and one deported (and not quite out of the race just yet), now which one will make it first. We are currently taking bets.
The odds for the winner are:

Sunday 1,35
Draw 2,90
Jonathan 1,95
Brima 50,00

Globe Globe of Gluttony
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My money is on Johnathan I think the Oga is going to keep his smalboi going.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree. He's put more into this so far. As long as the payout looks closer/easier than going home and facing his Oga(s) then he will probably keep going.

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genius Very Happy

This is an excellent safari. Great work.

bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bow to your greatness!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jonathan’s Ogas are worried. Once I opened my baiting phone, they called immediately, then texted Jonathan’s phone to call him. I did, here is the call:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/Cfwa4kDJ/Jonathan_suffering_and_the_sol.html

He’s suffered (he’s never eaten!)and it seems that he’s broke.
I gave him a good solution Mr. Green
He’s been told to leave his passport and his stuff in the hotel (he can’t pay for his room) and go to Abeche.

One hour ago he called from the main station in N'Djamena. They refused to take him without paying. He gave the phone to someone who told me that I can pay into their office in Abeche and gave me the name of their coach company. As the lad gave the phone to this guy without asking me first, I have no option but to try to convince him in Arabic to take the poor lad and we’ll pay them upon arrival. Sadly,It didn’t work.

We might tell him to sacrifice the gold sample (this plan was originally when he arrives to Abeche, so he can go further to Adre), but we can’t leave the lad for long in N'Djamena, he must move.

From one of Sunday’s ogas:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Fahad,

What is happening, have you met with Mr. Sunday??? He left Accra for N'Djamena-Chad since Tuesday night and that was the last we heard from him & you. I have been calling your number to find out if you have met each other and all to no avail, network failure whenever I call. Anyway, I do hope that you must have met with him, but maybe the network is too bad to reach you people.

Please reply this email immediately useful information on your meeting.

We are anxiously waiting for your email. << waiting for our dollars!

Thanks,
Frank .

I’ll let him stew for a while. Mike is working in their case!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brima was flown to Benin and is now there. The bait seemed to be screwed but he is till hooked. And so is his associate Mr Muhamadou. Brima is a lad that is keen to talk on his expense which is fine by be. But it does have the drawback that i cant record those calls.
He asked me for a favor and he wanted me to go the the customs in N'D and get him a visa. I had no idea how to do that or how his visa work, and no possibility to go there. The main reason being that i am not in Chad at all. No need of telling the lad that though. I told him this on the mail instead.

0rens wrote:
Hello Brima. I spoke to the customs and an officer called Jonathan. He told me that if you present a letter of invitation to the customs signed by me and a Chadian customs officer they would let you in to the country. So i got Jonathan to sign this letter and i also signed it myself. I have scanned it at my hotel and i attach it to this letter. This will with addition to your passport be enough to allow your entrance into Chad according to Jonathan.

Attached to the mail was this invitation letter.

As you might have guessed my plan is this. The lad will take the invitation letter and he will once again board the plane to Chad and yet again be thrown out when they look at the letter with my made up customs officer. And perhaps he can even enter Chad if he decides to pay for the visa which is a common way to solve visa problems in Africa.
Brima called me and told me he took my photochop and printed it and that he is now looking for a one way ticket from Benin back to Chad. Twisted Evil
Now Brima is pretty much stranded in Benin without his trusted associate Mr Muhamadou who seems to be handling the cash. So i called him to chat a bit. Sadly enough i slipped up and called Brima for Jonathan two times. But i think i got away with it.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/e0WInNLO/Barrie_03_45_PM_Thursday_04_Au.html

That is where we stand with Brima and i think that he will try to go back to Chad. When he is done he can apply for a frequent flier deal with his airline company. Freetown-Nirobi-N'Djamena-Cotonou and perhaps to N'Djamena and back to Cotonou again is an impressive mileage.

Like Sub said Jonathan is on the verge of going to Abeche. But there are some problems. Firstly Jonathan himself is tired but he still seems to be interested in going. The decision is however not his. His ogas are the ones paying for the trip. And according to them there are no way for them to send WU transfer s from Ghana. I do not know if that is a lie. But the bottom point is that they want us to pay for his ticket. Something which is totally unacceptable. If his gold company is not capable of getting one man to travel some 700km how will they be able to do a high value gold deal with us. Something i explained to Victus in a letter.

0rens wrote:
Hello Victus. I got a call from Mr Mensah about Jonathan's situation in Chad. And he wanted me to pay for Jonathan's ticket to Abeche.
While one part of me thinks that this is something i should do as we did fail to meet him at N'Djamena.

BUT, this is something i will not do. Firstly there is very little possibility for me to send any money from Abeche as i do not know the town very well. And my bank do not have any office here.
Secondly and most important. You are a representative for a mining company which deals in gold worth millions of dollars. So i am very skeptical to that you are not able to sent money to Jonathan. And if that really is the case i cannot help but wonder how you are going to be able to sent the gold to me once i have paid the money. If you can't send money to Jonathan i don't think you can send the gold to me either.

I promise that i will reimburse Jonathan once he gets here but i will not pay anything before i meet him.
And Mr Mensah also threatened me to take his business elsewhere and sell the gold to someone else. And if this is what he wants he is free to do so, it is after all your gold. But threatening with that is VERY unprofessional and i got a very negative impression of him.

Victus, now you have to make a decision. Either you give Jonathan the means to get here or you get him home. The choice is up to you. If you leave this deal i will regret that and be sorry for it. But if you chose to get Jonathan to Abeche i will not tolerate any demands like that again. I hope we are clear on this.

Rev 0rens

There is a bit of a stalemate between us and the ogas all the wile poor Jonathan is suffering in N'D

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to nominate Dr Mike and Subway for GOLD PITHS for a superbly executed triple safari with back flip and summersault.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ this with a special mention for making them get robbed for airline tickets and finding a lad worthless enough to get thrown out of Chad.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic