SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does anyone recognize these accounts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a bunch of emails out of a lad that I have pretty good reason to believe they all belong to him. I'm thinking of baiting them myself to be sure, but I was curious if anyone here already is.

He's a Bangalore Lad at .
I got him out of http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=206271

I got something special in store for him, and knowing other lines to communicate with him (if only to see if he is still scamming) would be helpful. Twisted Evil

Thanks!

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be really tough to get something going if these are secondary email addresses..... by this I mean that many scams start with primary bombing and catcher accounts such as the "Young..." one at the end of your list above. These are widely visible and easy to start baiting because the original formats have been published online.

But some of the others are likely to come into play only once a victim has been drawn in. This looks quite possible for the bank and compensation addresses above, and probably also the delivery one. For example the victim will be talking to the primary contact about the deal, and at a certain point he will tell you to contact the banker (whose responsibility it is to close the deal). In this case the banker isn't making direct contact with new victims but only those who have been softened up by the primary contact.

The account upgrade one - hmmm when I see addresses like this my first suspicion is that your lad is into phishing as well (the sort of emails that go around where they try to snag your email details and take over your account). Could always send a made up account name to that address as if you've fallen for it (although if I'm right about the purpose of this account, you're unlikely to get correspondence out of it).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm mainly just interested if anyone has had a memorable run in with him before. Maybe someone could offer some background on him or helpful info.

I know baiters remember scammer accounts as well as scammers remember their victims, so I understand it a long shot. I just got this list and thought it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. If not, it won't hurt my plans, but every bit of info could help.

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic